vehicle God use

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

----The vehicle He will use is David's restored tabernacle – groups of people devoted to worship with the manifest presence of God in their midst.
fear the LORD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

YET the Lord says, "So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him". Isaiah 59:19
fear the LORD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

The ONE THING MORE Powerful than Prayer
First.... so there is no misunderstanding..

I believe in prayer. I pray. I was there when the house of Prayer in KC was opened. I was a founding member of the House of Prayer in Bolingbrook IL. I have been part of and led many prayer meetings. I want to be where people of prayer are. Prayer changes things.

YET.... I know people who's lives are NOT changed by prayer. People who pray. People who know God. People who for one reason or another are praying empty meaningless prayers. YES... you can pray and have it fall on the floor like a lump of lead.

Here's a truth. I got this early this morning. Nearly every time Jesus was appealed to by someone, he asked for an action from them. He held a great promise, but he asked for them to DO something.

He was saying, I will do what you request, but you must do what I tell you to do. YOU ARE PART OF THE ANSWER TO EVERY PRAYER YOU PRAY. IF you are unwilling to do what God tells you to do, then don't bother to pray. It's close to taking the name of the Lord in vain.

I can find lots of illustrations of this in the Bible. I could beat you over the head with them... shooting a Gatling gun of Bible Bullets. That is not my intent. I assume if you are reading this, you already know what the Word says.

So, IF you pray, and you should, HOW do you KNOW what to do?

It's in the word of God... do what it says.

By sound instruction and teaching that moves you to act or react a certain way.

By personal revelation that does not conflict with #s 1 and 2.

By a Prophet of God confirming or directing you on what you are hearing.

By waiting on God long enough to know what He IS saying to you.

By asking Father this: "If you are going to answer my prayer, what do I need to do (or stop doing) to make it happen (possible)?"

Note, I did NOT say by wise counsel. There is too little of that available today. Not everyone who you consider wise is. Multitudes of counselors can lead you over a cliff. YOU need to know in your knower. There is great peace in praying a prayer that you are in cooperation with.

One that you know will produce much fruit. Don't go too far trying to ask PEOPLE what to do. Ask FATHER!

I know this, it is not enough to pray and then remain silent when some enemy rises up against the answer. We can and must be willing to trust HIM to act in our behalf. We must be certain we are not acting against our own prayers.

To obey is better than sacrifice...even better than the sacrifice of prayer and praise.

Don't call a prayer meeting that doesn't result in clear direction sought from GOD. It's like this, HOW would you know if your prayers were answered...?

Pray Trust Obey.... There's no OTHER way
sound of Heaven

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Sound, the Sound of Heaven, is making its entry into the earth from Michelle Holderman,

“There is a sound I AM orchestrating, says the Father. A sound beyond anything that anyone knows of. A sound so extraordinary; it will not permit anything that is not of pure flow.

My Sound, the Sound of Heaven, is making its entry into the earth.

Beyond that which you already know, I AM bending down to make My Glory known so that all who are calling upon My Son’s great name will know precisely that I AM who I say I AM.

Expression and exposure are both coming.

My expression in the earth through My sons and daughters is forthright already. However, I want to express more of Myself through you.

My exposure is already underway and will not make a whole lot of people happy. But I must uncover that which is concealed. I must make known what has occurred behind closed doors, if you will (Luke 8:17). It is precisely My measure of grace that I AM pouring out upon My people, upon their homes and workplaces, that will ready them for what is coming, says the Lord.

Great finances will be entrusted into the hands of those who are ready to expand the Kingdom of God on earth. Those who yet know the value of trust I place upon those whom I entrust the very vault of Heaven to, are going to know firsthand why I have chosen them.

Many are already beginning to sense great awakenings within their very own spirits. However, many of the hearts of My very own people are in need of the exposure I have spoken of. They have yet to give over to Me what is rightfully Mine. They yearn for more, for greater and greater things, yet they not only rob Me; they exploit others for their very own gain. This is not how Kingdom ministers are to operate. They will know that I AM because of the exposure I AM sending, says Yahweh.

