bless the jews
a holy place

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4881 Jan 21, 2013
The tabernacle was a holy place. Wherever it was, it marked off holy space. It was somewhat holy in the outer court, more holy in the inner court, and extremely holy behind the veil. The design of the tabernacle communicated something important about God: that he was holy. You just can’t walk up on him every day. You had to be a very holy person on a very holy day in order to walk into the Holy of Holies, and you had to go through special rituals in order to do it. The tabernacle was a symbolic message about God.

The tabernacle pictured God’s holiness, but it also pictured that he was not some far-off God. No – he was in the camp of Israel. When the Israelites broke camp and the tabernacle was dismantled, the ark of the covenant could be seen. People knew what it was, but when the tabernacle was set up, it was hidden. Close, but not accessible. Although God was near, he was also holy and off-limits, and people could come to him only by using proper channels.
bowing down to YAH

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4882 Jan 21, 2013
Whenever the Bible describes the activity in heaven we usually find worship at the center. And often the worship includes “bowing down”(see Rev. 4:11; Rev. 5:14; Rev. 11:16). In fact, in Revelation nearly every time that the twenty four elders are mentioned we find them bowing down before the throne.(Other examples of bowing before God are found in Num. 20:6; Neh. 8:6; Mat. 2:11 and Luke 5:6-8)

What does bowing have to do with worship?

The primary Hebrew word in the OT translated “worship” literally means to “bow down.” The original Greek word in the NT has a similar meaning. Obviously there is a close connection between worship and “bowing down.” But what is the connection?

People in the ancient world understood the significance of bowing down before someone. Bowing was the nearly universal sign of respect and submission in the presence of a king or other powerful leader. We find examples of bowing before a human leader in the Bible as well (Gen. 41:42-43; 2 Sam. 14:22). No wonder bowing down before God became a primary expression of worship.
bow

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4883 Jan 21, 2013
Why we must bow

In worship we declare God’s greatness. He alone is worthy of glory, honor, and praise. One day all created beings will bow before Him and acknowledge that He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords (Phil. 2:9-10). In response to this truth we bow in surrender to and adoration of our King. Our bowing may not always be physical (although it can be), but in our hearts we must bow before Him who is on the throne. Without this there is no true worship. If we do not bow, we are merely reciting words that we do not really mean. Our worship is hollow and hypocritical.

Bowing down in worship is not optional because there is only room for one on the throne. God will not share His glory. The first of the Ten Commandments demands exclusive allegiance (Ex. 20:2-3). If we declare that He alone is worthy then we must bow. There is no other way.

The problem is that we find it very difficult to truly bow before the throne. There is something in us (it’s called “sin”) that would rather we be the one on the throne. Submitting ourselves to the will of another just doesn’t come naturally. We like to be self-sufficient, in control, and free to do what we want, but God calls us to be dependent on Him, under His control, and ready to do whatever He calls us to do.

In order to bow before the Lord we must deal with the question of who sits on the throne. We must confess our attempts to be our own little god, and surrender the throne to the One who alone is worthy.

We each have a choice to make. In the words of the song “Will You Worship”

Will you worship, will you bow down
Before your Lord and King?
Will you love Me, will you give Me your heart,
Your everything?
bow to JESUS YESHUA

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4884 Jan 21, 2013
If we declare that He alone is worthy then we must bow. There is no other way.

bow to JESUS messiah

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4885 Jan 21, 2013
There is no other way,
Will you worship, will you bow down
Before your Lord and King?
bow to JESUS the King

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4886 Jan 21, 2013
Bowing was the nearly universal sign of respect and submission in the presence of a king or other powerful leader. We find examples of bowing before a human leader in the Bible as well (Gen. 41:42-43; 2 Sam. 14:22). No wonder bowing down before God became a primary expression of worship.
hebrews

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4887 Jan 21, 2013
1.YADAH - yaw-daw - to worship with the extended hand. The giving of oneself in worship and adoration. To lift your hands unto the Lord. It carries the meaning of absoulute surrender as a young child does to a parent - "pick me up, I'm all yours". Scriptures: Gen. 29:35, 2 Chron. 7:6, 20:21, Psalms 9:1, 28:7, Psalms 33:2, 42:5,11, 49:18, Isaiah 12:1

3034 yadah (yaw-daw'); a primitive root; used only as denominative from 3027; literally, to use (i.e. hold out) the hand; physically, to throw (a stone, an arrow) at or away; especially to revere or worship (with extended hands); intensively, to bemoan (by wringing the hands):

KJV-- cast (out),(make) confess (-ion), praise, shoot,(give) thank (-ful,-s,-sgiving).

to throw, to shoot, to cast

a)(Qal) to shoot (arrows)

b)(Piel) to cast, to cast down, to throw down

c)(Hiphil)

1) to give thanks, to laud, praise

2) to confess, to confess (the name of God)

d)(Hithpael)

1) to confess (sin)

2) to give thanks

Yadah in practice - Lift my hands to Him and say how I am surrendering myself to Him. List the ways that I am surrendering to Him. Be diligent. Be disciplined. Be specific. Take the discipline and SAY to the Lord how I am surrendering to Him. With my hands uplifted - surrender unto my God - spirit, soul & body. Totally commit myself to my father.

