First Prev
of 22
Next Last
jeepfred

Broken Arrow, OK

#459 Aug 23, 2014
I see a lot of you people talking trash about white people yet, you live in white countries? Why is that??? LOL

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#460 Thursday Sep 25
Im afghan pashtun ma whole family is blonde and we dont call ourselves white its stupid

Location hidden

#461 Thursday Sep 25
jeepfred wrote:
I see a lot of you people talking trash about white people yet, you live in white countries? Why is that??? LOL
Jeep coz they are not white they wish they were

Location hidden

#462 Thursday Sep 25
My view wrote:
Afghans are very diverse people, different regions have different looks , you can have afghans who look european -Nawid Rezai- or others who have darker skin tone . Afghans can have blong/brown/black hair green/blue/hazel/brown/blakc eyes.
Afghan can look like europeans/indian/pakistani/ira nian/mongolian/tajik/Uzbeck or genaraly middle eastern.
I say this as an afghan my self , i have black hair/brown eyes light skin tone like coucasian but slightly tanned.
It also has been conquered by a host of people, including the Median and Persian Empires, Alexander the Great, the Seleucids, the Indo-Greeks, Turks, and Mongols. Which had an influance of how afghan look.
I agree with u but we pashtun are ancient israelites nothing 2 do with greek or turks or persains

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Ol Fuddy Duddy 548,727
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 750,780
How to defeat ISIS 6 min andet1987 10
Ebola Vaccine 14 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 20 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE