bless the jews
Hebrews 1

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4083 Dec 13, 2012
1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

4Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

11They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

13But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Hebrews 2

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4084 Dec 13, 2012
1Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

2For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;

3How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

4God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

5For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

6But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

7Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

8Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
bless

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4085 Dec 16, 2012
Our God is a God of integrity, and He desires people of integrity to show His character to the world. When Solomon dedicated the temple he built unto the Lord, God said to him:

"As for you, if you walk before me in integrity of heart and uprightness, as David your father did, and do all I command and observe my decrees and laws, 5 I will establish your royal throne over Israel forever, as I promised David your father when I said,`You shall never fail to have a man on the throne of Israel.'
1 Ki 9:4-5

God promises blessings to those who live according to His desires. As with most of God's promises of blessings, this blessing is conditional. This blessing only comes to king Solomon if he lives in integrity of heart.

Of course, blessings aren't limited only to the king. We too receive blessings for walking in integrity. The book of Proverbs mentions in several places how integrity brings blessing to us.

He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

Pr 10:9
The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Pure Cambridge Edition

Pr 11:3
Righteousness keepeth him that is upright in the way: but wickedness overthroweth the sinner.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Pure Cambridge Edition

Pr 13:6
Security, guidance, and a guard of righteousness over our lives are some of the blessings that we receive when we walk in integrity. But look at the second half of each of those verses. Those who don't walk in integrity receive exposure for their falsehood, destruction and are overthrown by wickedness. Just as there are always blessings for obeying God, there is always a price for disobeying Him.
The blessings of walking in integrity go past the individual and are passes on to their children as well. Proverbs 20:7 says: "The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him." I don't know about you, but one of my desires in life is to see my children blessed. Here is a promise from God on how they can be.
moral

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4086 Dec 16, 2012
Moral Behavior is an essential part of the gospel message. We are to repent of evil deeds. We are to believe in Yeshua. He grants us forgiveness of sins but also demands of us obedience. We are to receive the Holy Spirit, who leads us into all righteousness (Acts 2:38; 3:19; 10:30).

All three of these elements - repentance, Yeshua, Holy Spirit – require moral behavior. There is a universal tendency to avoid true repentance. The religious world changes repentance to ritualism. The secular world changes moral absolutes to moral relativism.

Absolute moral standards were defined by the Ten Commandments, particularly the basic prohibitions against idolatry, murder, adultery, stealing and lying. The prophets of ancient Israel called people to repent on the basis of those laws.

Jeremiah 7:9 – Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to Baal…?

Yeshua was asked what is required to receive eternal life. He also turned to the Ten Commandments as the first step.

Matthew 19:17-18 – If you want to enter life, keep the commandments… You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and your mother…

Repentance is a requirement of faith.

John asked the question as to why some people believe and others don't. His answer was profound: the ability to believe is dependent on good deeds and moral conscience. Without good deeds, one will not come to faith. With good deeds, he will.

John 3:19-21 – Men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. Everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. He who does the truth comes to the light so that his deeds may be clearly seen.
moral

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4087 Dec 16, 2012
Moral behavior and faith in Yeshua cannot be separated. All of us have sinned. Repenting of sin is the first step of faith. When Christians tell me that they are not required to keep the commandments, I ask, "Which ones were you planning on not keeping? Adultery? Stealing? Lying?"

In Judaism there is a tendency to confuse religious ritual with moral commandments, and to refer to them both as "mitsvot." Replacing moral commandments with ritual commandments robs the commandments of their moral power. Here are a few scriptures which describe a difference between moral and ritual commandments:

Numbers 15:39-40 – Fringes on garments are not a moral commandment of themselves but a symbolic reminder to obey the moral commandments.
Jeremiah 7:4-5, 22-23 - God did not command ancient Israel concerning sacrifices but to obey His commandments and execute justice.
Romans 2:27; I Corinthians 7:19 - Circumcision is not a moral commandment but a reminder of the covenant which does include moral commandments.

As Messianic Jews in Israel and Christians around the world discovering their Jewish roots alike, we can keep the symbolic and ritual elements of the covenants, but we must be careful not to confuse the symbolic with the moral.

