Are afghans and turks white?
RodtheViking

Kingman, AZ

#466 Dec 19, 2014
Ok my conscience got the better of me. And I think God wasn't too happy with what I said. There is no master race and there is no better looking or smarter race either. We're all beautiful in our creation by him. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and I'm biased toward my own that is simply all. Though many blacks are handsome and pretty too. As well as every other different variation of skin color. Ok its been done I hope I have corrected any offense against anyone not like me.

Still the Pastuns are definitely white from what I have seen.

Regards,
Rod
kemetic

United States

#467 Jan 20, 2015
Recessive is recessive no matter what if you're not black then you are recessive, black being DNA dominate. Anything other than black is a sub species
Zalah

Sacramento, CA

#468 Jan 30, 2015
irfan wrote:
naw, turks look more mongol but they definatly have fair skin. turks are a mixture of caucasian (middle east) and asian (mongolia)
but afghans are not all fair. most afghans are dark,but there face is caucasoid. but compared to europeans, afghans have a longer head, a longer nose, and more facial hair. afghans seem like they have a large nose.
compared with europeans, afghans are darker, mostly have darker eyes, darker hair etc...(some have green eyes). afghans are definatly caucasoid but they look very different from europeans. afghans look more like iranians, pakistanis, and north indians, than europeans
some people confuse afghans with indians, and pakistanis.
but turks are for the most part a hybreed of mongoloid and caucasoid, and they are central asian.
most turks have fair skin, small asian eyes, and a caucasoid nose
here is an afghan
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3401/357191393...
here are turks
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/1...
here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359...
WOAH!! You're so wrong!!!
I would've accepted if you said they look more like Latinos but def not Indian or paki.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#469 Feb 4, 2015
RodtheViking wrote:
I'm baltic/germanic/swedish/irish and so I can say I'm white with green eyes. My wife is Norwegian with blue eyes and blond hairs. Certainly it appears to me that the pictures I've seen on the internet of the Pashtun indicate they are white Caucasians. I'm totally being objective here as I have no reason to agree either way, but based on the facts on the internet. The dark hair ones look like my brother when he was younger and the light hair ones remind me of myself as a child. Not that I've been to central Asia and I've had friends in college from both Pakistan and India and they were not white, though that matters not that they were great people and law abiding was all that really mattered to me.
I kind of like these Pastun's kick ass attitude though I don't know why they'd fight for a black man's religion. That aside they do a fine job at that. Seriously I'd rather not try making Afghanistan my homeland, it seems hostile as hell and I'm too tired and mid aged to think a piece of land with aims of central asia oil piping across it is worth it. I think even its neighbours know better than to mess with them, it takes a real belligerent bellicose to go there in thinking they can own it. Afghan more hostile than Russia, imagine that? Hey how is your population fairing? Is the white Caucasian in Afghan actually increasing or decreasing in percentage population? It seems everywhere else we are quickly becoming extinct, our governments uses economic redistribution of taxes, our own financial chastity, and white guilt through media to make sure we can't afford our own or encourage families but make sure to pay for every other race that doesn't want to support their own procreation. Maybe the race did start there and it will be the last place for it too!
You know I do get one thing though. It seems the Pashtun would have to fight to keep their women white. So maybe they have a point after all. But come on...why not a white man's name and some western values too? I get it though if you became western you'd lose the knack to beat off the non whites off the pretty white women, with blue/green eyes/blonde hairs. Who can resist them? I hear you there...
Well Afghan it appears that rock in Afghan is all yours forever more! I'll call our secondary rock the Afghany Euro rock, soon to become the Afro Euro rock.
Regards,
Rod the Whiteman, white bigot but not prejudiced racist nor Neo-Nazi nor KKK, nor a believer in genocide. We all were created by the same master, some just were prettier and some smarter. And a whole lot of jealous others who want us to feel guilty about it.
as pashtuns womens we are not allowed to marry non pashtuns coz its against pashtunwali and the reason we don't follow western value coz we are not westerner and its a shame to follow other culture we have our own but i live here in russia i have plenty friends and i'm going outside and i do whatever i want to ma parents allowed me 2 but we are not white lol even though ma whole family is blonde and islam is not a religion for a black people its for everyone

