Are afghans and turks white?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#445 Jan 5, 2014
Turks wrote:
<quoted text>
Turks definitely have Mongol in them too. Most Turks today are a hybrid caucasian-Mongoloid people.
that is true. when I worked in Saudi Arabia, I had a boyfriend, Yabush. he came from Turkey. he is so white, with dark hair, dark beard. he looks like white American, but does not know how to speak English. we usually communicate using sign language. of course, he is so handsome.
Truth Preacher

New York, NY

#446 Jan 6, 2014
Wtf is it with this inferiority complex of Afghans? Afghans are brown. Just look at their soccer team. What a retarded question. A small minority can look white but the typical Afghan has light brown skin.
JD from Sweden

Malmö, Sweden

#448 Mar 11, 2014
What a stupid discussion´. I don´t want to generalize but afghans in this thread are seriously brain damaged. If it can satisfy you guys ..Yes afghans are white which make them more superior to <pakistanis and Indians ..SAtisfied???!!!

Naah you aren´t satisfied.. People like you are never satisfied...

Eh btw you superior afghans or shall i say persianized/europeanized beautiful/intelligent¨übermens chen aryans. Why are you dependent on aid from other countries(including aid from the ugly brown daalkhor pakistanis and indians???

That was my 2 cents on this issue... oh btw carry on with your productive discussion :)
Kareem

Modbury, Australia

#449 Mar 20, 2014
cer wrote:
turk, peopel with no identity,that is why they are so aggresive and harsh.
Turk was the son of japheth (iapheth) son of prophet Noah (as).
Turk had many sons, but two of them were Tatar & Mongol.
Turkan e Ghaz are Tatar & Turkan e Khataa are mongol.
afghan

Kabul, Afghanistan

#450 Mar 29, 2014
All human are one race, that is Adam. God created Adam and Eve, the first man and woman and we are all their descendants.
It is of no point and useless to waste our precious time arguing who belongs to what race.
Victoria

Sugar Land, TX

#451 Mar 29, 2014
Coming from an afghan-
We are considered Caucasian.
Everyone looks different in Afghanistan. There are some dark skinned afghans- Pashtuns are generally dark skinned while Tajiks are usually light skinned and have light colored eyes.
We actually take being called pakis/Indians vey offensively considering they're extremely dark and hairy.
Aaaaa

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#452 Apr 3, 2014
Kalash wrote:
First of all turks and afghans don't look white. We are better looking than them. They are pale skinned usually small fat noses. Turks don't look Mongolian they have body features of them but not face. Afghans well sorry to break it to you Pashtunes, but you look semetic dark skinned (general) and dark hair and eyes. Tajks not white but not brown either Sharp nose straight hair and brown eyes (general). Hazaras are really light skinned small sharp nose, most tall generally grey eyed people and medium eyes, Pamirs look Caucasian but have brown and black hair. My race the kalash_Nuristani we all look white but fuck the greeks we are our unique. All these groups of people i metioned i see with my own eyes talked to them and if you are wandering who has light hair out of the turk stock would be turkey and in afghanistan hazara.
turks and afghans have little European blood
First Turks people married a lot white European people and afghans have have russian blood because the war and Also mixed with Iran people and arab
Veronique

Ryde, Australia

#453 Apr 9, 2014
Kalash wrote:
First of all turks and afghans don't look white. We are better looking than them. They are pale skinned usually small fat noses. Turks don't look Mongolian they have body features of them but not face. Afghans well sorry to break it to you Pashtunes, but you look semetic dark skinned (general) and dark hair and eyes. Tajks not white but not brown either Sharp nose straight hair and brown eyes (general). Hazaras are really light skinned small sharp nose, most tall generally grey eyed people and medium eyes, Pamirs look Caucasian but have brown and black hair. My race the kalash_Nuristani we all look white but fuck the greeks we are our unique. All these groups of people i metioned i see with my own eyes talked to them and if you are wandering who has light hair out of the turk stock would be turkey and in afghanistan hazara.
Afghan pride aye. It's not just people from nuristan. My family's from pamjshir and we have the most unique green and blue eyes and yes we're white and my friend is from Kandahar and she is completely white
Veronique

Ryde, Australia

#454 Apr 10, 2014
Victoria wrote:
Coming from an afghan-
We are considered Caucasian.
Everyone looks different in Afghanistan. There are some dark skinned afghans- Pashtuns are generally dark skinned while Tajiks are usually light skinned and have light colored eyes.
We actually take being called pakis/Indians vey offensively considering they're extremely dark and hairy.
Hey mate, I'm an afghan living in Australia. Okay I know were nothing like Indians or pakis were white but some of us r rlly hairy haha. Like me. I've got green eyes and pale skin but dark hair and I'm extremely hairy haha!!
Veronique

Ryde, Australia

#455 Apr 10, 2014
JD from Sweden wrote:
Just an information for ignorant afghans. Green or blue eyes or lightcolored hair is not a rarity in Pakistan. Pakistan is like Afghanistan a melting pot of all sorts of ethnicities, Especially in Northern Pakistan(Hunza, Chitral) and western Pakistan(KPK, FATA andBaluchistan) you see many people that are lightskinned and have blond, brown or red hair. Green and blue eyes are also more common in these areas.
Just a question. Do you guys really believe that fair color, greenor blue eyes or blond or brown hair makes you superior to people who are brown with black hair ???
I really don´t hope that you are that stupid!
No it's just that u pakis bomb our country. Yes we ruled over u guys and we don't like indians. Ever wondered why the Hindu Kush is called the Hindu Kush?? Pathans used to kill indians there. A lot of afghans have dark hair but fair skin and green eyes
Veronique

