bless the jews
signs of prophets

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6402 Oct 16, 2013
Signs of the Prophetic Ministry

Les D. Crause

Question:

If I am called to the Office of Prophet, are there signs that can confirm my prophetic calling?

Answer:

Most of the information needed to answer this has been covered in the articles on the prophetic ministry. This is an advance coverage until everything is complete.

I assume that since you are asking this question you have some interest in and possibly experience with the prophetic ministry. The fact that you are asking for pointers, and that you are not absolutely sure if you are going in the right direction or not, is a good sign. Nevertheless the desire must be there for you to have pondered this question, so the chances are the Lord has already begun to speak to you about this ministry. If this is true, then one of the first signs is already there - you are not sure if this is the way the Lord is leading you.

The call of God is gentle and unassuming. The Holy Spirit is pictured as a dove, which is a gentle bird that is easily frightened away. When the Lord moves upon you by His Spirit He always does it in the same way. Because of this we often wonder if we are imagining it or if it is really the Lord speaking. The only question you need to ask yourself to make sure if it is the Lord, is whether what you are hearing is for the Glory of God and the extension of His Kingdom.

If your desire to move into the prophetic ministry is one of glamour, recognition and self-exaltation, then you are off the mark. Not only that, you are sincerely deceived, because the call to the prophetic ministry is a call to death, not glory. The preparation and qualifications for becoming a prophet are unlike any other ministry, except for the apostle. You have to be a failure before you can be of use. You have to have learned that you cannot trust in yourself.

With all of these things in mind, then, let me try to give you a few possible signs of the prophetic call on your life. These do not necessarily mean you are called to be a prophet, and they might not all be there if you are called. But if you are called to be a prophet, then you are likely to see a fair portion of them in your life and experience. Some of these signs apply to any major calling to the ministry. Some are specific to the prophetic ministry.
signs of prophets

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6403 Oct 16, 2013
Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 1

A desire has been burning in you for a long time to minister to the Body of Christ. This is not a passing fancy but something that has burned in you for a while. It is not so much a desire to bring unbelievers to know the Lord, but more a desire to help believers in their daily walk. It might be a desire to warn people of certain dangers. It might be a desire to encourage and lift believers up. Whichever direction it takes, this thing has taken hold of you and will not let go.

The call of God comes from God and not you. All you can produce in yourself is sin. Paul says in Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwells no good thing: for I really want to [do good] ; but [how] to practice that which is good I find impossible.

The desire to do the work of God is planted by God and grows over a period of time. If you desire to do something for God's glory then it must have come from Him. If it does not fade over time then it is not an emotional fantasy but something real.

Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 2

Not many people are likely to share your enthusiasm for what you want to do. They may warn you to be careful, to calm down. They might even accuse you of being paranoid. They might tell you not to 'rock the boat.' You may have begun to wonder if this thing is of the Lord.

Your ministry is unique, so do not expect others to share your burden. The fact that you want to do something different could be proof that this desire is from the Lord. The Lord tends to hide His prophets away until they are ready. So do not expect others to quickly recognize your call, unless you have ministered to them personally. If you have been rejected, ostracized or accused of going against the general flow, then there is a good chance that the early signs of the prophetic ministry have started to show.
signs of prophets

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6404 Oct 16, 2013
Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 3

Your desire is other-oriented. You are not so much concerned with making a name for yourself as you are with helping other people. You will gladly give up things that are important to you so that other people may benefit from your actions. The prophetic ministry, like the apostolic ministry requires a total commitment to the work of the Lord.

Ministry is servant hood and is likely to cost you a lot. If your desire is not to help others then it is not a calling to ministry. Jesus said in Matthew 20:27-28 27 And whoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: 28 Even as the Son of man did not come to be ministered to, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many

You must be prepared to pay the price before you can enter it. If your desire is not for the good of others, you have not yet even entered the door.

Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 4

Over a period of time you have found yourself ministering to a particular area of need more than others. It seems that you always end up ministering to believers who need encouragement and direction in their lives. And when you do something happens inside you and you sense a surge taking place. You may find yourself telling people which way they should go and what God's purpose is for them.

The Lord prepares you for ministry by creating opportunities for you. Often you will not be aware of this. You only know that you feel content ministering to believers and helping them, to set their lives and ministries in order. These are all signposts showing you the way.

Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 5

People have told you that you have helped them, even when at times you have not been aware of it. Sometimes others can see your ministry more clearly than you can see it yourself. Solomon said in Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men

If you have a prophetic calling you will not be able to hide it indefinitely. It will start to show itself in time and others will begin to notice it.
signs of prophets

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6405 Oct 16, 2013
Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 6

You feel unqualified to do the work of the Lord and usually feel unworthy to push yourself forward to suggest that you be given an opportunity.

When appeals are made for help you wait for everyone else to step forward first before you offer your services.

Humility is a sure sign of your genuineness. The Spirit of God always leads gently.