Since: Feb 15

Location hidden

#470 Feb 4, 2015
dont think so, they are jus arabs

Location hidden

#471 Feb 5, 2015
bigmanbigtruck wrote:
dont think so, they are jus arabs
in afghanistan people speaks over 15 different languages but no one speaks arabic
and afghans are mix people some are descendant from mongols some from persians and some from greek

Location hidden

#472 Feb 6, 2015
who cares black or white we are all humans that's all matter not skin colours
unique brown

Dubai, UAE

#473 Feb 8, 2015
Afghans or turks who's history is older
Afgturk

Wolverhampton, UK

#474 Feb 22, 2015
irfan wrote:
naw, turks look more mongol but they definatly have fair skin. turks are a mixture of caucasian (middle east) and asian (mongolia)
but afghans are not all fair. most afghans are dark,but there face is caucasoid. but compared to europeans, afghans have a longer head, a longer nose, and more facial hair. afghans seem like they have a large nose.
compared with europeans, afghans are darker, mostly have darker eyes, darker hair etc...(some have green eyes). afghans are definatly caucasoid but they look very different from europeans. afghans look more like iranians, pakistanis, and north indians, than europeans
some people confuse afghans with indians, and pakistanis.
but turks are for the most part a hybreed of mongoloid and caucasoid, and they are central asian.
most turks have fair skin, small asian eyes, and a caucasoid nose
here is an afghan
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3401/357191393...
here are turks
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/1...
here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359...
Of course any Pakistani would try to link themselves with afghans - please grow up you're South asian.

Afghans Turks Arabs Iranians Kurds I consider to be a desperate ethnic race - like the UK statistics classify these as 'other'
Afgturk

Hayes, UK

#475 Feb 22, 2015
Afgturk wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course any Pakistani would try to link themselves with afghans - please grow up you're South asian.
Afghans Turks Arabs Iranians Kurds I consider to be a desperate ethnic race - like the UK statistics classify these as 'other'
Sorry I meant separate not desperate lol
Truth seeker

Edmonton, Canada

#476 Mar 16, 2015
abid wrote:
This really depends on which type of afghan you are talking about.
Tgrre are three main types of afghans: pashtuns (me) blonde hair blue eyes fair skin, tajiks: black/brown hair iranian skin colour and hazaras : chinky eyed people who are descendants of the conquerer ghengis khan who was brought down to his knees in Afghanistan by the pashtuns. Afghan name was originally a name for the pashtuns but the previous king of Afghanistan wanted to unite its people under one banner so he decided to call the country Afghanistan.
Afghanistan means: land of the afghans in other words land of the pashtuns who are the only pure aryan race alive til today.
Read your history books, Hazaras at that time didn't exist, but their descendants conquered and stopped pashtuns many times. Funny too because ironically the mongols also conquered india. Mughal empire? so if gengis khan was stopped by pashtuns then how on earth did they get to india, also they beat ur ibrahim lodi in the battle of panipat with only 12000 solders vs the pashtun leader of 100000 solders. Don't be an idiots plzzz
Truth seeker

Edmonton, Canada

#477 Mar 16, 2015
lailapashtana pashtun wrote:
<quoted text>
in afghanistan people speaks over 15 different languages but no one speaks arabic
and afghans are mix people some are descendant from mongols some from persians and some from greek
Honestly your very decent person. your comments are so moderate, afghanistan can use pashtun people like you. It's very interesting in afghanistan because every group share same DNA. In pashtun there is high frequency haplogroups that link them to the natives of north america.(16 percent), tajiks have blood that relates them to multiple groups, and even the hazara's where they are the most diverse. In genetic studies it is shown that hazaras could have up to 40 percent genetics from R1b which is found in western Europe, and Haplogroups that come from Mongolia too 40 percent. In a sense it is more better for afghans to all accept they share the same country and they are one people. There neighbours are slowly separating the country for their own benefit but the people need to unit and become more respectful to each other and intellectually aggressive against their enemies.
Poov

