bless the jews
prophecy by nita john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4974 Jan 26, 2013
I was so devastated that I had to hear something encouraging. So I said to Him,“Lord, what one thing brings You the greatest pleasure?” He quickly replied,“The day the Father releases the Jubilee anointing as depicted in Isaiah 61, because that is what is going to bring My Church into Ephesians 4:12-13.”

Something is coming that is far more glorious than what we think we just lost. God is going to visit His sheep. He is going to reclaim His people, but He is also going to reclaim America. Remember, the revolution is about to begin, and this revolution is not only about the temporal world, it is also about Christ in you. You have to come to a place where you want this revolution more than you want to breathe. If you want to keep living for the world, then what you are going to get is the world. But if you want what God wants to give you, then today is the day of salvation. Today! Change your perspective and start striving after and contending for Christ in you.

One time I was ministering in a church and the pastor said to me,“I plead with you, tell us the truth about where the Church is going. Please. We have pastors all over this valley that want to hear that truth. Please give it to us.” I said to him,“I'm not trying to be unkind. I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I'm telling you, you're not ready for it.” He looked at me thoroughly disgusted. Who was I to say that he was not ready for the truth? I told him,“I can see that I've offended you. I don't want to offend you. I'm sorry that you're offended, but you're not ready for it.” He said,“I will let you go as long as it takes in my pulpit if you will tell us the truth.” I said,“Okay.” So I tried; I promise you that I tried.

In the middle of the first message, I looked over at him to see how he was doing. His face was red. He was so upset. I thought,“I told you so.” When I finished the night, he came up to me and said,“The meetings are over.” I responded,“Which truth was it that offended you?” He said,“All of them.” I said,“I told you that you weren't ready.” He just looked at me, stunned.

The Church has to get ready. It takes grace to dine on the truth that transfigures. The only way you can obtain grace to hear the truth that will transfigure is by prayer and fasting and pleading that God will make the inner adjustments in you to enable you to dine on the higher truth. Every time He imparts, He requires something to depart. It is never given for free. Although salvation is free, after salvation there is a price for everything in the kingdom. What will have to depart is that which opposes what He has imparted. It is good that He works this way because if He is going to invest in you, He wants it to be of the greatest benefit in your life.

God is going to reveal the Kingdom. People like it when they see lots of healings and miracles; I like it too. However, the highest order of God’s miracles is what He does inside. His capacity to transform the soul—to transfigure you and me—is phenomenal. Once transfigured, you do not know yourself. Those who love you will not know you very well either, but what they see, they will like very much. I can remember a vision He gave me once. I saw people coming down the aisle that were dressed very casually, but there were beams of light coming from their hands. I said to the Lord,“Who are they?” He said,“These are the crucified ones, and they will walk in the power of the crucifixion”- meaning, the life of resurrection. What does that mean to the Church? These will minister to and transfigure you with the resurrection Word that is going to come forth from them. Why is God going to do this? Because He needs the Church to come up to Ephesians 4:12-13! He already has the vessels picked that He is going to use to help the Church come into her maturity.
prophecy by nita john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4975 Jan 26, 2013
This is not the time to sit around worrying who is President and who is not. We need to pray for the President we have so that he will do more for God than he will for the devil, but we need not worry about it. We should pray that God will heal him and make him the man that He wants him to be. But we should not worry about him. Rather, we are to keep our focus on Christ and who and what He is going to be in His Church in these last days. We are to focus on kingdom realities.

We have heard prophesied for many years, and I have prophesied it for many years as well because I saw it from the earliest days of my salvation, that the day is coming when the creative Word will be released in the Church. When the kingdom of God is fully released, we will see His magnanimous power, grace, and glory. Unless you have been close to someone who has been transfigured inwardly, you do not know what the Church has been lacking. These people are beautiful because they have no agenda. It is not about them. Everything is about Christ. They are beautiful people, and God is going to transfigure any who will in these days. In transfiguring the Church in America, God is going to begin the transfiguration of the nation. We will see our destiny because we are going to stand for it. You are not going to let any man take your crown. You are going to stand until America is what God says He is going to make her.

