bless the jews
bless Jerusalem

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6123 Aug 22, 2013
Zechariah 12:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
feasts must be observe

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6124 Aug 22, 2013
Zechariah 8:19-23

Amplified Bible (AMP)

19 Thus says the Lord of hosts: The fast of the fourth month and the fast of the fifth, the fast of the seventh and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah times of joy and gladness and cheerful, appointed seasons; therefore [in order that this may happen to you, as the condition of fulfilling the promise] love truth and peace.

20 Thus says the Lord of hosts: It shall yet come to pass that there shall come [to Jerusalem] peoples and the inhabitants of many and great cities,

21 And the inhabitants of one city shall go to them of another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray and entreat the favor of the Lord and to seek, inquire of, and require [to meet our own most essential need] the Lord of hosts. I will go also.

22 Yes, many people and strong nations shall come to Jerusalem to seek, inquire of, and require [to fill their own urgent need] the Lord of hosts and to pray to the Lord for His favor.

23 Thus says the Lord of hosts: In those days ten men out of all languages of the nations shall take hold of the robe of him who is a Jew, saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you
keep feast tabernacles

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6125 Aug 22, 2013
Zechariah 14:16-21

Amplified Bible (AMP)

16 And everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles or Booths.

17 And it shall be that whoso of the families of the earth shall not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, upon them there shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt does not go up to Jerusalem and present themselves, upon them there shall be no rain, but there shall be the plague with which the Lord will smite the nations that go not up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

19 This shall be the consequent punishment of the sin of Egypt and the consequent punishment of the sin of all the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

20 In that day there shall be [written] upon the [little] bells on the horses, holy to the lord, and the pots in the Lord’s house shall be holy to the Lord like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yes, every pot in all the houses of Jerusalem and in Judah shall be dedicated and holy to the Lord of hosts, and all who sacrifice may come and take of them and boil their sacrifices in them [and traders in such wares will no longer be seen at the temple]. And in that day there shall be no more a Canaanite [that is, any godless or unclean person, whether Jew or Gentile] in the house of the Lord of hosts.
behold my messenger

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6126 Aug 22, 2013
Malachi 3:1-18 (Authorized (King James) Version)

3 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap: 3 and he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness. 4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts. 6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts. 12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee? 14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts? 15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
this are days of elijah

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6127 Aug 22, 2013
Malachi 4:1-6

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

4 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
punish strange apparel

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6128 Aug 22, 2013
Zephaniah 1:8-18

8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the Lord’s sacrifice,that I will punish the princes, and the king’s children,and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

9 In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters’ houses with violence and deceit.

10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.

11 Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The Lord will not do good, neither will he do evil.

13 Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

14 The great day of the Lord is near,
it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath,
a day of trouble and distress,
a day of wasteness and desolation,
a day of darkness and gloominess,
a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 a day of the trumpet and alarm
against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men,
because they have sinned against the Lord:

and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them
in the day of the Lord’s wrath;
but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy:

for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
idols destroy n abolish

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6129 Aug 22, 2013
Micah 5:10-15

New Living Translation (NLT)

10 “In that day,” says the Lord,

“I will slaughter your horses
and destroy your chariots.

11 I will tear down your walls
and demolish your defenses.

12 I will put an end to all witchcraft,
and there will be no more fortune-tellers.

13 I will destroy all your idols and sacred pillars, so you will never again worship the work of your own hands.

14 I will abolish your idol shrines with their Asherah poles and destroy your pagan cities.

15 I will pour out my vengeance on all the nations that refuse to obey me.”
refuge reclaim inherit

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6130 Aug 22, 2013
Obadiah 1:17

17 “But Jerusalem[a] will become a refuge for those who escape; it will be a holy place.

And the people of Israel[b] will come back to reclaim their inheritance.
Footnotes:

17a Hebrew Mount Zion.

17b Hebrew house of Jacob; also in 18. See note on 10.

Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
amos 3 3 8

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6131 Aug 22, 2013
Amos 3:3-8

Revised Standard Version (RSV)

3 “Do two walk together,
unless they have made an appointment?
4 Does a lion roar in the forest,
when he has no prey?

Does a young lion cry out from his den,
if he has taken nothing?

5 Does a bird fall in a snare on the earth,when there is no trap for it?

Does a snare spring up from the ground,
when it has taken nothing?

