bless the jews
be separate

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3824 Dec 3, 2012
We are not to be unequally yoked to unbelievers. This means in marriage, in business, and in government. This also includes the church we attend. Unbelievers have no place in the congregation. This does not mean unbelievers cannot visit the church to hear the Word of God, but the Word preached should be so convicting that the unbeliever will change. If they refuse to change, they will not choose to sit under the Word that convicts them and their ways.

Today many marriages are performed in the church where one or both are unbelievers. This is not to be. The church of God is for believers. When the church becomes part of yoking an unbeliever with an unbeliever, they have broken God's commandment against unequal yoking. Before the believer gets to the altar, the believer should be counseled against being yoked to an unbeliever. The believer needs to be informed if this relationship continues, the church will have nothing to do with the breaking of God's commandments.

Many who call themselves Christian are in business partnership with, or work for unbelievers. We must always remember, unbelievers are heathens. The heathen way of doing business is not God's way. When the believer is unequally yoked with heathens, the believer is asked or required to do things that are an abomination to God. Once the yoking or bonding has taken place, there is always a tearing of the flesh to separate yourself from the heathen.

Paul asked, "What fellowship can righteousness have with unrighteousness? This is true in marriage, business, the government, and the church. The same is true with our families. There are unbelievers in every family. When a family member is an unbeliever, he or she is to be considered a heathen, and are to be treated accordingly. Jesus' words concerning the family and its members was recorded by Luke:

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." Luke 12:51-53

Jesus came to lead mankind out of his darkness. Jesus brought division between those who choose to walk in the light and those who choose to remain in darkness. This is why Paul asked, "What communion hath light with darkness?", II Corinthians 6:14. Jesus declared this division would cause three against two or two against three in the same household.

Many would say Christianity brings division, but most times it is not the Christian that separates, the heathen separate themselves from the believer. Jesus stated this division would be between son and father, mother and daughter, mother in law against daughter in law, etc. It is the heathen desiring the believer to do the things against God's commands that causes the separation. Matthew recorded:

"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." Matthew 10:36
clean hands pure hearts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3825 Dec 3, 2012
"Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in His holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully." Psalm 24:3-4

Who is going to ascend into God's holy hill, the Holy Mount of New Jerusalem? Only those who have cleansed their hands and have purified their hearts, only those who do not touch the unclean things of this life, or allow their thinking to be influenced by the degradations of the world will ascend to God's holy hill.
James calls those who have not cleansed their hands, nor purified their hearts, double-minded. He warns:

"A double minded man is unstable in ALL his ways." James 1:8

The phrase double minded means "divided in one's thinking, in one's loyalties, in one's devotions, and in one's worship." God promised through the pen of Isaiah:

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee." Isaiah 26:3
The Voice

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3826 Dec 3, 2012
AustinHook wrote:
<quoted text>
You have forgotten the essential, which is to define "prophet". Any such assertion has no legs to stand on, unless "prophet" is defined for the context in which you are using it.
Read the context and understand that a prophet speaks at the unction of Yahweh giving the rhema word at a kairos moment e.g. the major and minor prophets in the Old Testament/Covenant and John the Baptist and Yeshua Ha'maschiah in the New Covenant/Testament who foretold of future events which came to pass thus accurately confirming the authenticity of the Bible and the person(s) who spoke them. God ultimately chooses whom He wishes in the body of Christ to prophesy regardless of their colour, family background. We can become legalistic and argue over the definition on the prophet, role and function but that would steer our minds off the crux of the prophetic message, exactly as what the enemy had intended all along.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3827 Dec 3, 2012
Prophets = The Importance of Prophets

The Prophet as One Who Convicts the Church of Sin unto Repentance in Order to Then Reform and Establish.

1Sam 10:6 And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy (Hebrew: reflexive verb; You will be able to prophesy by your own capabilities and actions once that the Spirit of God has come upon you) with them, and shalt be turned into another man.

Prophecy, which is received, can turn an individual or church into a different person or body if those individual or church welcomes it, believes it, and acts upon it. Belief and obedience to a godly prophecy will bring God’s will and circumstances to bear upon that individual or church. Their course of life will be radically altered and blessed by the Lord in accordance to the prophecy, making the church into a different church or the person into a different person.

2 Chronicle 20:20 ¶ And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

To believe in the prophets of God means that we must be first assured of their ministry as spokespeople of the Lord. Afterwards we are responsible to obey the words that come through them after proper discernment. To prosper is to be able to accomplish successfully what one set out to do. Only our executing and accomplishing the will of God measure true success in life. Individual believers and churches shall prosper as they take heed to the charge of God through His prophets. Without the prophetic ministry in it’s midst a church will truly never become successful in executing God’s will for it.

