bless the jews
thorns gone

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4538 Jan 10, 2013
Wrong battle plan: Sometimes a healing is not what the person needs. There are many times when a person is being prayed over for a healing and yet the person doesn't need a healing at all; they need a deliverance. A spirit of infirmity has attached itself to them, and is causing some sort of health problem. In Matthew, roughly half of all the 'healings' Jesus did were actually deliverances! Spirits were known to cause physical infirmities, blindness, deafness, etc.

Not knowing it's God's will to heal us: Our Christian faith is based upon God's Word, and therefore if we don't know that it's God's will to heal us, then we will doubt when we ask for a healing, or beg for a healing, instead of confidently receiving it in the name of Jesus. How are you supposed to ask in faith, and receive, if you aren't really sure that God will heal you? What kind of faith is that? It's not Biblical faith, because Jesus said that faith cometh by hearing and hearing of God's Word!

These are some of the common things that can block a healing. This spiritual realm is not a one-shot deal in every situation. There can be many reasons why a person is where they are. I know the deliverance ministry has brought healing to many many people, because so many sickness and diseases are not really physical problems at all, but spiritual ones manifesting in the physical realm.

Some people hold bitterness in their heart, and then when they seek a healing, they may not receive it, because in reality, that sickness or disease is there because of their bitterness, and if they don't deal with the root of the problem, it's likely they aren't going to receive a healing at all.

Then they rush out and tell all their friends that God doesn't heal everybody, or that God wanted them to have their sickness. What a mess! All because they didn't understand the reason behind their 'blocked healing'. Don't let this happen to you!
stanley charles dr

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4539 Jan 10, 2013
Does your spiritual life feel dry and empty? Have you lost interest in gathering with God’s people to worship and fellowship? Is reading the Bible more of an obligation than a delightful time of communion with the Lord?

The daily grind of living in this fallen world has a way of dulling our spiritual senses. Instead of longing for deeper intimacy with Christ, many believers find their pleasure and fulfillment in the things of this world. The result is, we move from day to day, and week to week, robbed of the joy and satisfaction that are possible through a close relationship with the Lord.

The sad truth is that some Christians are satisfied to have a distant relationship with God. From their perspective, Jesus is far away in heaven, and they’re stuck here on earth. They may offer up a prayer once in a while, but they have no idea how to experience the type of relationship they once thought possible. What they don’t realize is that God desires so much more for them. And He desires more for you, too.

What Is an Encounter with God?

Although the Lord usually communicates with us through prayer, the Bible, and quiet nudges from the Holy Spirit, sometimes He comes to us in a more dramatic way, as He did with the prophet Isaiah (see Isaiah 6). Such moments are:

Unexpected. The word encounter conveys the idea of an unforeseen meeting. When Isaiah went to the temple one day, he had no idea that something life-changing was about to happen. It was just an ordinary day—until the Lord showed up with a dazzling display of His glory.

Initiated by God. We cannot manipulate this kind of experience. Our responsibility is simply to keep our spiritual ears open and be receptive. Then when God has something to tell us, we’ll be ready to listen.

Still happening today. Bible accounts describe God having unexpected and life-changing interactions with people. Since the Lord never changes, He continues to deal with humanity in powerful, unanticipated ways.

What hinders an encounter with the Lord?

This kind of experience isn’t reserved only for pastors or biblical figures. God wants to communicate intimately with all His children, but sometimes we’re too busy and preoccupied to hear Him. If you can’t remember any encounters with the Lord, perhaps it’s because your ears are attuned to the world’s sounds and voices.

To emphasize my point, consider how much silence you experience in a typical day. Is there a time when you’re quiet and receptive to the Lord, or is your day filled with voices and commotion from morning till night? When God has to compete with all the activity and clatter in our lives, His voice is drowned out.

If you feel disconnected and distant from the Lord, it’s not necessary to stay that way. He desires closeness, but you’ll have to draw near to Him, quiet your spirit, and listen for His voice speaking through His Word. Then when He comes with a special message, an open door of communication and intimacy will already be in place. The time to begin drawing near is now, not when you desperately need to hear from Him.

What can you expect in an encounter with God?

Although the Lord wants to talk with you every day in constant fellowship, sometimes He has something so important to convey that He’ll step into your life in a more dramatic way. Isaiah’s experience shows what to expect when the Lord pays us an unannounced visit (Isaiah 6:1-9).

An overwhelming awareness of His presence. An encounter with God can happen anywhere—at home, in church, during a walk, or while driving—but wherever He shows up, you’ll always feel an awesome sense of His presence. Isaiah “saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple”(Isa. 6:1). Although your experience will probably not be this dramatic, anytime God wants to grab your attention, He’ll make His presence obvious.
stanley charles dr

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4540 Jan 10, 2013
An awareness of His holiness. When the Lord appeared to Isaiah, He was accompanied by angelic beings who covered their faces in utter reverence for His absolute purity and perfection as they cried out,“Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts”(Isa. 6:3). This glimpse into the spiritual realm overwhelmed Isaiah with an awareness of the God’s glory and holiness.

Living in a fallen world keeps us from truly comprehending how vast the difference is between us and the Lord. Too often we attempt to bring Him down to our level, but an encounter with God opens our eyes to recognize His unapproachable superiority.

A sense of our own unworthiness. One result of an encounter with God is an immediate awareness of our own sinful condition. That’s why Isaiah cried out,“Woe is me, for I am ruined!”(Isa. 6:5). In God’s presence the contrast between His holiness and our sin is magnified—not to condemn or produce feelings of self-loathing, but to help us see our wrongdoing from His perspective so we’ll confess and repent.

The sight of the Lord immediately reminded Isaiah of his own area of weakness:“I am a man of unclean lips”(Isa. 6:5). Although believers have full forgiveness through Christ, our lives should never be dominated by sin. As we grow in our faith, the Spirit progressively reveals behaviors and attitudes that don’t fit our new identity in Christ.

An awareness of God’s gracious forgiveness. After encountering the Lord and facing our sins, we need to know that we’re forgiven. To cleanse Isaiah’s lips, one of the seraphim touched his mouth with a burning coal from the altar. The hot coal symbolized the sacrificial system of atonement through which God granted His people forgiveness. For believers today, forgiveness has been accomplished once for all time by Christ’s sacrifice on the cross.

This was the greatest act in human history, but sometimes we don’t truly appreciate His sacrifice. We’ve heard about it and sung about it, but have we wept over it in gratitude? If the thought of God the Son hanging on a cross doesn’t move you, something’s wrong in your relationship with Him. When familiarity has made our hearts grow cold, an encounter with the Jesus reawakens our love and gratefulness for the magnitude of His sacrifice.

A call to action. When the Lord appeared to Isaiah, He asked,“Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?”(Isa. 6:8). He had a job for Isaiah, just as He has assignments for each of us. And sometimes, in order to move us in the right direction, God has to interrupt our lives with an overwhelming sense of His presence. That’s what happened to Moses when he was tending sheep in the desert. Suddenly the Lord appeared to him in a burning bush and turned his life in an entirely different direction.

How should you respond?

During the course of my life, I’ve had several encounters with God. On one occasion, I was singing a hymn when I was suddenly overcome with the awareness of His presence. I didn’t hear an audible voice, but His conviction was loud and clear in my spirit. I went back to my office and wrestled with Him in prayer about something He wanted me to do. I had been resisting that path for quite a while. But here He was making His direction so emphatically clear that I could not refuse without walking in outright rebellion.
defile outt

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4542 Jan 10, 2013
Touching dead bodies and spiritual defilement

Touching dead bodies and spiritual defilement
Have you ever touched or kissed a dead body of a family member or friend at their funeral? I have seen people come under great bondage simply by touching the deceased body of a loved one. God's Word warns us that touching a dead body can defile us spiritually:

Numbers 19:13, "Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him."

Numbers 9:6, "And there were certain men, who were defiled by the dead body of a man..."

I just spoke with somebody the other day who touched a dead body when he was a child, and at that moment something very evil and scary entered him, and he was never the same since. I believe it was that night when he was sleeping, he awoke to see red velvet walls around him, as if he was inside a casket. Today I just spoke with another person who experienced something similar after touching a dead body... she started having horrible nightmares about the person who had died.

Grave yards and funeral homes are often crawling with demons. I know of somebody who lived in funeral home and could testify to the haunting they experienced there... doors slamming at night, strange noises, etc. How does this happen? When a person dies, the demons that have been inhabiting them are left hanging onto the body, and can remain around that body for years before they find a new home.

I remember one person telling how they had nothing but problems in their new home... it was as if the place was cursed! Come to find out, their property was an old Indian graveyard and the land was defiled and haunted by demons. Land can be defiled just like people as we can see in Leviticus:

Leviticus 18:25, "And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants."

Touching or kissing a dead body can be very dangerous spiritually, because not only do you become defiled but you are literally allowing the demons that are hanging onto that body to practically jump over on you. I know people who have done this, and right afterwards began to experience spiritual torment in their lives... it is nothing to play around with!

How do you deal with such a bondage? First I believe we should repent for touching the dead body, then I would break any ungodly soul ties with that person, break the curse of death in your life, and then begin to cast out any spirits that have entered in through that open door.
soultie

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4543 Jan 10, 2013
what a soul tie is

The Bible speaks of what is today known as soul ties. In the Bible, it doesn't use the word soul tie, but it speaks of them when it talks about souls being knit together, becoming one flesh, etc. A soul tie can serve many functions, but in it's simplest form, it ties two souls together in the spiritual realm. Soul ties between married couples draw them together like magnets, while soul ties between fornicators can draw a beaten and abused woman to the man which in the natural realm she would hate and run from, but instead she runs to him even though he doesn't love her, and treats her like dirt. In the demonic world, unholy soul ties can serve as bridges between two people to pass demonic garbage through. I helped a young man not too long ago break free from downright awful visitations from demons, all due to an ungodly soul tie he had with a witch. The man was a Christian, and the only thing that allowed her to send demonic torment his way, is through the soul tie. Other soul ties can do things such as allow one person to manipulate and control another person, and the other person is unaware to what is going on or knows what is going on, but for no real reason, allows it to continue.
How soul ties are formed
I believe there are other ways which soul ties are formed, but here are some that I am aware of.
Sexual relations: Godly soul ties are formed when a couple are married (Ephesians 5:31, "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh."), and the Godly soul tie between a husband and the wife that God intended him to have is unbreakable by man (Mark 10:7-9). However, when a person has ungodly sexual relations with another person, an ungodly soul tie is then formed (1 Corinthians 6:16, "What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh."). This soul tie fragments the soul, and is destructive. People who have many past relationships find it very difficult to 'bond' or be joined to anybody, because their soul is fragmented.

Close relationships: King David and Jonathan had a good soul tie as a result of a good friendship (1 Samuel 18:1, "And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul."), but bad soul ties can form from bad relationships as well. Idolizing somebody can cause a bad soul tie.
soultie

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4544 Jan 10, 2013
I have heard too that you can create a soul tie with a rock group by becoming obsessed with their music. Which explains the strong pull towards certain music that seems almost irresistible.

Vows, commitments and agreements: Vows are known to bind the soul (Numbers 30:2), marriage itself consists of vows and binds the two people together (Ephesians 5:31), therefore I have little reason to overlook the concept of vows or commitments as being a means to create a soul tie.

How to break a soul tie
1. If any sins were committed to cause this soul tie, repent of them! Fornication is perhaps one of the most common ways to create nasty soul ties.
2. If gifts were given to you by the other person in connection with the sin or unholy relationship, such as rings, flowers, cards, bras, etc. I would get rid of them! Such things symbolize the ungodly relationship, and can hold a soul tie in place. If you are still friends or in a relationship (just now it's no longer an ungodly relationship), like say a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, except you've repented of and forsaken the unholy practices you used to do in your relationship, then I don't feel it is necessary to destroy all the gifts and things that you have been given. I would still encourage you to get rid of anything that symbolizes the ungodly practices in the relationship though, such as if a guy gives a girl a bra and panties with his initials on them during fornication. I wouldn't encourage you to hang on to such things that symbolize sin or that are wrong to give each other before marriage. Things such as flowers and love letters given during an adultery should be destroyed.
3. Any rash vows or commitments made that played a part in forming the soul tie should be renounced and repented of, and broken in Jesus' name. Even things like "I will love you forever", or "I could never love another man!" need to be renounced. They are spoken commitments that need to be undone verbally. As Proverbs 21:23 tells us, "Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles." The tongue has the ability to bring the soul great troubles and bondage.
4. Forgive that person if you have anything against them.
5. Renounce the soul tie. Do this verbally, and in Jesus' name. Example, "In Jesus' name, I now renounce any ungodly soul ties formed between myself and ______ as a result of __________fornication, etc.)."
6. Break the soul tie in Jesus' name! Do this verbally using your authority in Jesus. Example, "I now break and sever any ungodly soul ties formed between myself and _________ as a result of __________fornication, etc.) in Jesus' name."

