|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Misleading Presentations

I am saddened when I hear presentations on the subject of "The Elijah Message", which are misleading. I am always a little excited when I hear the topic is to be presented. I know the presentations will not truly cover the topic as my study of the Bible shows it to be. The presentations are often excellent and cover some very valuable teachings. However, they are not a presentation on the true meaning and purpose of the Third Elijah Message.

The first shortcoming of these presentations usually begins with a concentration on verse six to the exclusion of verse four. Verse four is sometimes mentioned but after the phrase "Law of Moses" is read, the meaning quickly shifts to the "Law of God" and becomes limited to only the Ten Commandments. The word statutes, is often ignored.

The next shortcoming is an interpretation of the sixth verse as referring only to families, fathers, and their children. The entire content of the Third Elijah Message is usually wrapped up in less than fifteen minutes and the rest of the presentations are completely given over to the discussion of the family as the only purpose of this important message from God.

While the presentations and concepts about the family are excellent and valuable, they do not address the true concept of the Third Elijah Message from what I read in the Bible. The words of the Bible are misrepresented and the presentation veered completely away from the message God has for us to understand.

A deeper understanding of verse six is the restoration of the heart of obedience of the patriarch fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to the modern children of Israel who are grafted into the vine. Consider these words of God to Isaac concerning his father Abraham.

4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
Genesis 26:4-5

A proper focus of the message is on the meaning and importance of verse four. This leads us to a message of reformation and a coming out of the apostasies of Babylon.
prepare for Christ return

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Present Truth Focus

I believe the Third Elijah Message is critical to preparing for the end of time. I believe it is the call to the 144,000 for their final preparation before the sealing begins at Pentecost. I believe it is a call to return to obedience to all of the Law of God, including the part called by God Himself, the Law of Moses. The statutes and judgments are explicitly mentioned as the part of the Law of God, which needs to be remembered.

The Messiah knew there would be a falling away and a prophesied restoration of all things.

11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
Matthew 17:11

Peter also knew there would be a falling away and a restoration of all things.

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Acts 3:21

Daniel prophesied about the falling away where the Law of God would be changed.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Daniel 7:25

Paul spoke explicitly about the falling away where the Law of God would be broken down.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
II Thessalonians 2:3

Those called of God at this time will build the wasted places of truth and understanding. They will restore the foundations of truth, which have been trampled by Babylon. They will repair the breach, which has been made by the enemy of souls, in the practice and understanding of God's Law.

12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
Isaiah 58:12

They will clear the paths of righteousness and they will walk in them. They will follow wherever the Lamb leads them here on earth, long before they reach heaven.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Revelation 14:4

This is the special message from God of "Present Truth" in Malachi 4:4 for these last days. This forgotten prophecy is what we need to focus upon as we prepare for the end of time. This message will result in a reformation and a revival of the church. This message will shake the church to its foundations. Most in the church will never accept the Law of Moses. God can tell them to remember it but they will refuse.
church of ephesus

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

The Church at Ephesus

Revelation 2:1-7
In Revelation 1:19 John was commanded to, "Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter." What John wrote was to be sent to seven Churches that had been identified by Christ. As we move in Revelation chapter two and three we meet these seven Churches and are given the personal letter they each received from Jesus. Warren Wiersbe says of these letters that the Lord "gave each assembly an X-ray of its condition." In each letter Jesus told them what He thought about their Church, what He saw in their Church, and what He expected of their Church. In each letter Jesus commended them for the good things, and condemned them for the bad things. He approved the positives and reproved the negatives.
These seven Churches are a fascinating study. Lehman Strauss in his book on Revelation suggests that each letter has a 3-fold meaning:
1. A Primary Association: Each letter was written to a local Church that existed at that time and had direct bearings on the Church to which the letters were written.
2. A Prophetic Anticipation: Each of these seven Churches depicts and portrays the Church through successive stages of history. They present a panorama of the Church through out the Church age.
3. A Personal Application: The message applies to every individual Christian. Each letter bears the words, "He that hath an ear let him hear." The spiritual life of a congregation depends of the individual life of its members.
Even thought these seven letters are historical and were written specifically for seven Churches, what Jesus said to them is very relevant to Churches in the present. If we want to know what Jesus condemns and commends in a Church, it would do us well to learn from these seven letters.
The first letter was sent to the Church at Ephesus. This was a church that had been born in revival. In Acts 18-20, we read of how Paul came to Ephesus and preached for three months in the synagogue. Although he was greatly opposed, God did a great work in the city. We read in Acts 19:20,“So mightily grew the Word of God and prevailed.” This was a Church that through the years had been blessed with great pastors. Paul had been there for two years, Timothy followed Paul, and it is believed that the Apostle John himself followed Timothy.
Now understanding a little background about the Church at Ephesus, let’s consider the letter they received from Jesus.
1. THE DAILY LIFE OF THE CHURCH THAT WAS THRILLING
The Lord begins His letter with words of praise. He compliments them for several things that were true about the daily workings and life of the Church. Notice the things Jesus commended and praised in the Church at Ephesus. First, we see:
A. How Fervent They Were In Service
In verse 2, Jesus spoke of "thy labor.” The Church at Ephesus was more than a building where people gathered. It was a body that worshipped on the first day of the week and worked the rest of the week. The word “labor” describes the kind of working congregation they were. The word describes "toiling to the point of exhaustion." It speaks of a "strenuous and exhausting labor." They were such hard workers they were completely exhausting themselves in the work of God. John R. Stott said of the Church at Ephesus that it was “a veritable beehive of industry.” This was a membership made up of working people who were praised by the Lord.
church of ephesus

