have rejected all other forms of His Word. Once

you truly understand the mission and calling of a

true prophet of God, you will never wish to see

one. It would mean you’re in so much trouble, that

it may be too late
repeated

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6467 Oct 22, 2013
Prophets think allegoriquely, they think in pictures, without pictures they cannot function properly. Whatever you tell them, they have to convert it into picture before they can understand it. It is the language they understand the most.
Another characteristic of the prophetic calling is that prophets flow naturally into the gifts of the Spirit and most of the time they are not aware of it.

If you dared say to them that they operate in the gifts, they are likely to deny it, because for them it is nothing special, it is just natural, they just flow into them.

There are two other things that are natural to prophets: they have a strong prayer orientation and they are anointed in music or song. They love to lead others into prayer and worship. I remember when the Lord was showing me the signs in my own life, one thing that I remember is that, I could use the same old hymns that are sung every Sunday, to lead worship, yet the difference was amazing. The anointing was released in an amazing way. Yet the same songs are sang by choirs on Sundays, yet nothing seems to happen. It is impossible to have prophetic calling and not having a passion for music, praise and worship and intercession. If they don’t by the time their preparation or training is over, they will.

The prophets also have a unique approach, i.e. they are always different and they are always doing things differently. They see things others don’t see. They just like to rock the boat, they don’t care. Even when they try hard not to, it still does happen, they do rock the boat. And this really causes them to be rejected and not to fit anywhere.

Another sign to watch out for in identifying prophets is that they swing the pendulum. One day they are zealous for the Lord and want to conquer the world and another day, they are so discouraged they don’t want to do anything. And this is one of the reasons why death has become a way of life to the prophet. Because although it is a sign that help identify the prophet, the Lord does not intend the prophet to stay like this. They need to move from swinging the pendulum to a place of maturity.

So this is a bit what to look out for if you want to identify a prophetic calling in a person. Of course this is just a guideline to help if you are not able to hear the Lord for yourself. But if you can hear the Lord for yourself, then of course, this is what you need. The Lord will show either through the prophetic gifts or directly what your calling is.

As I said earlier, one of the functions of the prophet is to identify gifts and callings in others. So the Lord can use a prophetic to reveal or confirm your prophetic calling. I am saying this last because so many people in the church are turning prophets into psychics and they don’t want to learn to hear the Lord for themselves. Because the greatest sign is actually a personal conviction from the Lord. If you don’t have the conviction of your prophetic calling, then you will not go that far. Even the revelation from a prophet of God cannot replace your personal conviction. This is why in terms of identifying gifts and callings in others, the New Testament prophet actually confirms the callings more than they predict.
do spend time with GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6468 Oct 22, 2013
The Passion of Spiritual Intimacy

by Matt Sorger

We will never experience the true fire of the Holy Spirit without close fellowship with Him.

You can live a life of extraordinary, supernatural power! The secret is actually quite simple. God's power is obtained through a lifestyle of intimacy with Him.
Jesus understood the connection between power and intimacy. Luke 5:15-16 says, "Great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by Him of their infirmities. So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and prayed" (NKJV).
Jesus was constantly flowing in the anointing and releasing the power of God through His life to others. The level of His anointing was in direct proportion to His prayer life. Everything He accomplished in His earthly ministry was birthed out of the time He spent with the Father in prayer.

In John 5:19 Jesus declares, "'Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.'" The mighty power that flowed through Jesus' life to work miracles was a direct result of His communion with God.

God taught me this truth early on in my walk with Him. Both before and during my years in pastoral ministry I would spend hours a day waiting in His presence.
At that time I had no idea how God would use me to bring His love and power to thousands. I would often walk into my office at the church as a young pastor to find the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit waiting there for me. Periodically I would spend all day and night locked in my office basking in the radiance of His glory.
do spend time with GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6469 Oct 22, 2013
One day I felt guilty for spending so much time in prayer. I knew there were practical things that needed to be done. But God said to me, "Matt, if you do not have this time with Me now, you will not be able to walk in what I have for you in the future."

Instantly all the guilt was gone. I knew that my future ministry would be released out of the time I was spending with God. And of course, the tasks I had to do always got done.

After five years of pastoral ministry, during which the anointing of God increased on my life, I suddenly found myself being launched out by Him into a worldwide, prophetic healing ministry. Over the last several years we have seen thousands saved, healed and delivered by God's power.

I attribute the anointing I have today to the years of hidden devotion I had with God both as a young person and a pastor.
I could write pages of accounts of divine encounters in which the power of God has been released as a result of my cultivating a relationship with the Holy Spirit in my life.

