house cleansing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

TO EXORCIZE INANIMATE OBJECTS (EXCERPTS)

In the case of objects dedicated to demons (idols, artifacts, etc.), the best course of action is to destroy them. However, it is well to check secondhand cars, homes, and apartments also because if the former owners had ouija boards, or other occult paraphernalia, or were involved in serious bondage to sin, then there is every reason to suspect that evil spirits could be lingering behind. These spirits can and will cause trouble to the new owners.

Keep in mind that any prayers offered to anyone or anything other than God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit constitute prayers and/or worship to demons. Very often these are answered in the form of curses, for demons can and do respond to those who request of them.(If you know of demonic prayers against your family, break the curses placed against you.)

We suggest that two Believers go on a mission such as this with Bible in hand. These should be destroyed: Look for little Mexican sun gods, idols, incense, Buddhas, hand carved objects from Africa or the Orient, Ouija boards, anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling, and so on. Books or objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms, or the cult religions (metaphysics, Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.), rock and roll records and tapes all fall in the category of things which have been often loaded with evil spiritual power.

Verbally denounce Satan and his power, and all of his demon hosts and claim authority as a Believer-priest because of the name of JESUS CHRIST and the authority of His shed Blood.(There is more power in the spoken word.)

Some Scripture which has proven useful in this includes: Rev. 12:11; 22:3; Col. 2:14-15; Gal. 3:13; Deut. 21:23; 32:5; Num. 23:8, 23; II Sam. 7:29.(Read out loud in the house.)
house cleansing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

In some cases the door lintel and window sills have been anointed by touching them with olive oil. Other things such as statues have been so anointed in JESUS name and many times the demonic power is checked or destroyed. Any specific areas of demonic activity or influence of which you are aware should be denounced by name (Prov. 3:33).

SYMBOLS
Many symbols are of demonic origin: Fleur-de-Lis - Britannica Encyclopedia gives this explanation. In India and in Egypt it was common decorating device used as a symbol of life and resurrection, the attribute of the god Horus. The Mobile Winged horse - Pegasus; FTD's symbol is Mercury or Hermes - the messenger of the gods, god of commerce also god of fraud and cunning. Caduceus the winged wand of Mercury - Doctors and the American Medical Profession. Nike is the goddess of victory (Athena). The cornucopia represents the goat mother

(Amaltheia) who suckled the infant-god in a cave, Zeus is said to have given it to her to insure a plenteous supply of food.

When you read the scripture given at the beginning of this lesson you probably began to feel that all of the gods and goddess and all mythology is a collection of demon worship. Many of the gods and goddess are referred to in the Old Testament by the names the Hebrews would have used. All of them come from the old Chaldean Religion. Tammuz is mentioned in the Bible and the references to groves, temple prostitution etc. is about idle worship or demon worship. Everyone should do a little research into this and discover the original reason for all our holidays and symbols. Old encyclopedias are better that late editions because the latter editions leave out much information that is vital to us. Research the meaning of Biblical references to groves, temples, temple prostitutes, and celebrations in both Old and New Testaments. It will open you eyes to the revival of Satan and demon worship in America and to our coming judgement. God did not overlook the Hebrews worship of Satan and the demons and He promises not to overlook ours either.

To really follow God demands that as soon as you learn of something you do or have that is an abomination to God you remove it from your life immediately. Your Christian friends may not agree with you and may criticize you. After you have done you research and have submitted it to God you follow His direction.
get rid of them all

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

CURSED OBJECTS AND DEMON INFESTATION

(Cast out of people and houses; command all demons to go by these names or associated with these objects.)

1. Books and objects identified with anything related to Satan's Kingdom.

2. Sinful activities of former residents left curses.

3. Knocking or noisy ghosts (poltergeist) and apparitions.

4. Owl and frog images of all types.

5. Witch's mask and fetishes used by witch doctors.

6. Objects and literature that pertain to false religions, cults, the occult and spiritism.

7. Graven images of gods (demons).

8. Objects dedicated to demons (idols and artifacts).

9. Ouija boards or other occult paraphernalia.

10. Prayers and worship to demons bring curses on home.

11. Mexican sun gods; idols, incense; Buddhas; hand carved objects from Africa or the Orient; anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling, etc.; books or objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms or cult religions (metaphysics, Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.); rock and roll records and tapes.

12. Jewelry given to a person by someone in witchcraft, hex signs, ancient geometric and mystical motifs, jewelry designed to bring good luck and act as talisman to chase evil.

