being PURE

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5832 Jun 2, 2013
So how do we get ready now? What should we do to prepare? We must know that Jesus is coming back for a Beautiful, Pure, and Holy Bride! As the book of Ephesians states, He is looking for a radiant church, without spot for a wrinkle, or any other blemish. But holy and blameless.

Jesus is NOT coming back for a WHORE, who is married to the world.

To be ready for Jesus, it takes complete surrender and obedience to Jesus Christ. Daily repentance and cleansing is needed to prepare oneself for the Lord.
You must diligently ask the Lord if there is anything in your life that needs to be changed. Don't just assume that you're ready, but pray and find out!

In the book of Matthew Jesus said that Anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me, is not worthy of Me. Picking up your cross means surrendering your life to God. And this is necessary for being the Bride of Christ.

The rapture will separate those who knew the Lord in Spirit and Truth, from those who knew the Lord just by tradition and form. The whole world is going to see who the Pretenders are!

In many churches, it was very fun an entertaining, and many Christians were celebrating, while they should have been a REPENTING. The preaching just did not lead them to sorrowful repentance.
in SPIRIT n TRUTH

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5833 Jun 2, 2013
--------The rapture will separate those who knew the Lord in Spirit and Truth, from those who knew the Lord just by tradition and form.
in SPIRIT n TRUTH

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5834 Jun 2, 2013
To be ready for Jesus, it takes complete surrender and obedience to Jesus Christ. Daily repentance and cleansing is needed to prepare oneself for the Lord.
in SPIRIT n TRUTH

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5835 Jun 2, 2013
Daily repentance and cleansing is needed to prepare oneself for the Lord. Daily repentance and cleansing is needed to prepare oneself for the Lord.Daily repentance and cleansing is needed to prepare oneself for the Lord.
color truths

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5837 Jun 5, 2013
Blue
- Heavenly Character (Exodus 28:31)

Green
- Spiritual Privileges (Jeremiah 11:16)
- Spiritual Life (Psalms 52:8, Psalms 92:12-15)

White

- Glory & majesty (Daniel 7:9, Revelation 20:11)

- Purity (Revelation 1:14)
- Completion (John 4:35)

Purple

- Royalty (Judges 8:26)
- Wealth (Luke 16:19
health life

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5838 Jun 11, 2013
"One must eat to live and not live to eat."

-Moliere

"To eat an apple going to bed Will make the doctor beg for his bread."

- Old Rhyme

"Land with lots of herring can get along with few doctors"

-Dutch proverb.

"Eat leeks in March and wild garlic in May And all year after, physicians may play."

- Old Welsh rhyme
rhema word

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5839 Jun 11, 2013
Holy Spirit saith last night & today ...

= "I HAVE GIVEN YOU THAT CITY"....!!!

& HE spoke twice !!
go possess it

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5840 Jun 11, 2013
"I have prepared the way for you." He was saying, "It’s all there – right before you. Just claim it!

I have given you the city, now go possess it."...saith the LORD GOD...amen
wine or water

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5841 Jun 12, 2013
Another Objection: Paul's Advice to Timothy About His Stomach

We know that Paul told Timothy to use a little wine for the sake of his stomach and his frequent ailments (see 1 Tim. 5:23).

Actually, Paul told Timothy to stop drinking water and to use a little wine for the sake of his stomach and frequent ailments. This would seem to indicate that something was wrong with the water.

Obviously, if you are drinking contaminated water, you should stop drinking it and start drinking something else, or you will probably have stomach problems like Timothy.

Read the previous article in this series,
Another Objection: "I'm Just Like Job!"
Read the next article in this series,
Another Objection: "Jesus Only Healed to Prove His Deity."
led by spirit of God

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5842 Jun 12, 2013
How to be Led by the Spirit

John's gospel records a number of Jesus' promises concerning the Holy Spirit's role in the life of believers. Let's read a few of them:

And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you, and will be in you (John 14:16-17).

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you (John 14:26).

But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you....I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, he will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. He shall glorify Me; for He shall take of Mine, and shall disclose it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said, that He takes of Mine, and will disclose it to you (John 16:7, 12-15).
led by spirit of God

