bless the jews
receive miracle healing

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6144 Aug 24, 2013
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God's Son, Jesus, was born supernaturally in the city of Bethlehem, in Israel. A virgin girl named Mary was the mother of God's Son, Jesus. The Holy Spirit of God overshadowed Mary, causing her to conceive and bring forth the Holy Child of God, Jesus.

All of this had been predicted for centuries before His birth, as was Jesus's purpose for coming to earth and the other events that would take place in His life. All prophecies about Him were fulfilled down to even the smallest detail. He grew in favor with God and man, living thirty-three years here on earth and fulfilling His purpose for coming, after which He returned to His Father in Heaven.

Jesus was different than any other man. He had no earthly father. He was not of Adam's bloodline. God was His Father, and although He was tempted by Satan, as Adam and Eve were in the beginning, Jesus never sinned. He overcame every scheme and every temptation of the devil. He always did the will of God and lived in complete obedience to His Heavenly Father.

Therefore, Jesus Christ was able to fulfill God's plan for redeeming mankind. He was God's solution to our problem. Instead of punishing us for our sins, God punished His Son, Jesus, in our place. Jesus Christ, the only perfect, sinless human being to ever walk this earth, sacrificed His life for you, me, and the entire human race. Jesus Christ was nailed to a cross, died almost 2,000 years ago and shed His precious blood in payment for our sins, to redeem us from sin and its effects, and from Satan's control over our lives.

Jesus Christ became our substitute. He suffered our punishment on that Cross. Jesus, who had no sin, became sin for us, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He traded places with us. He became who we were so that we could become who He is. He bore our sins, sickness, and disease in His own body on that Cross and gave us His righteousness, health, and abundant life in its place. He took our defeat and gave us His victory. He died so that we could live life abundantly as God had originally intended.

Jesus Christ died for our sins as was prophesied. He was buried, and then He was raised on the third day, also according to what was foretold about Him. He then appeared to Peter and the other disciples, and then to more than five hundred of His followers at the same time. Shortly thereafter, Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven where He is now preparing a place for all who choose to believe in Him and receive Him as their Savior and Lord. Someday, Jesus will return to bring to Heaven forever all those who believe in Him.

Jesus Christ has conquered sin, sickness, disease, death, and all the works of the devil. He is alive and reigns victorious now and forever. He did this all for you, me, and the entire human race; and for whoever comes to Him and trusts Him, and puts his or her faith in His shed blood and receive Him as their own personal Savior and Lord. Whosoever calls upon the Name of the Lord will be saved.
receive Yeshua

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6145 Aug 24, 2013
Everything in this book is based on Truth as recorded in God's Word, the Bible. The Bible is God's written record, account, and revelation of Himself to mankind. God has preserved His Word for thousands of years so that you and I can know what to believe, how we can be saved from our sins, and how we can be redeemed, restored, and reconciled to God, our Creator, our Savior, and our Friend.
You have now read the Good News about Jesus Christ, that He died on that Cross almost two thousand years ago in your place, and for your sins as your substitute to bring you back to God. He suffered your punishment and torment, so that you would not have to go to hell when you die and suffer everlasting punishment. Your sin caused a debt that you could not repay. He paid that debt for you in full. It cost Him His very life to redeem you, and He did it all to prove His love for you. You are loved by God!
How will you respond to God's love as you consider the fact that He gave His one and only Son to die in your place so He could bring you back to Himself? And how will you respond to Jesus's love for you, that He was willing to die in your place and suffer your punishment so you could have Eternal Life? And how will you respond to the Holy Spirit, Who is revealing Jesus to you right now? How will you respond? You have two choices!
You can respond in faith and believe the Gospel, or you can respond with disbelief, rejecting the Good News about Jesus. You can accept the precious gift of God's Son He paid for with His very life, or you can do nothing and thereby reject Him and all that He offers you. You can receive God's forgiveness and be reconciled to your Creator, or you can remain dead in your sins forever. You can call on the Name of the Lord and be saved, or you can continue to be lost without God and without hope.
God wants you to trust Him and to receive His Son Jesus and all the resulting benefits, but Satan wants you to doubt God like Adam and Eve did in the beginning and remain as you are under his control.
receive Yeshua

