notes

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

When Jesus died on the Cross, He paid for all our sins and bridged the gulf that separated us from God.

" God's Love is greater than man's sin! "

"But God commendeth (proved) His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
( Romans 5:8 )
Jesus died a humiliating, agonizing death, but He didn't remain in the grave.
He rose again that we might have a personal relationship with God!

The gulf created by our sin has been bridged by Jesus' death and resurrection!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
( Romans 10:9 )

It is not enough to discover that God loves you and has a plan for your life ... that man is a sinner ... and Christ is God's remedy for sin ...

You must personally receive Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
Receiving Christ is as simple as taking these four steps:

Realize your sin has separated you from God !
Be willing to turn from your sin to God (this is called repentance) on a daily basis !
Believe that Jesus died for your sins and He rose in victory over death !
Pray to God the Father and tell Him that you accept Jesus Christ as your saviour !
Trusting Christ is more than mentally recognizing Him as the Son of God or having an emotional experience ... You must receive Him as your Lord and Saviour by faith!

The Bible Says...

But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God,
even to them that believe on His name ...
( John 1:12 )
Christ's Invitation

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the door,
I will come in to him..."
( Revelations 3:20 )
notes

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I would strongly suggested that you pray to God the Father if you have made a decision to follow Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. It is important for you to let God know that you have decided to repent and follow His son. If the following prayer expresses the desire of your heart you can pray this prayer and Jesus Christ will come into your life as He has promised.

Dear Father in Heaven ...
I know I am a sinner. Thank you for sending Jesus to die on the cross for me. I now invite Jesus into my life as my personal Lord and Savior. I ask that He take control of my life and make me what you want me to be. I will no longer live a willfully sinful life. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

The Promise

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
( Romans 10:13 )
If you trusted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, you have an exciting life of spiritual growth ahead of you! Here are some ways you can grow spiritually:

" Be Baptized ! "
Our Lord commanded it !Baptism identifies you with Christ.( Acts 8:35-40 )
" Share with others ! "
Share the commitment you have made.( Acts 1:8 )
" Study the Bible ! "
The Bible will reveal God's plan for your life.( II Timothy 2:15 )
" Pray regularly ! "
Pray without ceasing.( I Thessalonians 5:17 )
"Attend Church"
Be in regular attendance in worship and Christian fellowship.( Hebrews 10:25 )

As the editor and writer of "Faith Mountain" I praise God if you received the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour just now. It's the greatest thing you can ever do! If I can help you in your new life in the Lord Jesus Christ, please let me know. If you just now asked Jesus Christ for salvation I'd like to know! Please send me an "email" and tell me so that I and others can all rejoice in your wonderful new life with us in heaven!
urgent notes

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

666 = The mark of the Beast President Obama Vs Revelation13:15-18 The US Senate has passed the Obama Health Care' bill into law. The implementation would commence on 23/03/ 2013.

This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care.The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.

This is to fulfill the prophesy in theBook of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST! Are you still doubting the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture is near!.

Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.(1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be.

Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else?(2) Why is it being connected to your bank account? Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark.

And guess what! The chip is connected to your financial details. What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now? Many are unaware that the end is near.

Don't tell me that its advancement in technology or development. If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word Repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.

Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity...Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist.

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS. Have you ever wondered what would have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone?

And we really can't live without it. Only 7% will re-send this message. Don't be of the 93% who will not share the message.

Satan said "I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me!

Do not send later. Send now. May Almighty God grant success to every one who reads and sends,~Suzette Hattingh~:)
blessings tru angels

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Receiving Blessings Through Angels

When you pray, God will be faithful to send His ministering spirit to bring the revelation of how to obtain your needs.

We shall know all things by the Spirit. The things you have need of cannot always be successfully obtained by human knowledge. That is why God has given us the window of prayer to find answers on how to obtain the things we need. If you have need of anything, you can find out how to get it through the Spirit. When you pray, God will be faithful to send His ministering spirit to bring the revelation of how to obtain your needs.
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Matthew 6:33

One of the recorded events of angels interacting with man is that of Jacob's ladder. It is a Sunday School teaching many of us have forgotten. This recorded event is biblical proof that angels do co-exist between heaven and earth.

