bless the jews
how to get rid

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4813 Jan 20, 2013
In serious cases where demons, devils or evil entities have taken possession of the individual's body, the individual can commit suicide or become a killer. Sudden violent behavior is quite visible in these individuals.

Important:

The spirit activity increases 2-3 days before the Dark moon nights and the full moon nights. If you are a victim your condition will worsen around these periods. It will help you keep a log of the events around these periods. Please check the dates for the Full Moon Nights and the Dark Moon Nights that are listed at the end of this page.

Voodoo Witchcraft

(Very Cruel & Deadliest of all)

Voodoo Witchcraft comes from the African continent & is extremely lethal. In the last few years it has spread into other parts of the world & is being mixed with other forms of Black magic to harm and kill people.

The clothes, hair, nails and picture are used to make a doll that resembles the victim; the heart area of the doll is kept open for the final ritual. A ritual is performed and a heart is pulled out from a live animals body while it is vibrating and placed into the heart area of the doll, at this point the doll is infused with life connecting the doll with the victim with an invisible psychic chord.

Once the doll and the victim are connected, 2-3 inch needles are pushed in the doll at specific acupuncture points to break the energy system of the victim. As the pins are pushed into the doll the victim feels as if a needle is being pierced into his body.

The victim can be sitting thousands of miles away and will experience the attacks instantaneously. If the victim was made to eat or drink food and/or water that consists of "Masaan" (Ash of the Dead) infused with negatively charged energy by the black magician, the effects are life threatening and gives unlimited control over the victims Mind & Body.
how to get rid

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4814 Jan 20, 2013
The prime focus of the black magician is to destroy the immune system of their victim. In case of a man: head & temple area, thumbs & big toes are targeted to break the immune system. In case of women, breasts and private parts are attacked to terrorize & harm the victim.

The individual can be killed using this technique in as little as 28 days (one Moon cycle). If the individual is physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually strong it becomes very difficult for the attacker to kill the victim within a specific time period and the attacks can continue for years until the victim or the black magician dies.

At present many forms of black magic are being used all over the world, the problem is rising at a horrifying rate and the governments are not interested in looking into the problem and making laws to punish the Black Magicians. In the past few years hushed up research has been done at the Stony Brook Medical College, New York. USA and they have concluded that Voodoo witchcraft can kill people.

90% of Vietnam is dominated by the practice of black magic; Parts of Asia including India, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia are the areas where the science of black magic is spreading like wild fire.

In the west: America, Mexico & parts of South America, England, Eastern Europe & Africa are some of the areas where Black Magic & Voodoo witchcraft is on the rise. Here are some of the effects one can experience on the physical level if one has become a victim of Voodoo Witchcraft: In Voodoo the effects are not gradual but start instantly and the intensity of these attacks increase to higher levels depending upon the weakness of the individual.
# Waking up with a jerk and in fear within moments one falls into the first stage of sleep.
# A Dark or Grey smoke is seen in front of the eyes when awake.
# One's complexion turns dark & as the time passes it turns to darker shades of black.
# Stinging pains in different parts of the body.
# Shooting stinging pain in the tongue and one wakes up with extreme pain with a blister on the tongue.
# Burning of palms as if they have been put on fire
# Lips and other body parts get swollen in the spur of the moment for no medical reasons.
# Constant Fatigue/ Low Energy
# Mood Swings & extremely negative thinking that can lead to suicides
# Jerking/Twitching of muscles or body parts
# feeling of ants crawling on the body or body parts vibrate
# Heaviness/Tightness in the whole body or certain body parts

# In serious cases where spirits have taken control of the house where the individual is residing: one can experience dripping plasma from the walls, unusual activity of the insects & other wierd phenomenon that is unexplainable & unrealistic. Some of the unusual activity is only visible to the victims.

