sumerians,minoans,etruscans are of th...

sumerians,minoans,etruscans are of the negro race

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jan 11

Brampton, Canada

#1 Jan 2, 2011
A surprising number of people, do not understand that Museum Art, Movies, and Television, reflect what is called "Artistic license" (also known as dramatic license, historical license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license), it is a colloquial term, or euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact. Beginning during the renaissance and even earlier, European artists took to depicting historical people, as they hoped or imagined them to look. And in doing so, they made everyone White, but that is not reality. In reality: as shown by REAL artifacts, ancient White Greeks, who originated in Central Asia: by the classical period, were mostly a mixed-race people, owing to admixture with the original Black Europeans they encountered when they arrived in Europe (circa 1,200 B.C.). Troy was an Anatolian City, REAL artifacts clearly show that Anatolians were Black people. Jesus was a Hebrew, REAL artifacts clearly show that Hebrews were Black people, same with Persians and Egyptians. But one special mention concerning the Egyptian image: that does not reflect "Artistic license" rather, that reflects a simple attempt to lie! Because in fact, it is the image of a real ruler of Egypt: a GREEK ruler of Egypt during the Ptolemaic period. Greek and Roman artifacts from their respective periods of occupation in Egypt, are routinely used, along with fake and re-worked artifacts of Egyptians and others too, by degenerate racists to portray them as REAL Egyptians, thus indicating that Egyptians, and other ancients, were White people. That is purposeful revisionist history - a lie!. To prove these statements go to www.realhistoryww.com also read AFRICAN PRESECNCE IN EARLY EUROPE by IVAN and nature knows no color line by J.A. rogers. CHECK OUT OTTO THE I and his wife of noble lineage in a cathedral in germany both are anglo saxson and both are BLACK
Examine the dynamics

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 2, 2011
Gadawayan, The egyptians who were black did the same thing! even the slaves were perpetuated as similar to the egyptians. and even their heiroglyphs often present the egyptians differently than the golden molds of their faces do. the glyphs look like arabs, the molds look like africans. this was no conspiracy. egyptain "egyptized" everyone. must you try and blame a white guy yet again for this?
all you are doing is the same thing in reverse. since Roman times white is the main portrayal of people. now you wanna make them all black.
total bullsht. just like the whiteness you oppose.
people were from different regions and they were different colors and they werent black when you wanna say they were.
i know you wanna say hebrews were black. but some black guy will claim they were white and that the arabs were black.
further, that means that the black egyptians persecuted and enslaved the black hebrews. but no wait! that must have happened when the greeks were egyptian-according to your revisionist history. how ridiculous!
i know a black guy on here who argued that egyptians were black....until it was pointed out that they engaged in slavery...then he didnt want to talk anymore because he had previously been saying white people invented slavery.
he crosssed himself up and he knew it.
so, please stop this bullsht. mid easterners vary all the way from white to black from the black sea and caucus mountains to egypt to iran and back. i know middle easterners who are whiter than a sheet. i know mid easterners who are black as coal.
i know an etruscan lady who is so beautiful! she is black.
the ancient books didnt highlight race like we do today. it doesnt mean that all were the same color. perhaps they were initially if you believe the story of the tower of babel.
but obviously things changed. it wasnt a white environment nor was it black.
i get so sick and tired of hearing people try to expound on this and justify it either way. total horsesht!
so, why dont you just man up, stop pussy footin' around and just say you are a racist and that you hate white people?
its silly for you to try and rewrite history yet again to make it fit your racism.

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#3 Jan 2, 2011
Is this the same one who claimed Cleopatra was black?

Either way, it is just silly to try and re-write history. It is really annoying when the revisionist doesn't know what they are talking about.

Sumerians may or may not have been dark skinned. The truth of the matter is we do not know enough about them to be sure. So any declarations of race are mere supposition.

Minoans were Hellenes. They were cousins to the Greeks. It would be most obvious that they resembled one another. If this were NOT the case, I would expect that some description from antiquity would have mentioned such a startling difference.

Etruscans are a bit of a mystery too. But Etruscan statuary, frescoes and mosaics depict them as lighter skinned (lighter than Africans, that is). And no crap about someone else making their art. After the Italians (Latins) expelled them, they were "persona non grata" in Italy, most of the art was destroyed or sold, and NO ONE was making depictions of those guys, anymore.

And finally, why do the revisionists (especially ones who are Afro-centric) always pick the LOSERS of history?

You guys ARE aware that there are many cool black folks from history?

You don't have to clip people from other races and try to change their origins.