Isaiah 44:26 That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

The building up an restoring of people’s lives and the growth of the church

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee(to set apart and devoted to the Lord; therefore the person becomes special or peculiar. He or she is considered sacred and holy to the Lord.) and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.(I gave you as a prophet to the nations)

Before God can call us into “His Ministry” we must be thoroughly delivered, cleansed and a have a good grasp of the voice and the ways of God. We are set apart to be given out.

6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. 7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.

Hebrew: Do not say to me that you are a lad: for you must go to every one that I send you as my ambassador with an apostolic mission, and you must speak with the same accuracy and intention, that, which I appointed or charged you with.

8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith(a prophetic revelation of) the LORD.

Hebrew: Do not be afraid of their faces, because part of my reason for being with you, is to rescue you, says the prophetic revelation of the Lord.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3828 Dec 3, 2012
9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put (given or bestowed) my words in thy mouth.

Put forth: An apostolic reaching.

10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out(To uproot and expel), and to pull down (to pull, tear, and break down), and to destroy(to exterminate and cause to perish), and to throw down (overthrow), to build(build and establish), Jer 1:17 Thou therefore gird up thy loins and arise,(metaphorically; become spiritually ready, and stand up)) and speak unto them all that I command thee (and speak unto them with the same intensity, accuracy, and intention, all which I spoke to you and charged you with): be not dismayed (do not break down and become demoralized) at their faces, lest I confound thee(cause you to be terrified) before them. 18 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city( a city which has become a fortress), and an iron pillar, and brasen walls(a bronze wall) against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes(officials) thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land. 19 And they shall fight(wage war) against thee; but they shall not prevail( not overcome) against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee. Jer 35:15 I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me.

The ministry of repentance, reformation, and establishing.

Ezra 9:11 Which thou hast commanded by thy servants the prophets, saying, The land, unto which ye go to possess it, is an unclean land with the filthiness of the people of the lands, with their abominations, which have filled it from one end to another with their uncleanness. 12Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever. 2 Chron 36:15 And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place: 16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy (Until the situation or circumstances become irreversible and un- repairable bringing thus the wrath of God.) 2King 5:3 And she said unto her mistress, Would God my lord were with the prophet that is in Samaria! for he would recover him of his leprosy.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3829 Dec 3, 2012
Healing ministry of the prophets. The Prophet as a Foundation Layer Upon Which the Church is Built.
Ezr 5:1 Then the prophets, Haggai the prophet, and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied unto the Jews that were in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, even unto them. Ezr 5:2 Then rose up Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and began to build the house of God which is at Jerusalem: and with them were the prophets of God helping them (supporting, sustaining, encouraging, and exhorting).
The building of the house of God must be always done in part through the ministry of the prophets.
Ezra 6:14 And the elders of the Jews builded(they were building), and they prospered(and succeeding) through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.
Building and successfully completing the house of God can only be done in part through the ministry of the prophets.
Zech 8:9 ¶ Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built.
Ministry in laying down the foundation of the church.
Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. 27 ¶ And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch. 28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.

Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:

Acts 15:32 And Judas and Silas, being prophets also themselves, exhorted the brethren with many words, and confirmed them.

To strengthen, fix in place, and make steady and sure an individual or church by confirming God’s will as well as giving the person or church direction for growth in the Lord.

Rom 16:24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

The labor of the revealed Person of Christ be with you all.

25 ¶ Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

God has the ability to strengthen you, and to make you firm and fast in your faith,(by my gospel and the preaching of the Person of Jesus Christ) only in proportion to the revelation of the mystery (which is the revealed Person of Christ)…… Christ is revealed through the prophetic scriptures (prophets and prophecy reveal Christ ) by the commandment of the everlasting God. This revelation of Christ is made known unto all the nations so that Christ may be obeyed by faith.

1 Corinthians 12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps,(“ taking up the cause”; to aid) governments( from the word for “helmsman”; hence first to steer the church, and then to rule.), diversities of tongues.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3830 Dec 3, 2012
Greek: And certain has God set in the church, first apostles, secondly prophets, thirdly teachers, then varied and numerous works of God’s dunamis, spiritual gifts consisting of cures, helping and aiding in a variety of ways, governments, and diversities of tongues.

