bless the jews
goat milko

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5294 Feb 26, 2013
Goat milk is also a brain food, it is very high in chlorine, and can be used when there are problems with the kidneys as it has a germicidal effect on them. It has been known, that when given fresh warm goat milk, sick people on their death beds have virtually been brought back to life. It is much easier for mankind to digest and assimilate goat milk right into the blood than any other milk in the world. That is one reason why it is so easy for it to transmit the nutrients that are well needed for the body and utilize them. It actually digests within 20 minutes, and cows milk takes a 2-3 hours to be digested.
wish above all things

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5295 Feb 26, 2013
God's Word

According to the Bible in III John 2, the Lord says "I wish above all things that thou may-est prosper and be in HEALTH, even as thy soul prospereth. In Exodus 15:26 says, "If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that HEALETH thee. Therefore, according to the Bible and God, the first step towards HEALING, or the maintaining of good HEALTH is to search one's self to see if the Lords Commandments have been obeyed and if any of our time and effort have been spent for the prospering of our soul by reading His word the "Bible" and praying and praising Him, etc., because His Word says that we are to do these things, fearing the Lord and departing from evil, "It shall be HEALTH to thy navel, and marrow to they bones." Proverbs 3: 1-8. It is not God's will that his children be chronically ill. Did you know that back in the 1980's Dr. Jensen said that 85% of the public was in the third stage of illness, which is the chronic stage. I wonder what stage we are in now? The Lord does allow sickness to chasten, to teach and to show us of His power, or that some are faithful to Him inspite of the afflictions, such as Job, and Paul. Psa. 103: 2,3 says "Bless the Lord , O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who HEALETH all thy diseases. Acts 10:38 says God annointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power; who went about doing good and HEALING all that were oppressed of the devil. It is God's will to HEAL. Jesus said, "These signs shall follow them that believe; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover," Mark 16:18. Mathew 18:19 the Lord says, "Assuredly I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as concerning anything that they ask, it shall be done of my Father which is in Heaven.
wish above all things

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5296 Feb 26, 2013
Learn and Apply It

That certainly tells us that the decision to step forward and do what your soul or heart commands your mind to do is right. If we don't have sense enough to listen to what our inner being tells us is right for our HEALTH, then we need to listen to what God tells us to do! Don't conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be tranformed by the renewing of your mind. How do you renew your mind? By the reading of God's word, the Bible). His words have the power of life and death in them. He created the world by speaking it into existance. If his words have so much power that all He had to do was to speak them to create an earth and everything on it, don't you think his words can also heal our sicknesses! In Ephesians 4:23 it says, "and be constantly renewed in the Spirit of your mind (having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude). Strong's Concordance says about the renewing of the mind: Where it stands to be steadfast amidst affections, through the confident expectations of the day of rest and recompense. The new nature which belongs to the believer by reason of the new birth.

You Are Wonderfully Made

There definitely is no healing or good health in life without God in our life first. He gave us our mind and body and we are fearfully and wonderfully made; we have 10 billion brain cells and over 60 billion in our body. There are three things that need attention when it comes to HEALING. The spirit, mind and the body. One affects the other. They are all connected. If one of them is left out, there is no total HEALING! They all go together! That means you need to start with the Spirit of man, but it takes the mind to decide that. When you finally realize that is where you begin to heal, then the body begins to fall into place and obey you!
herbs in bible times

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5297 Feb 26, 2013
Herbs That Were Used In The Bible
I thought it would be interesting to talk about where in the Bible that herbs were used and how. Since the history of herbs go back hundreds of years and more! I actually have not heard many people say at anytime that they knew what herbs were used and how, and also maybe what for. Many people still don't know what many of our herbs are used for today. It is amazing how many herbs are out there. Did you know that for every disease there is a cure growing in the ground for it? Just like digitalis. Before we had digitalis in pill form, people used to chew the leaf right off the tree. Actually there were less deaths when people were doing that. You see the leaf also had something in it that would give a person a stomach ache if they were getting too much. Now the pill is made without that part in it, and if you take too much, I understand it can be fatal. I believe that we are coming into the time when we will probably go back to growing gardens and herbal gardens as in groups or family's, if you are not already doing it.
1) CEDAR WOOD
(Liviticus 14:51) Then he is to take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn and the live bird, and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times.
(Liviticus 14:52) He shall purify the house with the bird's blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet yarn.
Numbers and Samuel
(Numbers 19:6) "The priest is to take some cedar wood, hyssop and scarlet wool and throw them onto the burning heifer."
(Numbers 24:6) "Like valleys they spread out, like gardens beside a river, like aloes planted by the Lord, like cedars beside the waters."
(2 Samuel 5:11) "Now Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David, along with cedar logs, and carpenters and stone masons , and they built a Palace for David."
(2 Samuel 7:2) He said to Nathan the prophet, "Here I am, living in a palace of cedar, while the ark of God remains in a tent!"
(2 Samuel 7:7) Wherever I have moved with all the Israelites, "did I ever say to any of their rulers whom I commanded to shepherd my people Israel, "Why have you not built me a house of cedar?"

I Kings, II Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles
(I Kings ) 5:8 "So Hiram sent word to Solomon, saying, "I have received the message you sent me and will do all you want in providing the cedar and pine logs. My men will separate them and you can take them away. And you are to grant my wish by providing food for my royal household."
(I Kings 9:11 King Solomon gave 20 towns in Galilee to Hiram king of Tyre, because Hiram had supplied him with all the cedar, pine and gold he wanted.
(II Kings19:23) By your messengers, you have heaped insults on the Lord. All you have said "With my many chariots, "I have accepted the heights of the mountains, the utmost heights of Lebanon, I have cut down it's tallest cedars, the choicest of its pines, I have reached its remotest parts, the finest of its forests.
(I Chronicles 22:4) David provided more cedar logs, than could be counted, for the Sidonians and Tyrians had brought large numbers of them to David.
herbs in bible times

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5298 Feb 26, 2013
(II Chronicles 1:15) The King made silver and gold at Jerusalem (as plentiful) as the stones, and cedar as plentiful as the sycamore-fig trees in the foothills.
Christmas Incense Assortment -(100) Intense Incense Sticks hand made by IntenseIncense; (20) Evergreen,(20) Frankincense,(20) Myrrh,(20) Cinnamon,(20) Holly
Christmas Incense Assortment -(100) Intense Incense Sticks hand made by IntenseIncense; (20) Evergreen,(20) Frankincense,(20) Myrrh,(20) Cinnamon,(20) Holly
Amazon Price:$8.24
List Price:$12.99
Christmas Incense Variety Pack -(200) Intense Incense Sticks hand made by IntenseIncense; (50) Frankincense & Myrrh,(50) Cinnamon,(50) Evergreen & (50) Holly
Christmas Incense Variety Pack -(200) Intense Incense Sticks hand made by IntenseIncense; (50) Frankincense & Myrrh,(50) Cinnamon,(50) Evergreen & (50) Holly
Amazon Price:$14.98
List Price:$27.99
5 Packs of 20 Christmas Scented Incense Sticks - 5 Scents - Free Uk P&p
5 Packs of 20 Christmas Scented Incense Sticks - 5 Scents - Free Uk P&p
Amazon Price:$45.00
Numbers, Psalms, John, Esther, Proverbs, and Song of Solomon
(Numbers 9:18) "Then a man who is ceremonially clean, is to take some hyssop, dip it in the water and sprinkle the tent and all the furnishings and the people who were there. He must also sprinkle anyone who has touched a human bone or a grave or someone who has been killed someone who has died a natural death.
(Psalms 51:7) "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow
( Psalms 45:8)."All your robes are fragrant with myrrh, aloe, and cassia.
(John 19:29) A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus' lips.
(Esther 2:12) Before a girls turn came to go in to King Xerxes, she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six months with perfumes and cosmetics. An this is how she would go to the king.
(Proberbs 7:17) "I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon", come let's drink of love till morning"
(Song of Solomon 4:6) "Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense."
(Song of Solomon 14:4) "Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with the trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices."
John, and Mark
(John 19:39) John accompanied Nicodemus the night of the crucifixion, and Nicodemus brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about seventy-five pounds. They took Jesus' body and the two of them wrapped it, with the spices, in strips of linen.
(Mark 14:3) While Jesus was in Bethany, reclining at the table in the home of a man known as Simon the Leper, a woman came with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, made of pure nard. She broke the jar and poured the perfume on his head. Some of those present were saying indignantly to one another, "Why this waste of perfume? It could have been sold for more than a year's wages and the money given to the poor.
(John 12:3) Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume, she poured it on Jesus' feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.
Uses of Herbs During Biblical Times
As we can see herbs and spices were not only used in foods, but numerous other uses were acquired. They would use them to wrap and bury the dead in cloth like linen. They would use it in their sacrifices. Actually the cost of many spices and herbs were extravagant. It sounds as though they used it to preserve the meat that they ate, and also the meat offerings. They used it on the bread for a memorial. They also used it when they were sick and ailing. They used it as a gift, like when Jesus was born.
glu

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5299 Feb 27, 2013
One particularly useful nutrient is the free-form amino acid glutamine. Glutamine is very pivotal in maintaining proper muscle mass, brain function, intestinal integrity, and stable blood sugar levels. It is often prescribed to recovering alcoholics by natural therapists to control alcohol cravings. 1-3 grams before each meal is suggested. Glutamine is excellent for helping to heal leaky gut syndrome, a very common symptom of intestinal candidiasis. Also, since weight loss is usual with severe candida infestations, this amino acid helps protect against muscle loss. Glutamine is also very stimulating to the immune system. Do everything you can, then, to acquire it and be diligent about taking it.
ezekiel 47 verse 12

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5300 Feb 28, 2013
And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
All kinds of fruit trees will grow on both sides of the river. Their leaves won't wither, and they won't fail to produce fruit. Each month they will produce fresh fruit because this water flows from the holy place. The fruit will be good food, and the leaves will be used for healing."

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And by the river upon its bank, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for food, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall its fruit be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to its months, because the waters flowed out of the sanctuary: and its fruit shall be for food, and its leaf for medicine.
ezekiel 47 verse 12

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5301 Feb 28, 2013
And by the river on the banks thereof, on this side and on that side,.... On each side of the river, on the banks of it:
shall grow all trees for meat; such as bear fruit, that may be eaten, and is good for food: by these "trees" are meant truly gracious souls, converted persons, real Christians, true believers in Christ; who like trees have a root, are rooted in the love of God, in the person and grace of Christ, and have the root of the matter in them, the grace of the blessed Spirit; and who also is their sap, of which they are full, and so grow in grace, and in the knowledge of Christ; grow up in him, and grow upwards and heavenwards in their affections and desires, and in the exercise of faith and hope: they are the trees of the Lord, trees of righteousness, good trees, that bring forth good fruit; and are often in Scripture compared to trees the most excellent, as palm trees, cedars, olives, myrtles, &c. and wherever the Gospel comes, these trees arise, and are watered and made fruitful by it; sometimes in lesser, and sometimes in greater numbers, as in the first times of the Gospel, and as they will in the latter day; see Psalm 92:12,
whose leaf shall not fade; as the leaves of trees in autumn do, and drop off and fall; to which some professors of religion are compared, who bear no fruit, only have the leaves of a profession, and this they drop when any trouble or difficulty arises, Jde 1:12, but true believers, as they take up a profession on principles of grace, they hold it fast without wavering; their root, seed, and sap, remain, and so never wither and die in their profession; see Psalm 1:3,
neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed; which are the graces of the Spirit, and good works flowing from them: the graces of the Spirit are abiding ones, as faith, hope, and love; these never die, are an incorruptible seed, a well of water springing up unto everlasting life; and good works, which are fruits meet for repentance, and evidences of faith, and by which trees are known to be good, always continue to be wrought by believers, in the strength and grace of Christ, from whom they have all their fruits of every kind, Hosea 14:8,
ezekiel 47 verse 12

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5302 Feb 28, 2013
.....it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months; or, "first fruits" (o); that is, everyone of these trees, or every true believer, shall be continually in the exercise of grace, and the performance of duty; they shall be constant and immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord; they shall never cease from yielding fruit, or doing good; they shall still bring it even in old age; see Psalm 92:14,
because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary; because the waters, which issued out of the sanctuary, ran by these trees, and watered them, and made them fruitful, and therefore called their waters: the fruitfulness of these trees, true believers, is not owing to themselves, to their free will and power; to their own industry, diligence, and cultivation; but to the supplies of grace they receive by means of the Gospel, and the doctrines of it; which bring forth, or cause to bring forth fruit, wherever they come with power, Colossians 1:6,
and the fruit thereof shall be for meat; not for saints themselves, who live not, neither on their graces, nor their works; though indeed they do eat the fruits of their doings, Isaiah 3:10, that is, enjoy good things, consequent on their works, through the free favour and good will of God; but for meat for others; for their fruit, which appears in their words and actions, are very beneficent to others; their fruit is a tree of life, Proverbs 11:30 and their lips feed many, Proverbs 10:21, with knowledge and understanding; with the Gospel, and the doctrines of it; and with the comfortable experience they have of its truths and promises: yea, their fruit are meat and food for Christ himself; who comes into his garden, and eats his pleasant fruits, feeds and feasts, and delights himself with his own grace in his people, and the exercise of it, Sol 4:9,
and the leaf thereof for medicine; or, "for bruises" (p); for the healing of them, which is only done by the blood of Christ; who is the only physician, the sun of righteousness, that rises with healing or pardon in his wings; and the whole language of this passage is borrowed from hence by John, and applied to Christ the tree of life, Revelation 22:2 and the Gospel professed by true believers directs to him for healing, or for the remission of sin, and is the means of applying it, Psalm 107:20 and a cheerful constant profession of Christ and his Gospel, which is the Christian's leaf, does good like a medicine, both to the Christian himself, and to others; who are animated and encouraged thereby to go on with pleasure in the ways of God.
ezekiel 47 verse 12

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5303 Feb 28, 2013
Eze 47:8

AND GOES DOWN INTO THE ARABAH: Presently this involves a drop in elevation of over 3,700 feet (from the temple mount at 2,430 feet above sea level to the Dead Sea at 1,290 feet below sea level).

WHEN IT EMPTIES INTO THE SEA, THE WATER THERE BECOMES FRESH: Or, more expressively, as the KJV: "The waters shall be HEALED!". Think of those waters of the Dead Sea, dreary and dreadful! This was the "Chamber of Horrors" in the land of Israel. Travelers describe it as a place of utter desolation. Lying in a deep hollow, some thirteen hundred feet below any other sea, the Dead Sea was sunk deep into the earth, like the mouth of the abyss. Masses of tar float upon its surface, and line its shores. Poisonous gases abound, and on its banks are hot sulfur springs. Swimming, or rather floating, in its thick brine is unpleasant; the skin tingles with its acid salts long afterwards. It is not desirable to linger upon the brink of it, neither is there anything to tempt one to do so. Very scanty is the vegetation, few are the birds, and rare the living things. It is the place of destruction. Nothing may live there, at least for long.

The doomed lake has dark mysteries buried in its heart -- down deep in its depths lie the destroyed cities of the plain, Sodom and Gomorrah, whose sins provoked the wrath of God. In this respect the Dead Sea is a fit picture of our fallen humanity, a truthful symbol of the whole world, which lies in wickedness. It may be said that the world is a vast "Dead Sea", and its cities modern "Sodoms".

God is at work creating new heavens and a new earth, and in the process forms of beauty are developed -- little "outposts" of the Kingdom of God which is coming -- but to this day the old decadent cities of our world remain easily-recognizable matches for the depraved and debauched cities of the plain, where Lot first pitched his tent, and then finally took up residence.

And the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked. Can it ever be purified? Can its "waters" be healed? Yes, God says, they WILL be healed! Let us believe His promise, and take courage. Let us believe that, one day, the worst hell-holes of sin will yet be made holy. Even when it seems to be the least likely expectation, even when we are shocked at the sin which surrounds us, we are still to believe that Yahweh shall reign for ever and ever, and the serpent and sin shall be crushed under our Redeemer's heel. "The waters SHALL be healed": all the brine and tar of the Dead Sea will not be enough to forestall the hand of the Almighty. The worst that Calcutta, or London, or New York can offer will yet be made sweet as the pure water of Siloam. The atrocities of war and oppression will cease, and the reign of evil will end; for the Lord has promised it, and it will be done. The kingdoms of this world must become the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ; and every heart and every mind will be truly and wholly his. "The waters shall be healed." Thank God.

The river of "life" represents the spiritual life and healing that flows to humanity from the throne of God (John 4:14; 7:37,38). "The river is like the blood of the Messiah from the cross of Calvary that began as a trickle (John 19:34). Finally, the blood, like the river, became a flood of redemption for all people (Rev 1:5). So the flow from Calvary became a fountain of redemption for all people including Israel (see Zech 13:1-6; Rev 1:5-6). Just so, the water of life that the prophet saw coming from the threshold came forth gently, then began to flow, and finally became a mighty river of life healing all in its wake" (Cooper, cited in Const).
healed waters

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5304 Feb 28, 2013
Eze 47:9

THERE WILL BE LARGE NUMBERS OF FISH: "The special mention of abundant fish and a thriving fishing industry is difficult to understand, if intended literally. But the spiritual meaning of these words is too obvious to require elucidation.'As the fish of the Great Sea' certainly suggests the blessing of the Gentile nations through the godly influence of this new House of God" (FLET).

Eze 47:10

The Dead Sea would become so full of many varieties of fish that fishermen would fish for them from Engedi, on the west side of the sea about midway north to south, to En Eglaim, possibly on the northwest shore near Qumran or on the eastern side. The entire Dead Sea region would not become fresh, except as described in v 11.

EN GEDI: Sig "the fountain of a kid". The fountain is for cleansing (Zech 13:1). The kid, a sin-offering, points to the Day of Atonement (Lev 16:5). Cp Song 1:14.

EN EGLAIM: Sig "the fountain of the young calves": young bullocks of burnt-offering.

Eze 47:11

BUT THE SWAMPS AND MARSHES WILL NOT BECOME FRESH; THEY WILL BE LEFT FOR SALT: "This river of life goes to the Dead Sea and its waters are healed, so that they swarm with fish. Nevertheless 'the miry places thereof and the marshes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.' Literally the words are really difficult. Symbolically they suggest easily enough that whilst this rebuilt temple of an Israel returned from captivity will have wondrous possibilities of carrying divine influence and blessing to the most unlikely quarters, it was not to be expected that in that age a perfect and complete reformation would be accomplished" (FLET).

Eze 47:12

Fruit trees would grow all around the Dead Sea. They would remain continually healthy and productive. These trees would be so fruitful that they would bear fruit every month of the year. People would eat their fruit and use their leaves for medicinal purposes. This formerly desert region would blossom like a rose (cp Eze 36:35; Isa 35:1,2,6,7; Joel 3:18).

THEIR LEAVES FOR HEALING: "Here, surely, is a detail which shouts for symbolic interpretation... The symbolic use of this very passage in Rev 22:2 indicates expressly what is being argued for here as almost self-evident:'On either side of the river was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.' He would be a bold man who would maintain the literal intention of these words in this context!" (FLET).

Eze 47:13

Eze 47:13--48:35: The boundaries and principles of allotment of the land. See Lesson, Ezekiel's temple: 12 tribes.

Vv 13-21: This describes a land whose territory is considerably less than that promised to Abraham (Gen 15:18): this cannot be the future Kingdom of God.

Vv 13,14: The Lord instructed the future Israelites (cf v 21) to divide the Promised Land for their inheritance. He first described the boundary around the entire land. The tribes of Joseph, namely Ephraim and Manasseh, were to have two portions (cf Gen 48:5,6,22). This was important to clarify at the outset because the tribe of Levi would receive another portion of the land (Eze 45:1-8; 48:8-14). Thus the number of tribal allotments would be 12 plus the Levitical portions. Each tribe was to have as much land as all the others; the portions were to be equal in size. This was not the case when Joshua divided the land among the tribes; some tribes received more land than others. Thus the Lord would fulfill His promise to give the Israelites the land as an inheritance. The boundaries described here are almost identical to the ones in Num 34:3-12 (cf 1Ki 8:65).
territories cleansed

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5305 Feb 28, 2013
Eze 47:15
Vv 15-17: The LORD specified the boundaries by listing place names that the Israelites of Ezekiel's day would have known. Not all of them are identifiable today. The northern boundary would run from the Great (Mediterranean) Sea east, following the road to Hethlon, to the entrance of the town of Zedad, and through the region of Hamath (cp 1Ki 8:65) near Berothah to Sibraim. It then ran through Hazar-hatticon (lit, "the middle Hazar") on the border of the territory of Hauran. Hazar-enan (perhaps the same as Hazar-hatticon) seems to have been the easternmost town in this string. It apparently stood between the borders of the territories controlled by Damascus and Hamath. Some of these sites apparently stood within or adjacent to the region described, not just along its border.
Eze 47:17
THE NORTHERN BORDER OF DAMASCUS... HAMATH: In other words, the NORTHERN border of the land will be the SOUTHERN border of Damascus and Hamath.
Eze 47:18
The eastern border would run between the territories of Hauran and Damascus and then along the Jordan River between the land of Israel on the west and Gilead to the east. This boundary would continue south through the eastern (Dead) sea to the town of Tamar.
HSul takes the "east sea" to be the Persian Gulf, and draws maps showing strips of Israel's territory stretching across Arabia to the Euphrates. But, plainly, the eastern border of the Land will be the Jordan River, And the "eastern sea" = the Dead Sea (Num 34:3; Josh 12:3; Joel 2:20). No other conclusion is possible.
Eze 47:19
The south border would run west from Tamar to the waters of Meribath-kadesh (Kadesh-barnea), to the Brook of Egypt (Wadi el-Arish), and along this stream to the Mediterranean Sea.
The southern border: "Kadesh in the Negeb is unmistakable. The great sea is certainly the Mediterranean. But many identify 'the river' as being the Nile, and thus proceed to appropriate a big piece of the land of Egypt as part of Israel's future inheritance. But this is certainly not the true interpretation, as is proved by the mention of Kadesh. Also, the southern limit of the Land promised to the Fathers is 'the river of Egypt', which is undeniably the wadi El Arish which enters the sea just south of Gaza. Also, the Hebrew word for 'river' here is that which describes a torrent and is certainly not the correct word for a mighty flood of waters like the Nile" (FLET).
Eze 47:20
The west border would be the Mediterranean Sea from the south border, the Brook of Egypt, to a point west of Lebo-hamath in the north.
Eze 47:21
The Israelites were to divide the land in this way for the tribes of Israel by lot (cf Eze 45:1).
Eze 47:22
Vv 22,23: The land was not to be for Israelites alone, however. Aliens who permanently lived among them could dwell in this region too. Under the Mosaic economy, resident aliens were non-Israelites who had adopted the religion and laws of the Hebrews; they had become converts to the worship of Yahweh. The Israelites were to regard these alien peoples as equals with themselves concerning their rights within the land. These aliens were to inherit portions of land in the tribal allotments just like the Israelites who lived there (Eze 14:7; 22:7; Lev 19:34; 24:22; Num 15:29; Isa 56:3-8).
THE ALIENS WHO HAVE SETTLED AMONG YOU: The Gentiles who have accompanied the Jews in their return from exile: the "mixed multitude". Or, possibly, those Gentiles already in the Land when the captives return.
In vv 22,23 there is "explicit legislation to ensure that strangers in the Land shall not be disinherited but shall have their own portion alongside the children of Israel. This is difficult to reconcile with the many promises that, in the Kingdom Age, the Land is to be for Israel, ruled over by the twelve apostles. But as a solution of the inevitable difficulty that the Jews returning from Babylon would find people of other races already settled in their territory, it is eminently sensible and just" (FLET).
healingherbs by the river

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5306 Feb 28, 2013
Eze 47:1
Vv 1-12: The temple river: This healing river of God is plainly symbolic:(a) it arises at peak of mountain -- which is (practically) an impossibility; (b) its volume increases dramatically, even though it has no tributaries feeding into it; and (c) cp with Rev 22:2.(Cp also the sym nature of Joe 3:18.)
HAW comments: "Because 'waters come down from under the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar'(Eze 47:1), it is inferred [by HSul]'that the altar must be considerably elevated.' But is one at liberty to deduce from the verb 'come down' that the waters descend from the top of a mountain? The seven steps and eight steps (Eze 40:22,31) by which the house was higher than its surroundings would be adequate to explain why the waters 'come down' " (FLET).
"Springs do not emerge from the summit of 'a very high mountain'[as HSul suggests]. Occasionally they spring from fairly near the highest point of a mountain, but never from the top-most peak. Nor does a normal stream deepen at such a fantastically rapid rate as to be crossed only by swimming when a mere one and a half miles from its source. Nor does any river grow in volume except through the contributions made by tributaries, and this river has no tributaries. It may, of course, be urged in reply that these living waters are to be altogether miraculous. And to such an 'argument' there can be no answer. Nevertheless it is surely significant that this river, if real and not symbolic, is the only miraculous element connected with Ezekiel's temple" (FLET).
V 1: Ezekiel's guide, who appears to have been his original guide in this vision (v 3), brought him back to the main entrance to the temple proper. Ezekiel saw water flowing to the east from under the temple threshold. It apparently flowed to the south of the stairs on the right side of the temple as one faces east.
Eze 47:2
The man then brought Ezekiel through the north gate to the outside of the outer wall of the temple enclosure. Just south of the east gate he saw water trickling to the east, a continuation of the stream that he had observed inside the temple enclosure.
Eze 47:3
Vv 3-5: The "man" took his measuring line (Eze 40:3) and measured 1,000 cubits (about one-third of a mile) east from the wall along the watercourse. He led Ezekiel across the river (Heb "nachal") and it was ankle deep. Another 1,000 cubits farther east they crossed again, and this time the water was knee-deep. Another 1,000 cubits and it was up to his waist. Another 1,000 cubits and it was so deep that they could not cross it standing up; it was so deep they would have had to swim across.
This description suggests that some major topographical changes will occur east of present-day Jerusalem by this time. Other prophecies support this conclusion (Eze 34:26-30; 36:8-12,30-36; 37:25-28; 45:1-8; 48:8-14; Joel 3:18; Zec 13:1; 14:4-8). The water will follow the contours of the altered terrain. Zechariah recorded that the water flowing from Jerusalem will divide with half of it going west to the Mediterranean Sea and half east to the Dead Sea (Zec 14:9). Ezekiel described only the branch that flowed east.
Eze 47:6
DO YOU SEE THIS?: In other words,'Have you considered the spiritual import of this vision?'
Eze 47:7
A GREAT NUMBER OF TREES ON EACH SIDE OF THE RIVER: Rivers, by their very nature, give and nurture life.
Eze 47:8
AND GOES DOWN INTO THE ARABAH: Presently this involves a drop in elevation of over 3,700 feet (from the temple mount at 2,430 feet above sea level to the Dead Sea at 1,290 feet below sea level).
WHEN IT EMPTIES INTO THE SEA, THE WATER THERE BECOMES FRESH: Or, more expressively, as the KJV: "The waters shall be HEALED!". Think of those waters of the Dead Sea, dreary and dreadful! This was the "Chamber of Horrors" in the land of Israel. Travelers describe it as a place of utter desolation.
healingherbs by the river

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5307 Feb 28, 2013
Lying in a deep hollow, some thirteen hundred feet below any other sea, the Dead Sea was sunk deep into the earth, like the mouth of the abyss. Masses of tar float upon its surface, and line its shores. Poisonous gases abound, and on its banks are hot sulfur springs. Swimming, or rather floating, in its thick brine is unpleasant; the skin tingles with its acid salts long afterwards. It is not desirable to linger upon the brink of it, neither is there anything to tempt one to do so. Very scanty is the vegetation, few are the birds, and rare the living things. It is the place of destruction. Nothing may live there, at least for long.
The doomed lake has dark mysteries buried in its heart -- down deep in its depths lie the destroyed cities of the plain, Sodom and Gomorrah, whose sins provoked the wrath of God. In this respect the Dead Sea is a fit picture of our fallen humanity, a truthful symbol of the whole world, which lies in wickedness. It may be said that the world is a vast "Dead Sea", and its cities modern "Sodoms".
God is at work creating new heavens and a new earth, and in the process forms of beauty are developed -- little "outposts" of the Kingdom of God which is coming -- but to this day the old decadent cities of our world remain easily-recognizable matches for the depraved and debauched cities of the plain, where Lot first pitched his tent, and then finally took up residence.
And the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked. Can it ever be purified? Can its "waters" be healed? Yes, God says, they WILL be healed! Let us believe His promise, and take courage. Let us believe that, one day, the worst hell-holes of sin will yet be made holy. Even when it seems to be the least likely expectation, even when we are shocked at the sin which surrounds us, we are still to believe that Yahweh shall reign for ever and ever, and the serpent and sin shall be crushed under our Redeemer's heel. "The waters SHALL be healed": all the brine and tar of the Dead Sea will not be enough to forestall the hand of the Almighty. The worst that Calcutta, or London, or New York can offer will yet be made sweet as the pure water of Siloam. The atrocities of war and oppression will cease, and the reign of evil will end; for the Lord has promised it, and it will be done. The kingdoms of this world must become the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ; and every heart and every mind will be truly and wholly his. "The waters shall be healed." Thank God.
The river of "life" represents the spiritual life and healing that flows to humanity from the throne of God (John 4:14; 7:37,38). "The river is like the blood of the Messiah from the cross of Calvary that began as a trickle (John 19:34). Finally, the blood, like the river, became a flood of redemption for all people (Rev 1:5). So the flow from Calvary became a fountain of redemption for all people including Israel (see Zech 13:1-6; Rev 1:5-6). Just so, the water of life that the prophet saw coming from the threshold came forth gently, then began to flow, and finally became a mighty river of life healing all in its wake" (Cooper, cited in Const).
Eze 47:9
river cleansed

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5308 Feb 28, 2013
THERE WILL BE LARGE NUMBERS OF FISH: "The special mention of abundant fish and a thriving fishing industry is difficult to understand, if intended literally. But the spiritual meaning of these words is too obvious to require elucidation.'As the fish of the Great Sea' certainly suggests the blessing of the Gentile nations through the godly influence of this new House of God" (FLET).
Eze 47:10
The Dead Sea would become so full of many varieties of fish that fishermen would fish for them from Engedi, on the west side of the sea about midway north to south, to En Eglaim, possibly on the northwest shore near Qumran or on the eastern side. The entire Dead Sea region would not become fresh, except as described in v 11.
EN GEDI: Sig "the fountain of a kid". The fountain is for cleansing (Zech 13:1). The kid, a sin-offering, points to the Day of Atonement (Lev 16:5). Cp Song 1:14.
EN EGLAIM: Sig "the fountain of the young calves": young bullocks of burnt-offering.
Eze 47:11
BUT THE SWAMPS AND MARSHES WILL NOT BECOME FRESH; THEY WILL BE LEFT FOR SALT: "This river of life goes to the Dead Sea and its waters are healed, so that they swarm with fish. Nevertheless 'the miry places thereof and the marshes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.' Literally the words are really difficult. Symbolically they suggest easily enough that whilst this rebuilt temple of an Israel returned from captivity will have wondrous possibilities of carrying divine influence and blessing to the most unlikely quarters, it was not to be expected that in that age a perfect and complete reformation would be accomplished" (FLET).
Eze 47:12
Fruit trees would grow all around the Dead Sea. They would remain continually healthy and productive. These trees would be so fruitful that they would bear fruit every month of the year. People would eat their fruit and use their leaves for medicinal purposes. This formerly desert region would blossom like a rose (cp Eze 36:35; Isa 35:1,2,6,7; Joel 3:18).
THEIR LEAVES FOR HEALING: "Here, surely, is a detail which shouts for symbolic interpretation... The symbolic use of this very passage in Rev 22:2 indicates expressly what is being argued for here as almost self-evident:'On either side of the river was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.' He would be a bold man who would maintain the literal intention of these words in this context!" (FLET).
bless thy soul

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5309 Feb 28, 2013
Blessed be the name of yeshua hamamaschiah
petezo

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5310 Mar 1, 2013
'You shall have enough goats' milk for your food, for the food of your household, and the nourishment of your maidservants'(Proverbs 27:27).

The milk consumed in biblical times differed much from the milk we consume today. The milk of the Bible came from cows and goats and was consumed straight from the animal (it was not pasturized or homogenized), or it was immediately fermented. These 'live' foods provide excellent health benefits in contrast to today's pasturized, homogenized, often skimmed and 'refortified' milk, which is not only less nutritious but also can be potentially harmful and a major cause of allergies and even heart disease.(pg 147)

Below are some of the health benefits attributed to raw goat milk consumption:

Goat's milk is less allergic - It does not contain the complex protein that stimulate allergic reactions to cow's milk.) Goat's milk does not suppress the immune system. Goat's milk is easier to digest than cow's milk (An old statistic showed that goat's milk will digest in a baby's stomach in twenty minutes, whereas pasturized cow's milk takes eight hours. The difference is in the structure of the milk.) Goat's milk has more buffering capacity than over the counter antacids.(The USDA and Prairie View A&M University in Texas have confirmed that goat's milk has more acid-buffering capacity than cow's milk, soy infant formula, and nonprescription antacid drugs.) Goat's milk alkalinizes the digestive system. It actually contains an alkaline ash, and it does not produce acid in the intestinal system. Goat's milk helps to increase the pH of the blood stream because it is the dairy product highest in the amino acid L-glutamine. L-glutamine is an alkalinizing amino acid, often recommended by nutritionists.

