bless the jews
we must be perfect

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4259 Dec 31, 2012
D. Perfect Saints of the New

The Apostle was speaking to those who were already perfect in the Church of Philippians. This proves that there were perfect people in the Church. "Phil 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you." The Apostle rebukes the Corinthian Church for its sins. However, in the middle of the rebuke, he recognizes that there are perfect people in the Church and speaks in spiritual wisdom to those perfect ones. "1 Cor 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world,---."
2. Church Perfects Saints

God's purpose for the Church is to perfect believers even to the measure of the perfection of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately most Churches teach evasive false doctrine saying that man cannot become perfect. "Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:."

Jesus Christ died to purify the Church and to make it perfect for himself. "Eph 5:25 --- Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

The very purpose of the ministry of apostles is geared to present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. "Col 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily." Perfect in Christ means the following. We, as the branches abide in the vine, should abide by the word of God, receive the power of the Holy Spirit as the branches receive the sap from the vine, and produce the same fruit as Jesus has produced while he was a man. "John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you,..." Then, we will be living as perfect as Jesus Christ was living as a man.
we must be perfect

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4260 Dec 31, 2012
3. Carnality and Spirituality

A. Carnal Christians

We usually think that carnality is sensual lustful living. It is more than that. If our zeal is for the doctrine of our denomination with its declaration of faith, rather than the pure truth of the word of God, it is carnality. "1 Cor 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?"

B. Spiritual Christians

The Holy Spirit is the reason that Jesus Christ told his disciples to wait until they receive him and the power from heaven. God is Spirit. His commandments are spiritual. God demands that those who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. "John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

God says that it is not possible to do spiritual deeds with carnal strength. It is an impossible task. That is why, he wants us to become spiritual so that the spiritual things may come to us naturally. "Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

C. Perfect Through Sufferings

Jesus Christ was God and had equal status with God the Most High. But when he became a man, with no godly power attributes, he had to endure suffering in order to become perfect. "Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; 9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;" We are called to obey him by following his steps for the heavenly journey.

The grace of God is mainly taught as a good gesture of God, which is given to most Christians and this so called grace will accept a sinning person into heaven. But in truth, grace is the power and presence of God, which is given to those who are humble. This grace will strive with them, endure sufferings and will make them perfect. "1 Pet 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
we must be perfect

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4261 Dec 31, 2012
4. Caution

The Church, the Bride of Christ, will be without spot, wrinkle, or any such thing, which means that the Church must be perfect and holy. "Eph 5:25 --- Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." The holy and perfect Church is the Bride of Christ. Apostle Paul wants to present the church as a chaste virgin to Christ. But, some false workers, with the subtilty of Satan, deceives the church saying that she don't have to be perfect. "2 Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." Here, the simplicity of Christ will accept only a chaste virgin as his bride and no other.

5. Victory

Along with the note of caution by Apostle Paul, there is also a sound of victory by Apostle John, that the Bride, the Church has made herself ready by her own righteousness. "Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints." Self righteousness and unrighteousness are the fruits of rebellion apart from God. But the righteousness of the bride is different. "Deut 6:25 ... it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us." Here the bride has obeyed all the commandments of Jesus Christ and it was given to her as fine linen, clean and white apparel of righteousness to her. Perfect obedience gives perfect victory.
we must be perfect

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4262 Dec 31, 2012
6. Follow Jesus

The Word of God says that Noah was perfect. God challenged Satan with the perfectness of Job. God asked Abraham to live perfect, which Abraham did. King Hezekiah asked God to remember his perfect life which was readily responded by God. The purpose of the fivefold ministry is to make the believer perfect as Jesus Christ is perfect. The Holy Spirit, the Apostles and Jesus Christ himself are working to present a perfect, spotless Church unto Jesus Christ. The Bride of Jesus Christ, the true Church of God, has made herself ready by her own glorious righteousness.

But, the devil always deceives his people by saying that nobody can be perfect. Are you belong to the devil or to God. Jesus Christ says that his sheep will hear his voice and will follow him. "John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" As the sheep of God, let us hear the voice of God and follow the way of Jesus Christ. Let us make ourselves also ready for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. "Matt 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh."