The Order of God bends for no one. I AM bringing a precious word to those whose hearts are yearning for more of My Order and My Presence. That is the very expression through which I will show them more of Myself.

More is not less and less is not more. But this is how the world sells it. It’s a topsy-turvy roller coaster ride of emotions for those who place more trust in their own sense of righteousness than in My Son’s.

You are righteous in My eyes because of Yeshua alone; nothing more and nothing less. His sacrifice made possible the extension of God’s grace, mercy, truth and forgiveness. Apart from this, there is no righteousness. Many are perishing because of their lack of knowledge of the true Messiah.

As I release My expression in greater measure into the earth realm, there will be both sinner and saint who will rise to express who I AM. Can I not release a Sound so great that all who are going to hear it will be thrust into that very Sound itself? Both the mighty and the weak will long to hear it. Those who are of My Kingdom will carry My Sound in greater measure. I will astound many by the Sound of Heaven. Get ready for this awakening frequency to enter your hearts.

The greater the sound, the greater My authority that will awaken those whose hearts are troubled. Lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge [submit to] Me and I will make your paths plain [evident](Proverbs 3:5-6). Shalom.”
precious

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

GOLD DUST & GEMS

The manifestation of gold dust is not intended to be just a Church phenomenon, but a Church revelation. I believe that Christ will not return until He sees holiness, mercy, compassion, justice, and humility in the Bride. We at The Glory Realm want to be on the fore – front of mercy, compassion, and justice, and are further beginning to understand that it is as a ‘Holiness Movement’ that it will be paramount to Kingdom ushering; However, along with uncompromising holiness, I believe it is humility that God wants to speak to His army at this time:“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land”(2 Chronicles 7:14).

This humility is becoming the wagon as Christ become the horse, letting go of the reigns, having smaller heads and bigger hearts - less of us and more of Him. God will do whatever it takes to get out attention, and glory manifestations are a wake –up call that is only going to intensify. He is shocking His Body, and at the same time testing the waters as to whom will be open to His workings and Person.

Feathers, oil, gemstones, colored sparkle and gold dust are accelerating; the following is what part of the gold dust revelation may signify:
Gold is a substance that is highly-valued because of its rarity, beauty, workability, and durability; therefore, it is something that is seen to be precious, valuable, and sacred; it is a sign of wealth, power, and royalty. As gold signifies all of these things, Kings and Queens therefore display there gold - King David wore a gold crown. Something that is to be revered of and held in nobility is therefore adorned with gold, such as the Ark of the Covenant; the 24 elders of Revelation 4:4 “had crowns of gold on their heads”. When we think of God in the context of our ‘Highest Priest’ and ‘King of Kings’, a demonstration of gold is thus more then fitting.

As a sign always point to something or to someone, to receive the sign of gold is to see the gold that signifies something precious, valuable, and sacred - of wealth, power, and royalty. To receive the sign of gold is to thus see an indicator of its Giver; In Daniel 10:5 Jesus is therefore adorned in gold “ I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold around his waist”; and Revelation 1:13 “among the lamp stands was someone ‘like a son of man,’ dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest”; God shelters His people with golden wings “Even while you sleep among the campfires, the wings of my dove are sheathed with silver, its feathers with shining gold (Psalm 68:13) and “Out of the north he comes in golden splendor, God comes in awesome majesty”(Job 37:22).
precious

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

God said to expect signs that would point to Himself. He did this in Acts 2:22,“Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know”, and will be doing it today as such signs continue after the ascension:“I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke”(Acts 2:19). The manifestation of gold is a sign and wonder that points to His internal and external qualities, part of a visible representation of an invisible God.