Pg. 148 - "The Makers Diet"

Goat's milk contains twice the healthful
liver tonic

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5312 Mar 1, 2013
Liver Tonic and Treatment.

Milk Thistle----- This is by far the most impressive of the herbs for the treatment of and prevention of Liver damage. The main Chemical ingredient is Silymarin, which is thought to be at least ten times more potent in Antioxidant activity than vitamin E. Silymarin increases the glutathione (GSH) content of the liver by over 35% in healthy subjects, and increases considerably the level of the important antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase in cell cultures. Glutathione is responsible for detoxifying a wide range of hormones, drugs, and chemicals. By increasing glutathione, the liver has a greater capacity for detoxification reactions.

In one study involving Amanita phalloides (the deathcap or toadstool mushroom) the most powerful liver-damaging substance we know, killing 30 % of all victims, Silymarin proved 100% effective in completely counteracting the poison when it was given ten minutes after ingestion. Silymarin was also found 100% effective in preventing the poison from working when given prior to ingestion of the mushrooms. Another interesting fact about Milk Thistle is its ability to stimulate protein synthesis. Thus suggesting that Milk Thistle or more specifically Silymarin exert both a protective and restorative effect on the liver.(Note: It has been brought to our attention this is best taken two weeks, then stopped for two weeks before resuming as the body will get use to it.)

Standard dosage:(70-210 milligrams three times a day, depending on the strength. Best results from Alcohol-free-based extracts) 140 milligrams of silymarin three times a day

Dandelion root----- enhances the flow of bile, improving liver congestion, bile duct inflammation, hepatitis, gallstones, and jaundice. Dandelion causes contraction and release of stored bile, and with its high Chlorine content, has a tonic action, improving liver function.
Dandelion root also acts on Diabetes helping to prevent sudden and severe fluctuations. Dandelion root & leaves are also thought to reduce the amount of sugar in the blood. Since Dandelion is a diuretic, it also works on the kidney aiding in the flushing of the system. Don't panic though, Dandelion is high in potassium, so as long as it is kept in check and an occasional banana or fresh vegetables are eaten there is little to worry about.

Dosage:
4-8 milliliters of juice or fresh root (1-2 teaspoons)
2-8 grams of Dried root, in a tea (infusion or decoction)
4-8 milliliters of Fluid extract (1:1)(1-2 teaspoons in water or any drink.)
250-500milligrams in a Powdered solid extract (4:1)

Turmeric---- is a perennial herb of the ginger family, with significant antioxidant activity comparable to standard antioxidants such as vitamins C and E! The anticancer effects of turmeric and curcumin (the primary components) have been demonstrated at all steps of cancer formation: initiation, promotion, and progression. Several studies suggest that curcumin can also promote cancer regression. Curcumin has also exhibited hepatoprotection similar to that of glycyrrhizin and silymarin against carbon tetrachloride and galactosamine-induced liver injury. Curcumin prevents the liver enzymes SGOT and SGPT, commonly seen in experimental models of inflammation. Curcumin is an active choleretic, increasing bile acid output by over 100 percent. In addition to increasing biliary salts, cholesterol, and bilirubin, curcumin also increases the solubility of bile, suggesting a benefit in the prevention and treatment of cholelithiasis.

Dosage:
Since turmeric demonstrates such exciting properties, and since turmeric is a common spice used in many Mediterranean dishes, it is safe to say that it may be consumed quite liberally. When used medicinally the dosage should be increased to between 400 and 600 milligrams three times a day. Combining with Bromelain seems to enhance absorption. Since both Turmeric and Bromelain have anti-inflammatory effects, this may have an added advantage.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#5313 Mar 1, 2013
I'm Christian but I have some jewish blood inside me.
copper miracle

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#5314 Mar 3, 2013
For instance, many people have toxic levels of copper in their system from drinking water out of copper pipes. The copper is a colloid because the water ran through the copper pipe, the copper enters the water as a colloidal, and the copper is not in a water-soluble form. Only water-soluble copper can get rid of gray hair while being non toxic. The person with a high copper toxicity level, could drink water-soluble copper, and have no negative side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Frank N Stine 15,801
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 983,108
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 10 min Doctor REALITY 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 683,651
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,690
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Kyrie makes it OFFICIAL: he's SICK of LeBron!!! 9 hr Mirrormirorwall 2
More from around the web