Jesus Christ loves you and this nation. We are going to go through the press, but we are going to come out glorified. Spend much time in the Word, in fasting, and in prayer. Ask God to fill you with the grace to believe because you want to stand for this nation and become what He has created you to be.

In His love,

Nita Johnson
prophecy by kenny

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4976 Jan 26, 2013
01-21-2013

The message by Kenny Atnip in January 2013

Some time ago God showed me and some others that America would enter an internal war. You can call it civil war or revolutionary me plainly part of his judgment on the U.S.A. and we should not get involved. The current government´s actions are because of God´s judgment so he who resists this government resists God´s ordinance.

Global war is coming as well, and America will be attacked, and after all of these things I saw a time of peace again in the land. America will be humbled and once again look to God as it´s provider and defender.

The message to Christians here in America is the same that Jeremiah told to Judah- Submit to God´s judgment and it will go well for you, resist and it will cost some their lives and others their
freedom.
prophecy by maurice sklar

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4977 Jan 26, 2013
The word of the Lord by Maurice Sklar on June 28, 2012

WORD FOR UNITED STATES

Dear Friends,

The Lord spoke to me today as I was watching SCOTUS decision regarding Obamacare and the contempt hearing of Eric Holder. We all need to pray and keep praying for the next several months and make sure you vote and share the gospel.

Thus saith the LORD:

"Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall NOT go unpunished. I hear the cries and the prayers of My people. But why do you cry out to Me now? Go to your idols that you worship, and the king you voted for. Let them deliver you now. Oh America, America! I am weary of your sins. I am grieved at My very heart at your whoredoms and your wickedness. Oh My church, how you have fallen into lukewarmness, apathy, and sleep! How long shall I bare with your idolatry and whoredoms. These are a stench in My nostrils. You are worse than the pagans that surround you. Your wicked deeds scream at Me louder than your prayers. Why do you cry to Me now? You are only beginning to reap what you have sown. I can bear your sins no more. How can you escape the wrath that is to come? Upon the head of John Roberts lies the guilt and the blame for this Supreme Court ruling, but upon the the nation as a whole lies the guilt of shedding of innocent blood by the millions through abortion; the open and legal embracing of sodomy and all manner of perversion; the daily abominations and sexual perversion through the internet; the departure from My Holy Word in the pulpits; and the greed, lust, selfishness, and disregard for the poor and needy.

You are worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. You are more filthy in my sight than Nineveh. You have broken My covenant I made with the Pilgrims, and the Founding Fathers. But, was that enough for you? No! You turned on the very nation and people that you swore in sacred oath to protect and cherish. Israel is My nation and My land forever. You broke covenant with her and pressured her to divide My land, and empowered her enemies to attack her. Why are there fires, and floods, and storms, and earthquakes, and financial disasters, and calamities hitting you from all sides? Repent of your sins, or it shall becomes seven times more severe than it is. Do you dare provoke me to My face? I am a great God and a Holy King! I hold your breath in My hand! You are only one thread away from the fires of hell, as my servant Jonathan Edwards preached to you during your first days, where you professed you love and espousals to Me.
Return, oh return to Me, America, before it is too late!

Concerning, Barak Obama, Thus saith the LORD:

This court ruling, though seemingly in his favor, will be his Waterloo. He shall be disgraced, shamed, and removed from office. For the sake of My Bride, and those few who have not defiled themselves, and have turned to Me in prayer, I will answer. But, as surely as I live, I shall visit this land with judgment. As you have done, so shall it be done to you."

Maurice Sklar
June 28, 2012
the name of GOD

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4978 Jan 26, 2013

The Name of God.

Related Tags >> Yeshua >> Elijah >> Jesus Christ of Nazareth >> Saviour >> Savior >> Messiah >> Redeemer >> Redeemed

Some of the prophecies are very specific that the name of God is Yahweh as expressed in the Hebrew tongue and Jehovah in the English tongue. This is not a hard concept to accept because it is all over the Hebrew writings of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.

Isa 42:8 I am Yahweh, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another.

Most English translation have only used the name Lord throughout. This is sad because this robs the reader from the truth of the scriptures, because the original Hebrew could be Yahweh, Adonai or Yah.