6 Is a trumpet blown in a city,
and the people are not afraid?
Does evil befall a city,
unless the Lord has done it?

7 Surely the Lord God does nothing,
without revealing his secret
to his servants the prophets.

8 The lion has roared;
who will not fear?
The Lord God has spoken;
who can but prophesy?”
preserved by a prophet

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6132 Aug 22, 2013
Hosea 12:13

13 By a prophet the Lord brought Israel up from Egypt,and by a prophet he was preserved.

And by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt,and by a prophet was he preserved.
daniel the wise man

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6133 Aug 22, 2013
Daniel 12:1-13

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. 6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? 7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
by the river leaf

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6134 Aug 22, 2013
Ezekiel 47:7-12

7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other. 8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. 9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. 10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from En-gedi even unto En-eglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many. 11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
by the river leaf

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6135 Aug 22, 2013
Ezekiel 44:1-31

Revised Standard Version (RSV)

The Closed Gate

44 Then he brought me back to the outer gate of the sanctuary, which faces east; and it was shut. 2 And he[a] said to me,“This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut. 3 Only the prince may sit in it to eat bread before the Lord; he shall enter by way of the vestibule of the gate, and shall go out by the same way.”

Admission to the Temple

4 Then he brought me by way of the north gate to the front of the temple; and I looked, and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple of the Lord; and I fell upon my face. 5 And the Lord said to me,“Son of man, mark well, see with your eyes, and hear with your ears all that I shall tell you concerning all the ordinances of the temple of the Lord and all its laws; and mark well those who may be admitted to[b] the temple and all those who are to be excluded from the sanctuary. 6 And say to the rebellious house,[c] to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord God: O house of Israel, let there be an end to all your abominations,

7 in admitting foreigners, uncircumcised in heart and flesh, to be in my sanctuary, profaning it,[d] when you offer to me my food, the fat and the blood. You[e] have broken my covenant, in addition to all your abominations. 8 And you have not kept charge of my holy things; but you have set foreigners to keep my charge in my sanctuary.

9 “Therefore[f] thus says the Lord God: No foreigner, uncircumcised in heart and flesh, of all the foreigners who are among the people of Israel, shall enter my sanctuary.

10 But the Levites who went far from me, going astray from me after their idols when Israel went astray, shall bear their punishment.

11 They shall be ministers in my sanctuary, having oversight at the gates of the temple, and serving in the temple; they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people, and they shall attend on the people, to serve them.

12 Because they ministered to them before their idols and became a stumbling block of iniquity to the house of Israel, therefore I have sworn concerning them, says the Lord God, that they shall bear their punishment.
linen linen linen

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6136 Aug 22, 2013
13 They shall not come near to me, to serve me as priest, nor come near any of my sacred things and the things that are most sacred; but they shall bear their shame, because of the abominations which they have committed. 14 Yet I will appoint them to keep charge of the temple, to do all its service and all that is to be done in it.

The Levitical Priests

15 “But the Levitical priests, the sons of Zadok, who kept the charge of my sanctuary when the people of Israel went astray from me, shall come near to me to minister to me; and they shall attend on me to offer me the fat and the blood, says the Lord God; 16 they shall enter my sanctuary, and they shall approach my table, to minister to me, and they shall keep my charge. 17 When they enter the gates of the inner court, they shall wear linen garments; they shall have nothing of wool on them, while they minister at the gates of the inner court, and within. 18 They shall have linen turbans upon their heads, and linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with anything that causes sweat.

19 And when they go out into the outer court to the people, they shall put off the garments in which they have been ministering, and lay them in the holy chambers; and they shall put on other garments, lest they communicate holiness to the people with their garments.

20 They shall not shave their heads or let their locks grow long; they shall only trim the hair of their heads. 21 No priest shall drink wine, when he enters the inner court.

22 They shall not marry a widow, or a divorced woman, but only a virgin of the stock of the house of Israel, or a widow who is the widow of a priest. 23 They shall teach my people the difference between the holy and the common, and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the clean.

24 In a controversy they shall act as judges, and they shall judge it according to my judgments. They shall keep my laws and my statutes in all my appointed feasts, and they shall keep my sabbaths holy.

25 They shall not defile themselves by going near to a dead person; however, for father or mother, for son or daughter, for brother or unmarried sister they may defile themselves. 26 After he is defiled,[g] he shall count for himself seven days, and then he shall be clean.[h]

27 And on the day that he goes into the holy place, into the inner court, to minister in the holy place, he shall offer his sin offering, says the Lord God.

28 “They shall have no[i] inheritance; I am their inheritance: and you shall give them no possession in Israel; I am their possession. 29 They shall eat the cereal offering, the sin offering, and the guilt offering; and every devoted thing in Israel shall be theirs.

30 And the first of all the first fruits of all kinds, and every offering of all kinds from all your offerings, shall belong to the priests; you shall also give to the priests the first of your coarse meal, that a blessing may rest on your house. 31 The priests shall not eat of anything, whether bird or beast, that has died of itself or is torn.
all linen

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6137 Aug 22, 2013
....They shall have linen turbans upon their heads, and linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with anything that causes sweat.
receive miracle healing

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6138 Aug 24, 2013
"Receive Miracle Healing For Any Sickness Or Disease In The Name of Jesus Christ by the Power of the Holy Spirit!"

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! He has not changed. He is still alive and still heals people today, as he did over 2,000 years ago when he lived on this earth.

Jesus Christ, whom God anointed with the Holy Spirit and power, went about doing good and healing ALL people who were oppressed by the devil, because God was with Him.

God loves you and wants to heal you!
Jesus healed everyone of any sickness or disease when they came to Him and asked Him to heal them and He wants to do the same for you.

You can learn about all the recorded accounts of miracle healings by Jesus in the New Testament by reading and listening to the Healing Scripture Verses in the links below:

Click Here To Read All New Testament Healing Scripture Verses In HTML Format

Click Here To Read All New Testament Healing Scripture Verses In PDF Format

Right Click Here To Listen To All New Testament Healing Scripture Verses - Download The Free MP3 Audio - Right Click and "Save As"

Please download and listen to the free audio message in MP3 format which is a message about God's Love and desire to heal you. It will encourage you and build up your faith and help you understand more fully that God does want to heal you, and it will also help you be healed.

Right Click Here To Listen To A Message About How To Be Healed - Download The Free MP3 Audio - Right Click and "Save As"

Even though it is God's will to heal you, and even though Jesus died for your sins, sicknesses and diseases, in order to redeem you and make you whole in body, soul, and spirit, it is not automatic.
You must do your part and believe and receive His Gift of Healing for you personally. We have written the following prayer to help you receive Jesus and all the blessings that He has for you.
receive miracle healing

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6139 Aug 24, 2013
So please read and then pray the following prayer, expecting God to hear you, and answer your prayer.

***** Dear God, My Creator, I have read and heard about your great Love for me and for the entire human race, and I come to you now for help that I need so much.
I need to be healed in my body. I thank you so much for giving your Son, Jesus, to die for me and for my sins, sickness and diseases, and to suffer and shed His Blood for me.

I am so thankful that you made a way for me to be saved and healed in my body, soul, spirit, mind and emotions, and I believe that you want me to be saved and healed right now.

Therefore, I receive Jesus Christ as my Savior, my Lord, my God and my Healer right this moment. Jesus, I invite you to come into my heart, my life, and my body right now, and forgive all my sins and heal all my diseases.

I receive you and your forgiveness and your healing right now, and I also receive your Holy Spirit and all His Power in my life.

Thank you Heavenly Father, for forgiving my sins, healing my body, making me your child and for giving me the Gift of Eternal Life.

I believe in you, and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord and my God and my Healer and I will now live a life of Love for you.

Holy Spirit, teach me the ways of God and help me in my new life in Jesus Christ. I love you. In Jesus Name! Amen!*****

Now believe that God has saved you and healed you, and talk that way and think that way all the time, no matter what you feel or see. You are now a Child of God and a believer in Jesus Christ. You are a whole new person with a whole new life.
receive miracle healing

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6141 Aug 24, 2013
True Happiness Can Be Yours
Chapter One
True Happiness is something we all desire and seek to obtain. No matter what our nationality, race, age, gender, social status, intelligence, religion or education, we all want to experience and enjoy True Happiness.
The fact that we share a universal desire to obtain and experience True Happiness tells us that it is something that should be an integral part of our daily lives and that each of us is justified and right in his or her search or quest for True Happiness.
The entire world system is always attempting to provide us with anything and everything that might bring us True Happiness, but if we are honest about the quality of our lives, we have to admit that we are not truly happy; something is still missing!
The authors of this book believe that every person, no matter who he or she is, is entitled to and meant to have a truly happy life, and therefore, we now share with you:
True Happiness CAN Be Yours.......
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. All was good. The earth was a wonderful paradise where He placed the first man and woman after creating them in His own image and likeness.
They lived a wonderfully blessed life as they reigned together with their Creator. God gave them power and dominion over all living creatures on the earth and told them to be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. God basically placed them in charge of everything down to the naming of the animals.
The Garden of Eden, which was their home, was a paradise. The word "Eden" actually means pleasure and delight. They had constant fellowship and communion with their Creator and harmony with His creation. There was no sin, no violence, no sickness or disease, no lack or want of any kind, and no death. This was God's plan for all people and still is today!
Adam, the first man, and Eve, his wife, had the most wonderful life that anyone has ever had on earth, and this was also God's plan for the entire human race -- all who would be born of Adam and Eve. They had an abundance of everything to make them truly happy, but to protect their happiness, God placed one restriction on them.
receive miracle healing

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6142 Aug 24, 2013
"You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."
God gave Adam and Eve the ability to choose. He did not create them as puppets or robots. He desired a relationship with them based on mutual trust and respect. God did not want them to die and told them to not eat from that one tree. They didn't trust God and were deceived as follows:
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say,'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?" The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say,'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?"
He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid." And He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?" The man said, "The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it." Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."
The consequences of Adam and Eve's choice to not trust their Creator, to not take Him at His Word, were devastating to the entire human race, both then and now. Adam and Eve's unbelief and disobedience brought sin into the world and alienated mankind from their Creator. All forms of evil and selfishness, along with sickness, disease, and even death, followed their disbelief and sin.
Adam and Eve, the parents of the human race, chose to believe the serpent, the devil, Satan, instead of believing their Creator God. Not only was mankind alienated from God by sin, but Satan now had dominion on earth among the human race. Adam and Eve had been given authority by God over all earthly creatures including the serpent, but by obeying the devil instead of asserting their authority over him, they became slaves to sin and Satan instead of ruling and reigning with God, their Creator.
receive miracle healing

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6143 Aug 24, 2013
Life on earth for them and for all mankind was no longer what God had originally intended. Living became an existence rather than a life filled with God's blessings and abundance. The entry of sin into the world, resulting in man's separation from God and the rise in Satanic activity on earth today, help us to understand why the human race is in such a state of chaos, confusion, and turmoil and why people are experiencing such a low standard of life, with all the selfishness, sickness and disease, poverty, suicide, murder, sexual sin and perversion, rebellion against authority, divorce, drug and alcohol abuse, and all the other evils of society.

Out of ignorance, and by the devil's own design, most people blame God, or "the gods" for the chaotic condition of the world today and for the problems they face in their own life, family, and country. Not understanding what the real problem is, and without any real solutions that work, mankind fights to survive and get ahead and even succeeds at life, only to find that in the end, they face death, the judgment, and eternity without God.

People everywhere go through the motions of life everyday trying to find something that will fill that void in them but without success. Entertainment, worldly amusements, sex, drugs, alcohol, sports, careers, relationships, even religion, fail to fill that God-shaped void that only a relationship with their Creator can fill. Satan and his world system give pleasure for a season, but it is short lived and in the end, brings even more pain and emptiness.

God, in whose image and likeness we were all created, continued to value and love mankind, even though people had been separated from Him by sin and disbelief. Even though His love for us had not changed, our Creator could not violate the rules He had made about the consequences of sin, or His Word would then not be trustworthy. Therefore, He had to implement a remedy to solve mankind's dilemma so that He could again have fellowship with us and restore us to our original state of peace, blessing, and abundance, as well as our God-given authority on earth while upholding the truthfulness and integrity of His Word.

God's justice had to be satisfied. Mankind's sin and disobedience had to be punished. The punishment for sin was death, not only the cessation of our bodily life but also our spiritual death, which is separation from God. This is the reason why people who die in sin go to hell and are separated from God's presence forever, even though hell was originally a place prepared for the devil and his fallen angels.

However, instead of destroying the entire human race, God provided a way for mankind to be saved from their sin and reconciled with their Creator so it could have fellowship with God and life as God had always intended. He made a way to redeem us, to buy us back from the slave market of sin, and also from Satan's control over our lives. God accomplished this through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 840,022
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 590,853
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Pegasus 271,408
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 37 min Edthirty 469
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 47 min Jac 100,088
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Swedenforever 137
Made as He!! ????? 1 hr Protester 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Truths 612,220
More from around the web