# Whether it is Black Magic or Voodoo witchcraft the effets are intensified on and around the Full Moon Nights and the Dark Moon nights

As the attacks continue the victim is torn down on multiple levels; gets bed ridden and eventually dies of no apparent medical reason. The doctor's cannot help him because the symptoms misguide the doctors into giving the individual stronger treatments with every passing day and one day the body gives-up. Important:
The spirit activity increases 2-3 days before the Dark moon nights and the full moon nights. If you are a victim your condition will worsen around these periods. It will help you keep a log of the events around these periods.
warfare prayers

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4815 Jan 20, 2013
General Warfare Prayers

Rebuke Satan and his wicked spirits - Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before You. I cover myself with the shed blood of Jesus Christ as my protection. I surrender myself completely and unreservedly in every area of my life to You. I take a stand against all the workings of Satan that would hinder me in my prayer life. I address myself only to the true and living God and refuse any involvement with Satan in my prayers.(2 Cor 6:14- thru 7:1)

-------- Satan – I command you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave my presence with all of your demons. I bring the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between us. I resist all the endeavors of Satan and his wicked spirits to rob me of the will of God. I choose to be transformed by the renewing of my mind (Rom 12:1-2) and pull down all the strongholds of Satan.

General Confession

--------- Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that You are the Son of God, that You are the Messiah come in the flesh to destroy the works of the devil (1 John 3:8). You died on the cross for all my sins and rose again from the dead. I now confess all my sins and repent. I ask you to forgive me and cleanse me with your blood which I believe and confess cleanses me from all sin. Thank You for redeeming me, cleansing me, justifying me and sanctifying me in Your blood.

Occult Confession

----------Lord, I now confess that I sought help from Satan and that help should have come only from God. I now confess this as sin (name the occult sins you were involved in) and also those sins I cannot remember. Lord, I now repent and renounce these sins and ask You to forgive me. I renounce Satan and all his works. I hate all his demons and count them as my enemies. In the name of Jesus Christ I now close the doors (legal openings) on all occult practices and I command all such occultic spirits to leave me in the name of Jesus Christ.

Psychic Heredity and Bondage

-------In the name of Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself and my children from all psychic powers, bondages, bonds, physical or mental illness upon myself or my family line, as the results of my parents or any other ancestors involvement in these activities. I thank You Lord, for freedom.
warfare prayers

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4816 Jan 20, 2013
Curses and Spells

----------In the name of Jesus Christ, I now rebuke, break and loose myself and my children from any and all of the following:

· Evil Curses
· Charms
· Vexes
· Hexes
· Spells
· Jinxes
· Psychic Powers
· Bewitchment
· Witchcraft
· Sorcery

Any and all of the above that were put upon me or my family line by any person or from any occult or psychic source. I cancel all connected and related spirits and command them to leave me now. I thank You, Lord, for setting me free.

Jesus is the Deliverer

----------I come to You, Jesus, as my deliverer. You know all my problems (name them), all the things that bind, torment, defile and harass me. I now loose myself from every dark spirit, every evil influence, every satanic bondage, and every spirit that is inside me that is not the Holy Spirit of God. I now command all such spirits to leave me now in the name of Jesus Christ. I confess that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, sanctified – all by the blood of Jesus Christ. Therefore there is no place for Satan in my life, he has no power over me and I am now free through the blood of Jesus.
Pride

--------Father, I come to you now in the name of Jesus Christ. I know and confess that pride is an abomination to You, a haughty look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that are swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaks lies, and he that sows discord among the brethren are seven things the Lord hates and are an abomination unto Him.(Proverbs 6:16)

Unbelief and

----------Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I renounce unbelief and doubt as sins and ask You to forgive me from these bondages that work against faith and belief in You and hinder my personal relationship with Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Soul Ties

----------Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I acknowledge, break and renounce all evil soul ties with the following that have affected my relationship with You:

· All Lodges, Freemasonry, Fraternities, Sororities
· Adulterers, fornicators, sexual immorality of all kinds
· Incest
· Close friends
· Husbands
· Wives
· Engagements
· Cults

· Binding agreements betweens “buddies”

· Pagan holidays (Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day)

I wash them away with the shed blood of Jesus Christ and am now set free.
facebook demon

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4817 Jan 21, 2013
Facebook a top cause of relationship trouble, say US lawyers

Social networking site becoming primary source of evidence in divorce proceedings and custody battles, lawyers say

The Guardian, Tuesday 8 March 2011 19.26 GMT

Facebook

Photographs taken from social networking sites are a rich source of evidence, divorce lawyers say. Photograph: Chris Jackson/Getty Images
When Facebook gets involved, relationships can quickly fall apart – have discovered. But dictatorships are not the only ties being dissolved by social networking sites: now Facebook is increasingly being blamed for undermining American marriages.