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5843 Jun 12, 2013
Jesus promised His disciples that the Holy Spirit would abide in them. He would also help them, teach them, guide them and show them things to come. As Christ's disciples today, we have no reason to think the Holy Spirit would do any less for us.
Amazingly, Jesus told His disciples that it was to their advantage that He go away or else the Holy Spirit wouldn't come! That indicated to them that their fellowship with the Holy Spirit could be just as intimate as if Jesus were physically present with them all the time. Otherwise it wouldn't be to their advantage to have the Holy Spirit with them rather than Jesus. Through the Holy Spirit, Jesus is always with us and in us.
In what ways should we expect the Holy Spirit to lead us?
His very name, Holy Spirit, indicates that His primary role in leading us will be in leading us to be holy and obedient to God. So everything that pertains to holiness and the accomplishing of God's will on earth is within the realm of the Holy Spirit's guidance. He will lead us to obey all of Christ's general commandments as well as in Christ's specific commandments that pertain to the unique ministry God has called us to. So if you want to be led by the Spirit in regard to your specific ministry, you must also be led by the Spirit in general holiness. You can't have one without the other. Too many ministers want the Holy Spirit to lead them into great ministry exploits and miracles, but don't want to bother with the "smaller" aspects of general holiness. That is a great error. How did Jesus lead His disciples? Primarily by giving them general instructions in holiness. His specific leadings for their ministerial responsibilities were rare by comparison. So it is with the Holy Spirit who indwells us. So if you want to be led by the Spirit, you must first of all follow His leadings to be holy.
The apostle Paul wrote, "For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God" (Rom. 8:14). It is our being led by the Spirit that marks us as being among those who are God's children. Thus all of God's children are being led by the Spirit. It is up to us of course, as free moral agents, to obey the Spirit's leadings.
All of this being so, no Christian really needs to be taught how to be led by the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is already leading every Christian. On the other hand, Satan is trying to mislead God's children, and we still have the old nature of the flesh within us that leads us contrary to God's will. So believers do need to learn to discern the Spirit's leading from those other leadings. That is a process on the road to maturity. But the foundational fact that is this: The Spirit will always lead us in line with God's written Word, and He will always lead us to do what is right and pleasing to God, what will bring Him glory (see John 16:14).
israel be forever

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5846 Jun 15, 2013
The reason that I'm calling Israel is forever, forever, is because it is forever. Somebody wrote once and said nothing is forever. Well, anything God puts together is forever and the reason I called it that was because I was prophesying to the land when I was there. When I went to do the gathering at the Tower of David, you gathered with me. We heard great revelations and words that are still coming to pass. But I went back again, to the land, to prophesy into the land like Elisha did, and others – to bring resources from nothing.

So I felt like God took this very personally, that they're not only trying to attack, and all these weapons that they're using against Israel to destroy it – they never will, as long as He has a mouth that will speak and a promise that will be reminded to Him.

But now they're trying to take away the resources and destroy them again; therefore, I felt a vengeance coming up and God saying, "Kim, I want you in Israel, whether you go with God TV or not. You get to Israel" (because we are going with God TV and you can join us - click here.) Please do it; stand with me on that soil in August of this year. But we're going to go back again – we're already planning it, again later on – because God has told me, "You must dedicate yourself not only to America and to some of the nations that I've told you, but to Israel again."

He's making me go back again – things I don't want to do. And now telling me today, here on this program, "I want you back in Israel. I want you back there, prophesying to the land; I want you to sing songs and your mantle and whatever I give you will bring the preservation." But He did say, and I heard this clearly, "I want to rip out some of these tongues." Now I don't know what that means; they could stop speaking or they could be not voted back into power, I don't know what it is, but God help them.
back to israel

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5848 Jun 15, 2013
"I want you back in Israel. I want you back there, prophesying to the land; I want you to sing songs and your mantle and whatever I give you will bring the preservation." But He did say, and I heard this clearly, "I want to rip out some of these tongues." Now I don't know what that means; they could stop speaking or they could be not voted back into power, I don't know what it is, but God help them.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5849 Jun 15, 2013
If you are an American just try to visit any other Middle Eastern country instead of Israel and you would murdered on the spot. The Jews are our friends and allies.
laws

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5851 Jun 16, 2013
Social Studies for Kids

The Hebrews and Their One God
The Hebrews dared to be different. For them, their was only one god: Yahweh. They worshipped Yahweh as the all-powerful god. Yahweh was in charge of their lives and responsible for their safety. The Hebrews were Yahweh's "chosen people."

This was a fundamental difference between the Hebrews and their neighbors in the ancient Middle East. The Egyptians, Babylonians, and other neighbors of Canaan, Israel, and Judah were missing out on Yahweh's favor.

Another fundamental difference was the Hebrews' belief that Yahweh was a just god, a fair god. They didn't believe, as their neighbors did, that the gods of nature and cities didn't really care about their people. According to Hebrew tradition, Yahweh had made a Covenant (or agreement) with Abraham: If they would worship Yahweh as the one, true god, Yahweh would let them live in Canaan as long as they wanted.

And out of the belief that Yahweh was a just, fair god came the idea of the 10 Commandments, laws given to Moses to give to the Hebrew people as examples of how to live and be fair and true to each other, as Yahweh was fair and true to them.
omnipotent God

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5852 Jun 16, 2013
Conclusion

The Scriptures portray God the Father as being omnipotent. Because of His incomparable power, there is nothing that God cannot achieve. Since He created and sustains all things through His Holy Spirit, no being within God's creation is able to thwart His plan or purpose. Several times, God states in the Scriptures that His will is to eventually save all mankind. His chosen vessel for accomplishing this salvation is His son Yeshua the Messiah.

Per His plan, God has called many people now to worship Him. However, from those many called, only a few will be chosen to be saved (Matt. 20:16; 22:14) in this age. God's purpose in saving those few now is so that they can in turn help save others later. Most are destined to be used by God at this time to extend His mercy to those few. God's plan calls for using most people in this age to show His wrath and to make His power and glory known to those on whom He is having mercy (Rom. 9:22-23). Seeing and recognizing God's wrath and power causes those He has called and chosen to fear Him. According to the Scriptures, the fear of YHVH leads to obedience, which brings us wisdom (Job 28:28; Psa. 111:10; Pro. 9:10; 15:33), knowledge (Pro. 1:17; 2:5), and life (Pro. 10:27; 14:27; 19:23; 22:4).