The Angels of the Lord are continually ascending and descending between heaven and earth, delivering messages from and delivering prayers to the throne of God. In a dream Jacob saw angels traveling up and down a ladder that extended from God's throne. The angels were making way for the word of God to be delivered to Jacob while he slept. The promise of the Lord was given to Jacob during this dream and Jacob knew when he awoke that God had revealed Himself during this dream.(ref. Genesis 28:10-16)

The New Testament gives confirmation that a similar occurrence took place during the days Jesus, the Son of Man, ministered on earth. While Jesus was ministering in the word of knowledge, he gave the gift of discernment to Nathanael.(ref. 1 Corinthians 12:8) Philip, from Bethsaida, found Nathanael and told him about Jesus who claimed to be the Messiah. Nathanael did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah prophesied about in the Old Testament. When Jesus saw Nathanael, He spoke a word of knowledge to Nathanael telling him He had seen him sitting under a fig tree. Nathanael knew there was no way that Jesus could have seen him sitting under the fig tree, thus, Nathanael believed that Jesus was the Son of God.(ref. John 1:47 & 48)
Jesus answered and said to him (Nathanael),'Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.'
John 1:51

After Nathanael publicly recognized Jesus as being the Son of God, the Lord gave him spiritual eyes to see how Jesus knew and operated in these supernatural gifts by giving him the gift of discerning of spirits (angels).
(ref. I Corinthians 12:10)
call for purpose

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Called For a Purpose

There are times when we are used of God in a place that is not fun and is not glorified. It can even be very ugly. It may be costly to us to be used of God, yet, we know that is what God has called us to do.

...iron against iron that sharpens the countenance of the friendship.

The Sword is Sharp

Sometimes it’s very difficult, especially when you have to say something to someone who is very close and dear to you and you realize that they are going to quench what you say. They may even leave you. You may lose your relationship and friendship with that person because of what you are about to say to them but you have to do it because it is something that God wants to be done in their life. You are being iron against iron that sharpens the countenance of the friendship.

The Dullness of Passivity

One of the passive things that we have allowed to happen in the church is that we do not have any confrontations. There is no real bonding of relationships because we do not want to tell someone that they really shouldn’t be doing this or saying that. We do not want to make any corrections in anyone’s life because if we do we may break a relationship.

We Must be Sharpened

But if we trust in each other, we would want each other to do this because we want to be perfected in the image of Christ. We want people to be that iron in our life which sharpens the countenance like two swords that come together and clash. It sparks and brings forth a bonding in their relationship. This can only happen in true friendship.
call for purpose

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I want a friend that would tell me that what I am about to do is wrong and that it will cost me and my ministry. I may not be able to see it but they can. But if instead they let me go forth, blindly turning their eyes and letting me go in to it and after the fact, have the audacity to say I knew you were going to mess up, that is not a friend. That person is letting me walk into the furnace of affliction.
God sometimes blinds us from things to allow us to go into things that we realize after the fact that it was obvious we shouldn’t have done it.

If I were to listen to a true friend, I will know they have to be preserved if they have the word of the Lord within them to tell me and pray for me.

God sometimes blinds us from things to allow us to go into things that we realize after the fact that it was obvious we shouldn’t have done it. Others could see it but we couldn’t. That is why we need one another. You cannot walk alone.
When Jesus walked in to the synagogue, it was the tradition of that time to systematically read scripture. Each day there were scriptures designated to be read that day.

So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord." Luke 4:16-19

There was an anointing for a purpose and a thing. As long as Jesus was walking in that, the anointing was with Him. It is the same way with even the Pharaoh.
call for purpose

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

The Sword of the Spirit

As long as the Pharaoh was doing evil, as long as he was being hard-hearted, he was doing what God had called him to do. This is hard to understand for most of us because we always look at God as goody-goody, God as mush, God with no hardness in Him but yet there is.

Like any good parent who chasten their child, there has to be a degree of hardness...

Like any good parent who chasten their child, there has to be a degree of hardness in order to do that. It is a place that is hard to find within us because it is much easier to spoil the child rather then to correct the child.

There is a reason for all that is happening because God is not yet finished with what He is doing in the church. One of the things He is doing is bringing us together as there becomes more and more turmoil.

When we begin to recognize the real enemy, then we will unite instead of being enemies to one another within the church. It seems to always be this way. America is at odds with each other’s bureaucratic agencies. Everybody’s beliefs are challenged.

