you are the salt

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

In biblical times, men carried pouches of salt on their belts. When a pact, promise, or contract was made, the men from each of the participating parties would intermingle the salt from their own pouches with the salt from the pouches of the other party. This reminded the men that they could not retrieve their own salt from the other pouch, symbolizing the fact that they could not go back on their word.

When Jesus says we are the salt of the earth He might be saying that we have great value. As I mentioned earlier, Roman soldiers were paid a salarium, or salt. In Jesus’ day salt was an item of great value.. Therefore, when Jesus says we are the salt of the earth, He is saying that we are people of great value. The Bible says that the first will be last, and the last will be first. The people who seem to have it now, will wind up last. Those who don’t have much now, will wind up getting what really matters. God’s Kingdom, which is the world that really counts, is being prepared for people who have a relationship with Messiah.
you are the salt

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The rich, famous and talented may be getting the best of this world, but this world is corrupt and headed for destruction. They’re not as rich as they think they are.

The Kingdom of God, which lasts forever and has streets of gold, is promised to us.

God values us so much, that He is preparing a perfect home for us that we will live in forever.

Plus, He values us so much, that He will personally live with us forever. We are the salt of the earth. God says we have much value.
why worry

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Worry : Who Me? You? them?

(Matt 6:25-34 ) "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life ? "

And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.

Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

So do not worry, saying,'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
why worry

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Why do we worry about things?

Worry accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.(Glenn Turner)

Worrying is not good for you

(Prov 12:25) An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.

Worry can cause all types of psychological and physical disorders in the body if left untreated. Modern medicine and psychology have found out that worry not only effects the mind, but also the body in the most profound way.

Worrying is a lot like people - it grows bigger if you nurse it.(Author ?)

So what can we do when we feel like worrying?

Seek 1st God’s Kingdom

Yeshua said in Matthew 6 that when we seek God and His Kingdom 1st, He will take care of all our needs.
why worry

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Pray

(Phil 4:6-7 NIV) Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Messiah Jesus.

(Living) Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don’t forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Messiah Jesus.

Worrying is the opposite of trusting or depending upon God

See God as the God of Peace and meet with Him
(Judges 6:11-12 GNT)

Then the LORD’s angel came to the village of Ophrah and sat under the oak tree that belonged to Joash, a man of the clan of Abiezer. His son Gideon was threshing some wheat secretly in a wine press, so that the Midianites would not see him. The Angel of the LORD’s appeared to him there and said, "The LORD is with you, brave and mighty man!"

(Ryrie) Gideon's threshing wheat in a winepress (rather than on an exposed threshing floor) was an act of desperation, lest the Midianites discover and seize even the small amount that could be threshed that way.

He’s scared. He doesn’t want to be seen. He’s nervous, worried, etc .... He definitely is not at peace.
why worry

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

(Judges 6:20-24) The angel of God said to him, "Take the meat and the unleavened bread, place them on this rock, and pour out the broth." And Gideon did so. With the tip of the staff that was in his hand, the angel of the LORD touched the meat and the unleavened bread. Fire flared from the rock, consuming the meat and the bread.

And the angel of the LORD disappeared. When Gideon realized that it was the angel of the LORD, he exclaimed, "Ah, Sovereign LORD! I have seen the angel of the LORD face to face!" But the LORD said to him, "Peace!(Calm down!) Do not be afraid. You are not going to die." So Gideon built an altar to the LORD there and called it The LORD is Peace.

Look with the eyes of the Spirit

(2 Kings 6:15-17) When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. "Oh, my lord, what shall we do?" the servant asked. "Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them." And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Elisha and his servant both saw an army approaching. But Elisha also saw chariots of fire ready to protect them.

They both saw the army, but they responded differently to it. If we only look with natural eyes, we will often be scared, anxious, worried, etc.