13. Egyptian ankh, broken cross (peace symbol), chais, Polynesian tikkis of gods, African jujus, Italian horn, protectors from the evil eye, hand with index and little fingers pointing up, crosses, clovers, stars, wishbones, luck coins, mystic medals, horseshoes, religious fetishes and statues.

14. Products with cryptic curses (hidden secret, occult curses).

15. Dolls used for witchcraft and magic; puppets, cult objects or representations.

FIVE STEPS TO CLEANING HOUSE

1. Six-way prayer of forgiveness - you forgive your ancestors, descendants and others, ask God to forgive and bless them. Ask God to forgive you; you forgive yourself for sins against your body. Also ask forgiveness for spiritual adultery.

2. Break curses and soul ties from others (ancestors) and to others (descendants); break curses of psychic or Catholic prayers.

3. Clean out house of those objects or exorcize objects (you do this).

4. Anoint house with oil and cast evil spirits out of house (you do this).

5. Cast demons out of people that came in thru curses from others (optional); for mass DELIVERANCE, see Cursed Objects and Demon Infestation.
get rid of them all

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

IS IT ALL RIGHT TO KEEP SUCH OBJECTS IF WE DO NOT WORSHIP THEM?

Many will argue that, since they do not worship these objects, they are harmless. Because they "fit in" with the decor, or are artistically pleasing to the eye, or have been in the family for a long time, or have some intrinsic value, they are reluctant to destroy them.

In view of many testimonies and personal experiences about the possible evil influence of such objects, we would do well to ask God if He agrees. Possessing such things is a visible advertisement to the powers of darkness that we are willing to risk their effect because we covet them. In any event, we are being disobedient to God's command.

In the following scripture we have a statement that to covet is to idolize!
(Col. 3:5-6) Mortify therefore your members that are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:(KJV)

There is a very enlightening story in the Old Testament about a soldier named Achan. It illustrates this point.

[Joshua 7:1-26] But the Israelites acted unfaithfully in regard to the devoted things; Achan son of Carmi, the son of Zimri, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took some of them. So the Lord's anger burned against Israel. Now Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which is near Beth Aven to the east of Bethel, and told them, "Go up and spy out the region." So the men went up and spied out Ai. When they returned to Joshua, they said, "Not all the people will have to go up against Ai. Send two or three thousand men to take it and do not weary all the people, for only a few men are there." So about three thousand men went up; but they were routed by the men of Ai, who killed about thirty-six of them. They chased the Israelites from the city gate as far as the stone quarries and struck them down on the slopes. At this the hearts of the people melted and became like water. Then Joshua tore his clothes and fell face down to the ground before the ark of the LORD, remaining there till evening. The elders of Israel did the same, and sprinkled dust on their heads. And Joshua said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, why did you ever bring this people across the Jordan to deliver us into the hands of the Amorites to destroy us? If only we had been content to stay on the other side of the Jordan! O Lord, what can I say, now that Israel has been routed by its enemies? The Canaanites and the other people of the country will hear about this and they will surround us and wipe out our name from the earth. What then will you do for your own great name?" The LORD said to Joshua, "Stand up"! What are you doing down on your face? Israel has sinned; they have violated my covenant, which I commanded them to keep.
get rid of them all

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

They have taken some of the devoted things; they have stolen, they have lied, they have put them with their own possessions. That is why the Israelites cannot stand against their enemies; they turn their backs and run because they have been made liable to destruction. I will not be with you anymore unless you destroy whatever among you is devoted to destruction. "Go, consecrate the people. Tell them,`Consecrate yourselves in preparation for tomorrow; for this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: That which is devoted is among you, O Israel. You cannot stand against your enemies until you remove it. "`In the morning, present yourselves tribe by tribe. The tribe that the LORD takes shall come forward clan by clan; the clan that the LORD takes shall come forward family by family; and the family that the LORD takes shall come forward man by man. He who is caught with the devoted things shall be destroyed by fire, along with all that belongs to him. He has violated the covenant of the LORD and has done a disgraceful thing in Israel!'" Early the next morning Joshua had Israel come forward by tribes, and Judah was taken. The clans of Judah came forward, and he took the Zerahites. He had the clan of the Zerahites come forward by families, and Zimri was taken. Joshua had his family come forward man by man, and Achan son of Carmi, the son of Zimri, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, was taken. Then Joshua said to Achan, "My son, give glory to the LORD, the God of Israel, and give him the praise. Tell me what you have done; do not hide it from me." Achan replied, "It is true! I have sinned against the LORD, the God of Israel. This is what I have done: When I saw in the plunder a beautiful robe from Babylonia, two hundred shekels of silver and a wedge of gold weighing fifty shekels, I coveted them and took them. They are hidden in the ground inside my tent, with the silver underneath." So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran to the tent, and there it was, hidden in his tent, with the silver underneath. They took the things from the tent, brought them to Joshua and all the Israelites and spread them out before the LORD. Then Joshua, together with all Israel, took Achan son of Zerah, the silver, the robe, the gold wedge, his sons and daughters, his cattle, donkeys and sheep, his tent and all that he had, to the Valley of Achor. Joshua said, "Why have you brought this trouble on us? The LORD will bring trouble on you today." Then all Israel stoned him, and after they had stoned the rest, they burned them. Over Achan they heaped up a large pile of rocks, which remains to this day. Then the LORD turned from his fierce anger. Therefore that place has been called the Valley of Achor ever since.

Notice that it is never mentions that Achan worshiped these things, but he did covet them! God had forbidden them to have anything to do with the heathen nations or their possessions.
get rid of them all

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

CAN MATERIAL THINGS CARRY SPIRITUAL POWER?

Yes! From the text above, and also from the following one, The Scriptures clearly says material articles can carry both good and evil power.

[Acts 19:12] God did extraordinary miracles through Paul. Handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.

It does not say that the person being healed had to worship the handkerchiefs or aprons to receive the blessing. Is it reasonable, therefore, to agree it would not be necessary to worship forbidden material objects to receive the curse?(2)

HOW ARE WE AFFECTED BY THE PRESENCE OF EVIL POWERS?

There are many ways in which they may make their presence felt. The most obvious are the kinds of activity that would cause a house to be regarded as haunted. These can be the appearance of apparitions, unexplained temperature changes, foul odors, unexplained noises, etc. Less obvious, are feelings of oppression, heaviness, gloom, and fear. Still, the absence of all or any of the above manifestations does not justify disobeying what God has commanded. He forbids us to bring such objects into our house.

[Deut. 7:25-26] The images of their gods you are to burn in the fire. Do not covet the silver and gold on them, and do not take it for yourselves, or you will be ensnared by it, for it is detestable to the LORD your God. Do not bring a detestable thing into your house or you, like it, will be set apart for destruction. Utterly abhor and detest it, for it is set apart for destruction.

WHAT ARE TYPICAL OBJECTS WE SHOULD LOOK FOR?

Look for little Mexican sun gods, Tiki dolls, images or pictures of frogs and owls.(3) Also look for amulets, fetishes, idols, incense, Buddhas, hand-carved objects from heathen cultures,(4) or Ouija boards. Anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling, handwriting analysis, and so on, should be destroyed. Books, records, tapes, or objects associated with witchcraft, or the cult religions (metaphysics, Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.), are no-nos. Rock and roll records and tapes fall in the category of items that often are loaded with evil spiritual powers. Other things are so-called good-luck objects.(5) These include rabbit's feet, horse-shoes, and four-leaf clovers. Some jewelry, such as crystals, copper bracelets, charm bracelets, Masonic, fraternity, or sorority pins and rings(6) are highly questionable.(7)

If in doubt, ask the Holy Spirit to show you anything specific. Sometimes it can be something that we would otherwise overlook. I read of one case where getting rid of an arrowhead collection solved a problem. Be reminded that the American Indians -- as well as many foreign cultures often worshiped idols.

HOW SHOULD WE DISPOSE OF OBJECTS THAT FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY?

Burning is recommended, if that is practical.(8)

Otherwise, destroy or dispose of them in a way that will prevent them from falling into someone's hands. To sell them, no matter how valuable, or to give them away, is to transfer the evil influence from yourself to someone else. They may have been expensive purchases or gifts, but it doesn't cost anything to destroy them.

SHOULD WE ATTEMPT TO SALVAGE ANYTHING OF VALUE FROM THEM?

Scripture is clear that we should not try to salvage any investment in them.

[Deut. 7:25] Do not covet the silver and gold on them, and do not take it for yourselves, or you will be ensnared by it, for it is detestable to the LORD your God.
what else should be done

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

WHAT ELSE SHOULD BE DONE?

It is well to cleanse the house(9) itself, since former owners may have been involved in occult practices. If they were involved in such activities or were in serious bondage to sin, there is reason to suspect that evil spirits remained behind. These spirits can and will cause trouble for the new owners. Used cars fall into this category, since the activities of previous owners could be spiritually contaminating.

HOW DO WE DO THIS "HOUSE-CLEANSING?"

