bless the jews
Fill

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4460 Jan 5, 2013
The Holy Spirit will drive us to listen to people in this way, because that is how He listens to us. It is also how He wants us to listen to Him. It is Spirit-to-spirit communication (1 Corinthians 2:9–13). The deep things of God are not understood through human reasoning but through the spirit—from His Spirit to ours.  
rapture of church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4461 Jan 5, 2013
When is the Rapture?

Why I believe the first Rapture of the Church might take place January 7, 2013.

FOUR Calendars

I believe there may be FOUR calendars that the Lord is using to reveal His heart for not just Israel, but ALL nations.

1. Jewish (lunar) calendar

2. Gentile (solar) Gregorian calendar

3. Gentile (solar) Julian calendar

4. HIS OWN CALENDAR

God’s Calendar

The Lord has a calendar that the Jews attempt to guess at based on the New Moon sightings and when the barley is ripe to know when to start the first Biblical month of Abib. Modern day Jews think that if they can just find ONE field in the entire nation of Israel that has ripened barley, then they can start the month of Abib and begin the Biblical New Year. I don’t see any Scriptural evidence that tells the Jews that if they can only find ONE field in the entire nation that has ripened barley, then it is time to start the Biblical New Year. The barley must be ripened enough by just after Passover in order to offer firstfruits of barley to the Lord. It is entirely possible that on God's calendar the Jews could be off by a month. Some websites I've looked at say that ONE barley field was found with ripened barley before the New Moon in March 2012, and other websites say that NO ripened barley was found. Either way, I'm not convinced that the Jewish calendar might not be off by a month from God's true lunar calendar.

rapture of church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4462 Jan 5, 2013
God using the Jewish calendar to mark dates

So, how does this all tie into the FOUR calendars that God is using and is there any evidence that the Lord is using a calendar that is a month later than the Jews? First of all, He is using the Jewish calendar to point to certain dates for us (using THEIR calendar, that may be a month off). First, He pointed to October 7/8, 2012, the day that the Jews celebrated the 7th day of Tabernacles by having the Draco Meteor shower on that day and the launch of the Dragon Space capsule, starting a “New Era.” God is using signs in the heavens, as well as events in our news, to point things out to us. Then, He pointed to the 7th day of Hanukkah, which was the first day of Tivet on the Jewish calendar. On that day, we had the Geminid meteor shower, along with a group of innocent women and children in Connecticut slaughtered right to the minute of when the Jews were starting their Sabbath on the 7th day of Hanukkah. I believe that God is marking these 2 dates, using the Jewish calendar.

God’s true calendar marking of dates

Now, let’s get to GOD’S calendar, which I believe may be a month later than the Jewish calendar. Is there any evidence that the Lord’s calendar is a month later? Well, let’s look at when the 7th day of Tabernacles actually would have taken place on God’s calendar if the Jews are a month off. November 7, 2012. Using Israel time, the true 7th day of Tabernacles would have started at 4:45 on November 6, as the sun set in Israel. From 4:45 pm on November 6 to 4:45 pm on November 7, would have been the correct 7th day of Tabernacles on God’s calendar. What time was this in the US? From 6:45 am Pacific Time up through 9:45 pm EST. Basically all day November 6, 2012. What was taking place all day on November 6, 2012? The US elections. If Obama is the Anti-Christ, what message is God trying to send us here? Queen Vashti was requested to come to King Xerxes on the 7th day of a Feast. She refused to come. Babylon America, the Laodicean church, the Jewish people living in America (69% voted for Obama) were asked to choose between a man of character and high morals or a man of no character or morals, the Anti-Christ. It was a final call to come to the Lord in repentance and make the obvious right choice between good and evil. Once again, Babylon America, the Laodicean church, and the Jewish people in Babylon America refused to come to the Lord and heed His call for repentance. All true believers in Jesus were deeply distressed when Obama won a second term. It was truly a sad day.
rapture of church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4463 Jan 5, 2013
January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013, would be the 24th day of Kislev on God’s calendar if the Jewish calendar is a month off. Exactly 12 years ago, on January 7, 2001, my body shook violently twice and the second shaking represented the Rapture. Haggai 2 talks about the Lord shaking the heavens and the earth and the desired of all nations coming to Him. He spoke that to Haggai on the 7th day of Tabernacles. But then He refers to the 24th day of the 9th month three times and again says He will shake the heavens and the earth. As a nation, we refused to come to the Lord in repentance on the true 7th day of Tabernacles (November 6, 2012, US time) and instead screamed for Obama just like the Jews screamed for Barabbas.