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6146 Aug 24, 2013
God wants you to be blessed. Satan wants you to be cursed. God wants to help you. Satan wants to hurt you. God wants you to live free from the effects of sin. Satan wants you to live in bondage to sin. God wants you to live in abundance and divine health. Satan wants you to live in lack and sickness. God is the author of life. Satan is the author of death. God wants you to enjoy Heaven forever with Him. Satan wants you to be tortured in Hell forever with him.
Jesus Christ went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed by the devil. He healed the sick, made the blind to see, the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak. He cast out evil spirits, He raised the dead, healed the lepers, and made the lame to walk. He healed everyone that came to him in faith, no matter how serious their sickness or disease. He forgave the sins of everyone that put their trust in Him. Jesus Christ came into this world to save sinners, and He was manifested to destroy the works of the devil.
Jesus Christ is alive forevermore, and is the same yesterday, today and forever. The works that He did 2,000 years ago, He still does today. You can trust Jesus. His love is real. All the promises of God are "yes" and "Amen" in Jesus. When Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father, except by Me", He meant just that. There is no other way back to God, except through faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever lives and believes in Me shall never die."
The Bible says, "But as many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave He power to become the children of God, even to them that believe on His Name". The Bible also says, "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." It is also written, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
baptism of FIRE n WATER

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6148 Aug 25, 2013
Here is what Isaiah the prophet has to say about God's people coming THROUGH the FIRE. Please read Isaiah 43:1,2 which says,

"But now thus says the LORD that created you, O Jacob, and he that formed you, O Israel, FEAR NOT: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine.

2. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk THROUGH the FIRE, you shall NOT be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon you."

The parting of water of the Red Sea was a LITERAL bringing of God's people THROUGH the waters. The hold back of the river so God's people could cross over was a LITERAL going THROUGH the rivers. So then why do some try to SPIRITUALIZE the bringing of God's people THROUGH the FIRE as being just a representation on some trial the God's people will go through? Was not the FIRE in the furnace of Nebuchadnezzar a REAL LITERAL FIRE?

So then, just like the three Hebrew men who were NOT hurt by the raging FLAME of FIRE of the fiery furnace and not even the smell of smoke was upon them, and so shall God's FAITHFUL believers who endure unto the end and hold fast the confidence of their FAITH shall be brought THROUGH this BAPTISM of FIRE in the last day at the time of the HARVEST of the WHEAT or the GATHERING together of God's FAITHFUL BELIEVERS.

Please read Luke 3:16,17 where John the baptist tells us that Jesus will BAPTIZE us with the Holy Spirit AND with FIRE.
baptism of FIRE n WATER

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6149 Aug 25, 2013
"John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I comes, the latch of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall BAPTIZE (or totally SUBMERSE or cover) you with the Holy Ghost and WITH FIRE:

17. Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and will gather the WHEAT into his garner (speaking of the harvest or gathering together of the FAITHFUL believers who are KEEPING the COMMANDMENTS of God and who are found to be blameless and without sin when Jesus comes again); but the CHAFF he will burn with FIRE unquenchable (referring to all the UNRIGHTEOUS and UNFAITHFUL and DISOBEDIENT children of God who OBEYED NOT the GOSPEL to keep sin out of their lives)."

So again I ask you my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord who have NOT followed on in the FAITH to OBEY the GOSPEL and be baptized IN WATER for the remission of their sins,

"And now WHY tarry you ? Arise, and BE BAPTIZED, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord." (Acts 22:16)

Now if so be that you have not been baptized in water, because of some physical hindrance that is preventing you to be baptized and it is your desire to obey God and be baptized if you could, then KNOW and be at PEACE with your self and God, because God sees your HEART and in God's eyes you have already OBEYED just like Abraham obeyed God when he offer is only son Isaac even though the actual ACT was NOT carried out unto the end of ACTUALLY taking his son's life God still SAW the OBEDIENCE of Abraham through the intent of Abraham's heart.

May God bless you richly as you CONTINUE in the word of TRUTH to OBEY all that we are commanded to DO.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6150 Aug 25, 2013
We must at all times be open to and OBEY the leading of the Holy Spirit. Again ACTION must be taken on our part. Namely OBEDIENCE. If you will just obey the Holy Spirit, then you will not sin. In other words, OBEDIENCE to Almighty God EQUALS NOT SINNING.
Now take a look at Jude 22, 23.

“And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with FEAR pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.”