Even though the rate of divorce in the US has remained largely stable in recent years, American divorce lawyers and academics have joined Middle East analysts in picking out Facebook as a leading cause of relationship trouble, with American lawyers now demanding to see their clients' Facebook pages as a matter of course before the start of proceedings.

"We're coming across it more and more. One spouse connects online with someone they knew from school. The person is emotionally available and they start communicating through Facebook," said Dr Steven Kimmons, a clinical psychologist and marriage counsellor at Loyola University Medical Centre near Chicago.
facebook demon

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4818 Jan 21, 2013
Yet while the US media has been quick to trumpet any evidence of Facebook as the country's leading marriage-wrecker, the truth is "It's complicated," as the site's relationship status would have it.

A 2010 survey by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) found that four out of five lawyers reported an increasing number of divorce cases citing evidence derived from social networking sites in the past five years, with Facebook being the market leader.

Two-thirds of the lawyers surveyed said that Facebook was the "primary source" of evidence in divorce proceedings, while MySpace with 15% and Twitter with 5% lagged far behind.

Those statistics included not just evidence of infidelity but other legal battles, such as child custody cases in which parents deny using illicit drugs but boast of smoking marijuana on their Facebook pages.
Photographs harvested from social networking sites – including those posted by friends or colleagues on their own pages – are a particularly rich source of damning evidence, according to divorce lawyers.

"This sort of evidence has gone from nothing to a large percentage of my cases coming in," Linda Lea Vicken, a member of the divorce lawyers' group from South Dakota, told the Associated Press.

Marlene Eskind Moses, president of the AAML, said the openness and sharing of social networking sites left their users' public and private lives more exposed.

"If you publicly post any contradictions to previously made statements and promises, an estranged spouse will certainly be one of the first people to notice and make use of that evidence," said Moses.

Statistics for January from online analysts Nielsen showed 135 million people in the US visiting Facebook during the month – nearly 70% of the country's internet users. On average, users spent more than seven hours a month visiting the site, far longer than the less than half an hour spent on visits to Amazon or the average of two hours and 15 minutes on Google, America's most popular web destination.

The overall rate of divorce, however, appears to be unaffected by the advent of social networking. The most recent published data – from 2009 – shows the overall divorce rate declining, slightly more slowly than the shrinking percentage of Americans who get married every year.

A spokesperson for Facebook said: "It's ridiculous to suggest that Facebook leads to divorce. Whether you're breaking up or just getting together, Facebook is just a way to communicate, like letters, phone calls and emails. Facebook doesn't cause divorces, people do."

But given its popularity, it is little wonder that negotiating "Facebook divorce" status updates has become another unhappy event for failed romances, over when to launch the site's broken-heart icon out into the glare of the world's news feed.
m w smith song canned

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4819 Jan 21, 2013
Michael W. Smith song is canned from Dove Awards
Terry Watkins Dial-the-Truth Ministries

The lyrics of Christian Contemporary Music (CCM) has gotten so bad, for the first time in the 30-year history of the Dove awards, the Gospel Music Association (GMA) Awards and Criteria Committee has created criteria for eligibility of Dove Awards based on lyric contents. The definition states:

"Gospel music is music in any style whose lyric is: substantially based upon historically orthodox Christian truth contained in or derived from the Holy Bible; and/or an expression of worship of God or praise for His works; and/or testimony of relationship with God through Christ; and/or obviously prompted and informed by a Christian world view."

The only previous requirement for Dove Awards was simply — Christian retail store distribution. In other words, if it was sold in so-called Christian stores it was eligible.

One of the main reasons for the action by the GMA was last year's Dove Awards song-of-the-year winner — Bob Carlisle's secular "Butterfly Kisses". According to industry insiders, the GMA was embarrassed that a song without any "Christian" content was voted the coveted "song-of-the-year".