God planned in exquisite detail how to bring many sons into His family before He created the universe. Unfortunately, as the apostle Paul stated, God's decrees are unfathomable and His ways incomprehensible to most of mankind (Rom. 11:33). He has blinded the majority so that they cannot understand His plan or how it is being accomplished. Even among believers, what God is doing is not well understood. However, when all is said and done, it will be recognized by everyone that God alone is responsible for the salvation of humanity. No one will be able to boast that they played any part in their own salvation. It is by God's grace alone, not our works, that our Father will bring us into His divine family. In this way, God the Father will receive all the praise and glory from His children for His merciful act of salvation.
omnipotent God

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5853 Jun 16, 2013
THE MYSTERY OF GOD
What is God really trying to accomplish here on earth? This is a question that religious men and women have pondered since the dawn of creation. Paul tells us that the mystery of God was hidden throughout all the ages and generations from the time of creation until the appearance of the Messiah. After his first coming, however, the heavenly Father revealed this mystery to His saints (Col. 1:26). Yet how well do those who profess to have accepted Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) really understand God's mysterious plan?
Most Christian denominations believe that they have a good grasp of the mystery of God the Father. They think He is saving those who, of their own free will, accept the sacrifice of His son Yeshua. Conversely, they believe that God will condemn and eternally punish those who do not accept that sacrifice (either because of conscious rejection or ignorance).
Under that basic premise, most of Christianity has implicitly decided that God is going to end up saving just a minority of humanity, since even the most optimistic assessment can only conclude that most people throughout history have NOT accepted the saving sacrifice of Yeshua. Yet does this understanding agree with what God says He will do in His Word? In this article we will examine what the Bible truly teaches about this misunderstood mystery of God that even now so few really comprehend.
In order to lay out the mystery of God, we must first understand some things about God that the Father reveals of Himself. God tells us quite a bit about Himself and His abilities in the Bible.
omni

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5854 Jun 16, 2013
God the Father – Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent

These three impressive sounding words describe God's presence, knowledge, and power, which are concepts found often in the Scriptures.
beloved land

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5855 Jun 16, 2013
Israel's Glorious Future

As mentioned earlier, God's ultimate intention for the nation Israel is that they should one day live under the more powerful, more effectual conditions of the New Covenant which is the covenant which is now in effect in the world-wide church of Jesus Christ,

This is pictured in Ezekiel 36 this way:

"'For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws." (Ezekiel 36:24-27)

It is after the church is completed that God will turn again to Israel as a nation and focus His activities once again from His unseen headquarters in Jerusalem.

Peter has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. And with this the words of the prophets agree, as it is written,`After this I will return, and I will rebuild the dwelling of David, which has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will set it up, that the rest of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord, who has made these things known from of old.'(Acts 15:14-18)--The quote is from Amos 9:11-12).

In his great discourse on Israel's future the Apostle Paul assures us,

Lest you [believing Gentiles] be wise in your own conceits, I want you to understand this mystery, brethren: a hardening has come upon part of Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles come in [to the church], and so [or, "then"] all Israel will be saved; as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob"; "and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins." As regards the gospel they are enemies of God, for your sake; but as regards election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable. Just as you were once disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, so they have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may receive mercy.(Romans 11:25-32)

The Old Testament books of prophecy are full of promises of the future blessing of Israel. This will be developed later in the last section on the Millennial Reign of Christ and beyond.
music foremost

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5856 Jun 16, 2013
Luther speaks thunderbolts.

"One of the finest and noblest gifts of God is music. This is very hateful to the devil, and with it we may drive off temptations and evil thoughts. After theology I give the next place and highest honour to music. It has often aroused and moved me so that I have won a desire to preach. We ought not to ordain young men to the office of preacher if they have not trained themselves and practised singing in the schools."

That is pretty strong. I fear many would not have been preachers if they must first have been singers.

Still, there is a power about song; and to sing the praises of God in psalms such as those I have read to you is most consoling.

Suppose you have done with the minstrelsy which I have now mentioned, there is next the music of gospel doctrine. I confess to you that, when depressed in spirit, I love a little of thorough Calvinistic doctrine.

I turn to Coles on Divine Sovereignty, and relish his plain speaking upon sovereign grace. The doctrine of election is noble music: predestination is a glorious hallelujah. Grace abounding, love victorious, truth unchanging, faithfulness invincible: these are melodies such as my ear delights in.

The truth of God is fit music for angels. The harps of the redeemed never resound with more noble music than the doctrines of grace. Every truth has its melody, every doctrine is a psalm unto God. When my heart is faint, "Bring me a minstrel," and let him sing of free grace and dying love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 744,505
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min jojo321 982
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 228,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Chuck 545,272
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 8 min End Of Days 6
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min yon 3,361
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Aura Mytha 260,298
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min mike 601,453
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr NEWS-FLASH 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE