bless the jews
importance of worship GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5925 Jun 30, 2013
As we read these three passages, four general characteristics of their worship stands out:
o Addressed to God; He is ever before them.
o First concerned with His person (who He is).
o Then concerned with His works (what He’s done).
o Expressive/clothed with humility.(Isaiah 57:15)
I believe there is a wide spectrum of worship/praise/rejoicing that God wants His people individually, and His congregations collectively, to experience. The Spirit guides us into a full-rounded experience of God. We must let the Scriptures, ministered by the Holy Spirit, conquer our fears, inhibitions or traditions concerning our worship of God. The following chart illustrates our point:

Earthly expressions by God’s saints
Musical worship/praise (zamar, zaw-mar)
Singing to Him (Psalm 147:1,7; Colossians 3:16)
Choruses, hymns, psalms.
A basic level — can become mechanical.
Instrumental praise/worship (zamar)
Types: brass, stringed, percussion, wind/reed (Psalm 150:3-5g).
Effects: banishes darkness (1 Samuel 16:14-16; 22,23), invites God’s ministering presence (2 Kings 3:1-16; 2 Chronicles 29:25, 5:11-14).
“Everything that has breath”(Psalm 150:6)
Musical: non-verbal, melodies or harmonies.
Singing new songs (Psalm 144:9)
Most intimate expression
Personal, first person, intimate adoration
Spirit-inspired songs from our hearts
Direct (not memorized or learned) expressions of faith
Can be done with our minds or spirit (1 Corinthians 14:15).
Vocal worship/praise/rejoicing
Speaking of His greatness and goodness
Eagerly utter, bubble over with (Psalm 145:6-7, 11-13, 21).
Speaking with other tongues (languages).
Holy Spirit — our spirit — God
Analogous to a river or worship/praise/rejoicing.
Speaking of God’s mighty deeds (Acts 2;11)
Glorifying God (Acts 2:11)
Giving thanks (1 Corinthians 14:17).
Shouting joyfully to Him (Psalm 47:1; Ezra 3:10-13)
Not noises or screams; loudly spoken praises.
Purpose: expresses His triumphantness (1 Thessalonians 4:16).
Effects of joyful shouting: breaks down barriers, puts us into contact with Him (Joshua 6:5).
Psalm 89:15: A blessing for those who know the joyful shout.
Banishes clouds of oppression, that we might receive the Son!

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5926 Jun 30, 2013
Presenting our bodies (Romans 12:1)
Lifting up holy hands:

Nehemiah 8:6; 1 Timothy 2:8
Thanksgiving, surrender, dependence
Offering up our hearts (Lamentations 3:40).

Kneeling (Psalm 95:6-7)
Humility, meekness, submission
Blessing Him (literal Hebrew meaning)
Earnestness (Luke 5:8).
Bow low with our faces to the ground:
Nehemiah 8:6; Genesis 18:2; Psalm 95:6-7
Fear, respect, reverence.

Lying prostrate or falling on our faces:
Revelation 1:10-17; Numbers 14:5; 16:22,45; Daniel 8:17; Ezekiel 1:28, 44:4
Total awe, fear, reverence.
Standing in His presence (Psalm 134:1; Deuteronomy 10:8)

Acknowledgement of royalty; service.
Clapping our hands (Psalm 47:1), releasing of joy and thanksgiving.
Dancing before Him (Ezekiel 15:17-21; 2 Samuel 6:14-15; Psalm 149:3; 150:4)
Releasing of joy, thanksgiving, celebration of His victoriousness.
Types of dancing:
Karar: to move quickly, twirl (2 Samuel 6:14-15);
Mecholah or machol: a company or round dance (Exodus 15:20; Jeremiah 31:4,13; Psalm 149:3; 150:4)
Raqad: to leap, skip about, jump, spring about wildly (1 Chronicles 15:29); “dancing in the Spirit.”
Renewing our minds (Romans 12:2)
Hebrew words for meditation:

Hagah (haw-gaw)(Joshua 1:18): to meditate or mutter upon. Meditation — obedience — prosperous path — wisdom.
Siyach (see-akh)(Psalm 119:15): To ponder, i.e.(by implication) converse with oneself (Psalm 119:9-14).

Christian meditation: involves filling your mind with God, His goodness and beauty; it involves a detachment (from the world) and an attachment (to God). It is inner communion with Him (listening to Him — speaking to Him).

It involves wholeness of personhood or individuality.

Pagan meditation: involves emptying your mind, allowing for anything to enter your mind; detachment from the world. It involves loss of personhood and individuality.

It involves merging with the impersonal, cosmic mind. In Transcendental Meditation there are seven stages or degrees from a “waking state” to “mind out of gear”— this involves a person turning over his mind to something or someone other than himself ...(!)

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5927 Jun 30, 2013
Types of meditation:

 Long continuous thinking (Psalm 143:5; 145:5,77)
 Muse: ponder, wonder, seeking why (Psalm 143:5,77)
 Remember: recalling to mind (Psalm 143:5; 1 Chronicles 16:12,15)
 Relax: being still before Him (Psalm 46:10)
Focuses of meditation:

 God’s Person (Psalm 62:5 “Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.”)
 God’s Word: the Scriptures (Psalm 1:1-2 “Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on His law he meditates day and night.”)
 God’s Works (Psalm 77:12 “I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.”)
 Past Victories (Psalm 143:5 “I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done.” Lamentations 3:21-23 “Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.”)
 God’s beauty: creation’s beauty (Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things.”)
Meditation exercises:

“Celebration of Discipline” by Richard J. Foster:“palms up, palms down”.
Palms up: receiving from Him.
Palms down: casting burdens (Psalm 55:22; 1 Peter 5:7).

This keeps us current with God.
“Alone with God” by Campbell McAlpine
Scripture meditation: internalizing and personalizing God’s word ...
“The Other Side of Silence” by Morton Kelsy

Imagination: creating scenes (memories) of intimacy with God; transporting yourself into scriptural narratives.
The fruitfulness of worship/praise/rejoicing. What happens when we worship?
Enter His depths — changed into His likeness.
Conviction of sin — dethrone self, enthrone God.
Filling with the Holy Spirit.
The Lord speaks to us — individually/collectively.
We fill our minds with Him.
We bless Him.
God prepares our hearts.
Our enemies are scattered (2 Chronicles 20).
Hindrances to our ministry to Him. If worship of God is so natural, then why do we find it so difficult?
Deception: interference of the satanic kingdom.
Unconfessed sin in our lives.(Psalm 66:18; Isaiah 59:2)
Guilt: not receiving His grace or forgiveness.(1 John 3:18-20)
Fear: of releasing inner feelings, of rejection, of men.
Ego: self-image (praise is becoming: Psalm 147:1).
Wrong concepts of God — must daily “see” God.(Psalm 73; Isaiah 44:14-16)
Cultural: social upbringing; lack of teaching.
Spirit of heaviness, mourning, self-pity.(Isaiah 61:3)
speaking words of God

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5929 Jun 30, 2013
Prophesying, on the other hand, is speaking words that God brings to mind in a spontaneous manner, often with no forethought, preparation, or knowledge of what you are going to say.

Prophecy, like speaking in unknown tongues, is inspired utterance given by the Holy Spirit.

But prophecy comes forth in a language known to the hearers, with immediate application and relevance.

Prophecy may have within it a word of wisdom or knowledge that unfolds something hidden or future events known to God, but not always.

Normally, the pure gift of prophecy is limited to words that edify, comfort, exhort, or stimulate the faith of the person listening to draw nearer to the Lord and fulfill God's call on their life.

Also, don't confuse prophecy with fortune-telling. That's a counterfeit gift, sometimes called channeling, which comes from the activity of Satan to deceive the gullible.

It is an idolatrous sin and a snare to any who get involved. People should seek counsel from the Bible, from pastors, and through prayer, not greedy new age gurus who have familiar spirits and clever deceptions.
prophetic words of GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5930 Jun 30, 2013
When this anointing, this spirit of prophecy, is upon someone, they will bear witness to Christ in a remarkable way.

The character and glory of Jesus will shine through believers who have this anointing. This spirit can even rest upon a whole congregation for a brief period, producing a powerful effect upon sinners... "the secrets of his heart will be laid bare. So he will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, God is really among you!" (I Cor. 14:24-25).