But if we look with our spiritual eyes, nothing changes in the natural, but we see more. Then, in light of all we see, we do not get scared, worried, etc, but we can have peace.
why worry

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

....peace, prosperity, well, health, completeness, safety
Shalom is found 250 times in the Tenach. 172 of the occurrences it is translated "peace." The remaining times it is translated 30 different ways. In 50-60 of its usages, it means "absence of strife." This is what we all want. No strife! But living on this planet, this is NOT what we get. Because of this, the Bible also talks about having peace even when there is strife. This is what we all need to get better at.

Completeness, wholeness, harmony, and fulfillment are closer to the meaning of the root word. In almost 2/3 of its occurrences, shalom describes the state of fulfillment which is the result of God’s presence. So God’s presence is the key to peace or shalom.
In Isaiah 9:6 Isaiah tells us that the Messiah is the Sar Shalom or Prince of Peace. He’s a ruler, and peace is what He’s all about.

Keep and lock your eyes on God

(Isaiah 26:3) You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast (stayed on you), because he trusts in You.

Steadfast - standing firm, unwavering.

When our mind is standing firm on the Word of God, and the promises of God. When we don’t waver or go back and forth, between good and bad thoughts, we can have perfect or complete peace.

How many things can we think about at once? ONLY ONE.

So, if we are thinking about God, the things of God, or anything happy, we can’t be thinking about anything else. Then, we can have peace..

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal - and soon they'll forget my number.
r u ready for your trip

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Are you ready for your trip to the clouds?

According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the shofar call of God, and the dead in Messiah will rise first.

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

(1 Thess 4:15-17)

The Lord?s own Word

Paul starts by telling us that what he is sharing, is from God. It is God?s teaching, not his own.
r u ready for your trip

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The coming of the Lord

In this section Paul is teaching us a few things about the coming of Messiah. In Jewish teaching we find Maimonides' 13 Principles of Faith. They were controversial when first proposed, evoking criticism, but eventually, they became the mostly widely accepted statement of belief in Judaism. The last two of the 13 Principles of Faith are:

12) I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the Messiah; and even though he may tarry, nonetheless, I wait every day for his coming..

In 1 Thessalonians Paul says that the Messiah will come.

13) I believe with perfect faith that there will be a revival of the dead at the time when it shall please the Creator, Blessed be His name, and His mention shall be exalted for ever and ever.

Paul also said that those who are still alive when Messiah comes will not precede those who have fallen asleep (or died). Messiah will come and call us with the shofar, but the dead in Messiah will rise first. He will then bring us to Himself in the clouds.
MESSIAH will come

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The Lord will come down from heaven

Here is one teaching regarding the Messiah that Jewish people have forgotten about (or purposely tossed aside). Some of the roles of the Messiah in Modern Jewish teaching states that he will be a great political leader, a great military leader, and a great judge. But it is also taught that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the messiah. If a person is born every generation with the potential to be the Messiah, the messiah in Jewish teaching is simply a human being.

If the Messiah is only a human being, then he must come from earth. But Paul teaches the Messiah comes down from heaven. If the Messiah is only a human being, how does he come from heaven? Is Paul making this up, or does the Bible really teach that the Messiah comes from heaven?

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed." (Dan 7: 13-14)

--like a son of man (He is similar to a man, but he is not a man.)

--coming with the clouds of heaven (This is what Paul taught.)

--walked into the very presence of the Ancient of Days (Father God)(Does this also mean He is in heaven?)
MESSIAH will come

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

This means we are talking about the messiah here. The Bible teaches that the Messiah is similar to, or like a man, but is not actually one. It also teaches that He comes from heaven. The Bible teaches that people can go to heaven AFTER they die. But I don?t believe we exist BEFORE we are born. If this is true, how does the Messiah come from heaven? He must be God. We will all live forever in the FUTURE. But none of us were alive BEFORE we were born. The only one who has been around forever going backwards in the past is GOD! Teaching that Messiah comes from heaven, means that He is God coming to earth like a man. Isn?t this what Yeshua Himself, and the writers of the New Covenant taught? This belief is not a "new" teaching made up by Christians. It comes from the Jewish Bible. The Jewish Bible teaches that God took on flesh, and lived among us as the Messiah.

