bless the jews
life alive

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5738 May 19, 2013
When people committed sins intolerable to God and God told Moses that He was going to destroy them. Moses pleaded with God for the people. Then God relented from the harm which He said He would do to His people. Another time, the Israelites rebelled against God and God wanted to kill them all. Even at that time, Moses, the chosen man of God, interceded with God on their behalf praying God ," Pardon the iniquity of this people, according to the greatness of your mercy; just as you have forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now". Then the Lord said : "I have pardoned, according to your word" (Num 14:19-20)(NKJV).

The prophet Samuel called unto the Lord to make the Israelites realize their error in demanding a king against God's will. Lord sent thunder and rain the same day; and all the people greatly feared the Lord and Samuel (I Sam 12:18). When the people ate the Passover without sanctification, King Hezekiah prayed and beseeched God to forgive them saying " May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone who prepares his heart to seek God, the Lord God of his fathers , though he is not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary". And the Lord listened to Hezekiah and healed the people (2 Chron. 30:18-20).

God took exception to the words of Job's friends who thought they were speaking for God. God told Eliphaz "My wrath is aroused against you and your two friends, for you have not spoken of Me what is right, as My servant Job has. Now therfore , take for yourselves seven bulls and seven rams, go to My servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and My servant Job shall pray for you. For I will accept him, lest I deal with you according to your folly" (Job 42:7-8)(NKJV). Yes, He told them that His servant Job shall pray for their good. When God was about to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, He listened to Abraham's intercession and spared Lot and Lot's family from destruction (Gen 18-19). "Abraham prayed to God; and God healed

Abimelech, his wife, and his maidservants. Then they bore children" (Gen 20:17). Likewise God listened to the prayers of prophets, priests, kings and leaders
life alive

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5739 May 19, 2013
God works miracles, wonders, divine healings and grants blessings by hearing the prayers of His representatives and leaders appointed by Himself and not according to the prayers of the people. In the New Testament, the apostles come in the line of priests. Though all New Testament believers can pray to God, the apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, elders and ministers are especially designated for this purpose. Their prayers are of utmost importance . God said " He is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you shall live " (Gen 20:7). The twelve apostles gathered all the disciples together and said "... we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the word "(Acts 6:2-4). Yes. "Epaphras, who is one of you , greets you, always laboring fervently for you in prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God" (Col 4:12)(NKJV).

In several places of the New Testament, the Holy Spirit writes of the ministers of God: "And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake" (I Thes 5:12-13)(NKJV). "Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you" (Heb 13:17)(NKJV). "Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct" (Heb 13:7)(NKJV).

"Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders" (I Pet 5:5)(NKJV). Also the Holy Spirit writes of the true ministers of God thus "...take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you" (Phil 3:17)(NIV).

The ministers of God stand on one side and the people stand on the other. There is no use in people praying against the ministers of God, for God shall listen to the prayers of His ministers alone. People, though godly, are likely to turn back and deny their faith. They don't have godly zeal. The prophets of God, on the other hand, with zeal for God, serve God in the face of opposition, trials, travails, sorrow and loss and struggle for God till their death. They stand on the side of God and not on the side of the people.

Therefore the people of God should be in communion with ministers of God, ministers with apostles, apostles with the chief apostle, the chief apostle with Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ with God the father. God revealed that this is the golden rule to be followed.
HOLY SPIRIT

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5741 May 19, 2013
He can be your Bridegroom or Judge. God is no respector or persons. You who preach financial prosperity and possession of property much more than spiritual prosperity and possession with Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit, you who will not pray or enquire the welfare of those who do not give you money, do not rob God's children with your covetousness and Void His Grace with your life of disgrace, but trust in the All Sufficient Christ, Jehovah Jireh who will provide all your need instead of pressing God's children to give you their hard earned savings. Yes, tithing is important, but it is toward the Lord and should be done willingly, for God loves a cheerful giver. It is better to give than receive. Follow the example of the true Shepherd who gave His life and the last drop of blood with water flushed out for all of our sins so we all can be Kings and Priests unto God. Do not act like a Lord or a King over God's heritage but be examples to the flock. Promote Jesus Christ, not yourself, even as John the Baptist said, Jesus must increase, but I must decrease. Get the "I" bent into a "0" by being crucified with Christ. Jesus Loves You but Hates the Sin. Repent from your sins, fall prostrate before the King of Kings, and yield your future to Him and His Spiritual Riches! All Universe Worships Him Crying "Holy, Holy, Holy". Whoever you are, do not be deceived thinking your title or the signs and wonders you performed in Jesus Christ's Name will protect you from the consequences of your open and secret sins, and make you immune like the Scribes, Pharisees, Saducees and Annas and Caiaphas the Jewish High Priests. No one may know, but be assured for God knows your secret motive, inner thoughts, and counsel against God's children, yourself-the Temple of the Holy Ghost and against God-Christ. Come to the mercy seat today and receive grace. Do not deceive yourself like the Jews who rejected Jesus did thinking they are the children of Abraham, part of a famous denomination or know a great person. We will give account to the King of Kings for every thought, word and action and face the consequences unless we confess our sins and and cover ourselves with the Blood of Jesus Christ, the Only Way, the Only Truth, the Only Life and the Only Eternal Hope for All of us, and be filled and led by His Holy Spirit
sabbath holiday

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5742 May 19, 2013
Fourth commandment:

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy" (Ex. 20:8)

This commandment means that one should love God and refrain from work on the day specified by God and go to the place appointed by God to worship Him and become involved in spiritual affairs. This commandment entreats that people should assemble at the church on the day made holy by God, worship Him, praise and honor Him and listen to His sermons.

There is a covenant between God and the children of God. Sabbath day, the holy day is the sign of the relationship existing between God and the people.(Ezekiel. 20:12). We must set aside that day only for the purpose of worshipping. God's people should gather on the day, worship enmass, hold feasts, mark the day special for glorifying God, read His scriptures, listen to His sermons and observe His teachings. There is spiritual fulfillment and blessing in following God's commandment, small or big. The early church was careful in worshipping with apostles and in observing the Holy Communion.(Acts 2:42). Let us also appear before God's presence whenever the church assembles (Heb 10:25).
gifts

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5743 May 19, 2013
"In the last days (not day), God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people.

(When they are so anointed by the Holy Spirit) Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams" (Act 2:17).

If a group of people had truly received the Holy Spirit, there will be prophesies, visions and dreams among them through which God speaks to His people and the Holy Spirit leads in the will of God and foretell you of the things going to happen (John 16:13).

As one analyses the Scriptures, to some extent, he might know of the things that are going to happen.

But how can you know the things that are going to happen in your own life?

How can you know in advance and escape the snare which satan has kept in your way?

When Ap.Paul was staying at the house of Philip the evangelist, a prophet named Agabus took Paul's belt, tied his own hands and feet with it and said,'The Holy Spirit says, In this way the Jews of Jerusalem will bind the owner of this belt and will hand him over to the Gentiles'" (Act 21:8-11).

In this manner, the Holy Spirit foretold Paul of the things that are going to happen to him and prepared him for the forthcoming trial. Ap.Paul entreated the believers of his church to have this gift of prophesy (I Cor. 14:1).
gifts

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5744 May 19, 2013
If a group of people had truly received the Holy Spirit, there will be prophesies, visions and dreams among them through which God speaks to His people and the Holy Spirit leads in the will of God and foretell you of the things going to happen (John 16:13).
bow n worship God

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5745 May 19, 2013
We Christians should bow before God and worship Him. God saves or liberates a person only to worship Him.... (Ex. 8:1).
teem

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5746 May 20, 2013
tzeem

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5747 May 20, 2013
Genesis 12:3
King James Version (KJV)

...And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Have a blessed day!:)

Dear Lord, Please bless 'all' who are on Topix today, regardless. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
born different

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5750 May 23, 2013
Born to be Different

Why don’t I seem to fit in? Why is it that I seem different than others in my church? Why do people’s eyes seem to glaze over when I share a revelation that the Lord has given me?

I get so angry when I see sin in the world. I get so burdened when God reveals to me what is going on in the body. It would be better off if I didn’t know what was going on.
Why do I always see these things? I minister words of prophecy and encouragement to others, yet often I can’t get a word for myself. I am sometimes discouraged and depressed. I love God and serve Him with my whole heart.

I pray and I cry, I cry and I pray. People think I’m weird. What is wrong with me?

You may feel enigmatic and people may not understand you, but be encouraged my brother, my sister. You’re not weird; may be called to prophetic ministry.

Isaiah53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
If any of this seems familiar to you,know that you are not alone.

Jeremiah cried all the time. He cried for the sins of Israel day and night. He said,“ If my eyes were a fountain, I would weep day and night for the children of Israel day and night.” In his discouraged state, he refused to preach again.

Isaiah experienced the fear of not being received by others. Samuel had to tell Eli that God was going to wipe out his generation,because he refused to discipline his sons. It was said about Jesus in Isaiah 53...He was despised and rejected of man, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief, and we hid our faces from Him. If Jesus endured rejection, so will we.

So know that you are not weird, you are not being picked on, it is that, you just might be a prophet!
born different

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5751 May 23, 2013
God is ALWAYS speaking. This word by Bill Yount will really help you to tune-in to hearing Him more and more, which we all need to be better at, especially in this day and hour...

As Bill shares here: I sense the Lord saying we must begin to hear His voice at a whole new level for the crucial hour we are in.

Be blessed and encouraged as you listen and hear God speak!

Bill Yount:
I Live To Hear God Speak

Bill Yount"Don't be afraid," he said, "for you are very precious to God. Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!" As he spoke these words to me, I suddenly felt stronger and said to him, "Please speak to me, my lord, for you have strengthened me." Daniel 10:19

The first time God spoke to me personally I didn't know it was Him. I thought it was my mother. When I was five years old she would tell everybody, "This is my little preacher!" It embarrassed me at the time. But looking back it was God speaking through her. Thirty-six years in ministry I am still preaching. It's humbling, but the Lord will often speak to us through the least likely people as part of our training before we can hear His voice for ourselves. The Lord uses unique vessels. Like iron that sharpens iron, they often are the keys that unlock our spiritual ears.

As a new Christian, out of the gate running, Hell took its best shot at me to abort the innate desire to ever hear God's voice. A wedge of contention drove deep between my Bible teacher and me the moment he said, "God spoke to me." Those words were alien to me. Immediately, my whole being was flooded with doubts as the enemy unleashed those infamous fatal words: "Indeed, has God said?" (Genesis 3:1). Surely this man had a big ego problem thinking God Almighty would take the time to speak to him personally among the billions of people on earth.

I left the Bible study in frustration that evening thinking he was certainly out of his mind. That crazy teacher kept me awake. An hour later a question walked into my bedroom, "But what if you could? What if you could actually hear God speak to you?" As I began to faintly consider the possibility of an answer, that question lit a fire within me that has never gone out. I thought to myself, if God could actually speak to me, I would be willing to wait thirty or forty years to hear him speak one word: not a whole sentence but just one word.
born different

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5752 May 23, 2013
Two hours later, the Lord Himself walked into my sleepless night. He said, "Son, I want to speak to you more than you want Me to."

From that moment my journey began listening for His voice.

Now you know what I live for. I live to hear God speak. My worst days have taught me: When God speaks you live! When God speaks you're healed!

When God speaks you're delivered! Storm clouds scatter. Dead dreams thunder with life! I'm not talking about man speaking; but when God speaks, you live!

His voice has brought me through Hell and back, changing doctors' reports and adding years to my life. The devil's best shot missed me.
born different

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5753 May 23, 2013
Whispers In Secret

I sense the Lord saying we must begin to hear His voice at a whole new level for the crucial hour we are in. I have discovered I hear better in crises. It is during a crisis that we are primed to hear God at the deepest depth. In those moments we are thinking survival, not revival, to overcome the perils of life. Crises come with spiritual upgrades in hearing God's voice.

These upgrades hinge upon a vital question God asked me recently: "Son, can you keep a secret? For I will begin to whisper secrets to many that must be kept between them and Me alone. I must be able to trust them to digest what I show them until I release them to share it with others. Some will hear and see what no other generation has."

I must ask you, the reader, the same question: "Can you keep a secret?" Not many of us can. It is tempting, when you are told not to tell anyone, to want to tell everyone. I believe many are wondering where the vision and the dream went that God began talking to them about years ago. I believe many, including myself, were so excited when the Lord began speaking to us that we left off listening to tell the world what God said. But He wasn't finished giving us the details and blueprints for our lives. In His mercy He is now putting His fingers in our ears to complete those conversations.

My favorite Scripture on hearing in the Spirit is 2 Kings 6:8-12: "The king of Syria was at war with Israel. He consulted his officers and chose a place to set up his camp. But Elisha sent word to the king of Israel, warning him not to go near that place, because the Syrians were waiting in ambush there. So the king of Israel warned the people who lived in that place, and they were on guard. This happened several times. The Syrian king became greatly upset over this; he called in his officers and asked them,'Which one of you is on the side of the king of Israel?' One of them answered,'No one is, Your Majesty. The prophet Elisha tells the king of Israel what you say even in the privacy of your own room.'"

Something goes all through me when I read this account. My heart cries out, "Lord, let me hear like that." I believe this is the next upgrade in hearing. He wants us to be so in tune with hearing His voice that even the plans of the enemy whispered in his bedchamber will be overheard by us. To cancel the devil's assignments before he can execute them against our lives, families, and nation is a must in this day in which we live.
grateful forever

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5755 May 24, 2013
From glory to honor
bow n worship God

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5756 May 25, 2013
bow bow bow before a sovereign great yahweh GOD
yeshua Jesus
shofar power

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5757 May 26, 2013
The Shofar is usually made from the horn of a ram but sometimes from that of a sheep, mountain goat, or antelope.

The Shofar holds a prominent role in the history of Israel. The ram's horn is identified with the ram that became the substitute sacrifice for Isaac in Genesis 22:1-19. The ram typified the future sacrafice that Jesus would be for us as His blood was shed in our place, loosing us from the bondage of sin.

The Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah was instituted by God in Leviticus 23:24 as the day of the blowing of the Shofar. This festival is a time of self-examination and repentance, and is still celebrated with the blowing of the Shofar today.
In the Bible the Shofar was used to:

Gather God's people at Mt. Sinai.(Exo. 9:16-17)
Proclaim liberty-year of Jubilee.(Lev. 25:9)
Rally the people for war.(1 Sam. 13:3)
Declare victory in war.(1 Sam. 13:3)
Announce the Ark of the Lord.(2 Sam. 6:15)
Warn of judgement for sin.(Isa. 58:1; Eze. 33:3-4)
Announce kings.(1 Kings 1:34; 2 Kings 11:12,14)
Rejoice and give thanks.(Num. 10:10; Neh. 12:35)
Halt fighting.(2 Sam. 2:28)
Bring the song of the Lord.(2 Chron. 29:26-27)
Gather people to worship.(Isa. 7:13)
Overcome the enemy.(Amos 2:2; Jug. 7:19)
Herald the Lord's return.(Zach. 9:14-16)

Is the Shofar still effective?

Yes! Our battles today are with principalities and powers of darkness, but they are still battles.

The Shofar is an instrument and God is using it in spiritual ways in the church even as He used it in physical ways with Israel.

There has been a renewal of interest and use of the Shofar. The church is experiencing new things as the Holy Spirit prompts us to sound the Shofar.
worship to Holy Spirit

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5758 May 26, 2013
How to Express Worship to the Holy Spirit

Few Christians actually address the Holy Spirit in prayer. Sons and daughters of God often approach the Father with the statement, "Holy is Your name" (out of the Lord's Prayer). Then, one by one, they celebrate the names and titles attributed to the Almighty. Or they use a similar method in lifting up the Son of God as they enter God's gates with thanksgiving and praise. But rarely do believers use the same method toward the Holy Spirit (adoringly and prayerfully declaring His many names and titles).

The following prayer, given to me while I was in prayer, showcases over 30 names and titles attributed to the Spirit of God. I would urge you—don't just read this as an article, but pray these prayers yourself, and you will surely sense, in a much greater way, the power of the functions of the Holy Spirit in your life.

Holy Spirit, You Are ...

Holy Spirit, You are GOD (1 John 5:7);
I would be ungodly and godless without You.

Holy Spirit, You are my COMFORTER (John 14:26, KJV);

I would be devastated by the pain of this world without You.

Holy Spirit, You are my HELPER (John 14:26, NKJV);

I would be helpless without You.
Holy Spirit, You are the PARACLETOS (the One who stands by; John 14:26, original Greek);

I would be alone and defenseless without You.

Holy Spirit, You are the WIND of heaven (Acts 2:1-3);

I would succumb to this arid wilderness of sin without You.

Holy Spirit, You are the BREATH OF GOD (Gen. 2:7; John 20:22);

I would die of spiritual asphyxiation without You.

Holy Spirit, You are RIVERS OF LIVING WATER (John 7:38);

My inner being would be a cracked, dry, empty riverbed without You.
worship to Holy Spirit

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5759 May 26, 2013
Holy Spirit, You are the OIL OF JOY and the OIL OF GLADNESS (Is. 61:3; Ps. 45:7);
I would sink into the depths of depression without Your presence in my heart.

Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF TRUTH (John 15:26);

I would be utterly deceived by this world without Your presence inspiring my mind.
Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF FAITH (2 Cor. 4:13);

I would be in a prison of unbelief without You.

Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF LIFE (Rom. 8:1-2);

I would be overwhelmed by the "law of sin and death" without You.

Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF HOLINESS (Rom. 1:4);

I would be eternally contaminated by sin without You.

Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF LOVE (2 Tim. 1:7);

I would be utterly bound by cords of anger, hatred, resentment and fear without You.

Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF POWER (2 Tim. 1:7);

I would be overtaken by weaknesses without You.

H7oly Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF A SOUND MIND (2 Tim. 1:7);

I would not survive the mental pressure of this world without You.
Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING (Is. 11:2);

I would make so many foolish choices without You.

Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF COUNSEL AND MIGHT (Is. 11:2);

I would be oblivious to my purpose and powerless to fulfill it without You.
Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE (Is. 11:2);

I would be so ignorant of the things of God without You.

Holy Spirit, You are the SPIRIT OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD (Is. 11:2);

I would be so lacking in reverence toward God without You.
new things shofar

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5761 May 26, 2013
There has been a renewal of interest and use of the Shofar.

***** The church is experiencing new things as the Holy Spirit prompts us to sound the Shofar..*****
GOD BLESS US ALL

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#5762 May 26, 2013
If you haven’t experienced the supernatural reality of the Lord Jesus Christ yet, just pray this simple prayer:

~~~~~~"Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the cross for me. I believe that You rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. By faith, I receive your gift of eternal life. I appeal to you to forgive my sins and cleanse me by Your blood. Fill me with Your love and Your Holy Spirit. I surrender to You and I believe, from this point forward, my life is secure in Your hands. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul."~~~~~~~~

If you prayed this prayer, be sure to get in touch with us. There are many things you need to learn about the Christian walk. May God bless you with His very best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 54 min River Tam 123,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr 07 Mustang 7,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Huh 982,215
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 4 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web