Everyone at some time may prophesy when the Spirit of God rests upon them to grant this ability. It is often manifest when someone initially receives the gift of the Holy Spirit (see Acts 19:6). We should all be open to the Holy Spirit using us at times in this manner.

Some will be graced with a more powerful or frequent manifestation of prophetic utterance or insight and we can discern over time that they have the gift of prophecy.

The fruit of their ministry of this gift, its timeliness, its accuracy, and its uplifting effect will confirm it. Some will be set apart by the Lord and called to become prophets in the church. You can't call yourself to this office; it is Christ's choice alone.

This is an awesome burden and whoever is invited to wear this mantle will be sorely tested, brought through faith and humility, and purified. Thank God for those the Lord is calling, equipping, and sending into the church with this ministry today.
jesus

Richmond, ME

#5931 Jun 30, 2013
zona 16 wrote:
Please stop with the bullshit. America benefits Jews and Israel and now is at the point of a massive immolation. Before the federal reserve, America thrived! Very few jewish people involved. I follow the bible. Therefore I support jewish people. Most are good men and women trying to survive. Many of the rest are arrogant and believe themselves to be superior. The effects on the rest of many cultures are wide spread. In a multi cultural nation, to much power in the hands of one percent of the population is dangerous and destructive. And we are living it.
it was the JEWS that KILLED JESUS may they all burn in HELL
prophetic words of GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5932 Jun 30, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~Prophecy has tremendous power to build up the body of Christ. It can't replace teaching. Nor can it replace good pastoral care, but it can stimulate, electrify, and replenish believers faith in God's power, wisdom, and love.~~~~~~~~~

For this reason we are told, "Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy." (1 Cor. 14:1
prophetic words of GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5933 Jun 30, 2013
Prophecy has tremendous power to build up

the body of Christ. It can't replace

teaching. Nor can it replace good

pastoral care, but it can stimulate,

electrify, and replenish believers faith

in God's power, wisdom, and love.
prophetic words of GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5934 Jun 30, 2013
------It is the premier gift when it comes to public ministry in the church. Why is this so? Because prophetic utterance, when spoken by a pure vessel with a heart full of faith, serves as a catalyst to stir up and release other gifts.-----
jesus

Richmond, ME

#5935 Jun 30, 2013
Adolf Hitler had the right idea to kill off all the Jews read the bible it says it was the Jews that killed Jesus.. Adolf Hitler was Catholic don't piss off a Roman Catholic..you jews know your place before it happens again to your race
prophetic words of GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5936 Jul 2, 2013
Prophecy has tremendous power to build up

the body of Christ.

It can't replace teaching.
prophetic words of GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5937 Jul 2, 2013
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshippers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and His worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

(John 4:23-24)

“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth”

(Philippians 2:10)

“Then a voice came from the throne, saying:‘Praise our God, all you His servants, you who fear him, both small and great!’”

(Revelation 19:5)
GOD BLESS AMERICA today

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5939 Jul 4, 2013
Until the Church recognizes this and pulls together as one voice, one people, one race, one nation, for one purpose and one destiny, the White House will symbolize the illusive power of men over the Kingdom of God.

The Church will become the tipping point to stop the power struggle in the political arena. All across America, the Church must unite as one voice and be His representative to lead the nation into this decade of acceleration.

The Church must stop dividing itself and weakening its hold on national agenda and destiny. We must pull together if America is to regain her place, position, and power in the spiritual realm and before the nations.

Thus saith the Lord,“I will kindle a fresh fire, a new love, and a renewed passion in the heart of the nation for the land. This fire will burn every dry tree and every green tree until all are consumed by its engulfing flame. I will ignite this fire and spread the flames across the nation.

There will soon be a breaking down of these divisions, which are keeping My House divided. A sovereign move and fresh fire will consume these barricades of men and boundaries of ancient powers. I will cause them to become united on the Kingdom agenda for this nation.

I have not finished with America yet. There is a final move that I will bring across America to “Redesign, Realign, Restore and Rebuild America!”
This move of God will give America an opportunity to update and upgrade. Each Church denomination and every strategic ministry will need to come into the Kingdom agenda and mandate.