GMA President Frank Breeden stated, the new "lyric definition" would help the GMA to "put up our guard against music that might be contradictory to Scripture. We want to make sure that 'spiritual' or 'inspirational' music in the broadest definition is not mistaken for 'gospel' music... we cannot have a song nominated for a Dove Award that is clearly a secular song ... we were concerned about the integrity of the awards process; not only our telecast, but the integrity of the award itself."

And what were some of the songs the GMA deemed not "Christian"? What were some of the songs the GMA "canned" because they did not qualify for a Dove Award?

How about Michael W. Smith's song "Love Me Good"?

What's so ironic about the GMA's "canning" of Smith's song "Love Me Good" as the coveted Dove "song-of-the-year" is that it was the best-selling CCM single in 1998. It was Number One on AC and CHR Christian radio. And get this — Smith opened the Dove Awards last year with guess what song — You guessed it — "Love Me Good"!

It should be canned (along with about 99% of CCM) as being non-Christian! Here's some of non-Christian "Love Me Good":

Sometimes I feel like this world
Is just one big, gigantic merry-go round
You gotta hold on tight
Or you get hurled thru the air
Yea, life is a 3 ring circus
With clowns and freaks and camels and such
And you never know when you might be attacked by the bears

Give me love, give me love
Love me good
m w smith song canned

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4820 Jan 21, 2013
Also, "canned" by the GMA was Sixpence None the Richer's "Kiss Me" and Wes King's "Thought You'd Be Here".

Before some of you get excited and think CCM and the GMA is "cleaning up their act", of over 1600 entries only 13 were disqualified. Not only that Michael W. Smith, received 10 other nominations that were not "canned". Only the highly-visible "song-of-the-year".

Breeden also made this statement about the wonderful name of Jesus Christ:

"I would caution people not to assume that this is a restrictive force. I hear these debates saying,'Do you want us to put Jesus every other word?' Of course not."

Of course not! We don't want too much of the Lord Jesus Christ in the lyrics! As we have documented many times, one of CCM's mission is to remove the Lord Jesus Christ from Christian Music!

Wayne Kirkpatrick, co-author of Smith's "Love Me Good",(among many other CCM's songs like Amy Grant) says, "he fears the criteria will have a chilling effect. From a creative standpoint, if they keep this box going, the creative side of music will suffer,... People will write within this parameter that the industry has set, and the music is going to be stale and uninteresting."

So according to Kirkpatrick, if you write about the Lord Jesus Christ and His wonderful grace "the creative side of music will suffer" and you'll produce music that is "stale and uninteresting." "Stale and uninteresting music" like "Amazing Grace", or "Jesus, Lover of My Soul", and the thousands of other Christian songs that came from a heart overflowing with the "love and grace" of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Real Christian music needs no "lyric definition"! Real Christian music is a "song from the heart". The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 12:34:

"...for out of the abundance of the HEART the mouth speaketh." Matthew 12:34

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
And he hath put a NEW SONG in my mouth, even PRAISE unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Psalms 40:2-3

To read the latest news on the Dove Awards Criteria (YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!)
meaning of weeks months

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4822 Jan 21, 2013

MONTHS,WEEKS AND PLANETS ARE NAMED BY EVIL GOD'S!?

A History of the Months and the
Meanings of their Names

The Seven-Day Week and the
Meanings of the Names of the Days

Malcolm wrote this after we exposed the lies of the world!

Sunday -- Sun's day
Monday -- Moon's day
Tuesday -- Tiu's day
Wednesday -- Woden's day
Thursday -- Thor's day
Friday -- Freya's day
Saturday -- Saturn's day

January -- Janus's month
February -- month of Februa
Intercalaris -- inter-calendar month
March -- Mars' month
April -- Aphrodite's month
May -- Maia's month
June -- Juno's month
July -- Julius Caesar's month
August -- Augustus Caesar's month
September -- the seventh month
October -- the eighth month
November -- the nineth month
December -- the tenth month

Exodus 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Its like the world has been set up to make us sin in Gods eyes everyday! Just using the names of the week would anger God? Well that’s what I got from last weeks message.

