bless the jews
leviticus

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5639 May 1, 2013
He may eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy. Only he shall not go in unto the veil, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not My holy places; for I am the LORD who sanctify them. So Moses spoke unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel.
acts

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5640 May 1, 2013
Acts 3 : 21 to 26::Amplified Bible (AMP)

21 Whom heaven must receive [and retain] until the time for the complete restoration of all that God spoke by the mouth of all His holy prophets for ages past [from the most ancient time in the memory of man].

22 Thus Moses said to the forefathers, The Lord God will raise up for you a Prophet from among your brethren as [He raised up] me; Him you shall listen to and understand by hearing and heed in all things whatever He tells you.

23 And it shall be that every soul that does not listen to and understand by hearing and heed that Prophet shall be utterly [e]exterminated from among the people.

24 Indeed, all the prophets from Samuel and those who came afterwards, as many as have spoken, also promised and foretold and proclaimed these days.

25 You are the descendants (sons) of the prophets and the heirs of the covenant which God made and gave to your forefathers, saying to Abraham, And in your Seed (Heir) shall all the families of the earth be blessed and benefited.

26 It was to you first that God sent His Servant and Son Jesus, when He raised Him up [[f]provided and gave Him for us], to bless you in turning every one of you from your wickedness and evil ways.
acts

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5641 May 1, 2013
Acts 3:21-26

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

21 whom Heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers,‘A Prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you from your brethren, like unto me; Him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever He shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people.’

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those who follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham,‘And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.’

26 Unto you first, God, having raised up His Son Jesus, sent Him to bless you in turning every one of you away from his iniquities.”
hear the prophets

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5642 May 1, 2013
And it shall come to pass that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people.

And it shall come to pass that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people.

run n finish the race

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5643 May 1, 2013
run..........

finish the race.........!
run n finish the race

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5644 May 1, 2013
there is a new move of the spirit coming !!!

go forth & do the work & finish the race.
run n finish the race

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5645 May 1, 2013
Acts 3:23

New Living Translation (NLT)

23 Then Moses said,‘Anyone who will not listen to that Prophet will be completely cut off from God’s people.’[
run n finish the race

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5646 May 1, 2013

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

23 Everyone who fails to listen to that prophet will be removed from the people and destroyed.’
run n finish the race

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5648 May 1, 2013

World English Bible (WEB)

23 It will be that every soul that will not listen to that prophet will be utterly destroyed from among the people.
great GRACE

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5649 May 1, 2013
2013 - The Year of Great GRACE

“Stay where you are! Stay steady! Your greatest BLESSING ever is at hand. No one can stop My plan for you. It’s a BLESSED plan. STAY ON MY WORD. Stay strong in faith! Insist on walking in My commandment of love. NO DEVIL, NO GOVERNMENT, NO MAN CAN CURSE WHAT I HAVE BLESSED. Believe that. Know that! You belong to Me—not the world!

We will carry out THE BLESSING plan together. I’m teaching you GRACE. Keep it on your mind throughout 2013, and beyond. Never, ever let it go. The thing that I can do that is exceeding abundantly above all you can ask or think is to make ALL GRACE abound toward you, and that’s what is happening for you and for your country, right now.

BE BLESSED! Enjoy My GRACE. It’s yours.”
This Word of the Lord was received by Kenneth Copeland
on August 17, 2012
great GRACE

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5650 May 1, 2013
“Words from heaven are available to you 24 hours a day if you know Me as Lord and Savior. I have guaranteed these things for you. I have given them to you and I will personally back it when you inquire of the Father. And He will tell you and do for you the same things He did for Me when I was on the earth.”

Words from Heaven
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on February 14, 2013
24 hours heaven words

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5651 May 1, 2013
“Words from heaven are available to you 24 hours a day if you know Me as Lord and Savior. I have guaranteed these things for you. I have given them to you and I will personally back it when you inquire of the Father. And He will tell you and do for you the same things He did for Me when I was on the earth.”

24 hours heaven words

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5652 May 1, 2013
----------Words from heaven are available to you 24 hours a day if you know Me as Lord and Savior. I have guaranteed these things for you. I have given them to you and I will personally back it when you inquire of the Father. And He will tell you and do for you the same things He did for Me when I was on the earth.”

----------Words from heaven are available to you 24 hours a day if you know Me as Lord and Savior. I have guaranteed these things for you. I have given them to you and I will personally back it when you inquire of the Father. And He will tell you and do for you the same things He did for Me when I was on the earth.”
COME ON UP here

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5653 May 1, 2013
“Don’t be so quick to declare what can’t happen because it’s impossible. Inquire of Me,” saith the Lord.“All things are possible with Me. I’ll tell you how. I’ll show you things that you never dreamed of before. I’m always searching to and fro for those to whom I can show Myself strong. I will reveal heavenly things if you’ll come up here with Me.

“Give Me time. Give Me place,” saith the Lord.“Put My Word in that place that’s high above any other word, any other thing, because all the politicians and all the companies, and all of the world system have an idea for your future—and an idea for your security, an idea for your supply and welfare. Aha! But I’m the one who has your future planned. I am the one who has your security planned, and it’s in My blood. It is in My blessing. My blessing,” saith the Lord.

“That’s the place to be; for that’s where the glory is. I am. I am. I said, I am! Now, come on up here in My grace. Heaven is in good shape. I have plans for you, oh, beyond all you can imagine, ask or think. And we’ll do this together,” saith the Lord.“Come run with Me. Come walk with Me. I’ll show you the heavens and I’ll show you earth like it’s supposed to be, and with My anointing you can go change it.”

on January 4, 2013

Morris Cerullo World Conference, San Diego, CA
WORSHIP GOD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5654 May 1, 2013
This Is the Time I’ve Been Looking For!

on November 9, 2012, Washington, D.C. Victory Campaign

======“There are those who think they’ve gotten rid of Me,” saith The LORD.“There are those who think if they ignore Me, then I’ll have little to say and little to do in their lives. But I have dealt with such matters. For many, many, many years I have dealt with government leaders. I have dealt with kings and pharaohs and the like. My people have faced tyrants, famines, killers, murderers: ah, but I’m still on the throne,” saith The LORD.“And prayer still changes things.“No, no. No, no. I have never forgotten what happened on these shores. This is the only nation founded by a people who loved Me,” saith The LORD,“and desired to worship Me. And that was the purpose of the raising up of this nation. And I will never forget it,” saith God.“I do not forget the works of love. No, no. For the finest hour is yet to come. Oh, yeah. Oh, my, my. There are warring people, and there are demonic people, and there are people all over the world who would love to see the United States fall. And there are those who are saying,‘It’s all over, it’s all over. They’ll never be again. They’ll never happen again.’ Ah, no. Don’t you believe it. Don’t you believe it. I’m not done here yet,” saith The LORD.“And this is the time I’ve been looking for. You’re the ones that I’ve been waiting for. You’re the ones who stand strong with Me. You’re the ones who are walking by faith. You’re the ones who are raising a voice toward Me.“The best is yet ahead. The outpouring of My Spirit manifested in ways that other generations and other human beings have never seen before. Yes, the greatest transfer of property, wealth, influence from God ever known in the human race has begun. The Garden of Eden is Mine,” saith God,“and I want it back. And I am transferring it into the hands of My people, who will walk by love, walk in the WORD, walk by faith, and open their hearts. And I’ll fill it with The LORD. I’ll fill it with the heavenlies. I’ll fill it with the glory. I’ll fill it with My power. I’ll fill it with eternity, right where you stand.”

Prayer Declaration by Brother Copeland:

“By faith, we declare the glory of The LORD—the fire by night, the cloud by day be manifested in the White House of the United States. We declare by faith the glory of The LORD to fall, fill, cover all of Capitol Hill, the Capitol building to be overflowed with the presence of the glory of God. Be it done, as You have spoken, Sir. So be it.”
WORSHIP GOD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5655 May 1, 2013
The highest level in the prophetic realm is the office of the prophet.

And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.—1 Corinthians 12:28

The prophets will have the strongest utterances because they speak by the spirit of prophecy, the gift of prophecy, and also out of the strength of the prophet’s office. They have the grace to speak messages that go beyond words of edification, exhortation, and comfort.

Prophets prophesy with more authority than other believers who have not been called to the office of the prophet. Their prophecies can carry revelation, direction, correction, confirmation, impartation, and activation. They minister to a wider scope of needs than believers who speak by the spirit of prophecy or the simple gift of prophecy.
WORSHIP GOD

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5657 May 1, 2013
__________Words from heaven are available to you 24 hours a day if you know Me as Lord and Savior. I have guaranteed these things for you. I have given them to you and I will personally back it when you inquire of the Father. And He will tell you and do for you the same things He did for Me when I was on the earth.”________

Words from Heaven
spiritual senses

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5659 May 7, 2013
When Unclothed Is Unfitting: Thoughts

Jonathan Edwards once said that godly people can, as it were, smell the depravity of an act before they can explain why it evil. There is a spiritual sense that something is amiss. It does not fit in a world permeated with God.

Ephesians 5:3 says that some things “are not fitting” among saints.”“Fitting-ness” is not always easy to justify with arguments.

You discern it before you can defend it. That’s good, because we have to make hundreds of choices every day with no time for extended reflection.
But from time to time we need to pause and give rational, biblical expression why something is not fitting.