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6151 Aug 25, 2013
Read 2nd Corinthians 7: 1

“Having THEREFORE these promises, dearly beloved, let us CLEANSE OURSELVES from ALL filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness (HOW?) in the FEAR OF THE LORD.”

When you see the word “therefore”, then you need to find out what it is THERE FOR.

These scriptural promises are there for a reason. They are to help strengthen us in order that WE will purge our lives from ALL sin. One day every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God. Therefore my brother and sister in Christ Jesus work out your own salvation with great FEAR and TREMBLING. For it is God that is working in you through the Holy Spirit that places not only the desire in your heart to live your life free from sin, but also enables and empowers you to be a doer of the word and make living your life free from sin a REALITY. Right here, right now in the midst of this crooked and perverse world you can live your life free from all sin. Remember you are the light of the world; so let your light shine by setting forth the example of living your life without sin.
Going back to Romans 8:14, I would like to take a side journey, and explore an argument that is thrown around quite often as an excuse for sinning. Remember this verse in Romans says,

“For as many as are LED by the Spirit of God, THEY (speaking of ONLY those FAITHFUL Christians who are LED by the Spirit of Almighty God and who OBEY the Holy Spirit) are the sons of God.”

In other words, if you are NOT OBEYING the leading of the Holy Spirit, then you are NOT a son or daughter of God. Don’t dismiss what I am saying, for it is the word of God.
Back up one verse to Romans 8:13

“For if you live after the flesh, ye shall DIE.”

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6152 Aug 25, 2013
In other words if you continue to sin after you have accepted Jesus as your Savior, who paid such a great price to redeem you, and set you free from sin, then you shall die in your sins. Does not the Bible say in Romans 8:23 that the wages of sin is death? Does this mean that if I sin after I have received Jesus as my Savior then there is no hope for me? NO ABSOLUTELY NOT, the Bible assures us that IF we confess our sins that he is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. However the Bible also says that to OBEY is better than sacrifice, which brings us to the last part of verse 13.

“But IF you THROUGH THE SPIRIT do mortify the deeds of the body, you shall live.”

Over and over again throughout the word of God you will find that it always comes down to a choice, your choice. You can choose to live your life without sin. It is possible through FAITH and the Holy Spirit.
Before I continue on this side journey I would like to reaffirm the importance of keeping the scripture you are studying in the context were it is found. Now back up a few more verses to Romans 7: 15-20

“ For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not, but what I hate, that I do. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now thus it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells (or ABIDES) in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwells (or ABIDES) no good thing: for to will is present with me, but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not, but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells (or ABIDES) in me.”

Many have argued with themselves, with God, and with others that we are saved by grace, which is true. They have also argued that our own righteousness is as filthy rags, which is again true, speaking of OUR OWN righteousness. And many have proudly stated that we are only human, which is also true, but yet NOT the WHOLE TRUTH. Then by putting all these SEEMINGLY true statements together along with this passage in Romans chapter seven, which we just read, there has been formed in the body of Christ a stronghold of the enemy that has kept the church in bondage to sin. This stronghold perhaps would have never been formed, if this scripture had not been taken out of context to try and excuse the laziness of the flesh.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6153 Aug 25, 2013
Let me explain by paraphrasing a portion of a sermon I have heard many times from various different preachers,“Paul, one of the greatest men in the Bible had a sin problem. Don’t take my word for it just read Romans 7:14-24. So if Paul could not overcome his sin, then you certainly don’t have much of a chance.”

Have you ever-heard sermons like that? I certainly have. The problem is, those that believe, and teach that we are only human, and that it is just human nature to sin, have not rightly divided the word of God. They did not leave this passage of scripture in the CONTEXT from were it was found. Keep reading and you will understand the TRUTH that I am conveying to you.
The key verse is found in Romans 7:24 and 25,

“ O wretched man that I am! Who shall DELIVER me from this body of death?”

Now notice the very next thing Paul says in verse 25,“I THANK GOD through Jesus Christ our Lord”.(Now I add)“who went to prepare a place for me”. It is through Jesus Christ our Lord, who went to the Father to prepare a place of authority for us, so that the Father would send the Holy Ghost to dwell IN us that he might enable and EMPOWER us to overcome sin.
Don’t stop here at verse 25, but keep on reading right on into chapter 8, because Paul is still telling us how to escape this vicious cycle of sin in chapter 8:1-14.

“ There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk NOT after the flesh, BUT after the Spirit.”