How the Planets and Satellites Got Their Names
B3 vits

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4823 Jan 21, 2013
Vitamin B3 may offer new tool in fight against 'superbugs'

Published: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 15:04 in Health & Medicine

A new study suggests that nicotinamide, more commonly known as vitamin B3, may be able to combat some of the antibiotic-resistance stap h infections that are increasingly common around the world, have killed thousands and can pose a significant threat to public health. The research found that high doses of this vitamin increased by 1,000 times the ability of immune cells to kill staph bacteria. The work was done both in laboratory animals and with human blood.The findings were published August 27 in the Journal of Clinical Investigation by researchers from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University, UCLA, and other institutions. The research was supported by several grants from the National Institutes of Health. The work may offer a new avenue of attack against the growing number of "superbugs." "This is potentially very significant, although we still need to do human studies," said Adrian Gombart, an associate professor in OSU's Linus Pauling Institute. "Antibiotics are wonder drugs, but they face increasing problems with resistance by various types of bacteria, especially Staphylococcus aureus. "This could give us a new way to treat staph infections that can be deadly, and might be used in combination with current antibiotics," Gombart said. "It's a way to tap into the power of the innate immune system and stimulate it to provide a more powerful and natural immune response." The scientists found that clinical doses of nicotinamide increased the numbers and efficacy of "neutrophils," a specialized type of white blood cell that can kill and eat harmful bacteria.
The nicotinamide was given at megadose, or therapeutic levels, far beyond what any normal diet would provide -- but nonetheless in amounts that have already been used safely in humans, as a drug, for other medical purposes. However, there is no evidence yet that normal diets or conventional-strength supplements of vitamin B3 would have any beneficial effect in preventing or treating bacterial infection, Gombart said, and people should not start taking high doses of the vitamin. Gombart has been studying some of these issues for more than a decade, and discovered 10 years ago a human genetic mutation that makes people more vulnerable to bacterial infections. In continued work on the genetic underpinnings of this problem, researchers found that nicotinamide had the ability to "turn on" certain antimicrobial genes that greatly increase the ability of immune cells to kill bacteria. One of the most common and serious of the staph infections, called methicillin-resistant S. aureus, or MRSA, was part of this study. It can cause serious and life-threatening illness, and researchers say the widespread use of antibiotics has helped increase the emergence and spread of this bacterial pathogen. Dr. George Liu, an infectious disease expert at Cedars-Sinai and co-senior author on the study, said that "this vitamin is surprisingly effective in fighting off and protecting against one of today's most concerning public health threats." Such approaches could help reduce dependence on antibiotics, he said. Co-first authors Pierre Kyme and Nils Thoennissen found that when used in human blood, clinical doses of vitamin B3 appeared to wipe out the staph infection in only a few hours. Serious staph infections, such as those caused by MRSA, are increasingly prevalent in hospitals and nursing homes, but are also on the rise in prisons, the military, among athletes, and in other settings where many people come into close contact.
world of parsley

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4824 Jan 21, 2013
The Wonderful Health Benefits of Parsley

Did you know that parsley is the world's most popular herb? It is usually used as a garnish for main courses because of its decorative appearance.

In fact, this highly nutritious plant can be found all year round in your local supermarkets. Parsley is very easy to grow, too. You can easily plant it in your garden, in a container, or in hanging baskets.

Not only does parsley have a delicious vibrant taste, but unknown to many, it also contains excellent healing properties.

The two main components that provide parsley its unique health benefits are its “essential oil” and “flavonoids”.

How Parsley's Essential Oil Fight Cancer

Parsley contains an organic compound called “myristicin”. Studies show that this compound can:

• inhibit tumor formation particularly in the lungs.

• help the molecule glutathione to fight against free radicals that would otherwise damage the body.

• neutralize carcinogens like benzopyrene, which is present in tobacco or cigarette smoke and charcoal grill smoke.

Parsley is a Powerful Antioxidant, Too

Parsley contains a flavonoid compound called “luteolin”. Studies show that this compound can:

• function as an antioxidant, thereby eliminating free radicals from the body that can damage cells.

• help increase antioxidant levels in the blood

• help prevent several types of cancer such as breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, and leukemia.

Parsley is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C and Vitamin A

Vitamin C is the body's primary water-soluble antioxidant, which can remove free radicals in all water-soluble areas of the body. Therefore, it can help prevent various diseases such as asthma, atherosclerosis, colon cancer, and diabetes.