Some years ago I came to that point when, week after week, a local newspaper put scantily clad women on the second page of Section A in order to sell underclothes. I wrote a letter to the paper with nine reasons why they should stop using this kind of advertising.

Perhaps my reflections will help you deal with the hundreds of abuses of God’s good gift of sexuality in our culture. Here is what I wrote.
As a 14-year subscriber and reader of the [name of paper omitted], I am writing to express the persuasion that your sexually explicit ads that often turn up in Section A are increasingly offensive and socially irresponsible. I mean that the effectiveness of catching people’s attention by picturing a woman in her underclothes does not justify the ads. The detrimental effects of such mercenary misuse of the female body are not insignificant. The harm I have in mind is described in the following nine persuasions.
spiritual senses

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5660 May 7, 2013
1. This woman could not go out in public dressed like that without being shamed or being mentally aberrant. Yet you thrust her out, even in front of those of us who feel shame for her.
2. This portrayal of a woman sitting in her underclothes at a table with a cup of tea disposes men to think of women not as persons but mainly in terms of their bodies. It stimulates young boys to dwell on unclothed women’s bodies and thus lames their ability to deal with women as dignified persons. I have four sons.
3. The ad stimulates sexual desire which in thousands of men has no legitimate or wholesome outlet through marriage. In other words, it feeds a corporate, community lust that bears no good fruit outside marriage, but in fact many ills.
4. The ad makes sensibilities callous so that fewer and fewer offenses against good taste feel unacceptable, which spells the collapse of precious and delicate aspects of personhood and relationships.
5. The ad makes thousands of women subconsciously measure their attractiveness and worth by the standard of rarefied, unrealistic models, leading to an unhealthy and discouraging preoccupation with outward looks.
6. The ad feeds the prurient fantasies of ordinary men, lodging a sexual image in their minds for the day which can rob them of the ability to think about things greater and nobler than skin.
7. The ad condones the proclivity of males to mentally unclothe women by reminding them what they would see if they did, and by suggesting that there are women who want to be publicly unclothed in this way. This reminder and this suggestion support habits and stereotypes that weaken personal virtue and jeopardize decorous relationships.
8. The ad encourages young girls to put excessive focus on their bodies and how they will be looked at, adding to the epidemic of depression and eating disorders.
9. The ad contributes to dissatisfaction in men whose wives can’t produce that body and thus adds to the instability of marriages and homes.
I realize that the bottom line is big bucks for page two, and lots of attention for [name of department store omitted]. But please know that at least one assessment of your standards of fitness for print is that it is part of a tragic loss of modesty and decency that may, for now, feel like mature liberation, but in generations to come will reap a whirlwind of misery for all of us.
From John Piper, A Godward Life, published by Multnomah Books.
learn HIS NAME

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#5661 May 7, 2013
Learning God’s names changes our thought life, which in turn will change our actions. Our actions become our habits, and our habits become our destiny. Thus, our very destiny is changed by learning His names.
By leaning on His wisdom, His power, and His name’s authority, we live in a way that other people will want to emulate.

Our anointing becomes greater, because God’s names become greater in our lives. Soon you will find yourself growing to expect God to be true to Himself, to bear witness, as the Bible says, to His name. You will pray with faith and favor, believing that God is still truly God, and that He will answer your prayer. Your love for Him will be vindicated again and again, and His name will shine brightly over your life and circumstances. Where hope and expectancy collide, faith is the spiritual product. Hope in His name, expect Him to act according to His ways, and faith will be birthed in your life. Faith that God will be true to His name is the key to unlocking the whole realm of the miraculous.

If Christians began to truly believe in God’s names, and the acts and glory that come with them, the Church would quickly be revitalized. Healings would occur in massive numbers. Prophetic voices would spring up loudly and boldly. The lost would be saved like snow falling in the winter. God’s names are that powerful.

Our hope and expectancy have to touch at such a level that faith can be generated. That’s when miracles happen, because it creates a mixture irresistible to God and the glory of His name. Meditate on His names. Ponder them. Love them. Absorb them. Incorporate them into your life. Worship God with them. The more you do this, the more momentum you will gain spiritually. God wants to give you the power of His names—as long as your character proves that you will reciprocate by giving Him all the glory for it.

We are all partakers of the divine nature. Let us bear God’s names boldly and purely for the sake of His Kingdom, and the lost He dreams of saving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min lovewithin 40,539
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Jac 100,091
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 590,882
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Dave Nelson 840,084
how to pass a breathalyzer test (Dec '08) 21 min yankeedoodle 161
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 36 min N2wfsn2bbc 3,085
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 48 min dudesmart 126
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min Edthirty 271,411
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Truths 612,220
More from around the web