Yet if America goes to war with another country, we will suddenly be unified. This is the same thing that is happening in the body of Christ right now.

The Power of the Sword

There is a need in our country for a crisis. We need a crisis within the church. We need to be able to see that when this crisis comes, it will not be the hand of the devil. It will be the hand of God.

God will bring forth a miraculous wrath so that the people will come onto Him. The lost will seek Him. They will see the need for our God because things has been so good for our country especially when you compare us with other countries and what they have to deal with.

England, a country that is our equal as far as prosperity and easy living still has more reverence towards God than our country does. We have lost the reverence for God in our country.

Our church has become more for entertaining than for worshipping. We come to entertain one another rather than worship God.

Everyone who is called by My name, whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him."
Isaiah 43:7

The purpose of gathering at church is to come and minister onto the Lord. That comprehension, for most people, is not even there. They don’t understand how they can possibly minister to God. But that is what He created us for, to minister onto Him. Our first ministry is to minister to God.

kent simpson ministry
call for purpose

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

There are many times Jesus gave personal prophecies. It seems strange to me that the very prominent ministers, who were in the beginning so effective in ushering in the gifts of healing and faith, now denounce the gift of personal prophecy. The same preachers that said we could not take our scissors and remove the parts of the Bible that we do not agree are the same ministers today who are rallying against this portion of the written Word of God.

Jesus said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”(Ref. John 14:12)

He did not limit us from any of the spiritual gifts of the Holy Spirit. He is our example of how to minister in these gifts, including personal prophecy.

Jesus not only prophesied as a prophet, He also prophesied the impartation of spiritual gifts. In the case of Nathanael, Jesus prophesied that He would operate in the gift of discernment seeing angels ascending and descending.
ministry prophet

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Many times throughout my days of ministering in prophecy, I have been confronted by Pastors telling me that what I am doing is not of God. When I mention to them the fact that the Bible is mainly composed of prophecies, they respond something to the effect,“Yes, but prophecy is for the church at large, not for an individual.”

It had already been prophesied before Christ came in the form of a man that God the Father would strike the Shepherd, Jesus Christ, and cause the flock to scatter.

You may have never thought about it, but when Peter told Jesus that he would never deny Him even if He caused him to stumble, Jesus gave Peter a personal prophecy. It had already been prophesied before Christ came in the form of a man that God the Father would strike the Shepherd, Jesus Christ, and cause the flock to scatter.

from - prophet kent simpson ministry
how to be saved

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

HOW TO BE SAVED

So now we have established three very important points:

To enter into heaven we must have faith in our heart.

For our faith to work for us we must have deeds to demonstrate our faith is real.
The only way to know God and receive eternal life is through Jesus Christ.
If you want to know for sure you will go to heaven when you die, you can receive faith in your heart right now. The Bible provides all the instructions you will ever need. Here are some of the clearest scriptures explaining what you must do to be saved.

Jesus answered,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you,‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going ; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.(John 3:5-8, NAS)

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged ; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.(John 3:16-18, NAS)

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed; for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.(Romans 3:23-26, NAS)

But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows :“DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART,‘WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?’(that is, to bring Christ down ), or ‘WHO WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS?’(that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” But what does it say ?“THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, in your mouth and in your heart” that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.(Romans 10:6-10, NAS)

To be saved, born again, to enter into heaven, we must not only believe in God, but we must personally know God. There is a big difference between knowing about God and personally knowing God. For example, millions of people know who the President of the United States is but most of them have never personally met him. To know someone personally we must have an encounter with them at some point. There must come a time when we meet them personally for the very first time. This is the way we meet God, just like we would meet any person.
So there is an action required on our part. We must follow the instructions given in the scriptures listed above. As stated in the passage from Romans 10, there are two very simple steps that we must take to personally meet the Lord:
We must confess from our mouth Jesus as our Lord, not just the Lord of other people but the Lord of our life.
be moral daily

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Believers should pray for a moral revolution that is initiated by God where a spirit of conviction comes and a spirit of the fear of the Lord comes. Pray for a revival to bring us back into a good moral standing with a solid moral foundation. We have to pray for that and birth that. So when we see these difficult things happening don’t run, don’t retreat, don’t back off, and don’t let anything destroy your faith because ultimately the enemy is after your faith. He wants you to give up your faith and turn away from God and turn away from the word of God. Do not go there! This is the time to stand up and be strong and no matter what we see that might turn our stomach that we would stand for what is right.
be moral daily