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Greek: It is He who gave some to be apostles, and some prophets, and some evangelists, and some shepherds and teachers. Please observe with me the two lists that make up the structure of the New Testament church. In both of these spiritual inventories we take note that apostles are placed first and prophets second.

Pastor and teachers, which are really not two separate ministries but one class of people operating both; (in that a pastor must also have the anointing to teach his congregation), comes after the mention of apostles and prophets in the second list. Church governments, which today are primarily in the hands of the pastoral staff, are also found towards the end of the first list. When the Lord Jesus inspired the apostle Paul with these two blueprints for His church, He was certainly not saying at any time, that apostles are more important than prophets, who in turn are more important than pastors. Neither did He say that the gifts of healing are more vital than the governments within the church. All ministers and ministers are of equal importance. When they operate under the leading of the Holy Ghost, they complement each other to bring the fullness of the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ into the earth.

These lists of ministers and ministries are not describing RANK and IMPORTANCE but EMPHASIS and STRESS. The EMPHASIS and the STRESS on the New Testament church must be the apostolic and prophetic ministries, and not on church government. This is an incredibly important point, as we shall study. The main responsibility of New Testament church governments is to administer and conduct the apostolic and prophetic ministries (which includes the evangelist’s miracles ministry manifesting itself in signs and wonders) within the local assembly. The apostolic and prophetic ministries, and not church governments, are the foundation on which any local assembly must build upon.

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3831 Dec 3, 2012
Being built up in the Lord while resting on the revelatory foundation of the prophets and apostles. Or the foundation laid by them. This foundation always being the very person of Christ. His direction, His will, wisdom, gifts, power. The article not before prophets shows that apostles and prophets are of the same kind of people. he Prophet as One who Brings the Church Out of Bondage

Hosea 12:13 And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.

The Lord by a prophet causes the church to be brought out of bondage. The church is furthermore guarded and kept free by the prophetic ministry after being brought out of its bondage. Until the prophetic ministry is fully welcomed in our churches it is impossible for the Bride of Christ to be made spotless.

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the RHEMA.

The church will only be purified and made holy by the revelatory prophetic word of God. The rhema is what washes bride of Christ and heals and restores it. The Prophet as a Spokesperson of God’s Voice, Will, Ways and Timing

Numbers 3:16 And Moses numbered them according (at) to the word (Heb: mouth) of the LORD, as he was commanded. Numbers 3:39 All that were numbered of the Levites, which Moses and Aaron numbered at the commandment (Heb: mouth) of the LORD, throughout their families, all the males from a month old and upward, were twenty and two thousand.

It is important to understand the prophet is not only a foreteller of future events, but is the Lord’s faithful spokesperson to declare that which comes forth from the mouth of the Lord. Prophecy is the accurate declaring forth of what the Lord Jesus speaks within a person’s spirit. The prophet must be very careful to declare without what the mouth of God speaks within.

2 Samuel 16:23 And the counsel of Ahithophel, which he counselled in those days, was as if a man had enquired at the oracle of God: so was all the counsel of Ahithophel both with David and with Absalom. 1 Kings 6:16 And he built twenty cubits on the sides of the house, both the floor and the walls with boards of cedar: he even built them for it within, even for the oracle, even for the most holy place. 1 Kings 6:19 And the oracle he prepared in the house within, to set there the ark of the covenant of the LORD.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3832 Dec 3, 2012
The oracle of the Lord in the Old Testament was sometimes used to describe the Holy of Holies, or the most inner room of God’s temple where the Ark of the Covenant resided. The Ark of the Covenant is symbolic of the very presence of the Lord, revealing His very essence, and thus testifying to or giving witness of the Lord upon the earth. This is why it is also called the Ark of Testimony. The word oracle in the Hebrew comes from the Hebrew root for “word;”. The phrase “the word of the Lord” uses this very same grammatical formation. In the New Testament an oracle is a concise and brief prophetic utterance. Hence when the prophet speaks the “word of the Lord,” he or she are declaring forth the oracle, or the testimony of the Lord, and manifesting the presence of the Lord through the spoken word with as much accuracy as is found in God’s presence in the Holy of Holies. The closer in accuracy, intent, and God’s emphasis in the original rhema word, the more that the prophecy will act as the oracle of the Lord that will bring forth the testimony of the Lord into a church, and thus define His will, His ways, direction, and timing for that congregation. This is why again I say that it is crucial that prophets and prophecy be reinstated and honored in our churches.

Acts 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: 1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

If any one speaks let him speak what the Spirit of God is giving him or her.(In other words, we should be discerning at all time what the Spirit would have us speak and minister to everyone that we come in contact with.

Numbers 22:35 And the angel of the LORD said unto Balaam, Go with the men: but only the word that I shall speak( Piel verb form ) unto thee, that thou shalt speak( Piel verb form). So Balaam went with the princes of Balak.

There must always be three dimensions to every prophecy. First every prophecy must be given without in the accuracy of the rhema word that is discerned within one’s spirit. One good rule in giving a prophecy is to speak only what one sees or hears; no more and no less. Many a time the Lord will reveal something in our spirits that we cannot understand. Our responsibility is to speak out as faithfully as we see it. The Lord will then give us clarity in the situation. Secondly, is the dimension of discerning the intent of the Lord’s heart in the word given to us. Thirdly, the prophet must give the word with the same intensity or emphasis, which the Lord gave it to him or her. Sometimes, the prophet is to give the word with great compassion and gentleness, other times there is the tone of admonishment or warning behind the voice of the Lord. Practice makes perfect. In Numbers twenty-two and thirty-five we see the Hebrew Piel verb tense being used twice in the same verse. The Piel verb form is used in what the Lord gives to the prophet, and likewise in what the prophet speaks out. The Piel verb form illustrates intensity and emphasis. One Hebrew grammarian defines it as busying ourselves with a certain action. The prophet consumes him or herself with the spoken word of the Lord and is responsible to speak out that word with the same intensity of emphasis in which it was given to them. We shall see more of this in our study.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3833 Dec 3, 2012
Hos 12:10 And I have spoken( Hebrew: Piel verb) by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and I have used similitudes by the ministry of the prophets.

Here we find the same Hebrew “piel” verb form describing intense and emphatic action. As we said before, it means to busy or consume ourselves with a certain activity.” Thus, this verse tells us that the spoken voice of God is best heard and understood through the prophetic ministry. The Greatness of the Prophet Is To Restrict His or Her Life to the Rhema Word of God.

Num 22:18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond ( pass over or cross over to the other side of; like crossing over a river ) the word ( Hebrew: the mouth) of the LORD my God, to do less or more.(to do the insignificant or what is great.) 19 And God came unto Balaam at night, and said unto him, If the men come to call thee, rise up, and go with them; but yet the word which I shall say unto thee, that shalt thou do. 35 And the angel of the LORD said unto Balaam, Go with the men: but only the word that I shall speak( Piel verb form ) unto thee, that thou shalt speak( Piel: The Hebrew verb showing intensity verb form). So Balaam went with the princes of Balak.

The prophet must speak forth in the accuracy of, the intent of God’s heart, and with the same degree of intensity of what the Lord Himself speaks. We have previously studied that true faith is not our faith, but the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ living within us. God’s faith always resides within His rhema word. This is because God’s faith is needed to cause His rhema word to come to pass. When we prophesy according to the proportion of faith we are prophesying in accordance to the rhema word of God. In proportion to the measure of the clarity of the rhema word as we discern it, will be the proportion of the anointing behind the prophecy. This is why we must learn to hear the voice of the Lord as accurately as possible. Obedience, faith, and holiness are the keys. Let us look at two essentials of limiting our lives to the rhema word of God.

Romans 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk(Greek: march as a soldier ) in the steps ( footprints) of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3834 Dec 3, 2012
We are commanded to march (in Romans four and twelve,) as soldiers whose duty is to keep in line with the footprints made by the type of faith that our father Abraham had. If we do so, God will make us spiritual fathers and mothers of the multitude of things that pertain to His kingdom. The reason why we are spiritual fathers and mothers of so little is because we do not allow God to strip us down to the point where we hope and live out of His rhema word alone. Gal 5:25 If we live in ( Instrumental (By)) in the Spirit, let us also walk (Greek word which is defined as “marching in the footsteps of a soldier”) in (Instrumental (By)) the Spirit.
Greek paraphrase)(It is a given that we should be living our lives not in the present day world system, but in the domain, influence, and sovereignty of the world of the Holy Spirit. Because we are being continually affected and influenced by the Spirit, in that influence and effect we must march in step as soldiers so that the Spirit’s influence can go on, deepen, intensify, and continue interrupted.

Thirdly, is the dimension of discerning the intent of the Lord’s heart in the word given to us. Thirdly, the prophet must give the word with the same intensity or emphasis, which the Lord gave it to him or her. Sometimes, the prophet is to give the word with great compassion and gentleness, other times there is the tone of admonishment or warning behind the voice of the Lord. Practice makes perfect. In Numbers twenty-two and thirty-five we see the Hebrew Piel verb tense being used twice in the same verse. The Piel verb form is used in what the Lord gives to the prophet, and likewise in what the prophet speaks out. The Piel verb form illustrates intensity and emphasis. One Hebrew grammarian defines it as busying ourselves with a certain action. The prophet consumes him or herself with the spoken word of the Lord and is responsible to speak out that word with the same intensity of emphasis in which it was given to them. We shall see more of this in our study.

38 And Balaam said unto Balak, Lo, I am come unto thee: have I now any power(dunamis) at all(dunamis) to say (intensive) any thing? the word that God putteth in my mouth, that shall I speak ( intensive verb).

Hebrew: The only power that I have, is the power to speak the word of God. The word that God puts in my mouth I must speak as accurately and as emphatically as when God gave it to me.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add ( you shall not cause an addition or an exaggeration to what the Lord has spoken) unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish( subtract, withdraw, or to hold back) ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. 1Sam 3:19 ¶ And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.

The Lord did not allow any of Samuel’s words to fail or not to come to pass. The Lord did not allow the words of Samuel to fail, not because He was under any obligation to please Samuel, but because Samuel had a great discernment and obedience to the words of the Lord. If Samuel had been discerning the voice of the Lord incorrectly or not at all, his words would have failed. God would have not honored them. The Lord per se was not concerned about Samuel but about the accuracy of His word working through Samuel.

1 Sam 9:6 And he said unto him, Behold now, there is in this city a man of God, and he is an honourable man;
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3835 Dec 3, 2012
We are commanded to march (in Romans four and twelve,) as soldiers whose duty is to keep in line with the footprints made by the type of faith that our father Abraham had. If we do so, God will make us spiritual fathers and mothers of the multitude of things that pertain to His kingdom. The reason why we are spiritual fathers and mothers of so little is because we do not allow God to strip us down to the point where we hope and live out of His rhema word alone. Gal 5:25 If we live in ( Instrumental (By)) in the Spirit, let us also walk (Greek word which is defined as “marching in the footsteps of a soldier”) in (Instrumental (By)) the Spirit.

Greek paraphrase)(It is a given that we should be living our lives not in the present day world system, but in the domain, influence, and sovereignty of the world of the Holy Spirit. Because we are being continually affected and influenced by the Spirit, in that influence and effect we must march in step as soldiers so that the Spirit’s influence can go on, deepen, intensify, and continue interrupted.

Thirdly, is the dimension of discerning the intent of the Lord’s heart in the word given to us. Thirdly, the prophet must give the word with the same intensity or emphasis, which the Lord gave it to him or her. Sometimes, the prophet is to give the word with great compassion and gentleness, other times there is the tone of admonishment or warning behind the voice of the Lord. Practice makes perfect. In Numbers twenty-two and thirty-five we see the Hebrew Piel verb tense being used twice in the same verse. The Piel verb form is used in what the Lord gives to the prophet, and likewise in what the prophet speaks out. The Piel verb form illustrates intensity and emphasis. One Hebrew grammarian defines it as busying ourselves with a certain action. The prophet consumes him or herself with the spoken word of the Lord and is responsible to speak out that word with the same intensity of emphasis in which it was given to them. We shall see more of this in our study.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3836 Dec 3, 2012
38 And Balaam said unto Balak, Lo, I am come unto thee: have I now any power(dunamis) at all(dunamis) to say (intensive) any thing? the word that God putteth in my mouth, that shall I speak ( intensive verb).
Hebrew: The only power that I have, is the power to speak the word of God. The word that God puts in my mouth I must speak as accurately and as emphatically as when God gave it to me.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add ( you shall not cause an addition or an exaggeration to what the Lord has spoken) unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish( subtract, withdraw, or to hold back) ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. 1Sam 3:19 ¶ And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.
The Lord did not allow any of Samuel’s words to fail or not to come to pass. The Lord did not allow the words of Samuel to fail, not because He was under any obligation to please Samuel, but because Samuel had a great discernment and obedience to the words of the Lord. If Samuel had been discerning the voice of the Lord incorrectly or not at all, his words would have failed. God would have not honored them. The Lord per se was not concerned about Samuel but about the accuracy of His word working through Samuel.