He is likened to a dove, that is meek and easily frightened away. Jesus is called the Lamb of God.

A lamb is also a gentle creature that does not push its way. Since the call comes gently, you may even wonder at times if you heard right.

Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 7

The key ministry of a prophet is intercessory prayer.

If you find yourself being led to spend a lot of time interceding for others and you have had times when you have been very clearly led and have seen definite results, the elements of a prophetic ministry are certainly there.

The prophet is the key to what God does in the earth. God said in the Old Testament that He does nothing unless He first reveals His secret to the prophets.

If you have been led to pray things into existence or birth them in the Spirit through intercessory prayer, then your prophetic ministry is already starting to manifest.

Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 8

The prophet is sensitive to the moving of God's Spirit and has the ability to bring the anointing into a meeting.

This is often seen in musical capability or a particular ability to lead effectively in praise and worship.

If you have been effectively involved in leading the congregation in praise and worship and can cause the anointing of the Spirit to come upon a group when you lead, this can certainly be very clear evidence of a prophetic ministry in operation.

Sign of Prophetic Calling: No 9

If you are called to be a prophet, then your preparation will span many years and will be one of the most difficult and troublesome processes.

The prophet will be battered and broken and brought to nothing in himself before he can be of any use to the Kingdom of God.

He will have to learn not to trust in himself or in his own abilities. His knowledge and natural strengths will be tried in the fire and brought to naught before God can use him.

If your life has been one of intense problems, failures, oppositions, persecutions and pressure, then this could be a sign of preparation for the prophetic ministry.

I have yet to meet a prophet who has had life of smooth sailing, easy success and personal recognition.

As I said earlier, the prophetic call is a call to death. Like the apostle, the prophet must have the sentence of death in himself. He must sacrifice all for the sake of the ministry.

He must die completely to self.
Well these are the main signposts I can offer to help you clarify whether the Lord has called you to be a prophet or not.

Of course the best confirmation will always come through another prophet. God often calls a prophet to the ministry using a senior prophet, and even his training might come under the direction of one who has been in the prophetic office for a while.

Identified your Prophetic Calling? The Prophetic Foundation Course will teach you more.
prophets crucial

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6406 Oct 16, 2013
******* The prophet is the key to what God does in the earth.

******* God said in the Old Testament that He does nothing unless He first reveals His secret to the prophets.
prayers to be spoken

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6407 Oct 17, 2013
Prayer to Break the Curse of Poverty
Father I come in the Name of Jesus to repent for the sins and transgressions of my ancestors.
I repent for all disobedience of Your commands, turning away and listening to the enemy or to other people. Father, I receive the redemption from the curse by the Blood of Jesus and ask you to break all curses of poverty upon my family line and me! I declare that the Blood of Jesus has broken all the curses!
Lord, I repent for anyone in my family line that offered sacrifices that were not favorable and right. I repent for any withholding of the first fruits, the best portions, and for all wrong motives and attitudes of their hearts. I repent for anger, resentment, and bloodshed of my brother. Lord, please forgive any bloodshed and bring peace to the blood that cries out!
I Am My Brother's Keeper
Lord. would You break all Canaanite curses against us, as today I declare, I am my brother’s keeper! Lord, please restore the ground to us and please restore Your promise of blessings and fruitfulness. Lord, please remove any marks on us and break the curse of wandering. Father, please allow my family to come into Your presence again as a chosen, covenant people.
I repent for all my ancestors that denied justice to the poor, holding ill will and for any unforgiveness against a brother. I repent for shutting our ears to the poor and for exploitation of the poor and crushing them in court.
Lord, will You break all curses others have spoken against my ancestors or me because of the guilt of our sins or transgressions. Lord, would you remove any curses that would put up walls of separation between You and us. Hear our prayers again and please open our eyes, our ears, and our hearts.
I Repent for Any Generational Dishonesty
I repent for any generational dishonesty, even the smallest, hidden, accepted or self justified dishonesty.
I repent for my ancestors that would not forgive debts in the Lord’s timing and also for anyone ignoring the poor. I repent for all hardheartedness, tightfistedness, and unforgiveness. Lord, would you restore mercy and cheerful giving in our family line? Please bless us as You promised in Your Word.
Lord, I repent for generational idolatry, disobedience, and not following your commands. I repent for not serving You Lord, joyfully and gladly in our times of prosperity.
Lord, please break all curses against us from the locusts, worms, loss, or sinking. Would you break all skies of bronze and ground(s) of iron? Please release any captive sons or daughters and stop the destruction. Lord, please remove all iron yokes, all blindness, oppression, and robbery spirits. Lord, please break the curses of hunger, nakedness, dire poverty, and slavery!
Lord I repent for any of my ancestors that were unfaithful, greedy, disobedient, thieves, or liars. I repent for breaking the covenant and coveting or keeping the things of the pagans and not totally destroying them as commanded.
Lord, Please Break Any Curses that have Come On My Family
Lord, please break any curses that have come on my family for the evil they did, especially the curse of destruction by fire.
I repent for all ancestors that were evil and tried to control and frustrate the poor. Lord, I repent for any in my family line that put up security or pledges for another. Lord, please forgive any unfulfilled debts. I break all ungodly covenants, oaths, and alliances.
prayers to be spoken