If you give into sin, or in other words, walk after the flesh, and OBEY the LUST of the FLESH, then there will be condemnation. However, those who do NOT yield to the temptation to sin, and OBEY the LEADING of the Holy Spirit , then there is no condemnation, because ONLY DISOBEDIENCE to Almighty God brings condemnation. Again to obey is better than sacrifice. Romans 8:1 says,

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are IN Christ Jesus."

In other words, those who are ABIDING in him, and he in you, as in, PRESENT tense of continually ABIDING in CHRIST, then there is NO CONDEMNATION. Remember the word "CHRIST" means the anointed one. In other words, those who are abiding in the same anointing that Jesus had while he was in the earth, will NOT SIN, and will therefore have no condemnation.
Romans 8:6-9 says,

“For to be carnally minded (that is to say, to always be THINKING upon the DESIRES of the FLESH and the minding or OBEYING of the flesh) is DEATH; but to be spiritually minded (that is to say, to be CONTINUALLY THINKING upon the THINGS of Almighty God and then minding or OBEYING the things of the Spirit) is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are NOT in the flesh, but in the Spirit, IF SO BE that the Spirit of God dwell (or ABIDE) IN you. Now if any man have NOT the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.”

Remember that Hebrews 11:6 tells us that it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God without FAITH.

Nothing would please God more than for his children to OBEY him. Willing obedience is what God desires of us. If we will but simply OBEY the voice of the Spirit of God we would not sin. However, the flesh is weak and cannot please God. You see the ONLY way to please God and live your life completely free from sin is to live by the spirit, your inner man, IF SO BE that the Spirit of God dwells in you. The only way to live your life free from sin is by FAITH. You have to believe you can before you will be able to do it.
I strongly exhort you to read Romans 8:1-18 over and over again, until you fully rest in the truth that you are made free from the law of sin and death. Know this also that when Paul said,

“but how to perform that which is good I find not,”

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6154 Aug 25, 2013
He was NOT saying he did know how to overcome sin, but rather that in the strength of his OWN flesh, or his OWN will power, so to speak, he could not find a way to keep from yielding to sin. Paul did not remain in this frustrating state of continual sinning and repenting, but he overcame the deeds of the flesh THROUGH THE SPIRIT as he goes on to teach us in Romans 8:13. Again I strongly exhort you my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord to read very carefully and prayerfully Romans chapter 8 focusing and studying verses 1 through 18.

Remember the words of Jesus,“I can of mine own self do nothing” Therefore since Jesus depended upon the Holy Spirit to live his life without sin, likewise we also must depend upon the SAME Holy Spirit in order to live our lives free from sin.
feast days of the LORD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6155 Aug 25, 2013
Let us now turn our focus upon the FEAST DAYS of the Lord. There are SEVEN feast days of the Lord which are as follows:

The feast of PASSOVER

The feast of FIRST TRUITS

The feast of WEEKS

The feast of TRUMPETS

The feast of ATONEMENT

The feast of TABENACLES
feast days of the LORD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6156 Aug 25, 2013
The Bible teaches us that these feast days are “APPOINTED” days or appointed times that are to be kept by the people of Israel throughout their generations. The word of God also teaches us that the things written in the Old Testament were for our example and that they were TYPES and SHADOWS or FIGURES of things to come. In other words, these feast days of the Lord are PROPHECIES of things to come.

Now the question that was asked of me was,“Since Jesus fulfilled the first FOUR feast days at his FIRST coming will Jesus fulfill the remaining three feast days at his SECOND coming?”

To answer this question let us briefly examine the first four feast the Jesus has already fulfilled at his first coming.

The feast of PASSOVER, which was fulfilled by Jesus being the Passover LAMB.

The feast of UNLEANED bread, which represents Jesus being offered WITHOUT SIN.

The feast of FIRST FRUITS, which is the RESURRECTION of Jesus being the first fruit unto God.

And the feast of WEEKS, which was fulfilled on the day of PENTECOST.

You can read about all seven feast days in Leviticus chapter 23 either now or later on your own. Most of us know that Jesus is the LAMB that was slain from the foundation of the world. And most of us have heard the account of the Exodus of the children of Israel from Egypt and how God told them to apply blood to the post and lintels of the house so that the death angel would PASSOVER them and no harm would come to them. For those who may not know or remember let us read Exodus 12:1-15.