Although the name Jesus is the only name used in the prophecies to express the name of the Son of God, the Hebrew expression of Jesus is Yahshua in the Hebrew, which means Jesus Saviour.

atheist vivid dreams

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4979 Jan 26, 2013
Atheist Has A Vivid Dream of Heaven

( Originally posted on 27 December 2012 03:02 AM )

Author Unknown, just initials AC

Foreword:

I have read many many dreams and visions in the last decade, and I have to admit, this ranks as among the best. It is the most plausible, inspiring, uplifting, heartwarming testimony I have ever read.

About two thirds down the page you will read this line:

"Your words.. born in the fires of agony and trials.. will touch many lives.. and also save many lives.. "

How true these words are, as it touched my life, as I can identify with it.
raymond latest prophecy

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4980 Jan 26, 2013

Latest Prophecy of Raymond Aguilera

Raymond Aguilera 2013

2163. Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 20 January 2013 at 12:45 AM

During prayer the Lord gave me a vision, in the Spirit, of an nuclear explosion. I could see the mushroom expand, light up the night sky, and grow high into the sky. As I watched the mushroom cloud grow high into the sky, it stopped at one point and then fell down to the ground like a fallen tree. I could not believe what I had seen, for I do not believe this was possible according to man's laws of science.

Then the Lord said, "I am, I am, I am, what Was, Is, and What Is Going to Be. I am the beginning and the end of everything, the Maker, the Breaker of the universe, the God of gods, who has no end. What you saw, Reymundo, is no problem for Me to do. Whether it is one nuclear bomb or a million nuclear bomb explosions, I can make them fall like blowing down one million trees and make them fall in any direction I want. There is nothing that Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit cannot do. For We made everything that is seen and unseen.

Tell the world this is the kind of Power they are facing when they come against Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. There is just no chance for man or Satan of winning a war against Me.

I see and hear comedians bad mouthing Me, trying to act funny and look cute. Then there are those rulers and politicians thinking and trying to act like gods. The same goes for the leaders of some churches, trying to sit on My Throne. There is Only One God, Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. If a person believes in one idol or many, they will be judged for not believing in the True God - Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. When that person's time comes for judgment and they have to meet My Son, We will see who has the Power in the end. What a shame, what a shame, what a shame.

Tell the world, Reymundo, that the Power of Power is coming to correct some unfinished business, and they will be My First order of business. If they do not believe you with fear and trembling, do not worry, for everything is in My Hands. So be it! So be it! So be it!"

salvation prayer

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4981 Jan 26, 2013
SALVATION PRAYER

Jesus said:

"I am the door, if anyone enters by me, he will be saved..." John 10:9.
The Bible says:

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13.

Prayer of Salvation

"Dear Jesus, I believe in You. I believe You are the Son of God, that You died for my sins, and that You were buried and rose again as written in the Bible. I'm sorry for the things I've done that hurt You. Forgive me for all my sins. Come into my heart, take charge of my life and make me the way You want me to be. With Your ever present help, I renounce all my sinful practices of the past. Cleanse my heart with Your precious blood. Write my name in Your Book of Life. I confess You now as my Lord and Savior. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Jesus! In Jesus' Name, Amen."
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4982 Jan 26, 2013
salvation prayer wrote:
SALVATION PRAYER
Jesus said:
"I am the door, if anyone enters by me, he will be saved..." John 10:9.
The Bible says:
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13.
Prayer of Salvation
"Dear Jesus, I believe in You. I believe You are the Son of God, that You died for my sins, and that You were buried and rose again as written in the Bible. I'm sorry for the things I've done that hurt You. Forgive me for all my sins. Come into my heart, take charge of my life and make me the way You want me to be. With Your ever present help, I renounce all my sinful practices of the past. Cleanse my heart with Your precious blood. Write my name in Your Book of Life. I confess You now as my Lord and Savior. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Jesus! In Jesus' Name, Amen."
Amen! www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#4983 Jan 26, 2013
The Gospel in Malay:
www.scribd.com/doc78761969
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#4984 Jan 26, 2013
bloom grom

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4986 Jan 27, 2013
~~~~ I can remember a vision He gave me once. I saw people coming down the aisle that were dressed very casually, but there were beams of light coming from their hands. I said to the Lord,“Who are they?” He said,“These are the crucified ones, and they will walk in the power of the crucifixion”- meaning, the life of resurrection. What does that mean to the Church? These will minister to and transfigure you with the resurrection Word that is going to come forth from them. Why is God going to do this? Because He needs the Church to come up to Ephesians 4:12-13! He already has the vessels picked that He is going to use to help the Church come into her maturity.
names of GOD study card

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4987 Jan 27, 2013
Learning God’s names changes our thought life, which in turn will change our actions. Our actions become our habits, and our habits become our destiny. Thus, our very destiny is changed by learning His names. By leaning on His wisdom, His power, and His name’s authority we live in a way that other people will want to emulate.

Our anointing becomes greater, because God’s names become greater in our lives. Soon you will find yourself growing to expect God to be true to Himself, to bear witness, as the Bible says, to His name. You will pray with faith and favor, believing that God is still truly God, and that He will answer your prayer. Your love for Him will be vindicated again and again, and His name will shine brightly over your life and circumstances. Where hope and expectancy collide, faith is the spiritual product. Hope in His name, expect Him to act according to His ways, and faith will be birthed in your life. Faith that God will be true to His name is the key to unlocking the whole realm of the miraculous.

If Christians began to truly believe in God’s names, and the acts and glory that come with them, the Church would quickly be revitalized. Healings would occur in massive numbers. Prophetic voices would spring up loudly and boldly. The lost would be saved like snow falling in the winter. God’s names are that powerful.

Our hope and expectancy have to touch at such a level that faith can be generated. That’s when miracles happen, because it creates a mixture irresistible to God and the glory of His name. Meditate on His names. Ponder them. Love them. Absorb them. Incorporate them into your life. Worship God for them. The more you do this, the more momentum you will gain spiritually. God wants to give you the power of His names—as long as your character proves that you will reciprocate by giving Him all the glory for it.

We are all partakers of the divine nature. Let us bear God’s names boldly and purely for the sake of His Kingdom, and the lost He dreams of saving.

The Names of God Study Card is a new resource that will build your faith during prayer as it reminds you that the very things you ask Him for are already in His Divine Nature. This is a powerful study and prayer tool that you’ll want to keep close by.

This article is an excerpt from the introduction in I Am: Inheriting the Fullness of God’s Names.
learn names of God

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4988 Jan 27, 2013
Learning God’s names changes our thought life, which in turn will change our actions. Our actions become our habits, and our habits become our destiny. Thus, our very destiny is changed by learning His names. By leaning on His wisdom, His power, and His name’s authority we live in a way that other people will want to emulate.

Our anointing becomes greater, because God’s names become greater in our lives. Soon you will find yourself growing to expect God to be true to Himself, to bear witness, as the Bible says, to His name. You will pray with faith and favor, believing that God is still truly God, and that He will answer your prayer. Your love for Him will be vindicated again and again, and His name will shine brightly over your life and circumstances. Where hope and expectancy collide, faith is the spiritual product. Hope in His name, expect Him to act according to His ways, and faith will be birthed in your life. Faith that God will be true to His name is the key to unlocking the whole realm of the miraculous.

If Christians began to truly believe in God’s names, and the acts and glory that come with them, the Church would quickly be revitalized. Healings would occur in massive numbers. Prophetic voices would spring up loudly and boldly. The lost would be saved like snow falling in the winter. God’s names are that powerful.

Our hope and expectancy have to touch at such a level that faith can be generated. That’s when miracles happen, because it creates a mixture irresistible to God and the glory of His name. Meditate on His names. Ponder them. Love them. Absorb them. Incorporate them into your life. Worship God for them. The more you do this, the more momentum you will gain spiritually. God wants to give you the power of His names—as long as your character proves that you will reciprocate by giving Him all the glory for it.

We are all partakers of the divine nature. Let us bear God’s names boldly and purely for the sake of His Kingdom, and the lost He dreams of saving.

The Names of God Study Card is a new resource that will build your faith during prayer as it reminds you that the very things you ask Him for are already in His Divine Nature. This is a powerful study and prayer tool that you’ll want to keep close by.
