bless the jews
Memory Verses On Healing

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5339 Mar 5, 2013
Forty Scripture Memory Verses On Healing

Romans 10 tells us that faith comes from hearing and hearing from the word of Christ. To help us believe God for healing ourselves, our friends and our families it helps to have a good grasp of the Scriptures concerning healing. These Scriptures are small enough to be written on a business card sized bit of paper, carried around and memorized.

1.(Exodus 15:26 NKJV) and said, "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."

2.(Deuteronomy 32:39 NKJV)'Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

3.(2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV) "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

4.(Psalms 30:2 NKJV) O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.
5.(Psalms 6:2 NKJV) Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.

6.(Psalms 103:1-4 NKJV) Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!{2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:{3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,{4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,

7.(Psalms 107:20 NKJV) He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.

8.(Psalms 147:3 NKJV) He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.

9.(Proverbs 3:7-8 NKJV) Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil.{8} It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

10.(Proverbs 4:20-22 NKJV) My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings.{21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.

11.(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

12.(Isaiah 58:8 NKJV) Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

13.(Isaiah 61:1 NKJV) "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

14.(Jeremiah 3:22 NKJV) "Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings." "Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God.
15.(Jeremiah 17:14 NKJV) Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.

16.(Jeremiah 30:17 NKJV) For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD,'Because they called you an outcast saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."'
Memory Verses On Healing

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5340 Mar 5, 2013
17.(Jeremiah 33:6 NKJV)'Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

18.(Hosea 6:1 NKJV) Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.

19.(Hosea 14:4 NKJV) "I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely, For My anger has turned away from him.

20.(Malachi 4:2 NKJV) But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

21.(Matthew 4:23 NKJV) And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

22.(Matthew 8:13 NKJV) Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you." And his servant was healed that same hour.

23.(Matthew 8:16 NKJV) When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick,

24.(Matthew 9:35 NKJV) Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

25.(Matthew 10:1 NKJV) And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.

26.(Matthew 10:8 NKJV) "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

27.(Matthew 12:22 NKJV) Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind and mute; and He healed him, so that the blind and mute man both spoke and saw.

28.(Matthew 14:14 NKJV) And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.
word of GOD says

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5342 Mar 5, 2013
23And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 24Son of man, say to her, You are a land that is not cleansed nor rained upon in the day of indignation. 25There is a conspiracy of [Israel’s false] prophets in the midst of her, like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured human lives; they have taken [in their greed] treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in the midst of her. 26Her priests have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things. They have made no distinction between the sacred and the secular, neither have they taught people the difference between the unclean and the clean and have hid their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. 27Her princes in the midst of her are like wolves rending and devouring the prey, shedding blood and destroying lives to get dishonest gain. 28And her prophets have daubed them over with whitewash, seeing false visions and divining lies to them, saying, Thus says the Lord God--when the Lord has not spoken. 29The people of the land have used oppression and extortion and have committed robbery; yes, they have wronged and vexed the poor and needy; yes, they have oppressed the stranger and temporary resident wrongfully.

-ezekiel 22
word of GOD says

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5343 Mar 5, 2013
30 And I sought a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none. 31 Therefore have I poured out My indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; their own way have I repaid [by bringing it] upon their own heads, says the Lord God.

-Ezekiel 22 -
word of GOD says

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5344 Mar 5, 2013
Ezekiel chapter 23 verse 1 -to 49
word of GOD says

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5345 Mar 5, 2013
1THE WORD of the Lord came again to me, saying, 2Son of man, set your face toward the Ammonites and prophesy against them. 3And say to the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord God, for thus says the Lord God: Because you said Aha! over My sanctuary when it was profaned and over the land of Israel when it was made desolate and over the house of Judah when it went into captivity and exile, 4Therefore behold, I am delivering you to the people of the East for a possession, and they shall set their encampments among you and make their dwellings in your midst; they shall eat your fruit and they shall drink your milk. 5And I will make Rabbah [your chief city] a stable for camels and [the cities of] the Ammonites a fold for flocks. And you shall know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord [the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service]. 6For thus says the Lord God: Because you have clapped your hands and stamped with the feet and rejoiced [in heart] with all the contempt, malice, and spite that is in you against the land of Israel, 7Therefore behold, I have stretched out My hand against you and will hand you over for a prey and a spoil to the nations, and I will cut you off from the peoples and will cause you to perish and be lost out of the countries; I will destroy you. Then will you know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord [the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].