One particularly memorable event occurred during a church service in West Virginia. It was 8:30 p.m., and we had already been worshiping for an hour and a half. Suddenly God said to me, "At 9:00 p.m. My power will hit this place."

I knew something extraordinary was about to happen. I stood at the pulpit and encouraged those in attendance to continue worshiping. Then I instructed the ushers to close off all the air vents. I didn't want anyone to mistake the air conditioning for the wind of God.

The members of the congregation lifted up their hands and began to worship with a new fervor. The atmosphere became electrified with a supernatural faith.

At precisely 9:00 p.m. I could feel a surge of power hit my body as the person of the Holy Spirit swept across the sanctuary. Some could feel a physical wind blowing over their bodies, while others felt a tangible fire. God had invaded the meeting!

People ran forward testifying of God's healing power. Many were instantly healed of fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, chronic back pain, chest pain, shoulder conditions, knee injuries, pneumonia and rheumatoid arthritis.

As we have allowed the Holy Spirit to move in our meetings since that incident, we have also witnessed the healing of cancer, the opening of deaf ears, the restoration of sight to blind eyes and the ability to walk to the lame, as well as the healing of deep emotions. Glory to God!

Let me encourage you to continually develop a lifestyle of intimacy with God. Not only will you experience His tremendous power, but you will also enjoy getting to know Him, walking closely with Him and learning the secrets of His heart. You will discover that fellowship with Him is the greatest joy a person can experience

You can walk intimately with God and live in the reality of His presence every day of your life. You can be a releaser of His glory in a hurting and lost world. Whether to the woman in the grocery store who needs healing from arthritis or to the multitudes in Africa and India who are starving and lost in spiritual darkness, you can carry God's power and love as you intimately walk with God each day of your life.
Matt Sorger is a prophetic revivalist who travels around the world bringing both a fresh word and a fresh impartation of God's Spirit through national conferences, prophetic healing revival services and international miracle crusades. He has seen thousands saved, healed and delivered by the power of the Holy Spirit.
east n eastward

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6470 Oct 22, 2013
East is the direction of prophets.

East is the place of revelation.

The sun rises in the East.

This represents the dawning of a new day, an allotment of light and revelation.

So Elijah goes to the east.

As prophetic people, we must dwell in the East.

This is where Adam lived.

The scripture says that God planted a Garden eastward in Eden, and it is there that he placed the man (Gen 2:7-8).
east n eastward

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6471 Oct 22, 2013
Now when Elijah goes to the east, he hides by the brook and God commands the raven to feed him.

Now ravens are birds.

They are fowls of the air, they are symbols of high level revelation.

The ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning and the evening.

The morning are new days, the beginning of new eras and the nights are times of rest and ending.

This is transition. Prophets must be fed during times of transition.
alter please

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6472 Oct 22, 2013
we're now dwelled in "east" malaysia @ sabah - since April 1st, 2013.

and no longer in the west. we have moved back to EASTern for good.

topix please alter
yeah

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6475 Oct 22, 2013
--There is a transference of power that comes through associations

-- and it's critical to see what you spend time with and with whom you spend time with. It's a matter of drawing you to one side or another.
timeo

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6476 Oct 22, 2013
There is a transference of power that comes through associations -- and it's critical to see what you spend time with and with whom you spend time with. It's a matter of drawing you to one side or another.
prophetic words

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6477 Oct 22, 2013
Prophetic Word for the Northwest: Eagles Will Gather and Eagles Will Be Released

As I was in Tacoma, Washington recently, the Lord spoke to my spirit. I could perceive the region being pregnant with destiny, and there has been a generational build-up that is now ready to be manifested in this age of the restoration of all things.

I saw that the Northwest was poised as a pull-tab to open up the nation to a fresh wind of healing. This was not just on the US side of the border, but encompasses a large area with the US cities of Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Portland and the Canadian cities of Vancouver, Abbotsford and Kelowna, and all areas in between being part of this where the breath of God will now blow.

Spirit of Elijah

I believe the angelic realm is presently very active over this region with literally millions of newly released angels bringing healing. This region has historically had seasons of great healing ministries and movements, but this next wind is something that will go beyond that.

The region will now host and release that which heals people, families, cities and nations. Oaks of righteousness will arise from this area and the leaves on their trees will be for the healing of the nations. The spirit of Elijah that turns the hearts of the sons to the fathers and the hearts of the fathers to their sons, will be greatly released from this area as in Malachi 4:5-6:
hehihe

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6479 Oct 22, 2013
As prophetic people, we must dwell in the East.