loud command, w/the voice of the archangel and w/the shofar call of God

The messiah is not coming back in secret. Throughout history, people have declared that other men were the messiah. In the 2nd Century Rabbi Akivah declared that Simon bar Kochba was the Messiah. When I was in Rochester in the early 1990's I received a phone call from a man who also lived in Rochester. He was calling Houses of Worship to announce that another man in Rochester was the messiah. When the Messiah comes to set up the Kingdom of God, God won?t have another man making phone calls to let a few people know. He will come with a loud command, given by an archangel, and there will be a shofar call to gather us together.

On the Feasts of the Lord we are called to have sacred assemblies to worship God. But the Hebrew word for assembly (mikrah) can also be translated "rehearsal." The feasts are times to meet with God regarding things that are happening now. But, they are also rehearsals to prepare us for future events. The future event the Feast of Trumpets is preparing us for is the return of Messiah, which includes the revival of the dead, and is announced with shofar blasts.
MESSIAH will come

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

What will you do when the shofar is blown to announce the coming of Messiah?

Are you "in Messiah" so that you will go up to the clouds and be with Him forever?

Have you been rehearsing, so that you?re now ready for Messiah's return?y equipped for every good work.

Paul tells Timothy that all scripture, including prophecy, will equip us for every good work God has for us.
MESSIAH our coming KING

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Messiah : Our Coming King

The second coming of the Lord is imminent and will be personal, visible, and premillennial. This is the believer's blessed hope and is a vital truth which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.(Christian &Missionary Alliance Statement of Faith)

(Rev 19:10) At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

Part of me has always wanted to dig into prophecy, and part of me has wanted to run far away from it. In "The End Times" by Herman Hoyt, the author, summarized how I would want to look at prophecy real well.

"... the central feature of eschatological teachings is the moral and spiritual effect upon the life and conduct of God's people in the present... What could make a greater impact on the believer than a full realization of the fact that he could at any moment stand before Jesus Christ, his Savior and Judge." (The End Times, p 16)

During the Spiedie Fest in the Summer of 2008 Ravi cut his toe

Ravi went to the ER about 8:00 PM. They called the Podiatrist who was on call to come in and give him stitches. The doctor said that he has to live within a certain distance of the hospital so that when he is on call he can get there within a certain time. He needs to be ready and available. When he is on call he is always waiting for the possibility that a call may come at any time.

I believe that Yeshua?s return is imminent.
Imminent - about to happen, looming, pending, on the agenda, just around the corner, at hand

When we read prophecy in the Bible, it should have a moral and spiritual effect on our lives. WHY? Because when we read prophecy we should be reminded that at any moment we could be standing before Yeshua. His return is on God?s agenda, and is right around the corner. This is great news, but it should also have an effect on how we live our life right now.

Yeshua is our Savior, but He is also our Judge. Since He is our Judge we should be concerned about our moral and spiritual life!
MESSIAH our coming KING

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Incentive for holy living and faithful service (C&MA Statement of Faith)

Holy living

(Matt 5:8 ) Blessed (happy, fortunate) are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

(Titus 2:12-13 ) It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope - the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Messiah Jesus,

Again, there is a relationship between living a holy and godly life and being with Yeshua when He returns.

(2 Peter 3:10-11) But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

The Day of the Lord will come like a thief. In the Message Peterson says, "It will be unannounced like a thief." In the CEV it says "His return will surprise us like a thief." When a store has a sale, they announce it so everyone can hear about it. They want to give you advance notice or warning so that you can prepare for it. They want you to be able to set aside time and plan to shop at their store. They want you to know about their sale so that you won?t miss it.

A thief works just the opposite of store managers. He doesn?t put an ad in the paper or mail advertisements out before hand. He doesn?t let you know when he is coming. He wants to catch you by surprise. His goal is to come when you don?t know, so that he can get in and out of your house without you noticing. He never gives an advance notice.

