looking for a girl for my wife

looking for a girl for my wife

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 18, 2013
We r looking for a girl 30 to 40 years in age someone in need of a some one on one with my wife or both of us i am a white male n my wife is mexican she is into giving oral n is very good at it i enjoy watching her with a women or a couple the girl will have to enjoy being the center of attchion
sufferin succatash

West Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 18, 2013
[email protected] you got it going on. How did you convince the uglybag that she wanted fresh pvzzy? You tha man. What you going to do when the chick you haul in is a 10 compared to the 3 your pawning off? looking at some pain Bro.
Hell just go get ya some strange out of town. Better for everyone the old lady will probably preciate the break from your pervert limp azs anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min trifecta1 977,308
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 11 min Buck Crick 131
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Joe Fortuna 88,132
The Future of Politics in America 21 min Johnny 227
People should start looking after the earth 24 min Life is good 62
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Michael 665,329
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min X Pendable 184,721
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Just Think 553
More from around the web