In Chronicles 32:27 it can be seen that “Hezekiah had very great riches and honor, and he made treasuries for his silver and gold and for his precious stones, spices, shields and all kinds of valuables”. The God of endless riches and honor also has a treasury of his eternal valuables and blessing “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it”(Malachi 3:10-12). God has a treasury of gold that is open, and the reality of the gold of heaven is described in Revelation 21:18 ,“The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass”, and Revelation 21:21 ,“…The great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass”.
precious

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

As the manifestation of gold can be seen as a sign from heaven pointing to God, it is also an indicator of the manifest glory of God - the Hebrew word for both ‘gold’ and ‘glory’ actually come form the same root word. Gold and glory are intertwined as Gods ‘golden glory’,

"This is what the Lord Almighty says:'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the Lord Almighty.'The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the Lord Almighty.'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the Lord Almighty.'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the Lord Almighty" (Haggai 2:6). Haggai 2 is indeed a passage for our generation; we are temples of His holy habitation, and He is building and decorating His house.

As gold is revered and honored (even as a counterfeit God and idol) in the bible, so it points to the reverence and honor of the real thing - the true Living God. So we look to the Giver of the gold, and not the gold itself; as Jesus said in Matthew 23: 17 “…Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?”.

The gold is for a reason, certainly to be enjoyed, but not simply to be played with. Gold is a representative pointer, pointing to Jesus and to His invisible Kingdom - the things that invisible are of the eternal realm, something that God is making visible in answer to the prayer “Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven”(Matthew 6:10).

The manifestation can be seen as an outlet for seeking God; a means of humbling oneself into holiness admits His visible presence; a witness (to those present); as well as an evangelistically tool (such as showing unbelievers, scientists, etc).

Further, like a gold engagement ring, God can be seen to be adorning His Bride (the Church) in preparation for the upcoming wedding.
Gold may also be seen as a symbol of purity, that God is purifying his Church,“He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness”(Malachi 3:3).
“…and assign your nuggets to the dust, your gold of Ophir to the rocks in the ravines, then the Almighty will be your gold, the choicest silver for you”(Job 22:24-25)
“God is doing a new thing, and sharing with his people the glory of his face, and a little of his splendor is rubbing off in the form of dust, so that the individual may be edified, as with tongues, the Church strengthened, the sick healed, and the lost brought into the Kingdom of God” "Always remember that Love is the greatest manifestation and will last for ever"
We Love you
worship pleases God

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

The purpose of our worship is to glorify God. Our worship to God is very important. If we expect to please God, so we can go to heaven when this life is over, we "must worship Him in spirit and in truth." Worship requires that we be an active participant and not a spectator. We must not pervert the worship of God by our being entertained by choirs, concerts, and other entertainment groups.

Our worship is to be holy and sacred, because it is God we are suppose to be worshipping. We must approach God with humility and godly fear in showing Him reverence and respect by worshipping Him in the way He has specified in the Bible. To worship God the way we see fit is disrespectful to Him. Anything God has specified for us to do that we leave out is displeasing to Him, and anything we add that he has not authorized is also displeasing to Him.

It is quite evident that many people are trying to worship God after the will of men. When you look around, you can see the many different things done in the worship of many differing churches which are not in accordance with God's will. They are following the commandments of men. As we see in Mark 7:7 our Lord said, "And in vain they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men." It is sad when people allow their worship to become vain.
Today there are over 400 different denominations with many different plans of salvation, practicing different kinds of worship, teaching different doctrines, and wearing different names which are unheard of and unknown in the Bible. Is this what God wants? A denomination must have a man made creed, confession of faith, manual, discipline, catechism, and such like in order to exist. Each conflicting doctrine, which each denomination has produced, contradicts the scriptures. If people would follow what the Bible says, and only what the Bible says, then there would only be one church, the church of Christ.

We have also seen that we must worship and only serve God, and not some idol or icon. God has commanded women not to teach or take a leading role over men in the church. We must regularly attend worship of the church; and the way we dress must be modest.
In our worship we offer prayers to God. We have seen that God only hears those who are obedient to His will. Our giving is an indication of our love for God. We are not to give to be seen of men.