“ And the LORD spoke unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying,

2. This month shall be unto you the BEGINNGING of months: it shall be the FIRST month of the year to you.

3. Speak you unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a LAMB, according to the house of their fathers, a LAMB for an house.

4. And if the household be too little for the LAMB, let him and his neighbor next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the LAMB.

5. Your LAMB shall be without blemish,(where Jesus was our LAMB that was WITHOUT SIN) a male of the first year: you shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:

6. And you shall keep it up until the FOURTEENTH day of the SAME month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the EVENING.

7. And they shall take of the BLOOD, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

8. And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

9. Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

10. And you shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remains of it until the morning you shall burn with fire.

11. And thus shall you eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and you shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S PASSOVER.

12. For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

13. And the BLOOD shall be to you for a token upon the houses where you are: and when I see the BLOOD, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

14. And this day shall be unto you (speaking to the children of Israel) for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; you shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.”
feast days of the LORD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6157 Aug 25, 2013
Then in 1 Corinthians 5:7 we read where Jesus Christ IS our PASSOVER that was SACRIFCED for US. In other words Jesus FULFILLED the feast of PASSOVER for us being our SACRIFICE or LAMB that was SLAIN for us. The BLOOD of Jesus was given as a token for us to FORGIVE us of all our sins, therefore we as BELIEVERS no longer KEEP the feast of the passover, because Jesus has FULFILLED this feast being our passover LAMB.

Now some may argue that the early church did keep the passover AFTER Jesus died and rose again, because the very next verse says that we are to KEEP the feast not with leaven bread but rather we are to KEEP the feast with UNLEAVENED bread.

However, if we read this verse in CONTEXT we can clearly see that Paul was teaching us that we are to KEEP the feast as in keeping our LIVES without SIN. Please read 1 Corinthians 5:1-13 where we see that Paul is teaching the church to PURGE out the old LEAVEN that is among us so that we are UNLEAVENED bread of sincerity and TRUTH.

“It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is NOT so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2. And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that has done this deed might be taken away from among you.

3. For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that has so done this deed,

4. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

5. To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

6. Your glorying is not good. Know you not that a little LEAVEN leavens the whole lump (or know you not that allowing a little SIN among you will spread among you to the whole congregation)?

7. PURGE OUT THEREFORE the OLD LEAVEN, that you may be a new lump, as you are UNLEAVENED (or you are CLEAN and WITHOUT SIN). FOR (or BECAUSE) even Christ our PASSOVER is SACRIFICED for US:

8. THEREFORE (or for this reason) let us KEEP the feast (or let us KEEP OUR PASSOVER, which is Jesus Christ being OUR SACRIFICE that made us CLEAN and UNLEAVENED or WITHOUT SIN, let us KEEP our LIFE), not with old leaven (or let us not keep our life with our old man of SIN), neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the UNLEAVENED bread of sincerity and TRUTH.

9. I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company (or not to KEEP company) with fornicators:

10. Yet not altogether with the fornicators of THIS world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must you needs go out of the world.

11. But now I have written unto you not to KEEP company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.(In other words, Paul is clarify that what he meant in his previous epistle or letter was not to KEEP company with those in the church who are among the brethren who commit SIN)

12. For (or because) what have I to do to judge them also that are without? Do not you judge them that are within?

But them that are without God judges. THEREFORE (or for this very reason) PUT AWAY from among yourselves that WICKED person.”
feast days of the LORD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6158 Aug 25, 2013
The Bible teaches us that the things written in the Old Testament were for our examples and they were figure of things to come. In other words the feast days were FORTELLING of the coming of Jesus as our MESSIAH, or Lord and savior. The Jews kept the PASSOVER as a feast day pointing to the day that their MESSIAH would come, but they did not DISCERN that day when Jesus cane to be their PASSOVER LAMB.

Therefore God turned to the GENTILES in order to provoke his people Israel to jealousy. Jesus THEN became OUR PASSOVER LAMB fro whosoever BELIEVES. Jesus then became our SACRIFICE that was sacrificed ONCE and for ALL TIME for WHOSOEVER BELIEVES.

So therefore WE, the GENTILES, who have BELIEVED upon this SACRIFICE of Jesus as our PASSOVER LAMB do NOT KEEP the feast of Passover the way that the Jews keep the feast of Passover. Jesus IS our PASSOVER. Jesus IS our SACRIFICIAL LAMB that was SACRIFICE for the SINS of the whole world that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES will be saved.