1 Sam 9:6 And he said unto him, Behold now, there is in this city a man of God, and he is an honourable man;

Causative verb; the presence of the Lord in the high places of worship caused the Word of the Lord to come forth from Samuel) all that is in thine heart. 1 Chronicles 25:1 ¶ Moreover David and the captains of the host separated to the service of the sons of Asaph, and of Heman, and of Jeduthun, who should prophesy(were prophesying) with harps, with psalteries(guitars), and with cymbals: and the number of the workmen( men or persons in general, involved in their respective occupations according to their ministry)according to their service (religious ministry) was:

The Requirement of Faith in Prophecy
==========

Heb 11:1 ¶ Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Substance is also the foundation or title deed The proof or the full assurance of the “coming” affairs that make up life though yet not seen with the physical eyes.
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed (equipped) by the rhema word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Greek: The worlds were framed by the rhema word of God, so that the things that we presently see with our eyes were made out of things that cannot be seen by the eye. In other words, God always creates what is physically evident to us, out of things which are physically invisible, through the rhema word. This is the title deed of the rhema word. The word “framed” is the same word used for the mending of the fishing nets by the apostle Peter. It is also defined as the full equipping towards the successful carrying out of a mission. The “framing” of the United States armed forces in the Persian Gulf Crisis tells us that they were furnished with the quality and quantity of armaments, food, gear, and clothing that were needed to furnish them a total victory.6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Apart from faith there is no dunamis power to please God.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3837 Dec 3, 2012
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

&#61664; Being divinely instructed and admonished concerning the things that he could not see with human the human eyes

&#61664; “The things yet not seen” was what was well known to Noah, or what had a three dimensional substance to him. The physical world acquired no reality or became simply two-dimensional.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

&#61664; He was called was in the present tense or as when God gives to us a word.

&#61664; He obeyed- Greek:“a military submission to hearing”

&#61664; He went out; As we go out likewise to prophesy the word of God. &#61664; Not knowing:‘Having nothing which was set and standing before him. He had no acquaintance with what God had called him to do.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

&#61664; Received dunamis power to lay down a foundation of seed (Greek:“spermatos”)

&#61664; Considered, deemed and accounted

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

* Moses dominated and endured by seeing with discernment in the Spirit Him who was invisible or void of discernment in the natural or to the human eye. His substance was the rhema word of God. The natural world was not a reality to him. Discernment is given to discern spirits but never to decide between faith and unbelief.

Romans 4:17 ¶(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead (corpses), and calleth those things which be not as though they were.(the things not existing as existing)

Greek translation and also my own paraphrase; Abraham once and for all,(aorist tense) believed God. Who is the God whom he believed in?

Abraham believed in the God whose nature is to continuously give life to the dead i.e.(Greek; Circumstances which are so dead that they are corpse like). He is also the God who continuously calls the things which are not, as if they are.(The word “as” is a very interesting word. It means in the same manner as, or having the same content). This tells us that the nature of our God is to call forth the things, which are still not physically in existence as having the same reality and essence of things, which are in existence. This is one of the facets of faith! Think of it; Abraham’s faith in God was so great, that out of corpse like circumstances, and out of things, which in reality do not exist, God made Abraham into a father of many nations and millions of people. This is called the faith of Abraham. Most believers today, especially in the United States, know little about this measure of faith, which in reality is the normal operation of faith. Because our comfort and security levels are too high, our faith is dysfunctional.

Romans 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3838 Dec 3, 2012
Greek: Abraham, with all hope gone, believed on a foundation made out of hope, that he might become the father of many nations, in relation to the rhema word which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Romans 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead ( now in a permanent state of a corpse), when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness ( the corpse-likeness) of Sara’s womb:Romans 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk(Greek: march as a soldier ) in the steps ( footprints) of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

We are commanded to march (in Romans four and twelve,) as soldiers whose duty is to keep in line with the footprints made by the type of faith that our father Abraham had. If we do so, God will make us spiritual fathers and mothers of the multitude of things that pertain to His kingdom. The reason why we are spiritual fathers and mothers of so little is because we do not allow God to strip us down to the point where we hope and live out of His rhema word alone.

Gal 5:25 If we live in ( Instrumental (By)) in the Spirit, let us also walk (Greek word which is defined as “marching in the footsteps of a soldier”) in (Instrumental (By)) the Spirit.