The Charismatic, faith, and prophetic movements will converge and become the leading force for this Decade of Destiny (2012 — 2022). No longer will it be said that the Charismatic Movement is just superficial; the Faith movement, just indulgent; or the Prophetic movement, just futuristic. The Lord will cause this thing to come about suddenly so they can see the bridge to connect with each other and in doing so, merge to become upgraded and updated to complement and complete each other. It is this coming together on the Kingdom platform that will restore the power, honor, and trust in what God is doing in His House. The politicians and political realm will bow to Mount Zion, which will be the highest of all mountains,(domains, and governments). This coming together of the SAINTS and SONS will cause the kingdoms of the earth to serve the Lord (Psalms 102:22).
I foresee when these three movements converge, others in the Church will recognize it is the time for America’s transformation. They will shift their focus from mega churches and mega ministries to the Omega. He will find pre-eminence and prominence in their pursuit of the future.
arise AMERICA arise

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5941 Jul 4, 2013
I foresee the ability of the American people rising above every crisis, rebuilding America, and causing the nations to celebrate the triumph of the human spirit.

The prophets of doom sent to prophesy America’s downfall were motivated by the spirit of jealousy, stemming out of the nations. Why is it that America has been given all these blessings and prosperity and fame with no price tag or sufferings? So the evil spirits of men have said, ‛let us strike her to her knees and see if she will still bless and honor her God.’

The times of calamity and trial are just periods of transition. God will give America the grace to rise from one pit to another, but she will eventually prevail.
AMERICA arise

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5942 Jul 4, 2013
I foresee when these three movements converge, others in the Church will recognize it is the time for America’s transformation. They will shift their focus from mega churches and mega ministries to the Omega. He will find pre-eminence and prominence in their pursuit of the future.

I foresee America has a final phase to make good what God started on her soil. The nation will rise once again.
AMERICA arise

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5943 Jul 4, 2013
I foresee that the American economy and its currency will rise up stronger than it is now, though the growth will move from sluggish, to slow, to healthy. It will not hit the ‛unusual’ realm and strength in the next three to five years, but will once again become the currency to be reckoned with.

I foresee the ability of the American people rising above every crisis, rebuilding America, and causing the nations to celebrate the triumph of the human spirit.
AMERICA arise

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5944 Jul 4, 2013
Thus saith the Lord,“I will kindle a fresh fire, a new love, and a renewed passion in the heart of the nation for the land. This fire will burn every dry tree and every green tree until all are consumed by its engulfing flame. I will ignite this fire and spread the flames across the nation.

There will soon be a breaking down of these divisions, which are keeping My House divided. A sovereign move and fresh fire will consume these barricades of men and boundaries of ancient powers. I will cause them to become united on the Kingdom agenda for this nation.

I have not finished with America yet. There is a final move that I will bring across America to “Redesign, Realign, Restore and Rebuild America!”

~~Breath Of The Spirit Message By Morris Cerullo~~
AMERICA arise

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5945 Jul 4, 2013
“Redesign, Realign, Restore and Rebuild America!”

It is done,amen!!
GOD protect AMERICA

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5946 Jul 4, 2013
We need to protect the goose that lays the golden eggs as they are keeping things intact because of their self-effort and interest for the well-being of their own enterprise.

We need to find ways to educate the larger populace to rise above bailouts and handouts. This entitlement mentality is destroying economies across the nations.

The government is not our shepherd, BUT the Lord is. We do not want more of the same in the future. We need change that will cause people in the streets to roll up their sleeves and work for productivity.

We can then create conducive environments and the necessary technology for greater efficiency and effective delivery.

There is a new generation in America who has seen the future as God has enlightened their eyes so they can crossover to takeover.

This generation will not die in the wilderness, but will crossover to possess the land. They are sitting outside the walls of Jericho while God finishes His work in them, removing the reproach of sin, sickness, and satanic influence.

Then they will be ready to eat the harvest of the land. They will know how to till and work the land to produce their own crops and prepare their own meals. That’s the New America.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5947 Jul 4, 2013
Only when America follows and upholds THE WAYS OF GOD; because "The WAYS OF GOD ARE THE BEST;" and the ways of lucifer or satan are NO GOOD... From a SAINT of GOD with lots of LOVE for GOD and for THE SAINTS OF GOD... Thankyou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Annaleigh 105,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 647,082
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min The Hangman 971,830
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Doctor Peace 49,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,689
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 1 hr This worked for me 162
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,117
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 13 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web