Peter lets us know when Yeshua returns He will come like a thief. He will not announce His coming in advance. Yeshua wants to see who believes His return is imminent. He wants to see who really believes that it is about to happen. If you really believe that Yeshua will return at any time, unannounced, and that He will come back to judge people, you will live a holy and godly life right now. You will live a holy and godly life every day, and every minute of your life..
MESSIAH our coming KING

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

(Message) Since everything here today might well be gone tomorrow, do you see how essential it is to live a holy life? Daily expect the Day of God, eager for its arrival..

The earth might end tomorrow so it is essential for you to live a holy life today!

(CEV) So you should serve and honor God by the way you live.

In light of what will happen here on earth, you should honor God with the way you live your life.

(Matt 24:42-44) "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

(Matt 24:39-44 Message) The Son of Man's Arrival will be like that: Two men will be working in the field - one will be taken, one left behind; two women will be grinding at the mill - one will be taken, one left behind. So stay awake, alert. You have no idea what day your Master will show up. But you do know this: You know that if the homeowner had known what time of night the burglar would arrive, he would have been there with his dogs to prevent the break-in. Be vigilant just like that. You have no idea when the Son of Man is going to show up.

You have no idea when Yeshua will return to bring us up to the clouds to join Him. Therefore, we need to be vigilant in watching for Him if we want to join Him.
MESSIAH our coming KING

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Faithful service

We are not saved by our works or good deeds. In Ephesians Paul teaches we are saved by our faith, or dependence on Yeshua. But then He goes on to say, that we are saved in order to do good works. This is one of the reasons you are saved. You are saved to serve God, His kingdom, and His people. Good works are the proof you are really saved. It proves that your heart is changed, and you?ve given your life to Yeshua and for His kingdom.

(James 2:18-26) But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that - and shudder. You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ? Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called God's friend. You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone. In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

(Ryrie) Unproductive faith cannot save, because it is not genuine faith. Faith and works are like a two-coupon ticket to heaven. The coupon of works is not good for passage, and the coupon of faith is not valid if detached from works.

(Message) Faith and works, works and faith, fit together hand in glove.

Isn't it obvious that faith and works are yoked partners, that faith expresses itself in works?

It's that mesh of believing and acting that got Abraham named "God's friend." Is it not evident that a person is made right with God not by a barren faith but by faith fruitful in works?
MESSIAH our coming KING

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

(1 Tim 6:18-19) Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

(Message) Tell them to go after God, who piles on all the riches we could ever manage - to do good, to be rich in helping others, to be extravagantly generous. If they do that, they'll build a treasury that will last, gaining life that is truly life.

Paul tells Timothy to command people to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be rich in helping others. Then Paul goes on to say, "In this way" or "If they do that" they will have true life in the future. It?s conditional.

(2 Tim 3:16-17) All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Paul tells Timothy that all scripture, including prophecy, will equip us for every good work God has for us.
PRAY for people of ISRAEL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL

"My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water." (Jeremiah 2:13)

God is telling Jeremiah that the Jewish people have forsaken God, and that they created their own religion or means of salvation. I read in a book that a man named Jeff was talking with Jacob (an Israeli) one day and said, "Isn't it a terrible waste of time and energy to look in vain for the true meaning of life in places where it cannot be found, in broken cisterns that hold no water?" (See Jeremiah 2:13) "Jeff pronounced these words with such authority that it sounded as if they came to me straight from heaven. He seemed to know me thoroughly, including all those empty wells that I frequented in a futile search for the waters of life!" (Damkani, Jacob, Why Me?, Whitaker House, New Kensington, NJ, 1997, p. 83)

I believe that this is true of many Jewish people, and people from every nation. Many people have forsaken God. Instead of accepting what God has already told us (as recorded in the Bible). They are creating their own cisterns. They have made their own religion, or ways of finding fulfillment in life. They have decided that they can enjoy a relationship with God in ways different from what God has told us. Unfortunately, God has told us in Jeremiah that these cisterns are broken. These cisterns, religions, or ways of finding fulfillment in life, just don’t work. They are like empty cisterns. The water just runs out the holes or cracks, and people never get to enjoy it. It may look or sound good, but unfortunately it never brings what people expected.

Please pray that they would seek a relationship with God through His means of salvation (Yeshua), as He revealed to us in the Scriptures.
what is repentance

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

What is repentance?

Biblical repentance consists of the following four elements:

A true sense of one’s own sinfulness and guilt (liability to punishment); An apprehension of God’s mercy and grace in Jesus Christ; An actual hatred of sin (Psa. 119:128; Job 42:5, 6; 2 Cor. 7:20) and turn­ing from it to God; and A persistent endeavor in walking with God in the way He prescribes and commands.

The true penitent is conscious of guilt (Psa. 51:4, 9), pollution (Psa. 51:5, 7, 10), and helplessness (Psa. 51:11; 109:21-22). Thus he apprehends himself to be just what God has always seen him to be and declares him to be. But repen­tance comprehends not only such a sense of sin, but also an apprehension of mercy and grace, without which there can be no true repentance (Psa. 51:1; 130:4).

Repentance is turning from worldly ways to kingdom ways: from sin to the Savior. The abundant life of love that God wants us to experience is found in doing His will, His way. Therefore we must understand the importance of seeking the ways of God and learn how to become motivated to do it. In Romans 8:13, Paul says,“For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.” What is the incen­tive for living according to the Spirit? Life! Reality! Truth! Love! Joy! Peace!(Gal. 5:22-23).
What are the psychological components of genuine and complete repentance?

The Intellectual Element—Repentance affects how we think (Mind).

The Emotional Element—Repentance affects how we feel (Heart).

The Volitional Element—Repentance affects how we act (Will).

In its most integrated form, repentance involves the whole person—mind, heart and behavior.

It involves the changing of one’s mind, with corresponding godly sorrow and behavioral implications.

It is a way of life for the Christian—the way to deal with any and all failures in spiritual growth.
references

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Relevant Scriptures Regarding Repentance

True repentance is revealed by changed actions—Ex. 9:27-34; Ezra 10:3-4, 11

Old Testament sacrifices required an attitude of—Lev. 5:5

It must be more than admitting guilt—Num. 14:40-44
We need continual repentance—Deut. 31:27-29
It measures our spiritual integrity—Judg. 2:4
Judges reveals cycle of sin, judgment, repentance—Judg. 2:10

No one is too evil to repent—I Ki. 21:29
God gave Israel and Judah many opportunities for it—2 Ki. 25:1

It is changing behavior that produces sin—2 Ki. 22:19
It must precede forgiveness—1 Chron. 21:8
It may require a broken heart—Ezek. 6:8-10
There is no limit to number of times you can repent—Neh. 9:28-31
First steps in repentance—Psa. 80:2, 7, 19; Matt. 3:1-2
When it is and isn’t good news—Matt. 3:3
What repentance means—Matt. 3:6; 2 Cor. 7:10
True repentance makes a difference in your life—Matt. 3:6
Baptism is a sign of repentance—Mark 1:4
The two sides of repentance—Luke 3:3
It must be tied to action—Luke 3:8-9
It makes us valuable to God—Luke 3:17
Heaven’s joy over each repentant sinner—Luke 15:8-10
Don’t be suspicious of repentant sinners—Luke 15:25-31
It is needed for entrance into God’s kingdom—John 3:3
It is the only way to stop sin—John 12:10-11
It brings spiritual refreshment—Acts 3:19-20

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

502 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min ocxz 115,730
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 533,780
Nine Eleven 5 min passing by 52
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 4,005
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min FudgeNFury 257,106
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min bacon hater 93,886
GMO foods and you! 19 min andet1987 16
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min dirty white boy- 722,423
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••