wellplaced

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4990 Jan 28, 2013
A well-placed, well-detailed prophetic word is a powerful thing. Not only that, but it can make the person who gives it look really, really good! However, the more information we receive from the Lord ourselves, the easier it will be for us to complete what He has set before us to do.

For example, I could receive a clear word from God for someone and tell him,“The Lord says you are going to marry a woman named Brenda.”

What is the natural response when we hear words like that? From here on out, that man is going to be looking for women with that name. Eventually, he will find one, and, as he remembers the word I gave him, it would be very simple for him to jump to conclusions. Well, I like her. I don’t know if I really love her — but John Paul said I’m going to marry a woman named Brenda, so this has got to be her!

Five years later, that man is really angry with me. I never would have married this woman if it weren’t for John Paul. Look what he got me into!

Conversely, wouldn’t it have been better if I had given him the opportunity to make his own decisions? For instance, I could have communicated the same message by saying this instead:“The Lord wants you to know that your loneliness is not going to last forever. Get ready.”

This allows the man to come to his own conclusions. Wow! I wonder if this is the one for me? He has the option of the woman being “the one,” and he has the option of her not being “the one.” And he gets to work through it.

Then, five years down the road when the two of them are facing a difficult time, he won’t blame me! Instead, he’ll go to God and say,“God, You told me this was it. You’re the One who told me to do this! I need Your help!” Do you see how this works?

We need to get direction from God for ourselves no matter the decision we are facing, whether it is a move from one house to another house, a job change or even a car purchase. The more direction we can get from God, the better the situation will be for us. Why? Because anytime we hear from God, we are going to run into difficulty completing what He told us to do. The enemy is not going to sit back and say,“Oh, man! Bob just got direction from God! There is nothing we can do.”

Instead, in most cases the enemy will try everything he can to make the exact opposite take place, saying,“Bob got direction from God. Let’s try to convince Bob he didn’t get direction from God. Let’s do everything we can to convince him he heard the opposite!”

This is what happened with Joseph in Genesis 37. He was given a dream from God, and you can almost hear the enemy’s response to it:“He got a dream from God. His brothers are going to bow down to him. He is going to become a ruler over his people. Let’s sell him into slavery! You go move upon his brothers. You start instigating that type of thought process. I’ll prepare the slave drivers to come along this path. The brothers will cast him into a pit, and when the slave drivers come along, they’ll sell him into slavery. Joseph will be so discouraged that he won’t have any faith to believe what God said, and it won’t happen! This is the way we will destroy God’s plan!”

The enemy will attempt to destroy our faith when we have heard God’s voice. But if we cling to God and purpose in our hearts to see what He sees and to receive direction from Him, we will not be rocked when hard times come. We will understand what the enemy is up to, and it will actually encourage us to keep going. After all, if the enemy cares enough to try to discourage us, it will really discourage him if we press through to achieve that which God designed and called us to do.

The more we receive from the Lord ourselves, the easier it is going to be for us to see His purposes accomplished in our lives.
what fruits

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4991 Jan 28, 2013
What fruit should we look for?

Healings, miracles, signs and wonders are not fruit; they are gifts, and that being the case, what fruit are we to look for in any ministry?

Do the people have a greater love and concern for others than they have for themselves?
Do they radiate a contagious joy that others feel and take on?
Do they ooze a tranquil peace when life’s events do not go the way they anticipated?
Do they show a steadfastness or unwavering nature in the midst of long suffering, betrayal or deep disappointment?
Do they display gentleness with others who appear weaker or less capable?
Do they have an overriding goodness that seeks the wellbeing of others over their own wellbeing?
Do they have a faith in the unseen and the “not yet” purposes of God?
Do they radiate a meekness or softness, evidenced by how they handle others when they disagree with them?
Do they display a temperance or an ability to master their passions and desires?

These nine points are found in Galatians 5 and are noted as fruit of the Spirit. All deeply spiritual people will have fruit that is spiritual. Why? Because thorns produce thorns and grapes produce grapes. That which is Spirit will always have spiritual fruit.

There must be a change in the moral fiber of the Church, because the culture is not to blame for the condition of the Church, but the Church is to blame for the condition of the culture. When the Church actually begins to behave like the Body of Christ, we will see the fruit of that — not only in our pastors and ministers but also in our judicial systems and in our politicians. In other words, the culture will reflect the Church’s passion for Jesus.