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

They were a lot like John Wesley. It is said that Wesley traveled 250,000 miles by horseback over 40 years of ministry. He preached more than 40,000 sermons, produced more than 400 books, and learned 10 languages. At 83 he was annoyed that he could not write more than 15 hours a day and at the age of 86 he was ashamed that he could not preach more than twice a day. He complained in his diary that there was an increasing tendency to lie in bed until 5:30 in the morning.
I am afraid that many Christians are "lily" Christians. They neither toil nor spin. It is estimated that in the average Church, 20% of the congregation will give 80% of the time, talent, and money necessary to carry on the work of the Church. Another 40% will supply the remaining 20% and the remaining 60% will do little or nothing.
Jesus not only praised them for their work but also for their faithfulness. Notice secondly:
B. How Faithful They Were In Suffering

Jesus praised them for their “patience”(Vs.2). The word means “endurance under trial.” For these Ephesian believers, it was not easy being Christians. They found themselves exposed to fierce opposition. Much of their persecution came from the many false religions that existed in the city. It was one of the great centers for emperor worship. Many practiced the magical arts from the Orient. There was profound reverence for Diana. All religions except Christianity were accepted, thus the Christians found themselves snubbed in public and maligned in practice.

In our day, it is sometimes beneficial to be Christians. We often use our Christianity as an advantage. But these believers were finding business hard for they were losing their customers. Nobody wanted to buy from a Christian. Others found shopping difficult since many merchants would not sell to Christians. Instead of Christians doing the boycotting as so often is the case, the Christians were ones being boycotted. Yet these believers did not give up, bail out, or fall back. They pressed on in patience.

church of ephesus

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Probably no book has had greater influence on the Church apart from the Bible as John Bunyan’s Pilgrim’s Progress. It was written while Bunyan was a prisoner in the Bedford jail. He was preaching to a crowd outdoors when officers broke up the meeting and carried him to jail. His crime was simply preaching without a license. He spent the next 13 years in jail. When his trial came up, he was given a sentence of 3 months. After that time, he was told if he would promise never to preach again, they would release him. Bunyan replied,“If I were out of prison today, I would preach again tomorrow, so help me God!”

That’s the kind of patience and endurance we need. How easy we let things get us down in our life. The least amount of persecution or difficulty and we are ready to call it quits. We need a faith that will endure under trial. The kind Jesus praised.

We also see:

C. How Firm They Were In Separation

Thirdly, we see that Jesus praised them in “how thou canst not bear them which are evil, and hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars”(Vs.2). Also we read,“But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate”(Vs.6). It seems that there were those in the Church that were teaching false doctrine. They were called Nicolaitanes. No one knows for sure who they were, but the name means “destroyer of the people.” The name itself indicates they were false teachers who were destructive in their behavior and belief. Yet these believers were well grounded in truth and would not tolerate false doctrine in any form or fashion. They had tried those who were false in doctrine and had so marked them. Jesus praised them for their ecclesiastical separation and doctrinal stand.

Jesus never intended for His Church to be hodgepodge of ideals, theories, and doctrines. He intends for His Church to be doctrinally sound, biblically settled, and theologically straight. Liberalism and modernism must never be tolerated by the Church. Jesus praised this Church for their stand for truth and on truth.