Win Worly(10) suggests that two believers undertake this, with Bible in hand. Appropriate verses from Scripture may be read aloud in unison or separately. Prepare by praying for the discernment of spirits and the word of knowledge to help the process. Verbally denounce(11) Satan and his power and all his demon hosts. Claim your authority as a believer-priest(12) in the name of Jesus Christ, and the authority of His shed blood. Let the believers take turns reading Scriptures(13)(preferably in every room in the house). Claim the cleansing of the area by demanding,(14) in Jesus' name, that the spirits leave and never return.

Do not overlook the dark places where spirits like to hide. Closets, attics, basements, crawl spaces, and cupboards are examples.

Finally, anointing the top and sides of doors and windows and declaring them to be spiritual locks, in the name of Jesus, is practiced by some. Each room and area should be claimed as ground for the Lord and taken back from Satan and his demons.

Each occupant should renounce any known sins or occult connections, involvement confessed as sin, and ask God to forgive them. Any specific areas of demonic activity or influence of which you are aware should be renounced by name.

The following declaration is very effective:

Dear Lord, I have a confession to make; Through ignorance, or willfulness I have sought supernatural experiences apart from You. I have disobeyed your Word

[Deut. 17:2-5; 18:10-12] and I ask you to deliver me as I renounce these things. Cleans me in body, mind, soul, and spirit, I pray
I now renounce, forsake, turn away from, all contact with witchcraft, magic, ouija boards, and other occult games;

I renounce all kinds of fortune telling, palm reading, tea leaves reading, crystal I renounce all crystal balls, Tarot and other card laying!

I renounce all astrology, birth signs, and horoscopes!

I renounce the heresy of reincarnation, and all healing groups involved in metaphysics and spiritualism!

I renounce the practice of hypnosis under any excuse or authority!

I renounce all rock music that is not consistent with the Word of God.

I renounce all transcendental meditation, Zen, and all other eastern cults and idol worship!

I renounce all martial arts, including Judo, Kung Fu, and Karate!

I renounce all water witching [or dousing], levitation, table-tipping, body lifting, psychometry [divination through objects] automatic writing, and handwriting analysis!

I renounce all literature I have ever read and studies in any of these fields and promise I will destroy all such material in my possession!

I renounce astral projection, soul and out-of-body travel and other demonic skills!

I renounce, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, all psychic heredity that I may have. I break any demonic hold or curse on my family line back to ten or more generations on both sides of the family!

I do now renounce and forsake every psychic and occult contact that I don't know about, also well as those I know about!

I renounce every cult that denies atonement through the blood of Jesus Christ and every philosophy that denies the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
what else should be done

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

[Note: If you have difficulty renouncing any of the above, ask yourself why. Experience has taught that such items may be the very thing that should be renounced. In any case, go ahead with the list. Ask the Holy Spirit to confirm those items that you take exception to.]

I break any curse that may have come upon this household by my disobedience or the disobedience of my ancestors back for ten generations on both sides of the family in the name of Jesus!
Now Satan, I close any door I may have opened to you through these contacts.

The following declaration is recommended for personal deliverance. However, it is equally effective for house-cleansing.

THE COVENANT OF THE BLOOD

*Satan! I testify to you personally what the Word say the BLOOD does for me!

Revelation 12:11 - They [the believers on earth] overcame him [Satan] by the Blood of the Lamb [Jesus Christ] and the word of their testimony.[That is, they testified to what the Word of God says about the Blood of Jesus.]

*Through the BLOOD OF JESUS, I am redeemed out of the hands of Satan!

Psalm 107:2 - Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy.

Ephesians 1:7 - In whom we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the richness of His grace.

*Through the BLOOD OF JESUS, all my sins are forgiven!

Col. 1:12-14 - Giving thanks to the Father, which has made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

*The BLOOD OF JESUS is cleansing me now from all sin!

1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son cleanses us from all sin.

*I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I'd never sinned, through the BLOOD OF JESUS!

Romans 5:9 - Much more then, now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
what else should be done

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

*Through the BLOOD OF JESUS, I am sanctified, set apart to God!

Hebrews 13:12 - Wherefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

*My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, sanctified, through the BLOOD OF JESUS!
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - What? Know you not that your body is the temple of the holy Spirit, which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own? For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

*I belong to Jesus Christ, God's Son, spirit, soul, and body!

His BLOOD protects me from all evil!

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give to you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you
BLOOD OF JESUS, Satan, you have no place in me, and no more power over me! I renounce you and your hosts completely, and declare you to be my enemies! Jesus said, "these signs shall follow the believer. In my name they shall cast out devils." [ Matt. 16:17] I am a believer! In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, I exercise my God given authority to expel all evil spirits from this place.