Numb 24:3 And he took up his parable, and said) to say, speak, utter, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said:

Balam has his outer senses closed so that he could have his inner senses opened. The outer perception is closed to the world so that the inner one could be opened. Whose (spiritual) eyes are unclosed has uttered prophetically as and oracle of God through the unclosed condition of his spiritual eyes. He hath said, which heard the words of God (The rhematic sayings of God), which saw the vision of the Almighty(Shadday) TWOT-2333);, falling (to fall prostrate, prostrate oneself before) into a trance, but having his eyes open:

Falling down by the power of God• Hebrew translation; He has uttered forth prophetically as he is hearing the “rhematic discourse “of God. This being the result of seeing visions of God, which have given him revelations to speak forth prophetically. These visions came while in a trance, where his spiritual eyes were made naked. Our spiritual eyes must be made naked and unclosed if we are to truly minister in the Spirit.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3839 Dec 3, 2012
Numb 24:3 And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said:

( Septuagint)3 And he took up his parable and said, Balaam son of Beor says, the man who sees truly says, The man who discerns with accurateness and according to fact. 4 he says who hears the oracle( Who is hearing the rhematic discourse of God) of the Mighty One, who saw a vision of God( Who saw the vision of God with discernment) in sleep; his eyes were opened:

( uncovered as in “apocalypses” spiritual revelation)
Nu 24:4 He hath said, which heard the words of God, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:
Septuagint: Who discerned the vision of God while in the realm of sleep, his eyes being uncovered.(Spiritual eyes.) The Septuagint tells us that in Balaam’s physical eyes being asleep caused his spiritual eyes to be opened. To the proportion that we close our natural sensory perceptions as we submerge ourselves into the world of the Holy Spirit is to the proportion that our spiritual sensory perceptions will be opened.
Please observe with me the Hebrew exegesis of the same verses, as follows.

Acts 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by ( THROUGH; SIGNIFYING AN AGENT OR MEDIUM) the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by( THROUGH; SIGNIFYING AN AGENT OR MEDIUM) the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Prophecy takes faith and action on the prophet. They are required to step out in faith with the rhema word. Not doing so is disobedience. We are God’s medium, or vessel of transmission, through which His voice flows from the invisible world of His kingdom to the visible world that we live in.
John 1:4 -In him was life; and the life was the light of men. His life is the light of people. 5 ¶ And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

And this light continually shines in the darkness. Please note that it does not say that the light produced by the life of Jesus illuminate the darkness of this world. It says that the light continues to shine in this darkness.“To shine is” the natural function of light. When the darkness of rebellious humanity is so thick, the life of Jesus will not always illuminate it, but it will never stop it from shining. This is what it means that the darkness comprehend it not.“To comprehend” is a faulty translation. Also the light shining in darkness is the continual flow of God’s rhematic discourse within us. There is a continual shining of God’s voice within us in a way that we can see it and minister with it if we do it by faith.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3840 Dec 3, 2012
2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
God speaks out of from a source that is rooted in the darkness of our spirits.• The light that God shone within our hearts is bring forth the progressive knowledge of His glory ( that we must acquire and walk in by faith as we obey the light of Hid voice)
2 Cor 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. We contemplate and put our attention from moment to moment on what we cannot see with the physical eyes. For what is seen with our physical eyes have a short-lived and seasonal effect. What is seen in the Spirit however has an impact that lasts forever.
1 Cor 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
Greek :For we spiritually see or glance through a mirror in enigmas.“In the Spirit we see and prophesy what is puzzling, ambiguous or inexplicable.” We step out in faith as accurately as possible and speak these very words. The revelation or understanding many times comes as we prophesy.
Psalms 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
I will speak to you as a prophet in enigmas.
Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
For in Jesus Christ only obedience to God by faith produces the strength of God that can display His power. This type faith however is only activated in a way that makes it operational when it is done in love. Faith through love has the energizing power that produces God’s inner strength for miracles.
Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
All of the works of God have already come into being.
1 Cor 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
Perfect intuitive knowledge to prophecy out of God’s mouth; progressive knowledge to prophesy by the word of knowledge, and faith in every situation in which you prophesy by both of these two modes, to see the fulfillment of prophecy as miracles. Please look with me at the following verses that encourage us to open our mouth in faith, as God will fill it.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3841 Dec 3, 2012
Prophetic Ministry

Ezekeil 3:1 ¶ Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel. He said God spoke to me rhematically

Eat Consume and devour Roll:“Writing.” Here it is the writing furnished by God’s Spirit. Findest: What I show you from moment to moment in the Spirit devour it, and then minister it through my words with the same intention and intensity that I show it to you. So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.

