Humans shall be EXTINCT very soon

Humans shall be EXTINCT very soon

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

TauCetian

UK

#1 Jun 1, 2014
The time is very near when your backward 3rd world planet shall be conquered and you pathetic primates exterminated.

None of you reading this thread shall see 2017. For by then all of humanity will have been extinguished. Our fleet of 70 motherships, each the size of multiple skyskrapers, each containing thousands of smaller battleships and probes is nearing and when it arrives in this solar system, we shall wipe away the human species and extend our civilization on earth and mars.

I repeat.....none of you will be alive in 2017. You have no future humans!
brits are pants

Blacklick, OH

#2 Jun 1, 2014
Bring your A game!
Lada Zhiguli

Novi Sad, Serbia

#3 Jun 1, 2014
That's exactly what I heard, before antichrist comes aliens will appear and spread his message.

You all probably heard of Vatican's project called L.U.C.I.F.E.R right? Pope himself communicating with aliens, inviting them to come to Earth

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#4 Jun 1, 2014
TauCetian wrote:
The time is very near when your backward 3rd world planet shall be conquered and you pathetic primates exterminated.
None of you reading this thread shall see 2017. For by then all of humanity will have been extinguished. Our fleet of 70 motherships, each the size of multiple skyskrapers, each containing thousands of smaller battleships and probes is nearing and when it arrives in this solar system, we shall wipe away the human species and extend our civilization on earth and mars.
Writing a science fiction novel are you mate?

Ohh, you spelled skyscrapers wrong.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 1, 2014
TauCetian wrote:
Maleficent will save all humans. don't mess with Maleficent followers. or else......
Aftershock88

New York, NY

#6 Jun 3, 2014
brits are pants wrote:
Bring your A game!
Something tells me that if an alien species could really travel faster than light and transport ships of that size......they could probably rout us with their C game
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 4, 2014
that is why we need to search the unknown outside of our solar system. some humans should live somewhere in another place somewhere in another solar system. in case earth humans become extinct, there will still be humans surviving somewhere. we need to continue our species in another place somewhere.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 5, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree that humans as a species are worth saving, I deny we have any value to the universe. Point of fact; the human species meets each and every biological classification as a "parasitic infestation". We live off of the host (the earth) draining out of resources, contaminating our own environment, and giving absolutely nothing back – serving no purpose. Humans upon the earth are to be compared with tics and leeches on a dog slowly draining it of its life fluids, and killing it. All of that notwithstanding, existence and then final extinction is the natural order of things. Trying to keep the human race in existence beyond such natural extinction, is unnatural.
we are not totally leeches at all Dave :)

we gave back to Earth the following to create more oxygen:

copied and pasted: " We exhale carbon dioxide, which is the form of oxygen that plants can use. They, in turn, exude oxygen, which is the form of oxygen that we can use. So we have a symbiotic relationship with them - they take our waste material and process it, then turn it into something we can use and we do the same for them. "

actually we humans also give Earth its life, and vice versa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Quivering lip Lib... 47,191
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 692,139
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min nanoanomaly 990,703
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr Caliboy 14
How do I message you about a post from the past... 1 hr elcy2015 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Paul really is dead 466
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 5 hr Doctor REALITY 7
More from around the web