The things Jesus praised about this Church should be important to each congregation. If Jesus wrote your Church or mine, would and could He praise us for the same?

church of ephesus

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Secondly, we see:

2. THE DYING LOVE OF THE CHURCH THAT WAS TROUBLING

Jesus not only rejoiced in certain things about the Church at Ephesus, but He also reproved them for a certain matter. First He commended them and then He condemned them. Jesus said,“Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee”(Vs.4). What was it that Jesus had against this Church?

First, we notice:

A. The Exciting Life Of The Church In The Past

Jesus spoke of their “first love”(Vs.4). The words describe a devotion to Christ that is full of passion, excitement, and fervency that is openly displayed and uninhibited. Warren Wiersbe describes it as the honeymoon love of a husband and wife. Do you remember when you first were saved? Everything you learned was so thrilling. You wanted to read your Bible and pray each day. You could not wait to get back to Church. You wanted everyone to know that you had been saved. Being a Christian was the greatest thing in the world. You were so excited about being saved and the Lord meant everything to you. That is what is meant by “first love.”

These believers in the past had been so excited about being saved. Serving the Lord was a blessing not a burden. Sharing their faith with others was a joy and not just a job. They were in love with Jesus and not ashamed of it. The words of A.J. Gordon are descriptive of the love and zeal they had for Christ.

My Jesus I love thee,

I know Thou art mine;

If ever I loved Thee,

My Jesus tis now.

However, what had been true about the past was not true in the present for there was:
church of ephesus

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

B. The Evident Lethargy Of The Church In The Present

The complaint Jesus had against the Church was,“thou hast left thy first love”(Vs.4). Jesus was saying,“You are a hard working group of people, you are strong, endure persecution, and are doctrinally sound. But you have lost that excitement, passion, and zeal that you once had.”

Paul, when writing to the Church at Ephesus, closed the letter by saying,“Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus in sincerity. Amen”(Eph.6:24). The word “sincerity” speaks of an undying love. Paul’s charge was to let nothing cool their love for Christ. Now thirty years later the one complaint Jesus had was that their love for Him had cooled, their devotion had chilled, and their hearts had grown cold. They had lost that honeymoon love.

I can imagine that the services were dead. The music was drab and uninspiring. The preaching was gun barrel straight but just as empty. Their zeal, passion, and excitement were gone. They went through all the motions, but it lacked life. They had lost the wonder of their salvation.

Albert Schweitzer, missionary-physician to Africa once wrote:“For the tragedy of life is not in the hurt to a man’s name, or even in the fact of death itself. The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives, the death of genuine feeling; the death of inspired response.”

Thomas Carlyle put it this way:“Soul dead, stomach well alive.” Many believers could thus be described. The soul is dead. Something on the inside has died. The passion has gone out of worship. Zeal has gone out of service. Joy has gone out of the heart.

J.H. Jowett said,“The alluring wonder is largely absent from the Church ... What then do we need? We need the return of wonder, the arresting marvel of a transformed Church, the phenomenon of a miraculous life.” To that we all must say,“Amen!”

The third thing we notice about this Church is:

3. THE DEVASTATING LOSS OF THE CHURCH THAT WAS THREATENING

Our Lord first commends the Church and then condemns them. Finally He commands them to take certain steps in their life. Notice the instructions Jesus gave to the Church. First, we see:

A. The Conditions Jesus Declared

There were three things Jesus commanded them to do. First they were to consider their former devotion. Jesus said “remember therefore from whence thou art fallen”(Vs.5). The word “remember” means “to keep on remembering.” They were to recall and reflect on the days when their heart was white hot. They were to think often on the days when the Lord was near and His presence real in their hearts. They were to remember how it used to be in their life.

Secondly, they were to confess their fateful decline. Jesus said “repent”(Vs.5). They were to confess their spiritual decline and deadness. They were to come before God in repentance that they had allowed their hearts to get in the state it was.

Finally, they were to change their future direction. They were to “do the first works”(Vs.5). They were to once again work and serve with a honeymoon love. Once again their life was to be filled with passion, zeal, and excitement.

The Lord expects nothing less of us if we have left our first love. If our hearts have grown cold, we ought to fall on our faces and ask God to forgive us and to fill our hearts with a burning love. He demands nothing less and deserves nothing less.
church of ephesus

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Also, there were:

B. The Consequences Jesus Described

There are two words Jesus said that ought to grip our hearts and get our attention. Those two words are “or else”(Vs.5. Jesus was saying if there is going to be survival there must be revival. Jesus told the Church to remember, repent, and return “or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place”(Vs.5). If there is no life there will be no light. Jesus was saying that the glory would depart and that He would remove His hand of blessing if they did not heed His commands.

We all know of places where the “candlestick” has been removed. I recently was taken a tour through a Church by its pastor. He has only been there for a short time and has a great vision for the Church. As we walked through the impressive buildings and beautiful auditorium, he told me a shocking story. Years ago the Church was one of the largest in the city. Its history included large crowds and pastors of reputation and influence. Yet, in a business meeting the Church voted not to do any more evangelistic work in their community because of the kind of people that were moving into their area. One man stood up with tears in his eyes and told them they had made the worst mistake in the history of the Church. He was exactly right, for the Church now consists of buildings that a small handful of older people are struggling to maintain. It is nothing but a memorial of a great past. The light was removed and woe be unto any Church when the light is removed.

History tells us that after the Church at Ephesus received their letter from Jesus, it rallied for a while. But later it lapsed again and by the middle ages it testimony had been obliterated. This Church with such a glorious history ceased to exist. One traveler in that time tells about visiting Ephesus and “found only three Christians there and these had sunken in such ignorance and apathy as scarcely to have heard the names of Saint Paul or Saint Peter.”

Jesus warned them such a thing would happen if they did not remember, repent, and return. The Lord by their example warns us that the same thing could happen to our Churches. If the life is gone the removal of the light is next. When the honeymoon is over a divorce will soon follow. May God speak to our hearts and keep our hearts burning with a honeymoon love.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

church of ephesus wrote:
The Church at Ephesus
Revelation 2:1-7
In Revelation 1:19 John was commanded to, "Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter." What John wrote was to be sent to seven Churches that had been identified by Christ. As we move in Revelation chapter two and three we meet these seven Churches and are given the personal letter they each received from Jesus. Warren Wiersbe says of these letters that the Lord "gave each assembly an X-ray of its condition." In each letter Jesus told them what He thought about their Church, what He saw in their Church, and what He expected of their Church. In each letter Jesus commended them for the good things, and condemned them for the bad things. He approved the positives and reproved the negatives.
These seven Churches are a fascinating study. Lehman Strauss in his book on Revelation suggests that each letter has a 3-fold meaning:
1. A Primary Association: Each letter was written to a local Church that existed at that time and had direct bearings on the Church to which the letters were written.
2. A Prophetic Anticipation: Each of these seven Churches depicts and portrays the Church through successive stages of history. They present a panorama of the Church through out the Church age.
3. A Personal Application: The message applies to every individual Christian. Each letter bears the words, "He that hath an ear let him hear." The spiritual life of a congregation depends of the individual life of its members.
Even thought these seven letters are historical and were written specifically for seven Churches, what Jesus said to them is very relevant to Churches in the present. If we want to know what Jesus condemns and commends in a Church, it would do us well to learn from these seven letters.
The first letter was sent to the Church at Ephesus. This was a church that had been born in revival. In Acts 18-20, we read of how Paul came to Ephesus and preached for three months in the synagogue. Although he was greatly opposed, God did a great work in the city. We read in Acts 19:20,“So mightily grew the Word of God and prevailed.” This was a Church that through the years had been blessed with great pastors. Paul had been there for two years, Timothy followed Paul, and it is believed that the Apostle John himself followed Timothy.
Now understanding a little background about the Church at Ephesus, let’s consider the letter they received from Jesus.
1. THE DAILY LIFE OF THE CHURCH THAT WAS THRILLING
The Lord begins His letter with words of praise. He compliments them for several things that were true about the daily workings and life of the Church. Notice the things Jesus commended and praised in the Church at Ephesus. First, we see:
A. How Fervent They Were In Service
In verse 2, Jesus spoke of "thy labor.” The Church at Ephesus was more than a building where people gathered. It was a body that worshipped on the first day of the week and worked the rest of the week. The word “labor” describes the kind of working congregation they were. The word describes "toiling to the point of exhaustion." It speaks of a "strenuous and exhausting labor." They were such hard workers they were completely exhausting themselves in the work of God. John R. Stott said of the Church at Ephesus that it was “a veritable beehive of industry.” This was a membership made up of working people who were praised by the Lord.
--- IT is not true that the Church worked on the seventh day of the week... UP to the year about 325 the CHURCH FOLLOWED THE 4TH COMMANDMENT OF GOD...The TRUE Church did NOT work on saturday, because the Church worshipped on saturday like JESUS CHRIST DID AND THE APPOSLES and worked on the first day of the week to the 6th day OF THE WEEK and rested on the sabbath saturday... everything else you wrote is very good... Please read the history of the Church...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

church of ephesus wrote:
Also, there were:
B. The Consequences Jesus Described
There are two words Jesus said that ought to grip our hearts and get our attention. Those two words are “or else”(Vs.5. Jesus was saying if there is going to be survival there must be revival. Jesus told the Church to remember, repent, and return “or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place”(Vs.5). If there is no life there will be no light. Jesus was saying that the glory would depart and that He would remove His hand of blessing if they did not heed His commands.
We all know of places where the “candlestick” has been removed. I recently was taken a tour through a Church by its pastor. He has only been there for a short time and has a great vision for the Church. As we walked through the impressive buildings and beautiful auditorium, he told me a shocking story. Years ago the Church was one of the largest in the city. Its history included large crowds and pastors of reputation and influence. Yet, in a business meeting the Church voted not to do any more evangelistic work in their community because of the kind of people that were moving into their area. One man stood up with tears in his eyes and told them they had made the worst mistake in the history of the Church. He was exactly right, for the Church now consists of buildings that a small handful of older people are struggling to maintain. It is nothing but a memorial of a great past. The light was removed and woe be unto any Church when the light is removed.
History tells us that after the Church at Ephesus received their letter from Jesus, it rallied for a while. But later it lapsed again and by the middle ages it testimony had been obliterated. This Church with such a glorious history ceased to exist. One traveler in that time tells about visiting Ephesus and “found only three Christians there and these had sunken in such ignorance and apathy as scarcely to have heard the names of Saint Paul or Saint Peter.”
Jesus warned them such a thing would happen if they did not remember, repent, and return. The Lord by their example warns us that the same thing could happen to our Churches. If the life is gone the removal of the light is next. When the honeymoon is over a divorce will soon follow. May God speak to our hearts and keep our hearts burning with a honeymoon love.
--- YES,THE CHURCH must stop to reject "THE WAYS OF GOD"... THE WAYS OF GOD ARE GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS AND GOD THE TRINITY WITH JESUS CHRIST AS THE ONLY TRUE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD THE FATHER, AND beings...Read Matt 4 and 5 and John 14 vs.15 and 1 John, and Psalms 119, and many many other places in GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES... Thankyou...
gladjoy

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

grateful thanks for yr support,comments & remarks...
make clear

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

What I was going to simply say is "People do not truly want to hear from the

==== Prophets of the Lord, who both carry and speak with the Mantles of Old and New Testament Prophets and Apostles...those called to anchor and purify the Bride who see by the Spirit things far off in the future and warn, who see that which hinders Heaven from moving through the congregations, that which grieves the Holy Spirit and defiles the Altars, calling people to get rid of their idols...if God be God serve Him, but if Baal, serve him...very narrow and uncompromising declarations that often put the Prophet in an unpopular position among the System...so they speak from the dessert, the wilderness...The Jeremiahs & John The Baptist, yet they suffer unnecessary challenges because they are not supported as they should be, for the sake of the Kingdom.

~~~ Because they are also a target of the Jezebel spirit (a very high ranking principality forever radically dedicated to killing the Prophet), caves seem to be their unwanted homes....BUT GOD! By Robert Blackburn "The Prophet that sank in the Mud" ..

~~~ So, you want to be a prophet. I think there is a good reason why the genuine prophet is seldom heard among assemblies who say they are following the leadership of the Spirit.

~~~The true job of the office of a Prophet is highly controversial; although the recorded acts of what most of them did in the OT is not difficult to understand.

~~~Jezebel killed a lot of those men; just as many others in leadership did. It was to prevent them from speaking what, thus sayeth the Lord of Hosts; to those that would hear, and to those that would not hear.

~~~You get this feeling today that most people who should know better, don't like to focus on a lot of what those men and women of God in the old day said. Read the Books of the Prophets. It does appear that much of what they spake, was to warn God's people about what God was about to do to them, if they did not turn from their wicked ways.

~~~Oh, they certainly prophesied blessings and great things upon God's people, but that was predicated upon whether they did the right things and chose to follow His instruction.

~~~The main problem seemed to be, that most times, they didn't. Then, they were warned. I have to stop here and say, that it is a tragic loss that the true prophets and prophetesses, have not been allowed to warn the church of today.

~~I want to tell you, that they tried. Except for a few chosen ones, approved only by higher circles, the prophets were driven from our churches; pushed out into the streets to fend for themselves.

~~~~I will have to make a statement that many will reject and it's this.“You will never have the end-time revival so many have talked about, without the prophets.”

~~~It is not the first time people in charge have thought they destroyed this office. But, if one cares to read in depth, somewhere, somehow, God always had some in reserve.
make it clear

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

******* I will have to make a statement that many will reject and it's this.....

-------“You will never have the end-time revival so many have talked about, without the prophets.”******
yupp

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

“You will never have the end-time revival so many have talked about, without the prophets....!!!”

“You will never have the end-time revival so many have talked about, without the prophets.....!!!”
know it well

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

 For the day of the prophet is upon you, says the Lord- the day not of man made prophets, but of My prophets.

Have you not read in My Word and gained understanding that up until my Son there was not a prophet greater than John the Baptist my forerunner went before Me, it is time for my forerunner again. Upon my first advent into this earth I sent My forerunner with an explicit message. I would have you to know that I am no respecter of persons and as I sent my forerunner that day, so will I send my forerunners this day.

I would have you to know that it is no different this day. They shall come forth not from those areas you would assume, even as john came not forth from jeresulam.

John came forth from the wilderness. My forerunners shall not come from ivory places. They shall not come from schools of higher learning.

They shall come forth from My presence, where they have walked with Me in the wilderness, where there has been neither man nor beast to minister unto them. I would not have their message defiled , nor would I have their message marred by mere mortal men. For I the Lord God shall speak by My Spirit unto them.

They shall come forth eating locust and wild honey, and by that I would say they have no dependency upon the World. They will not depen upon man or organizations. They shall not depend on anything but Me to sustain them, for I, the Lord your God have them right now in the wilderness. I have them in the backplaces of the desertand I am feeding them with manna from heaven.

I am sustaining them by My breath and I am breathing on them afresh, for it is almost time for their demonstration .When they come forth, hear My voice in their words , and gain understanding for what I will say. For I the Lord shall bring them forth and because they depend on no man their voice shall not be marred.

Because they depend on no organization, they shall speak but what I shall give them to speak. But know this, their message shall not be what many have thought, for they have come not with enticing words of mans wisdom but in demonstration of power. and know this the eye of the Lord is in their head, the voice of the Lord is in their mouth , My hearing is in their ears, and they shall see what I see.
know it well

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

By this know that they shall receive the first part of the message. Even as the message of John coming forth out of the wilderness was REPENT ,so shall the message of My prophet this day be. They shall not be as many of you have desired, ladeling all the glitter of My kingdom upon you, for My message is one of love and humility.

Though it sounds a harsh message , the message of repentance is actually the greatest message I can give to My people. The message of repentance shall bring refreshing from my kingdom. As the prophets bring forth that message, hearken. as they say repent of IDOLTRY , as they burst your idols and expose even your sin , as John the Baptist exposed the sin of those in Jereselum, so shall you be quick to repent.

I desire to send refreshing but first must come repentance.

As you repent you shall feel the refreshing of My Spirit . The latter rain shall ride upon the wings of repentance. When I hear your voice crying unto Me, I will blow the spirit of refreshing upon you and you shall be restored.

In this final hour II will restore healing to your hands. Wait until you hear the anthem ringing from the prophets, for I am a great God and greatly to be praised. Refreshing and restoration shall come and the world shall come unto you.. In the restoration move you shall receive what I call Promise. Repentance shall bring refreshing and refreshing restoration.

There is left but one phase for my prophets to speak, which is the proclamation of my return. So repent and I shall refresh you: and then shall be the restoration of all things and finally my return. but I cannot return unless the way is paved, and I cannot pave the way until My prophets speak for Me.

The sound of their hoofbeats are nigh at hand! listen well. You have walked so much in the flesh that it is hard for you to disceren what really comes from my Spirit. but I will teach you. I will tell you. I have my prophets in the wilderness ,but the wilderness gate is open and the prophets are nigh at hand!
