Alex

Far Rockaway, NY

#402 Apr 11, 2013
Ts is true because i am from afghanistan and alot of my cousins have blue green eyes
Lainey

Utica, NY

#403 Apr 20, 2013
I think they have as many interrational marriages as we do.
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#404 May 22, 2013
Afghans (Pashtuns) are Aryan people NOT indian. no afghan looks remotley dardic. It's mostly the tajiks who look dark because they have been mixed.
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#405 May 22, 2013
The Bactrians wrote:
Oh another fact, the goddem annoying instruments that were introduced to Kabul Afghanistan from India by the Mugels are not indigenous to the land; namely Hummeria, Tabla, and the Indian Sitter. These instruments are dominanting the countries music now and are suppressing indigenous instruments like Rubab, Zenbarge drum, Khorsani sitter, Dirah, etc. The Bulbul melodies of Herat were once sang from Balkh to Kabul.
Fact two, why do so many people in Afghanistan wear Pakistani type or style clothes now, this a Punjabi import, Afghan clothes had embroidered designs on shirts, that did not extend to the knees like skirts. They used embroidered vast with a rope for belt in the middle of shirt. The pants were baggy but not sloppy baggy like Punjabi clothes. Also, most urban people dressed in suit pants and suit jackets.
Are you on crack? those so called "paki clothes" you are talking about are ACTUALLY afghan clothes. indians and pakis adopted the pashtun dress because they used to be ruled by pashtuns. What you are mentioning are robes and have nothing to do with afghan clothing. Those are actually persian clothing which iranians stole from arabs. Learn history.
Afghan

Far Rockaway, NY

#407 May 27, 2013
Razdan wrote:
Most afghans are dark and look like pakistanis.
The only Afghans that are white are the Nuristanis, Pashais, Pamiri. They are decendents from ancient rig-vedic tribes.
Tajiks and Pashtuns vary in looks can look black to white, to chinese. This is becuase they have been raped by so many invading armies, but most of them are a shade of brown.
that isn't even true what you are saying. Most afghans aren dark skinned except for like 1 percent. And btw 90 percent of pashtuns have ligh skin an other European characteristics so stop bieng jealous and except the facts
Afghan

Far Rockaway, NY

#408 May 27, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>stop hatin bro thats not trye everyone in northern afghanistan has caucasian features the ones that look paki/indian arent real afghans. They probably migrated from
India. Stop bien jealous that ur not part of that dna and that ur just an average indian
lmfao jealous Indian alert!!
MIRIAM

Wiesbaden, Germany

#409 May 28, 2013
Afghans think they are european and white. Yes I HAVE SEEN white pakis afghanis and indians. but to put it in conclusion all south asians are considered Brown. if you go to north pakistan there are many pashtuns who are light skinned also same with Afgh and india.
MIRIAM

Wiesbaden, Germany

#410 May 28, 2013
btw the pashtuns from paki dont look like pakiat all. even when they area bit dark , they arent dark as regular pakis.
afghan

Birmingham, UK

#411 May 31, 2013
Razdan wrote:
Most afghans are dark and look like pakistanis.
The only Afghans that are white are the Nuristanis, Pashais, Pamiri. They are decendents from ancient rig-vedic tribes.
Tajiks and Pashtuns vary in looks can look black to white, to chinese. This is becuase they have been raped by so many invading armies, but most of them are a shade of brown.

The only reason u say this becauseif ur from afghanistan ur nor from the tajik or pastune race or ur jealous that afghanistan never been propely conquered by an invanding army because most afghan tajiks and pastune have light skin.
And "chinese" tajiks and pashtune do not. Look like chinese learn ur ethinic groups of afghanistan before u speak about them hazara look like chinese because they are mongolian who settled during the mongol era
Mesut

Canada

#412 Jun 13, 2013
Hello Irfan I havto disagree, Afghans are a Iranic race we share cultures and language with Iran and Tajikistan. Afghans are diverse as in features there are dark and light skinned features. But to compare to Pakistan and India is taken as an insult. I am an Afghan and we do not look to fond of being look like Indians and Pakistan (indians). We have absolutely nothing in common. Different race, culture, language. Light complexions in Pakistan and India are usually Punjabi I have noticed who tend to be the better looking group of people in the Indias (pakistan). Please do not affiliate us with the Indias, thank you.
irfan wrote:
naw, turks look more mongol but they definatly have fair skin. turks are a mixture of caucasian (middle east) and asian (mongolia)
but afghans are not all fair. most afghans are dark,but there face is caucasoid. but compared to europeans, afghans have a longer head, a longer nose, and more facial hair. afghans seem like they have a large nose.
compared with europeans, afghans are darker, mostly have darker eyes, darker hair etc...(some have green eyes). afghans are definatly caucasoid but they look very different from europeans. afghans look more like iranians, pakistanis, and north indians, than europeans
some people confuse afghans with indians, and pakistanis.
but turks are for the most part a hybreed of mongoloid and caucasoid, and they are central asian.
most turks have fair skin, small asian eyes, and a caucasoid nose
here is an afghan
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3401/357191393...
here are turks
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/1...
here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359...
simple truth

Dubai, UAE

#413 Jun 21, 2013
Afghans (true afghans are all pashtuns; the division of pashtuns between Afghanistan and Pakistan is a result of a dumb British strategy) are Semites. The pink, yellow and blue base theory is very silly and, honestly, on how many pukhtuns has that person applied a 'pink-base foundation'? Totally absurd!
Pukhtuns/Pashtuns are generally white to wheatish in complexion. I haven't seen a pukhtun who is black or close to it. No offence to any person. After all, everyone is God's creation.
They hail from the Prophets, a branch of Bani Israel. This has even been proven genetically. Anyway, if anyone has seen a very tanned pukhtun, then guess what, the sun does tan them as well! They have all eye colour, be it brown, khakhi green, green blue, grey et cetera...so far I haven't seen anyone with black eyes...but I haven't seen the whole world, as well.
Hair colour is mostly brown or dark blonde (golden brown is layman's language). I believe then it is either blonde or auburn/red. Jet black is the least common, from what I know...
Tajiks have mingled with the pukhtuns of Afghanistan and also with Iranians, which is why they tend to have Semitic feature. However, their true origin is Mongol, just like the Hazaras, Uzbeks, et cetera.
Westerners are Japhethites in origin, the same origin that Mongols have. Africans and original Indians (they are mostly mixed now with the reaces of their conquerors) are Hamites. Afghans/Pukhtuns are Semites.
simple truth

Dubai, UAE

#414 Jun 21, 2013
Turkish people are Mongols which is obvious from their facial features.
By the way, shalwar and kameez are pukhtun clothes not Pakistani or Indian clothes. Their original clothes are saris etc. Afghans introduced shalwar kameez when they invaded Hindustan and ruled for hundreds of years.
People, seriously, get your facts write before you type rubbish. Or, is it just what you are?
Hussein

Mexico

#415 Jul 2, 2013
salam my fellows brothers from afghan and turcs and salam for all..i was in kuwait and once i saw one worker very white i surprised when i knew he is afghan..i know afghan are white like us as lebanese but never thought there might some of them this whitness u dont see in south europe or meditteranan basin only in north europe..in another way i saw once shiaa family claimed they r from afghansitan hazar and for while i thought the man he is familiar with temorlank lool..afghan pashtun i do believe they r the 10 tribes of israel..the people who were believed in one God thats why wasnt too much complicated for them to adopt the islam when it is too much similar with their tradition cultures..and thats why God mention them very proudly when His prophet said that al mahdi soldiers will come from kharasan east and will meet with messiah in west...ofcourse i dont like the way they behave with woman but i m sure big part of afgahn do real respect their women take care of them and what we see is only small % the wesetern wana show it like big one..nuristan are very different these people their whitness is just make me dizzy..what is their relation with north european and russian i dont know..
Emmy

Dublin, CA

#416 Jul 3, 2013
People of Afghanistan are Caucasian. The Caucasian human subgroup originated in the Caucasus region and spread east,west, north and south. The majority of people inside Afghanistan have fair skin, and light colored eyes. Since the majority of the people of Afghanistan had to live under harsh situations because of war, poverty, and climate, they haven't taken very good care of their outer appearances when it comes the harsh winter cold and hot southern climate. But despite that, you can clearly see many shiny blue or green eyes with sun damaged skin if you go to Afghanistan. Afghanistan is not a fully south Asian nation; the only people who look south Asian are those who came from Indian and decided to make Afghanistan their home. But the people from Afghanistan who live in the west, you cannot tell if they're from Afghanistan if you see them on the street because most have taken good care of their outer appearances, and look European, without any facial surgery( unlike Iranians). So according to outer appearance facts, and DNA test conducted to determine the 'race'of the people of Afghanistan, the majority are Caucasian.
Emmy

Dublin, CA

#417 Jul 3, 2013
Rajan Damadoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Some people think if you see one you've seen 'em all. The Tajiks and Hazara are the ones that appear Mongolian.
:)
Tajiks are Caucasian, not Mongoloid. Please stop spreading lies. The Tajik people of North Afghanistan (Parwan/Panjshir/Badakshan etc.,)are tall slender with western European features.
Emmy

Dublin, CA

#418 Jul 3, 2013
And when it comes to Turks, they're a mixture of mongolied and Caucasoid. The Turks of Turkmenistan look very mongolied, But the people in Turkey are a mixture; some are very much mixed with Mongoloid, where others look more European in features.

Since: Jul 13

Parramatta, Australia

#419 Jul 8, 2013
irfan wrote:
naw, turks look more mongol but they definatly have fair skin. turks are a mixture of caucasian (middle east) and asian (mongolia)
but afghans are not all fair. most afghans are dark,but there face is caucasoid. but compared to europeans, afghans have a longer head, a longer nose, and more facial hair. afghans seem like they have a large nose.
compared with europeans, afghans are darker, mostly have darker eyes, darker hair etc...(some have green eyes). afghans are definatly caucasoid but they look very different from europeans. afghans look more like iranians, pakistanis, and north indians, than europeans
some people confuse afghans with indians, and pakistanis.
but turks are for the most part a hybreed of mongoloid and caucasoid, and they are central asian.
most turks have fair skin, small asian eyes, and a caucasoid nose
here is an afghan
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3401/357191393...
here are turks
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/1...
here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359...
Im sorry they do not look paki or indian. The majority have light skin. Take my best friend for an example. She does have a long nose, thats one thing your right on. she is tall 5'9 with black hair, Light skin (italian light), green eyes and long eyelashes. They owned India long ago so next time read your books first.

Parramatta, Australia

#420 Jul 8, 2013
elizabeth tayor wrote:
I had the great pleasure of visiting afghanistan and turkey last summer! Both countries were beautiful and I noticed that afghans and turks appear to be caucasian. Especially in Afghanistan i saw so many women,children, and even old men with blonde hair, red hair, blue eye, green eyes. Are these nationalities white in history?? are there more middleastern nationalities that look like this? I researched alot about this but I want to hear what real afghans and turks have to say
Yes for afghans in afghanistan it isnt a rare thing to be blonde with fair eyes. the most common afghan look is dark hair, green or dark eyes and fair skin. More of a welsh/italian type. x
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#421 Jul 8, 2013
Blondes look monster to me with scary blue eyes .

Parramatta, Australia

#422 Jul 8, 2013
Indian wrote:
Afghans are essentially people of Indian (i.e. Indian Subcontinental), Caucus, Mongolian heritage and others who are a mixture of any combination of those as there is a lot of intermixing.
Most Afghans look 'Indian' though while smaller number who look almost white and others who look Mongolian 'Chinese' look.
You wish afghans looked indian. indians are black. the majority of afghans are not black. sorry to burst your bubble. we ruled over your country years and years ago which is why some very lucky north indians look 2 percent indian so you wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min kent 573,587
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min KiMare 97,850
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 36 min seenthisside 937
Moses never existed 40 min KiMare 1,238
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 46 min Browneyes123 246
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min Aerobatty 808,886
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 608,124
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 268,792
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 15 hr Coco 202
More from around the web