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6408 Oct 17, 2013
Lord, please remove all traps or snares from the words of our mouth. Please break all sluggard and slumber spirits from us and restore wisdom and ambition.
I repent for all my ancestors that withheld unduly and for those who trusted in riches rather than God. I repent for all ignoring of discipline and correction. I repent for all greed, bribes, and for mere talk and boasting. I repent for inaction, non-performance, and not keeping our word.
Lord, will You break all curses of injustice and shunning and please break any walls between others. Please restore honor to our family.
Lord, I repent for all my ancestors that were liars, hasty, lovers of the world and it’s pleasures, proud, arrogant, and selfish. I repent for lack of diligence, oppression of the needy, exploitation, and favoritism.

I repent for all rejection of God and any cursing or blasphemy of God.
Lord, I repent for all family sluggishness, laziness, neglect, lack of judgment or for anyone charging exorbitant interest. I repent for any and all family concealed sins. I repent for spiritual pride in those that would not repent.
I repent for any ancestors that chased fantasies, were stingy, and greedy. I repent for all that did not fight injustice, were unfair, and closed their ears to the cries of the poor and needy.
Lord, Please Break All Poverty Curses Off of Us and Change Our Hearts
Lord, please break all poverty curses off of us and change our hearts.
Lord, I repent for anyone in my family that followed deceptive words and relied on their social or religious identity for salvation. I repent for injustice, the oppressing of aliens, of widows, and of the fatherless. I repent for any idolatry, ungodly sacrifices or worship, all innocent bloodshed, stealing, adultery, perjury, and murder. I repent for all backsliding, rebellion, disobedience, pride, and spiritual pride. Lord, please break all connections and control that the queen of heaven has on my family, and Lord, please restore in us a whole-heartedness. Please make our hearts pure, noble, faithful, and sensitive to you.
Lord, I repent for all generational idolatry and ask You to remove any spirit of prostitution in our hearts. I repent for all corruption, guilt, sin, arrogance, and unfaithfulness. Lord, I repent for all illegitimacy in our line.
Lord, please break all curses against us, the moths, rot, lions, sickness, and sores. Please restore the covenant as promised.
prayers to be spoken

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6409 Oct 17, 2013
Lord, I repent for all my ancestors that were boastful and proud of their position, standing, and authority. I renounce all love of sin and iniquity. I repent for all who became comfortable, selfish, hoarders, and trusted in their wealth. I repent for all that sold their righteousness, for all slavery, and for any trampling of the poor. I repent for all who were stingy and controlling of wealth.
Lord, Would You Remove Any Curse that Keeps Us from Enjoying the Fruits of Our Labor
Lord, would you remove any curse that keeps us from enjoying the fruits of our labor. Please break any poverty curse that has been passed on from Adam to me. Lord, would You remove all curses “that there will never be enough.” Lord, please restore to us a new purse without any holes. Please break all curses of lack, shrinking, theft, loss, blight, mildew, and hail.
Lord, I repent for everyone that was controlling, deceptive, and put ungodly burdens on others. I repent for those that tried to please man rather than God and accepted praise, honor, worship, or ungodly authority and titles from men. I renounce all religious spirits, spirits of legalism, self-exaltation, and hypocrisy. I repent for all that did not enter the door to heaven and shut it on others.
I repent for all that were blind guides, and I ask You, Lord, to break all ungodly oaths, covenants, pledges, dedications, and alliances. I repent for all ungodly and insincere sacrifices or for any sacrifice on an unholy altar. I repent for everyone that was unjust, merciless, unfaithful, greedy, and self-indulgent. I repent for any harboring of sin or wickedness. I repent for anyone that rejected, mocked, cursed, or killed the prophets and messengers from God. I renounce any spiritual pride that rebels against repentance, and I apply the Blood of Jesus to all the roots of iniquity. I repent for all my ancestors that would not believe or declare that Jesus is Lord.
Lord please break all the curses that have come upon my family because they were rich, comfortable, well-fed, and accepted the praise of men.
I repent for all generational wrong attitudes about wealth and poverty.
Please, Lord, Give Me the Mind of Christ in the Matters of Finances
Please, Lord, give me the mind of Christ in the matters of finances.
I repent for any ancestors that committed adultery with the queen of Babylon, and enjoyed or benefited from her luxuries. Lord, please break all those ungodly ties and connections. I repent for any that did not come out. Lord, please forgive any sins we share, and remove all plagues for alliance with her. Please remove all plagues of death, mourning, famine, and judgment fire.
Lord, please guide us by Your Spirit and Your word into the godly use of wealth and teach us to be faithful servants.
Prayer of Agreement to Bless the Jews
Lord, I come to you now asking your forgiveness for anything I have said or done that cursed the Sons of Israel (name specific sins if known).
I understand your righteous decree, that You will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them. I now ask you to break any curses on my family or me that are there because of these sins against the Jews. I plead the blood of Jesus and ask to be cleansed from all sin and unrighteousness.
Lord, I submit to Your plan for my life and ministry that will bless the Jews. I also agree with Your plans and purposes for the nation of Israel. Lord, I want to receive Your heart for Your people, and the courage to do Your will, no matter what the opposition may be.
Lord, help me to humble myself and make the Jew first in my prayers and ministry to the lost. Lord, release to me provisions and favor to bless and protect the Jews.
Lord, confirm your message in me with signs and an inner witness of the Holy Spirit.
In Yeshua’s name, Amen.
hear ye hear ye