13 prophetic insights

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4992 Jan 28, 2013
Matt Sorger:

13 Prophetic Insights and Decrees for 2013

As I waited upon God, going into 2013, I received these words from the Lord. Some came in the form of impressions, others came as visions and some came as Scriptures that God was breathing on for this season. Prophetic words are an invitation from the Lord. I sense the following 13 prophetic insights are to be decrees that we aggressively pursue for 2013. They are invitations for us to lay hold of.

13 Prophetic Insights and Decrees

1. Stagnant waters will be stirred in a fresh way. I saw pools of Bethesda stirring again and a fresh healing stir being released. God wants His people to lay hold of the divine healing anointing in a fresh way this year. I saw deep seated, lingering disorders being healed, even down to the chromosome level. I saw stubborn areas within the soul and flesh being healed that people have battled with for years.

In John 5:2-5, 9, Christ performs a healing on the Sabbath. Jesus never did anything by chance or accident. He was very purposeful in His intention. God is calling His people to access His healing and power from a place of rest. The Sabbath is more than just a day of rest. It's a spiritual position of rest. In Christ we enter into the Sabbath. We receive because of the finished work Christ has done on the Cross. Rather than begging God for what He has already done, we are to simply step in and receive the finished work. A new level and substance of faith is coming into the heart to receive the finished work. God is highlighting the spirit of faith and understanding the finished work of Christ. Living from the Sabbath position will be crucial in obtaining all God has for us.

2. A prophetic ear will be given to not only hear but to also listen and comprehend. This hearing will also occur from a position of rest in His presence. Key Scriptures are 1 Samuel 3:3, 10. In a time of no widespread revelation and where the eyes of the high priest Eli were growing dim, the light was still burning in the temple near the ark. As Samuel rested before the ark in the presence of God, the voice of God speaks to him. After several times of hearing but not understanding, Samuel is instructed by Eli to say, "Speak Lord for your servant is listening."

There is a big difference between hearing and listening. God is refining the prophetic ear and the prophetic movement. He is calling His prophets and His people to come into a place of rest in His presence in the light of revelation. From that place the voice of God will speak. Not only will His voice be heard, but it will be listened to and comprehended. A new clarity of hearing and perceiving God's voice is coming. It will not be by self-effort or striving; it will be from resting in His presence. Not by might, not by power, but by the Spirit of the Lord.

3. New language will be given by God to properly and clearly communicate truths God is highlighting and speaking. For example, the term "soaking" was not used until the outpouring of God's Spirit in the 90s. This term helped explain the concept of being filled with God's presence. New language will be given by the Spirit to more deeply and clearly understand truths God is bringing forth of spiritual realities.

4. God is giving the blueprints for the new wineskin He is forming. In Joshua 3:3-6, the people were to follow the ark into a way they have never gone before. As we follow the moving of the presence of God, He will lead us by His Spirit into places we have never gone before. The walk of sanctification will be vital in preparation for the wonders God will do. God is saying to be ready to pull the tent pegs up. When the cloud of His presence moves we need to move with Him. We have to be willing to fold up old structures and ways of doing things in order to stay current and fresh with God. God's marching orders will be given. There will be new alignments and relational structures to facilitate the move of God.
13 prophetic insights

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4993 Jan 28, 2013
5. We will not continue to do things the same way. The cloud of God is moving and with that our activities will shift. Our focuses will shift. Some old structures will have to adapt and morph with the new way God is moving. There will be fresh Spirit-led activity. God doesn't want us to be busy. He wants us to be fruitful. Forms, structures and even activities we have done in the past may shift as God moves in new ways. Be prepared to let go of some things and to embrace and step into some new things you haven't done before. It will be vital to go where the Spirit is breathing. Don't hold onto something God isn't breathing on any longer. Be fruitful by moving and being led by the Spirit.

6. God will be highlighting and deepening within His people an understanding of the true identity of the Believer. Revelation of how to live out of union with God will come forth. We will understand our oneness with God and live out of our inner spirit man. For those who are one with God are one spirit with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17, 19).

7. God is going to bring revelation into foundational, spiritual truths. Things we thought we knew and understood, God is going to have us look again and He is going to give us deeper revelation and understanding into things we thought we knew for years. Look back upon foundational truths, and new light and revelation will be shone upon them bringing the manifestation of true spiritual realities.

8. The understanding of spiritual warfare is shifting. We are moving from "warfare" breakthrough to a "decreeing and establishing" breakthrough. This will occur with a deeper revelation of who and where we are. Rather than fighting into the second heaven from being under, we will rule and reign from the third Heaven being over. I understand that we wrestle not with flesh and blood (Ephesians 6:12), and that even Jesus experienced personal warfare when He was tempted by the devil and overcame by the spoken Word of God. This warfare will not be fought to obtain victory, but will be fought from a place of victory.

Christians will live from a third Heaven reality, understanding how to establish on earth as it is in Heaven. A new perspective, a new revelation and with it a new manifestation of Kingdom authority will be released. God is bringing people into a new level of spiritual authority. Ephesians 2:5-6 are key Scriptures. The Church will shift from an Old Testament model of spiritual warfare (Daniel 10:13) into a New Testament revelation of establishing what has already been won (Colossians 2:15).

9. This is the season of the fulfillment of dreams. Many are being brought from a time where the word of the Lord tested them. The second dream to Joseph was highlighted to me in Genesis 37:9-11. In it Joseph sees eleven stars and the sun and the moon bowing down to him, speaking of his promotion into a position of authority and influence. Eleven plus two is thirteen, the number of this year. People are going to step into the manifestation of unfulfilled dreams. The warfare of the last season is being washed away and a new heavenly perspective is being granted. Just as Joseph's betrayal and trial maneuvered him into his assignment and destiny, so will the trials and testings in our lives propel us into our destinies. Key Scriptures are Genesis 37:9, Genesis 45:5-8, Psalm 105:17-24.
water is not just water

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4996 Jan 28, 2013
Lemon Aid

Lemon is one of the most powerful foods for supporting the digestive organs.

The liver and lemon contain anionic (negatively charged ionic) energy, while most foods contain a cationic (positive charged ionic) energy. In this way, the anionic lemon helps to feed, support, and turn on the anionic liver while refueling it. When the cationic foods arrive in the body, the opposing forces bump into one another, causing a beneficial energy explosion -- one of the ways the body derives energy from food.

Lemons contain vitamin C and bioflavonoids, plant derivatives with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

Lemons are high in potassium, one of the top five macro-minerals essential for health and well-being.

Lemons have a powerful effect on the body's biochemistry and pH levels.

To exponentially increase the cleansing action of lemon water, add the following ingredients:

A pinch of cayenne pepper.
A small amount of freshly grated ginger.
A 1/2 teaspoon of grade B organic maple syrup (optional).
water is not just water

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4997 Jan 28, 2013
Guidelines for Eating a Balanced Meal

People tend to always eat the same foods making it difficult to obtain proper nutrition. Diverse food choices which contain the broadest range of easily assimilated vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids, saturated fat, protein, and enzymes in their live, unaltered form are the most beneficial choice.
Be conscious of everything consumed.
20-30 minutes before a meal, drink pure water and lemon to prepare the stomach for digestion.
Eat raw fruits and vegetables for balanced pH. More energy is derived from raw and live foods than needed to digest them.
Eat like the wild animals -- directly from the earth. Do not eat any processed or junk food that loads the body with toxins.
Choose foods that don't create a quick rise and fall in blood sugar. Avoid refined grains, such as: bread or pasta.
When eating partially cooked foods, take living plant enzymes before, during, and after meals.
Avoid hydrogenated oils. Use no refined table salt, only high-quality, balanced, unrefined sea salts or unrefined and balanced mineral and herb salts.
Do not eat desserts after a meal, especially sugary ones after protein.
Never use a microwave oven.
Proper food combinations ensure an easy digestive process.

Don't eat protein, grains, and starches together. The enzymes used to digest each of these foods employ opposite digestive pH mediums to break them down, slowing digestion and creating fermentation. Examples: No meat and potatoes, no sandwiches with protein.

Eat fruit 30 minutes before a meal or 1-2 hours after.

Eat whole sprouted grains with vegetables.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min confrinting with ... 654,011
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 29 min Prestige times ten 3,810
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 1 hr Bewithme 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 64,059
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,805
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 7 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web