As a matter of fact, people consuming foods with good amounts of vitamin C have a lower risk of acquiring these diseases.

Meanwhile, beta-Carotene (a precursor of vitamin A) is the body's primary fat-soluble antioxidant, which can get rid of free radicals in all fat-soluble areas of the body. Like vitamin C, it can also help lower the risk of atherosclerosis, colon cancer, and diabetes.

Vitamin C is a Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Agent
Vitamin C combined with beta-Carotene found in parsley can prove beneficial in inflammatory diseases like asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
In fact, studies show that people who consumed the lowest amounts of vitamin C-rich foods were at risk of developing arthritis by as much as three times more than those who consumed the highest amounts of vitamin C.

Vitamin C and Vitamin A Can Boost Your Body's Immune System

Since vitamin C is vital for strengthening the immune system, it can help prevent many common infections like colds.

beta-Carotene is converted by the body to vitamin A. Vitamin A is an immune system regulator, which can make the white blood cells destroy bacteria and viruses.
Parsley Can Help Protect Your Heart

Parsley is a good source of “folic acid”, one of the most essential B vitamins.

Studies show that folic acid can:

• keep the heart healthy and maintain its function.
• lower the risk of stroke and heart disease.
• remove homocysteine in the body.

Note: Homocysteine is an amino acid used by the body to manufacture proteins and in cellular metabolism. However, a high concentration of homocysteine in the blood can damage the lining of the blood vessels and enhance blood clotting, which can significantly increase the risk of stroke or heart attack.

So...Start Eating Parsley Today

The next time parsley appears on your plate, don't think of it as just another decorative ingredient. Recognize it as a powerful herbal plant that can help maintain a high level of your overall well-being.

But Wait, There's More!

Parsley is rich in chlorophyll, which can act as a natural deodorizer. So by eating parsley, you'll be sure that you'll be able to maintain a fresh breath after the end of your meal.
7 deadly SINS

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4827 Jan 21, 2013
7 DEADLY SINS

The Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Capital Vices or Cardinal Sins, is a classification of the most objectionable vices that has been used since early Christian times to educate and instruct followers concerning (immoral) fallen humanity's tendency to sin. The final version of the list consists of wrath, greed,sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

Biblical Lists

In the Book of Proverbs, it is stated that "the Lord" specifically regards "six things the Lord hateth, and the seventh His soul detesteth." namely:

A proud look
A lying tongue
Hands that shed innocent blood
A heart that devises wicked plots
Feet that are swift to run into mischief
A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
Him that soweth discord among brethren

While there are seven of them, this list is considerably different from the traditional one, the only sin on both lists being pride.

Another list of bad things, given this time by the Epistle to the Galatians, includes more of the traditional seven sins, although the list is substantially longer: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, "and such like".

Biblical Verses

Proverbs 6:16-24 Proverbs 6

16 These six things doth the LORD hate : yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

22 When thou goest , it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest , it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest , it shall talk with thee.

23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
7 deadly SINS

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4828 Jan 21, 2013
They were translated into the Latin of Roman Catholic spiritual pietas (or Catholic devotions), as follows:

Gula (gluttony)
Fornicatio (fornication, lust)
Avaritia (avarice/greed)
Tristitia (sorrow/despair)
Ira (wrath)
Acedia (acedia)
Vanagloria (vainglory)
Superbia (Pride)

These 'evil thoughts' can be broken down into three groups:

lustful appetite (Gluttony, Fornication, and Avarice)
irascibility (Anger)
intellect (Vainglory, Sorrow, Pride, and Discouragement)
Historical and modern definitions of the deadly sins
]Extravagance

Main article: Extravagance

Extravagance (Latin, luxuria) is unrestrained excess. Extravagant behaviour includes the frequent purchase of luxury goods, and forms of debauchery.