How does this possibility fit with the 7th day of our New Year on our Gentile (solar) calendar? Well, the 7th day of our New Year could represent the 7th trumpet, which announces the Rapture, or mystery of God that is mentioned in Revelation 10:7 - But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets. 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 - Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

The Lord told me that January 1, 2001, represented the "Gentile Feast of Trumpets". My body then shook violently on the 7th day of the New Year. In Luke 8, we see a woman with an issue of blood who was healed after 12 years of suffering. On the same day, a 12 year old girl was raised from the dead. These 2 events represent the dead in Christ rising and rapture of those of us who are still alive after 12 years.

January 7, 2013, is a representation of the 7th day of the “Gentile Feast of Trumpets” and may be the true 24th day of Kislev on God’s calendar. He promises in Haggai 2 that from this day on, He will bless us and again talks about shaking the heavens and the earth in reference to this verse. The first shaking I had may represent November 6, 2012, the true 7th day of Tabernacles on God's calendar. Just like Queen Vashti was asked by King Xerxes to appear before him on the 7th day of a feast but refused to come, so America was given one final opportunity to come to the Lord in repentance and choose good over evil. They did not heed the call. I believe this may be a fulfillment of Haggai 2, when the Lord tells Haggai on the 21st day of the 7th month (7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles) that He will shake the heavens and the earth and the desired of all nations will come and the glory of the latter temple will be greater than that of the former. This may represent the first shaking I had 12 years ago, but there was no rapture element during the first shaking.

During the second shaking, my mouth began to tingle and the Lord said it represented when Isaiah SAW the Lord and his lips were touched by the coal and his sin was atoned for. This second shaking represented the Rapture, when we SEE the Lord. It may actually represent January 7, 2013, the true 24th of Kislev on God's calendar. Both of these 2 dates are mentioned in Haggai 2 (21st day of the 7th month and 24th day of the 9th month) in reference to the Lord shaking the heavens and the earth and the desired of all nations coming to His temple (Rapture of the Church).
rapture of church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4464 Jan 5, 2013
Numbers 9: 9-12 –“Give the following instructions to the people of Israel: If any of the people now or in future generations are ceremonially unclean at Passover time because of touching a dead body, or if they are on a journey and cannot be present at the ceremony, they may still celebrate the Lord’s Passover. They must offer the Passover sacrifice one month later, at twilight on the fourteenth day of the second month. They must eat the Passover lamb at that time with bitter salad greens and bread made without yeast. They must not leave any of the lamb until the next morning, and they must not break any of its bones. They must follow all the normal regulations concerning the Passover."

Haggai 2: On the twenty-first day of the seventh month (7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles), the word of the Lord came through the prophet Haggai:“This is what the Lord Almighty says:‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty.‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty.‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty.‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

On the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month (day before Hanukkah starts), in the second year of Darius, the word of the Lord came to the prophet Haggai:“This is what the Lord Almighty says:‘Ask the priests what the law says: If someone carries consecrated meat in the fold of their garment, and that fold touches some bread or stew, some wine, olive oil or other food, does it become consecrated?’”

The priests answered,“No.”
rapture of church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4465 Jan 5, 2013
Then Haggai said,“If a person defiled by contact with a dead body touches one of these things, does it become defiled?”

“Yes,” the priests replied,“it becomes defiled.”

Then Haggai said,“‘So it is with this people and this nation in my sight,’ declares the Lord.‘Whatever they do and whatever they offer there is defiled.

“‘Now give careful thought to this from this day on—consider how things were before one stone was laid on another in the Lord’s temple. When anyone came to a heap of twenty measures, there were only ten. When anyone went to a wine vat to draw fifty measures, there were only twenty. I struck all the work of your hands with blight, mildew and hail, yet you did not return to me,’ declares the Lord.‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid. Give careful thought: Is the seed yet in the barn? Yes, as yet the vine, and the fig-tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive-tree, hath not brought forth:‘From this day on I will bless you.’”