This is where Adam lived.

The scripture says that God planted a Garden eastward in Eden, and it is there that he placed the man (Gen 2:7-8).
o wello

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6480 Oct 22, 2013
====The church does not understand the role of the prophet and therefore there is a huge silence on this subject.

====This silence by the church gives opportunity for others to define prophets as new age, quacks, false and/or demonic.

===A modern day prophet is never seen as having any credibility but is automatically labeled a “false” prophet.

Is it any wonder when people start to move in the prophetic ministry that the church automatically casts suspicion?

Prophetic people in established churches have to operate under the radar or keep quiet least other Christians label them in negative terms.

=== In many churches, prophetic people are not supported or empowered but often are tolerated and criticized.

=== Sadly, too many prophetic people either leave their churches or if they constantly feel minimized and unfulfilled in their gifts.
mattsorger

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6481 Oct 22, 2013
....I knew something extraordinary was about to happen....

....I stood at the pulpit and encouraged those in attendance to continue worshiping....

....Then I instructed the ushers to close off all the air vents...

....I didn't want anyone to mistake the air conditioning for the wind of God....

....The members of the congregation lifted up their hands and began to worship with a new fervor....

......The atmosphere became electrified with a supernatural faith....
bee the one

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6488 Oct 23, 2013
Ray Hughes travels in the U.S. and internationally as a speaker, worship leader, storyteller, singer/songwriter and prophetic voice to regions and nations. His worship team, the Selah Project Band, travels with him on occasion to local churches, regional worship and prophetic conferences, festivals, universities and ministry schools.

Ray is passionate about training and releasing musicians and creative people into their destinies and the power of their purpose in the world and the church. He is a prophetic historian continuously re-digging the old wells of biblical, world and recent history for the purpose of releasing the fresh word of God for the kingdom today.

What Is Prophetic Worship?
Biblical worship that allows room for the Holy Spirit to minister and speak back to us through the music, lyrics, dance or art for the purpose of delivering a timely message or releasing a specific anointing into our cities, churches, homes and lives.

What Is Worship Evangelism?
Psalm 40:3 says that many will see the new song and will fear and turn to trust in the Lord. True worship of the Lord has the power to bring people into a personal experience with Jesus Christ, thus it is an evangelistic tool.
THANK U LORD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6489 Oct 23, 2013
Meet Jesus

“It is finished” can mean a wonderful beginning for you!

What was Jesus referring to when on the cross He said,“It is finished”?“It” was God’s plan for the redemption and reconciliation of mankind to Himself.

You see, God tenderly created you with an incredible plan for your life; a plan for so much more than just existing and then dying. It is a wonderful plan for a fulfilling and rewarding life here on Earth and then eternally in Heaven. God wants you to know that He loves you more than you can ever fully understand. He wants so much to live a vital and exciting relationship with you – not just in Heaven after you die, but right here, right now.

The only way to have this kind of relationship with the Father is through the Son. Jesus said,“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”(John 14:6)

No matter how “good” we are, we cannot – of our own efforts – be good enough to dismiss our need for Jesus and all He accomplished for us through His death, burial and resurrection. This would be a terrible affront to the Father-heart of God.

“He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy.”(Titus 3:5)

We all have knowingly and willingly done wrong in our lives – this is something that even “good” people must admit. The Bible says,“For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.”(Romans 3:23)

Just as you cannot “good works” your way into heaven, you don’t sin your way into hell. Please don’t allow yourself to get caught up in this argument, because it is not even the issue. The REAL issue is who do you say Jesus is?
THANK U LORD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6490 Oct 23, 2013
Jesus was more than a prophet or a good teacher. Jesus was the perfect Son of God, and because of His unfathomable love for you, He willingly laid down His life as a sacrifice through a brutal and agonizing death on the Cross. He did this to atone for (do away with) the sin problem so that you could be reunited and reconciled to God.

“But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”(Romans 5:8)

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.”(John 3:16-18)

Once we – by faith – confess that we are sinners in need of a Savior, and that all of our sins are completely atoned for by Jesus, God can freely offer us total reconciliation with Himself.“For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them.”(2 Corinthians 5:19)

No longer is our eternal destiny determined by trying to adhere to a list of rules, but rather it is determined by the free gift of grace from God through Jesus Christ.

