bless the jews
do join

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4653 Jan 14, 2013
Bobby Conner:

Word for the New Year: Calling All Warriors!

Called As Warriors!

God's Holy Spirit is stirring His people! The King of kings is awakening warriors to take their place, to join the victorious, joyful band of Believers known as the overcomers, those who stand strong for King Jesus and carry His glory and love throughout the earth (1 John 5:4)!

As followers of this glorious King, each one of us is called and commissioned by the Spirit of God to become mighty warriors of God. What is a warrior? One who has experienced many battles and has defeated every enemy. One who succeeds without fail! The warrior, however, is not a common soldier. Warriors demonstrate nobility and honor, bravery and fearlessness, and, above all, radical devotion to their Leader. Warriors will die for their king!

You may well be asking, "Me? A mighty warrior?" Yes, you! Does this calling sound impossible? It is! Is this beyond your strength and ability? Absolutely!

Christ, Our Warrior Within

Our identity as warriors of God is only possible because we, in ourselves, are now dead! We have been crucified with Christ. We no longer live: our lives have been bought by His Blood at Calvary. Christ now lives as God's Warrior in and through us!

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

During these perilous, dark days, we can be fearless champions because Christ, living within and through us, has already "overcome the world" (see also Joshua 1:7). We don't have to overcome; Christ already has. He is the mighty Lion of Judah! He is the King of kings! Remember His promise: "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4). The apostle Paul reminds us that we are NOW more than conquerors in and through Christ Jesus (Romans 8:37).
do join

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4655 Jan 14, 2013
Healing Glory Live! Denver South AGLOW! This Thursday 9-12 am. at Bonnie Brae Church.

This week, May 15th, Nichole Lawrence will be playing Healing Glory live! Healing Glory has a powerful anointing on it, confirming the prophetic words spoken over Nichole that when she played the keyboards, the notes would heal people!

Nichole recently ministered at the Denver Chapter of AGLOW North and the Chosen Women of God Leader’s Conference, the Glory of God filled the place, women were healed physically and emotionally, set free, restored, equipped and empowered!

A few of the testimonies from those powerful meetings are:

“When Nichole said a right knee, and hips were being healed I felt a very warm sensation come over those parts of my body and when Nichole said do something you couldn’t do before I bent my right knee ALL the way pain free for the first time in 15 years! God healed me through the music she was playing!”

“I was standing there just pressing into God and asked Him to show me things in my life which were not right. Nichole said,“Someone here needs to forgive someone of something that happened along time ago, about the time you were a teenager.” God then showed me someone who I had never forgiven as a teenager, who had always put me down with her words. I immediately knew Nichole’s prophetic word was for me, so I forgave this person, and no sooner then I forgave this person an incredible weight came off me! Thank you Jesus!

“The Glory of God was so strong while Nichole was playing that I could not stand up!”

“I have not felt the presence of God like that in a meeting or church in a very long time!”

One woman saw a bright arch over the place, another felt Jesus walking around the place and come and place a scarf on her.
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4657 Jan 14, 2013
Study His Word

I spend about an hour a day just studying the Bible. I do this seven days a week, 365 days a year.

To study God’s Word in depth, we don’t study it verse by verse alone, as if each piece were a separate entity. Yes, God can certainly speak through individual verses; however, when we study His Word in context, we begin to understand His ways and heart at a much deeper level.

To learn more of God’s ways, the very best place we can go is the narrative of the Old Testament. For example, as the Lamb of God, Jesus is portrayed in the sacrificial system found in Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers. If we dig a little deeper, we can even find reference to Him in the Garden of Eden when God sacrificed an animal to cover Adam and Eve’s sin. The types and shadows displayed in the Old Testament are unfolded in the New Testament, and they show us God’s ways — why He does what He does.

Pray His Word

An excellent way for us to become more familiar with God’s mind and heart is to meditate while we pray.

For example, as I read the Word of God, I often read it in the way it would apply to me — that is, I pray His Word and put myself in it. This makes it much more personal to me, and it gives me a clearer picture of what God is doing:

You are gracious and full of compassion toward me.
You are slow to anger and great in mercy toward me.
You are good to me.
Your tender mercies are over me.
You have redeemed me from the enemy’s hand.
You deliver me out of my distresses.

Declarations such as these have a powerful impact on our ability to see God as He is — to know His ways.
Why Should We Know God’s Ways?

What is the purpose of your life’s journey? Are you trying just to make it to your next paycheck, or are you living with your eyes and ears open to the movement of God’s hand and the sound of His voice? Are you looking to see Him in your circumstances?

Life is all about God and His ways. As we begin to understand why He does what He does, this “journey” takes on new meaning. We begin to see our lives the way God sees them. More importantly, we begin to understand His heart, and as this occurs, we find ourselves experiencing the “life more abundant” that Jesus talks about.
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4658 Jan 14, 2013
How Should You Move Forward?

If you are struggling with worry and fear concerning your destiny, here is what I recommend. First and foremost, let God decide how and when He is going to make your destiny happen. Leave it in His hands.

Next, value your personal relationship with God above the destiny you have been called to. Value your relationship with Him more than your desire for success or public ministry.

Then anytime you are tempted to think, God will never use me again, go to Scripture and try to find an example of that. I don’t think you’ll be able to find one. God is an incredible God of second chances. Take a look at David, Jonah, Peter, Jacob and Paul. These men were far from perfect, yet God used them to change the world. He persisted with them, despite their shortcomings and even their out-and-out failures. Meditate on what God did for them because He is going to do the same thing for you.

God wants us to come to Him and rest. His yoke is “easy” and His burden is “light”(Matthew 11:30). Whenever we begin to feel weighed down by guilt or shame, we need to turn our eyes away from our shortcomings and focus on our Father instead.

"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."

James 1:2–4
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4659 Jan 14, 2013
Do Not Be Afraid of Mistakes

You, as an architect, employ everything you have (all of your skill, your knowledge of God’s Word and His ways, your discipline, your wisdom, etc.) to design the building God has called you to build: the destiny that God purposed you for. He created the spiritual and natural laws of the universe, put a destiny within you and then told you,“Now I am going to give you choices in this. You can get to do this.”

What has God told you to do? What architectural design waits on your table? In the process, don’t be afraid of making a mistake. The “owner” of this building project has an incredible love for you, and He is stronger than you are — He is fully able to keep you from falling (Jude 1:24). So keep your eyes on Him. Watch Him and see what He is doing. Then make your choices and step forward, holding firmly to His hand.
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4660 Jan 14, 2013
The Greatest Commandment

Salvation took effort on God’s part, but relationship with Him takes effort on our part. He is waiting.

As we spend time in Isaiah 53, we realize that it was not a small, flimsy agreement we made with the Father the day we accepted Jesus as our Savior. We were paid for with the blood of His Son. A significant price was laid down for our hearts.

And today, that is what He wants. He wants our hearts.

One of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying,“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”

Jesus said to him,“You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.”

— Matthew 22:35–37

Jesus suffered the full wrath of God on the cross. Why? So He could have what He wanted: the heart of mankind.

Where is your heart today? How long has it been since you considered, really considered, what He did for you on the cross—the price that was paid for your freedom and the reason that price was paid?

If we want to see change in our circumstances, if we want to thrive while the rest of the world is spinning out of control, God cannot be a hobby in our lives, something we do during our free time—or a novelty item we decide to pick up again when we’re in trouble. He is worth more than that. One commandment is the first and the greatest:“Give Me your heart. I want your heart.”
Today, If You Hear His Voice

The Bible tells us to seek God while He may be found. It isn’t that He can’t be found all the time; it is that in His system of creation, our desires are very important. What we desire, we often obtain. If we want Him, we will find Him, but it is also true that if we want to ignore Him, we will be able to ignore Him.

Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your heart. Seek Him while He may be found. Give Him what He longs for. Remember the greatest commandment and look to see His face. He is waiting.
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4661 Jan 14, 2013
When Jesus was crucified, all the provision for our spiritual, emotional and physical healing was made. He was wounded for our transgressions. He was bruised for our iniquities. The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes, we were healed.

The word transgression means “rebellion.” He was wounded for our rebellion, for the decisions of our hearts to turn away from Him.

The word bruised means “crushed” and “misshapen.” He was bruised for our iniquities; Isaiah says elsewhere that He wasn’t even recognizable as a man.

The word iniquity means “perversion.” There are sins and rebellion—and then there is perversion. Jesus died for the most perverse of humanity. There is healing even for those who are so lost and corrupted that their souls have deformed, and they are no longer considered normal by the rest of society. There is healing even for them.

The chastisement for our peace was upon Him. The wounding of His soul allows for the healing of our souls.

When the stripes were made, all provision for healing was made. His stripes brought us complete freedom from physical pain and brokenness.

There is now nothing else that needs to be done for us, because Jesus did everything.

And everything He did for us—the purpose of His heart, His goal—can be summed up in a single phrase: He wants our hearts.
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4662 Jan 14, 2013
It is time to pray

Prayer is so important. If you have read my partner letters or heard me speak recently, you know that I am concerned for the well-being of the United States. For three years, I have prophesied a “perfect storm” of dramatic events that will affect every nation on Earth. We have already seen many of these events take place, and unfortunately, this storm is far from over.

Some of you have felt the effects of this storm, and others of you, by God’s grace, have not. But no matter the current state of your circumstances, I urge you to pray. Don’t wait until you have to pray, as I did. Don’t put off strengthening your dependency on God until your life is going downhill and you are desperate. Now is the time.
God the All-Sufficient One

Something substantial happens in the spiritual realm when we acknowledge God as the All-Sufficient One who is capable of taking care of our every need. When we pray, we promote the spirit and make the mind subservient to the spirit. In other words, prayer helps us come into proper alignment.

God is Spirit, and He is our Father. We can’t take a single breath without Him (Psalm 104:29), and everything we have comes from Him (1 Chronicles 29:14). As we begin to truly understand this, our prayer lives will transform radically because we will realize our dependence on Him. We pray in the Spirit on all occasions, with all kinds of prayers and requests (Ephesians 6:18). We cast our cares upon Him, because He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7).

Most of us have a head knowledge of these truths, but we are still caught off guard when we realize that our Father genuinely does intend us to live care-free lives. He is the All-Sufficient One, and we are the ones He is all sufficient for.
God our Father

As God’s children, we have the full, legitimate right to speak to Him as our Father, to make “all kinds” of requests. If we don't personalize prayer, we won’t get very far. After a while, we will just give up because we won't have the passion for it. It is very difficult to delight in something we don't long for. It is very difficult to desire something that doesn’t seem splendorous to us. We have to personalize prayer in order to have the passion.

When we call upon His name and we understand the position that He has in our lives, our faith will increase, as well as our understanding that whatever we ask of Him, He will do. We can be confident of that:“This is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us”(1 John 5:14).

However, the reverse of that is also true. We will not see God answering prayer if we do not pray.

So I want to urge each of you to pray. It is time to pull out the stops and become passionate about prayer. Speak to God on behalf of your people. Speak to God on behalf of the world. What burden has He put on your heart? Take it seriously, and pour it out in prayer before Him, remembering always that He is your Father and your words do not fall on deaf ears.
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4663 Jan 14, 2013
Meditate on the Light

What does it mean to think "heavenly"?

Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things.
- Philippians 4:8

Some versions of the Bible say, "Think on these things." In other words, we need to order our thoughts in the right direction. We need to think about whatever is true, pure, just, noble, holy, virtuous and praiseworthy.
The process of setting our minds on these things actually guards our thoughts, so that we think the right thoughts and then make the right choices based on those right thoughts. Our attitudes begin to change, as well as what we expect to happen in our lives.
Where will you put your focus today?

What happens when we fill our vision with God? What happens when His thinking becomes our thinking? "For as [a man] thinks in his heart, so is he" (Proverbs 23:7). Light and darkness cannot occupy the same space. When we are making the right choices because our renewed minds are now thinking the right thoughts, God is justified to act on our behalf. The issues and struggles that confined us in the past begin to disappear. The favor and assistance of Heaven become clear and visible in our lives.

It starts with a choice. Where will you put your focus today? Will you seek to renew your mind, or will you take the same mental path you have taken before?

Our attention is a powerful entity; we nurture whatever we are focused on. If our focus is things of the world - things that are not true, that are not pure or lovely - we will see growth in worldly thinking. If our focus is God, we will see growth in heavenly thinking, and the impact of the latter will persist for generations, because the choices we make and the thoughts we think today will affect how we live the rest of our lives.

A choice lies before you. Make the decision to actively renew your mind. Think "light" thoughts. Dwell on the truths of God and then watch as the darkness drains away.
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4664 Jan 14, 2013
You are wanted

Genuine relationship with God is a marriage of two hearts, and like any marriage, it needs time and focus in order to grow. It also requires both people actually understanding where the other is coming from. Let me explain what I mean by that.

God’s love for you is extravagant. His love for you is greater than anything that has ever been seen before. His love for you is more than you could imagine. It is more than you could ever expect, even on your best day. And this God who loves you more than you could ever hope for wants you to be an active participant in His life.

This is not an invitation to feel condemned. Don’t think, I never spend time with God. He must be disappointed in me. Or, I know He wants me to spend more time with Him, but I just can’t right now. Don’t read this article and allow your soul to become troubled. Instead, realize how much you are wanted.
How should you respond?

If this is a difficult subject for you to grasp, purposefully set out to change your mind about it. For the next month, try to wake up in the morning with this thought: Today, God desires me.

As our weeks and months go by and we struggle through our valleys and trials, it can be so easy to forget our passion; the understanding of His heart for us can slip through our fingers. Then, when His invitation comes, we often respond in fear:I’m not doing enough! He’s probably upset with me! How could He ever want me? I’m not one of the faithful ones. If I come to Him now, it’s probably going to be at a great personal cost!

But again, the invitation is not meant to make you feel condemned for your actions or thought processes (Romans 8:1). It has been issued solely because He wants you. And the result of spending time with God is that you become God focused. Your life changes. Your mind, your will and your emotions become aligned with His. Your hope flourishes. You discover real, genuine, true life; you discover the real you in the middle of His affections.

When you wait on Him, He speaks. When you spend time with Him, you discover that He has been wanting to speak. He has been waiting for you to wait, so He can talk, so He can move, so He can inform, so He can touch, so He can hold, so He can caress, so He can embrace you.

Let today be your day. Go find yourself in God’s affections. Spend time with Him and discover His heart for you. And remember that you are wanted so fully and completely that when you begin to understand His desire for you, the path will straighten out beneath your feet; your questions will be answered, and you will discover a peace that passes all comprehension.
john

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4665 Jan 14, 2013
What does all of this have to do with God and protocol? There are times when God wants to have “tickle time” with us, and it is good. There are times when we roll on the floor and can’t catch our breath, when we feel glued to the ground and couldn’t get up even if we wanted to. In those moments, everything is sublime. It is amazing what God can do and heal and fix and impart during “playtime.”
There are other times when we are broken, and in a wholly different way, those experiences are just as impacting as tickle time.
But we often have trouble knowing when it is time to play with the Father and when it is time to be quiet in His presence.
Sacred protocol
God outlined specific protocol that was to be followed in the Temple and Tabernacle. He told Moses what He wanted to be done and when He wanted it to be done. As he made his rounds, the priest had a highly defined routine that included the outer courtyard, the inner courtyard, the Holy of Holies, the brazen altar, the table of shewbread, the altar of incense and so on. There were seven different places where the presence of God would come and meet with him.
Many of us are asking God to take us to the next level in Him, but our experience has been mostly limited to the outer court, and we don’t yet understand how to act in the Holy of Holies. If He were to grant our request, they would be dragging us out by a rope! What was allowed by the priest in the outer court got him killed in the Holy of Holies.
Someone could argue,“The Bible says that we are to come boldly before the throne.” Absolutely. But coming boldly has nothing to do with protocol. It has everything to do with the blood of Jesus covering our sin. When we do not treat the protocol of Heaven with reverence, our spiritual perception deteriorates, and we don’t know what God wants to do next. When we lose sight of His protocol, we lose our boundaries, and we don’t know how to proceed: what is right, what is wrong, when it is time to do something, when it is not time to do something — and gradually, an indifferent generality spreads to every value system we have. If we continue down that road, we can end up calling the holy things profane and the profane things holy, because our relationship with God has become centered around what we want to do and not what He wants to do.
Protocol is intimacy, not more rules
I believe there is a coming presence of God that will require us to act differently. We will need to have His Spirit written in our hearts so that we will be able to keep His protocol.
However, here is what I’m afraid of. Contrary to traditional assumption, the practice of heavenly protocol does not equal following the rules for the sake of following the rules. I came out of a very staunch, very stiff Pentecostal movement, and we were known for everything we couldn’t do. It seems to me that whenever people focus on “what not to do,” it is because they think there is nothing better to do! We were not created to be mechanical rule-keepers; we were made to be the sons and daughters of God, reflecting His divine image and joy. We were created to be so wrapped up in the life and freedom found in hearing God’s voice and living in His presence and performing miracles that we don’t spend our time studying “what not to do.”
Protocol is a form of worship. It is a form of honor and praise and reverence: We know how to treat the King when He comes.
I believe that God wants to give us more of Himself than we have ever had before, but it is His grace that keeps it from happening — because He loves us too much to give us something that He would later have to judge us for. We are not ready for the adulation that would come with greater power, but He is ready to release it.
The Body of Christ needs to be willing to embrace the protocol of Heaven and come to God on His terms, knowing when it is time to laugh and when it is time to be silent, honoring what He honors — in other words, respecting the Father.
change change change

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4666 Jan 14, 2013
Is there something you’ve been considering doing lately? Do you have a thought rolling around in your head that maybe you should be paying more attention to? What has God put on your heart to do?

You are probably familiar with Jesus’ metaphor of new wine and new wineskins (Matthew 9:17). The general explanation is that when God is doing something new, we need to be open to it. Many of us rightly equate this metaphor to moves of God that seem large and obvious, such as churchwide or citywide revival. But it can also apply to our lives on a more individual, everyday scale.

Some of us have been Christians for so long that we have become rather set in our ways. Perhaps we’ve even adopted a type of spiritual atrophy and aren’t doing anything other than what we have done in the past. However, throughout Scripture, the people of God who are known for their great faith had to bend with the Holy Spirit. They had to leave behind their normal schedules and typical behavior in order to follow the plan of God for their lives. They accepted the “new wine” when it was presented to them, and they were open to the often radical change it had on their plans and life goals.

New wine — the new thing God is doing — requires new wineskins: people who are willing to be soft and pliable in God’s hands. They change shape as God pours into them, and they listen when He speaks.

What is God asking you to do that may require a bit of bending on your part? What have you been considering doing that maybe you should just go ahead and do? Is it getting up earlier to spend time with Him? Is it exercising regularly? Is it being kind to someone? Is it writing the book you’ve been thinking about writing or applying for a different job? Perhaps this recurring thought you’ve been having is something you should listen to.

Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 2:10,“God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.” The Holy Spirit is the Great Communicator who searches the very deepest parts of God and then reveals them to us. The Spirit of the Living God dwells in, empowers, prepares and equips us so that we can get where we need to go and do what God has called us to do — so we reach the purpose for which He created us. Our next step could be as simple as paying attention to the idea that keeps coming up, the thought that keeps returning to us.

What is God telling your heart to do? Are you doing it? Whatever it is, it is sure to be a grand adventure, and it is sure to produce change.
Manny Pacquiao

Philippines

#4667 Jan 14, 2013
Not only the Jews, but Genesis (12:3) also applies to the lost tribes of Israel. Who are now the descendants of the lost tribes of Israel? Who are those today?
rodney h b

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4668 Jan 15, 2013
The Place of the Commanded Blessing

Are you in the place of blessing in which God has called you to be?

Do you know that God has a place prepared for you—a special place where His blessing is commanded upon your life?

Everybody wants God's blessings to come to where they are, but God wants you to come to the place where His blessing already is and where it is already waiting for you. The Place of the Commanded Blessing is a place of supernatural abundance. When you are in obedience to God and His Word, you are able to command the blessing upon your life.

There are two truths at work here. First of all, God commands blessings on obedience—His blessing resides in and on His will fulfilled. Secondly, when you are in His will through your obedience, you have the legal and spiritual right to command the blessing upon your life in agreement with God's Word.

You can only bless what God has already blessed! And no one can curse what God has blessed! Speak to your blessing—speak to your harvest—and you will see the blessings of God come on you and overtake you! When you are in the place of the commanded blessing you don't have to worry about your provision—the blessing is inevitable.

God has great things for you! When you take what you have and put it in His hands, you will see a multiplied increase in your life. He has so much blessing for you that you will not be able to contain it! You hold the key in your hands right now.

Allow this teaching to increase your faith to believe God for supernatural provision in every area of your life! Step out of the boat onto the water of supernatural provision and live the life that God has for you!
rodney h b

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4669 Jan 15, 2013
Knowing the person of the Holy Spirit

Would you like to know the person of the Holy Spirit in a greater way–to really know Him as your best friend–to have an intimate and personal relationship with Him?

This is a powerful series that will paint the person of the Holy Spirit on the canvas of your heart and completely change your life!

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever–the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him or knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. John 14:16-17

The Holy Spirit wants to come and live big on the inside of you! He wants you to make Him welcome on the inside of you, so that He can have His way in you and so you can be what He wants you to be and say what He wants you to say and do what He wants you to do. The Holy Spirit wants to become real to you and He wants you to acknowledge Him in all that you do!

In this series, Dr. Rodney Howard-Browne shares dynamic teachings from the Word of God on the person and work of the Holy Spirit. You will hear foundational truths that will radically change your way of thinking. Hear these teachings and allow the Holy Spirit to become more real to you than ever before–that you may truly know Him as a person–as YOUR best friend!
rodney h b

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4670 Jan 15, 2013
Are you a Performer or a Minister?

When the body of Christ yields to the flesh rather than the Holy Spirit, then their worship and their service is empty and meaningless. They can go through all the rituals, but there is no substance to it and no power in it.

When ministers do not humble themselves, they can become competitive with their brothers and sisters in the Lord. They are always comparing and judging. They compete to have the biggest, best, and most “anointed” churches, ministries and services. We, as the body of Christ, should not be competing against one another, but we should rather strive to complete one another.

At the same time, God has not called us to be puppets on a string, to do and say what others may want us to do and say, but He has called us to be completely led and controlled by the Holy Spirit. We are not called to perform to impress anyone and we are not called to perform to please anyone.

In these last days, the Lord is purifying the Church to become one with Him and therefore to be one with each other, united and unified for one cause and one purpose—to see this whole world saved and shaken with revival for Him.

Ask yourself this question,“Am I a performer or am I a minister?” Allow this series to challenge you to be exactly what Heaven has called you to be and to never be anything less than that.
rodney h b

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4671 Jan 15, 2013
Jerusalem Ablaze

This DVD series is a record of a historic week of meetings we held in Jerusalem, Israel.

Jerusalem is a melting-pot of many nations, cultures and religions—a pivotal city of the world throughout the ages past and future—and the backdrop of the most important events in the history of man.

At this meeting were Hungarians, Germans, Israelites, and others from many different nations. The Holy Spirit knows no boundaries and He will touch people of every nation, language, color, culture or creed who are hungry for Him.

Because of these life-changing services, the door was opened for us later to take revival into Budapest, the capital of Hungary, and we saw a mighty move of God poured out on that land as well.

Are you asking the Lord for nations? It's time for entire nations, cities, campuses, villages and towns to be touched by the Master's hand, to be flooded with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to usher in a great harvest of souls.

Let the Lord encourage and inspire you with the faith for reaching nations!
pure worship

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4672 Jan 15, 2013
Pure Worship

In this special series, you will experience the sweet flow of an entire service directed by the Holy Spirit. You will experience the tangible presence of God as you enter into intimate worship and as you hear and receive the anointed Word of God.

"Of all the meetings that we've had around the world, for me personally, this service is one of the top 10 best services I have ever experienced!" -Dr. Rodney Howard-Browne

The presence of God has a purifying effect on all those who submit themselves to Him and yield to His presence. It's time to put aside the things of the flesh and the cares of this world, and allow the Lord to do a purging, cleansing work in our hearts so that we can know Him in a new and living way. God is separating His people from everything that defiles so that they can grow ever closer to Him. Because you are a carrier of His anointing, God requires purity. There are people, who once carried an anointing, who have been contaminated by the impurities of the flesh and the mind. They don't see the fullness of those things that have been promised to them, because they've compromised and allowed the corruption and contamination of the enemy to come in. However, God is raising up an end-time army that will not be distracted; they will march through this land; they will cast out devils and lay hands on the sick. When they speak, men and women will tremble and shake, for they will know it is the voice of God.

As you listen to Dr. Howard-Browne's compelling message on the benefits of living a pure and holy life, allow the Lord to purify your heart. As you listen, you will become more intimately acquainted with God's presence. God's presence in your life is your security; your safety. You can never go wrong if you remain in His presence. Give the Holy Spirit free rein, to purge out anything that shouldn't be in your heart and life. Then...get ready for heaven on earth!

Also available in: DVD CD
ssris

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4673 Jan 15, 2013
Fresh evidence suggests that selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) taken for depressive illness are not safe in overdose, contrary to the belief of some doctors.

Research shows that one of the latest SSRIs, citalopram, causes heart abnormalities and seizure in overdose above 600 mg (15-30 times the usual therapeutic dose). All patients survived with supportive treatment.

Individuals taking SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) antidepressants may be at increased risk of gastrointestinal bleeding, according to new data.

Spanish researchers investigated 1651 cases of upper gastrointestinal bleeding and 248 cases of ulcer perforation among UK patients between 1993 and 1997. This group was then compared to 10,000 matched controls.

The researchers discovered that among those taking SSRIs, the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding was three times greater than that of the control group. SSRI use was not, however, associated with a greater risk of perforated ulcer.
herbal

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4675 Jan 15, 2013
Free radicals from gastric acids may be more important that the acid itself in reflux oesophagitis (inflammation of the oesophagus due to acids backing up from the stomach).

Korean researchers, using an antioxidant herbal extract identified as DA-9601, found that pretreatment with the extract significantly reduced oesophageal lesions in rats with induced reflux oesophagitis. While 80 per cent of the controls and 60 per cent of those taking ranitidine (Zantac) developed lesions, only 27 p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Huh 982,357
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 6 min Guy from Latonia 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min swampmudd 7,805
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Clearwater 123,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Michael 681,924
Baiting Up Email For Scamming 6 hr Resist the urge 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 286,558
More from around the web