The word of the Lord came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month:“Tell Zerubbabel governor of Judah that I am going to shake the heavens and the earth. I will overturn royal thrones and shatter the power of the foreign kingdoms. I will overthrow chariots and their drivers; horses and their riders will fall, each by the sword of his brother.
“‘On that day,’ declares the Lord Almighty,‘I will take you, my servant Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel,’ declares the Lord,‘and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”
Hanukkah is a second Feast of Tabernacles. Just as the Jews who were ceremonially unclean were unable to celebrate Passover until a later date, so God instituted a second Feast of Tabernacles.
rapture of church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4466 Jan 5, 2013
Haggai 2 tells us that the Lord spoke to him that He would shake the earth and the desired of all nations would come to Him. He spoke this on the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles. But then the Lord again speaks to Haggai that from the 24th day of the 9th month (Hanukkah),“From this day on I will bless you.” He again speaks of shaking the heavens and the earth. Three times He mentions this date and tells us to give careful thought to it. He mentions the exact same thing that would disqualify someone from celebrating Passover on the correct date – touching a dead body and being defiled – and cause them to have to celebrate the Passover during the time allotted for the second Passover. What the Lord is saying here is that the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles was the correct time for Him to shake the heavens and the earth, but the time has been moved to the second Feast of Tabernacles, a.k.a. Hanukkah.
Verse 19 says:“Give careful thought: Is the seed yet in the barn? Yes, as yet the vine, and the fig-tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive-tree, hath not brought forth.” The word used here from bringing forth is “nasa” and means,“to lift up, to be taken away, be carried off, be swept away.” The Lord is telling us that we have not yet been raptured on the 7th day of Tabernacles, but that we should give careful thought to the next verse: From this day on I will bless you. From which day? From the 24th day of Kislev! I believe the Lord is telling us that although He did not come on the 7th day of Tabernacles, He will come on the second Feast of Tabernacles, which is Hanukkah. If God's calendar is a month off from the calendar the Jews are using, then the true Feast of Hanukkah would fall between January 7-15, 2013. In a traditional Jewish wedding, the Bride and Bridegroom would go into their wedding chamber and spend a week together and then emerge for the final day of celebration on the 7th day of the Feast. Perhaps the Rapture will take place on January 7, 2013, followed by our 7-day wedding feast (January 8-14, 2013), and we emerge with the Lord from the Feast as His Bride on the 7th day of the true Hanukkah (January 14, 2013).
Amish

United States

#4467 Jan 6, 2013
zona 16 wrote:
Please stop with the bullshit. America benefits Jews and Israel and now is at the point of a massive immolation. Before the federal reserve, America thrived! Very few jewish people involved. I follow the bible. Therefore I support jewish people. Most are good men and women trying to survive. Many of the rest are arrogant and believe themselves to be superior. The effects on the rest of many cultures are wide spread. In a multi cultural nation, to much power in the hands of one percent of the population is dangerous and destructive. And we are living it.

Really?

Jesus said: "Therefore say I to you [Jews], The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation [Christians] bringing forth the fruits thereof." (Mt 21:43)

Israel Delusion
with Steve Wohlberg
www.youtube.com/watch...

Helpful Advice

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4468 Jan 6, 2013
Helpful Advice on Managing Strong Pain

Strong pain can be debilitating and therefore effect your concentration and ability to carry on with everyday tasks.

Below is some helpful advice on additional ways to manage your strong pain.

1. Application of gentle heat to the painful area. This increases the blood flow to the affected area, which works to relieve the sensation of pain and aids the healing process. Hot water bottles, hot showers and heat bags can be useful....

2. Pain as a result of inflammation can also be treated by the application of cold to the affected area. Cold packs can often be more effective in the early stages of an injury than heat. See your doctor or pharmacist for advice on the best way to treat your pain….

3. For some people massage can also help to increase the blood flow to an area and contribute to increasing flexibility of joints and muscles. Massage oils may help….

4. Practice relaxation techniques. There are many useful books and courses available to instruct you on simple, effective techniques….
Helpful Advice

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4469 Jan 6, 2013
Below we have addressed some of the more frequent quotes and statements you will find on-line or in literature about the Quail Egg.

Typically the statements made about Quail Egg nutrition are taken at face value or even chalked up to folklore. Really, you never see the specifics about each vitamin and mineral the Quail Egg offers and how it helps a human body. So we have elaborated on the most frequently seen Quail Egg benefit statements...

"Quail egg nutritional value is three to four times greater than chicken eggs. For instance, Quail eggs contain 13 percent proteins, compared to 11 percent in chicken eggs."
Why is this important? Because protein is what our body needs to build muscle and use as a long term energy source. Carbohydrates, when consumed and not used by the body end up becoming fat that we carry. Protein found in Quail eggs is of superior quality in that it is accompanied by a very high nutrient load. As follows:

"Quail Eggs contain 140 percent of vitamin B1 compared to only 50 percent in chicken eggs."

Why is Vitamin B1 important? B1 is also called Thiamine. Thiamine is responsible in the biosynthesis of GABA. Deficiency in Thiamine can cause optic neuropathology, Korzkoff's syndrome, a condition called Beriberi (involving neurological system, cardio vascular systems and gastrointestinal systems), malaise, weight loss, irritability and confusion. Thiamine is essential and can be obtained easily by consuming Quail Eggs.

"Quail eggs provide five times as much iron and potassium."
Why are Iron and Potassium (minerals) essential to the human diet? Iron deficiency can result in anemia. Iron is essential in binding to protein and carrying oxygen in the blood. Pre-menopausal women and children are most susceptible to Iron deficiency. An Iron deficiency begins via the main regulatory mechanism of Iron, situated in the gastrointestinal tract. When Iron is not absorbed there, deficiency /anemia can result.
Quail eggs, providing 5 times the Iron to a chicken egg are simply a far superior source in so small a portion. Potassium when mildly deficient in humans typically shows no symptoms...However when symptoms do arise from a lack of Potassium intake they can present in the form of muscle weakness, muscle cramps and or constipation.

The main way we loose Potassium is through excessive fluid losses such as sweating, polyuria (urinating a lot due to medications or diuretics such as caffeine intake) and by fluid losses from being sick (vomiting and such).

So a small egg that delivers 5 times it's larger, more commonly consumed counterpart (the Chicken Egg), in Iron and Potassium is absolutely powerful as a food and why we choose to call the Quail Egg a Super Food with regard to nutrition.

"Another important quail egg fact is that quail eggs have not been shown to cause allergies or diathesis. They can actually help to fight allergy symptoms due to the ovomucoid protein they contain."

On the Quail Egg USDA Nutritional Data Fact sheet, the Quail Egg receives an inflammatory food grade of "-7" . This is wonderful and a big reason why it is a beneficial food persons with autoimmune or inflammatory conditions.

We have some wonderful Nutritionists that are on our frequent order list through Slowsprings Farm. They love the Quail Egg as an alternative for those who are intolerant of the Chicken Egg in the diet. When you are making changes and are trying to improve your health, it is important to get guidance on the proper way to balance doing so.
Helpful Advice

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4470 Jan 6, 2013
There are trained professionals who can help you make good decisions in your diet and what your specific needs are. Particularly if you are intolerant of any egg product. Take care. Be well AND safe. Nutritionist and Doctors will safely guide you. Eggs should always be cooked until firm and not runny. Eggs should always refrigerated at 41 degrees F, until cooked for consuming.

"Quail eggs contain twice as much vitamin A and B2 than a Chicken Egg."
A list of bodily functions that Vitamin A plays a role in are as follows: Vision, Gene Transcription, Embryonic development and reproduction, Bone metabolism, Hematopoiesis, Skin and cellular health, Antioxidant activity.

Vitamin B2 is also known as Riboflavin. Riboflavin deficiency classically presents itself via the cracked edges of the mouth ( Angular cheilitis), photophobia (light sensitivity) and dermatitis (dry< scaling skin) and red bloodshot eyes (accompanying that photophobia). In animals, lack of Riboflavin can cause stunted growth and "failure to thrive". We think the Quail Egg sounds better and better as we go down the nutrition list.
The Quail egg is richer in phosphorus and calcium than a chicken egg.
Women and children especially need extra calcium in the diet. Calcium promotes bone health.

Calcium is essential for living organisms, in particular in cell physiology, where movement of the calcium ion Ca2+ into and out of the cytoplasm functions as a signal for many cellular processes. As a major material used in mineralization of bones and shells, calcium is the most abundant metal by mass in many animals.

Phosphorus is essential for life. As phosphate, it is a component of DNA, RNA, ATP, and also the phospholipids that form all cell membranes.

Demonstrating the link between phosphorus and life, elemental phosphorus was historically first isolated from human urine, and bone ash was an important early phosphate source.

Quail eggs have been used for thousands of years for a healing food. Chinese medicine uses include quail eggs to help with rhinitis, asthma, hay fever and skin conditions. Quail egg is often found in facial and hair products.

Quail eggs have a high HDL cholesterol content (“good fat”) and they are a high protein food providing higher levels of the B complex and are a non inflammatory food.
The above listed vitamin and mineral evaluations, easily found through the internet or found in medical dictionaries, show you why... Humans can become deficient in dietary nutrition by eating over processed and packaged foods. Returning to Whole Food, Slow Food and Organic Food gives the body, nutrients once found by eating wild, fresh and nutrient dense food. It is science based. It is medically documented, whether it be on-line, in books or medical journals.
Helpful Advice

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4471 Jan 6, 2013
Now Quail Eggs are being spotlighted on famous chef cooking shows and health talk shows . The nutrient dense nature of Whole Foods, Slow Food and Organic Food, such as the Quail Egg are needed for the human animal to survive and further...thrive.

We wanted to explore the list of nutrients the Quail Egg contain at higher levels than a Chicken Egg and their role in the body. This nutritional point of view explains the consumption and prescription in both ancient and modern times of the Quail Egg for health.

Do Quail eggs have cholesterol? Yes! The good kind. Quail eggs are rich in HDL cholesterol.

HDL cholesterol helps balance the bad LDL cholesterol in blood levels. So Quail Eggs have the good kind of fat. Not all fat is bad. Not all cholesterol is bad. Remind yourself by associating HDL with that H equaling “Happy”. LDL can be remembered by the L equaling “Lousy”.

Humans actually benefit by ingesting foods with higher HDL cholesterol.

Finally...Quail Eggs taste richer. Due to the increased levels of trace minerals stated above, there is a fuller flavor to the Egg of a Quail. Some have described the taste as “richer” or “like butter”. Quail are naturally insectivorous and consume mostly seeds and grasses or legumes in the wild.

Their shell is more protective than that of a Chicken egg, utilizing a stronger membrane just under the hard shell. This membrane makes it more difficult for bacteria to enter naturally.

We think the Quail lay a fantastic “wild egg” in every sense of the word!

Enjoy them. For their natural beauty, taste and health.

We encourage you to discover with us the important reasons Quail Eggs are such an important re-discovery in the modern day health concious consumer. Families with children growing up in this era in which we are learning about food allergens, intollerance, the effects of Genetically Modified Organism farming effecting our health and that of our children....HAVE A CHOICE.
"If it’s an Egg, it’s got to be a Quail Egg
Quail eggs are proved to be a very valuable source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 and vitamin D, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, phosphorus and other essential micro-nutrients, minerals and amino acids, which is why they are recommended for regular consumption....In order to strengthen the immune system and improve the blood quality a course of 60 eggs is recommended. Initially 3, then 5 eggs a day should be consumed. Obviously no one is suggesting that quail eggs are any kind of a wonder-medicine and will cure serious illnesses like cancer or similar, but their positive effect on human body has been proven.
Quail eggs are considered to be one of the best known natural treatment products.

Chinese medical practitioners have been using quail eggs as a treatment for hundreds of years with brilliant results. As quail eggs are slowly becoming an easy to get product on the market more and more people are beginning to show interest in their use as an active natural medicine instead of the chemical products with so many side effects.
Helpful Advice

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4472 Jan 6, 2013
Experts in natural treatment methods claim that quail eggs have positive effects on people with stress problems, hypertension, digestive disturbance, gastric ulcer, liver problems, blood pressure and lipid control, migraine, asthma, anemia, various types of allergies, eczema, heart problems, bronchitises illnesses, depression, panic and anxiety illnesses. Quail eggs are also known to stimulate growth, stimulate brain functions which improves intelligence quotient and generally rejuvenates the body.

In the table below you will find suggestion as to how to administrate quail eggs. The following recommendations are sorted by age:
Age Group
Total No of Quail Eggs
Total No of Days
1st Day
2nd Day
3rd Day
From the 4th Day on
Adult
Adult
16-18 yrs
11-15 yrs
8-10 yrs
4-7 yrs
1-3 yrs
3 months - 1 yr
Natural treatment practitioners recommend the following use of quail eggs as treatment or part of the treatment depending of the illness or condition:"
For Children: The consumption of quail eggs is recommended for children cooked (Slowsprings and Chadborn Farms INSIST ON COOKED particularly for children, the elderly, pregnant women and immunocomprimised!) for their physical and mental balance. Quail eggs help improving the IQ.
Growth stimulation and metabolism improvement
100eggs
Reactivate the nerves and central nervous system
120eggs
For the elderly: Quail eggs have brilliant regenerative effects on the body therefore are recommended for the elderly. It can calm down and/or cure many diseases attributed to old age, deficiency or excess nutrients in the body.
quail eggs help renewing the state of health and brings the body to equilibrium, combats the degenerative process and rejuvenates the body
240eggs
revives memory and protects nerve cells
120eggs
reinforces organs weakened by physical work or stress
240eggs
fortifies the body
240eggs
Allergy treatment:
Asthma
240eggs
Skin rash
120eggs
Eczema conjunctivitis
120eggs
Allergic rhinitis
240eggs
Gastro intestinal tract disorder treatment:
Gastric ulcers
240eggs
Poor digestion
120eggs
Excess secretions of stomach acids
120eggs
Treatment of liver diseases:
Improves organ functions
240eggs
Treatment of Renal diseases:
Improves organ functions
240eggs
Treatment of heart diseases:
Improves the functioning of the heart in the case of coronary sclerosis
240eggs
Treatment of circulatory diseases:
anaemia
240eggs
arterial hypertension
240eggs
Treatment of metabolic diseases:
gouts
240eggs
obesity
240eggs
Diabetes
240eggs
Treatment of nervous diseases:
neurasthenics
240eggs
nervous state
240eggs
Repenting On Behalf

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4473 Jan 6, 2013
Repenting On Behalf Of Our Country?

Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the Lord called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side and said to him,“Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it.”

As I listened, he said to the others,“Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.(Ezekiel 9:3-6)

The principle of marking those who would be protected from judgment was first mentioned in Genesis 4:15 when the Lord marked Cain as a warning to those who might try to kill him for murdering Abel.

It had also been hinted at when the Lord told Elijah He had reserved 7,000 faithful in Israel who had not succumbed to idol worship (1 Kings 19:18), but Ezekiel 9:4 stands as the clearest example in history of the Lord marking those who are His and protecting them from danger. In the spiritual world the mark is a sign that the marked person belongs to the Lord and is off limits to anyone else.

Have You Been Marked?

And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory (Ephes 1:13-14).

Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come (2 Cor. 1:21-22).

In these two passages Paul revealed that all born again believers were marked at the time they believed to show that they belong to the Lord. It's the spiritual equivalent of a rancher branding his cattle with his mark of ownership. The presence of this mark will protect us like it has protected others He has marked throughout history.

They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.(1 Thes. 1:9-10)

But in our case, the mark doesn't just protect us from the judgment taking place around us, it qualifies us to be removed from the judgment altogether. The Greek word translated from in the last phrase of the above passage means we'll be separated (distanced) from both the time and the place of the coming wrath. Peter used the example of Lot to describe this.(Note the similarity in the wording of 1 Thes. 1:9-10 above and 2 Peter 2:7,9 below).

If The Lord rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men, then He knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment (2 Peter 2:7,9). The angels sent to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah couldn't do so until they had Lot safely out of the way (Genesis 9:15-16, 22).

This mark can only be received on an individual or personal basis. What I mean is we're not marked because we're part of the Church, we're part of the Church because we're marked. The concept of collective salvation is not Biblical. Nor is it possible for a person with God's mark to transfer its benefits to someone with out it.
Repenting On Behalf

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4474 Jan 6, 2013
Let Me Make This Perfectly Clear

God has stated this in no uncertain terms. In speaking of the judgment about to fall on the Southern Kingdom he had Ezekiel say;

“Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out my hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its men and their animals, even if these three men—Noah, Daniel and Job—were in it, they could save only themselves by their righteousness, declares the Sovereign Lord (Ezekiel 14:12-14).

Notice He didn't have Ezekiel say,“If my people ...”. He said “If a country ...”. Literally it means,“When the Earth ...”. This tells me He was giving us a general principle applicable to all nations, not one that would only apply to Israel, as is the case with promises like 2 Chronicles 7:14 and Jeremiah 29:11.

If any country persists in going against the will of God and doing things He has forbidden, and He determines to judge that country, the believers in it, no matter how righteous they may be, can only save themselves. In Ezekiel 14:15-20 He repeatedly said that even if their own sons and daughters would be affected by the judgment, the prayers of these righteous men could not save them. They could save only themselves by their righteousness.

(Rev. 7:1-8 shows the marking of certain individuals will happen one final time after the Church is gone when the Lord will put His seal on the foreheads of His 144,000 servants to protect them from the coming Trumpet and Bowl judgments. And once again His mark will only protect those to whom it will be given.)

Why Are You Doing That?

There is a currently popular trend in the US where groups of believers have been offering prayers of repentance on behalf of our country in an effort to stay the hand of God's judgment. But the Lord had Ezekiel tell us this would not accomplish anything. If any nation continues to defy God by going against His ways, that nation will be judged and the prayers of the righteous people in it will only benefit themselves. Only those who have received the mark of God will be rescued.

Proponents of repenting on behalf of our country use the examples of Jonah and Daniel to support their position. I've written about Jonah in the past, showing how in that case every person in Nineveh, from the King to the lowliest servant, repented by clothing themselves in sackcloth and fasting (Jonah 3:6-9) in a united effort to avoid the judgment. It was not a case of a few repenting on behalf of the others. They were all repenting. Every one of them.

Those who propose Daniel's prayer on behalf of Israel in support of this don't understand that his case was not reflective of our situation either. According to Daniel's own account, he was only reminding God of something He had already publicly promised to do;

In the first year of Darius son of Xerxes (a Mede by descent), who was made ruler over the Babylonian kingdom—in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the Lord given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years (Daniel 9:1-2)
Repenting On Behalf

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4475 Jan 6, 2013
Daniel had read the Book of Jeremiah, written almost 70 years earlier. He knew that the time of captivity was nearly over and that God had already promised to deliver them.

“This whole country will become a desolate wasteland, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years.”(Jeremiah 25:11)

This is what the Lord says:“When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my gracious promise to bring you back to this place”(Jeremiah 29:10).

And as for the claim that Daniel's prayer brought Cyrus the Persian to conquer Babylon and free the Jews, Isaiah had foretold this 200 years previously, even naming Cyrus by name. In the message given through Isaiah, God called Cyrus His anointed (chosen one) and included a detailed description of the plan by which Cyrus would conquer Babylon without a battle (Isaiah 45:1-7).

Jewish tradition holds that Daniel showed this portion of the scroll of Isaiah to Cyrus following the fall of Babylon. In response Cyrus ordered the Jewish captives to be set free. This was not something prompted by Daniel's prayer, it had been God's published plan all along.

Where the judgment of the US is concerned God has offered no prophecy of duration and no promise of restoration. And now enough people have voted to continue on the path of rebellion to confirm the futility of offering prayers of repentance on behalf of our country.
Where Do We Go From Here?

Since I believe we're at the End of the Age and that the US has no official role to play in bringing about God's Kingdom, I see a future where the US continues to decline in power and influence while events increasingly become centered in the Middle East. I think the election results tell us God's plan for the End Times is right on schedule and there will be no more delay.

Therefore, I believe we should continue living each day by trusting in the Lord and longing for His appearing to take us home. We should stop worrying about our life here and focus our time, our talents, and our treasure on preparing for our life to come (Matt. 6:19-34). And above all, we should remember that while there's no such thing as repenting on behalf of our country, there is such a thing as asking the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of our unsaved loved ones toward repenting for themselves. While there is no collective salvation, there are untold millions of cases where the destinies of individuals have been changed through the prayers of others. I know because I'm one of them.

Every idol in our lives is being removed. Believing in our country, our leaders, our economy, our bank accounts or even ourselves is proving to be ineffective. The only one left to believe in is God, and that's just the way He wants it. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:4-6). You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah. 11-10-12
rapture secrets

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4476 Jan 6, 2013
Memorandum

Date:(Unknown)

To: Everyone else

Re: The truth about what happened

This is to tell you exactly what is involved in the sudden disappearance of people around the world. It's as simple as this: We who belong to Christ were called into the air above the planet in the rapture.

Yes, that kooky, ridiculous, pie-in-the-sky, fly-away event that Tim LaHaye and other preachers of what you've thought of as fantasy have been proclaiming could happen at any moment did, in fact, happen.

You are hearing, or will soon hear, every conceivable explanation of what caused this astonishing disappearance. Here are our guesses as to some of those explanations:

It was some sort of quantum evolutionary leap, which will ultimately be great for mankind.

It was a mass abduction by extraterrestrials --an outgrowth of the singular abductions that have been reported over the years.

It was a natural, scientifically explainable cosmic interaction that some human physiologies could resist, and others couldn't.

It was a supernatural movement into a higher form for those who disappeared; an ascension to godhood.

It was punishment from the great cosmogonical mind, removing the evil from the world.

Don't believe any of these or other explanations. To find out the absolute truth about what the mass vanishing actually involves, read in the Bible 1 Corinthians 15: 51-55 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. Also read John 14:1-3 to find out where we who vanished are presently located.

Now that we are gone and our leaving has everything to do with your immediate future the following will happen in order very similar to that listed here. These and other events will occur over the next seven years.
Total chaos will rule for a time.(Lk. 21: 25)

Governments will get control through sometimes-harsh methods.(Rev. 17: 12-13)

One world government will come together.(Ps. 2: 1-3)
A one-world church will form.(Rev. Ch. 17)

A world leader from Europe will step to the forefront and take charge of the peace process.(Dan. 9: 26-27)
rapture secrets

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4477 Jan 6, 2013
Israeli government and Israel's enemies will sign an agreement of peace that ensures peace and safety.(Dan. 9: 27; Isa. 28: 18; 1 Thes. 5: 3)
Peace will not last, as a coalition of nations--led by Russia--will invade the Middle East.(Ezek. 38: 1-12)

God, himself, will destroy all but one-sixth of the invader forces.(Ezek. 39: 1-5)

Much of the world will be hit by the deadly effects of the invasion. This will possibly include chemical, biological and nuclear aftereffects.(Ezek. 39:6-7; 11-16)

The world leader will solidify his power following the Russian-led coalition's destruction.(Dan. 8: 23-25; 11: 36-39)

Two Old-Testament-type prophets will come on the world scene and preach about Christ while condemning the world's evil.(Rev. 11: 3-6)
Meanwhile, God will put His protection upon 144,000 Jews who have converted to Christianity so that they can begin to preach God's saving message to the people of the Tribulation.(Rev. 7: 3-8)

At the same time, God will allow strong delusion to come over all who heard the Gospel before the Rapture, but, fully understanding the offer of salvation, refused to accept Christ. These will believe Antichrist's and Satan's, lies.(2 Thes. 2: 11-12)

Antichrist, after months of trying, will finally murder the two Old-Testament-type prophets. But they will come back to life and be taken into Heaven while the world watches.(Rev. 11: 11-12)

Antichrist will receive a supposedly deadly head wound.(Rev. 13: 3)
He will appear to resurrect from the dead, being then possessed by Satan.(13: 3-4)

Antichrist will stand in the Temple on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. He will claim to be God, and demand worship.(2 Thes. 2: 3-4)

The false prophet will direct all worship to Antichrist, and will erect an image of him.(Rev. 13:11-17)