God, Himself, revealed and gave the desire to consume His word so that then the prophet could minister it as led by the Lord in obedience.3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

God commands us to be filled in abundance with the flow of His rhema word,”as a writing” which is furnished by the flow of God’s river. Jer 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. God’s word came up in Jeremiah’s spirit and when he knew what they were, he consumed them in order to accomplish God’s ministry in obedience,

Romans 12:6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;

Greek: Ministry in the sphere of (our) ministry (Ministry must be executed in the realm of the ministry to which we have been called to; no more and no less. This is what Paul means by Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering. In other words let us minister only in the ministries that God has called us to.“Walk in your calling” is a very important commandment.
Part of our maturing, as Christians is the change that the Lord makes in our lives to get us out of the key to ministry is to “walk only in the two or three things that God has called us to do.” Being busy for the Lord in a host of Christian activities will produce spiritual burnout. Likewise, the onset of spiritual burnout is a sure sign that we are not walking in our callings.

Acts 21:9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.(were continuously prophesying)( Greek verb; present participle)
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3842 Dec 3, 2012
One who is called into the prophetic ministry should never be content to give one or two prophecies, but should endeavor to have the prophetic gift continuously flow out of him of her for the benefit of others.

Cor 14:6 ¶ Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine ?

I come to fellowship with you in utterance by the instrumentality of a revelation.

1 Corinthians 14:26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.
Greek: What is it brethren? Whenever the time may be that you assemble yourselves, each of you a psalm ( hymns; a means of putting OT psalms to music) has, a teaching has, a tongue has, a revelation has, an interpretation has. All things for building up let it be done.

Notice the body ministry of the early church versus our present “models” which have a few people ministering.
1 Cor 14 :1 ¶ Follow ( persecute) after charity, and desire( have a godly jealousy for) spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.1 Corinthians 14:39 Wherefore, brethren, covet( be jealous) to prophesy, and forbid not (do not hinder or withhold) to speak with tongues.I Cor 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification(the building up of the body of Christ), and exhortation,( encouragement , admonition, and warning) and comfort( to persuade, arouse and stimulate into Christian action)26 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

Greek: If anyone speak with a tongue let it be in two (sentences) or at the most in three (sentences) done in succession, and one interpret. But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.The person is commanded to keep silent and speak to him or herself and to God if there is no one that can interpret.
1 Corinthians 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.(Discern)

Two or three prophets can prophecy in succession and the rest of the church must discern the spirit of the prophets. Many churches to day have totally closed down the gift of prophecy, but the Word of God teaches us otherwise.

32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

Greek: And the spirits of the prophets are in continuous military subjection to the prophets. We must never be scared of false prophecy. If it is false, it is our responsibility to discern it but never to quench.

To glance in the Spirit, not particularly with understanding, at what the Father does within us, gives us the ability to externally minister with identicalness to the Father. This is because ministry is initiated by faith without understanding. Much ministry can be initiated with a spiritual glancing at what the Father does within us to allow us to minister it externally with identicalness. Please look with me at the following verse.
convicts

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3843 Dec 3, 2012
John 5:9 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth (To habitually glance at what the Father does in the Spirit. This is not discernment with understanding) the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

( Greek word “homos”)

Glancing in the Spirit to what the Father does, gives us that momentary instinctive knowledge, which on many occasions, is enough for us to step out in faith and do with identicalness what we have acquired instinctively in our spirits. Our right to do so is based on the fact that we have an equal inner spiritual nature to that of the Father, giving us identity with Him in our outward actions. We are responsible to work with identicalness to what we see on the Spirit. This is what the term “homos” means.

Sometimes however, prophecy, and probably with more of the type, which involve visions, and of more detailed and intricate ministry, requires more than a simple glancing in the Spirit. It requires spiritual vision with discernment, and understanding.

John 8:38 ¶ I speak (INSTRUMENTALITY: to utter and express prophetically (not the content of the speech)) that which I (What I) have seen ( To see with a spiritual discernment which causes me to understand) with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

Compare with John 3:11 below.

John 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know (We utter prophetically what we know instinctively in the Spirit in one moments time, and not as needing the acquisition of knowledge in the continuum of time), and testify ( but however bear acquired knowledge as with a prophetic vision) that we have seen (only when we see with discernment and understanding); and ye receive not our witness.
John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto ( My Father never ceases working in the Spirit) and I work.(and I work externally, using exactly the same procedures and in exactly the same manner in which I see instinctively the Father working within me.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Joe Fortuna 71,519
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Peter Ross 447,397
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min ffj 995,035
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min kent 699,388
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 50 min Doctor REALITY 14
School Fails Girl For Believing In God 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 96