know it well

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Thoughts EVEN PERRY STONE SAID THERE IS COMING A CONFRONTATION OF PROFESSING PROPHETS WITHIN THE CHURCH HINTING TO A CONFRONTATION WITH THE CHURCH .

James Robinson is a fine man. He is searching as so many of us with Christ within for some one to please speak up and give a REAL WORD OF TRUTH about the Kingdom of God. I believe this present truth among, and in us cannot, be expressed because of religion and the selling of Jesus for purposes of Self and not the body of Christ..

Please look into Robert Burke's "in That Day Teachings" for some answers to begin manifesting Christ and being able to SEE Christ manifest..

I agree with most of James Robison's views, however, there seems to be an unending debate about God sending/using prophets who are anointed and commissioned by Him. Yes, they do exist today and their message is very relevant to the sad spiritual condition of the "church" today. It is even better to distinguish the pure, Holy Spirit indwelt "Book of Acts" Church from the ineffective greedy, lazy and fearful entity that parades as modern day Christianity, which has devolved into a mutated, powerless version of the ideal, hence it should be called "Churchianity."
In keeping with the Biblical model, God's prophets are mostly ignored, or despised and rejected, which seems to come with the territory of being a prophet.

A genuine prophet needs no one to validate his/her ministry because the anointing of God is upon them and the power they emanate in work and presence cannot be mistaken for mere human attributes.

Church leadership across our nation needs to be broken and rebuilt to the model of the early church, which was so pure and powerful that liars died on the spot (Annanias & Sapphirra)!

The "In That Day Teachings" ministry of Robert Winkler Burke is worth checking out for the wealth of truth it contains for fixing the un-Biblical mockery of what the Body of Christ should portray to the world, which is "Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Col. 2)

Wow, what a great message.
war prepared

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

PREPARE FOR WAR

At the start of this year the word came to me,“PREPARE FOR WAR.” It is time to awake and put on the armor of light. It’s time to put on the full armor of God and prepare for war. I pondered for months on this.

Then last week an angel showed up. When I enquired of the Lord its purpose, I heard “This is an angel of war.” If you look at Biblical history, it was an angel with a sword in his hand that declared to Joshua “I have come as captain of the host of the Lord ”(Joshua 5:14). This angel came at a time when the armies of Israel were about to enter into the Promise Land. With every new season there is a fresh anointing with an impartation of grace to accomplish the will of the Father. Ministering angels are also assigned to help fulfill our mission (He. 1:14).

Likewise, the church is about to enter into the Promise Land, which is our full inheritance in Christ. In order to preempt a coming move of God and those who are entering into a new realm of glory, the adversary is preparing a major attack. There is a major battle looming on the horizon and this battle is not against flesh and blood, but“against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 5:12).

The apostle John tells us that “God was revealed that He might destroy the works of the devil” 1 John 3:8). What Jesus began when He walked this earth He is now completing through His church. When we think of warfare, we often think of combating witchcraft, demonic oppression and acts of evil. While this is true, what is most threatening is the unbridled tongue of Christians. Who, out of one breath will bless God but in the next breath, are not afraid to gossip, slander, find fault and make an accusation against their own brethren.

The apostle James addresses this stating,“How can out of the same mouth precede blessing and curses?” Are we operating in witchcraft when we speak ill of one another? Yes! James tells us where there is envy and strife and selfish ambition there is confusion and every evil work (See James 3:7-18). Have you ever wondered why the Church is plagued with so many problems? As children of God, our voice can either release the realm of heaven, or that of something different. The fruit of our lips determines what rules in our hearts.

The major force behind an unbridled tongue is the accuser of the brethren. Since Satan cannot come before the throne of God to make his accusations, he uses well-meaning Christians who, in worship may praise His name, but with the same voice proclaim the issues they have with others. The deception is that these Christians are operating under the banner of self-righteousness actually believe that God is using them. Thus, the results led to division and discord, which of course they see as the fault of another. Satan knows that a house divided will not stand, which is his major tactic.
war prepared

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

The Spirit of God never speaks ill of His own creation, nor should we. As a matter of fact, of the 7 abominations that God hates one of them is “He that sows discord among the brethren”(Proverbs 6:19).

Guard Your Heart

I also heard for this year that we are to seek wisdom. The Wisdom of Solomon tells us to “Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life”(Proverbs 4:23.) Our heavenly Father longs for a heart to heart relationship where His love can be poured out as living waters to those who are thirsty and in need. Jesus said out of our belly shall flow rivers of living waters.