Let us restore the moral power of the gospel message which sets an example of integrity and challenges the world on its ungodly values.
holiness

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4088 Dec 16, 2012
Holiness: Seeing God

By Asher Intrater

Holiness is the pure and perfect character of God. He is so holy, that He is actually "Holy, Holy, Holy (Isaiah 6:2)." Isaiah saw Him in that holiness. "My eyes have seen the King (Isaiah 6:5)." While we cannot attain that level of holiness, He does demand us to become holy like Him. "Be holy for I am holy (Leviticus 19:2)".

To be holy we must put a distance between ourselves and the influences in society which encourage immorality (I Thessalonians 4:3, Numbers 15:39-40, Job 31:1). Because of the increased technology in the arts and entertainment, advertising and media, there is a flood of lustful imagery today unknown to any previous generation.

The human heart has the ability to see spiritual things (John 3:3). We have spiritual "eyes" (Ephesians 1:18, Acts 26:18). When pictures of lust fill our imagination, we cannot see the things of the kingdom of God. Purity of heart enables us to see God (Matthew 5:8). Without holiness we cannot see God - "Holiness, without which no one will see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14)." If without holiness we cannot see God, then with holiness we can.

Holiness is a means to see God. The purpose and motivation to be holy is to see Him. Holiness is simply looking in the right direction. What Isaiah saw in chapter 6 is promised to us all in chapter 33. "Your eyes will see the King in His beauty (Isaiah 33:17)." Holiness is the ability to see God's beauty; it is the desire of our hearts to focus our attention on Him. Let's not let lust rob us of such a beautiful vision.
holiness

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4089 Dec 16, 2012
I learned a long time ago that if I am not aggressively righteous, I become passively wicked. Yeshua has taken our sins and given us His righteousness. "He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy" (Hebrews 10:14). It's that last part I'm talking about - the "being made holy."

If I intend to taste the holiness of God and come into the fullness of my destiny to become like Jesus, then I must continually press into Him or the world will begin to press into me and His nature in me will become dimmer and dimmer.

If I am not a worshiping man, then anxiety, fear and depression push into me. If I am not listening carefully for the voice and promptings of the Holy Spirit, then my own voice and the voice of the enemy will control me.

Demon forces are waiting to invade an empty house (See Matt. 12:43-45). I must stay full of Yeshua Himself and His Spirit. Only forceful Godly-aggressive men and women "lay hold of the kingdom" (Matt. 11:12). I want to "take hold of that for which Messiah Yeshua took hold of me" (Phil. 3:12).
holiness

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4090 Dec 16, 2012
Holiness: Bottom Line

Holiness is a profound subject. It includes God's character, beauty, and moral perfection. God commands us to be holy as He is holy (Leviticus 19:2). In all the lofty revelations about holiness, there is also a practical bottom line.

I Thessalonians 4:3 – Sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality…

The word for "abstain" (apechemo) means more than just "not doing." It means to hold oneself at a distance. There are many influences toward sexual immorality in modern society. If we want to be holy, we must simply get away from them; put a distance between us and those things that cause temptation to sexual relations outside of marriage.
tribulations

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4091 Dec 16, 2012
Why Tribulation?

There will be increasing tribulation in the end times. It is not that God desires difficulties for us; however, there are reasons that these spiritual battles “must” take place.

Revelation 1:1 – things which must take place swiftly
Revelation 4:1 – things which must take place after this
Revelation 22:6 – things which must take place shortly.

The necessary tribulations include even the beast government (17:10) and the release of satanic forces (20:3). As the plagues of Egypt were an essential part of the salvation of Israel, so must there be plagues in the end times before the Second Coming. The rabbis say that “the last redemption (Messiah – End times) will be like the first redemption (Moses – Exodus).“

Here are five reasons that the tribulations “must” take place:

1. Persuading people to repent

The final judgment is about to take place. God wants to do everything to cause people to repent before the judgment. The purpose of the tribulation is repentance. Even so, most people will not repent.

Revelation 9:20 - The rest of mankind … did not repent
Revelation 9:21 -… they did not repent
Revelation 16:9 –… they did not repent
Revelation 16:11 -… they did not repent

Although most of the wicked will not repent, some will.

2. Proving God’s justice

When believers see the judgments, they will become more convinced of the righteousness of God’s justice. We will break out in songs of worship, praising God, not only for His mercy, but also for His judgments.

Revelation 15:3-4 – Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are your ways… for your judgments have been manifested.

Because the final judgment is approaching, all good and evil must be exposed. While the wicked will be more stubborn, the righteous will be more repentant.

3. Punishing evil

Rewarding righteousness and punishing evil is basic to justice. Rewarding righteousness is not enough; God wants to punish evil. The plagues are part of that justice.

Exodus 12:12 – Against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment.

God could have brought the Israelites out of Egypt without plagues, but He wanted not only to save the innocent, but also to punish the wicked. His judgment included destroying the power of the demon gods that the Egyptians worshiped.

4. Panic of the devil

Much of the end-times tribulations are an attack of the devil. That is also a sign of our victory. The devil is angry and afraid. He knows his time is short and that he is losing the battle.

Revelation 12:12 – The devil has come down to you with great wrath, because he knows that his time is short.

Satan’s anger is a sign of his panic. Satan is losing. We are overcoming him by the blood of the Lamb (Revelation 12:10).

5. Purifying our faith

When our faith holds fast in the midst of trials and tests, it becomes even stronger. Our character and integrity are developed.

Revelation 1:9 – your companion in tribulation and patience
Revelation 13:10 – here is the patience and the faith of the saints
Revelation 14:12 – here is the patience of the saints

End-times tribulations are like a fiery furnace. If we remain faithful, our patience and perseverance will be developed. Our faith will be refined like gold.
110-year valley man

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4092 Dec 17, 2012
110-year-old Valley man says 5 foods helped him live long life

MESA - Good old father's advice and simple foods are credited with helping a Valley man reach a milestone birthday.

"Eat properly and get your rest," recommends Bernando LaPallo. Words to live by considering the Mesa resident was born in Brazil in 1901 and has lived to be 110 years old.

"They had no automobiles, no airplanes I saw them all come about," remembered LaPallo.

LaPallo claims he's never been sick a day in his life. He walks every morning and eats mostly organic fruits and veggies.

"People ask me what do you do to stay so young," LaPallo explained. "I say,'Well you've heard the old saying, you are what you eat.'"

So what's LaPallo's secret?

Five foods:-garlic,-honey,-cinnamon ,-chocolate and -olive oil.

---"Use olive oil on your skin," LaPallo said. "Rub your feet rub your arms you'll never rust."

Healthy habits LaPallo picked up from his father, a doctor, who lived to be 98.

"He told me not to eat ordinary red meat," expressed LaPallo. "He said lamb is okay but red meat, stay away from it. Hot dogs, french fries and all those things don't eat it."

LaPallo keeps his brain sharp by being a voracious reader, solving crossword puzzles and playing checkers.

"I can remember things my father told me when I was 8 years old," LaPallo recalled.

A father who showed his son how to have a rich life worth living.

"And he taught me how to live, how to eat and to have faith in God and he would take care of me," smiled LaPallo. "And so far it has happened."

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4093 Dec 17, 2012
There is a danger of disqualifying a brother altogether, when he may be doing his best to serve the Lord. Perhaps he needs ongoing exhortation and encouragement. However, we can end up considering that person unworthy of our love and hardly a "brother" at all. This happened to Yeshua many times in His generation. Here are some examples, primarily from the gospel of John:
huh

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4094 Dec 17, 2012
Background – Some disqualified Yeshua because He came from the wrong background. "Can anything good come out of Nazareth?" – John 1:46.(Compare John 7:41.) In their eyes His accent, lifestyle, and upbringing were all wrong.

Familiarity – Some thought He couldn't be very special because He was just the local carpenter; and everyone was familiar with His sisters, and the rest of His family. "Is not this Yeshua, the son of Yoseph, whose father and mother we know?" – John 6:42. "Is this not the carpenter's son?…And His sisters, are they not all here with us?" – Matthew 13:55-56.(What minister wants to be judged by the way his younger sisters are behaving?)

Motives – Even Yeshua's brothers doubted His motives. They thought He was motivated by a desire to be famous. "No one does things in secret while he himself seeks to be known by many" – John 7:4. Sometimes we see a brother pushing through a certain project, and we assume he is doing it for the wrong motives.

