Are afghans and turks white?
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#381 Mar 11, 2013
The Semitic haplogroup "J" was found among Iranians no wonder they look like shit, As well as Turkic and some Mongol. Most Iranians look the same as middle easterners from the gulf especially all the way to Wester Iran who are far from purity. So no Iranians are definitely not pure anymore and are not Aryans.

P.S Fuck Pakistan!
Hell no

Mississauga, Canada

#382 Mar 12, 2013
Amir wrote:
Haha you stupid Afghans, your country was taken over and you stupid pigs never had a real country. You people don't know your ass from your head and come to Pakistan for a better life. Pakistanis then beat you and treat you like the dirty Hindus. HAHAHAHAHa. Haha you claim you look like Turks or Iranians you look nothing like us. You look like mangled turds that come out of my ass mixed with the ugly Hindus from India. Ahhahahahah
Go learn ur history then talk
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#383 Mar 15, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Afghan and people confuse me for white time to time. I am tall, white skin, black hair, brown eyes and very good looking. Afghans are the purest aryans, we still carry a high percentage of R1a but Iranians don't because Arabs raped their mothers. I see Iranians time to time and most are hairy, short, like Arabs. And Indians are mixed with Dravidians and can't be called pure Aryans but the highest casts probably are but that's a minority. Please don't compare Iranians to Afghans we may have been one group long ago but we are not the same today. Only Afghans and some high caste Indians are pure Aryans the rest are mixed.
Your not speaking normal, there is something wrong with you. There is no such thing as pure Aryan. R1 frequency occurs at a high order among East Iranians 50-60%, Pashtuns 60%, and 75% Polish and Ukrainians. J1 frequency also occurs at a high order among Pashtuns, this frequency is also prominent among Western Iranians. As far as pheno-type (appearance) goes, most Iranians look European; this is specifically true of western-Persians, Lurs, Bakhtari, Caucusiod Azeri, and etc. Secondly, there are Afghans (Pashtuns) who are dark complicated.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#384 Mar 15, 2013
further, the J1 frequency is prominent among southern Europeans or Mediterranean Europeans such as Spainiards, Sicilians, Southern Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, and etc. R1 means that there was a common paternal lineage, the it is a period when the gene was mutated and since then the mutated gene is responsible for several groups. The second thing that identifies gene distribution is mtdna, mothers maternal dna.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#385 Mar 15, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Afghan and people confuse me for white time to time. I am tall, white skin, black hair, brown eyes and very good looking. Afghans are the purest aryans, we still carry a high percentage of R1a but Iranians don't because Arabs raped their mothers. I see Iranians time to time and most are hairy, short, like Arabs. And Indians are mixed with Dravidians and can't be called pure Aryans but the highest casts probably are but that's a minority. Please don't compare Iranians to Afghans we may have been one group long ago but we are not the same today. Only Afghans and some high caste Indians are pure Aryans the rest are mixed.
Hey, Eastern Iranians are the same as most Afghans, and as far as history is concerned, it was only 250 years ago out of 5000 years ago that Iran and Afghanistan became separate nations, so not long long time ago as you stated. You could identify yourself all you want with higher caste Indo-Aryans, but apparently you are falsifying the the truth to benefit your political agenda. Most Afghans are highly diverse as is most Iranians, furthermore there histories are intertwined to point were they have the same history.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#386 Mar 15, 2013
Afghan wrote:
The Semitic haplogroup "J" was found among Iranians no wonder they look like shit, As well as Turkic and some Mongol. Most Iranians look the same as middle easterners from the gulf especially all the way to Wester Iran who are far from purity. So no Iranians are definitely not pure anymore and are not Aryans.
P.S Fuck Pakistan!
further, the J1 frequency is prominent among southern Europeans or Mediterranean Europeans such as Spainiards, Sicilians, Southern Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, and etc. R1 means that there was a common paternal lineage, this is the period when the gene was mutated and since then the mutated gene is responsible for several groups. The second thing that identifies gene distribution is mtdna, mothers maternal dna.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#387 Mar 15, 2013
Afghan wrote:
The Semitic haplogroup "J" was found among Iranians no wonder they look like shit, As well as Turkic and some Mongol. Most Iranians look the same as middle easterners from the gulf especially all the way to Wester Iran who are far from purity. So no Iranians are definitely not pure anymore and are not Aryans.
P.S Fuck Pakistan!
Your not speaking normal, there is something wrong with you. There is no such thing as pure Aryan. R1 frequency occurs at a high order among East Iranians 50-60%, Pashtuns 60%, and 75% Polish and Ukrainians. J1 frequency also occurs at a high order among Pashtuns, this frequency is also prominent among Western Iranians. As far as pheno-type (appearance) goes, most Iranians look European; this is specifically true of western-Persians, Lurs, Bakhtari, Caucusiod Azeri, and etc. Secondly, there are Afghans (Pashtuns) who have tanned skins yearly, darker than Mediterranean but lighter than most Indians, this also true with Iranians from the north versus Iranians from the south.
The Bactrians