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

God is looking for people He can trust, people who understand the world needs Him, not them, people who will direct all eyes on the Lord Jesus, not on themselves, people who are completely sold out, willing to set aside their own agenda, even willing to lay down their lives for God’s kingdom purposes. To this remnant of faithful believers, the Lord will assign each of them with specific missions that will cover many different arenas extending beyond the five-fold ministry to include assignments in homes, businesses, politics, military, schools, music, media, etc. These believers will need this higher level of wisdom to carry out these assignments and fulfill their destinies.
be moral daily

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Jesus is coming back for people who bear His image, resemble His character, demonstrate His good works, and show forth His love to the lost and hurting people of the world. Unfortunately, the church, especially the American church, is not there yet so there is an urgent need to prepare. We already know many believers will not be prepared for what is about to happen because the scriptures tell us multitudes will fall away from the faith before the anti-Christ is revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3). So even now, today, as I write this, there are many believers who should be preparing themselves, but instead they are spiritually dull and asleep. Their enemy has lulled them into a false sense of security and complacency. So they are completely unaware of the dark clouds gathering on the horizon. Even when someone warns them, they dismiss the warnings. Their unbelief is leading them to their doom. They will be like so many others before them who called Jesus their Lord yet ended up in hell (Matthew 7:21-23).

If it was up to these lukewarm believers, the end-time church would not prevail in the coming battle against the powers of darkness. But the church will prevail because there is a remnant of believers willing to hear the warnings, to receive correction, to make the necessary changes, to get themselves prepared. This remnant of believers are the ones who are now receiving the higher wisdom which is being released.

For those who are willing to hear, it is still not too late. The grace of God is giving us another opportunity to get it right.

The prophet Isaiah gave us instructions on how to prepare the way for the Lord to reveal His glory in the earth. He said we must raise up the low places, bring down the high places, and make smooth the rough places.

A voice of one calling:“In the wilderness prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”(Isaiah 40:3-5)
be moral daily

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

“It is sad but true; if you visit almost any worship service on Sunday morning, you will likely find a wonderful and well- meaning congregation comfortably relating to a deity who fits nicely within their particular doctrinal positions. We have constructed our own so-called god to back our own plans, visions, and social concerns. We have molded a “god” into our comfort zone—a “god” who can be explained and controlled by the carnal minds of Christians with personal agendas who have not died to themselves and the world.”

“God’s plan is to make people in His own image; however, Christians are attempting to make God into their image. The seeker-friendly, non-confrontational, Cross-removing church will not prepare the Body of Christ for the days we are facing! In our desire to become all things to all people, we have developed an unholy tolerance for things that God has no pleasure in at all.”

“In a church like this, it is no wonder that we find an absence of holy awe and the fear of the Lord! We have dared to approach the Almighty God with our many desires and needs, yet we feel no awe, no trembling heart, no bated breath, no sweaty palms, no shaky knees—no reverence. The atmosphere of most churches today—and even the prayer closet of most believers— is diametrically opposed to what we find in the Scriptures, where the glory of God filled the temple and no one could stand, where worshipers prostrated themselves before the living God.”
holy awe n fear

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

But there is hope for the church because change is coming this year. Bobby Conner says God is bringing abrupt changes to America that will put an end to the church’s casual, carnal attitudes. He sees the church being transformed from the current traditional format of man-made programs performing for bored congregations to an awesome encounter with the presence of God, which will result in deliverance from demonic powers and mighty demonstrations of God’s power.

“We are about to be introduced to Almighty God as the roaring Lion of Judah. God is restoring holy awe and fear to His people—and as this righteous and wholesome fear of the Lord returns to the people of God, the manifest presence of the Lord will also return. We can expect to see God reveal Himself in such magnitude and glory that the mouths of people will open wide. We can expect no less than jaw-dropping experiences.”

“He is about to come down in our midst and bring some much-needed changes (see Heb. 2:4). Crowds of people will throng our houses of worship when they discover that God is in the place (see Mark 2:1). Many will turn to Christ Jesus, accepting Him as Savior and Lord when they see His works (see John 2:23).”

“Prepare to experience God’s new things. The Spirit of God will release awe-inspiring events for His people during these days. Deliverance from the powers of darkness will take place as true worship and praise pour from the lives of God’s people. Prepare to behold exciting new things as the Spirit of God unfolds mighty demonstrations of God’s power.”

He describes a church being totally transformed as their focus shifts from themselves to God and they begin to allow God to do what He wants to do in their meetings. Church will break out of the traditional places and times and move into new venues as follows:

Mass outdoor meetings that will be so large in some cases that they will fill huge sports stadiums with crowds of people who are hungry for God. In some cases the stadiums will not be large enough so large open fields will be used instead.
Smaller meetings will form as people gather not for a church program but to worship their king. These meetings might be in vacant lots or anywhere people can meet together.
House churches will spring up to train and equip people. These will be a great blessing and benefit to local churches.
Instant flash mobs will come together to worship God, especially among young people, in shopping malls, parking lots, parks, or wherever people are gathered.
YouTube spiritual training videos will increase dramatically.
Facebook and other social media will become powerful evangelistic tools.

bobby jones
holy awe n fear

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

There is going to be a rising of the Spirit of God even in the nations of the world that will not allow violence to continue so that the heart of the righteous will not become intimidated. So that the heart of those who desire good things, that desire great things, will not become frustrated. So that the heart of the righteous will not become oppressed with all kinds of anxiety. But because you see the hand of God work swiftly your heart will be glad.

Stay in the boat. Stay in your assignment. Stay connected to Him. Stop fighting and struggling with what God is doing inside your heart because if you stay connected to what God is doing in your heart then no matter what the storm is it must stop. The storms cannot be forever. You cannot be suffering medically forever. God is going to cut this thing off. At some point in time God is going to cut it off. The attacks of the enemy will have to fall off. Something is going to happen. The enemy cannot attack your health, he cannot attack your wife, he cannot attack your children, he cannot harass your family. At some point it is going to be cut off.

When fear is cut off from your heart the enemy will be cut off. When faith begins to rise in your heart the enemy will be cut off. When you connect well with the Lord all these things will be broken.
holy awe n fear

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The Bible talks about the beauty of holiness. There is something beautiful about holiness. It is not rigid. It is not harsh. It is not cruel. It is not judgmental. It is not critical. Holiness is beautiful. Purity is beautiful. That is how you should portray it.
holy awe n fear

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Preach righteousness! From now on, every day, every hour, think righteousness, preach righteousness. It is just like Noah. He began to prophesy, and I am not talking about just being hard on rules. When you preach righteousness, it is not self-righteousness. It is not trying to squeeze people to force them to become more and more godly. No, the message is that righteousness is clean. For the next three years make sure righteousness is going to be our message. God wants us to preach faith. He wants us to preach righteousness. The kingdom seeking is always in His righteousness. When you do that you’re going to see people come into the house and they are going to be established in the house. Nobody is going to turn around and walk away because they will know this is the place of safety.
holy awe n fear

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The Bible says the pure in heart shall see God. God is going to do that work of cleansing and cause you to see Him. I am telling you, I am talking about seeing Him. I am not talking about seeing Him just spiritually lost somewhere, but I am talking about Him manifesting Himself. This is the year of the supernatural revelation of God.
dominion

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

This is God’s desire because He wants you to regain the territory. There are many of you, as leaders, He wants you to regain your dignity. He wants you to regain your confidence. He wants you to regain your position in society. At some time you became shaken. You have been attacked over the last many years. You have been attacked and you don’t know where your footing is. God says take it back. Take back your place. Take back your authority. Take back your dignity. Take back your strength. Take back your place in society.

Because you are not lost God wants you to take back everything that is lost. Recover all. Overtake and recover all. He wants you to pursue the enemy. Overtake and recover everything.

I sense in the spirit world that God wants to raise up your church, raise up your people, raise up your business, raise up your family, raise up your son, raise up your daughter, raise up your people, so you can go and regain territory. Take back what is lost. Take back what God has given you.

He wants you to get into that domain and exercise dominion and begin to take back everything that is there. Exercise dominion. Subdue the enemy. Rule and reign in the place and begin to take plunder for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,941 - 4,960 of6,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

622 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 255,650
Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' 5 min yon 6
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Buck Crick 223,132
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Uzi 114,595
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min WildWeirdWillie 171,430
Who really controls America and other Western c... 13 min yon 45
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Aura Mytha 716,299
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 529,841
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••