sex with 60 something year old women

sex with 60 something year old women

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Oct 10

Edmond, OK

#1 Oct 27, 2010
I'd like to romance and have sex with a women 15 - 20 years older than me. Any thoughts.
anup

Kolkata, India

#2 Oct 28, 2010
i dont know abt romance but i know for sex 15/20 years older lady is good or even better than same aged partner.At my 17 i did very hard &all out sex with my55 years old PESHI(SISTER OF MY DAD) who was38 years older than me.But the pleasure i got by fucking her is unparallal.That pleasure &enjoyment i did not get from any lady till to day.
andet1987

Plainfield, IL

#3 Oct 28, 2010
anup wrote:
i dont know abt romance but i know for sex 15/20 years older lady is good or even better than same aged partner.At my 17 i did very hard &all out sex with my55 years old PESHI(SISTER OF MY DAD) who was38 years older than me.But the pleasure i got by fucking her is unparallal.That pleasure &enjoyment i did not get from any lady till to day.
no teeth, no pain, no gain
panty lover

Moline, IL

#4 Oct 28, 2010
sniff her panties 1st
Lashandra

Columbia, MO

#5 Nov 3, 2010
Sounds good. You know what they say, the older the violin the sweeter the music. Good luck. I have heard that some of the older women these days really get freaky. They do IT in the strangest places. And, they don't care who watches.
Jim

Campbell, TX

#7 Nov 18, 2014
Im 37 and making it with a 77 yo female that is super in bed,just because their 60 plus dont count them out

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2014
Lashandra wrote:
Sounds good. You know what they say, the older the violin the sweeter the music. Good luck. I have heard that some of the older women these days really get freaky. They do IT in the strangest places. And, they don't care who watches.
On a bike on a trail, she give you a piece o tail. Go Kim
george_m06

India

#9 Apr 7, 2015
anup wrote:
YOU are very very much correct.Bravo.

Since: Jul 13

UK

#10 May 2, 2015
Cam chat girls? add me on yahoo messenger for hot show....

j_barker95
Woodie54

Brooklyn, NY

#11 May 4, 2015
Bee there many times ,love it and still longing for more ,the know what young guys want!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 603,676
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rider on the Storm 881,347
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min Into The Night 4,099
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 15 min okimar 53,497
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 16 min WasteWater 20
Ever give your boss head? 20 min Miranda27 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 24 min sangili karuppan 7,690
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 52 min WasteWater 8,378
More from around the web