ezekiel 25 : 1- 17
word of GOD says

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5346 Mar 5, 2013
8Thus says the Lord God: Because Moab says, as does Seir [Edom], Behold, the house of Judah is like all the [heathen] nations, 9Therefore behold, I will lay open the flank of Moab from the cities, from its cities on its frontiers and in every quarter, the glory of the country, Beth-jeshimoth, Baal-meon, and Kiriathaim. 10I will give it along with the children of Ammon to the people of the East for a possession, that it and the children of Ammon may not be [any more seriously] remembered among the nations. 11And I will execute judgments and punishments upon Moab, and they shall know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord [the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service]. 12Thus says the Lord God: Because Edom has dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance and has greatly offended and has become doubly guilty by taking revenge upon them, 13Therefore thus says the Lord God: I will also stretch out My hand against Edom and will cut off and root out man and beast from it, and I will make it desolate; from Teman even to Dedan they shall fall by the sword. 14And I will lay My vengeance upon Edom by the hand of My people Israel, and they shall do upon Edom according to My anger and according to My wrath, and they shall know My vengeance, says the Lord God. 15Thus says the Lord God: Because the Philistines have dealt revengefully and have taken vengeance contemptuously, with malice and spite in their hearts, to destroy in perpetual enmity, 16Therefore thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will stretch out My hand against the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethites [an immigration in Philistia] and destroy the remainder of the seacoast. 17And I will execute great vengeance upon them with wrathful rebukes and chastisements, and they shall know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord, when I lay My vengeance upon them.

AMP © The Lockman Foundation
word of GOD says

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5347 Mar 5, 2013
11Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 12Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre and say to him, Thus says the Lord God: You are the full measure and pattern of exactness [giving the finishing touch to all that constitutes completeness], full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13You were in [I]Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the carnelian, topaz, jasper, chrysolite, beryl, onyx, sapphire, carbuncle, and emerald; and your settings and your sockets and engravings were wrought in gold. On the day that you were created they were prepared. 14You were the anointed cherub that covers with overshadowing [wings], and I set you so. You were upon the holy mountain of God; you walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire [like the paved work of gleaming sapphire stone upon which the God of Israel walked on Mount Sinai]. 15You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created until iniquity and guilt were found in you.
word of GOD says

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5348 Mar 5, 2013
25Thus says the Lord God: When I gather the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and I shall be set apart and separated and My holiness made apparent in them in the sight of the nations, then shall they dwell in their own land which I gave to My servant Jacob. 26And they shall dwell safely in it and shall build houses and plant vineyards; yes, they shall dwell securely and with confidence when I have executed judgments and punishments upon all those round about them who have despised and trodden upon them and pushed them away, and they shall know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord their God [their Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].
hebrews name

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5349 Mar 5, 2013
Learning God’s names changes our thought life, which in turn will change our actions. Our actions become our habits, and our habits become our destiny. Thus, our very destiny is changed by learning His names. By leaning on His wisdom, His power, and His name’s authority, we live in a way that other people will want to emulate.

Our anointing becomes greater, because God’s names become greater in our lives. Soon you will find yourself growing to expect God to be true to Himself, to bear witness, as the Bible says, to His name. You will pray with faith and favor, believing that God is still truly God, and that He will answer your prayer. Your love for Him will be vindicated again and again, and His name will shine brightly over your life and circumstances. Where hope and expectancy collide, faith is the spiritual product. Hope in His name, expect Him to act according to His ways, and faith will be birthed in your life. Faith that God will be true to His name is the key to unlocking the whole realm of the miraculous.

If Christians began to truly believe in God’s names, and the acts and glory that come with them, the Church would quickly be revitalized. Healings would occur in massive numbers. Prophetic voices would spring up loudly and boldly. The lost would be saved like snow falling in the winter. God’s names are that powerful.

Our hope and expectancy have to touch at such a level that faith can be generated. That’s when miracles happen, because it creates a mixture irresistible to God and the glory of His name. Meditate on His names. Ponder them. Love them. Absorb them. Incorporate them into your life. Worship God with them. The more you do this, the more momentum you will gain spiritually. God wants to give you the power of His names—as long as your character proves that you will reciprocate by giving Him all the glory for it.