“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.”(Ephesians 2:8-9)

“But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”(Romans 6:23)

Jesus paid the price for your sin and mine by giving His life on Calvary’s Cross. God brought Jesus back from the dead and paved the way for us to have a personal relationship with Him through Jesus.

All that’s left for you to do is to accept the gift that God is longingly offering you right now.

“If you confess with your mouth,‘Jesus is Lord’, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.”(Romans 10:9-10)
THANK U LORD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6491 Oct 23, 2013
So here is what you need to do in order to begin this exciting and fulfilling life with Jesus as your Friend and Savior:

Admit your need.(I am a sinner in need of a Savior)
Be willing to repent.(I turn away from my sins)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins on the Cross, was buried, and rose from the grave.(I believe)
Invite Jesus Christ to come and guide your life through the power of the Holy Spirit.(I receive you Jesus as my Lord and Savior)

Prayer of Salvation:

~~~~~~~“Lord Jesus, I admit that I have knowingly and willingly done wrong and I can’t be good enough to deserve eternal life. But, I believe You died and rose from the grave to reconcile me to God and to make a place for me in Heaven. Jesus, I’m asking You to come into my life, lead me in the right direction, forgive my sins and save me. I am now placing my trust in You alone for my salvation and I accept your free gift of eternal life.”~~~~~~~~

“Your Word says that if I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved. So I say that I believe with my heart, and I now confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord. Therefore I am saved!”

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”(2 Corinthians 5:17)

Thank You Lord!
andy rogers music

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6492 Oct 23, 2013
ANDY ROGERS MUSIC

Following The Sound Wherever it Goes…

Andy Rogers is a worship Leader and songwriter from the Causeway Coast of Ireland with songs published and recordings produced on EMI’s Kingsway label.

An artist on Kingsway’s original ‘New Celts’ album (along with Robin Mark, Brian Houston & Joanne Hogg) and more recently on ‘Engage24’ with Ian Hannah, his style has been described as ‘Ethno-Celt’– a mix of acoustic ethnic sounds fused with contemporary musical sensibilities.

He has been part of the pioneering team at Causeway Coast Vineyard under the leadership of Alan and Kathryn Scott since 1999 and continues to serve there with his wife and family.

He is also one of the founding members of the Coleraine House of Prayer team along with Ian Hannah. Engage is an intercessory worship gathering in Coleraine, Northern Ireland that started life as a one-off 24hr worship event back in May 2000 and continues to grow as a regular gathering of worshipers and intercessors from various church backgrounds.

He passionately believes that when people worship then God does amazing things just like He promised – and it doesn’t have to be ‘in church’.

Andy has created a special opportunity for “Friends of Ray Hughes” Please click here for details.

andy rogers music

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6494 Oct 23, 2013
.........started life as a one-off 24hr worship event back in May

2000 and continues to grow as a regular gathering of

worshipers and intercessors from various church backgrounds.

======He passionately believes that when people worship

then God does amazing things just like He promised – and it

doesn’t have to be ‘in church’.=======
greatest quest 4 mankind

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6497 Oct 23, 2013
The greatest quest for mankind is the pursuit of God and the experience of His Presence and Glory. We have an open invitation to boldly come before the Throne of grace; yet, it remains a sacred and holy journey, requiring clean hands and a pure heart. The fruit of those who genuinely experience God this way will be evident.

Throughout history, when God's people walked before Him in truthfulness and faithfulness, He made known His presence through visible signs, visions, and displays of His might. A reverential fear of the Lord arises from such demonstrations of God's virtue. We pursue God and at the same time earnestly desire His spiritual gifts.

EAGERLY PURSUE and seek to acquire [this] love [make it your aim, your great quest]; and earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual endowments (gifts), especially that you may prophesy (interpret the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching).

–1 Corinthians 14:1 (AMP)

Presently an opportunity exists for our spiritual eyes and ears to be illumined in very real and profound ways. Scripture warns that where there is no vision, people perish. Discouragement and unbelief—resulting from deferred hope and seemingly unfulfilled promises—will be overcome as the Church apprehends the revelatory realm of Heaven and secures the thoughts and ways of God. That is our biblical promise and spiritual mandate for our generation.

We are to pursue Christ and also yearn for the activation of spiritual gifts. Even so, there is a distinction in our priority in this pursuit. Our first and foremost purpose is to walk with God intimately and then allow the spiritual environment around us to manifest His gifts, signs, and wonders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min Clearwater 15,240
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min guest 683,542
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 49 min Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 4 hr Jakedover34 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aura Mytha 983,023
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Student 46,264
More from around the web