I command them to leave now, according to the Word of God, and in the name of Jesus! And now, Lord Jesus, I ask you to fill all vacated areas will your Holy Spirit.
The following is a suggested closing prayer.

[II Sam 7:29] Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, O Sovereign LORD, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever

Endnotes:

1 If you are living in someone else's house, or the object is not your own, anoint it with oil and command any evil spirit to leave in the name of Jesus.

2 If you feel that a curse may have come upon you household, it can be broken.

3 Experience has determined that frogs and owls seem to have a strong attraction for demons. Some ask, " aren't they part of God's creation?" Yes, although they were not created in a fallen state. He created the serpent that appeared to Eve. I was involved in a case where a four-year old girl had chronic nightmares.

The Holy Spirit revealed to me that a large stuffed toy frog named Kermit was the cause. When it was removed the nightmares immediately ceased.

4 Actually, this refers to any heathen culture. The American Indian would be a very pertinent example.

5 If we believe in luck, and we believe objects can bring us good luck, in whom are we placing our faith?

6 If secret vows were made as a part of receiving these things, it may be necessary to renounce those vows.
Examine them in the light of what scripture says we should vow. Any vow contrary to our singular allegiance to Christ is trying to serve two masters.

Above all, my brothers, do not swear--not by heaven, or by earth, or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No" be no, or you will be condemned.[James 5:12]

7 if you have removed the obvious items and there is still not a sense of peace in the household, consider the less obvious things that you have been reluctant to give up. Remove them to some other location and see if that solves the problem.

8 There are testimonies that when some objects [like an ouija board] were burned, a loud scream was heard.
9 Second-hand cars may also need to be cleansed.

Don't forget to eliminate any St. Christopher metals!

10 Win Worly, a native Texan, is an ordained Southern Baptist minister. He is now pastor of Hegawisch Baptist Church in Lansing, Ill. He has been involved in deliverance ministry for nearly thirty years and is the author of many books on the subject.

11 This is not prayer. Do it with authority, and in a firm voice. Let the enemy know you mean it!

12 See the Covenant of the Blood.

13 The 91st Psalm is a good example.

14 If you have the ability to speak in tongues, exercise it. The demons hate to hear it!

Also review this list: Occult Check Sheet
bad soul ties to renounce

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Bad soul ties with someone can also cause spiritual problems in one's life and might hold a person back spiritually from doing what the Lord really wants them to do. Ways to offset this would be to do what you can to avoid these evils, and find other people who will be supportive of you, and attend church regularly, and get spiritually fed with the Bible and praise the Lord often, and have praise music and Christian tv which can help drive evils away. You can also pray to break evil soul ties and curses from your life.

Deuteronomy 11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; Deut. 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: Deut. 11:28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.
what else should be done

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

[Note: If you have difficulty renouncing any of the above, ask yourself why. Experience has taught that such items may be the very thing that should be renounced. In any case, go ahead with the list. Ask the Holy Spirit to confirm those items that you take exception to.]

I break any curse that may have come upon this household by my disobedience or the disobedience of my ancestors back for ten generations on both sides of the family in the name of Jesus!

Now Satan, I close any door I may have opened to you through these contacts.

The following declaration is recommended for personal deliverance. However, it is equally effective for house-cleansing.

THE COVENANT OF THE BLOOD

*Satan! I testify to you personally what the Word say the BLOOD does for me!

Revelation 12:11 - They [the believers on earth] overcame him [Satan] by the Blood of the Lamb [Jesus Christ] and the word of their testimony.[That is, they testified to what the Word of God says about the Blood of Jesus.]

*Through the BLOOD OF JESUS, I am redeemed out of the hands of Satan!

Psalm 107:2 - Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy.

Ephesians 1:7 - In whom we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the richness of His grace.

*Through the BLOOD OF JESUS, all my sins are forgiven!

Col. 1:12-14 - Giving thanks to the Father, which has made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
what else should be done

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

*The BLOOD OF JESUS is cleansing me now from all sin!

1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son cleanses us from all sin.

*I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I'd never sinned, through the BLOOD OF JESUS!

Romans 5:9 - Much more then, now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

*Through the BLOOD OF JESUS, I am sanctified, set apart to God!

Hebrews 13:12 - Wherefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

*My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, sanctified, through the BLOOD OF JESUS!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - What? Know you not that your body is the temple of the holy Spirit, which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own? For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

*I belong to Jesus Christ, God's Son, spirit, soul, and body!