In the Romance languages, the cognates of luxuria (the Latin name of the sin) evolved to have an exclusively sexual meaning; the Old French cognate was adopted into English as luxury, but this lost its sexual meaning by the 14th century

]Lust

Main article: Lust

Lust or lechery (carnal "luxuria") is usually thought of as excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature. Aristotle's criterion was excessive love of others, which therefore rendered love and devotion to God as secondary[citation needed]. In Dante's Purgatorio, the penitent walks within flames to purge himself of lustful/sexual thoughts and feelings. In Dante's "Inferno", unforgiven souls of the sin of lust are blown about in restless hurricane like winds symbolic of their own lack of self control to their lustful passions in earthly life
7 deadly SINS

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4829 Jan 21, 2013
Gluttony

Main article: Gluttony

"Excess"

(Albert Anker, 1896)

Derived from the Latin gluttire, meaning to gulp down or swallow, gluttony (Latin, gula) is the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste. In the Christian religions, it is considered a sin because of the excessive desire for food, or its withholding from the needy.

Depending on the culture, it can be seen as either a vice or a sign of status. Where food is relatively scarce, being able to eat well might be something to take pride in. But in an area where food is routinely plentiful, it may be considered a sign of self-control to resist the temptation to over-indulge.

Medieval church leaders (e.g., Thomas Aquinas) took a more expansive view of gluttony,[8] arguing that it could also include an obsessive anticipation of meals, and the constant eating of delicacies and excessively costly foods.[9] Aquinas went so far as to prepare a list of six ways to commit gluttony, including:

Praepropere - eating too soon.
Laute - eating too expensively.
Nimis - eating too much.
Ardenter - eating too eagerly (burningly).
Studiose - eating too daintily (keenly).
Forente - eating wildly (boringly).

Greed

1909 painting The Worship of Mammon by Evelyn De Morgan.

Greed (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of excess. However, greed (as seen by the church) is applied to a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of wealth, status, and power. St. Thomas Aquinas wrote that greed was "a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, in as much as man condemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things."

In Dante's Purgatory, the penitents were bound and laid face down on the ground for having concentrated too much on earthly thoughts. "Avarice" is more of a blanket term that can describe many other examples of greedy behavior.

These include disloyalty, deliberate betrayal, or treason,[citation needed]especially for personal gain, for example through bribery. Scavenging[citation needed] and hoarding of materials or objects, theft and robbery, especially by means of violence,trickery, or manipulation of authority are all actions that may be inspired by greed. Such misdeeds can include simony, where one profits from soliciting goods within the actual confines of a church.

As a secular psychological concept, greed is an inordinate desire to acquire or possess more than one needs or deserves, especially with respect to material wealth.
warrior golden sword

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4830 Jan 21, 2013
The Golden Sword - Warrior Anointing

Golden Sword Prophecy

During a sermon entitled The Making of a Warrior, Arnott lay on the floor for about 20 minutes slashing violently as if she had a two-handed sword in her hand. After the sermon she delivered her prophecy, which includes the line: "This is My sword, this is not man's sword, this is My golden sword."

Arnott and her husband claim that the Golden Sword is a new anointing called The Sword of the Lord or the Warrior Anointing. The anointing is accompanied by clasping the hands above the head and swinging an imaginary sword back and forth, often roaring and making war cries.

Prophecy by Carol Arnott

When Randy Clark announced his sermon title, "The Making of a Warrior," the Spirit fell powerfully on many people and especially on Carol Arnott. For about twenty minutes, while on the floor, she was slashing violently with a two handed sword in her hands (her hands together as if holding a sword). After Randy finished his message, she got up and powerfully delivered the following prophecy:

"This is My sword, this is not man's sword, this is My golden sword. The ways you have been using My weapons, the methods that you have been using in the past, you are to throw them away because I am giving you My sword now and the old ways of doing things will not do. The old methods will not be acceptable to Me anymore because I am doing a new thing. Do not look to the yesterdays but look to the future because I am doing a new thing and this new way is not the old. This new way is new and you must throw away the old ways of doing things and take up My sword because My sword is made of pure gold and is purer and is mighty. If you wield it the captives will be set free, the chains will be broken and the healings will be manifest because it will not be by might, nor by power, but by My wonderful Holy Spirit. It is by Him, it is by Him that this new wave will be brought forth, it is by Him that the King of Kings and Lord of Lords will ride again. In this next wave I am requiring those who take up this golden sword to be refined, to be pure, to have all the dross refined in the fire because if you take this sword and there is secret sin in your life this sword will kill you. This next wave is no joke. It is not a laughing matter. All those who do not want to give up their sin and are fearful, like Gideon's men, stand back, because I am calling men and women in these next days that will allow me to refine them, that will allow me to chasten, but not with anger because I am a loving God. I am a God full of mercy but I am serious as the time is short. The bridegroom is most anxious for His bride, so those of you that will, let Me refine you and come and take up that golden sword for I will use you in ways, I will use you in ways that you can't imagine, but I must purify you first."

Carol Arnott
Given at Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship
3rd Anniversary Meeting - Monday, January 20, 1997 -
The Golden Sword Prophecy was made at the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship 3rd Anniversary Meeting, January 20, 1997 by Carol Arnott.
new ways of doing things

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4831 Jan 21, 2013
................this is My golden sword. The ways you have been using My weapons, the methods that you have been using in the past, you are to throw them away because I am giving you My sword now and the old ways of doing things will not do. The old methods will not be acceptable to Me anymore because I am doing a new thing. Do not look to the yesterdays but look to the future because I am doing a new thing and this new way is not the old. This new way is new and you must throw away the old ways of doing things ...................
sword of might GOD

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4832 Jan 21, 2013
.............take up My sword because My sword is made of pure gold and is purer and is mighty. If you wield it the captives will be set free, the chains will be broken and the healings will be manifest because it will not be by might, nor by power, but by My wonderful Holy Spirit. It is by Him, it is by Him that this new wave will be brought forth, it is by Him that the King of Kings and Lord of Lords will ride again..........
next wave of GOD

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4833 Jan 21, 2013
..........In this next wave I am requiring those who take up this golden sword to be refined, to be pure, to have all the dross refined in the fire because if you take this sword and there is secret sin in your life this sword will kill you.

..........This next wave is no joke. It is not a laughing matter. All those who do not want to give up their sin and are fearful, like Gideon's men, stand back, because I am calling men and women in these next days that will allow me to refine them, that will allow me to chasten, but not with anger because I am a loving God. I am a God full of mercy but I am serious as the time is short.
purify bride

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4834 Jan 21, 2013
......The bridegroom is most anxious for His bride, so those of you that will, let Me refine you and come and take up that golden sword for I will use you in ways, I will use you in ways that you can't imagine, but I must purify you first." ......
hands anointing

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4835 Jan 21, 2013
The use of the hands

I only intend looking at the use of the hands in praise in this section and not the role that they play in spiritual warfare. Ex 17:8-12 has often been used as a reason for the use of hands in praise, teaching that extended arms can overcome the enemy. However, neither prayer nor praise is linked with the victory of the armies of Israel over Amalek and it’s best to think about the rod that was in Moses’ hand as being a symbol of Divine authority than to force an interpretation upon the passage that it doesn’t warrant. Ps 10:12 also asks YHWH to
‘...lift up Thy hand; forget not the afflicted’

where an action is being urged upon God to do something to help the oppressed of Israelite society (see also II Sam 20:21 for a more human attribution of this action and Micah 5:9 where the nation is urged to raise their hands over the nations to defeat them). Craigie comments here that
‘The lifting of the Divine hand symbolises not only the strength of God but also a declaration of God’s hostility against His enemies’

and it will be much of this which is being symbolised in Moses’ action on the mountain, the rod being the symbol of the authority of God being brought to bear on the battle which is raging in the valley below.

i. To gain Divine favour

In one of his psalms, David prayed and asked God (Ps 141:2)

‘Let my prayer be counted as incense before Thee, and the lifting up of my hands as an evening sacrifice’

where his mind was cast back to the Mosaic Laws governing the sacrificial system. The evening sacrifice (Ex 29:31,41-42) was part the daily burnt offering in which one lamb was presented in both the morning and evening as a sacrifice. As the offering was burnt, the smoke rose up to God (where the translation of the phrase ‘burnt offering’ means,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Bonho 71,316
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 hr Doctor REALITY 64
Ifitdress.com reviews (Oct '12) 2 hr lac 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Tellthetruth 447,350
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 3 hr Gene Ricker 483
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Tellthetruth 994,986
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr FathrFlanagan Bug... 699,333