Now I stressed that Jesus is the PASSOVER LAMB for the GENTILES to make a point that Jesus FULFILLED the feast of the PASSOVER for ALL who BELIEVE. Now the ALL who believer of course ALSO include the Jews or Israel. Therefore when any Jew becomes a Christian, then he of she NO LONGER needs to KEEP the feast of the Passover in the traditional way of offering a LAMB to God every year, because JESUS is their PASSOVER LAMB.

In the SAME way Jesus ALSO has FULFILLED three other yearly feast days as well as the weekly feast of the Sabbath, which I cover in the study called “SUNDAY WORSHIP verses SDA SABBATH KEEPING”, but for now let us take a look at the feast of UNLEAVENED BREAD.
Almighty God is calling u

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6159 Aug 25, 2013

That God gave his only begotten Son so that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but shall have eternal life!

Almighty God is Calling

Of Your SINS And To

For HELP That WILL Set You FREE From SIN!

The word of TRUTH, the Holy Bible is written to YOU ! No matter who you are, no matter where you live, no matter what you have done, the one true and ONLY Almighty God LOVES YOU and want you to receive forgiveness for your sins! You see, God has written words in a book called the Holy Bible to tell you of his great LOVE that he has toward YOU!

Almighty God LOVES you and he wants to come dwell within you so that he can empower you to over come sin through his word and his Holy Spirit that dwells in those who BELIEVE his word. Almighty God desires to lead and guide you into all truth through his Holy Spirit.Even as you are reading or hearing these words, God is drawing you by his Holy Spirit to BELIEVE his word.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6160 Aug 25, 2013
But FIRST, before God's Holy Spirit can come and dwell inside of you to help you in every area of your life, you must answer his calling out to you by BELIEVING his word and come to him and ask God for FORGIVENESS of all the wrong and bad things that you have done in your life. God's word teaches us that we ALL have done something wrong and displeasing to God, even if you yourself THINK that you are a GOOD person and that you do not think that you have done anything wrong. Even thinking that you are BETTER than others is WRONG in the eyes of the one true and only Almighty God that created YOU and because of pride God has conclude ALL of mankind under SIN and therefore worthy of DEATH.

But the GOOD NEWS is that Almighty God wants to FORGIVE YOU, so that you can start over with your life. God wants to wash all the bad things that you have done clean away from your life so that you are pure and clean before him just as if you had never done anything wrong ever in your life.
This GOOD NEWS of being FORGIVEN of all your past SINS or wrong doings toward others and toward God is called the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ.

The reason that the Holy Bible calls this GOOD NEWS of Almighty God wanting to FORGIVE you of all the things that you have ever done wrong throughout your whole life in the past the GOSPEL is because the word "GOSPEL" means GOOD NEWS. And it is called the gospel of Jesus Christ, because Jesus is the NAME of God's Son, whom Almighty God the Father sent into the world to LAY DOWN his very own life so that YOU may have not only a more ABUNDANT life in this present world, but more importantly that YOU may have EVERLASTING LIFE or ETERNAL LIFE in the world to come.

You see, you may not realize it or even be aware of it, but the world we are presently living in is DYING. What I mean by this is that wickedness, selfishness, greed, hatred, and violence is growing and spreading more and more throughout the entire world.

And this is bad, not only because it makes life harder for the peacemakers, the poor, the meek and lowly to even survive from day to day, but it is also bad, because Almighty God is sending his Son Jesus back to the earth to JUDGE all of mankind for their wrong doings toward each other. And the ONLY way to ESCAPE this JUDGMENT or WRATH of Almighty God is to CALL upon the NAME of Jesus, because the word of TRUTH, the Holy Bible, teaches us that the NAME of JESUS of Nazareth is the ONLY name given among mankind whereby mankind should be SAVED or delivered from this coming judgment or WRATH of Almighty God that is going to be poured out upon ALL who do NOT REPENT of their wrong doings, which the Bible calls SIN.

It is written in the word of TRUTH, the Holy Bible that Almighty God is NOT WILLING or God does NOT DESIRE that ANY person should perish, but rather Almighty God desires that ALL of mankind should come to REPENTANCE and call upon the name of JESUS and be saved. And this means YOU, no matter who you are, or what you have done, Jesus died for YOUR sins.