We are to remember our Lord's death in partaking of the Lord's Supper every first day of the week as the church in the first century did. When we partake of the Lord's Supper every first day of the week, we not only remember the great sacrifice the Lord made for us, but we proclaim the Lord's death to the world until He comes again.
worship pleases God

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Questions Lesson 23

Summary
(click on the button of the answer of your choice)

1) Is the purpose of your worship to glorify God?

2) Do you give your best to God in worship?

3) Is all the worship of the church where you attend in accordance with God's will as expressed in the Bible?

4) Does the name of your church where you attend give glory only to God and Christ and does not glorify the names of men such as John the Baptist, Martin Luther, the Day of Pentecost, Rome, Nazareth, etc.

5) Do only men take a leading role in the worship of the church where you attend?

6) Do you faithfully attend the worship services of your congregation?

7) Do you pray to God regularly?

8) Do you give cheerfully as you have been prospered every first day of the week?

9) Do you partake of the Lord's Supper every first day of the week?

10) Do you sing in worship?

11) Does the church where you attend have a choir that sings for you during the worship service?

12) Does the church where you attend use mechanical instruments of music in the worship service?

13) Are you worshipping God in spirit and in truth?

14) Are you worshipping God in the one and only church the Lord established?

15) Is the congregation of the church where you attend overseen by a plurality of elders?

16) Have you been baptized (immersed) for the forgiveness of your sins so you can be saved?

17) Has the Lord added you to His one church?

18) Are you sure you are ready to stand before the Lord in judgment?

19) If we can help you in your obedience to Gods will, please E-mail us through the links on the main navigational graphic at the bottom. If you were to die today do you know for sure without a doubt that you would go to heaven?

"Determine if you worship in Spirit and Truth!"

Lesson 23

Summary of Worshipping in Spirit and Truth
praiseworship pleases God

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Worship In Spirit and In Truth

by Ted Thrasher

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." (John 4:23-24)

These words were spoken by Jesus to the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well as He taught her the truth concerning worship to God. He taught that there would no longer be just one place to worship God (such as Mt. Gerizim or the temple at Jerusalem) but that from the “hour” of the establishment of the New Covenant, the true worshippers of God must worship in a definite way and according to a fixed pattern indicated by this statement of Jesus, "in spirit and in truth."

What does this mean in practical terms? Understanding that worship is doing homage to God, what does it mean to worship in spirit and in truth? Let us examine the subject of worship from this two-fold perspective, as we open the Bible and let it speak concerning what it truly means to worship God in spirit and in truth.

Worship In Spirit

The apostle Paul in Romans 12:11 urges us to be "fervent in spirit." This means we are to have an attitude of zeal. To worship God in spirit is to do so with the right attitude or from the heart.

The Bible heart is our mind and includes our intellect, volition, conscience and emotions. One's whole heart must be engaged in worship for it to be acceptable to God. As the Psalmist sweetly sang, "I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation" (Psalms 111:1).

Worship in spirit involves doing those acts which please God with the right attitude. It is possible for one to be physically present at a worship service and not be worshipping God because his attitude toward worship may not be correct.

Thus, he is not worshipping God in spirit. So it is vitally important that we understand the characteristics of worship that is truly in spirit.

First, worship in spirit must be with understanding. Paul taught this is 1 Corinthians 14:15: "I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also."

To worship with understanding, we must be able to comprehend what is said and done. We must appreciate the significance of each act of worship and think about what we are doing as we worship. For instance, we cannot be talking, daydreaming or sleeping during a prayer, sermon or song and be worshipping with understanding.

Second, worship in spirit is orderly. Some mis-guided members may like the "spontaneous" approach, which generally leads to confusion, but this is not God's way! Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 14:33, "God is not the author of confusion..." and later in the same chapter, "Let all things be done decently and in order" (1 Corinthians 14:40). We should have an expedient order to our worship services, so that all may know what to expect and do at the appropriate times. Order is right. It is commanded of God and therefore it is good.