Accreditation – Sometimes we judge a brother according to whether he is approved by other well-known individuals. "Has any one of the leaders or the Pharisees believed in him?" – John 7:48. The fact that someone has a degree or is highly esteemed does not necessarily mean he is doing the Lord's will. Other people's approval does not determine our evaluation, whether for good or for bad.

Rumors – Yeshua was disqualified by many because of the rumors of sexual immorality concerning His mother. Most people didn't "buy" the story that He had been born of a virgin. "We were not born of fornication" – John 8:41. Apparently innuendos that He had been conceived out of wedlock pursued Him all through His childhood.(Compare John 9:34.)

Psychological Problems – While we understand that everything Yeshua did and said was from God, many of those around Him thought He was crazy, demon-possessed, or psychologically imbalanced. "He has a demon and is insane" – John 10:22.(Compare John 8:48-52.)

Tradition – Yeshua was accused of breaking the Sabbath, which was a transgression of the Ten Commandments. "This man is not of God, because he does not keep the Sabbath" – John 9:16. It was not that Yeshua did not keep the Sabbath. The problem was that He didn't keep it the way they expected Him to. They considered that as sin. Sometimes we think a person has sinned, when he is not behaving according to the norms we have set.
huh

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4095 Dec 17, 2012
If a person is actually sinning, there is a biblical order to handle that sin. Matthew 18:15-17 – "If your brother sins against you, go and rebuke him between you and him alone… If he does not listen, take with you one or two others… If he does not hear them, tell it to the congregation. And if he does not hear the congregation, let him be to you as a Gentile and tax collector."

The disciplinary process described in 5 verses in the middle of Matthew 18 is surrounded by almost 30 verses demanding unilateral forgiveness of others. This is a warning against falling into a condemning and accusatory spirit. There is a balance suggested here for our own attitudes.

If the disciplinary process is carried out to the full, the person in violation can be "dis-fellowshipped" by the ordained leadership, operating together as a board. No one of us has the right to "excommunicate" someone personally in our heart. Some have actually disqualified and dis-fellowshipped everyone in the body, and therefore can't go to a congregation of believers anywhere in their city.

Let us have the grace and courage to use discernment against wrong spirits, cooperate with the disciplinary process, and guard against disqualifying brothers and sisters in our hearts.
huh

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4096 Dec 17, 2012
There is a difference between discernment and disqualification. The Bible calls us to discern all things; to know what is right and wrong; to chose what is right and reject the wrong. I Thessalonians 5:21-22 – "Test all things. Hold on to what is good. Separate yourself from every form of evil."

Over the past few years in Israel, I have seen several of our precious brothers, who were leaders in the Body, sin and cause damage to themselves and those around them. I had "sensed" in my heart earlier that something was amiss. I talked with them casually, but was not able to bring the problem to full confrontation. In looking back, what I had sensed in the spirit turned out to be true.

I Corinthians 12:10 – "And to this one the discerning of spirits…"

There is a gift of discernment of spirits. We need to develop this gift, be aware of spiritual dangers, and know how to respond. I wonder whether I should have done more to warn or reach out to those brothers. Often when we perceive there may be a problem, there is one. If we "smell something fishy," there may be something rotten.

When we have discernment of something wrong, we need to pray for the person. We may reach out to them personally as the Lord gives opportunity. Or we may need to separate ourselves from them, and "get out of the way."

On the other hand, we have to be careful not to "disqualify" a brother or sister whom we are called to work with. Everyone has problems of sorts, and when we work closely with a person, we become painfully and frustratingly aware of those shortcomings. Their character flaws may "scream" at us all day.
preparing the church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4097 Dec 17, 2012
Preparing the Church for the Second Coming

Over the past couple of years the Holy Spirit has been impressing on my heart this mandate: "Prepare the Church for the Second Coming of Yeshua (Jesus)." This impression has come particularly in the context of using international media to teach on the issues of Israel, the Church, and the End Times.

[By the "Church" here I do not refer to any Christian religious institution; but to the grass roots, international community of true born again, Spirit-filled believers. This group is referred to as the "Body of Messiah" and as the "Bride of Messiah."]

Revelation 19:7-8 – The marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready.

Luke 1:17 –…go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah… to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Because Yeshua will come back to Jerusalem, there will be ever increasing spiritual conflict in the end times concerning Israel. So this mandate could also be phrased, "Prepare the Church to stand with Israel in the end times." Just as with Queen Esther, the Church will be tested to stand with the Jewish people against Jihad and anti-Semitism. She will "come to the kingdom for such a time as this (Esther 4:14)."

What spiritual qualities does the Church need to be ready for the Second Coming?

Purity - Since Yeshua is coming for a pure and spotless bride, the people of God must walk in holiness and hold uncompromisingly to the truth of the word of God.
Glory - As we experience intimacy with God through Yeshua the Messiah, His eternal glory and power will flow into us and through us more and more.
Spiritual Warfare - Since there will be great wars and tribulations leading up to the 2nd Coming, the body of Messiah must be ready to do our part in prayer and prophecy, as well as practical measures, and be sealed with the protection of the Holy Spirit (Revelation 7:3).
Covenant - Biblical faith is not academic or philosophical alone. It is covenantal. Covenant is a two-way eternal divine contract between God and man that demands us to walk in integrity and loyalty.

Taking the Land - Yeshua is coming back to reclaim the earth and to throw the devil off the planet. As the people of Israel conquered the land of Israel in the time of Joshua, so will the international Church take possession of planet earth at the 2nd Coming of Jesus.
Government - Those who rise in the first resurrection will rule and reign with Yeshua for a thousand years.

Now is the time for us to be developing the character qualities of judgment, authority, discernment, and government so that we will be able to rule with Him.
Unified in love - As we love Him more, we will love all those whom He loves. Love leads us to reconciliation; reconciliation to relationship; relationship to cooperation; cooperation to world evangelism and revival.
preparing the church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4098 Dec 17, 2012
God desires for His saints in the end times to speak the word of God with apostolic authority and prophetic anointing. The young generation of Israeli believers will rise up with this kind of word in their mouths. Authority and anointing comes from Yeshua living in us. As we receive Him as He is in the final revelation, we will have that kind of sword-like prophetic word.

Many people suffer from fearfulness and worry. Some have clung to the cowardly theology that we will not even be here during the tribulations of the end times. But God is calling us to be "more than conquerors". When the Yeshua of Revelation lives in us, we are transformed from double-minded, carnal and compromising believers into saints who overcome the world, the flesh and the devil.

He is the Commander-in-Chief of the armies of heaven, and we are called to be an army of saints, following Him in holiness and obedience.

How much we want to see miracles in our midst! Signs and wonders were done when the fear of God was present among the believers (Acts 2:43; 5:11-12). By seeing the "other half" of Yeshua in the book of Revelation will we have the fullness of the fear of God in our midst, and the miracles as well.

Yeshua appears three times in the Law and the Prophets as the Angel of the Lord with His sword drawn: In Numbers 22 to Balaam, in Joshua 5 to Joshua, and in I Chronicles 21 to David. In all three occasions, the sword is in His hand. Yet in Revelation 19, the sword is coming out of His mouth. This indicates that the true sword of the spirit is the word of God.
preparing the church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4099 Dec 17, 2012
Final Revelation of Yeshua

There is a progressive revelation of Yeshua throughout the New Covenant. In the gospels we find Him growing up in the Galilee, teaching and working miracles. The disciples grow in their understanding of His crucifixion and His divinity. Finally in the book of Revelation, Yeshua is revealed in all glory and authority.

"I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse and He who sat on him. In righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire. The armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen followed Him on white horses. Out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God" - Revelation 19:11-16.

While those are aspects of Yeshua's personality are true, they are certainly not all. If we want to walk with Him in truth, we must see His awesome and fearful side as well. If you just want to "flow" with Him, you will have an "up" time at the conference, but be unstable in your daily walk.

Discipleship is to be conformed to the image of Yeshua. We are conformed to the Yeshua on the shores of the Galilee, but also to the image of His returning in fire. We ride with Him in humility on a donkey, and in conquest with Him on white horses.

We want to have the fire of Pentecost at our conferences. The fire that the disciples received in Acts 2 was the same fire found in the eyes of Yeshua in Revelation 19. We receive that kind of fire by receiving that kind of Yeshua.

We want to invite Yeshua to live in our hearts - all of Him, not just half. When the Yeshua of Galilee lives inside of us, we will have the ability to show patience, kindness and humility to those around us. When the Yeshua of Revelation lives inside of us, we will have victory over the world, the flesh and the devil.

There is a perfect balance in scriptures between the love of God and the fear of God. When we grasp both of these images of Yeshua, then both of those characteristics – the grace and the holiness – will abide in us as well.

The grace of God is revealed in Yeshua's willingness to sacrifice Himself for us. That grace is even more amazing when we realize that the One who died on the cross was the awesome and terrifying Commander-in-chief of the armies of heaven. He could have called on legions of angel armies to destroy us in a moment.
preparing the church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4100 Dec 17, 2012
Aligned for the Second Coming

There is much talk of correct "alignment" in the Body of Messiah around the world today. I agree. We need to be aligned spirit, soul and body. We need to be aligned with God's will.

We also need to be aligned with the Second Coming of Yeshua (Jesus). To be aligned is to be "ready". We need to be aligned and ready for the Second Coming BEFORE it happens.

Elijah is coming first and will restore all things – Matthew 17:11.

This gospel of the kingdom must be preached in all the world…, and then the end will come - Matthew 24:14.
The bride has made herself ready – Revelation 19:7.
preparing the church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4101 Dec 17, 2012
For the body of Christ to be ready for the Second Coming, it must also be correctly aligned with the Messianic Jewish body in Israel.

Why? Yeshua is returning to Jerusalem. He is not returning just to a geographic location, but to a group of people living in that place. This is why He said: You will not see Me again until you say, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" – Matthew 23:39.

Jerusalem is the city granted by God to King David and his descendants. Yeshua will rule from Jerusalem because He Himself is a descendant of David. The declaration of Yeshua that He would not come back until the people of Jerusalem receive Him is based on God's covenant with David.

II Samuel 7:12, 16 – I will set up your seed after you, who will come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. Your house and your kingdom shall be established forever before Me. Your throne shall be established forever.

God promised David that from his seed would come the Messiah, and that the Messiah would rule the world from Jerusalem. Matthew 23 is based on II Samuel 7. Yeshua has a covenant commitment to David and his seed that can not be broken.

Because of the nearness of the Second Coming, God is pulling the body of Christ toward correct alignment with the Messianic body. It is also God's will for the Messianic body to be rightly aligned with the international Church and with His strategies for world evangelism.

We can not be in direct covenantal relationship with everyone. Like connects to like. We have a natural connection with those who are apostolic and prophetic, covenantal and charismatic, revivalist and restorationist.

That may be a small part of the overall body of Christ, but that is the "stream" we are part of. It's not enough for Spirit-filled churches just to connect to Israeli politicians or rabbis.

God will always be loyal to His covenants. That includes the Davidic and Levitic covenants. It is essential to the opening chapters of Matthew and Luke to understand that Joseph (the adopting father of Yeshua) was a descendant of David and that John the Baptist was a descendant of Aaron. From a covenantal viewpoint, Joseph was the rightful king of Israel, and John was the High Priest of his generation.

Before the Second Coming, there will be a remnant of Aaron's descendants in Jerusalem who will believe in Yeshua just as there were in the first century (Acts 6:7).

We have about a dozen members of our congregation in Jerusalem who are descendants of Aaron or Levy. Each week we ask them to raise their hands and bless the congregants with the Aaronic benediction of Numbers 6:24-26. As we met with the Arab evangelists this week, one of our team members, who is a descendant of Aaron prayed that blessing over them in Hebrew (and then sang over them in tongues).

True Christians around the world will operate as spiritual priests in prayer, praise and prophecy. Let us join together in the high priestly intercession of Yeshua according to John 17 for the body to be one, even as He and the Father are one.
preparing the church

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#4102 Dec 17, 2012
My heart weeps for the lack of holiness being preached today. My heart is in sorrow for the easy grace being preached today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 28 min Freebird USA 30,843
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Aerobatty 987,302
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 51 min Doctor REALITY 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min Seentheotherside 687,215
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 4,313
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 3 hr Sandy 40
More from around the web