2.TEHILLAH -teh-hil-law- to sing, to laud. A spontaneous new song. Singing from a melody in your heart by adding words to it. This refers to a special kind of singing-it is singing unprepared, unrehearsed songs. Brings tremendous unity to the body of Christ. Singing straight to God. Can move into tehilah anytime. Singing it the second time would be ZAMAR. It is the praise that God inhabits (sits enthroned on)(Psalm 22:3) God manifests Himself in the mids of exuberant singing.

Scripture: Psalms 22:3, 34:1, 40:3, 66:2, 2 Chronicles 20:22

8416 tehillah (teh-hil-law'); from 1984; laudation; specifically (concretely) a hymn: KJV-- praise.

praise, a song or a hymn of praise

a) praise, adoration, thanksgiving (paid to God)

b) the act of general or public praise

c) a praise-song (as a Hebrew title)

d) praise (demanded by qualities or deeds or attributes of God)

e) renown, fame, glory

1) used of Damascus , God

2) an object of praise, a possessor of renown (figurative)
hebrews

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4888 Jan 21, 2013
3.BARAK - baw-rak - To kneel or to bow. To give reverence to God as an act of adoration. It implies to continual conscious giving place to God. Blessing the Lord, extolling virtue. There is a sense of kneeling and blessing God as an act of adoration in the word BARAK. Physical application - To bow, kneel or to do this with the intent in my heart that He is my KING and I yield to HIM. I am acknowledging Him as KING and GOD. SONG: BLESS THE LORD Scripture: Psalm 103 tells us how to bless the Lord and then goes on to enumerate those blessings: loving kindness, satisfaction redemption, honor, renewal. We bless the Lord by remembering all of these things.

1288 barak (baw-rak'); a primitive root; to kneel; by implication to bless God (as an act of adoration), and (vice-versa) man (as a benefit); also (by euphemism) to curse (God or the king, as treason):

KJV-- X abundantly, X altogether, X at all, blaspheme, bless, congratulate, curse, X greatly, X indeed, kneel (down), praise, salute, X still, thank.

1) to bless, to kneel

a)(Qal)

1) to kneel

2) to bless

b)(Niphal) to be blessed, to bless oneself

c)(Piel) to bless

d)(Pual) to be blessed, to be adored

e)(Hiphil) to cause to kneel

f)(Hithpael) to bless oneself

2) Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament: to praise, to salute, to curse

4.HALAL

Scripture: 1 Chron. 16:4, 23:5,30, 25:3, 29:13, Neh. 12:24 (this word appears over 110 times in the OT)

1984 halal (haw-lal'); a primitive root; to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence, to make a show, to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; causatively, to celebrate; also to stultify:

KJV--(make) boast (self), celebrate, commend,(deal, make), fool (-ish,-ly), glory, give [light], be (make, feignself) mad (against), give in marriage,[sing, be worthy of] praise, rage, renowned, shine.

1) to shine

a)(Qal) to shine (figurative of God's favor)

b)(Hiphil) to flash forth light

2) to praise, to boast, to be boastful

a)(Qal)

1) to be boastful

2) boastful ones, boasters (participle)

b)(Piel)

1) to praise

2) to boast, to make a boast

c)(Pual) to be praised, to be made praiseworthy, to be commended, to be worthy of praise

d)(Hithpael) to boast, to glory, to make one's boast

e)(Poel) to make a fool of, to make into a fool

f)(Hithpoel) to act madly, to act like a madman
hebrews

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4889 Jan 21, 2013
5.TOWDAH -to-daw -To give worship by the extension of the hand in adoration or agreeing with what has been done or will be. This word is common- ly found in connection with sacrifice-applying the giving of thanks or praise as a sacrifice before reception or manifestation. Thanking God for something that I don't have in the natural. Agreeing with His Word - faith in His Word. This form of praise goes in operation just because His Word is true. "Father, I thank YOU that YOUR WORD is TRUE. As we raise our hearts and hands in praise to the Lord, it involves a sacrifice, especially if one is very sick in body. The carnal mind would fight and ridicule this particular action, but there is great faith in TOWDAH as praise. The lifting of the hand symbolizes agreement. The right hand symbolizes my covenant with my my Father. As I go through the scriptures, God is seen extending His Right Hand to me. That's the covenant. When He extends His right hand to me, He's saying to me - ALL THAT I AM IS YOURS, and when I extend my right hand to Him, I am saying "All that I am is yours and I agree with what You're saying. It is the sacrifice that God honors by His performing of miracles.