Antichrist's regime will institute a computer mark and numbers system. It will be both to control the world's populations, and to cause all to worship Antichrist, whose number in all of this is 666.(Rev. 13: 16-18)
Those who refuse to accept Antichrist's mark will be murdered. Beheading will apparently be the regime's chosen method of offing these "traitors." (Rev. 13: 15; 20: 4)

Antichrist will begin a systematic genocide against the Jewish race that will make Hitler's Holocaust look mild by comparison.(Rev. Ch. 12)
He and the false prophet will also have all the new believers they can find, rounded up, tortured, then murdered.(Jhn. 16: 2; Rev. 13: 8)
While Antichrist hunts down and murders people by the millions, God's judgments will begin to fall directly on the rebellious people of Planet Earth.(Rev. 6: 17)

Millions upon millions will die while God's wrath pours out in a series of three types of judgments, each consisting of seven specific judgments, for a total of 21 judgments.(Rev. Chpts 6through 18)
rapture secrets

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4478 Jan 6, 2013
When all is said and done, more than one-half, possibly as much as two-thirds, of all human life on Earth will die of the plagues.(Rev. 6: 8; 8: 8; 9: 18)

God will prepare, and the Jewish remnant will flee to, a hiding place, probably Petra, the ancient city carved in the rose red-colored rocks of the Jordanian wilderness.(Rev. 12: 6, 14)

Antichrist and his forces, led by Satan, will pursue the Jewish people and try to murder them, but the pursuing forces will be swallowed up by the Earth.(Rev. 12: 15-16)

While the Jewish and many of the Gentile people still alive remain safely protected, God's wrath will fall in greater force.(Rev. 16: 1)

The sun will go partly dark, while at the same time heating up to seven times hotter than normal.(Rev. 16: 8-11)

A great object will fall into the ocean from space. Its impact will kill life in the sea, and most likely will destroy coastal areas with tidal waves.(Rev. 8: 8-9)
Another asteroid or other mass from space will strike Earth and will poison much of the planet's fresh water sources.(Rev. 8: 10-11)

Great, unprecedented earthquakes will happen simultaneously all over the Earth.(Matt. 24: 7; Rev. 16: 18)

People will be so frightened they will have heart attacks, just from the things they see are yet to come.(Lk. 21: 26)

A supernatural plague of huge insect-like creatures will be released from the abyss, and they will sting all who have the mark of the Beast. Men and women will try to commit suicide because of their great pain from the stings and bites of these demonic creatures.(Rev. 9: 3-6)

God will then move in the minds of all military forces on Earth to gather in the valley of Jezreel, the plains of Esdraelon, near the ancient city of Megiddo. This is Armageddon.(Joel 3: 14; Rev. 16: 16)

The "Kings of the East, " a huge army out of the Orient numbering more than 200 million troops, will invade to make war with Antichrist's and the other world's forces.(Rev. 9: 15-16; 16: 12)

Jesus said of this time, that if He didn't come back, everyone and everything would die because of the fighting about to take place.(Matt. 24: 22; Mark 13: 20)
Jesus will return with the armies of Heaven. His armies consist of the mighty angels and Jesus' Church, which will have been raptured at least seven years earlier.(Rev. 19: 11-14)

Antichrist's armies and all others will try to prevent Christ's return.(Rev. 19: 19)
Jesus will simply speak, and all armies on Earth will be rendered helpless, most killed.(19: 15-18)

You have only one chance to survive: accept Jesus Christ as Savior (Read John, chapter 3). This will involve refusing to take Antichrist's mark when it is instituted. If you accept the mark, you are eternally doomed.

Note to those not appointed to God's wrath (1 Thes. 5:9-11): Perhaps you should pass this memorandum to your lost family and friends before you vanish. Then, post it on your refrigerator.
rapture secrets

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4479 Jan 6, 2013
John The Baptist; Elijah Or Not?

The Day Of The Lord

“Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the LORD Almighty.“Not a root or a branch will be left to them.

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall. Then you will trample down the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I do these things,” says the LORD Almighty.

“Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.

“See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.”(Malachi 4:1-6)

These are the last six verses of the Old Testament. They warn of two coming events, the last of which is given first. It’s the Great Tribulation, where the evil and arrogant will perish but those who revere God’s name will experience His healing and freedom. Elijah’s return is the other one, foretold in Malachi’s last paragraph.

Most scholars believe the writings of Malachi were God’s final word to the people of Israel before the birth of John the Baptist, who came about 430 years later to announce the coming of the Messiah. This confirms an earlier prophecy from Micah 5:2-5 that Israel would be abandoned for a time until she who is in labor gives birth (Micah 5:3).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 281,220
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Rosesz 646,332
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min River Tam 47,918
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 1 hr BobbyReal 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Judgment Day Watc... 618,609
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 971,569
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Lils 42
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,574
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web