We are all partakers of the divine nature. Let us bear God’s names boldly and purely for the sake of His Kingdom, and the lost He dreams of saving.

The Lord God's name be highly lifted up amongst the nations!!
be cured

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5351 Mar 7, 2013
(Revelation 22:2 NKJV) In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Ezekiel 47:12-15 = Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing."
meaning of tree of life

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5352 Mar 7, 2013
That Tree of Life --- His True Church --- His body that has had their roots in the River of Life which flows from the throne of God will yield twelve manner of fruit. These are the fruit of the Spirit. These fruit will be produced in our lives because of the Holy Spirit anointing. These fruit must consume the old, Adam nature so that we may come again into the image and likeness of the Father. God's character, nature, and personality will show forth in us as the fruit of the Spirit develop in our lives. As Paul revealed, "When Christ is formed in us," these fruit will be all that is visible in our lives. Paul lists nine of the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23
As we review these nine gifts, we discover these have a special application in our walk in God so that we may become like Him. Paul writes of Jesus:

"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God." Philippians 2:6

The word form is MORPHE and means "having the characteristics or features of a person or thing; having the nature of the individual." Jesus was not meaning "to take the place of", but "coming into an equality of the nature and characteristics of the Father". We can do this through the fruit of the Spirit.

LOVE

The word Love is the Greek word AGAPE, which is "the benevolent, manifested love of God, that He manifests through us." It is the unyielding love of God.

JOY

The word Joy is the Greek word CHARA and is translated "joy" 51 times. It is also translated "gladness." It is because of the Holy Spirit that we serve the Lord with "joy and gladness." Nehemiah encouraged those returning from captivity in Babylon, "The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10

PEACE

The word Peace is the Greek word EIRENE. It is the Holy Spirit that gives us the peace "that passes all understanding." The Vines (The Expository Dictionary of New Testament words) states:

"It is the tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation, through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and content with its earthly lot."

This is why Paul could state,"...I have learned in whatsoever state I am therewith to be content." Philippians 4:11

Paul had the peace that passes all understanding.

LONGSUFFERING

The word Longsuffering is the Greek word MAKIOTHUMIA and has the meaning "to forbear." This is the quality of self-restraint the Holy Spirit gives us when we face provocation, so that we do not hastily retaliate. Longsuffering is the opposite of anger.

GENTLENESS

The word Gentleness is the Greek word CHRESTOTES meaning "kindness, honesty, respectability, worthiness and friendliness." All these have to do with the character, nature, and personality of God. God expects us to be gentle men and gentle women before Him in love.

GOODNESS

The word Goodness is the Greek word AGATHOSUME and means "moral quality." It is not the act of being good, but being good because we have the moral qualities of God in our lives through the Holy Spirit anointing. When the seed of the Spirit begins to produce in our lives, our lives will change. We will have a change of mind. We will no longer think on those things that will please the flesh. We will begin to do the things which please the Father.
meaning of tree of life

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5353 Mar 7, 2013
FAITH

The word Faith is the Greek word PISTIS and was translated "faith" 239 times. It was also translated "believe" 1537 times. Faith is not only the conviction of God in our lives, it is the trust that we have in Him; that He is who He says He is, and will do what He has promised in our lives. We, through faith, begin to live our lives according to His Word. If we do not apply what we believe to our lives, we do not have faith in what we believe.

MEEKNESS

The word Meekness is the Greek word PRAOTES and means "gentle, meek, and mild." It is not in our outward expression of ourselves that meekness is evident. But it is in our relationship to God through the Spirit. It is through the Spirit that we exude this characteristic of God in dealing with others.

TEMPERANCE

Paul mentions the fruit of temperance in Galatians 5:22-23. The word temperance is the Greek word EGHRATEIA and means "self-control." It is by this fruit of the Spirit that men and women, who are capable of abuse, take control of the Adam nature through the Spirit of God to master and overcome this weakness in their lives. This gift is also used to control man's desires, passions, and sensual appetites.

RIGHTEOUSNESS

As we study the Word, God has revealed three more fruits of the Spirit which the tree of life will produce.

"For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth." Ephesians 5:9
meaning of tree of life

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5354 Mar 7, 2013
We have already looked at Goodness and Truth as the Holy Spirit of Truth. But God reveals the fruit of righteousness.

The word Righteousness is the Greek word DIHAIOSUME and means "integrity, virtue, and purity of life; rightness and correctness in our way of thinking." Man can not stand before God in his own righteousness. Man's righteousness is as "filthy rags", Isaiah 64:6. But as Paul revealed to the Corinthians:

"For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him." II Corinthians 5:21

When we come into the infilling of the Holy Spirit, we begin to seek the Kingdom. Jesus gives directions for our lives:
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

If we are to enter into the Kingdom, we must seek His righteousness.

FRUIT OF PATIENCE

The next fruit of the Spirit revealed in God's Word is patience. The word Patience is the Greek word HUPOMONE and means "to endure, and stand fast; a man who is not swayed in his purpose and loyalty to God." Jesus revealed unto His disciples:

"In your patience possess ye your souls." Luke 21:19
We are to be diligent and patient in possessing our souls. We need to take possession of our thought patterns so that every thought will be brought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, II Corinthians 10:5. When we speak of patience, all will relate, " ... tribulation worketh patience," Romans 5:3; and we want nothing to do with tribulation. Yet, Paul went on to say:

"And patience, experience; and experience, hope." Romans 5:4

It is that hope which we have because it is the Christ in us, our hope in glory. Colossians 1:27

LOWLINESS

The last fruit of the Spirit is "lowliness." Jesus spoke to His disciples:

"Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart..." Matthew 11:29

We have looked at the fruit of meekness. Jesus spoke not only of being meek, but lowly. The word Lowly is the Greek word TAPLINOS and means "to bow down, to make low, not elevating one's self in any situation, to be humble in the sight of God and man." This is not referring to self-abasement which is pride in its highest form, but knowing our place in God. Jesus related:

"For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister..." Mark 10:45

The word minister means "to be a servant of." Jesus did not come to be served, but to be a servant; to take on the servant role. He is our example. We should also put on this servant's heart. Jesus revealed this to His disciples:

"And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all." Mark 10:44

God revealed who would inhabit eternity with Him through the prophet Isaiah:

"For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and revive the heart of the contrite ones." Isaiah 57:15
tree of life

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5355 Mar 7, 2013
Those who will be greatest will have this most important fruit of the Spirit of TAPENINOS; lowliness of mind.

It was revealed to John that the tree of righteousness would yield these twelve fruit of the Spirit every month. These fruit would be evident in the True Church's lives at all times. These fruit of the Spirit must consume the old, Adam nature. God's firmly planted trees of righteousness will only be manifested through the Spirit; the character, nature, and personality of God.

The trees of life are God's trees of righteousness. These life-giving trees will be planted by the River of Life, flowing from the throne of God. These trees are those who have allowed the seed, Christ, to grow up and consume the old, Adam nature. These trees will manifest God's life-giving foliage for all the world to see. These leaves will heal the nations.

It should be obvious these are not physical leaves, but what God will do through His many- membered body. The leaves on a tree display the life that is in the tree. A tree with no leaves can be dormant or dead. Many who call themselves by the name of Christ are dormant, and are "settled back on their lees," taking their rest --- while others are dead for there is no life of Christ in them. Those whom God will use to bring healing to the nations are those who display the life of Christ and have all the fruit of the Spirit evident in their lives. Their leaves are vibrant with life.

When we understand the function of the trees in the earth, it becomes clear what the function of the trees of righteousness are in the earth. Trees have various types of root systems. The root systems all have the same purpose; and that is to draw water and nutrients into the tree that it may live. The water and nutrients move up through the tree and nourish the whole tree. Every part is nourished from the root. Then the water is transported through the leaves. A large tree will transport 2000 lbs of water a day through its leaves. Any place on earth, where the trees have been destroyed, becomes a desert.

When we understand what John saw through Spiritual eyes, we know the root of The Tree of Life is Christ Jesus. In his letter to the Romans, Paul spoke of natural Israel being cut off from the root, and that God grafted in the Gentiles:

"And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree." Romans 11:17

When we keep our roots immersed in the River of Life which is the Word of God, we will be nourished from the River of Life and our leaves will flourish. The signs of the life of God (the fruit) will be evident to all with whom we come in contact. When the Word, that has brought life into our lives, is transported through us, we will bring healing to the nations.

This is not speaking of the worldly people. It is speaking of the two nations of God (natural Israel and spiritual Israel) who will become one nation in His hand. The healing of the nations was revealed to the prophet Ezekiel:

"Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions." Ezekiel 37:16
tehillah worship

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5356 Mar 7, 2013
In God's Presence there is fullness of Joy, strength, pleasures, peace, set free, healing, miracles, provision for every need in human life...etc...etc....

make a decision today to pratice unto the Lord God :

-yadah,
-towdah,
-halal,
-barak,
-shabach,
-zamar,
-tehillah

praise worship daily...your life will never be the same....!!
strong concordance

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5357 Mar 7, 2013
How to Study God's Word

using the Strong's Concordance

"Whom shall God teach to knowledge, and whom shall He make to understand doctrine? For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little and there a little:" Isaiah 28:9a & 10.

Pre-Requisite: Dictionary use, Books of Bible
healing leaves

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5358 Mar 7, 2013
Healing Leaves

When you consider a tree, its roots are surrounded by soil and its leaves are fixed to branches in the air above the ground. Where this analogy fits our "FAMILY", men bound in clay are the roots of our FAMILY TREE, and the leaves are all those who graduated to heaven as spirits from previous generations. All roots become leaves when they leave this earth. Roots provide nourishment for the tree. They absorb nutrients and water from the soil to feed the leaves. Water comes down from the "clouds of heaven", those angels who send us good instruction, Hebrews 12:1. "Dung" or stool is an excellent source of fertilizer. Dung is waste and this is where demons come in. Where it is written, "the chastisement of our peace was upon him and by his stripes we are healed" in Isaiah 53, Jesus acted in role-play the passion all men suffer. In his clay days he was called the "root of David". By watching the interaction of men below with devils on them, the new students (leaves) learn a vicarious lesson (receive nourishment). They learn why the commands of God are valuable and in our best interests. Concerning the perfection phase of education new daily heavenly arrivers experience, using the parable of the body Paul wrote, "the feeble (earthly) members are necessary," and "they (the new spirit students) without us (earthlings) shall not be made perfect," I Corinthians 12:21-22, Hebrews 11:40. We must be the guinea-pigs by which they learn better behavior. We become good and bad teaching examples for use by their angelic instructors above. Water from angelic clouds plus "catching-hell" from demons (dung) does cause some of us to seek better ways of doing things and better behavior from God. If a man is living a godly life and devils attack him for it, that also proves to the upper audience that they are observing proper behavior because devils hate God's ways. So negative stress against a "good" root-person tends to emphasize "the good" in the minds of the students. Devils rejoice when men do evil. This also tends to emphasize in the students' minds the kinds of works and ways to avoid. This is how they "return to the earth to discern between the wicked and the righteous man and between him that serves God and him that serves him not" from Malachi 3:17-18. So clay-bound roots are very useful to our FAMILY TREE OF LIFE. They help make perfect LEAVES! So if you are doing wrong things down here, God will use you as a negative example to teach someone up there something good. No one wants to be used as a bad example, but we have been warned that the eyes of God are everywhere. When Jesus left this earth, he became "the branch". As a branch he was full of leaves and fruit. He also was likened to an olive (O-LIVE or the -LIVES) tree who pours olive oil, Isaiah 11:1; Zechariah 4:11-14; Revelation 1:12,23. We discovered that oil means scriptural and spiritual reproof or correction, Psalm 141:5.
healing leaves

