The Bactrians

Baltimore, MD

#373 Mar 7, 2013
Authentic Afghan regional music and instruments without the influence of annoying Indian instruments.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
The Bactrians

Baltimore, MD

#374 Mar 7, 2013
Traditional Regional Melodies sang for centuries in the Afghanistan region, extending from Mashid to Kabul Khorasan. This is a student singer, singing classical BulBul songs, a type of bird. One can imagine being in the Shah's palace in the 15th century CE Khorasan and listening to this performance with his administration.
The Bactrians

Baltimore, MD

#375 Mar 7, 2013
Traditional Regional Melodies sang for centuries in the Afghanistan region, extending from Mashid to Kabul Khorasan. This is a student singer, singing classical BulBul songs, a type of bird. One can imagine being in the Shah's palace in the 15th century CE Khorasan and listening to this performance with his administration.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
The Bactrians

Baltimore, MD

#376 Mar 7, 2013
Above link video will show all Afghan indigenous instruments; Rubab, Tanbur, Diara, and Zanbi Drum. No Indian instruments.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#378 Mar 7, 2013
RogueStud82 wrote:
u mean are they PINK? they are definitely NOT as pink as the caucasians,LOOOOOOL!!
Hahahaha, I was going to use pink too. But anyway, caucasians are of different shades. One can say Extremely Northern Europeans are Pink.
Anonomous

Buford, GA

#379 Mar 10, 2013
Afghan people are white/caucasions.
End of story..
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#380 Mar 11, 2013
The Bactrians wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making Afghans look like idiots, put that pride shit in your pocket and use your head. The word Afghan has only been signified for Khorasan since 1747 and this is the starting period of Afghan history, so how is Afghanistan history older than 5000 years fool. Your embarrassing, seriously man. Afghan or Eastern Aryans lived interchangeably with western Aryans for thousands of years, sharing a common religion which was Zoroastrianism, cultural norms, and much more. By the way, Durrani who invented Afghanistan was a Persian general under Nader Of Seven Cities, in Persian Nader Shah Hft Shahar. Furthermore, Iranians don't claim anything for themselves, they just are much more accurate and very well educated with open minds. Iranians don't claim figures like Rumi, it's just that Rumi never lived in Afghanistan, he lived in the same region, Khorasan, called Afghanistan 500 years later. Read before talking, forget all bravery Afghan bullshit, it will only mislead you from the truth.

I am Afghan and people confuse me for white time to time. I am tall, white skin, black hair, brown eyes and very good looking. Afghans are the purest aryans, we still carry a high percentage of R1a but Iranians don't because Arabs raped their mothers. I see Iranians time to time and most are hairy, short, like Arabs. And Indians are mixed with Dravidians and can't be called pure Aryans but the highest casts probably are but that's a minority. Please don't compare Iranians to Afghans we may have been one group long ago but we are not the same today. Only Afghans and some high caste Indians are pure Aryans the rest are mixed.
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#381 Mar 11, 2013
The Semitic haplogroup "J" was found among Iranians no wonder they look like shit, As well as Turkic and some Mongol. Most Iranians look the same as middle easterners from the gulf especially all the way to Wester Iran who are far from purity. So no Iranians are definitely not pure anymore and are not Aryans.