The ATTITUDE for TOWDAH is: I'm thanking God. I'm agreeing with God that it is as He says. I don't care what it looks like. I'm agreeing with what His Word says. Example: Father, I thank You that I am healed.

Scripture: Psalm 42:4, 50:23, Jer. 17:26

8426 towdah (to-daw'); from 3034; properly, an extension of the hand, i.e.(by implication) avowal, or (usually) adoration; specifically, a choir of worshippers: KJV-- confession,(sacrifice of) praise, thanks (-giving, offering).

confession, praise, thanksgiving

a) give praise to God

b) thanksgiving in songs of liturgical worship, a hymn of praise

c) a thanksgiving choir or a procession or a line or a company

d) a thank-offering, a sacrifice of thanksgiving

e) confession

6.ZAMAR - zaw-mar - To sing with instruments. To make music accompanied by the voice. One of the musical verbs for praise in the book of psalms. It carries the idea of making music in praise to God as in Psalm 92:1. The word ZAMAR also means to touch the strings, and refers to praise that involves instrumental worship as in Psalm 150. The one word is usually translated "sing praises".

2167 zamar (zaw-mar'); a primitive root [perhaps ident. with 2168 through the idea of striking with the fingers]; properly, to touch the strings or parts of a musical instrument, i.e. play upon it; to make music, accompanied by the voice; hence to celebrate in song and music: KJV-- give praise, sing forth praises, psalms.

to sing, to sing praise, to make music; (Piel)

1) to make music, to sing

2) to play a musical instrument
true worshippers

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4891 Jan 22, 2013
There is a connection between glory and worship. To bring glory to the lord is to worship Him and it is our bowing before Him that is true worship. The proud in heart cannot worship Him because they will find it difficult to bow to Him. When their way is prosperous they attribute it to their own ability or to chance; they do not give glory to the Lord. To be a true worshiper is to offer without reservation all the thanksgiving, praise and worship to Him for everything we meet. At every turn Abraham's servant did so. When he went with Rebekah to her home and explained his mission and found Laban and Bethuel willing to let Rebekah go at once, again his instantaneous and spontaneous reaction was to adore the ways of God. "He bowed himself down to the ground before the Lord." (Genesis 24:52)

As worshipers, we must not only learn to recognise His works, but we must learn to acknowledge the way He works. Apart from from worshiping Him for Who He is, we must learn to worship the ways of His working in our lives. If our hearts are set to be worshipers of God, He will give us more and more opportunity to worship Him. God will orders all our affairs so that we may bring Him the worship that He desires. At times He will make our way so prosperous that we have to acknowledge it is He alone Who did it, and all the glory goes to Him.

The humility that Eliezer had demostrated in his prayers to God was manifested in his worship. And his response was simply to bow his head and prayerfully give God glory. And He did not rejoice first for his own sake; rather he rejoiced first in God's favor for Ahraham. These attitude are foundational to the ESSENCE OF TRUE WORSHIP.
be true worshippers

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4892 Jan 22, 2013
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were pressured to deny God, but what made them choose to stay faithful to God no matter what happened? I believe it was because they were CONSISTENT in living a life that were intimately acquainted with and have a daily relationship with their GOD exhibited through OBEDIENCE. That was why they were able to trust God to deliver them and were determined to be faithful regardless of the consequences. This same exhibition of Faith, Obedience and Sacrifice could be seen throughout the Scriptures on the lives of many other “worshiper-saints” like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, King David, Queen Esther, Prophet Daniels and many more heroes of FAITH.

Hebrews 11 has been called faith’s hall of fame. But do bear in mind that while we do read of many being rescued by our faithful God for their faith; there were also many who were tortured, flogged, stoned, sawed in two, put to death by the sword for their faith (Hebrews 11: 35-40). True worshipers are those who are able to say like the three Hebrew children :“But even if he doesn't, we want to make it clear to you, your majesty that we will never serve your gods or worship the gold statue you have set up."

