bless the jews
where to get copper

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5315 Mar 3, 2013
Now let’s talk about copper for a minute, water-soluble copper kills all parasites and/or intestinal track worms. There are thousands of different kinds of parasites, most are microscopic, while others can grow up to ten feet in length. Over 96% of the American People have a parasite problem and do not even know it. Parasites can lower the immune system by steeling the nutrition the body needs. Recognizing your affliction is not always easy, as symptoms can be subtle, just to name a few, increased risk of cancer, weight gain, can’t taste food, allergies, hay fever, asthma, acne, weight loss, high blood pressure and mental conditions.
One person who had not been able to taste her food for years, started tasting her food again after consuming one eight ounce bottle of water soluble copper mineral water. A Doctor called who was given just six weeks to live because of an incurable parasite problem (some are fatal) and after drinking one eight ounce bottle of soluble copper mineral water his parasites died instead of him. This doctor called and thanked us repeatedly, mentioning to me that nothing else had worked.

There has been a lot of talk about Gulf War Syndrome, in my opinion this condition is caused in part by a variety things, one being a parasite called lischmans. This parasite causes birth defects and brain rot because it eats living cells. When a baby is being created, due to cell division, this microscopic parasite "lischmans", eats a cell and thereafter an arm or leg disappear. A lady, who did a lot of travel to foreign lands, had lost her hearing and had hearing aids. After drinking an undetermined amount of water-soluble copper, the hookworms in her ear canal died and her hearing came back.
Did you know that parasites love alcohol. They like it so much they will quit stealing your nutrition and other cell food when they get treated to their favorite alcoholic drink. This might explain why some people become alcoholics and crave liquor to the point they can’t stop.

A water-soluble copper will kill all the worms and/or parasites in the human body, it can cross the blood brain barrier and go everywhere in its parasite killing rampage, at the same time not be toxic to the human body and will restore gray hair. Some other things that copper has been reported to be helpful with are, gray hair, brittle hair, sagging tissue—like breast sagging, hernias, varicose veins, aneurysms, anemia, hyperthyroid, arthritis,, Liver cirrhosis, Violent behavior, Cerebral palsy , hypoplasia of the cerebellum, high blood cholesterol, Iron storage disease and Reduced glucose tolerance.

Further a Copper Imbalance in the pineal gland can cause deep emotional problems; copper must be balanced with zinc for thyroid and parathyroid to function correctly. Copper is also needed for proper liver function. Again copper helps Vitamin C to be absorbed and zinc helps copper to be absorbed and Vitamin C allows Sulfur to absorb, that is why I would now talk to talk about sulfur.
dear copper

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5316 Mar 3, 2013
Copper

When a plant pulls copper out of the soil it is in a water-soluble form not a colloidal form. Water-soluble copper is not a colloidal product. What is the difference? Well, water soluble elements like water soluble copper, silver, gold etc. will conduct electricity through water, just like salt, I believe this is known as a solution of minerals. A colloid suspension will not conduct electricity through a medium like water. Further, a colloidal mineral suspension can be tested using a technique called the Tindal Effect. Shining a laser light or a flashlight, through the water will reveal the Tindal Effect, becoming visually manifested as a cone, or streak of highlighted particles. In a water-soluble solution of mineral waters, there is never a Tindal Effect.
Some minerals in the colloidal form can be poisonous: for instance, colloidal selenium, gold, copper, etc can all be toxic, to different degrees, some even being fatal, but while in their water-soluble form they are beneficial. Even lead in water soluble solution is not poisonous.
For instance, many people have toxic levels of copper in their system from drinking water out of copper pipes. The copper is a colloid because the water ran through the copper pipe, the copper enters the water as a colloidal, and the copper is not in a water-soluble form. Only water-soluble copper can get rid of gray hair while being non toxic. The person with a high copper toxicity level, could drink water-soluble copper, and have no negative side effects.
There are two basic ways that most manufactures make their colloidal products. One is by passing electricity between two silver, copper and/or gold plates through a medium of distilled or very clean water. Note* Since distilled water does not conduct electricity, they have to add sodium and/or salt peter, to the water, so that the electricity will conduct and start melting the silver into the water. Colloidal mineral products are measured in microns and are not water-soluble. Some people are selling silver making machines for around $50 dollars, these machines do not produce a water soluble anything. If you were to attempt to make colloidal copper using this method, you could become totally constipated.
The second method that manufactures are using is to grind up rock or elements and soak the rock powder in water for about thirty days. These manufactures normally add a leaching agent which can be detected by the nasty acidic taste. I do not believe these products to be water-soluble. Water-soluble elements normally have little or no adverse taste. I for instance do not believe, that most iron supplements on the market, are water soluble, taking them is kind of like sucking on a rail road track look out for a train.
To my knowledge, I have only found one company on the market that is producing water-soluble products. Most people have never experienced the difference, nevertheless you will feel the difference if ever you try a true water soluble solution. If a person drinks any water-soluble mineral water it will absorb everywhere in the body, moreover what the body does not need, it will discharge with no cumulative effect. I am trying to get the concept across to you that the body only uses minerals when they are water-soluble. If the product you are using does not address this issue, chances are the manufacturer just does not want to address it.
dear copper

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5317 Mar 3, 2013
Some elements in the colloidal form are not toxic— like colloidal silver, but colloidal products in general are not absorbing and do not absorb freely through the body, therefore they tend to build up. Silver for instance in a colloidal form can turn your skin gray if you drink too much of it. A water-soluble silver mineral water is clear in color, it is totally absorbed by the body and will not build up.
It might even reach the lymph system and all of your other organs, thereby crossing the blood brain barrier on its way to being discharged if the body so decides. Another concept is that the human body has no immune system in certain places, like your spinal fluids and many organs.
I knew a lady who had a ten year backache, she knew she had a problem in her spinal area, maybe a spinal infection because she was in constant pain. She tried everything, including doctors and chiropractors, and then she tried every colloidal silver product on the market, with no luck. She finally happened across a water-soluble silver mineral water, and within two hours of drinking two ounces at 100 parts per million, her back pain disappeared and never returned. I believe she had an infection in her spinal fluids and the silver reached it. I have seen hundreds of people lose their flu symptoms in about two hours after drinking two ounces of water soluble silver at about 100 ppm, but when in a colloid state the flu remains.
Most people have been inoculated and if some of the culture is still active, these viruses and/or bacterial infections can hide in your major organs and/or spinal fluid with complete immunity from your immune system. These hiding virus and/or parasites, years later, like diabetes, can cause organ problems. The only way I know to reach these impossible areas is with a mineral solution that matches the problem and is water soluble, which will allow for proper absorption.
As you consume a water-soluble copper, for instance, the parasites die, thus a toxic condition can occur from the decaying parasites. At this point, your ammonia levels will climb, the same thing also can happen with the consumption of water-soluble silver. Water Soluble Silver can reach into an organ or spinal area that has had a viruses hiding since a child hood inoculation and you can develop flu symptoms immediately after taking it. These minor inconveniences are short lived, moreover you can survive them by going slow and detoxifying at an even pace. Note* I would recommend killing all your parasites and/or virus over a period of 30 days, using smaller amounts.
It is becoming obvious that you can not compare a colloidal product to a water-soluble product. If the colloidal product cannot penetrate at all and the entire water-soluble product penetrates freely, it would be like comparing two absolutes, you would run out of zeros if you even attempted to figure out the mathematical differences. I will predict that many people will claim their products are water-soluble after people start to understand this message. However, be aware, if you can see it do not drink it, if you cannot drink it straight, don’t trust it. I have personally drunk water-soluble mineral water that was 3,000 ppm and there was very little taste.
I believe that the body needs a balance of minerals, in fact these minerals depend on each other or have inter-reacting dependencies. This is why it is good to find a source of all needed minerals in the proper percentages.
For instance, water-soluble Sulfur is the flexible bond that holds your cells together making your skin look good without wrinkles. Before your body can use the water-soluble sulfur it needs vitamin C. Your body cannot absorb vitamin C, unless it has water soluble copper, and your body cannot absorb copper unless it has a water-soluble zinc: therefore if you're short on zinc, and you were to drink a water-soluble copper your hair still might not turn back to its original color.
silver

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5318 Mar 3, 2013
Silver

Moving on to silver mineral water: Silver has been reported to kill every virus known to man. Viral Infestation can cause a variety of problems, AIDS for instance is supposedly caused by a viral infection which shuts down the immune system. I believe that warts are a condition where a virus causes the cell to mutate and the wart grows out of control, in other words it mutates from an oxygen breathing aerobic cell into an nitrogen breathing cell which is now anaerobic. I believe, after much research, that one of the processes which causes cancer, or sets cancer in motion, is that of a virus entering a weakened cell causing the cell to mutate, kind of like a wart. Therefore I believe that a mutating cancer cell is basically kind of like an internal wart. Some of the other ingredients that allow for cellular mutation, which can lead to a cancer condition, are low cellular oxygen levels, high pollution levels, oxidation damage from free radicals, a shortage of silver or magnesium etc.

Isn't it amazing that water-soluble silver could be consumed and that silver ions could kill the entire virus problem before it caused or led to cellular mutation. When silver stays in the blood it creates a secondary immune system that can work to help prevent viral problems before they start. If the plague were to hit and you had small amounts of silver in your blood, you still might get the flu, but it might be the difference between life and death. Because silver creates a secondary immune system and selenium raises your immune system, this combination can give you dual immunity protection, likewise, the charge of electrons that surround the silver, kill the virus and harmful bacteria.

Friendly bacteria seem to be immune from the attack of silver ions because of their ability to withstand the valence or charge created by the silver ion. Therefore, the silver ion seem to single out and kill only those bacteria that are of a certain charge or frequency. Silver is also used to treat burns and sever burn patents. It has been reported that having silver in the blood stream increased the healing process especially in bones.

Small amounts of silver can be used to preserve foods. If silver is mixed with MSM and sprayed on the face it does a remarkably good job in getting rid of acne in teenagers, and stopping sore throat pain. It is also wonderful for the facial complexions
the gold

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5319 Mar 3, 2013
Gold

I am now going to talk about water-soluble gold. Water-soluble gold has been reported to be a remedy for glandular problems, but was also used before 1930 as a cancer remedy. It helps in the abatement of, depression, despair, fear, frustration, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, melancholy, sorrow, anguish, seasonal attitude disorders, arthritis, burns chills, circulatory problems, digestive disorders, heat flashes, night sweats, obesity and puncture wounds. It seems to help children get off ridlen much quicker. I believe that children are given ridlen to mask a problem that can be corrected by providing the missing water-soluble minerals.

My personal belief about water-soluble gold is much more special and I would like to share some of those beliefs with you at this time. As our bodies experience DNA damage from free radicals, they will reproduce themselves every seven years. Since the DNA is the blue print for regeneration, when the DNA gets damaged you reproduce yourself damaged or just not quite as good as your were; hence creating an aging effect. I believe gold atoms can be used by the body to repair DNA damage. I have given gold to people who after one year of consumption seemed to have a much higher IQ. One child in "special education", improved so fast, he was put in regular school after six months, commencing the final rinse cycle of that boy’s mind. I believe the biggest advantage to drinking water soluble gold is the deep dreams and the good night sleep that is brought about. Apparently gold helps all of the glands in the human body.

The medical industry of today has led us to believe that the Pituitary is the master gland of the body and that it is controlled by the Penile . But in reality the Hypothalamus is a pea sized gland that is the brain of the brain, it also controls the Pituitary. The Hypothalamus is the primitive brain, the Hypothalamus is the control center for appetite control and survival instincts, like the survival processes connected to hunger, thirst, sexual reproduction, and self defense. When the Hypothalamus is not functioning properly sexual disorders are very common, along with an absence of appetite, accompanied by extreme weight loss. Conversely you might have an insatiable appetite with enormous obesity, Diabetes and an increased thirst as well as an uncontrollable output of urine. Other symptoms might be disorganization of the sleep rhythm, Narcolepsy, extremely low and high swings of body temperature, Emotional disturbances, Anxiety, and worry. In addition, aberrations in the thinking function of the brain can upset the hypothalamic-pituitary mechanisms.

For Instance, a young woman was over anxious to become pregnant, because of her anxiety she ceased to menstruate and displayed many of the symptoms of pregnancy, such as nausea and abdominal swelling, yet she was not pregnant.
In most people the Hypothalamus is barely functioning due to chemical poisoning, along with a lack of rare minerals found mostly in the platinum group elements. These elements are needed for proper Hypothalamus function; it is interesting to note that gold as described above is in the platinum group and seems to help the conditions we have just gone over.
The main elements that are beneficial to the hypothalamus that are not normally found in our food supplies, are Osmium, Indium, Iridium, Germanium, Lithium, Platinum and Gold. Note* All of these minerals must be in an ionic water soluble form, and since they are very noble and extremely hard to break down and are usually not found in plant forms, or even ancient seabed’s, they have all but been used up in our soils, consequently there is a shortage of them in most people.
banana a day

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5321 Mar 3, 2013
BANANAS

After Reading THIS, you'll NEVER
look at a banana in the same way again!!
"A banana a day keeps the doctor away!

Bananas. Containing three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber, a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes. But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.

Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.

PMS: Forget the pills - eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.

Anemia: High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.

Blood Pressure: This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it the perfect to beat blood pressure. So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit's ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
Brain Power: 200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert. Constipation: High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.

Hangovers: One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.

Heartburn: Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.

Morning Sickness: Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.

Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.
banana a day

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5322 Mar 3, 2013
Nerves: Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system.

Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs.

The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.

Ulcers: The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.

Temperature control: Many other cultures see bananas as a "cooling" fruit that can lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand, for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature. Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer, tryptophan.

Smoking: Bananas can also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.

Stress: Potassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be rebalanced with the help of a high-potassium banana snack.

Strokes: According to research in "The New England Journal of Medicine," eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!

Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that if you want to kill off a wart, take a piece of banana skin and place it on the wart, with the yellow side out. Carefully hold the skin in place with a plaster or surgical tape!

Rose Bushes: Blend one skin (soft Part) with blender full of water and pour on base of Rose Bush. Promotes healthy roots and new growth.

So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around. So maybe its time to change that well-known phrase so that we say,

"A banana a day keeps the doctor away!
ceramic filters

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5323 Mar 3, 2013
----- ceramic filtration technology with a portable design, making it a perfect source for clean, safe and filtered water anywhere, anytime. The CWR Emergency Water Filter:

Uses high-quality ceramic filtration technology

Is 99.9% effective when removing particles as small as 0.8 microns and 99.3% effective when removing particles as small as 0.3 microns

Filters out dangerous additives such as chlorine, impurities, bacteria, dirt, and rust

Comes with two ceramic filters to provide ½ gallon of filtered water an hour

Has a filtration capacity large enough to service a whole family
Plus, the CWR Emergency Water Filter has a 30-day risk-free trial period, and an iron-clad 12 month warranty on all parts for any defects whatsoever.
its time to leave church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5324 Mar 4, 2013
When Is It Time to Leave a Church?

9:39AM EST 2/27/2013 J. Lee Grady

If you see any of these seven warning signs in your church, my advice is to run as fast as you can.

A friend of mine from England recently asked me for counsel regarding a serious dilemma. His pastor had been involved in extramarital affairs, yet the man never stepped down after the scandal. My friend grew increasingly uncomfortable. Then he became alarmed when the embattled pastor announced he was going to lay hands on every church member during a weekend service to impart “special revelation.”

This pastor had a base of loyal fans, but the Sunday crowd was dwindling because people could smell trouble. They knew it wasn’t right for this man to remain in leadership without receiving some serious personal ministry. I advised my friend to run for the door.

I’ve never found a perfect church in all my travels—and it certainly wouldn’t be perfect if I joined it. But there are some churches that deserve to be called unhealthy. While I believe we shouldn’t give up on a church too fast, there are some warning signs that should cause you to stop and ask if you’d be better off finding better pasture.

1. No accountability. There is safety in the multitude of counselors (see Prov. 11:14). There is much less safety—perhaps even danger—when a leader does not bother to seek counsel from a diverse group of his peers, as well as from gray-haired men and women who have the wisdom that comes with experience. If a pastor or church leader isn't open to correction or financial oversight, he is headed for a train wreck. If you stay in that church, you may crash with him.

2. Spiritual elitism. Healthy leaders love the entire body of Christ. Beware of any church that claims “exclusive” revelation or suggests they are superior to other Christians. This is how cults start. There is a large charismatic church in Hungary that began in revival, but the founder began teaching that their church was the only place people could truly be saved. If a pastor ever makes such claims it is time to shake the dust off your feet and move on.
its time to leave church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5325 Mar 4, 2013
3. Entrenched immorality. The apostle Paul commanded leaders to enforce biblical discipline. This must be handled with gentleness (see Gal. 6:1) but nevertheless with firm resolve, because the enemy wants to infiltrate the church with moral compromise. If a pastor has been involved in adultery or perversion and continues preaching, meanwhile refusing discipline, his unrepentant spirit will infect the entire congregation—and you can expect to see immorality spread throughout the church. Don’t be defiled.

4. An authoritarian spirit. Some leaders develop a dictatorial style and try to control people through manipulation, threats and legalistic demands. I’m amazed at how much spiritual abuse is tolerated in churches today. No pastor is perfect, and we are called to be patient with each other’s faults. But if a church leader is verbally abusive toward his staff or members of his congregation, he is in direct violation of Scripture. The Apostle Paul taught that church leaders should not be "violent" or "quarrelsome" but "self-controlled" and "gentle" (see 1 Tim. 3:2-3). It’s best to find another pastor if yours cannot control his anger.

5. Unbridled greed. Paul made it clear that a leader has no business being in the ministry if he isn’t “free from the love of money”(1 Tim. 3:3, NASB). Yet we have turned that requirement on its head today. We have given greedy charlatans access to the airwaves and allowed them to corrupt the church with a money-focused message. Your pastor does not have to live in poverty, but if he insists on living in luxury—and manipulates people during offering time to squeeze more money out of your wallet to pay for his toys—you are supporting his habit. You should leave.

6. False doctrines and manifestations. A pastor should be open to the Holy Spirit’s spontaneous work, but he or she should also protect the flock from deception. In many segments of the charismatic movement today, bizarre New Age influences have been wholeheartedly embraced—and Christians seem to have thrown away the gift of discernment. If your church is focusing on a particular prophet’s revelations, or is going off on weird tangents—at the expense of solid doctrine—then you should go elsewhere fast.

7. A culture of pride. Some church leaders are so insecure that they manufacture a sense of importance around them in order to function. They surround themselves with security guards,“armor bearers,” handlers and assistants—and never actually build genuine relationships with their church members. They think church is all about their stage performance, so they rely on volume, theatrics, clothes and a grand entrance to impress the crowd rather than just being normal, touchable, accessible servants. If your pastor is building a personality cult rather than a dwelling place for God, run for your life!
boys needs dads

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5327 Mar 4, 2013
Latest from Charisma News:

Dr. James Dobson: Boys Need Fathers

9:00AM EST 2/22/2013 Dr. James Dobson

Father and son

Though children of all ages, both male and female, have an innate need for contact with their fathers, boys suffer most from the absence or noninvolvement of fathers. According to the National Center for Children in Poverty, boys without fathers are twice as likely to drop out of school, twice as likely to go to jail and nearly four times as likely to need treatment for emotional and behavioral problems as boys with fathers.

The staff at Emmaus Ministries can undoubtedly testify to the truth of these statistics. Almost without exception, the broken young men who visit Emmaus come from backgrounds riddled with abuse, neglect and the complete absence of a father figure.

As I review research on family disintegration, I am repeatedly confronted with the same disturbing issue. Boys are in trouble today primarily because their parents, and especially their dads, are distracted, overworked, harassed, exhausted, disinterested, chemically dependent, divorced, unable to cope or simply not there.

As indicated above, all other problems plaguing young males flow from (or are related to) these facts of life in the 21st century. Chief among our concerns is the absence of masculine role modeling and mentoring that dads should be providing. Mothers, who also tend to be living on the ragged edge, are left to do a job for which they have had little training or experience. Having never been boys, women often have only a vague notion of how to go about rearing one. Boys are the big losers when families splinter.

The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University found that children living in two-parent families who had only a fair or poor relationship with their fathers were at a 68 percent higher risk of smoking, drinking and drug usage than teens who had a good or excellent relationship with dads. By comparison, children growing up in a home headed by a single mother who had an excellent relationship with their mother had a 62 percent lower risk of abusing substances than children living in a two-parent family with a fair or poor relationship with their father. The influence of a good relationship with a parent, and particularly a father, can hardly be overemphasized.

Dr. William Pollock, Harvard psychologist and author of Real Boys, concludes that though divorce is difficult for children of both sexes, it is devastating for males. He says the basic problem is the lack of discipline and supervision in the father's absence and his unavailability to teach what it means to be a man.

Pollock also believes fathers are crucial in helping boys to manage their emotions. Without the guidance and direction of a father, a boy's frustration often leads to violence and other anti-social behavior.

Numerous other researchers agree that losing a dad (or never having one) is catastrophic for males. Thirty years ago it was believed that poverty and discrimination were primarily responsible for juvenile crime and other behavioral problems. Now we know that family disruption is the real culprit.

Prisons are populated primarily by men who were abandoned or rejected by their fathers. Motivational speaker and writer Zig Ziglar quotes his friend Bill Glass, a dedicated evangelist who counseled almost every weekend for 25 years with men who were incarcerated, as saying that among the thousands of prisoners he had met, not one of them genuinely loved his dad. Ninety-five percent of those on death row hated their fathers.

In 1998, there were 1,202,107 people in federal or state prisons. Of that number, 94 percent were males. Of the 3,452 prisoners awaiting execution, only 48 were women. That amounts to 98.6 percent males.

Clearly, as author Barbara Jackson said, "It is far easier to build strong children than to repair broken men."
apostolic church in need

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5328 Mar 4, 2013
In this late hour, the church needs to consider something that would constitute a plumb line from heaven, something to which we should align ourselves. I believe there is an apostolic distinctive that identifies the true church, and makes of it what has always been its characteristic from the beginning. No man can give a definitive and comprehensive summation of the whole genius of the word apostolic, but let this be a broad guideline and statement so that it might enter our contemplation and change our conduct.

This outline will mean ultimate requirement for the church. If apprehended correctly, it will put us in a place of ultimate opposition, requiring ultimate sacrifice, because it has ultimate purpose in God. We will surely not attain to the reality that makes the church the church except by a conscious and willful choosing of these things. However strange and ambiguous some of the statements will be, may the spirit and essence of these truths go into our hearts and find their way into our understanding.

For a long time, there has been disquiet in my soul over the use of charismatic gifts in our churches. We have looked to the gifts to “renew” our denominations, or to uplift the saints, as if this is an accessory to our religious self-interest. There has certainly been much abuse and misuse, and we have therefore entirely missed the profound intention of God in the giving of His Spirit. I began to contemplate the context in which God intends the operation of the gifts of the Spirit, and from that first thought came this statement on the genius of an apostolic church.
apostolic church in need

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5329 Mar 4, 2013
The gifts and operation of the Spirit have got to be seen in the context of an apocalyptic and eschatological faith. By this, I mean a radical anticipation of an end, a consummation and a conclusion of the age, the coming of a King, the establishment of a kingdom here on earth from a literal Jerusalem. Any body of believers that has laid hold of this faith, the only valid faith, will be marked by the powers of darkness as a people to be feared, resisted and opposed. The powers will see them as a threat to their whole prevailing religious establishment and will ventilate their anger and spite against such a body. The operation and benefit of the Spirit, His instruction and guidance, will be a critical factor for a body that is experiencing opposition from these powers of darkness. They are compelled to take notice of any body that consciously and willfully understands, and takes to themselves, the purposes of God by which the age is to be concluded. This is a church that has moved past a mere succession of Sunday services or a Christianity that has to do with their own blessing and the benefit they receive. They consciously seek to be a body in which the ultimate and eternal purposes of God are to be fulfilled. The kind of opposition they will receive requires the wisdom and direction of God, which is given through the operation of His Spirit through gifts.
Such a body will find itself at odds with the world. It will be a sore thumb; it will be a band of pilgrims and sojourners in the earth who are remarkably free from the blandishments, the seductions and the inducements that are increasingly powerful in the world.
apostolic church in need

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5330 Mar 4, 2013
They are in the world, but not of the world. They see the world for what it is: A system that is powerfully against the life of men, and that makes of men objects only of merchandise and commerce. The apostolic body touches the world only as it must, and that faintly and with reservation. It sees the world with its false values, and it consciously repudiates them and does not lend itself to them. Therefore, to whatever degree that such a body is free from the influence of the world and its false values, it is already a harbinger and statement of a “kingdom come.” It is already a foretaste and foreshadowing of the great freedom that will be in the world when the King Himself reigns, where all that is false will be brought to nothing. To whatever degree the church enjoys that freedom now, it is capable of setting free those who are presently ensnared and enslaved by that system. It is able to emancipate and deliver the world’s deceived victims, not just by its proclamation, though that is very important, but by its demonstration, by what it is in itself. Abiding in that remarkable freedom from the world, its values and all that is false, this kingdom reality will be a freeing experience for those in the world who will stumble upon it, because it reveals another alternative for them.
This reality cannot be obtained except in and through a body. The powers of the world—its darkness, wiles, and subtleties—require the entire body to be alert; they require the strength that comes from the prayer and counsel of those of a like mind who are joined in an endeavor of this kind. Such an integration of life will be profoundly resisted by the powers of darkness, but these same powers can only be defeated by another wisdom, a people who are free from their influence, and who recognize how nefarious and sinister the powers of the air are. That kind of walk cannot be obtained by individuals, independent of a body of like-minded saints who are willfully joined in such an undertaking. It is clear that this requires more than Sunday services and mid-week Bible studies. We will need a frequency of fellowship, a going “from house to house daily breaking bread”(see Acts 2:46). We will need the counsel of others, and to be in the place where sin is recognized at its very inception because of the proximity to each other. It can only be a reality where there is an interaction and frequency of relationship and communion because you are joined with a conscious purpose.
It will not win the esteem of men, but we will not be “known” by the powers of darkness unless we refuse the esteem of men. The powers will know when that choice is made:“... Jesus, we know and Paul, we know, but who are you?”(Acts 19:15). If we refuse this direction and call, we condemn ourselves to merely playing out our Christianity harmlessly and irrelevantly to the cosmic drama in which the church is set. That drama is the awareness that we are moving toward a climax that is at the door; a conclusion is imminent and a consummation is at hand. We know when we have entered into that true awareness when we no longer contemplate our retirement plans. We will no longer look upon our existence here as the “best of all possible worlds.” The powers of darkness, who know that their time is short, will be all the more vehement and vicious in their opposition to those who have this kind of awareness. If we have no awareness of the end, then our present living is nullified and becomes a humdrum monotony without significance. This is what distinguishes a true, apostolic body.
apostolic church in need

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5331 Mar 4, 2013
An apostolic body is a sending body, because it has the only reality that God will entrust to be sent. It has something to communicate out of its own corporate life. Only then can the laying on of hands be performed in something that is more than ceremonial or “biblical” obligation. In sending, the sent ones take with them the dimension of that reality and authority.
The gifts of the Spirit are therefore an urgent provision in the midst of a sea of active hostility against them. The issue of authenticity is the issue of the truth of our consecration. When it is only a shallow series of mindless altar calls and a few crocodile tears, the powers of the air yawn in our face. They know when a true consecration has been made, where the life is laid down ultimately and totally before God. At the same time, such a consecrated people are living consciously and sacrificially as being the appointed salvific agents of God toward the people Israel at the end of the age.
This is intrinsic to apostolic comprehension of what the church is. The church that fits the description I have given will itself comprehend and recognize its calling toward the restoration of Israel in her last days’ tribulation. It will certainly dismiss any thought that it is going to be raptured away at the time when its presence is most radically required, for its presence means salvation for Jews in their soon-coming “time of Jacob’s trouble.” This is not an appendage for the church; it is central and primary to the church’s own consideration of itself and what its purposes are in God.
Knowing that there will be such a demand will also require a sacrificial lifestyle. Israel’s restoration is the issue of the King and His Kingdom. God is not restoring them because they deserve a homeland after long centuries in the Diaspora, but their restoration is the coming of the King so that “law might go forth out of Zion, and the word of the Lord out of Jerusalem”(see Isa. 2:3), a redeemed and restored nation. That is why the powers of darkness will be in such a fit and frenzy of opposition to anything that pertains to Jewish rescue, salvation and redemption in the last days. The issue of Jewish restoration is the issue of the Kingdom of God, and the powers of darkness are the false usurping rulers of this world and do not want to relinquish and forsake that usurping activity, which they have enjoyed in an unchecked and uncontested way since ages millennia. It is the coming of the King as the One seated on the throne of David in the holy hill of Zion, with the redeemed and restored Israel that marks their end. We need to know this final drama, or we will not understand the frenzy and the rage that will be poured out upon Jews in the last days. The powers of darkness, in their corrupt and perverse wisdom, recognize that the only way to avert the threat to their false rule is by annihilating the Jews, whose return would terminate them.
apostolic church in need

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5332 Mar 4, 2013
The “time of Jacob’s trouble” that concludes the age and brings Israel’s King and His rule over the nations will be a time of sifting and chastening. The church must recognize and accept the ultimate requirements of such a task and willfully adopt the coming times as central or primary to its whole purpose for being. We must consciously be aware and take hold of these tasks for ourselves, willfully. You do not come to this through a process of osmosis.
apostolic church in need

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5333 Mar 4, 2013
We need to recognize what these last days mean as they pertain to the Jewish people, as well as the role and function of the church toward this people. In fact, the eternal destiny of men is determined by what we will do with the “least of these My brethren”(see Matt. 25:40). The Jew will be “least” in those days. The most celebrated and prosperous of Jews, who are currently riding the crest of the world’s wave, will find themselves with only a shirt on their backs and cast out into the nations in the most desolate and deprived condition.
We have to lay hold of this prophetic understanding, and then determine that we choose to be a factor in their deliverance in that time. That one choice, that one conscious deliberation, that one taking of that mandate to ourselves, has the potential to transfigure the church. Every aspect of the faith is brought into a new kind of perception, a depth of awareness, and a new reality, once this central key is fitted into the church’s consciousness as the primary purpose for its being. Anything that has to do with any subtlety of any anti-Jewish, anti-Semitic residue, of which we think we might be free, will be flushed to the surface. There is a flushing out, a depth and intensity of the work of God in the sanctification of the body. In Ezekiel 20, God tells Israel,“I will meet with you in the wilderness of the nations, face to face. And there you will come into the bond of My covenant and under the rod of My authority.”
Something happens to a remnant of Jews in the last days’ final sifting that is the factor by which they return to Zion as the “redeemed of the Lord,” with everlasting joy upon their heads and mourning and sighing fleeing away. There will be no return at all unless there is a church in the earth that already anticipates this and is preparing itself to be the salvific agent of God for this distressed people in a soon-coming time; for when it comes, it will come suddenly. This perspective needs to be central to our whole purpose and being. Therefore, we need the strategic direction of God, which is obtained through the operation of the Spirit through trusted members in the body, whose prophecies are not some kind of soulish exercise or drawing of attention to themselves, but a trusted expression of God’s wisdom and will in a critical moment of decision. Can you see what we have been trafficking in? Most of are unable to discern whether a prophecy that we are hearing is of the Spirit or of man. That kind of dubious, hazy condition can no longer be tolerated in an hour that has come, where there is a deep seriousness of God needed in the church. For our purpose and call, we need to hear from God in critical moments through a word of prophecy, a tongue, an interpretation, or a word of wisdom. We need the operation of the gifts of the Spirit now, in the context that God has always intended. T
apostolic church in need

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5334 Mar 4, 2013
the church that obtains this hearing from God is the church that has consciously come to this serious place in Him, whose members have been tested and know each other, so that when a word comes forth, they know that it is not of man but of God.
It is no accident that such a fellowship’s prayer and worship reflects the truth of this reality, because prayer and worship are not luxuries, but spiritual weapons. They are no more relevant or real than we ourselves are, no more significant than the truth of what we are in ourselves and before God. It is not a technique or methodology that is required, but an expression of a worship that issues from the experience of God’s redemptive power in our lives, for we are in something earnest together. We are not ashamed to be dealt with, and when we receive such dealings from a brother or a sister, we are going to give expression in joy to the release and freedom that comes from the sanctifying work that has waited for this condition to be obtained. God will not meet us on our terms; He will not play our games. He waits for that which is true, real and earnest; that which acknowledges sin, corruption and need. Only then can we experience the grace of God. Our prayer is relative to the reality to which we have come, and that kind of prayer is powerful and moves heaven. It has moved out of a casual, conglomeration of saints, whose essential focus is on themselves, and whose spiritual egocentricity has never been broken. We can bring egocentrism into the church as profoundly as we knew it in the world. All we have done is shifted the object. In the world, it was carnal pleasure and delight and material things. In the church, it is still ego and self:“How did you enjoy the meeting? What did you think of the speaker?” That self-focus is an inveterate power that can only be broken when we ourselves are not the center of our own concern and preoccupation, but God and His purposes in the context that I am setting forth and calling apostolic.
This is not a naïve body, because it knows that the church is a place of suffering before it is a place of glory. Suffering is intrinsic to this kind of relationship. It is not because we intend to afflict each other or constitute a threat or an annoyance. It is the very nature of things, because the members of the body are in differing places of maturity and background. The thing that distinguishes the church I am describing is that it iswilling for such a suffering. A body of this kind is eternity-conscious. Its conduct in this present moment is set in eternity, knowing that there is an issue of eternal judgment and eternal reward. It is very much aware that the Lord is coming, who will bring His rewards with Him and give to every man according to his work. It knows that it is living in the anticipation of eternity, and that it does not want to suffer an eternal chagrin and disappointment for living beneath the glory of God.
apostolic church in need

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5335 Mar 4, 2013
That kind of reality and that kind of life together not only affects the worship of such a body, but it also affects their discernment. Their discernment is much more acute, more able to sift and separate the kinds of things that beguile and trap Christians of a shallower kind. It discerns and recognizes the whole issue of the dark powers of the air and the necessity to wrestle against them. Wrestling is ultimate confrontation, and ultimate consecration alone defeats these powers. It is not merely the activity of individual saints, but a church that recognizes the configuration of powers that are above them and will do battle in the realm of spirit in a depth of prayer that is relative to its own reality.
The character of this body is tempered, disciplined and sacrificial. It is authentically submitted to authority resident in the body, which is identified by the anointing and call and not by ecclesiastical office, whether humanly or religiously obtained by credentials. The issue of authority is recognition, and the submission to such is critical to the whole character of a body of that kind. If we continue to be autonomous, self-willed individualities that will come on Sunday, but make our own decisions, plans, and programs and not even notify or ask, then the powers of darkness do not take us seriously. They know when we are submitted to the Lord. If that submission is only superficial, if we have insulated ourselves from it, if there is something in us that does not want to come under an authority because we see its defect, then that body lacks the apostolic character that commands the respect and acknowledgment of the powers of darkness. We have got to take the risk of submission to authorities whose lives may well be lacking in one aspect or another. They will always continue to lack, except they be with us in the reality of a body, because the sheep as well as the shepherds are ministered to in the church. We have no excuse to withhold our submission to the authority that God has invested in the body through men.
blessings laws of God

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5337 Mar 4, 2013
Here are the four laws of God's blessing:

1. Our blessings should flow to others. The Bible teaches us that we are blessed not just so that we can feel good, not just so we can be happy and comfortable, but so that we will bless others. God told Abraham in Genesis 12:2,“I will bless you ... and you will be a blessing”. This is the first law of blessing: It must flow outwardly.

How do you bless others? By serving a need, whether it is physical or emotional support, financial help, or practical advice. "Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand" (Philippians 1:4 MSG).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Thinking 36,795
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Too Fine 104,532
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Steve III 640,848
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 11 min saleemo 43
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min The Hangman 969,748
web advertising 17 min daly2000 2
Sissy Boys love black guys 24 min my username is t... 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min LAWEST100 618,242
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 280,830
More from around the web