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6410 Oct 17, 2013
And it shall come to pass that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people. Everyone who fails to listen to that prophet will be removed from the people and destroyed.’Moses said,‘Anyone who will not listen to that Prophet will be completely cut off from God’s people.’--- Acts 3:23

~~~~~“Words from heaven are available to you 24 hours a day if you know Me as Lord and Savior. I have guaranteed these things for you. I have given them to you and I will personally back it when you inquire of the Father. And He will tell you and do for you the same things He did for Me when I was on the earth.”

Words from Heaven
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland-- on February 14, 2013
its time to change name

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6412 Oct 17, 2013
IS ALLAH OF THE MUSLIM/ISLAM RELIGION THE SAME AS THE GOD OF THE BIBLE ?

This critical question was twice asked of and well answered by our friends in ministry at The Berean Call in their newsletter. We thought you would appreciate it.

Question: The word "Allah" as used in your September 1993 issue is not correct. The Hausa translation of the Bible in northern Nigeria uses Allah as a designation for the true God. Allah istherefore the same divine being in both the Islamic and Jewish faiths and the one who became man for the salvation of mankind.

Answer: The translators, by using a term familiar to the Muslims in northern Nigeria, no doubt thought they were being helpful. But by using Allah in the Hausa language, they have succeeded, instead, in creating confusion.

Allah is no mere linguistic designation for God, asDios in Spanish or Dieuin French. Allah is thename of the god of Islam. In fact, Allah was the name of the chief god among the numerous idols in the Kaaba in Mecca, which represented the deities of travelers passing through in the caravans. Allah was the god of the local Quraish, Muhammad's tribe, before Islam was invented. Muhammad smashed the idols but kept the black stone which is still kissed today by Muslims. He kept, too, the name Allah for the god of Islam (its sign was the crescent moon) in order to appeal to his own tribe.

Allah has definite characteristics: he is not a father, has no son, is not a triune being but a single (and thus incomplete) entity who destroys rather than saves sinners, has compassion on only the righteous, does not deal in grace but only rewards good deeds, has no way to redeem the lost sinners, etc. Allah is not the God of the Bible.

The God of Israel, too, has a name, YHWH, now pronounced Jehovah but more anciently asJahweh. Most Christians are unaware of God's name because the Old Testament substitutes Lord for YHWH. In Exodus 6:3 God says,''Bymy name YHWH was I not known to them"; and at the burning bush when Moses asked His name, God explained the meaning of it by saying I AM THAT I AM; thusYHWH means not just one who is, but the self-existent One who is in and of Himself (Ex. 3:13-14).
The God of the Bible is love, an impossibility for Allah.

As a single entity, Allah was lonely and could not love or fellowship until other entities came into existence. Not so withYHWH (Jehovah). He is three persons in One: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, complete in Himself and in need of no others to love and fellowship with ("The Father loveth the Son" [John 3:35], there is communion within the Godhead, etc.). Only of this God could it be said that He is love in Himself.
Allah could never say, "Let us make man in our image" (Genesis 1:26) and the Muslim scholar has no explanation for this expression, which is even found in the Koran's paraphrase of this Bible verse. We could point out other reasons, but this should be enough to show that to use in the Hausa translation the nameAllah for the God of the Bible is a great error! In fact Allah is a false god on a par with any other pagan deity.

Question:(condensed to save space--full question will be posted on our website): In response to (your) article I read on the internet (on someone else's website), entitled "Is Allah, of the Muslim/Islam religion, the same God of the Bible?" I would like to make a few comments and ask some questions. Please give me chapter and verse from the Qur'an....lf l do not hear from you I will assume you have no proof and are spreading lies about Islam.
its time to change name

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6413 Oct 17, 2013
Answer: This has been discussed in these pages in the past. That Allah is not the God of the Bible is very clear.
The biblical God is called Yahweh (or Jehovah) nearly 9,000 times. Yet Allah is not called by that name even once in the Koran. Why not, if Allah is the same God? God is also referred to asElohim more than 2,500 times in the Bible, but again that word never appears for Allah in the Koran. Why? The God of the Bible is called "The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob “Israel" (Jacob's name was changed by God to Israel later in life, so he is referred to by either name). He is the father of the Jews.
The God of the Bible revealed himself to Moses at the burning bush by this name ("God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob “Israel") and told Moses, "this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations" (Ex 3:1-16).
If Allah is the God of the Bible, why is he never called by these names?
The God of the Bible tells us again and again that He is the God of the Jews. Many times He is called "the God of Israel."
Yet there is such hatred for Israel among Muslims! The Koran talks about Abraham and Ishmael, even claims they built the Kaaba, but gives Isaac no prominence.