His BLOOD protects me from all evil!

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give to you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you

BLOOD OF JESUS, Satan, you have no place in me, and no more power over me! I renounce you and your hosts completely, and declare you to be my enemies! Jesus said, "these signs shall follow the believer. In my name they shall cast out devils." [ Matt. 16:17] I am a believer! In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, I exercise my God given authority to expel all evil spirits from this place. I command them to leave now, according to the Word of God, and in the name of Jesus! And now, Lord Jesus, I ask you to fill all vacated areas will your Holy Spirit.

The following is a suggested closing prayer.

[II Sam 7:29] Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, O Sovereign LORD, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever

Endnotes:

1 If you are living in someone else's house, or the object is not your own, anoint it with oil and command any evil spirit to leave in the name of Jesus.

2 If you feel that a curse may have come upon you household, it can be broken.

3 Experience has determined that frogs and owls seem to have a strong attraction for demons. Some ask, " aren't they part of God's creation?" Yes, although they were not created in a fallen state. He created the serpent that appeared to Eve. I was involved in a case where a four-year old girl had chronic nightmares. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that a large stuffed toy frog named Kermit was the cause. When it was removed the nightmares immediately ceased.
what else should be done

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

4 Actually, this refers to any heathen culture. The American Indian would be a very pertinent example.

5 If we believe in luck, and we believe objects can bring us good luck, in whom are we placing our faith?

6 If secret vows were made as a part of receiving these things, it may be necessary to renounce those vows. Examine them in the light of what scripture says we should vow. Any vow contrary to our singular allegiance to Christ is trying to serve two masters. Above all, my brothers, do not swear--not by heaven, or by earth, or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No" be no, or you will be condemned.[James 5:12]

7 if you have removed the obvious items and there is still not a sense of peace in the household, consider the less obvious things that you have been reluctant to give up. Remove them to some other location and see if that solves the problem.

8 There are testimonies that when some objects [like an ouija board] were burned, a loud scream was heard.

9 Second-hand cars may also need to be cleansed. Don't forget to eliminate any St. Christopher metals!

10 Win Worly, a native Texan, is an ordained Southern Baptist minister. He is now pastor of Hegawisch Baptist Church in Lansing, Ill. He has been involved in deliverance ministry for nearly thirty years and is the author of many books on the subject.

11 This is not prayer. Do it with authority, and in a firm voice. Let the enemy know you mean it!

12 See the Covenant of the Blood.

13 The 91st Psalm is a good example.

14 If you have the ability to speak in tongues, exercise it. The demons hate to hear it!

Also review this list: Occult Check Sheet
what else should be done

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

1 Timothy 4:1 says:

“now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.”

The following is a list of cults and non-Christian Religions which fall into the above category:

Jehova’s Witesses (Dawn Bible Students),

Mormons (Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints),

Herbert W. Armstrong (Worldwide Church of God),

Children of god, The Unification church,(moonies,

One World Crusade), Unitarian Church,

Christadelphians,

Freemasonary, Spiritualism, Scientology,

Christian Science, Rangatulism, Religious Science,

Anthrosophy, Theosophy, Rosecrucianism,

Inner Peace Movement,

Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship,

Eastern Religions such As:- Hare Krishna, Transcendental Meditation, Gurus, Divine Light Mission, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Shintoism, Confucianism, Japanese Flower Arranging (sun worship), Bahai.

This is a reprint from the book, Demons Defeated, by Bill Subrittzky
demon in christian

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Can a Christian have a demon?

When I first became involved in exorcisms, I assumed that a Christian was immune from the torment of demons. I based that assumption on the influence of other Christian leaders who convinced me of this. I had perfected the logic explaining my position: "The Holy Spirit and an evil spirit can't dwell in the same vessel." "Light and darkness cannot co-exist." "Those who cast demons out of Christians are making excuses for sin problems." I had given messages to large audiences, boldly declaring that the very idea of a Christian having a demon was heresy. I insisted that Christians claiming to have demons were making excuses for problems of carnality or personal lack of discipline; they were avoiding the tough part of growing in grace and maturing in a deeper understanding of Scripture.

When I began searching the Word of God more diligently about the matter of demons influencing Christians, I discovered that the issue wasn't as conclusive as I had thought. Gradually I understood that my error was based on a narrow understanding of demonic phenomena, and a predetermined reading of Scripture. In my honest moments of contemplation, I realized that those pastors and Bible teachers who had repeatedly reinforced the "Christians can't have a demon" outlook had very little practical experience with the phenomenon. I concluded that, while doctrine is not based on experience, the lack of experiential testimony about such a crucial area of spiritual deliverance was a glaring weakness.