Additional recommended reading
Seductions Exposed - The spiritual dynamics of relationships (Dr. Gary L. Greenwald)

AWESOME book that takes you behind the scenes of soul ties, transferring of spirits, and how the enemy can use various things to gain a 'bridge' into our souls.
holy

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4545 Jan 10, 2013
Importance of Holiness

Two kinds of righteousness

One day the Holy Spirit spoke to me, and said something to the effect of, "How are you representing me?" God's Word tells us that we are the body of Christ, and sent forth as His ambassadors, or representatives. However, many in the church today believe that because we are saved by grace, it means we don't have to keep the rules. They say that it is our heart that matters, but God's Word is clear that whatever is in our heart, will determine our actions and words. We need to draw a line between legalism, and God's ordained righteous living that He requires us to walk in. I believe this teaching will shed some light on how important it really is to live a holy and Godly life here on earth.

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 7:1
First of all, there are two different kinds of righteousness that we should find in a believer's life, and we do great error to confuse the two. Do not confuse the righteousness of God that is upon us through faith in Christ, and the fruits of righteousness that God wants us to bear as we grow in Him.
I am going to teach on the importance of living a holy life before the Lord. There are a lot of people in the church today that consider any adhering to the law a thing strictly in the Old Testament, but I want you to notice that almost every verse here in this teaching is from the New Testament. Nobody can say that I'm teaching Old Testament law, when almost [if not] every piece of evidence I'm going to bring forth is from the NEW Testament!
holy

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4546 Jan 10, 2013
This teaching is a great companion to my earlier teaching, "But nobody is perfect!"
The righteousness of Christ upon us
Clothing for the journey: Think of the righteousness of Christ as our clothing to wear while we are on earth and growing into the image of Christ!
When we are walking in the light, placing our faith in Christ Jesus, and loving/forgiving those who offend us, then the Blood of Christ cleanses us of all unrighteousness:
If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 John 1:6-7
No matter how much that we mess up, how many times we fail, if we are walking in the light and loving others, including those who have wronged us, then the Blood of Christ constantly keeps our record clean. Now don't get me wrong, this is by no means a license to continue in sin, but it is a beautiful gift from God that allows us to grow in our walk with Him while keeping a clean and un-condemned conscience.
When we are in Christ, the very righteousness of God is upon us by faith in Christ. It is nothing that we could ever earn by good works or acts of righteousness.
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...
Romans 3:22
This is what makes us holy in our relationship with God, and gives us unsurpassed confidence when confronting demonic forces in our lives and the lives of others. If we confront demons relying on our own righteousness, then we're going to seriously lack faith and may not receive the victory that is ours through Christ. Our faith requires the knowledge of the Word of God, as we accept and believe that it applies to us in our own lives, and if we have a condemned conscience than we will have a difficult time receiving because we will feel unworthy. Christ did away with the unworthy factor when He clothed us with His righteousness for the journey.
Only the righteousness of Christ which is upon us is to be relied upon when we are walking or stepping out in faith and for our salvation. We are not to rely on our own righteousness, because of a feeling of unworthiness and condemnation can cause our faith to severely suffer inconsistencies and failure. Our righteousness does not qualify for true genuine faith in Christ, but the righteousness of God which is upon us, does. This means that a person who has accepted Christ, is walking in the light (loving and forgiving one another), but fails and struggles at times with various bondages, can still approach the holy of holies because the Blood continually washes us clean, and provides for us the righteousness of Christ.
Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus.
Hebrews 10:19
what God is really like

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4547 Jan 10, 2013
Spiritual warfare: What God is really like

Spiritual warfare: What God is really like

An incorrect perception of who God really is

Countless people feel distant from God simply because they do not know of His true nature. They see Him as a cruel, cold, and distant task master, instead of the loving Father that He really is. Satan wants us to see God as a cruel taskmaster, because it keeps us from drawing near to Him or having an intimate relationship with Him! How can you comfortably approach and draw near to somebody who is cold, distant and a harsh dictator? The truth is, you can't.

From experience, I have found that everybody who has struggled with fears of being hopeless or feel they are beyond the ability to be saved, has struggled with this one stronghold. It seems to be a common denominator to those caught up with feelings of hopelessness and loss of interest in life. I have also found that it is possible for a person to feel hopeless because they have a demonic spirit that needs to be driven out. However, the demonic spirits almost always rely upon and strongly enforce this stronghold in that person's mind. People who are heavily depressed or suicidal are almost always in need of having a demonic spirit driven out. Demons work hard to build strongholds like this because it gives them fertile ground to launch all sorts of attacks against a person. The more you tear down strongholds, the less they will be able to influence you. If the problem does not go away after persistent effort to tear down strongholds, then I recommend seeking further deliverance ministering.

God loves us for who we are

Our relationship with Him should be filled with more love and passion than the greatest love stories on earth! Jesus demonstrated His deep love for us even before we came to Him, showing us clearly that He loves us for who we are, not because of anything we've done:

Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Christ's love for us is anything but shallow and distant. His love for us is so deep and genuine, that He laid down His life for us. He considers those who love Him friends, and He considers His friends valuable... so valuable that they are worth laying His life down for:

John 10:11, 15:13, "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep... Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

You can't get a greater kind of love than the kind of love that Christ has for us!

Developing an intimate relationship with Him

We are told that if we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. Notice that this is a promise. If we draw near to Him, we can expect Him to draw near to us!

James 4:8, "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you..."

How do you develop an intimate relationship with somebody? You spend quality time alone with them. You get to know them on a personal level! You cannot have a strong love relationship with somebody, if you are unaware of their love for you. The Bible clearly tells us that if we want to be filled with the fullness of God, we need to know His love for us, and be rooted and grounded in that love:

Ephesians 3:17-19, "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God."
what God is really like

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4548 Jan 10, 2013
As you spend time with your heavenly Father, you will come to know His great love for you, and your spirit will respond by loving Him in return. As your love for Him grows, you will begin to love the things He loves and hate the things He hates. You will begin to love righteousness and hate sin and wrongdoing! You will be conformed to His image as you learn more about His love for you.

Romans 8:29, "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

God gave me a beautiful revelation not long ago on the kind of love relationship that He desires to have with us. I wrote about this revelation in the teaching A love relationship with Jesus.

His attitude towards us when we mess up

One of Satan's favorite lies is that God is quick to turn on us the moment we fail. God's Word is actually quite clear about God's attitude towards us even when we've failed:

Psalms 145:8, "The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy."

God's desire is not to hold your sins against you, but to be reconciled with you. The very reason that Christ came to die for you, is so that your sins could be forgiven, and you could freely have an intimate and un-hindered relationship with your heavenly Father!

2 Corinthians 5:18-19, "And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

Did you know that God actually wants to draw us to repentance through His love and kindness towards us? Believe it or not, that's what God's Word is actually telling us:

Romans 2:4, "Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?"

How does God approach those who have done wrong? He's offering to wipe away their sin and wash it away with the blood of the Lamb if they will only turn from it (repent) and turn to Him. What is God saying to us after we've messed up?

Isaiah 1:18, "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

Quite a different picture than the one Satan's been trying to show us!

There is a teaching specifically on the forgiving nature of God. It's called The forgiveness of sins.
what God is really like

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4549 Jan 10, 2013
How does God see us?

Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee..."
Zechariah 2:8, "For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye."
Psalm 139:14, "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."
Psalm 139:17, "How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!"
Isaiah 62:5, "For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee."
Psalms 35:27, "Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant."
Isaiah 49:15-16, "Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."
Zephaniah 3:17, "The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."
Isaiah 43:25, "I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins."
1 John 3:1, "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God..."
God wants to love, bless and lavish His goodness upon us
Here are a few examples in God's Word of how He wants to lavish His goodness upon us:
Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
what God is really like

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4550 Jan 10, 2013
Romans 8:32, "He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"
Psalms 84:11, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly."
James 1:17, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
1 Timothy 6:17, "...God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy."
Psalms 37:4-5, "Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Luke 12:28, "If then God so clothe the grass, which is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?"
So what do we need to do in order to make ourselves available to receive all these good things? We need to seek the kingdom of God first. If we put Him first in our lives, everything else will begin to fall into place:
Matthew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
God wants us to seek Him, and come to know of His goodness! He is a holy God, so for Him to bless those who are living in sin runs contrary to His whole nature. He cannot bless wrong, so that's why He wants us to seek Him, and as we seek Him, we become conformed to His image (righteousness and holiness), and we make ourselves available to receive the goodness that He wants to lavish upon us!
I highly recommend listening to an audio sermon on this very subject of receiving God's goodness. It was preached by Pastor James Brandt and is called "The Highway to Holiness".(See sermon for October 02, 2005)
Are you seeking to change your perception of God and learn of His loving nature towards us? There's one book I can't recommend enough, it's called Blessed Beyond Measure by Gloria Copeland. It has the ability to change the way you see everything! It is an amazing spirit filled book and I can feel the anointing of the Holy Spirit all over it.
dreams guidance

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4551 Jan 10, 2013
Without the guidance of the Holy Spirit, there is no true interpretation of a dream. For that reason, Streams Ministries requires its students to take the Art of Hearing God course before taking the Understanding of Dreams and Visions course. Although you’ll find study cards on this website that reference common dream symbols and their meaning, using those cards exclusively to interpret a dream simply won’t work.

Now that we’ve established the preeminent importance of the Holy Spirit in interpreting a dream, let’s return to the practice and skill portion of the interpretive process. Understanding symbols in dreams accurately requires an understanding of both context and the feeling of the dreamer during the dream. This also applies to unraveling the meaning of the individual details of a dream. In dreams, there's no one-size-fits-all dream dictionary that can be applied to every dream and to every dreamer. That's why it takes the Holy Spirit's participation, along with the understanding of how God used symbolism in the Bible, to arrive at a spiritual interpretation that will deliver an eternal impact. This is an important distinction—the Freudian method of dream interpretation has been around for 100 years. Have you ever heard of one case of somebody’s life being changed by a Freudian interpretation?

You can learn more about the differences between the Biblical and Freudian methods of dream interpretation
dreams guidance

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4552 Jan 10, 2013
One of the most important things to remember about your dream—and it's important to do this right after waking up—is how you felt during the dream and what lingering feeling you had after waking up from the dream.

Sometimes "how you felt" about the dream can be subtle. It's on these occasions where it's most important to include this somewhere in your dream entry. For example (Feeling: When the dream started, I felt a little apprehensive, but as it progressed, I felt more and more comfortable).

Remembering and writing down how you felt right after having a dream is an important habit to get into. Seemingly positive events can happen in a dream, but if you wake up with an uneasy feeling, the interpretation of that dream might change—from an encouraging dream to a warning dream. Sometimes this is the subtle difference between good and God.
dreams guidance

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4553 Jan 10, 2013
In the Understanding Dreams and Visions course you are taught the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic dreams. Identifying this characteristic, which determines if the dream is about you (intrinsic) or somebody else (extrinsic), is just one step of recording and interpreting your dreams.

A common misperception is that the dreamer has to be the main participant in the dream for it to be intrinsic. That would be an inaccurate assumption. Unless it is abundantly obvious that you’re playing no role in the dream—like you’re just a fly on the wall watching it all happen—label the dream intrinsic and move on with the process. Remember, the point of dream interpretation is not in the rigid tagging of the dream, it's discovering the meaning and learning from the hidden wisdom.

For example, sometimes the dreamer will be participating in the dream, and then suddenly find themselves removed from the action of the dream yet still privy to what's going on or what's being said. That doesn’t mean the dream is now about some else. The dream is still about the dreamer. It's just not important for the dreamer to be involved in the action of the dream to glean the important information being revealed in that scene.

Or, sometimes you just "know" things in a dream. The back story of how you found this out isn't important to the meaning of the dream, so it's excluded.

So for clarity, a wise practice would be to tag any dream you participate in at any time as intrinsic, and any dream you are strictly observing—the fly on the wall scenario—as extrinsic.

If you would like to receive training and discipleship in the area of dream interpretation, Streams offers several products and resources, training courses and online programming depending upon your level of interest and the time you have available to learn.
john paul jackson ministry
clear

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4554 Jan 10, 2013
Let Me Make This Perfectly Clear

God has stated this in no uncertain terms. In speaking of the judgment about to fall on the Southern Kingdom he had Ezekiel say;

“Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out my hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its men and their animals, even if these three men—Noah, Daniel and Job—were in it, they could save only themselves by their righteousness, declares the Sovereign Lord (Ezekiel
14:12-14).