Washington, DC

#388 Mar 15, 2013
For the most part majority of Iranians and Afghans Pheno-type (appearance) can be classified as Mediterranean-Caucusion.
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#389 Mar 15, 2013
The Bactrians wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not speaking normal, there is something wrong with you. There is no such thing as pure Aryan. R1 frequency occurs at a high order among East Iranians 50-60%, Pashtuns 60%, and 75% Polish and Ukrainians. J1 frequency also occurs at a high order among Pashtuns, this frequency is also prominent among Western Iranians. As far as pheno-type (appearance) goes, most Iranians look European; this is specifically true of western-Persians, Lurs, Bakhtari, Caucusiod Azeri, and etc. Secondly, there are Afghans (Pashtuns) who are dark complicated.
NO! they don't look South European, they look like Turks and Semites. I work in a store and I see them time to time with their families and they look nothing like us Afghans either. They are short, dark skin, none have light eyes, curly hair, some have afro, they don't even look even south European. They may be Mediterranean Caucasians but they are far from pure. We afghans might not be as pure as we were 2000 years ago but we are a lot more purer than Iranians.
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#390 Mar 15, 2013
The Bactrians wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Eastern Iranians are the same as most Afghans, and as far as history is concerned, it was only 250 years ago out of 5000 years ago that Iran and Afghanistan became separate nations, so not long long time ago as you stated. You could identify yourself all you want with higher caste Indo-Aryans, but apparently you are falsifying the the truth to benefit your political agenda. Most Afghans are highly diverse as is most Iranians, furthermore there histories are intertwined to point were they have the same history.
STOP comparing Iranians to us. WE are NOT the same people, we used to be but not anymore. Iranians are highly mixed people and are far from being phonetically the same as 2000 years ago. Most Iranians are settled in Western Iran who don't look different then their Arab and Turk neighbors. I have met tons and some get shocked when I tell them I am Afghan LOL. Yes we Afghans are diverse too but we have our own unique look that is much more European looking then any Iranian whether that be Afghan Pashtun or Afghan Dari Zaban. And dark skin has nothing to do with being mixed, its very hot some parts of Afghanistan so getting a tan is very easy.
The Bactrians

Baltimore, MD

#391 Mar 20, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP comparing Iranians to us. WE are NOT the same people, we used to be but not anymore. Iranians are highly mixed people and are far from being phonetically the same as 2000 years ago. Most Iranians are settled in Western Iran who don't look different then their Arab and Turk neighbors. I have met tons and some get shocked when I tell them I am Afghan LOL. Yes we Afghans are diverse too but we have our own unique look that is much more European looking then any Iranian whether that be Afghan Pashtun or Afghan Dari Zaban. And dark skin has nothing to do with being mixed, its very hot some parts of Afghanistan so getting a tan is very easy.
Iranians and Afghans have generally the same look. Say what you want, lots of Iranians are white. Lebanese, Syrian, and Jordanians are considered Arabs and they look white, 55% of Lebanese are Christians: you don't know what your talking about, maybe you have animosity towards Iranians-Persians because they are more open minded. The top 10 billionaires in the U.S are Iranians, Example: Pierre Omidyar from Ebay. Secondly, don't include me with we, we are Bactrians or eastern Persians. Again you are falsifying the truth, how typical that always a uninformed person like you becomes the voice of your people.
The Bactrians

Baltimore, MD

#392 Mar 20, 2013
Afghan

Vancouver, Canada

#393 Mar 20, 2013
The Bactrians wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranians and Afghans have generally the same look. Say what you want, lots of Iranians are white. Lebanese, Syrian, and Jordanians are considered Arabs and they look white, 55% of Lebanese are Christians: you don't know what your talking about, maybe you have animosity towards Iranians-Persians because they are more open minded. The top 10 billionaires in the U.S are Iranians, Example: Pierre Omidyar from Ebay. Secondly, don't include me with we, we are Bactrians or eastern Persians. Again you are falsifying the truth, how typical that always a uninformed person like you becomes the voice of your people.
LOL you must be on fucking crack, I can tell an Afghan from an Semetized Iranian from a mile away. Why are you bringing Semites in the topic? Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians are Semites with foreign white blood and not Aryans. The Persians were ruled and slaughtered by Muslim Arabs as well as being ruled by various non white empires hence Iranians on the extreme west are racially Semites. LOL why are you calling yourself "Persian" The Bactrians are eastern Iranian like us Afghans Not Western. You Bactrians should be ashamed of your self's for losing your eastern Iranian language and associated yourself Persians.
Undisputednightm are

Hamburg, Germany

#394 Mar 25, 2013
Doesnt matter if a turkish person is blond,red or mostly brown or blackhaired, he/she looks turkish. I guess they might be a uniqe hun race

They are as white, as other people on Balkan are.

British and german people for exp are both white but still do look different. I think somethink like the aryan race or europide doesnt exist.
The Bactrians

Elizabeth, NJ

#395 Mar 29, 2013
Undisputednightmare wrote:
Doesnt matter if a turkish person is blond,red or mostly brown or blackhaired, he/she looks turkish. I guess they might be a uniqe hun race
They are as white, as other people on Balkan are.
British and german people for exp are both white but still do look different. I think somethink like the aryan race or europide doesnt exist.
Yes, there are various Pheno-types from Turkey. This is also true through-out EuroAsia. Turkey or Asia minor has been the land of many types of people. Turkey, once called Anatolia was the center of eastern Roman empire, the Byzintine. Turkey is a very diverse nation.
The Bactrians

Elizabeth, NJ

#396 Mar 29, 2013
Undisputednightmare wrote:
Doesnt matter if a turkish person is blond,red or mostly brown or blackhaired, he/she looks turkish. I guess they might be a uniqe hun race
They are as white, as other people on Balkan are.
British and german people for exp are both white but still do look different. I think somethink like the aryan race or europide doesnt exist.
The Ossetians are very similar to the Bactrians.
Joe

San Jacinto, CA

#398 Apr 3, 2013
Vikings traded for steel with them 1000 years ago.
Anti Racist

Afghanistan

#399 Apr 6, 2013
What is the point? I personally refuse to be labeled as anyone I am not a color, I was born I Kabul, I was raised in war, I have lost very precious things in life and none of those were caused by my skin color. Really! Seriously!! it was caused by Unjust mankind actions! Today I am fighting empty handed for freedom, for peace, for the right of children and women in this country. Do you all think we have time to sit and say hey what color are we? lets say we found out that we are white or green or Avatar blue, what afterwards ? Come On it's 2013 !!!!! Fascism is history, Hitler's opinions are done! why are we still affected by them? I know one word. Human,
Anti Racist

Afghanistan

#400 Apr 6, 2013
elizabeth tayor wrote:
I had the great pleasure of visiting afghanistan and turkey last summer! Both countries were beautiful and I noticed that afghans and turks appear to be caucasian. Especially in Afghanistan i saw so many women,children, and even old men with blonde hair, red hair, blue eye, green eyes. Are these nationalities white in history?? are there more middleastern nationalities that look like this? I researched alot about this but I want to hear what real afghans and turks have to say
What is the point? I personally refuse to be labeled as anyone I am not a color, I was born I Kabul, I was raised in war, I have lost very precious things in life and none of those were caused by my skin color. Really! Seriously!! it was caused by Unjust mankind actions! Today I am fighting empty handed for freedom, for peace, for the right of children and women in this country. Do you all think we have time to sit and say hey what color are we? lets say we found out that we are white or green or Avatar blue, what afterwards ? Come On it's 2013 !!!!! Fascism is history, Hitler's opinions are done! why are we still affected by them? I know one word. Human,
Alex

Far Rockaway, NY

#401 Apr 11, 2013
irfan wrote:
naw, turks look more mongol but they definatly have fair skin. turks are a mixture of caucasian (middle east) and asian (mongolia)
but afghans are not all fair. most afghans are dark,but there face is caucasoid. but compared to europeans, afghans have a longer head, a longer nose, and more facial hair. afghans seem like they have a large nose.
compared with europeans, afghans are darker, mostly have darker eyes, darker hair etc...(some have green eyes). afghans are definatly caucasoid but they look very different from europeans. afghans look more like iranians, pakistanis, and north indians, than europeans
some people confuse afghans with indians, and pakistanis.
but turks are for the most part a hybreed of mongoloid and caucasoid, and they are central asian.
most turks have fair skin, small asian eyes, and a caucasoid nose
here is an afghan
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3401/357191393...
here are turks
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/1...
here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359...
stop hatin bro thats not trye everyone in northern afghanistan has caucasian features the ones that look paki/indian arent real afghans. They probably migrated from
India. Stop bien jealous that ur not part of that dna and that ur just an average indian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min RADEKT 272,399
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min I Am No One_ 445,135
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min Kevin McMillen 6,340
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 32 min MUQ2 833
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min MUQ2 40,846
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min Epiphany2 612,890
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min lightbeamrider 863,686
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Critical Eye 1,903
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Tony17 599,312
More from around the web