Ryde, Australia

#456 Apr 10, 2014
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your definitely trolling.
Exactly!! We are brave strong lions. A typical afghan looks like this: green eyes or brown eyes, light skin and dark hair. We don't let anyone touch our women

“Whats up”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#457 Jun 16, 2014
this has been my favorite thread to read since almost 2 years
I Am Afghan And Greek

Reservoir, Australia

#458 Aug 16, 2014
I Am Afghan * So Thats Why I Have Freckles And Green Eyes Hmm
jeepfred

Coweta, OK

#459 Aug 23, 2014
I see a lot of you people talking trash about white people yet, you live in white countries? Why is that??? LOL

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#460 Sep 25, 2014
Im afghan pashtun ma whole family is blonde and we dont call ourselves white its stupid

Location hidden

#461 Sep 25, 2014
jeepfred wrote:
I see a lot of you people talking trash about white people yet, you live in white countries? Why is that??? LOL
Jeep coz they are not white they wish they were

Location hidden

#462 Sep 25, 2014
My view wrote:
Afghans are very diverse people, different regions have different looks , you can have afghans who look european -Nawid Rezai- or others who have darker skin tone . Afghans can have blong/brown/black hair green/blue/hazel/brown/blakc eyes.
Afghan can look like europeans/indian/pakistani/ira nian/mongolian/tajik/Uzbeck or genaraly middle eastern.
I say this as an afghan my self , i have black hair/brown eyes light skin tone like coucasian but slightly tanned.
It also has been conquered by a host of people, including the Median and Persian Empires, Alexander the Great, the Seleucids, the Indo-Greeks, Turks, and Mongols. Which had an influance of how afghan look.
I agree with u but we pashtun are ancient israelites nothing 2 do with greek or turks or persains
Veronique

Ryde, Australia

#463 Nov 8, 2014
irfan wrote:
naw, turks look more mongol but they definatly have fair skin. turks are a mixture of caucasian (middle east) and asian (mongolia)
but afghans are not all fair. most afghans are dark,but there face is caucasoid. but compared to europeans, afghans have a longer head, a longer nose, and more facial hair. afghans seem like they have a large nose.
compared with europeans, afghans are darker, mostly have darker eyes, darker hair etc...(some have green eyes). afghans are definatly caucasoid but they look very different from europeans. afghans look more like iranians, pakistanis, and north indians, than europeans
some people confuse afghans with indians, and pakistanis.
but turks are for the most part a hybreed of mongoloid and caucasoid, and they are central asian.
most turks have fair skin, small asian eyes, and a caucasoid nose
here is an afghan
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3401/357191393...
here are turks
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/1...
here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359...
I'm afghan and no most afghans are white. On my one hand I can count how many dark afghans I've met
Ahmed

Manassas, VA

#464 Dec 14, 2014
You're one of the biggest bitches I have ever met hahahahha. Say that to an Afghan face to face and I guarantee they'll beat the ignorance and bullshit right out of you.
RodtheViking

Kingman, AZ

#465 Dec 19, 2014
I'm baltic/germanic/swedish/irish and so I can say I'm white with green eyes. My wife is Norwegian with blue eyes and blond hairs. Certainly it appears to me that the pictures I've seen on the internet of the Pashtun indicate they are white Caucasians. I'm totally being objective here as I have no reason to agree either way, but based on the facts on the internet. The dark hair ones look like my brother when he was younger and the light hair ones remind me of myself as a child. Not that I've been to central Asia and I've had friends in college from both Pakistan and India and they were not white, though that matters not that they were great people and law abiding was all that really mattered to me.

I kind of like these Pastun's kick ass attitude though I don't know why they'd fight for a black man's religion. That aside they do a fine job at that. Seriously I'd rather not try making Afghanistan my homeland, it seems hostile as hell and I'm too tired and mid aged to think a piece of land with aims of central asia oil piping across it is worth it. I think even its neighbours know better than to mess with them, it takes a real belligerent bellicose to go there in thinking they can own it. Afghan more hostile than Russia, imagine that? Hey how is your population fairing? Is the white Caucasian in Afghan actually increasing or decreasing in percentage population? It seems everywhere else we are quickly becoming extinct, our governments uses economic redistribution of taxes, our own financial chastity, and white guilt through media to make sure we can't afford our own or encourage families but make sure to pay for every other race that doesn't want to support their own procreation. Maybe the race did start there and it will be the last place for it too!

You know I do get one thing though. It seems the Pashtun would have to fight to keep their women white. So maybe they have a point after all. But come on...why not a white man's name and some western values too? I get it though if you became western you'd lose the knack to beat off the non whites off the pretty white women, with blue/green eyes/blonde hairs. Who can resist them? I hear you there...

Well Afghan it appears that rock in Afghan is all yours forever more! I'll call our secondary rock the Afghany Euro rock, soon to become the Afro Euro rock.
Regards,
Rod the Whiteman, white bigot but not prejudiced racist nor Neo-Nazi nor KKK, nor a believer in genocide. We all were created by the same master, some just were prettier and some smarter. And a whole lot of jealous others who want us to feel guilty about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Robert F 983,350
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Lawrence Wolf 18,049
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Gods r Delusion x... 684,005
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 5 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 5 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 5 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web