7. Be Godly

The Chosen of God will not listen to the enticing words of the devil but will keep marching forward. "Psa 4:3 But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him. 4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah." If we are godly, God will make us his sons and daughters, as Jesus Christ is the Son, so that He will be the first born and we will be the next after Him and how marvelous that will be? If God is for us, who can be against us? "Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"
Omnipotent GOD

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4263 Dec 31, 2012
God is three Persons-souls abide as one Omnipotent Spirit

The Father, the Son, and Holy Ghost are embodied in one Omnipotent Spirit that is God. One soul in one flesh is man. Three souls residing in One Omni-Power Spirit is God.

Science establishes the fact that even an atom cannot be created from nothing. This being the case, someone has brought the world, sun, moon and stars including the living beings into existence from nothing. Whoever brought these into existence from nothing is God the Creator of the Universe. He was the beginning of everything. He is God and he is the only God. There is no other God but him. He is three Souls in one omnipotent Spirit body.

1. Many are worshipped as gods

People worship all kinds of gods around the world. Some make idles and worship them as gods. Some worship sun, moon, earth, water, cow, monkey, elephant, serpent, etc. Some worship people who were heroes, great kings, great warriors, handsome men or prettiest women. Some worship their close kindred who passed away. Many worship demons, devils and Lucifer, who is Satan, even by giving them different names. All these various worshipping groups in India are collectively called as Hindus. But they exist all over the world in different names. Muslims worship Allah. Jews worship God Jehovah, who is God Almighty, who is the God of Abraham and Moses. Allah is not Jehovah. Allah has purposed to destroy the worshippers of Jehovah.

Jews and Christians worship the same God. But Christians worship Jehovah in his full entirety where as Jews worship only the form of Jehovah, who is God Almighty. That is, Christians worship one Spirit God in three persons, who has created the universe, who will destroy the present universe and will create a new universe, which will be new earth with new heaven.

The gods that are idles, animals, and other objects do not have any power to help people. But there are spirits behind these objects of worship to show supernatural signs to make people believe that they are gods. Moreover these spirits are worshipped directly as gods. The leader of these spirits is Lucifer.

He has supernatural powers. He was the prime angel of God and was rejected by God because of his iniquity. He is known as the old serpent, the devil and Satan. He comes as angel of light with supernatural power to deceive people. He shows himself as god, even to Christians, in order to deceive them and to receive their worship. "2 Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." This Satan, in disguise, is worshipped as god by all religious people including religious Christians. But godly people, who love God with their obedience, will not be deceived.

2. Creator God and His Attributes

God is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. He is a Spirit and is the embodiment of all Powers. The powers of the universe come from him. God is also a Soul and thus he is a Person. This person, who is also a Spirit, who has the Omni-Powers with which the universe was created, is God. That is, because of His unique awesome power attributes, He is God.

A. God is a Spirit with Power

If there was a beginning, God was in existence even before that beginning. God is a Spirit. "John 4:24 God is a Spirit:" Angels and fallen angels are also spirits. God also gives a spirit to a person, who has genuinely repented of his/her sins. Among all these spirits, God's Spirit is the only Spirit who has the awesome power attributes, which can create or destroy anything and everything including the universe.
Omnipotent GOD

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4264 Dec 31, 2012
i. He is Omnipotent

That is, he is all powerful. Absolutely nothing is impossible to him. With his power he created the entire universe including the smallest atom therein, with all its details. "Job 42:2 I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee. Psalms 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. Rev 19:6 --- Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth."

ii. He is Omnipresent

That is, he is present anywhere and everywhere. His presence is up in the skies, above the stars, under the oceans, in hell, in heaven, and all over. "Psalms 135:6 Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places. Psalms 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there."

iii. He is Omniscient

That is, he knows everything there is to know. He knows everybody from Adam until the end of the world, what everybody thought and will think, etc. He gives people knowledge to study the wonders of science that is existing in creation. He knows everything in the past and knows whatever will be in the future. Nothing is hidden from him. "Job 26:6 Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering. Job 34:21 For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings. 22 There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves."