The Bible mentions Isaac favorably and prominently more than 150 times. God very clearly says that His covenant is with Isaac, not with Ishmael (Genesis 17:19-21), from whom the Arabs claim they are descended.
The God of the Bible calls the Jews His chosen people. He loves them and gave the land of Israel to them as an heritage forever, as hundreds of verses in the Bible declare. Islam denies this basic biblical truth. The Jews are certainly not Allah's chosen people! How can Allah be the God of the Bible, yet not choose the Jews?
In your Koran, as you must know, Allah commands Muslims, "Take not the Jews and Christians as friends 1Surah 5:51, A1 Hi1-a1i, v. 54, Jusuf a1i), so Allah is not the God of the Christians either. In thehadith, Muhammad himself said, "The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them" (Mishkat al Masabih Sh. M. Ashraf, 1990, pp. 147, 721, 810-11, 1130, etc.). Islam's god hates the Jews; the God of the Bible loves them as His chosen people!
Allah is very clearly not Jehovah, Elohim, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the God of the Bible!
The God of the Bible chose Jerusalem as His holy city. Forty times He calls Jerusalem "the city of David" and repeatedly He promises that the Messiah will be descended from David and will rule on David's throne in Jerusalem over the whole world (2 Chronicles 6:6; 33:7; 2 Samuel 7: 16; Psalm 89:3-29, etc.). Never does the Bible (or the God of the Bible) mention Mecca or Medina, but Jerusalem is mentioned more than 800 times.
Yet Allah never mentions Jerusalem. How can this be if Allah is the God of the Bible? And how can the Muslims today claim Jerusalem as a holy city of Islam, when it isn't even mentioned in the Koran? That recent claim comes from those who want to take that city from the Jews.
That Allah has no son is further proof that He is not the God of the Bible, who definitely has a Son, as both the Old and New Testaments declare. Psalms 2 says, "Kiss the Son." Referring to the God of the Bible, Solomon says, "What is his son's name...?" (Proverbs 30:4).
The angel Gabriel, whom Islam claims to honor, told the virgin Mary (Islam accepts the virgin birth of Jesus), " And, behold, thou shalt...bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be...called the Son of the Highest ...the Son of God...and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David..." (Luke 1:31-35). That throne is in Jerusalem, not in Mecca.
Muslims insist that the name " Allah" must be used in every language; it cannot be translated Dios in Spanish, Dieu in French, or God in English.
Muslims thus treat " Allah" not as a generic word for God, but as the name of a particular god.
its time to change name

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6414 Oct 17, 2013
In fact, Allah was the god of the Kuraishtribe centuries before Muhammad was born.
You deny that he was the chief god in theKaaba, but you admit there were for centuries 360 idols in the Kaabaand one of these was called Allah.
What is Allah doing in a temple among 360 idols if he is the God of the Bible, who forbids idolatry? Why does Islam keep this idol temple, and why must Muslims to this day make a pilgrimage there? That Allah was the chief idol in theKaaba is documented history. Let me quote one of the greatest historians: The desert Arab...feared and worshiped incalculable deities in stars and moons....
Now and then he offered human sacrifice; and here and there he worshiped sacred stones. The center of this stone worship was Mecca (with) the Kaaba and its sacred Black Stone...in its southeast corner, five feet from the ground, just right for kissing.…

Within the Kaaba, in pre-Moslem days, were several idols representing gods. One was called Allah...three others were Allah's daughters, al-Uzza, al-Lat, and Manah. We may judge the antiquity of this Arab pantheon from the mention of A1-il Lat (AI-Lat) by Herodotus [fifth century B.C. Greek historian] as a major Arabian deity .

The Quraish[Muhammad's tribe controlling Mecca] paved the way for monotheism by worshiping Allah as chief god; He was presented to theMeccans as the Lord of their soil, to Whom they must pay a tithe of their crops and the first-born of their herds.

TheQuraish, as alleged descendants of Abraham and Ishmael, appointed the priests and guardians of the shrine and managed its revenues (Will Durant, "The Story of Civilization," IV: 160-61).
The Kaaba still stands, without its idols, but with the Black Stone.
The pilgrimage to the Kaaba, to...kiss the sacred stone, to run between Safa andMarwa, and to climb Mount Arafa, was practiced by pious pagan Arabs for centuries before Muhammad. Why did your prophet keep, as part of Islam, these pagan rituals?

You say "Islam is the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus..." Do you think Adam, Abraham, Moses,Jesus, et al. journeyed to the idol temple, theKaaba, and kissed its Black Stone? Impossible! Not one follower of the God of the Bible would ever have gone near the Kaaba, because the God of the Bible forbids any association with idols; and you admit (as history tells us) that theKaaba was filled with idols before Muhammad destroyed them all. In history and the Bible, you will find no mention of Islam or any religion like it. How could you have Islam without the Koran and Muhammad?

The only people who journeyed to theKaaba and kissed the Black Stone were pagan Arabs who worshiped one or more of the idols within and around it. Muhammad started a new religion called Islam to which Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, Turks and everyone else in the region had to convert at the point of the sword. They became Muslims, and there is no way you can say that Islam was the original religion of that or any other region.
You ask me to explain, "The God of the Bible is love, an impossibility for Allah." If Allah is a single being, as Muslims insist, then he cannot be love in and of himself, because he had no one to love until he created others; but the God of the Bible is love in and of Himself because He is three Persons but One God. Father, Son and Holy Spirit loved and communed with one another before men or angels were created.

While the Jews know that Allah is not Jehovah, they try to say (as Muslims do for Allah) that Jehovah is a single being.
If so, then why does the Bible refer to Him more than 2,500 times with the pluralElohim (gods)? Interestingly, however, always with the plural noun there is a singular verb. One cannot escape the plurality combined with singularity repeatedly used.
its time to change name

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6415 Oct 17, 2013
The famous shema(Dt 6:4), the most fundamental saying about God for a Jew, declares, "Hear, O Israel: Jehovah ourElohim is one Jehovah."
Far from declaring that the God of the Bible is a singular being, the Hebrew word translated "one" is echad, which means a unity of several becoming one, as when God said the man and woman became "one (echad) flesh" (Genesis 2:24); when many soldiers became "one (echad) troop" (2 Samuel 2:25) or when two sticks became "one (echad) stick" (Ezekiel 37:17) etc.
The Bible teaches that God's very essence is love and says, "God is love" (1 John 4:8). This is not true of Allah. The Bible repeatedly speaks of God's love for man and the love we must have for Him. But love is scarcely mentioned in the Koran.
Not once is "love" listed in the index of the popularMarmaduke Pickthalltranslation of the Koran. Of Allah's 99 attributes, love is not one. The Koran does say that Allah loves "the beneficent" (Surah2:195), "the stedfast ( and) those whose deeds are good" (Surah 3:146-48), and "those who battle for his cause" (Surah 61:4). But never does it say he loves all mankind, much less sinners; but the God of the Bible loves sinners, even those who hate Him. Allah is said to be merciful, but he does not show mercy to those who need it. The God of the Bible, however, is merciful to all, ready to forgive confessed sin.
The first of the Ten Commandments is that we are to love the God of the Bible with our whole heart; but never does the Koran say a Muslim is to love Allah. You cannot love Allah, because he is unknowable. The God of the Bible can be known and repeatedly calls upon men to know Him; but the Koran says no one can know Allah because he is too great.
its time to change name

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6417 Oct 17, 2013
sabah/borneo/malaysia churches must humble & repent- and to change their preaching using the real G-d yahweh yeshua elohim..etc..
yes...indeed its time to change the right standing name...of our christian GOD.

(NOTE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING...reprint scripture possible)

bd...copy/seen on year 2010.
nations turned

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6419 Oct 17, 2013
Exposing Witchcraft: Discerning How Witchcraft Spirits Attack

Spiritual Warfare and Prayer

The spirit of witchcraft is a master at diverting attention away from itself by turning it toward you. Witchcraft separates and isolates its victims from friends and family. One who is being spiritually influenced feels the loss of personal identity and self-esteem. Depression and fatigue quickly follow as the super spiritual controller gives abnormal attention to those it desires to manipulate.
Let's look these witchcraft attacks more closely.

FATIGUE

Fatigue is a much-used weapon of witchcraft. Witchcraft drains the life (energy) right out of you. When attacked, you feel tired, depressed, oppressed and fatigued. You can take vitamins, exercise, run five miles and it still doesn't help. Have you noticed how many people go to work tired all the time? They have three cups of coffee in the morning just to begin work. Could some of them be suffering from a witchcraft assignment?

Others feel sad, sleep all the time and feel trapped in depression and can't get out. What I used to think was simply stress-related I now strongly suspect to be the indication of demonic assignments. There have been times, for example, when I was feeling extremely stressed, boarded a plane, left the city and felt the fatigue lift. I am not ruling out the effects of stress, but if you know the fatigue is not medical - or stress-related, could it be witchcraft's assignments?

There have been other times when I have been well rested, in superb health, the bills are all paid, everything is good, but I find myself weary. There are other times, after preaching certain subjects like "Exposing Spiritual Witchcraft," "Jezebel Seducing Goddess Of War," "Ahab The Provoker," "Religious Spirits" or "Beware The Charismatic Merchandisers," I fight against spiritual retaliations. Suchdemonic assignments should never stop you from following the leading of the Holy Spirit to minister a certain topic.

Review these questions to help you identify if witchcraft has been released at you through the methods we just discussed.
• When you are in prayer, do you get sick or have headaches?
• Have you ever gotten ill after a confrontation with someone who was spiritually contending with you?
•
• Do you feel tired most the time?
•
• Are your emotions on a roller coaster?
•
• Do you suffer from depression?
•
• Have you experienced spiritual retaliations against you?
•
•
TIME CONSUMERS

Here's a subtle weapon of witchcraft - the time thief. What these witchcraft controllers do is spend abnormal amounts of time with their victims:

• The girl that consumes all her friends' spare time.
•
• The boy that smothers his girlfriend with inordinate attention.
• The father that picks his son up on his day off because of reoccurring emergencies.
•
• The husband that keeps his wife so busy that she has no time for anything else.
•
• The believer that wants to meet with the pastor each week to talk about the same old, same old.
•
• The teacher who drowns the student with excessive tutoring.
• The friend that never goes home.
•
• The boss that continually has you in his office to sit and listen.
Witchcraft will go out of the way to control and waste your time. It's not a natural thing; it's a spiritual thing. Scripture says,"Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbor's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee" (Proverbs 25:17).

In the church, we can see the spirit of witchcraft operating through the person who wants to hold a deep spiritual conversation with the pastor right before he approaches the pulpit to speak.
drumming

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6420 Oct 17, 2013
THE CALL TO PROPHETIC WORSHIP DRUMMING

By Rod Lambur

SOULISH VERSES THE SPIRIT

I think I can speak fairly accurately upon this topic since I have been used of the Lord many times during worship in prophetic drumming.

So just to get you familiar with the subject in the beginning I want to rule out here what is known to be soulish playing.

While soulishly we train our body to play the chops mechanically speaking, the only thing that is good about that is that our muscle memory can be called upon to play spontaneously when they become called upon, and if they are not trained by it it may be more difficult to make phrasing happen.

I myself are in favor training and work out around the drum set daily, however, there is an area in worship that is completely spontaneous while under the influence and cannot be rehearsed before hand and this is what makes it totally God!

Just like in verbal proclamations of prophecy, of the inspiration that comes spontaneously, this moment by moment utterance has a target; and the same is true in prophetic drumming.

THE HIGH CALLING OF PROPHETIC DRUMMING

Sorry to tell you kats out there but not everyone can play prophetically, it is a calling.Now the Lord isn’t a respecter of persons, but there is a place of lifestyle that causes one to be available to catch this flow in worship itself. First to be in this stream as a worship musician it is a calling which comes with a consecration.

It isn’t entertainment, although while in worship spectators may be watching and entertained for a while, but if you are exalting Jesus then you will quickly fade into the background as Jesus and His presence become front and center, and hopefully ministry is taking place toward those who entering in! So as the worship drummer is playing in worship there comes a new wave of His Spirit that brings the whole worship team into another level.

That new level takes an increase of sensitivity to the realm of His Spirit in order to be used of Him in the prophetic stream of worship itself. The sensitivity is something that you develop in your lifestyle outside of your playing in your walk with His Spirit. Prayer causes us to align with Him in this calling, so that it may be carried out.
drumming

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6421 Oct 17, 2013
In fact, it is prayer that ushers in and initiates His actions beforehand so that when you are playing it will be possible for you to be used in your playing prophetically.

FLOWING WITH HIS SPIRIT SPONTANEOUSLY
The instrumentation in the worship team comes to be played as “one man” by the anointing to mesh everything together into one sound, but by the same Spirit the Lord can call out expressions to be played during certain times during prophetic worship to express exhortation and edification of the saints.

This new dimension may move into prophetic rhythms played as spiritual warfare, dance, intercessions, breakthrough proclamations, etc..

So the instrumentation changes something suddenly, and regularly through a time of ministry.

Many worship musicians have not been exposed to this level of Spirit spontaneity, and therefore will be lost without the direction of the band leader who is the Holy Spirit! Under the influence of the Holy Spirit both what is played and the player are anointed to carry out the musical phrasing utterance. Paul refers to this.“And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?”(1 Cor. 14:7)

What is a “distinction in the sounds” here but a sign to all who are aware of its spiritual significance, and to the announcement of what God is speaking?

Explained here, it is the transmission from God to those who identify with that utterance, and what is going on around them in the realm of His Spirit!

To play prophetically as a worship musician you must be able to be sensitive to pick up on it, and then to plug into the source of this current flow, and then Jesus can bring this utterance through your playing during worship!
drumming

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6422 Oct 17, 2013
EXPRESSING THE DEEP THINGS OF GOD IN PLAYING

God desires for you to be used of Him in this way, but to do so you will have to stop playing soulishly, and start playing spiritually.

Under the influence of His Spirit people change in their playing.“And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.”(1 Sam. 10:6)

In this way when you get under the influence of His Spirit during worship you begin to lose yourself and get caught up into His glory where His Spirit and influence starts to carry you according to His musical directions.