Notice He didn't have Ezekiel say,“If my people ...”. He said “If a country ...”. Literally it means,“When the Earth ...”. This tells me He was giving us a general principle applicable to all nations, not one that would only apply to Israel, as is the case with promises like 2 Chronicles 7:14 and Jeremiah 29:11.

If any country persists in going against the will of God and doing things He has forbidden, and He determines to judge that country, the believers in it, no matter how righteous they may be, can only save themselves. In Ezekiel 14:15-20 He repeatedly said that even if their own sons and daughters would be affected by the judgment, the prayers of these righteous men could not save them. They could save only themselves by their righteousness.
alkaline what to get

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4555 Jan 10, 2013
Alkaline Water Cures 75% of ALL Health Challenges!

You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty

"For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God."(I Corinthians 3:19)
Is the answer to our current health care crisis as simple as drinking half your bodyweight a day in alkaline water with a teaspoon of pure, colloidal pHlavor sea salt? It sounds too easy doesn't it? However, the passage from Corinthians makes it clear that what man thinks is best or correct is generally foolishness to God. Think about it for a moment. Trillions of dollars are being made annually worldwide when it comes to health care. Pharmaceutical companies have billions of people literally hooked on drugs that do absolutely nothing to cure their health problems.
Scientists, doctors and researchers are all in search of the magic bullet cure that they think will be found in some synthetic concoction they come up with. Might they all be looking in the wrong places?

Everyone knows that alkaline water is the source of all life on earth. NASA scientists send space probes around the universe in search of water because they know that if they can find water, life on other planets is possible. Why is it that something as simple as consuming more alkaline water is not considered when it comes to treating or preventing dis-ease? Every single cell of our body runs on alkaline water. Cells are the bricks and mortar of our chemical make up. Our respiratory and circulatory systems require alkaline water to function. The simple fact is without adequate hydration we would be dead. Could it be that the manifestation of dis-ease symptoms is really your body's cry for alkaline water and the 75 to 80 minerals needed in the form of pure, unprocessed colloidal sea salt like pHlavor?

According to water activist Bob Butts, this water recipe is helping thousands of people get well from their health problems.
The recipe for is listed below.
Amish

United States

#4557 Jan 10, 2013
revival080 wrote:
Those Who Curse the Jews and Those Who Bless the Jews
By Dennis Prager

In Genesis 12:3, God said to Abraham: "I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you, and in you shall all the families of the earth be blessed."

Notice, the direct "bless-curse" line concerned Abraham alone, not Israel, and "all the families of the earth" were to be blessed in Abraham, which meant through "his seed," which was Jesus Christ (see Galatians 3:16).

• Israel Delusion
with Steve Wohlberg
www.youtube.com/watch...

Exodus 19:5, God said to Israel, "***If you will obey my voice*** indeed, and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure to me above all people: for all the earth is mine." Thus the OT physical Israel of twelve tribes being "a peculiar treasure … above all people" was conditional upon their obedience to God's voice.

2 Kings 21:8 Neither will I make the feet of Israel move any more out of the land which I gave their fathers; ***only if they will observe*** to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the law that my servant Moses commanded them.

Mt 21:43 Therefore say I to you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto you, how often would I have gathered my children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is left to you desolate.

John 4:22,23 You worship you know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him.

John 15:5 I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you Jews: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 18:5,6 Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ. And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

Acts 22:19-21 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee: And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him. And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

Ro 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God.....25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. 26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Ro 9:6,7 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Amish

United States

#4558 Jan 10, 2013

Two Israels

1 Cor 10:18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

Gal.3:7 Know you therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Gal.3:16,28,29 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.....There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you be Christ's, then are you Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Gal.6:15,16 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision avails any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and on the Israel of God.

Phil.3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God:

unsure

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4559 Jan 11, 2013
You recently wrote about an ice-cream cure for a migraine. I am a lifetime sufferer. While in the throes of a multiday migraine, I ate ice cream too fast and got "brain freeze." My migraine disappeared. This has been my best remedy for about 20 years now, and I hope it will work for someone else.

Doctors call brain freeze sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia. It can be very painful. It occurs when very cold foods or beverages like slushies or ice cream numb the nerves in the roof of the mouth.

You are the second person to tell us that an ice-cream headache stopped a more prolonged and serious migraine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min _KENTUCKY 119,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 3 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web