Jessup, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

Judged:

I had the great pleasure of visiting afghanistan and turkey last summer! Both countries were beautiful and I noticed that afghans and turks appear to be caucasian. Especially in Afghanistan i saw so many women,children, and even old men with blonde hair, red hair, blue eye, green eyes. Are these nationalities white in history?? are there more middleastern nationalities that look like this? I researched alot about this but I want to hear what real afghans and turks have to say
Super D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

Judged:

Hello! The Caucasus mountains! Caucasian.
Never mind you can't possibly learn this!

Since: Dec 07

Jessup, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

Super D wrote:
ummm i dont quite understand what you mean by that..
mno

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

Judged:

you want to know about turk, turk are monogl, from centeral asia, who have been mixed with people of native anatolia.

caucaisan doesnot mean only people from caucas, that is nonsense, did you know people of india are consider cacuasian.
irfan

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

naw, turks look more mongol but they definatly have fair skin. turks are a mixture of caucasian (middle east) and asian (mongolia)

but afghans are not all fair. most afghans are dark,but there face is caucasoid. but compared to europeans, afghans have a longer head, a longer nose, and more facial hair. afghans seem like they have a large nose.

compared with europeans, afghans are darker, mostly have darker eyes, darker hair etc...(some have green eyes). afghans are definatly caucasoid but they look very different from europeans. afghans look more like iranians, pakistanis, and north indians, than europeans

some people confuse afghans with indians, and pakistanis.

but turks are for the most part a hybreed of mongoloid and caucasoid, and they are central asian.

most turks have fair skin, small asian eyes, and a caucasoid nose

here is an afghan
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3401/357191393...

here are turks
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/1...

here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359...
Mike

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

elizabeth tayor wrote:
Especially in Afghanistan i saw so many women,children, and even old men with blonde hair, red hair, blue eye, green eyes. Are these nationalities white in history?? are there more middleastern nationalities that look like this? I researched alot about this but I want to hear what real afghans and turks have to say
Afghan's are pure Aryans. They are one of the few-if not only-people who have had no racial mixing in their history. 100% Aryan.
lalalalala

Jessup, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

irfan wrote:
naw, turks look more mongol but they definatly have fair skin. turks are a mixture of caucasian (middle east) and asian (mongolia)
but afghans are not all fair. most afghans are dark,but there face is caucasoid. but compared to europeans, afghans have a longer head, a longer nose, and more facial hair. afghans seem like they have a large nose.
compared with europeans, afghans are darker, mostly have darker eyes, darker hair etc...(some have green eyes). afghans are definatly caucasoid but they look very different from europeans. afghans look more like iranians, pakistanis, and north indians, than europeans
but turks are for the most part a hybreed of mongoloid and caucasoid, and they are central asian.
here is an afghan
here are turks
here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359...
I def disagree with you, ive been to afghanistan and the majority of them are light skinned and persian. they are either european or persian. and look NOTHING like pakistanis who are generally all very dark.
My view

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Afghans are very diverse people, different regions have different looks , you can have afghans who look european -Nawid Rezai- or others who have darker skin tone . Afghans can have blong/brown/black hair green/blue/hazel/brown/blakc eyes.

Afghan can look like europeans/indian/pakistani/ira nian/mongolian/tajik/Uzbeck or genaraly middle eastern.

I say this as an afghan my self , i have black hair/brown eyes light skin tone like coucasian but slightly tanned.

It also has been conquered by a host of people, including the Median and Persian Empires, Alexander the Great, the Seleucids, the Indo-Greeks, Turks, and Mongols. Which had an influance of how afghan look.
leimkuehler

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2009

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghan's are pure Aryans. They are one of the few-if not only-people who have had no racial mixing in their history. 100% Aryan.
that's not true at all. greeks under alexander the great settled in afghanistan after having occupied the area after alexander made his way thru the area. the pashtun group of afghanis are in fact intermingled with the blood of invaders dating back to ancient times.
Sandra

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Judged:

irfan wrote:
here is an afghan
here are turks
here are europeans
http://image42.webshots.com/43/5/97/94/288359... yes i'd say persian and maybe lot of
excuse me what u talkin about Afghans dont look pakistani nor north indian at all ....but yes i'd say persian and maybe lot of look like Jordaian too!!!!!!!!!! I have many afghan friends...
yola

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Judged:

i have seen plently of afghan who are beautiful white skin, only ignorant racist turk, believe that iranian , afghan are dark, no matter how many time you explain it for them, specially those azeri who consider themself oghuz, with their stupid cuacus theory.

turk are mongol period.

if you see a turk , with european look, they are turkified greek, and other eastern european.
Razdan

Boston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

Judged:

Most afghans are dark and look like pakistanis.

The only Afghans that are white are the Nuristanis, Pashais, Pamiri. They are decendents from ancient rig-vedic tribes.

Tajiks and Pashtuns vary in looks can look black to white, to chinese. This is becuase they have been raped by so many invading armies, but most of them are a shade of brown.
Sahin

Tilburg, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

God knows what race you are, Turks consider thereselfes from Altaic origin. Afghans I do not know.
cer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Judged:

turk, peopel with no identity,that is why they are so aggresive and harsh.
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

I have visited afghanistan, and i found more whites green eyes, blue eyes blonde hair, or light brown hair, than anywhere else in middle east.. i agree with the person above, that Afghans are the only race which truly remained Aryan, and they didnt have too many mixture of other races within their race in history.
Jimmy

Hawkesbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

the only reson afghans have more facal hair is because the talaban force men to have breads!
john

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Judged:

Afghans do not look indian or pakistani.. WERE NOT SOUTH ASAINS... AFGHANS ARE clASssified as tajik/pashtun/hazara/ and many other ethnic groups which are all generally light skinned..if anything afghans look persian or greek !!!
Ahksehl

Beverly, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

"
Super D wrote:
"- The Caucasus mountains are between the Black sea and the Caspian sea. They are NOT in Afganistan, nor are they really near Afganistan.
Ahksehl

Beverly, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

The Greek armies of Alexander the Great were an Aryan people,The different regions of ancient Greece were not exactly ethnically homogenous but at least one group, the Ionians, were noted for being blond haired and blue eyed. Alexander's soldiers came from Macedonia and chances are they were rather aryan looking since he himself was. If they left their genes behind with another pocket of Aryan peoples in Afganistan it wouldn't have changed them. A pocket of Indo -European , Aryan people did indeed exist, in a much larger are than they now occupy in Afganistan. There is evidence that attests to them in cave paintings, in mummified graves, and in a written language, Tocharian" which is an Indo European language. It appears that the Indo European peoples may have originated near the caspian sea. While most appear to have gone west, the Tocharians went east yet graves have been found in the western deserts of china with blond mummies wearing tartan cloth that has almost identical patterns to that still made in Keltic countries today. Some of the descendants of these Tocharians also founded the indus cultures. Genetic tests of Indians have shown that the Brahmin class and many of the lighter Indians have European Ancestry. Their "European" ancestry though, has nothing to do with geography, their "European" ancesters probably never spent any time in Europe but instead came from that area of origin near the Caspian.
perfectly said

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

lalalalala wrote:
<quoted text>
I def disagree with you, ive been to afghanistan and the majority of them are light skinned and persian. they are either european or persian. and look NOTHING like pakistanis who are generally all very dark.
I'm afghan and i do not look paki or indian, afghans are usually fair skin with mostly darker hair and darker eyes but there are people that look like anyone, we have the world in one country you can find any kind of look ther, and i think we're considered "white" but i dont know what to say for "ethnicity"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of419
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

487 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 716,375
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 529,920
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 255,677
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 598,737
UNBELIEVRS: The hypocrites won't be there....wh... 6 min Doctor REALITY 1
There is no way into HEAVEN....except through J... 35 min Doctor REALITY 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,141
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••