What happens after that is not only spontaneous, but amazing to experience!!! In my estimation nothing surpasses being caught away in the high praises of God in worship, except for being used of God in prophetic spontaneous worship.

DEEP CALLS TO DEEP IN PROPHETIC WORSHIP

“Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.”(Psalms 42:7) It is our spirit man which has to connect in the deeper things of God, and while God desires for us to connect those places don’t come unless we seek Him for them.

Prophetic worship reaches into these places where God longs to bring forth personal and corporate utterances to His people.

When you have consecrated and dedicated you life and musical playing to Him, when you have spent time abiding at His feet, when you have worshiped Him in your own private closet time with Him, this faithfulness will add to your ability to serve Him in worship in the congregation of the saints for ministry.

There are levels of the deep… there are levels of what you can receive in utterance, but unless you can go deeper and draw it out of your spirit well within you, you will stay at that level.
drumming

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6423 Oct 17, 2013
There are places you can go musically in the prophetic and then there are deeper places you can go in the anointing of the living God. The main thing is to learn to listen to Him in your spirit to His Spirit and that takes development.

Drumming skills are important to playing your instrument. Each of us should become one with our instrument and then because we are one with Jesus He can use us to bring musical prophetic utterances and phrases through us by the Spirit of the Lord.

What prophetic playing really amounts to is being able to reach behind the veil in the Spirit realm and bring out what the Lord shows us to play musically on the spot. We do this through His Spirit, this is what is called prophetic worship!

STEPPING OUT ON THE WATERS OF THE PROPHETIC

The Spirit of Life is in worship and in prophetic worship, and that means the “Life of God”(Zoe) abide in an atmosphere where the Holy Spirit is, and we are the conduit of His Spirit when we play for Him.

I must agree that without the Spirit of God to carry us there, anything short of it is purely a cheap imitation.

Therefore our spiritual eyes must stay completely upon Him as our musical director in the process of the prophetic. We must be aware of His playing through us under this influence.

At lest we need to know when He is directing us to make turn here musically or we will just sink back into the soulish realm and not toward moving where He is standing, reaching our prophetic target. I have always thought and remarked that jazz improvisation is that soulish copy.

I think even though I know jazz is intellectually simulating mentally (soulishly) for us as musicians, and we can enjoy the ideas of what sometimes happens accidently, we can say with some assurance that outside the players playing it, that the only life that is in that type music comes from the life energies of them who are playing it, and that is merely the life of the soul!

But now in worship it is not just the worship musician who is playing, nor is it the prophetic drummer merely playing what was prepared or rehearsed, but there is someone else moving in the atmosphere through us who is aiding our prophetic playing and worship.“But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.”(Psalms 22:3)
jazz is OUT n banned

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6424 Oct 17, 2013
ENCOUNTERS WITH GOD IN THE PROPHETIC REALM

Each encounter will be different from the time before. Once the song of the Lord is found in worship the prophetic worship will come forth to utter what is needed and necessary for that moment in His Spirit. I think I have seen those who get hung up in the realm of His Spirit getting part of and utterance and then continuing singing the part they got over and over and over again. This may go on for many minutes because the utterance is not being finished because they have stopped picking up on it.

The repetition of these songs starts as prophetic worship but end up not hitting the target at all. They normally are very long and drawn out, those seeking to continue worshiping become interrupted by the anointing lifting. Some of these songs of worship become purposely repetitive like a mantra, and because the singer is stuck in this mode, the band gets stuck as well continuing to play the same chords or note over and over again.

But the Spirit of God is not telling them to hold the note of song on a continuous basis but they all have been directed to finish the phrase of the musical utterance from the start to the finish.“But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.”(Mat. 6:7)

We need to learn to hit the target, and to do that we need to complete the utterance from start to the finish, that is spiritual maturity. So we need someone to lead the worship who has experience or teach someone how to follow the leading of the Spirit in prophetic worship! All prophetic worship has a target. It isn’t a new form of music that is repetitive to induct believers into a state of mesmerization to put us into a spiritual trance or altered state of consciousness. But I believe some churches have ignorantly going there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 46,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 184,746
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Catcher1 110,267
snapchat dirty pics shemale (May '14) 59 min Cali4real12 30
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Bongo 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr President DonJ Trump 675,587
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 982,210
More from around the web