I do not just want to tell you these words of God that I have read for myself, but I want YOU to read them and hear them for yourself straight from the word of God, the Holy Bible.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6161 Aug 25, 2013
The Holy Bible is composed of many individual books, letters, poems, and prophesies that were collected and written down in one volume of a book called today as the Holy Bible. So then, when I quote something from the word of Almighty God I will given you the name of the book followed by a number, which will be the number of the chapter in that book. Then following this chapter number will be a colon, which looks like two dots one directly over the other. Then following this symbol of the colon, which is two dots, one dot directly over the other dot there will be another number, which will be the number for the verse in that particular chapter and book of the Bible.

For example: I want you to know directly from God's word that Almighty God LOVES YOU ! And I want you to read this TRUTH for yourself directly from God's word, therefore I will quote to you a verse from the Bible that teaches us that God LOVES us. So then, I will say something like, "Please read John 3:16-18", which means that I want you to look up the book of John in the Holy Bible, then after you find the book of John in the New Testament of the Holy Bible I want you to turn to chapter 3 of the book of John, then when you have turned to chapter 3 of the book of John in the New Testament of the Holy Bible I want you to begin reading with verse 16 and continue reading through verse 18. Here is John 3:16-18 from the King James Version or translation of the Holy Bible, which says,

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth (or believes) in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18. He that believeth (or believes) on him is not condemned: but he that believeth (or believes) not is condemned already, because he hath (or has) not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

When ever I do a teaching from the Bible I most always use the King James Version that I quote in my Bible studies, because this is the translation that my pastor referred or recommended me to read, when I first received the word of TRUTH into my heart and I accepted Jesus as my savior.

You see, when I first came to know about how much God truly LOVED me, and I received his word of TRUTH into my heart, then I had a hunger in my heart that I wanted to read more about him, so I went to the bookstore to buy a Bible, but when I got there I found that there were several different translations and I did not know which Bible translation to buy. I went back and I asked my pastor which Bible would be the best? He told me that all of them were the word of truth, but yet every translation has some minor errors in them. My pastor told me that he himself preferred the King James Version, because to him, it appeared to have fewer errors in translating into English from the original Hebrew and Greek languages that the Bible was written in originally. So I took his advice and have been reading the King James Version as my preferred choice ever since. I do often compare the different translations and sometimes I will quote from them as well, but I will always tell you which translation I am quoting from so that you, the reader will know.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6162 Aug 25, 2013
Now even though I use the King James Version I will often add EMPHASIS in the Bible studies that I write by CAPITALIZING WORDS, underlining words, making the letters in bold print, and sometimes I will highlight parts of the verse when I really want to draw your attention to something in that particular verse of scripture.

Also I will change the OLD King James English into a more modern English that we use today.

I will use the same passage of scripture that we just read above found in John 3:16-18 with the OLD English words changed to what they mean today in modern English and I will also add EMPHASIS on certain words to illustrate to you that even though the verses in my Bible studies do not match exactly word for word from the King James Version of the Bible that you may be reading from I just want you to know that I have not changed the meaning any words or of the verses. Here is John 3:16-18 after I have changed the OLD English word "believeth" to the more modern English word "believes", which you can plainly see does NOT change the meaning of the word, but simply changes the OLD pronunciation of the word "believeth" to the NEW pronunciation "believes". And I have changed the Old English word "hath" to the modern word "has". I have also made some emphasis on certain words in order to make the verse clearer to understand. Also notice that I add some comments in (parenthesis to help the reader understand who is speaking and what I have come to believe the verse is teaching us). Also in my Bible studies I will quote the passages of scripture from Holy Bible in both "quotation marks and italics" so that the word of TRUTH is easily recognized and therefore distinguished from my own words of comment and teaching. With that being said here is John 3:16-18 from the King James Version of the Holy Bible with emphasis added.

"For God SO LOVED the WORLD, that he (speaking of Almighty God the Father) gave his only begotten SON,(speaking of Jesus) that (or so that) WHOSOEVER (which means YOU no matter who you are.) BELIEVES in him (speaking of if YOU believe in the SON of Almighty God and that Jesus died for YOUR sins, then YOU) should NOT perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE.

17. For (or because, or for this reason) God sent not his Son into the world to CONDEMN the world; but that the WORLD through him might be SAVED.