Dracut, MA

#478 Mar 27, 2015
They're Mongolian.
JD from Sweden

Malmö, Sweden

#479 Apr 30, 2015
All this stupid bullshit talk abt hair and skin color. It really amuses me to read how the afghans desperately try to disassociate them from South asians(btw Afghanistan is also considered a South asian country) and how they desperately want to be recognized as a White skinned/blue green eyed people. I don´t think this will solve Afghanistan´s issues if you are fair-skinned or have blue/green eyes. When you Guys come out of your superiority complex and start accepting other races as equals, then maybe Afghanistan will Progress.

I have a Little circle of afghan friends and I am glad they never indulge in this sort of low-life discussions. May god guide you all.

Comment by a 5th generation 'afghan', whose parents are pakistani. but never lived in Pakistan. Born, studied, lived most of my life in Denmark and now residing in Sweden. I have disowned all my national identities and just want to be a global Citizen!!!
Persian proud

Calgary, Canada

#480 May 13, 2015
Afghans don't look like Pakistanis or Indians. They are all dark skinned and they have dark brown eyes where Afghans have mostly green or blue eyes. They are all white skinned because they are European.
to JD from Sweden

Calgary, Canada

#481 May 13, 2015
So you mean to say that if Afghans call themselves black skinned like Pakistanis or Indians which they are not their country will progress what a nonsense you stupid. Listen up they are not desperate to prove themselves white because they are white no matter what u do . They just can't change their skin or eye color in order to be successful.
shut up

Calgary, Canada

#482 May 13, 2015
JD from Sweden wrote:
All this stupid bullshit talk abt hair and skin color. It really amuses me to read how the afghans desperately try to disassociate them from South asians(btw Afghanistan is also considered a South asian country) and how they desperately want to be recognized as a White skinned/blue green eyed people. I don´t think this will solve Afghanistan´s issues if you are fair-skinned or have blue/green eyes. When you Guys come out of your superiority complex and start accepting other races as equals, then maybe Afghanistan will Progress.
I have a Little circle of afghan friends and I am glad they never indulge in this sort of low-life discussions. May god guide you all.
Comment by a 5th generation 'afghan', whose parents are pakistani. but never lived in Pakistan. Born, studied, lived most of my life in Denmark and now residing in Sweden. I have disowned all my national identities and just want to be a global Citizen!!!
Omg! You seriously don't know that Afghanistan is in Central Asia . It is not a south Asian country look at the world map then write something about them ok
shut up

Calgary, Canada

#483 May 13, 2015
Truth Preacher wrote:
Wtf is it with this inferiority complex of Afghans? Afghans are brown. Just look at their soccer team. What a retarded question. A small minority can look white but the typical Afghan has light brown skin.
What the heck yo if some members of their soccer team are brown u can't just that all of them are brown. They are Caucasian means white skinned.
Wtf

Calgary, Canada

#484 May 13, 2015
Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your history books, Hazaras at that time didn't exist, but their descendants conquered and stopped pashtuns many times. Funny too because ironically the mongols also conquered india. Mughal empire? so if gengis khan was stopped by pashtuns then how on earth did they get to india, also they beat ur ibrahim lodi in the battle of panipat with only 12000 solders vs the pashtun leader of 100000 solders. Don't be an idiots plzzz
yo Abid wrote your so racist how can you anyone be like that . Omg. If ur pashton or whatever it doesn't make you superior from Hazaras . Do u even know that in Afghanistan everyone says that pashtons are the most uneducated and stupid people comparing to Tajiks and Hazaras. All the Talibans are pashtons and speak ur language none of them are Tajik or hazara .
Look in the mirror

Calgary, Canada

#485 May 13, 2015
Poov wrote:
They're Mongolian.
No I think ur Mongolian not them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 min Drew 97
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min nanoanomaly 977,198
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Pegasus 284,490
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min nanoanomaly 87,909
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 665,138
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr PULTE Zio-swamp 121,900
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 1 hr jeddah_bottom69 18
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr Liamm 454
More from around the web