Third, worship in spirit is reverent or respectful to God. The Psalmist wrote, "God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him" (Psalms 89:7). Our manner of worship should reflect our respect for God and other worshippers.

We are gathered to worship and praise Almighty God, therefore, we should act, speak and dress in the very best way of which we are capable. We should bring the best before God and show the highest degree of respect for Him.

Fourth, worship in spirit is sincere and springs from a holy life. We should assemble out of love for our Heavenly Father and a desire to praise Him and commune with Him. David expressed the right attitude in Psalms 122:1: "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord."

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

The time of our worship should be an occasion of great happiness and joy. We should look forward to the moment when we can assemble with the saints and worship God. Also, our worship is not done to be seen of men, but is offered to please God (Matthew 6:1,5,16). Further, our worship should reflect a life of holiness. One cannot continue to live a sinful life and at the same time offer holy worship to God.
Fifth, worship in spirit must be edifying and without pomp or gimmickry. One major reason we assemble is to “provoke unto love and good works”(Hebrews 10:24). Paul wrote that in our assemblies, "Let all things be done unto edifying" (1 Corinthians 14:26). Every act of worship in the assembly should be for praising and glorifying God, as well as edifying or building up the saints.
Worship is not for entertainment, satisfaction of the lust of the flesh or self glorification. Our efforts in worship should be to glorify God and be built up in the most holy faith. Our worship should be edifying to one another as we assemble to provoke one another unto love and good works. Any act of worship which is not directed to God is mis-directed and is not in spirit.
This is one reason we do not have choirs and choruses or entertainment acts in our worship. These would fall into one of two possible categories: Worship or Entertainment. If they are worship, then where are we authorized to worship in this manner? They cannot be found in the New Testament! If they are entertainment, then where is the Lord's church authorized to provide entertainment?
Again, this cannot be found in the New Testament! Therefore, we must reject such attempts of entertainment as being from man, rather than God.
Of course, we recognize that there are some who want worship to be what they want it to be and desire to do as they please in worshipping God. Remarks such as "We like it this way" or "It sounds good to me" indicate the desire to please self more than God. Paul referred to some who were this way in Colossians 2:23, who were engaged in "will worship" or worship according to their own will, rather than God's will.
Worship In Truth
True worship, homage that pleases God, is also to be in truth, as well as in spirit. What does it mean to worship in truth? First, we need to define "truth." Pilate asked Jesus, "What is truth?"
The answer to that question is revealed in the prayer of Jesus in John 17:17, "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." The Psalmist in Psalms 119:142 wrote, "Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth." So when we speak of the objective truth, the truth of the Bible, we speak of God's Word or His law.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

