Is Your Kentucky Congressman Hiding From YOU?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Tell me

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 19, 2013
August is usually the time when members of Congress hold Town Hall meetings in their home districts to take the pulse of their constituents.

But after what happened a few years ago when Tea Party citizens flooded these meetings, some members of Congress are trying to avoid a repeat.

Media reports indicate that many members of Congress are either not holding Town Hall meetings or not publicizing their meetings in advance. According to the New York Times, "there are fewer members of Congress now willing to face their constituents."

++ We're Blowing Congress' Cover!

Grassfire's Patriot Action Network -- one of the largest and most vibrant conservative online social networks in the country -- is blowing Congress' Town Hall cover.

PAN has posted a list of Town Hall meetings taking place this month. So far, our team has tracked down Town Hall meetings in 30 states... but we're still looking!

Go here to see our list of August Town Hall sessions. See if your Kentucky members of Congress are on the list, http://patriotaction.net/forum/topics/august-...

If your member of Congress is not on the list, give them a call and ask if they are holding any Town Hall meetings. Then, post anything you learn as a "comment" here. http://patriotaction.net/forum/topics/august-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 826,491
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min Justice League 3,023
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 55 min andet1987 1,783
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min rbphoenix80 98,922
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,774
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,810
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 611,787
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr James 442,607
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr USA Born 583,185
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 176,430
More from around the web