P.S Fuck Pakistan!
Hell no

Mississauga, Canada

#382 Mar 12, 2013
Amir wrote:
Haha you stupid Afghans, your country was taken over and you stupid pigs never had a real country. You people don't know your ass from your head and come to Pakistan for a better life. Pakistanis then beat you and treat you like the dirty Hindus. HAHAHAHAHa. Haha you claim you look like Turks or Iranians you look nothing like us. You look like mangled turds that come out of my ass mixed with the ugly Hindus from India. Ahhahahahah
Go learn ur history then talk
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#383 Mar 15, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Afghan and people confuse me for white time to time. I am tall, white skin, black hair, brown eyes and very good looking. Afghans are the purest aryans, we still carry a high percentage of R1a but Iranians don't because Arabs raped their mothers. I see Iranians time to time and most are hairy, short, like Arabs. And Indians are mixed with Dravidians and can't be called pure Aryans but the highest casts probably are but that's a minority. Please don't compare Iranians to Afghans we may have been one group long ago but we are not the same today. Only Afghans and some high caste Indians are pure Aryans the rest are mixed.
Your not speaking normal, there is something wrong with you. There is no such thing as pure Aryan. R1 frequency occurs at a high order among East Iranians 50-60%, Pashtuns 60%, and 75% Polish and Ukrainians. J1 frequency also occurs at a high order among Pashtuns, this frequency is also prominent among Western Iranians. As far as pheno-type (appearance) goes, most Iranians look European; this is specifically true of western-Persians, Lurs, Bakhtari, Caucusiod Azeri, and etc. Secondly, there are Afghans (Pashtuns) who are dark complicated.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#384 Mar 15, 2013
further, the J1 frequency is prominent among southern Europeans or Mediterranean Europeans such as Spainiards, Sicilians, Southern Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, and etc. R1 means that there was a common paternal lineage, the it is a period when the gene was mutated and since then the mutated gene is responsible for several groups. The second thing that identifies gene distribution is mtdna, mothers maternal dna.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#385 Mar 15, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Eastern Iranians are the same as most Afghans, and as far as history is concerned, it was only 250 years ago out of 5000 years ago that Iran and Afghanistan became separate nations, so not long long time ago as you stated. You could identify yourself all you want with higher caste Indo-Aryans, but apparently you are falsifying the the truth to benefit your political agenda. Most Afghans are highly diverse as is most Iranians, furthermore there histories are intertwined to point were they have the same history.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#386 Mar 15, 2013
Afghan wrote:
The Semitic haplogroup "J" was found among Iranians no wonder they look like shit, As well as Turkic and some Mongol. Most Iranians look the same as middle easterners from the gulf especially all the way to Wester Iran who are far from purity. So no Iranians are definitely not pure anymore and are not Aryans.
P.S Fuck Pakistan!
further, the J1 frequency is prominent among southern Europeans or Mediterranean Europeans such as Spainiards, Sicilians, Southern Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, and etc. R1 means that there was a common paternal lineage, this is the period when the gene was mutated and since then the mutated gene is responsible for several groups. The second thing that identifies gene distribution is mtdna, mothers maternal dna.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#387 Mar 15, 2013
Afghan wrote:
P.S Fuck Pakistan!
Your not speaking normal, there is something wrong with you. There is no such thing as pure Aryan. R1 frequency occurs at a high order among East Iranians 50-60%, Pashtuns 60%, and 75% Polish and Ukrainians. J1 frequency also occurs at a high order among Pashtuns, this frequency is also prominent among Western Iranians. As far as pheno-type (appearance) goes, most Iranians look European; this is specifically true of western-Persians, Lurs, Bakhtari, Caucusiod Azeri, and etc. Secondly, there are Afghans (Pashtuns) who have tanned skins yearly, darker than Mediterranean but lighter than most Indians, this also true with Iranians from the north versus Iranians from the south.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#388 Mar 15, 2013
For the most part majority of Iranians and Afghans Pheno-type (appearance) can be classified as Mediterranean-Caucusion.
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#389 Mar 15, 2013
The Bactrians wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not speaking normal, there is something wrong with you. There is no such thing as pure Aryan. R1 frequency occurs at a high order among East Iranians 50-60%, Pashtuns 60%, and 75% Polish and Ukrainians. J1 frequency also occurs at a high order among Pashtuns, this frequency is also prominent among Western Iranians. As far as pheno-type (appearance) goes, most Iranians look European; this is specifically true of western-Persians, Lurs, Bakhtari, Caucusiod Azeri, and etc. Secondly, there are Afghans (Pashtuns) who are dark complicated.
NO! they don't look South European, they look like Turks and Semites. I work in a store and I see them time to time with their families and they look nothing like us Afghans either. They are short, dark skin, none have light eyes, curly hair, some have afro, they don't even look even south European. They may be Mediterranean Caucasians but they are far from pure. We afghans might not be as pure as we were 2000 years ago but we are a lot more purer than Iranians.
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#390 Mar 15, 2013
The Bactrians wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Eastern Iranians are the same as most Afghans, and as far as history is concerned, it was only 250 years ago out of 5000 years ago that Iran and Afghanistan became separate nations, so not long long time ago as you stated. You could identify yourself all you want with higher caste Indo-Aryans, but apparently you are falsifying the the truth to benefit your political agenda. Most Afghans are highly diverse as is most Iranians, furthermore there histories are intertwined to point were they have the same history.
STOP comparing Iranians to us. WE are NOT the same people, we used to be but not anymore. Iranians are highly mixed people and are far from being phonetically the same as 2000 years ago. Most Iranians are settled in Western Iran who don't look different then their Arab and Turk neighbors. I have met tons and some get shocked when I tell them I am Afghan LOL. Yes we Afghans are diverse too but we have our own unique look that is much more European looking then any Iranian whether that be Afghan Pashtun or Afghan Dari Zaban. And dark skin has nothing to do with being mixed, its very hot some parts of Afghanistan so getting a tan is very easy.
The Bactrians

Baltimore, MD

#391 Mar 20, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP comparing Iranians to us. WE are NOT the same people, we used to be but not anymore. Iranians are highly mixed people and are far from being phonetically the same as 2000 years ago. Most Iranians are settled in Western Iran who don't look different then their Arab and Turk neighbors. I have met tons and some get shocked when I tell them I am Afghan LOL. Yes we Afghans are diverse too but we have our own unique look that is much more European looking then any Iranian whether that be Afghan Pashtun or Afghan Dari Zaban. And dark skin has nothing to do with being mixed, its very hot some parts of Afghanistan so getting a tan is very easy.
Iranians and Afghans have generally the same look. Say what you want, lots of Iranians are white. Lebanese, Syrian, and Jordanians are considered Arabs and they look white, 55% of Lebanese are Christians: you don't know what your talking about, maybe you have animosity towards Iranians-Persians because they are more open minded. The top 10 billionaires in the U.S are Iranians, Example: Pierre Omidyar from Ebay. Secondly, don't include me with we, we are Bactrians or eastern Persians. Again you are falsifying the truth, how typical that always a uninformed person like you becomes the voice of your people.
The Bactrians

Baltimore, MD

#392 Mar 20, 2013
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#393 Mar 20, 2013
The Bactrians wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranians and Afghans have generally the same look. Say what you want, lots of Iranians are white. Lebanese, Syrian, and Jordanians are considered Arabs and they look white, 55% of Lebanese are Christians: you don't know what your talking about, maybe you have animosity towards Iranians-Persians because they are more open minded. The top 10 billionaires in the U.S are Iranians, Example: Pierre Omidyar from Ebay. Secondly, don't include me with we, we are Bactrians or eastern Persians. Again you are falsifying the truth, how typical that always a uninformed person like you becomes the voice of your people.
LOL you must be on fucking crack, I can tell an Afghan from an Semetized Iranian from a mile away. Why are you bringing Semites in the topic? Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians are Semites with foreign white blood and not Aryans. The Persians were ruled and slaughtered by Muslim Arabs as well as being ruled by various non white empires hence Iranians on the extreme west are racially Semites. LOL why are you calling yourself "Persian" The Bactrians are eastern Iranian like us Afghans Not Western. You Bactrians should be ashamed of your self's for losing your eastern Iranian language and associated yourself Persians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Tide with Beach 774,851
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min atemcowboy 559,296
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 22 min shyam 5,511
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Rick in Kansas 265,078
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 27 min Konny 654
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min lil whispers 604,944
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min andet1987 5,711
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web