As I began to discuss the subject with others, I learned that theological sentiments are often based on extreme examples. Almost everyone opposed to the idea of Christians having a demon could relate one or more horrific stories about exorcism sessions in which Christians were encouraged to think of their spiritual failures as having a demonic root. They were then told to vomit up demons of everything from morning sickness to nasal congestion-seriously! I had witnessed some of these deliverance sessions. Highly manipulative evangelists preyed on distraught and gullible people who were looking for a quick solution to their spiritual and physical misery. I have since learned the simple truth that when you belong to God, what Satan cannot invade is your spirit. The moment a person is born into the kingdom of God by faith in Christ (Eph. 2:8-9), the spirit is eternally reborn and belongs to God. Jesus declared in John 10:28 that no one has the power to "snatch" us out of God's hand. However, man is a tripartite being (1 Thessalonians 5:23), and there are aspects of the human condition that Satan can afflict. While he is prohibited from touching the spirit of God's saints, nothing prevents him from tormenting the body and soul-if the disobedient conduct of a Christian allows him to do so.
demon in christian

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Much confusion about this issue exists because of the use of the word possession. The term doesn't appear in the original Greek language of the New Testament. Bible scholars say those who translated the King James edition added this word in order to classify varying degrees of demonic control. More correctly, the word translated "possession" should simply be rendered "demonized," that is, under the influence of a demon. Attempting to be verbally precise about such a supernatural phenomenon is pointless. You can't take something enshrouded in a mystical context and reduce it to a paradigm of human language. That's why we must cautiously use terms associated with demons.

By possession I mean that the spirit is internalized and claims certain legal rights to invade the person's body. Demonic "possession" never means a Christian's regenerated spirit has been invaded or that the demon owns the human being. It means that his or her soul or body is influenced by a demon. The demon can manifest through the host's faculties-that is, see with the eyes, speak through the vocal cords, and even subject the person to a trance state of mental oblivion. Deliverance comes when the demon inside is cast outside.

What about those instances in which a demon manifests in a Christian? In most cases the demon entered before the believer's conversion to Christianity, and the evil spirit continued to control some part of the person's life because the specific occult sin was never renounced. The demon claims squatter's rights.

The metaphor of what happens when territory is conquered in a war applies here. Even though the conflict may be officially ended, enemy snipers refuse to surrender, so they must be hunted down. Their right to remain may be technically voided since the territory is under new control, but that doesn't mean they leave automatically or give up easily. An offense must be mounted to enforce the terms of victory. The exorcist must diligently pursue every avenue of deliverance to be certain that every demonic influence has been conquered.
demon in christian

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Satan can, in some instances, take over a Christian's mind and speak through his lips. Demons are in certain instances able to place Christians in a trance state so that the unclean spirit controls psychomotor functions and conscious mental processes. I have dealt with scores of cases with people who were undeniably followers of Christ and yet demons spoke through them and even violently attacked me. It is disingenuous to suggest that they somehow lost their salvation long enough to let a demon in and then thereafter resumed their Christian walk. If Satan can control our speech when we are disobedient and fill our hearts with evil when we are rebellious, he may be able to do a lot more to Christians than we would like to admit. What scriptural lessons can we learn from this startling information?

A Christian can be born again and have spiritual victory over the original Adamic sin that eternally separates mankind from God and still have besetting sins (Hebrews 12:1). Uncontrolled thoughts, resentment, anger, and bitterness are some examples. Salvation must not be confused with sanctification. The Holy Spirit's continuing work of grace is a progressive act of God's desire to draw us closer to Him. Those who, yet saved, resist this scriptural plea (1 Thessalonians 4:3) may find they have harbored demonic pockets of activity from their pre-conversion lives. This message needs a greater emphasis in our churches so that we may set free any of our brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering the "hangover" of Satan's influence from their former lives of sin.

As kindly as I can say it, those who underestimate what Christians can suffer at the hand of Satan are doing a disservice to the body of Christ. They are consigning sincere Christians to a life of continued demonic influence and causing needless suffering in the lives of those whom the Lord wants to set free. Let no one misunderstand me. A Christian cannot be demonized if by "possession" you mean "ownership." The child of God is owned by the Lord. But I will testify that a Christian can be severely influenced by demons and even be inhabited by them. I will also do all that I can in Jesus' name to see that those who are "heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ" (Romans 8:17) will experience the hope of freedom from demonic bondage.