18. He (meaning WHOSOEVER, which includes YOU) that BELIEVES on him is NOT condemned: BUT he that BELIEVES NOT is condemned already, BECAUSE he has NOT BELIEVED in the NAME of the only begotten SON of God."

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6163 Aug 25, 2013
So again, I want you to KNOW with all your heart and all your mind that Almighty God LOVES YOU SO VERY MUCH that he GAVE his only begotten and dearly beloved Son to lay down his very own life for YOU! Yes, EVEN while you are yet in your SINS Almighty God LOVES YOU! God does not love that the fact that you have sinned, but I want you to KNOW and be assured that Almighty God wants so desperately to FORGIVE YOU of your sins!

I want you to KNOW that Jesus, the SON of God, has ALREADY laid down his life to REDEEM you back to Almighty God his Father, but BEFORE this free gift of salvation can be RECEIVED by YOU, then YOU yourself must BELIEVE in your heart that Jesus died on the cross for YOU!

You see, the word of TRUTH, the Holy Bible, teaches us that Jesus died not ONLY for MY sins, and the sins of all of us who already believe, but Jesus died for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD, which includes YOU! No matter who you are, and no matter WHAT you have done Almighty God and his SON Jesus LOVES YOU, and they want to FORGIVE YOU of ALL your past sins so that they can fellowship with you and help you in every area of your life, but most importantly that you receive the reward of ETERNAL LIFE, which God will give to you in the world to come. That is of course IF SO BE that you REPENT of your SINS and TURN to Almighty God and DO that which is right in the eyes of God, which is to LOVE your fellow man and walk after the leading of the Holy Spirit of Almighty God. We will talk more about what it means to be saved and how to be saved in the Bible studies called "HOW CAN I BE SAVED" and "WHAT DOES IT TRULY MEAN TO BE SAVED?", but for now please read 1 John 2:2, which teaches us that Jesus DIED for YOUR SINS just the SAME as Jesus died for MY SINS.

"And he (speaking of Jesus) is the propitiation for our sins (which means that Jesus is the ATONEMENT or the sacrifice for our SINS): and NOT for ours ONLY, but ALSO for the SINS of the WHOLE world."

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6164 Aug 25, 2013
Simply put, this means that Jesus died for YOUR SINS just the SAME as he died for MY sins, and all that you need to do to RECEIVE this FORGIVENESS of ALL you past sins is to BELIEVE that Jesus IS the SON of the one true and only Almighty God who created you, and that Jesus DIED to set you free from SIN.

The word of God also teaches us that after Jesus was crucified for our sins and laid in the tomb, that after three days of Jesus being dead and in the tomb the Holy Spirit of Almighty God raised his Son from the dead and gave to Jesus ETERNAL LIFE even as Almighty God the Father has eternal life in himself. Please read John 5:21-29, which teaches us that Almighty God, the Father has given ALL authority to his SON Jesus even to the raising of the dead back to life again.

"For as the Father raised up the dead, and quickened them (or made the dead ALIVE again); even so the Son quickens (or makes alive) whom he will.

22. For the Father judges no man, but has committed ALL judgment unto the Son (But WHY? Why did Almighty God commit ALL judgment to his SON Jesus?):

23. THAT (or so THAT) all men should HONOR the SON, EVEN AS they HONOR the Father. He that honors NOT the Son honors NOT the Father which has sent him.(In other words, if you do NOT BELIEVE that the one true and only Almighty God has a SON, whose name is JESUS or Yeshua in the original language, then you do NOT believe in the ONE TRUE and ONLY Almighty God who created YOU)

24. Verily, verily,(or TRULY TRULY) I say unto you, He that HEARS my word (speaking of ALL the words of Jesus, but specifically the word that Jesus just spoke to us, which is that we must HONOR Jesus the SON of Almighty God EVEN AS we HONOR Almighty God himself), and BELIEVES on him (speaking of the one true and only Almighty God) that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall NOT come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25. Verily, verily,(or truly truly) I say unto you, The hour is coming, AND now is, when the DEAD shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that HEAR shall LIVE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Bongo 902,504
Gay Clergy 6 min RonaldReagan 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 273,696
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 14 min RonaldReagan 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min oxbow 608,425
I Will Suck Any Guy 22 min RonaldReagan 1
The Christian Atheist debate 27 min Critical Eye 5,984
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr RiccardoFire 613,379
More from around the web