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5359 Mar 7, 2013
This is a form of healing which all leaves are entrusted to do. Leaves not only nourish the tree by producing food as sugars, but they also shade the grass (people below: Isaiah 41:7) and the flowering plants (people below doing "good" works: Isaiah 41:6). Some plants thrive better away from the direct light of the sun. Leaves (healing spirits) have a soothing, comforting, effective way of helping men as their "good consciences". Up above the LEAVES meet the spirits of men who rise up daily from every nation under heaven. These angels have the duty of explaining to these men what has happened to them and informing them of our FAMILY ONENESS. National and ethnic concerns are vanquished by this knowledge, and brotherly love replaces it. Rivalry among the nations and prejudices are cast aside as demonic filth as they take their places in our upper FAMILY. The instruction of the LEAVES tends to convert these roots into LEAVES. Now the TREE OF LIFE is more than roots, branches, and leaves. Mother bore TWELVE ORDERS of children symbolized in role-play by the twelve tribes of Israel, Deuteronomy 32:8, III Hermas IX:161 -163. Our FAMILY TREE as a tree of life is also very fruitful. We have seen Jesus described as an apple, and as olives in this letter depending on his message (sonship) and his work (reproof or correction). In another letter, Behold the Fig Tree, October 5, 1984, we discussed figs as those who are the love, mercy, forgiveness... the personification of Christ even enduring persecution so all may live. Grapes were discovered to be the message that all men are saved and sin is not ascribed to mankind by the JUDGE. Pomegranates were revealed as those who labor in scripture study and provide overwhelming proofs (many seed-words) concerning the truths God has given us. We even learned about "nuts" ... the ones in the earthly garden who have very hard heads and those to whom it is very difficult to give real light. All those wallowing in sin are described as "nuts" (a bit crazy) for doing so! Every one is a date because we are the "days" of TIME. And there are other fruits. Our FAMILY TREE as a tree of life is more than twelve MANner of fruits. There are pears, bananas, peaches, mangos, cherries, breadfruit, lemons, and we can go on and on. All the fruits of the earth have something to do with qualities about us. "Good works" have been called the fruit of the spirit, Galatians 5:22-23. Joseph was described spiritually as a "fruitful bough by a well whose branches run over a wall," Deuteronomy. He was a man who overcame barriers (walls) because of LOVE to help others. Devils have formed walls around the minds of men in this life. It is a credit to all angels to help the feeble members of the BODY still abiding in the flesh because their success benefits our entire FAMILY. So a FIG (GIF) came down to suffer crucifixion, V, as God's GIF-V to the world to assure us of our salvation. Greater love has no man than to sacrifice his life for the safety and well-being of our FAMILY! God IS LOVE... and charity covers, hides, erases, and forgets ALL sins of men! Those of us who like remembering sins men commit must do likewise and forget the trespasses by others committed against us! Jesus was a "FIG" of For GIveness. We will all do well to be like him in stature! It is noted that our Father is "well pleased" in Jesus! So when YOU start covering, forgiving, forgetting, erasing, and discounting men's sins, and not charging men with sin or ascribing sins to men... and start placing ALL sins on devils (scapegoats)..."the devil made men do it"... then YOU will be a great judge and a pleasure to God! Romans 7:15-23; II Corinthians 5:19.
healing leaves

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5360 Mar 7, 2013
3.22.2 - Revelation 22:2 Open Bible at Rev. 22:2 Listen to Rev. 22:2

In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life
The Greek lacks the article: the tree. There are several trees, each of them a tree of life.“It was not one individual tree, but a particular tree as to its kind, as we speak of ‘the apple’ or ‘the oak,’ denoting a species of which there are many specimens.”1 There may have been exactly three trees, or John saw three groups of trees of the same kind in each of the three areas. What John sees is very similar to what Ezekiel saw during the Millennium, but Ezekiel’s trees were not the tree of life, but other nourishing trees which provide long life during the Millennial Kingdom (Isa. 65:20):

Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.(Eze. 47:12)
Medicine (Eze. 47:12) is תְ&#15 12;וּפ ָה [ṯerûp̄â]: either from the root רוּ&#1 507; [rûp̄], to make small as in medical powder, or from רָ&#15 08;ָא [rāp̄&#2 57;ʾ], to heal.2 Translated by ὑβ&#943 ;ει&#945 ; [hybieia] in the LXX: health, soundness of body. During the Millennium, the leaves of the trees near the river will provide for the physical healing of the peoples, but it is important to recognize that these trees cannot be the tree of life. Those who consume the leaves live to an advanced age, but do not avoid death (Isa. 65:20).3

Jesus said to the church at Ephesus that He would give the overcomer “to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God”(Rev. 2:7+). He alluded to the original placement of the tree of life in the Garden of Eden (Gen. 2:9) and indicated that the redeemed would once more have access to the tree in a future paradise—the eternal state which John now sees. Those who do His commandments (or wash their robes, MT and NU texts) will have authority to access the tree of life (Rev. 22:14+). Those who take away from the words of the book of this prophecy will have their part taken away from the tree of life (Rev. 22:19+, MT and NU texts). Evidently, access to the tree of life is one and the same as salvation and indicates that all who inhabit the eternal state will have access to the tree on an equal basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min trifecta1 973,638
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min River Tam 63,353
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 281,828
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min ChristineM 445,964
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Just Think 653,670
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Peace_Warrior 618,748
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 50 min andet1987 2,565
More from around the web