In order for our worship to God to be in truth, it must be in harmony with His Holy Word.
Certainly, we should understand that the law of Moses (the Old Testament) has been abolished (or taken out of the way) and we are not bound by its commandments today (Ephesians 2:14-15; Colossians 2:14). The New Testament, the law of Christ, is now in effect and is binding upon all men everywhere today. So the question in regard to this subject is: "What acts of worship does the New Testament authorize for the church to practice in order to worship in truth?"
First, worship in truth must include the teaching and preaching of God's Word. An example or pattern of this can be seen in the case of the apostle Paul at Troas.
Acts 20:7 states, "And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight." This is an apostolic example of preaching being in the worship assembly.
Second, worship in truth must include giving or laying by in store, as a contribution upon the first day of the week. Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 16:2, "Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come." This emphasizes the personal, individual responsibility of each member to give upon the first day of every week a part of that which God has prospered us.
Third, worship in truth must include partaking of the Lord's Supper in remembrance of Christ's sacrifice upon the cross in our behalf. The church at Troas is an example of those who kept this memorial supper upon the first day of the week. Paul even tarried in the city of Troas so that he could observe the Lord's Supper with the church there upon the first day of the week (Acts 20:6-7). We are to partake of the unleavened bread and fruit of the vine (grape juice) in remembrance of the death of Christ upon the first day of every week.
Fourth, worship in truth must include prayer.
In Acts 2:42 we read where the church at Jerusalem, "...continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers." This passage includes the acts of worship which we have discussed so far. The "apostles' doctrine" refers to their teaching and preaching of God's Word. "Fellowship" refers to their giving. "Breaking of bread" refers to partaking of the Lord's Supper together.
And, "prayers" refers to the common practice of the early church to pour out their souls unto God in prayer and supplication.
Fifth, worship in truth must include singing. Paul wrote in Ephesians 5:19, "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord." This teaches that the instrument we use is our heart.
We are not to attempt to worship God with a mechanical instrument or a machine, because God has specified the human heart as the instrument. Further, we are to sing and make melody in our hearts "to the Lord." He is the one worthy of our worship, praise and adoration.
We should point out that two of these acts of worship (giving and the Lord's Supper) are limited to the first day of the week, because this is the only time we find them commanded or practiced by the apostles. However, teaching, praying and singing can be practiced as acts of worship at any time the church is assembled.
God will accept only one kind of worship: true worship. "God is a spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
Let us ever seek to worship our Heavenly Father with the right attitude (in spirit) and according to Divine truth (in truth) that our worship may be acceptable to Him and that we may glorify Him.
PRAISE GOD NOW

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Heaven can wait... Praise Him Now!!!

There are those who will tell you that when they get to heaven, they will be Praising God and singing songs to Him.

Their idea of eternity is somewhere far off in the future – a finish line, a destination. Jesus said in John 17:3 “This is life eternal that they may know thee”…..” That is eternity, knowing God. Its to be NOW, not in the future. We are to Praise Him here and now, in this life. We believers can enter into eternity NOW, by praising Him. David said “I will bless the Lord at ALL times and His Praise will continually be in my mouth!”

Why wait, when we can come into His presence with Praise now? Ps 100:4 tells us to enter His gates with thanksgiving and Praise. Once in the courts of our King, we enter His presence.

You can only know God by being in His presence and sitting at His feet, listening to His heart. Many know about God but few go on to really KNOW Him. There is a large difference here. One is information, the other is EXPERIENCE. The Father wants us ALL to know him.
One night at church the presence of God fell on me during worship and I fell to the floor, overcome with His presence. I lay on the floor for some two hours while the pastor spoke. I just lay in the Father’s presence blanketed in His love. That night was one that changed things in my life. It was like the Father had opened my heart up with the precision of a surgeon and began pouring His love into me. I cried with joy and was totally unable to move the whole time. This experience changed knowing about God into knowing God’s heart. That night I never did get to take communion, but I HAD communion with the Father.
What brought me into the Fathers presence? Praise! The Father that night came and inhabited my praises and those of all the worshipers. In His manifest presence I beheld His beauty and tasted of His love for me. That night I touched God – or rather, He touched me. Now, like King David, I will bless the Lord at all times and His praise will continually be in my mouth.– riverkid
PRAISE GOD NOW

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

A Call for the Worship Dancers
I HEARD A WAR CRY FROM HEAVEN:
CALL FOR THE WORSHIP DANCERS – by Bill Yount
WORSHIP GOD NOW