Thus, it is the waters that flow from the fountain within that we pour out that determines where our heart is. The rivers of life that flow from the throne of God contains His divine nature of pure love and mercy that brings healing and restoration. His love will release rivers that cause even the desert to blossom and bloom.

What rules in our thinking and feelings? Is it faith, hope and love? Or is it jealousy, envy and strife? Was it not the 10 spies who gave “an ill report” of what they viewed in the Promise Land that God judged them and all those who believed their ill report?

All thought what they saw in the natural may have been true; their perception of reality was not “the truth that is found in Jesus”(Eph.4:21). Thus, what may be appear to be true doesn’t necessarily mean that it is the truth that makes men free, but rather puts them in bondage to our way of thinking.

Unless we know one another after the Spirit, we will never see clearly with God’s heart that enables us to love one another in the Spirit of the Lord that has His life.

All too often, we address the baggage we see rather than the person God created someone to be. What we address is what will manifest. Here is a test. Think of the Christians you had an issue with? What arises in our hearts reveals how close we are walking with God.

We cannot justify anything in our hearts that is not in the heart of God. Nor can we entertain that which does not originate from the mind of Christ. Many believe that God is in agreement with them simply because it is written in scripture that justifies their reasoning. However, It is the spirit in which we speak and the fruit of our lips that determines it’s source. Even Satan can quote scripture but he cannot produce godly love. Love must be the motive for all that we do.

God so LOVED the world that HE GAVE His Son while we were yet sinners. He didn’t wait until the people were perfect. But rather, He revealed the goodness of God through healing, miracles, signs and wonders. This is why the Bible tells us that it is the goodness of God that leads to repentance. Instead of trying to bring correction to someone, try bringing them into the presence of God. It is in His presence where they taste of His goodness that gives them the burning desire to turn from darkness to God’s marvelous light.

The Lord of Host

Many are praying for revival and rightly so. The desire of every heart is for the King of Glory to come and minister His life in the power of the Spirit in the atmosphere of heaven. We want to see people alive in Christ with thriving ministries where there is true Church life.
war prepared

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Although this is noble and right, we might want to understand what to expect when the King of Glory comes in our midst. King David tells us that when the King of Glory comes, He comes as the Lord of Host.“Who is this King of Glory” David ask,“The Lord strong and mighty in battle. Who is this King of Glory, the Lord of Host”(See Psalms 24:7-10).
Did you know God is known as the Lord of Host more times in the Bible than any other name? Why the Lord of Host?
The reason is with every move of God, every outpouring and every infilling, there is an ensuing battle. These battles may come from without or from within. The King of Glory comes with the authority of the King to establish His Kingdom on earth as it is in heave. Thus, if we want the King of Glory to come, we must train our people in the art of warfare, the weapons that are mighty in God to the pulling down of strongholds.
We have heard that the battle belongs to the Lord. We must however prepare for war by putting on the full armor of God, the light of Christ. In doing so, the battle then becomes the Lords. He is our sword, our battleax and our victor. As we enter into His presence, the Lord goes out on our behalf with a great and might sword.(See Is. 27:20-21 and 27:1).
The battle that rages is often within. If we take up arms in the flesh, the Lord watches from above until we come to Him to put on the armor of His divine nature. We cannot take territory until we are transformed by His glory.
Then the Lord of host will be revealed in us and through us as a God of redemption, restoration and healing. The battle is the Lords when He is present.
The Lord will not pour out His Spirit in an atmosphere that cannot sustain or host His presence. Thus, we need to establish a culture where the people esteem one another in the love of the Father.
The Son of righteousness is now rising with healing in His wings. We are call to build bridges that will enable people to enter into the heavenly realm. Those who have a heart to heart connection with the Father and with one another in the heavenly realm, become a bridge on earth that creates an open heaven.
To the degree that we love one another, is the degree we can host the light of heaven that reveals the light of God on earth. To the degree that God can trust us with our words is to the same degree He will trust us with His Word that has the power to transform nations. To the degree we are faithful to use that which we have been given, is to the same degree that He can trust us with the true riches of heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 537,127
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 730,269
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min khalid 667
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 13 min andet1987 5,341
Best Hotel for Exhibitonist/voyeur 27 min andet1987 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 172,954
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 47 min andet1987 4,255
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min AussieBobby 259,310
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr Tim Osman 117,803

Search the Top Stories Forum: