Bush job approval falls to 29 pct in new poll

Full story: ==> The Truth About Political Stuff <==

Reuters Bush job approval falls to 29 pct in new poll WASHINGTON - President George W. Bush's job approval rating has hit a new low, with 29 percent of the U.S. public saying he is doing an "excellent or pretty ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 2
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
schro

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

That high I'm suprised
bart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

schro wrote:
That high I'm suprised

WAIT TO HIS ADDRESS MONDAY PRIMETIME.IF ITS THAT LOW NOW WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK
Ridge

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

Watch out Nixon your about to be passed at about 90 mph.

New lows are nothing new for this President, I think we are tracking about like the Business ventures he was involved in.

Everyone at the top was paid good money but all of the shareholders got stuck with the debt.

Bush, Cheney, Halliburton and others will do just fine and we will get stuck with the dDeficet and the National debt.
bart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

Ridge wrote:
Watch out Nixon your about to be passed at about 90 mph.
New lows are nothing new for this President, I think we are tracking about like the Business ventures he was involved in.
Everyone at the top was paid good money but all of the shareholders got stuck with the debt.
Bush, Cheney, Halliburton and others will do just fine and we will get stuck with the dDeficet and the National debt.
I WONDER HOW MUCH CHENEY MADE FROM HALLIBURTON
Jimanbeer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

Just wait a few more weeks and the other 29% will wake up and smell the roses.
bart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

Jimanbeer wrote:
Just wait a few more weeks and the other 29% will wake up and smell the roses.
I AM ANTI BUSH,MAYBE SOME OF THE 10,000 NATIONAL GUART TROOPS COULD BE USED TO ROUND UP THE ILLEGALS.
bart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

SORRY TYPE O TROOPS
Glance Winslow

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

A Question To Bart, Shro, Ridge, Jimanbeer

"Out of curiosity how many of you have ever supported Bush & when did you stop supporting him and how long can he last realistically..?"

I think that i'm starting to feel sorry for the guy..

Consider this today
Jimanbeer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

Iv'e never been a fan of Bush's. I wasn't a fan of his fathers either
Ridge

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

I did not vote for him, I supported the attack on Afghanistan but was in disbelief when we they started seriously considering attacking Iraq. I could not believe that we wouldn''t finish our job in Afghanistan and consolodate the support of our allies prior to committing troops in Iraq.
doing homework

Cranston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

bart wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM ANTI BUSH,MAYBE SOME OF THE 10,000 NATIONAL GUART TROOPS COULD BE USED TO ROUND UP THE ILLEGALS.
Please have some respect for the soldiers that have to be under the administration as it is they have to do what they are ordered to do by an unfit commander in cheif regardless of how they may feel. Let Yippies or liked mind people come back into the public light protest against war like today in WA. Every day.

I like to hear your oppinon on Wire taping I belive it is illigal scince Trick Dick Nixson 1974 was impeached. 2001 Qwest Said No To Helping NSA Build List though BellSouth, Verizon,ATT gave up all our phone calls and who we called.

Hoo rah Qwest! Boycott BellSouth, Verizone, ATT let them know we disapprove of NSA planes to recording the largest data base on the american people.

If you want an independent investigation on Bush's administration Call ask your congressman, representative, vote on house resolution 635.

Its the old saying how can you tell when George Bush is lying... His lips are moving.

I would love to see a picture of Bush in hand cuffs getting removed from the white house along with several of there cronies and distrbute all thier mass wealth they have aquired and give it back to Education, Health Care, SSI, Veterans, the elderly, the farmers, our constitional rights, damn near every thing the adminstration has been neglecting.
metoo

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

ditto.
Jimanbeer wrote:
Iv'e never been a fan of Bush's. I wasn't a fan of his fathers either
Ridge

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

At the bequest of the oil companies and others who financed their elections our beloved leaders believe they need to beat the Chinese, Russians, India and others to control energy for our national security ( and industry profits) when in reality our national security depends on independence from Oil.
Ridge

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2006

Master Sun wrote:
I wonder who made this poll, and how many who took it were influenced by celebrities or musicions with no political experience. How do I get to this poll, if its on the internet can i vote twice? Im not supporting Bush or going against him, im just speaking out on the faults of these polls and the people who use them.
Read the article it is a Harris poll that was published in the wall street journal, these polls tend to be a little conservative and have shown to be generally accurate but no poll will be perfect.
His trend is down and Rove going down soon won't help him any.(my prediction he still gets a trial).
And Cheney may not be far behind given the normal reaction of people implicating others when they start feeling lonely and their old buddies start distancing themselves.
Glance Winslow

Newport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2006

Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article it is a Harris poll that was published in the wall street journal, these polls tend to be a little conservative and have shown to be generally accurate but no poll will be perfect.
His trend is down and Rove going down soon won't help him any.(my prediction he still gets a trial).
And Cheney may not be far behind given the normal reaction of people implicating others when they start feeling lonely and their old buddies start distancing themselves.
These polls are accurate to +/-2%, about as accurate as you can get. Other polls will follow in the coming week that will show similar results.

Team G.W.Bush have been attempting to soften his image up over the past month, not that you'll notice it much. But everything is starting to backfire now, all the skeletons in his Whitehouse locker are starting to surface, the pressure is on!

All it needs is a catalyst, just the one person that is prepared to sacrifice their politcal ambitions for the sake of the nation and G.W is on the road to political oblivion.

But he's controlling his enemies with the help of the intel agencies and if you step over the line, you run the risk of being investigated and then branded a supporter of terrorism. This is not disimilar to how Saddam Hussain created his power base, when he purged the Bath Party. Or what Stalin did in the Soviet Union for politcal gain or Hitler, Mau or General Mccarthy.

What they are doing is one of the oldest tricks in the book and you have all been suckered!

Consider this in 2006
coolmind

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2006

maybe more of the other 29% will wake up and the populace demand some sanity and intelligence (smarts) in DC. What Bush as done makes Nixon and Clinton look like choir boys. It's way past time for the crooked bum to go. Keep up the pressue! Let congress know you want change! They want to keep their jobs!
Robert E Grosz SR

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2006

I voted for the guy twice but must say he's become a bitter disappointment. I truly hate liberal's but if I had to make a choice today between Bush and a liberal democrat I'd really have to think on it a while.
francis keymore florida

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2006

coolmind wrote:
maybe more of the other 29% will wake up and the populace demand some sanity and intelligence (smarts) in DC. What Bush as done makes Nixon and Clinton look like choir boys. It's way past time for the crooked bum to go. Keep up the pressue! Let congress know you want change! They want to keep their jobs!
sorry kid you got it all wrong...He is not down to 29%...He is the best the u.s. evr had...The congress is not only down to 29% but must be down to nearly zero...It is congress who approved evrything what
ever Bush decidied was right and wrong,left and right for a population of 270 million individuals.Why is everyone blaming an uneducated individual President bush for everything..It is not his fault,that alan greenspan lowered those interest rates to 1% and he forgot to raise them to where they were when he was in office at 6 and 1/2%..I am still trying to figure it all out,but something is definitely wrong..
metoo

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2006

just gotta love these ill informed responses. i think we should get a president from canada next time. they seem to have all the answers.
francis keymore florida wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry kid you got it all wrong...He is not down to 29%...He is the best the u.s. evr had...The congress is not only down to 29% but must be down to nearly zero...It is congress who approved evrything what
ever Bush decidied was right and wrong,left and right for a population of 270 million individuals.Why is everyone blaming an uneducated individual President bush for everything..It is not his fault,that alan greenspan lowered those interest rates to 1% and he forgot to raise them to where they were when he was in office at 6 and 1/2%..I am still trying to figure it all out,but something is definitely wrong..
francis keymore florida

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2006

metoo wrote:
just gotta love these ill informed responses. i think we should get a president from canada next time. they seem to have all the answers.
<quoted text>
you got it wrong..I am from florida visiting montreal...It is just beautiful in montreal how the population is so freiendly to each other.it sure does not take place where you live..What seem the problem with my comments anyway..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

528 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,670
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min thewordofme 722,284
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 257,027
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 11 min hick_up 48,598
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 5,277
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Dave Nelson 224,674
Men with painted toenails 21 min Jake 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 34 min Krackerjacks 115,653
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••