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Transforming a region through “Praise, Prayer & Worship!”
After this I will return and will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up; So that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD, Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name, Says the LORD who does all these things.– Acts 15:16-18
Rebuilding the Tabernacle of David is a body of Christ function where Jesus Christ is the foundation. This is accomplished through a unified church that is able to come together as one. The prayers of the saints intermingled with praise and worship of God acts as an incense that is pleasing to God.
Each county in our state is a part of this rebuilding process. We are in a time of favor and blessing where God is allowing us to connect in new ways. He is giving us new connections and even having us revisit and rebuild old ones.
God is the author of sound, music and song. He inspires people as it resonates with our spiritual DNA through hymns of old; contemporary and the spontaneous new song. God uses many formats and music forms as we look worldwide. We must lay down our divisions in this area and embrace each other as we are moved to sing praises and thanksgiving unto Him. The life giving Word can be proclaimed over our state. This is one of the purposes of Transformation Michigan.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.– Prov 18:21
We are able to speak and sing life giving words over our families; churches; state; and nation. There is a power in singing and praying God’s Word! The Bible speaks of a “Harp and a Bowl”.
Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying: You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.– Rev 5:8-11
WORSHIP GOD NOW

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Our prayers arise to heaven as incense and a bowl in heaven is filled and spills over onto the earth. A town, city or nation can be transformed in a moments notice because God literally shows up. Our praise/prayer/worship can join heavens instantly as we turn our hearts towards Him. It is intimacy and relationship with God that we yearn for. The heavens are open to feel and be touched by the “Father Heart of God”.
– Rick Warzywak – Transformation Michigan Facilitator
measure those who worship

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Measure Those Who Worship

“Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said,‘Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations…”(Revelation 11:1-2).

At the end of the age there will be two types of Christians: those who worship in the inner court and those outside the place of intimacy who are, to some degree, subject to the influence of “the nations.” For whatever this verse ultimately means, it tells us now that the Spirit of God is measuring worshipers – those individuals whose treasure is in heaven, who abide in the inner court of God’s temple. Beloved, those who worship God dwell in a measured and protected place.

Consider: In our world of terrors, pressures and trauma, our only place of safety exists in the living presence of God. We must not accept a religion about God instead of the presence of God.

If we would truly dwell in the divine Presence, one thing perhaps above all others will take us there: we must become true worshipers of God.
measure those who worship

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

True Worship

Jesus taught that “true worshipers” are those who worship “the Father in spirit and truth”(John 4:23).

In other words, their worship of God flows from their heart unhindered by difficult outward conditions.“Spirit and truth” worship is genuine worship. Indeed, right now on planet earth, the Father is seeking such people “to be His worshipers”(John 4:23-24).

Consider well the priority of God. He isn’t seeking for us to be miracle workers or great apostles and prophets. He desires more from us than the cultivation of good leadership skills or administrative strengths.

What does He seek? He desires that, in spirit and truth, we become His worshipers.
Genuine worship causes us to become genuine Christians.

If we focus on making our worship true, our Bible study, prayer and extended service to God, whatever that may be, will also be true. Indeed, a worshiping heart floods all other spiritual disciplines with legitimacy and substance. If we bow in worship before studying God’s word, His word will plunge deep into our soul; our fruit will be sweeter and more enduring.

If, before we open our mouths in prayer, we honor God in worship, our intercession will ascend toward heaven on wings of unfeigned trust and expectant faith.

Worship rescues our spiritual efforts from routine, religiosity, pride and guilt; it takes our minds completely off ourselves and burrows us into the overwhelming life of God.

We have all heard teaching that God desires to have a relationship with us, and it is true. Yet, the implication is that His relationship with us is perfectly accommodating, nearly casual in its nature, and mostly defined by our terms.

Yes, God desire that our union with Him be full and wonderful. Yet, His descent into our lives, His commitment to redeem and restore us has one ultimate purpose: that we can ascend into a relationship defined by His terms.

The consequence of possessing such a relationship with God is that the reality of His presence transforms us into worshipers.

Indeed, worship is the evidence of a transformed life. Worship may be expressed with tears of joy or in silent awe; it may create an abiding gratitude toward God or inspire songs in the night. However the expression, the worship the Father seeks is absolutely meaningful. It turns our complete being toward God in love.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

485 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Charlie Sheen 256,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 722,047
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Aura Mytha 599,118
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 533,496
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 8 min nun of ya buisness 199
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Dave Nelson 224,574
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Just Think 115,584
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••