Written by Bob Larson
demon in christian

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

CAN DEMONS PHYSICALLY AFFLICT A CHRISTIAN?

To answer the question of whether a Christian can be physically afflicted, we must first explore the means by which demons influence Christians. Do Christians sin? Of course! First John 1:8-9 says we do. We cannot continue to abide in sin because of the indwelling nature of Christ. Note, however, that in Ephesians 4:23 Christians are admonished to "be renewed in the spirit of your mind." If the mind of the Christian needs renewal, then it stands to reason that when our minds are not renewed, they may be, to some degree, under the control of the ungodly forces.

"Present your bodies a living sacrifice," we read in Romans 12:1. This means our bodies may not be completely sacrificed to God, and could therefore be influenced by Satan. The lack of spirituality in the life of a Christian doesn't necessarily mean he or she is possessed. But it does mean that some part of the Christian's nature is open to evil forces.

In Luke 13:16, Christ cast a demon out of a 'daughter of Abraham'. It's true she wasn't living under the covenant of grace this side of the cross, but as an Old Testament devotee to God, she was spiritually protected by the best that God could offer that side of Calvary. Yet a spirit of physical infirmity demonized her. In fact, the first demon that Jesus cast out came from an apparently devout Jew in the synagogue on the Sabbath. Christ's first exorcism was in a church! The man in Luke 4:33-35 was certainly "possessed" because the demon spoke through his body. Christ told the unclean spirit to "come out of him" (Verse 35).

CAN SATAN CONTROL A CHRISTIAN'S THOUGHTS AND WORDS?

Let me explain how Satan can also control the thoughts and speech of a Christian. In Matthew, chapter 16, Jesus had just concluded His explanation to His disciples on the true nature of His earthly mission-that He must suffer and die (verse 21). Peter immediately spoke up in an effort to dissuade Christ from going to the cross: "Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!" (verse 22). The response of Christ was abrupt and stern. "Get behind Me, Satan!" Jesus said to Peter (verse 23). I'm not suggesting that Peter was demon possessed. I am proposing that Peter, while standing in the presence of Christ, was sufficiently influenced that he literally spoke the words Satan wanted him to say. Even more astounding is the fact that earlier in verse 16 of that chapter, Peter had given the confessional statement of faith on which Christ said He would build His church!

In Acts chapter 5, Ananias and Sapphira, members of the early church, lied to the apostle Peter. They had sold some possessions to give to the church, and then had second thoughts and conspired to keep back a portion for themselves. When Peter asked them what amount they had received for the sale, Ananias and Sapphira lied. What was the source of that lie? The apostle Peter said, "Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit" (verse 3). In judgment, God struck them dead. If we accept the assumption that Ananias and Sapphira experienced the new birth in Christ, then how can we explain away the fact that their hearts were filled by Satan to such an extent that they were capable of committing a sin worthy of such abrupt and severe divine judgment?
prayers

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Is Your YOKE Broke?

2 COR 6:14 thru 7:1

----- Heavenly Father, Abba, I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ as my protection. I surrender myself completely to You and the work of the Holy Spirirt in my life. I am unreservedly obedient to You in every area of my life. I absolutely stand against all the workings of Satan that try to hinder me in my prayer life and my walk with Jesus. I address myself only to the true and Living God, rejecting and refusing any involvement of Satan in my prayers.

Satan, I command you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave my presence with all your demons. I bring the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between us. I resist all the endeavors of Satan and his wicked spirits to rob me of the will of God. I choose to be transformed by the renewing of my mind (ROM 12:1-2) I pull down the strongholds of Satan and declare that there is no fear in love for perfect love casts out fear (1 JOHN 4:18) God is love.
prayers

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

NO OTHER GODS

(Steve Bell, The KEY Ministries)

----------Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, thank You that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes. I come to You, humbling myself under Your mighty hand, asking to be made like a little child that I may understand your ways.

Father, I ask to be delivered from every influence upon my life that is not of You. Even though I don't see that evil influence, I ask You to set me free from its effects on me and my family. I open my life to You, Lord, that You may instruct me and keep me ever teachable. Please, Father, deliver me from any stubborness or resistance to the Holy Spirit's work in my life.

I break and loose myself from the influence of every Principal or Power that has influence in my life. You evil spirits, GO, NOW, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I overcome you by the Blood of the Lamb and the Power of the Cross of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

525 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 532,539
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 720,497
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min israeli cult must pay 115,045
New Iaeger ""Burgar"" 10 min Tony 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aura Mytha 224,087
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min lightbeamrider 172,304
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 24 min Anon 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••