Be A Worshiper!
in awe

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4893 Jan 22, 2013
Great awesome and resouceful indeed
God temporary spare city

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4894 Jan 22, 2013
..........Will you sweep away both the righteous and the wicked? 24Suppose you find fifty righteous people living there in the city—will you still sweep it away and not spare it for their sakes? 25Surely you wouldn’t do such a thing, destroying the righteous along with the wicked. Why, you would be treating the righteous and the wicked exactly the same! Surely you wouldn’t do that! Should not the Judge of all the earth do what is right?”

26And the Lord replied,“If I find fifty righteous people in Sodom, I will spare the entire city for their sake.”

27Then Abraham spoke again.“Since I have begun, let me speak further to my Lord, even though I am but dust and ashes. 28Suppose there are only forty-five righteous people rather than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five?”

And the Lord said,“I will not destroy it if I find forty-five righteous people there.”

29Then Abraham pressed his request further.“Suppose there are only forty?”

And the Lord replied,“I will not destroy it for the sake of the forty.”

30“Please don’t be angry, my Lord,” Abraham pleaded.“Let me speak—suppose only thirty righteous people are found?”

And the Lord replied,“I will not destroy it if I find thirty.”

31Then Abraham said,“Since I have dared to speak to the Lord, let me continue—suppose there are only twenty?”

And the Lord replied,“Then I will not destroy it for the sake of the twenty.”

32Finally, Abraham said,“Lord, please don’t be angry with me if I speak one more time. Suppose only ten are found there?”

And the Lord replied,“Then I will not destroy it for the sake of the ten.”
God temporary spare city

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4895 Jan 22, 2013
Three angels visited Abraham, God's hand-picked founder of his chosen nation, Israel. They came disguised as men, travelers along the road. Two of them went down to Sodom and Gomorrah, to observe firsthand the wickedness in those cities.

The other visitor, who was the Lord, stayed behind. He revealed to Abraham that he was going to destroy the cities because of the evil ways of their people. Abraham, a special friend of the Lord, began to bargain with God to spare the cities if there were righteous people in them.

First Abraham asked if the Lord would spare the cities if fifty righteous people lived there. The Lord said yes. Boldly, Abraham kept bargaining down, until God agreed not to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if even ten righteous people lived there. Then the Lord departed.

When the two angels arrived at Sodom that evening, Abraham's nephew Lot met them at the city gate. Lot and his family lived in Sodom. He took the two men to his home and fed them.

Then all the men of the city surrounded Lot's house and said, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them." (Genesis 19:5,)

By ancient custom, the visitors were under Lot's protection. Lot was so infected by the wickedness of Sodom that he offered the homosexuals his two virgin daughters instead. Furious, the mob rushed up to break down the door.

The angels struck the rioters blind! Leading Lot, his wife, and two daughters by the hand, the angels hurried them out of the city. The girls' fiancés would not listen and stayed behind.

Lot and his family fled to a tiny village called Zoar. The Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah, destroying the buildings, the people, and all the vegetation in the plain.

Lot's wife disobeyed the angels, looked back, and turned into a pillar of salt.
Points of Interest from the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah:

• God was mercifully willing to spare the cities for the sake of a few righteous people, but none lived there. The Bible tells us all the inhabitants were depraved.

• One of the reasons God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah was because he did not want the Jews to be influenced by this evil. As the Creator of all things, God has the divine right to destroy evil as he sees fit.

• Lot and his family were spared, but his future sons-in-laws were destroyed because they thought Lot was joking about God's wrath. Millions of people today think God and sin are things to joke about. God does exist, and he does punish unrepentant sinners.

• The Bible clearly states that the fire and sulfur, or brimstone, rained down "from the Lord out of the heavens" (Genesis 19:24, NIV), not upward from a volcano. Lot's wife, whose name is not given, became a pillar of salt. Some scholars believe she was covered with molten material.

Question for Reflection:

Evil is all around us in today's society, from lying and stealing to pornography, drugs, illicit sex, and violence. God calls us to be holy people set apart, not influenced by our wicked culture. Sin always has consequences. Do you take sin and God's wrath seriously?
pre flood world

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4896 Jan 22, 2013
The pre-Flood world was destroyed for the same thing, so this kind of conduct was not new. Before the Flood, we read: “And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually . . . . The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence” (Gen. 6:5, 11).
10 righteous

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4897 Jan 22, 2013
Abraham stopped at ten righteous people, but God was not willing to destroy any righteous people. So before He destroyed Sodom God sent two angels to go into the city to rescue righteous Lot and his family. When they encountered some resistance from Lot, they were moved with the compassion of the Lord to seize him and his family and bring them out.

But he (Lot) hesitated. So the men (angels) seized his hand and the hand of his wife and the hands of his two daughters, for the compassion of the LORD was upon him; and they brought him out, and put him outside the city.(Genesis 19:16 NASB)

This shows the great lengths that God is willing to go to deliver the righteous from his wrath. God was faithful to Lot, but He was also motivated to save Lot because he was part of Abraham’s family.
Thus it came about, when God destroyed the cities of the valley, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot lived.(Genesis 19:29 NASB)
This shows how much God values our family relationships. He will save one family member because of His relationship with another who walks uprightly before Him.

God has a long and consistent track record of sparing the righteous from His wrath. In the days of Noah He saw the earth was filled with only evil continually so He decided to destroy the whole earth by a great flood. He found Noah alone was righteous. So He not only saved Noah but his whole house including his wife and his sons and his sons wives.
Here is another example. When God brought plagues on Egypt because Pharoah refused to let His people go, He protected the people of Israel who were living in Egypt in the land of Goshen so none of the plagues came on them or on their cattle or their homes.
10 righteous

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4898 Jan 22, 2013
---------This shows how much God values our family relationships. He will save one family member because of His relationship with another who walks uprightly before Him.
reasons

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4900 Jan 22, 2013
One of the reasons God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah was because he did not want the Jews to be influenced by this evil. As the Creator of all things, God has the divine right to destroy evil as he sees fit.
divine rights

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4901 Jan 22, 2013
As the Creator of all things, God has the divine right to destroy evil as he sees fit.

As the Creator of all things, God has the divine right to destroy evil as he sees fit.

very urgent news alert

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4902 Jan 23, 2013
Bank Shaking Predicted for Spring 2013

~~~~~~~~Prophetic minister John Paul Jackson claims God showed him America’s banking system will endure a shaking in the Spring of 2013. The shaking will lead to the collapse of Bank of America, which will ultimately become nationalized under federal government control.
Putting aside the heavenly perspective for a moment, there are plenty of earthly warning signs that Bank of America continues to struggle since the 2008 financial collapse.

In September 2012, Forbes reported Bank of America planned to cut 16,000 jobs by the end of 2012 as part of their efforts to cut costs and deal with declining revenues. This cutback reduced their total employee count to 260,000. Bank of America had announced back in 2011 plans to cut 30,000 jobs by the end of 2014.

Forbes says Bank of America continues to struggle with toxic mortgage loans from their 2008 acquisition of Countrywide Financial. As a result, Bank of America has not recovered from the 2008 financial crisis as well as other banks have. Just this week, Bank of America reported dismal earnings results for the 4th quarter of 2012. The news caused their stock price to drop 8% from a high of $12.02 on January 17 to a low of $11.08 on January 19.

Despite the recent setback for Bank of America’s stock price, financial markets overall are showing little concerns about the future health of the banking industry or Bank of America. Just last week, Bloomberg news reported a bold statement from billionaire investor Warren Buffett,“The banks will not get this country in trouble, I guarantee it.” He said the nation’s banks have rebuilt their capital to the point where they no longer pose a threat to the economy. Mr. Buffett’s comments not only helped to calm other investors but also helped his own investments because he owns very large stakes in some of the largest U.S. banks, including Bank of America.

But John Paul Jackson, founder of Streams Ministries International, has a completely different forecast than Warren Buffett. He sees credit markets freezing up and a failure of Bank of America in the coming months that eventually leads to the bank being nationalized. Mr. Jackson says the impact of this failure of the “too big to fail” financial giant will redefine the banking industry in America and throughout the world.

Mr. Jackson does not claim to have any expertise in the banking industry or in financial markets or economics. He claims to have received a dream from God showing him the future of Bank of America. In addition, he claims God showed him a number of different newspaper headlines from the future including many headlines about what is ahead for the credit markets and the U.S. economy. He sees his role as only a messenger striving to report accurately what he saw and what he heard and nothing more.

The following provides a transcript of the prophetic dream and future news headlines that John Paul Jackson received. This transcript was accumulated from several videos recorded during the fourth quarter of 2012 in which Mr. Jackson presented his findings. His verbatim comments have been re-organized to look first at his prophetic dream then the future news headlines and finally at his recommendations on how we should prepare for what is coming. Two of the primary source videos are provided at the end of this article.

Begin transcript here…

JANUARY 16, 2013 BY JAMES BAILEY LEAVE A COMMENT

Share on armenixShare on linkedinShare on facebookShare on twitterMore Sharing Services

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Just Saying 24,633
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 985,583
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 3 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web