B. God's Soul has Perfect Holiness as Character

God has a Soul, which is his Person. "Matt 12:18 --- my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased. Heb 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Jer 5:9,29 --- shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?" God created men and women in His own image. God's image is the Soul (Person) but it is not the image of the physical body of male and female. "Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
Omnipotent GOD

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4265 Dec 31, 2012
We see that the Person of God is similar to the person of man. God (Person, Soul) has the character of perfect holiness. Because we also have the same kind of person as God, He asks us also to be holy because he is holy and to be perfect as God the Father is perfect. "1 Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. Matt 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:"

3. God is Three Souls (Persons) in One Spirit

The Bible describes God as three Persons knitted in one Spirit as one Person. These God Persons have different names, although they are jointly and individually called God. Before 'God the Word' became the 'Son of man,' the names of these three Persons were 'the Most High','the Word' and 'the Spirit of God'.

After the death, resurrection and ascension of the 'Son of man' they are called 'God the Father','God the Son' and 'God the Holy Spirit'. These three Persons are uniquely knitted as one Person in one Spirit.
For an example, let us consider a human person. We are doing our works with our body.

Even though outwardly our body is doing the work, there are three equally important systems in our body jointly participating in the work. God also being three equally important persons uniquely fit in one Spirit body as one person.

1. Brain and Nerves. Brain tells the muscle what to do. Brain gives commands through the nerves. Same way, God the Father tells God the Son what to do.

2. Heart and Blood. Heart pumps to supply the required blood to do the work. Same way, God the Holy Spirit gives the necessary power as God the Son does the work.

3. Muscles and Bones (Body). Body does every work. Same way, the Son, Jesus Christ does the work by the instruction of the Father and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Omnipotent GOD

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4266 Dec 31, 2012
We see the body does the work. But the nerves, the blood and the muscles joined as one are doing the work. We see one body, but they are three different functional systems, physically united together as one unit. In the same way, God is three Persons (soul) but one Spirit. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are united together as one Person, doing their own individual functions to perform the work as one God.

4. Scripture verses for Triune God

Scripture verses to show the oneness of God. "Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD. Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well." For additional Scriptural verses:- You may also refer Gen 1:1, 1King 8:60, Mark 12:32, and 1Cor 8:4.
Scripture verses to show the three persons in God. In the creation, God the Spirit moved upon the face of the waters means that the Holy Spirit was also involved in the creation. "Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." God the Highest said to God the Word to create them. "Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." (Additional references Gen 1:14,20,24) And God the Word was creating them. "Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." (Additional references Gen 1:15,21,25.) All the creation was done with the power from ' God the Spirit'. "Gen 1:2 --- the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." But when God was creating man, God said “let us”(plural) make man in our (plural) image. "Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." It is recorded as, God (not Gods) made man, as God is one Person. "Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Throughout the complete creation all three Persons in God were involved, but it was recorded as God as if he is singular. At only the creation of man he was recorded as plural by saying us and our

Scripture verse to show that the three Persons as one. The New Testament explicitly says that God the Father, God the Word and God the Holy Spirit are together as one God. "1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
sin no more

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4267 Dec 31, 2012
Go and sin no more

Jesus Christ forgives and says sin no more. "John 5:14 Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."

The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins to deliver us from the sinful world and to make us to live according to the will of God the Father, but not to live in sin. "Gal 1:3 ... our Lord Jesus Christ, 4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:"

Jesus Christ makes us to live holy

Jesus Christ gave himself for us so that he may sanctify us (make us righteous persons) by cleaning us with his word as water cleans the dirt so that we may be holy. "Eph 5:25 ... Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26 ... that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

Jesus Christ died on the cross to present us holy, unblamable and unreproveable. "Col 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:"
be holy for God is holy

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4268 Dec 31, 2012
Be holy for God is holy

God is commanding his people to be holy as he is holy "Lev 11:45 For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. "Lev 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy." But, our desires are worldly. So, it is not possible for us to be holy. So, God gives us his holy spirit and power in order to have heavenly desire and to live holy. So, let us go for it, obey God and become holy. "1 Pet 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." The people of God were delivered from the bondage of Egypt. When they were free, God asked them to become holy. The same call of God is extended to his people even now. The grace of God will break the addiction of sins in our lives, so that it will be possible for us to live a holy life. "2 Cor 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God." So, let us be holy.
prophets authority

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4270 Dec 31, 2012
Prophets carry a great sense of spiritual authority.

They enjoy rooting out, pulling down and destroying all spiritual opposition that gets in the way of the plans and purpose of God.

We need to listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying to the Church, not just what the Spirit hath said.

We need the freshness of prophetic revelation, that life-giving rhema that comes through the prophet’s gift.

Without that refreshing we die a boring religious death and are not spiritually relatable to our generation.

We all need the prophetic voice to come into the earth that we might have a “living Word” imparted into our lives.

Rochester, PA

#4272 Dec 31, 2012
I dunno know? Russians are cool
zion favor is come

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4273 Dec 31, 2012
The Time to Favor Zion is Come!

''Thou will arise, and have compassion upon Zion; for it is time to be gracious unto her, for the appointed time is come." Psa. 102.14
History recalls the rise and fall of nations and empires as the tides that ebb and flow. In this ceaseless cycle variations have occurred only in the manner of appearance and disappearance. Whether with great and thunderous breakers or with quiet lapping waves the nations have come and gone. one lone nation arises above history to lift its head from the depths of ages past to live again. It is Israel.

Israel's rise and fall may have been similar to that of other nations in some particulars but in one respect it was without parallel—God dealt in an exclusive way with them. Not that they alone proclaimed Him as their God—others may have made such boast, but the Lord declared Himself to be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the God of Israel.(Exod. 3:15; 5:1; Jer. 28:4) To make this distinction certain the Lord through Amos said, "You only have I known of all the families of the earth." (Amos 3:2) Such has been the heritage of Israel.

Rebirth of Israel as a nation is the great phenomenon of our day. our generation was awed in that great moment of history when men touched their feet on the moon—it was thrilling to see—but the rebirth of Israel holds far more significance to those who see this event as a fulfillment of God's word. The rebirth of Israel could never have occurred without the astonishing fact that the people of Israel, who had been scattered throughout the entire earth for nearly 2,000 years, remained a distinct and homogeneous people in the lands of their sojourn.

Neither persecution, nor famine, nor fame or fortune was able to cause them to assimilate with the peoples of other lands. Could blood ties alone prevent assimilation? No. It was the Law and the Prophets of Israel which marked them and preserved them with a common hope and faith while in Diaspora.

Now the pattern of history is broken. A nation is reborn and its people are coming home to their native land. Notwithstanding the terrors of pagan Rome, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the ceaseless proselytizing attempts of Christendom and the ever constant stigma for those who spurned the advances of the church-state offer of salvation.

The dispersion of the Jews did not occur by chance. It was carefully planned and executed by the Roman powers who were at an end of their patience with this "troublesome" people. Constant revolt and rebellion on the part of the Israelites caused the Roman powers to devise a scheme more cunning than the Babylonians.

The Babylonians took the Israelites captive to Babylon, but did not disperse them further. The Romans knew the Hebrews returned successfully from Babylon and rebuilt their nation. They were determined this would never happen again. They carefully fragmentized the captives and sent them in every direction over the world of that time. The logic was simple. Once fragmented and diffused among the nations they would inevitably be assimilated and lose their identity. With this, their national aspirations would end.
zion favor is come

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4274 Dec 31, 2012
Israel's pres-ence again as an independent nation is a testimony of a greater plan than the Romans'. Surely, only the Lord could have preserved this people and brought them again to their homeland. The Lord carefully forecast the scattering and the regathering of His people.

Standing at the threshold of the fulfillment of the Lord's prophecies with respect to His people, at the very dawn of the Lord's appointment, some in Jewry strangely have lost faith in the inspiration of the Torah. Even when the Torah is retained, too often it is viewed for its beauty and history as by distant observers who fail to grasp the living force of events transpiring in the Divine destiny for His people. Even when confronted with rare phenomena of the regathering and rebirth of Israel, somehow Jewry often views each event as an isolated happening rather than as part of a whole program designed for world restoration and blessing.
With all that has happened in the regathering and restoration of Israel, it is often equated as "natural"—the sequel to human discipline and achievement.

While the returned citizens of Israel are buoyed up with hope, the unheralded truth is that these people are responding to the magnetic force of the Divine will and the immutable purpose of God for Israel .

Why should the human impression be so great and faith in the divine so small? Israel came to the point in her experience when she learned not to worship heathen images. Is she now to bow before the deity of humanism'? The spirit of unbelief was not the Abrahamic heritage.

Abraham believed God and grew great, and when Israel believed their God they prospered. When they disobeyed they failed. Any other view is not in keeping with their history.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4275 Dec 31, 2012
A Favored People

Israel is the only nation with a complete record of its past, an accurate prophetic portrayal of its present and a complete description of its destiny among the nations. As a people, they have suffered and endured more than others, yet viewed from the standpoint of God's purpose with his people they have been extremely favored.

God's remarkable kindness toward them cannot be appreciated except by considering the prophetic panorama of Israel's birth, growth, decline, fall, exile, return and ultimate role in the Divine Plan of the Ages.

God had something big in mind when he appeared to Father Abraham, saying, "Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred and from thy father's house, unto the land that I will show thee. And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and be thou a blessing. And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee I will curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed." (Gen. 12:1)

Not only did God make this immutable promise to Abraham, but to establish for all time its certainty of fulfillment, he later confirmed it by an oath. Because He could swear by none greater He swore by Himself, "In blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the seashore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed." (Gen. 22:16-18)
Notice the promise has two parts:

The seed of Abraham is to possess the land forever.
"In thy (Abraham's) seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed."
greatest gift

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4279 Dec 31, 2012
I asked the Lord,
"What is the greatest gift in the house?"
and He said
"The gift that is needed in that moment."

You see, God will use anybody he wants to make His will for the moment known. God is not a respecter of persons. God will use YOU if you will put aside your inhibitions and offer yourself for service. It is not just the big prophets that can hear God or see what He is doing. As Bob Jones says, "The more people that minister together, the more ministering will get done." "The more people will get blessed."

God gives everyone of us a piece of the puzzle. Imagine a large jigsaw puzzle. You get a piece of the puzzle. Someone like Bob Jones gets several more pieces or perhaps bigger pieces of the puzzle. But we must also have you bring your pieces to the table in order to get the complete picture of what God is doing in the earth.

Some preachers have said that if you don't come into line then the Holy Spirit will blow right past you and give your gifts to someone else who is ready. That is simply not true. It will simply mean that your particular gift will be missing from the body. Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone brought their spiritual gifts to be used each time we gather together? What if we defragmented the church for the glory of God?

Imagine how quickly the Spirit of Truth would operate. Have you ever defragmented your computer? Then you are aware of how your computer ran in an optimized condition. We will get more ministry accomplished when we are all in our positions and operating in optimum condition.

We will now discuss some different ways to exercise the gift of seeing for others.
greatest gift

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4280 Dec 31, 2012
Why is prophecy important?

Imagine a teacher. He can point to a tree and identify it by name. An engineer can look at that tree and estimate the thousands of matchsticks being harvested out of it. A chemist can combine sulfur and phosphorous to create those matchsticks. But a prophet can come in and with a word he can strike those matches!

There is a creative realm to prophecy and the prophetic ministry. If you say "God, I don't want to be making this stuff up." Bob says "that is doubt!" Now remember that without faith it is impossible to please God. Like any new thing you are trying to learn, it takes time. It takes time to become good at expressing what you see in the spirit.

It is because you must sort through all the impressions and pictures that come to mind. You must take time to learn how to interpret them. If you are going to move in the prophetic, then you must be willing to be made a fool for Christ. Does that sound familiar? Have you ever done something that you thought you heard God tell you to do? You must be willing to make mistakes. You will learn what not to do through experience. That is the price.

My desire is to point out the land mines early so you don't blow up and become an unnecessary casualty. Most of the embarrassments are avoidable. Just remember to remain humble and point the glory back to Jesus every time you do something right. Yes, that means you do the work and someone else gets the glory. Paul Cain, a prophetic minister once gave this advice. He said his mother used to say to him, "Now son, you make yourself as small as you can be, and make Jesus as big as He can be." I think that is perfect advice.
greatest gift

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4281 Dec 31, 2012

Choose the person you will be practicing with. Open your eyes and look at him or her. Pray silently for a moment under your breath and ask the Holy Spirit to help you see something for this person.

Say, "Lord I am here and I am willing to be your servant." "I ask you to please show me something that will help one of your precious children." "I am willing to be used by you, Lord." "Please have your own way with me and give me the words to speak, in Jesus' name." "Lord, I ask you for a picture and help me to interpret it correctly, for your glory." Amen.

Now, look at the person and take a "snapshot" with your eyes. Close your eyes and hold that image in your mind. Now be quiet without praying and look at the image in your imagination and wait for it to change into another picture. It should form easily. If you struggle to see an image then open your eyes and take another snapshot with your eyes. Start over. Anything from the Lord will form easily. But though the vision takes time, wait for it. It is alright. Just don't force the picture. Don't judge the picture. Just see it.

Alright, now that you have a picture in your imagination, write it down in your notebook. Draw a picture to describe what you saw. It is good to write out a description also. Always keep a pocket size spiral bound notebook in your pocket or purse. You must be ready at all times to jot down impressions from the Lord.

On the cover of the notebook, write the date you started the notebook. When you finish or fill up the notebook, remember to write down the final date on the cover also. Then later you may go directly to the notebook to recall a word you have for someone. If you go to a city to minister, then write the name of that city on the outside of the notebook too. I have notebooks from cities that I will return too someday.

I will be able to give prophetic words when I step off the plane, because I got the words the last time I was in that city but did not have a chance to give them. I will take that old notebook with me. It is up to God's timing to present the opportunity between when we get the word and when we give the word.

The next step is to interpret the picture into a message for the person. If you do not interpret the message, it is like speaking to the person in tongues. In other words, tell what you think the picture means or it does not edify.

What is the Holy Spirit saying?
How could you interpret it in such a way that it would encourage the person?
Could you interpret the picture in such a way that it may comfort the person?
Can you edify the person ?
You have a choice. You can tell what you saw, which may or may not mean anything. Or, you can take time to get an interpretation of the picture and give that. The interpretation is more valuable. Many people won't take time to interpret the picture. They are content to say what they saw. But, that is baby food. You can start out this way, but you can progress to a point where you will become comfortable doing this and you will become much better at it.

To start out, it is alright to tell them both the picture and the interpretation. Remember you are practicing. When you become comfortable prophesying like this later on, then do not tell them your picture. That is, do not tell them how you got the revelation.
greatest gift

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4282 Dec 31, 2012

Because if you are doing street ministry, the person will be surprised to hear a message from the Lord, through you. He will think you have heard from God when you reveal the secrets of their heart. But, if you tell him how you got the revelation, he might think you are goofy. He may think you are nuts. That is what we call casting your pearls before swine. Do you understand? I am not calling any of God's children swine. A gentler way to say this is casting your pearls in the mud. Please do not misunderstand me. But, when you mature in this technique, and it is only one technique; you can help to open up the individual to receive more ministry from you. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding.(or left brain) This "snapshot" exercise will stimulate your right brain imagination. Please take notice whether the individual's response is right or left brain. This will help to keep from offending the person. You want to be able to help him and not alienate him.

In this exercise you are emptying your mind for Christ.(Phil 2:7)

You are desiring to be taught by God.(John 6:45)
greatest gift

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4283 Dec 31, 2012
Practice Practice Practice.

Repetition will make this become an easy tool within your grasp. It will become a tool you can use to look into the spirit. This technique may work for you when your other senses seem to be quiet.

Kenneth McDonald is a co-founder of Prophetic Seminars .Com. He has written a Prophetic Seminar Handbook. His passion is to teach other ministries how to hear God speak by the Spirit. God does not always speak in words, but in impressions, dreams, visions and in your imagination. Kenneth McDonald and his wife, Brenda McDonald travel the world teaching prophetic seminars and dream interpretation seminars as it relates to the model of the old and new testament scriptures. Their ministry is Book Of Life Ministries.

Kenneth McDonald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REAL Music!!!! 4REAL! Part IV! 17 min Doctor REALITY 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min ATHEOI 900,993
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min onemale 273,643
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Christina 608,150
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 178,212
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr SATAN4EVER 10,846
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr RiccardoFire 613,342
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Rowan 5,874
More from around the web