|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

What's for Breakfast?

Drink lemon and water upon waking.

Thirty minutes later, if desired, have a piece of fruit.

How to prepare a breakfast shake:

Put an organic raw food powder into the highest-quality balanced water, or add to raw, sprouted seed, or nut milks.

Add fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, mangoes, coconut juice, and coconut meat.

Add flax and/or borage oil, or sesame oil.

Add a healthy saturated fat such as raw coconut oil to aid hormone balance and to help create slow, steady, long-term energy.

An avocado may be added.

Add bananas sparingly because they are high in fruit sugars. Note: A banana can soothe a frazzled nervous system due to its high content of tryptophan, a calming amino acid.
lunch

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

What's for Lunch?

For many people, lunch isn't lunch without a sandwich! Some people have eaten the same sandwich every day of their lives and they never tire of it. Although they may not be tired of their sandwich, their sandwich is making them tired! In fact, a sandwich that contains protein, pasteurized dairy and refined carbohydrates is one of the body's greatest enemies.

To make matters worse, many deli meats are high in nitrates and nitrites, a contributor to stomach cancer. Digestive organs have to contend with condiments that contain sugar and preservatives, chips fried in partially hydrogenated oil and sprinkled with table salt, and soda loaded with refined sugar, artificial chemicals, and caffeine.
Lunch may be the most challenging meal to change, but don't despair. Whenever possible, use organic meats, fruits, and vegetables. For a two-week lunch transition, try the following suggestions:

Buy sprouted bread, raw cheese, and sliced turkey and chicken from the local health food store, making sure they contain no nitrates or nitrites. Canned tuna in spring water without salt is an okay transition food. Condiments need to be purchased from the local health food store, making sure they contain no canola oil or sugars.
Purchase sprouted tortillas for a burrito. Make sure the beans contain no lard, and stay away from pasteurized cheese. Add guacamole, salsa, and cilantro.
All sprouted breads and tortillas, as well as sliced deli meats such as chicken and turkey, are transitional foods.
Follow the directions below for grains, seeds and nuts.

Grains: Add to the grain (millet, brown rice, quinoa, amaranth, etc.) an equal amount of purified, filtered, bottled, or distilled water. Add one tablespoon of raw organic apple cider vinegar or lemon juice (optional). Cover. Let sit at room temperature overnight (7-10 hours). Drain the water, rinse the grain, and put it back in the pot with an equal amount of purified water. Cook. Cooking time will be shorter for soaked grains.

Seeds and nuts: Put seeds or nuts in a bowl with purified water. If desired, add a pinch of sea salt. Leave them at room temperature overnight. In the morning, rinse and eat, or rinse and air-dry nuts or seeds on a towel. Eat within two or three days. You can rinse these two times a day until consumed.

Optimal Lunch Suggestions

Brantley Salmon on a String: Lightly seared salmon (rare in the middle), lightly steamed cabbage and string beans (steam 1-3 minutes). Add raw butter or cold-pressed olive oil and sea salt after steaming. Eat with a large salad.

Brantley Chops and Nuts: Raw chopped salad; choose veggies of all colors. Make a dressing with olive oil, lemon juice, spices, and finely diced parsley and cilantro. Add avocado slices and sprinkle sprouted seeds or nuts on top sprouted sesame seeds.

Brantley Salad of the Sea: Soak arame (or any seaweed you prefer) 5-30 minutes and rinse. Slice the seaweed, green onions, and cucumbers and toss with raw sesame oil and raw apple cider vinegar. Add seasonings, sea salt, and sprouted seeds or nuts. Marinate overnight. Eat with steamed corn or steamed yam with raw butter and sea salt.

Brantley Let People Rollup: Raw hummus, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts rolled in lettuce with condiments and spices (add sprouted nuts and seeds if desired). Instead of lettuce, nori (a black seaweed), which comes in sheets, may be substituted.
lunch

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Optimal Dinner Suggestions (Whenever possible, use organic ingredients)

Brantley Coconut Drizzle: Drizzle raw coconut oil or raw cream over a bowl of fruit. Sprouted nuts or seeds are optional.

Brantley Sear Him Lightly: Lightly seared fish with grated carrots, beets, olive oil, and lemon. Carrots, beets, lemon juice, and olive oil are great to cleanse the liver and gallbladder.

Brantley Beet the Greens: Lightly steamed greens: kale, Swiss chard, collards, and beet greens. Choose one or a combo, and drizzle olive oil or use raw butter and lemon with seasonings.

Brantley Baked in the Raw: Baked potato with raw butter or olive oil with guacamole and salsa.

Snack Attacks

What can be done if that healthy meal was missed and the snack attack or craving the crunch settles in?
Prepare in advance by bringing healthy snacks to work.
If craving another sweet treat, the body may be deficient in raw fat and raw protein. In this case, eat half a teaspoon of raw coconut oil or half a teaspoon of raw butter on a raw sprouted cracker.
It is all about balance and being able to figure out what the body is trying to say.
Brantley Snack suggestions:

Apples, walnuts, pecans, or almonds.
Raw sprouted trail mix and food bars.
Celery sticks with raw, sprouted almond or cashew butter .
Guacamole with sliced cucumber, carrots, and red bell pepper strips.
Sprouted crackers with fresh salsa.
dinner

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Fish: cold-water fish with scales, wild-caught (not farm-raised), such as salmon, halibut, red snapper, sea bass, tuna.
Meat: grass-fed, hormone-free beef, including hamburger and lamb.

Dairy: raw cheese, raw milk, raw cream, raw butter (nothing pasteurized or homogenized).

Fruits: apples, Asian pears, tropical fruits: young (Thai) coconuts (the juice is sweet and delectable, while the meat is soft, delicious, and high in raw, healthy saturated fats and vitamin D), mangoes, papayas, and pineapples, berries, cherries, durians, grapefruits, kiwis, oranges, peaches, pears, plums.

Nuts and seeds: almonds and raw sprouted almond butter, flax seeds, macadamia nuts, pecans, sesame and sunflower seeds, walnuts.

Vegetables: celery, string beans, peas, broccoli, cucumbers, asparagus, all lettuces except iceberg, cauliflower, green and purple cabbage, tomatoes (all colors), Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, yams, carrots, beets, summer and winter squash, red-skinned white potatoes, artichokes, avocados, sprouts (any kind), sea vegetables (nori, arame, dulse, hijiki, and kombu), cilantro, parsley, arugula, raw spinach (not cooked), corn, radishes, jicama, peppers (red, yellow, and orange), and many others.

Vinegar and Oils: raw coconut oil, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, flax oil, borage oil, sesame oil, raw organic apple cider vinegar.

For optimal health, do not eat the following nonfoods:

Pasta or pizza
Flour products: refined or whole grain breads, muffins, scones, Danish pastries, bagels, doughnuts, Pop-Tarts, cinnamon rolls
Processed or refined flour crackers
Tortilla chips/tortillas
Rice cakes
Commercial cereals
Table salt
Sugar or artificial sweeteners such as Aspartame (NutraSweet) and Splenda (Sucralose)
Pasteurized dairy foods of any kind
Processed and smoked meats, which are dangerous to the lining of the stomach: hot dogs, deli meats containing nitrates or nitrites, such as turkey, ham, beef, pastrami, salami, pepperoni, and corned beef; bacon, including Canadian bacon
Canned fruits and vegetables
Processed and packaged foods
Frozen meals and frozen processed foods
Sugar, candy, ice cream, cookies, pies, cakes, and cupcakes
Fast food
Fried foods
Popcorn with fake butter flavor
Condiments with sugar, table salt, or preservatives
Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
Anything caffeinated
Bottled or packaged fruit and vegetable juices
Margarine or butter substitutes of any kind, including lard, shortening, and processed vegetable oil
dinner

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Sun, Spirit, Exercise, Rest, Relaxation, Fun, and Forgiveness
After the body becomes balanced, it is time to address bringing balance into everyday life.
Sun: It is one of the most crucial elements for overall health. 20-30 minutes of sunlight on the skin per day is vital for the production of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), and is essential for the absorption of calcium and other minerals. A balanced diet rich in omega-3s provides vitamin D3. Do not take the synthetic vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
Spirit: Keep the spirit positive and alive. God made the human body with self-healing abilities. That divine health is each person's birthright. No matter one's religion or belief system, daily prayers and good wishes for oneself and others can connect each person to the deepest love and healing in the world.
Exercise: The human body is meant to be active every day, promoting circulation, pulling in oxygen -- important to fight cancer, viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc. A short time on a mini-trampoline will help wash away trapped fluids around the cells and remove toxins while increasing the electrical potential of each cell as well as communication between cells.
Rest, Relaxation and Sleep: These are crucial for restoration."Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise," goes along with the body's natural circadian rhythm, which follows the cycle of the sun and the moon.
Fun: Most people work too hard and play too little. Remember how it felt to play like a child, hanging around with family and friends, acting silly and carefree. People need to have fun and fly high on a natural endorphin release. It is beneficial for body, mind, and soul.
s.
dinner

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Forgiveness: Lack of forgiveness is detrimental in the end. Hate festers and can contribute to cancer or heart disease. Health is also about the mind and feelings in one's heart. An unwillingness to forgive can cause an acidic condition in the body, forcing oxygen out of the cells and causing stagnation in the body's energy. Scientific studies on the power of forgiveness have proven this to be more than a concept. If forgiving someone in person is too difficult, feelings can be written in a journal to let them go.

When people nourish themselves with the best food, drink, and thoughts they can truly be free from suffering, pain, and negativity. People are designed for and created to live in optimal health utilizing the foods that come from the earth and the sea. These magical elements are meant for people as food, drink, and medicine. Nothing else is needed. Live among the magnificence of what God created.

No matter how sick someone is or what anyone has to say about it, each person can heal themselves. The body knows how to balance, heal and restore itself -- if allowed to do so. Start slowly, detoxifying one system at a time. Each system must be cleansed repeatedly, at specific intervals, to clear up the many years of waste trapped and causing the blockages. Take responsibility and remember: prevention is the key to optimal health.
For more information on detoxification and de-solidification programs, see the full text version of "The Cure: Heal Your Body, Save Your Life".

Brantley Wellness Formulas
Dr. Brantley formulated these remedies for many of his clients who were dying, and he was their only hope. He called on every scrap of knowledge and instinct he possessed to make his formulas so powerful that they could kick-start the weakest and most debilitated systems. These formulas were not conjured on paper or copied from a book. He tested them in his clinic on critically ill clients over the past 20 years, and they have saved thousands of lives. As an herbalist, a naturopath and a Ph.D., Dr. Brantley makes certain that the individual herbs in his formulas not only complement one another energetically, but also are the most powerful combination of herbs on the planet.
chamomile

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Chamomile (Matricaria recutita, Chamaemelum nobile)

Used internally for gastrointestinal problems and externally for skin and mucous membrane inflammation. There is some weak evidence pointing to the efficacy of chamomile for alleviating mouth sores and upset stomachs. There are ongoing studies evaluating the use of chamomile for anxiety, insomnia and chronic pain.Topical application of chamomile for dermatitis was proved ineffective.

Attention for Liver Disease: Chamomile may reduce clotting ability.Because it appears to interact with cytochrome p-450 metabolized substances (see About Cytochrome P-450 below), do not take during HCV treatment.

Safety Information: Rashes and allergic reactions are the most common side effects of chamomile. May increase bleeding risk.Possible risk for those with hormone-senstive cancers or conditions. The safety for children, pregnant and nursing mothers is not established.

Interactions: Chamomile may interact with any cytochrome p-450 metabolized substances (see About Cytochrome P-450 below), and the list of drugs that may interact with chamomile is long.Use cautiously if taken with other sedating drugs.

Lab Notes: May interfere with coagulation labs, such as PT and INR.May lower creatinine levels.

Note: Chamomile comes in many forms. Ingested or applied as a tea are the most popular forms of administration.
6 fish to avoid n why

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

6 Fish to Avoid (And Why)

Daily Health Tips update

Yesterday we gave you a list of healthy and sustainable fish to eat—today we have the top six list of fish to avoid, due to contaminants and depleted supply:

1. Bluefin tuna is on the threatened species list, and they also have high levels of mercury and an Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) health alert.

2. Chilean sea bass has almost entirely vanished from the Antarctic waters, and the trawler and long lines used to catch them have damaged the ocean floor and other wildlife.

3. Groupers are vulnerable to overfishing and also contain high mercury levels and carry an EDF health advisory.

4. Monkfish habitats have been threatened by poor catching methods and are quite depleted.

5. Orange roughy is also vulnerable to overfishing due to its long life. Fish that live for a long time pose a higher mercury threat as well.

6. Farmed salmon is raised in an area with parasites and diseases, fed fishmeal, and given antibiotics to help with the diseases the farms create. They also contain high levels of PCB and have a health advisory from EDF.

Source: Eating Well
a prayer to be spoken

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

What Do I Need To Do About Acid Reflux Disease – Breaking Spiritual Roots Of Acid Reflux!

First, take the time to repent for agreeing with the spirit of fear. Fear is a spirit that does not come from God. God is a God of peace and not stress. In 1 John 4:18 it says perfect love cast out fear. You just need to trust and believe and kick out the spirit of doubt and unbelief in the Lord.

Spiritual Warfare Deliverance Prayer Acid Reflux Disease:

Father God forgive me for not trusting you and living in fear. I first receive you into my heart because I’m a sinner and need you in my life to give me peace.

Father God, I repent and renounce the spirit of fear in my life and in my generations going back to Adam and Eve. I bind and break the spirit of fear off my life manifesting as worry, anxiety and stress. I command the spirit of fear to go to dry places now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Father God, I choose to accept your love and choose to cast my cares to you and not fret or worry. I give you permission to control my life and I choose to die to self and from self-sufficiency, self-reliance, etc. I choose to trust you and others today as well as myself.

Amen.

I speak over my body and ask for a creative miracle to heal and dissolve any scares or sphincter in the lower part of my esophagus.

I speak a healing to the hypothalamus reacting to the spirit of fear and call it to go back to peace and that all the tension in my body, soul and spirit including the central nervous system (the autonomic nervous system) and my esophagus to go back to peace.

I speak to the lining of my stomach and esophagus to relax and go back to peace now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Father God, I speak to my adrenal glands and also normalize the balance of epinephrine and norepinephrine.

Father God, I speak healing and balance to all gastric acid and Pepin, gastrin secretion buildup and call it to go back to peace and stop misfiring.

Father God, I pray over production of histamine will stop and that all pain and inflammation will stop.

Father God, I thank you for the healing and praise your name that I can live a normal life in you. Amen.
paul thorn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Many Believers Believe Paul’s Thorn In The Flesh Is Not Sickness And Disease.

Lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.¯ 2 Cor. 12:7- 9.

There is no backing in scripture that Paul’s Thorn in the Flesh was due to sickness. Infirmities here “I take pleasure in infirmities,” in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak2, then I am strong. What “infirmity of the flesh” did Paul preach the gospel through? Not sickness, he preached through the consequences of “reproaches”,“persecutions”, and “distresses for Christ’s sake:”(v10), and that is what his “thorn” was, people, who were inspired by “the messenger of Satan”, persecuting and reproaching him.
Lets look at the Old Testament since the Old Testament and New Testament have harmony with each other.

In Numbers 33:55, the Israelites warned, If ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and THORNS IN YOUR SIDES.¯

This warning is repeated in Joshua 23:13 and in Judges 2:3. Thus the thorn refers, not to something within the body, but to annoyances from without, caused by people. Paul speaks of his particular thorn as being the messenger of Satan to buffet me.

The word buffet¯ means to strike as with the hand; to contend with.
His reference to buffeting¯ would refer more easily to the beatings, stoning, and the like which he received after he preached the Gospel from city to city, than to any possible sickness in his own body.
This misconception within the body of christ only hinder or destroy the faith of God’s people creating doubt and unbelief in God’s Word for healing.
paul thorn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)¯ Heb. 10:22,23.

Sickness many times is a chastening or punishment from God because of our habitual sin (either personal or generational), but, through Jesus Christ, we can still claim healing by repenting and restoring our fellowship with God. But to say God will never punish without letting us know what it is for and will not continue to punish when we have learned our lesson.

What kind of God, who loved us so much and sent his son to die for us, would do such a thing!

Conclusion:

What misconception do you believe that you’ve learned from man and have not explored the scriptures for yourself.

When you look at Mark 16:14-20, it is the great commission for all to follow:

14Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. 19So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Deliverance Healing Prayer:

Father God, forgive me for believing the misconception of Paul’s thorn as sickness and disease. I repent and renounce that lie, for doubt and unbelief and I command these spirits to go so that my faith can grow. Father God, help me to believe your word and believe your truth about healing today by reading your word. Amen
depresso

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Depression is very real, but in most circumstances is a spiritual matter…not a medical problem. Depression is but one result of what happens when the Peace of God is traded for buying into the lies of the world. Greed, lust, hatred, selfishness and unforgiveness are the tell-tale symptoms behind depression.Modern medicine is not equipped to diagnose or treat spiritual sickness. But since modern medicine is trusted as God by many people (including many Christians), depression is treated as though it were a medical condition.
There is both godly and evil medicine.

Medicine from God always heals and never kills. Medicine from hell never heals and can only kill. This is how you can test good medicine from bad.

Drug companies that produce SSRI’s are driven by greed and power at the expense of human life. They lie to doctors and the public about their products. They influence politicians and overseers to serve their goals of more money and power.

Keywords: Antidepressants, School Shootings, Psychiatry, Drugs, Depresssion, Suicide, SSRI, Paxil, Zoloft, Bipolar, Manic, watch free videos online, video free, online videos
how do you know

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

How Do You Know If You Have An Ungodly Soul Tie?

Everything you think about, you relate to or every place you go, and even the way you dress is based on upon another person or organization. Not only that, your while life is planned around this other person or organization. It is unhealthy.

What I mean about organization for example a church where you are not allowed to wear paints, cut your hair on so on. Instead of trusting in the holy spirit it is ruled by the soul. Cults are the same way.

It happens when a person is a needy soul person who needs approval of others to feel loved.

We are body, soul and spirit. Ungodly soul ties develop or entangle in the soul area of the mind, will and emotions.

A person entangled in an ungodly soul tie is playing their soul over their spirit without negative outcome.

Our spirit should rule over the soul (flesh)– and should be king.
The soul is the mind, will and emotions of a person. We cannot discern or make right and godly decisions in the soul area. The body is the slave to our mind, will and emotions.

Renewing Your Mind For Breaking Ungodly Soul Ties Of Co-Dependency Relationships

You cannot rule your life by your soul – your emotions. You cannot rule your life by your mind because your mind is mislead and needs to be renewed by the word of God. If your mind being renewed or constantly not being renewed by the word of God, your mind will lead you to distruction. Demised of different degrees. It will lead you to unhealthy relationships.

Symptoms of Ungodly Soul Ties

– Obsessive preoccupation with another, to the neglect of the things of the Lord.

– Tendencies to be domineering and controlling in a co-dependent relationship.

– Tendencies to be passive and apathetic in a relationship (easily manipulated).

– Inability to truly forgive from the heart.

– Another person’s voice playing over and over in the mind like a tape-recorder.

– Inability to bring a relationship under the godly order and control of the Holy Spirit.

– Patterns of anger, blame and accusations in a relationship.

– Fear of being real with or speaking truth to another (intimidation and fear of man).

– Psychic or occultic phenomena within a relationship.

Separation by Isolation – Ungodlly Soul Ties

Isolation is a solid weapon of witchcraft. The person who is manipulating you wants to separate you from your friends, your church, or anyone whom it perceives can speak truth into your life. The manipulative person is jealous of your giftings and wants to quench them or use your gifts to their benefit. I have witnessed people that have two close, stable friends and watched this force of wickedness separate and isolate its victim from their comrades. They are filled with rejection and cover up their rejection and insecurity with manipulation and control.
soultie breaker

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

The Workings Of An Ungodly Soul Tie

Breaking Soul Ties of co-dependent relationship

The Need for Breaking Soul Ties: After a person separates from the other person, then breaking soul ties is necessary; otherwise, all your thoughts will be toward that person. Not only that, the soul ties will keep you in the past remembering all the good and bad. An Ungodly Soul tie grabs hold of you in the now and pulls you in the past. You cannot operate in the now with truth and logic reality and will mess everything around you in the now because your mind and soul and emotions are tied to the other person. Many times, the person being controlled, will have to create a new identity because while bound to that other person, you loose your identity and be more like them.
MOLD fly

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

MOLD, The Silent Killer! Are You Sick With No Answers? Could This Be You?
God be with u

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

JANUARY 28, 2013

Obama secretly pledges to divide Jerusalem
Reblogged from Vine Of Life News:

Aaron Klein

SOURCE

Will Obama press Israel into new so-called land-for-peace talks?

TEL AVIV - Now that he has secured his second term, President Barack Obama has already secretly pledged to the Palestinians he will press Israel into a new round of so-called land-for-peace negotiations, a top Palestinian Authority negotiator told WND.

The negotiator said top members of the Obama administration told the Palestinians the U.S.

Read more… 266 more words
urgent prophetic warning

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

An Urgent Prophetic Warning From God Given Me June 29, 2012

I was up late the other night when God gave me this message. I had no electricity, so I had to hand write what was being told to me, and I could barely keep up. This is a warning message from God about what is to come, and for His people. Please pray before and after you read this, so that you will receive what He is trying to say…pray for understanding. Thank you.

Friday June 29, 2012 11:43 p.m.

“Adonai is angry; yes, His anger is hotter than 1,000 wildfires set ablaze, for His people have become slack; His people will not turn from their wicked ways. He raises His right hand against the inhabitants of all the earth, not once, not twice, but more than enough! Yet they still continue dwelling in the valley of corruption, wandering in the desert. They are like Israel when she refused to listen.

“Oh foolish harlots and whoremongers, who are you to say there is no God? Who are you to turn to your right and to your left without asking your Heavenly Father where you are going? You are a foolish people who think yourselves to be as great as Adonai; for a single eye on HIs face is by far greater than the sun that His hands hung in the heavens to be a blessing to you–but now I say, it shall be a curse! You say you do not fear Him? But do you not realize, oh foolish and corrupt generation, it is He who gives, He who allows, and He who takes away?

“Wash your hands and prepare your feet, for the feast of flesh is near, the hour which you know not creeps upon you when you are not watching. For the same hand that raised you up shall bring you down!”

“For it is written, says the Lord of Hosts,‘See, today I am letting you choose a blessing or a curse. You will be blessed if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today. But you will be cursed if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God. So do not disobey the commands I am giving you today, and do not worship other gods you do not know.’ Deuteronomy 11:26-28

“And it is also written,‘He is the way our sins are taken away, and not only our sins, but the sins of all people. We can be sure that we know God if we obey His commands. Anyone who says,‘I know God,’ but does not obey God’s commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if someone obeys God’s teachings, then in that person God’s love has truly reached its goal. This is how we can be sure we are living in God; whoever says that he lives in God must live as Jesus lived.’ I John 2:2-6

“Adonai shall turn His anger away from His people if His people will turn back to Him and obey him. Yes, His anger shall be turned into compassion if those of you who are called His shall truly repent at His feet and rebuke the powers of darkness that weighs heavy upon your lives. Or did you not know you cannot serve God and man? Either you hate one, or love the other…choose the Lord your God this day!

“Adonai is angry; yes, His anger is hotter than all the flames that cannot be quenched nor tamed in the bowels of the earth. Turn back, all of you who have ears to hear, turn back! For His anger shall soon come upon every nation! Gather your sheep and gather your oil and lamps; collect your harvest while there is still light! Oh hear what the Lord says! Do not tarry, the night time is soon coming–and none of them in the darkness shall be spared–no, not one! They shall be brought to shame; all of them who serve the god they did not know, by the word of the lamb shall they be slain!

“And so it is spoken, and so it is done…” Says Adonai.

“No one ever hates his own body, but feeds and takes care of it. And that is what Christ does for the church because we are parts of his body.” Ephesians 5:29-30

Lyn Leahz
pray for them

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Obama secretly pledges to divide Jerusalem

Aaron Klein

SOURCE

Will Obama press Israel into new so-called land-for-peace talks?

TEL AVIV – Now that he has secured his second term, President Barack Obama has already secretly pledged to the Palestinians he will press Israel into a new round of so-called land-for-peace negotiations, a top Palestinian Authority negotiator told WND.

The negotiator said top members of the Obama administration told the Palestinians the U.S. president will renew talks aimed at creating a Palestinian state in the so-called 1967 borders – meaning in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and, notably, eastern Jerusalem.

The negotiator further revealed when it comes to dividing Jerusalem, Obama wants to rehash what is known as the Clinton parameters.

That formula, pushed by Bill Clinton during the Camp David talks in 2000, called for Jewish areas of Jerusalem to remain Israeli while the Palestinians will get sovereignty over neighborhoods that are largely Arab.

WND previously reported how Palestinians are building illegally in Jewish-owned areas of Jerusalem, changing facts on the ground and resulting in Arab majorities on certain neighborhoods.

This is not the first time the Palestinians are claiming Obama will push for new talks during a second term.

Just before November’s presidential election, a senior PA negotiator claimed to WND if Obama secures another four years in office, he will use his second term to target Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as the main party to blame for the collapse of Mideast peace talks.

The negotiator further claimed Obama quietly pledged to the Palestinians a campaign at the United Nations to renew U.N. Security Council Resolution 242, which calls for a Palestinian state in the “1967 borders.”

The negotiator further said Obama had promised the PA that the establishment of a Palestinian state will be one of the main priorities for a second term.

“We were told that the negotiations for a Palestinian state will be a main goal for Obama,” said the negotiator.“Netanyahu will be declared the main person responsible for the collapse of the peace process.”

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

The subject of the thread is "Bless the Jews"

How is it blessing the Jews to contradict their GOD by flooding this thread with many names of a god that is not the GOD of Israel?

GOD only has one name, the name given to Moses by GOD on Mount Sinai.

Other names were given by men defining a limited god according to their state of spiritual evolution.

But the only logical name for an OMNIPRESENT GOD in any language is the one that GOD gave to Moses:

Exodus 3:13-15 (King James Version)

"13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

In Israel names described what was named.

In only one passage in the entire bible, GOD revealed his name. GOD told Moses that his name is "I AM THAT I AM", the only logical name can be used in any language to describe an OMNIPRESENT GOD that contains all that exists.

Those who have many names for their god(s) are worshiping graven images created by men.

We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
The subject of the thread is "Bless the Jews"
How is it blessing the Jews to contradict their GOD by flooding this thread with many names of a god that is not the GOD of Israel?
GOD only has one name, the name given to Moses by GOD on Mount Sinai.
Other names were given by men defining a limited god according to their state of spiritual evolution.
But the only logical name for an OMNIPRESENT GOD in any language is the one that GOD gave to Moses:
Exodus 3:13-15 (King James Version)
"13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."
In Israel names described what was named.
In only one passage in the entire bible, GOD revealed his name. GOD told Moses that his name is "I AM THAT I AM", the only logical name can be used in any language to describe an OMNIPRESENT GOD that contains all that exists.
Those who have many names for their god(s) are worshiping graven images created by men.
We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!
GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
World events soon to come: www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,501 - 4,520 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

666 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Shivar 596,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 38,027
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 217,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Scrooge 680,623
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Shivar 440,847
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 min waleed sadat 36,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min pusherman_ 512,285
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Haydos 272
•••
•••
•••