You can use you OWN HEROES. They do exist, I promise.
Examine the Dynamics

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 2, 2011
not sure what his view is of Cleopatra. it could go either way depending on the slant to the rest of the story.

great post!

we need some sobriety in thought and a lot less rhetorical expression.

i dont excuse anything that whites did that were wrong but to take the position that everything was really black and whites ruined it all is just incorrect and.....racist.

so thanks for the level headed post.

just think in a couple more decades people will try to say Osama Bin Laden was black or white. the claim will be that the video was altered one way or another-depending on the slant!
The Innkeeper wrote:
Is this the same one who claimed Cleopatra was black?
Either way, it is just silly to try and re-write history. It is really annoying when the revisionist doesn't know what they are talking about.
Sumerians may or may not have been dark skinned. The truth of the matter is we do not know enough about them to be sure. So any declarations of race are mere supposition.
Minoans were Hellenes. They were cousins to the Greeks. It would be most obvious that they resembled one another. If this were NOT the case, I would expect that some description from antiquity would have mentioned such a startling difference.
Etruscans are a bit of a mystery too. But Etruscan statuary, frescoes and mosaics depict them as lighter skinned (lighter than Africans, that is). And no crap about someone else making their art. After the Italians (Latins) expelled them, they were "persona non grata" in Italy, most of the art was destroyed or sold, and NO ONE was making depictions of those guys, anymore.
And finally, why do the revisionists (especially ones who are Afro-centric) always pick the LOSERS of history?
You guys ARE aware that there are many cool black folks from history?
You don't have to clip people from other races and try to change their origins.
You can use you OWN HEROES. They do exist, I promise.

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#5 Jan 2, 2011
I cannot understand why folks will not just study their history.

There are many, MANY examples of daring, dashing adventures from all over the Earth, by many different races of people. To be perfectly frank, compared to the ancients, our accomplishments in the here and now, particularly in light of our technological advantages, pale into near insignificance.

But if I were tasked to write about an African (or Negro, as the author of this thread states) in history, I could come up with some very interesting fellows.

Hannibal Barca. His army fought the mighty empire of Rome for over TEN YEARS, in their own backyard, crossing the Alps with elephants and all. How could Hollywood NOT make a blockbuster on this story?

Shaka Zulu. Again, our black hero is at a severe disadvantage, this time fighting against the mighty British Empire, in Africa. Made a very impressive accounting for himself, enough of an impression that the Royals in England invited him to an audience.

And so on.

So why do I not hear them touting those guys?

Because most people today are IGNORANT OF HISTORY.

And it shows.
Examine the Dynamics

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2011
their goal (these bloggers) is not to examine history for bright spots. its to alter it for racial purposes. you have brought up some good examples that i will be reading about.

but these posters like to repeat rhetorical things they hear from their homegrown racial backgrounds. they actually perpetuate the same things that racists from the past did.

its hatred with a new agenda-to re write history.

its been done before.

the funny thing is many of them dont even know their own heroes in history. kind of like how in the 80's blacks wore the african continent as an emblem but of course couldnt name anyone or anything african. it was just a show and no substance.

it fell by the wayside when somebody made all the money the could.
and even more ironic is how much more money they could have made if they had increased the knowledge about all things african.

but the followers really didnt want to know that. they just wanted some bling without the education.

instead they work on conspiracy theories- a continuance of fraudulent ideaologlies.
The Innkeeper wrote:
I cannot understand why folks will not just study their history.
There are many, MANY examples of daring, dashing adventures from all over the Earth, by many different races of people. To be perfectly frank, compared to the ancients, our accomplishments in the here and now, particularly in light of our technological advantages, pale into near insignificance.
But if I were tasked to write about an African (or Negro, as the author of this thread states) in history, I could come up with some very interesting fellows.
Hannibal Barca. His army fought the mighty empire of Rome for over TEN YEARS, in their own backyard, crossing the Alps with elephants and all. How could Hollywood NOT make a blockbuster on this story?
Shaka Zulu. Again, our black hero is at a severe disadvantage, this time fighting against the mighty British Empire, in Africa. Made a very impressive accounting for himself, enough of an impression that the Royals in England invited him to an audience.
And so on.
So why do I not hear them touting those guys?
Because most people today are IGNORANT OF HISTORY.
And it shows.
Cal

Redondo Beach, CA

#8 Jan 3, 2011
The above are facts, not being racist

Since: Jan 11

Brampton, Canada

#9 Jan 6, 2011
The Egyptians never Conquered a people and took their identities and changed they way they look like the white race has done. Not only did they conquer the dark skinned people of the mediteranean in the 3rd century B.C and change their gods from dark skinned to a white apollo and zeus. then they went to persia and destroyed their records and intergrated and took wives and raped men and women and pushed their seed into the dark skinned persian people. That is why now you have light skinned white looking persians and even china was touched. They have found tombs from white greco-roman soldiers intergrating with the native chinese population in ancient times. Same thing with the native americans the aztecs were a very dark skinned people until they were conquered by the spanish now they look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THEIR FOREFATHERS. and yes Black egyptains enslaved black HEBREWS and also black babylonians enslaved black HEBREWS.So please study true history not a lie.Also you have not even studied the black kings of europe. LIKe otto the I of germany or king offa of england and many many many others. So before you talk about egypt please note. BLACK PEOPLE HAVE DONE WAY MORE THAN JUST AFRICA OR EGYPT.

Since: Jan 11

Brampton, Canada

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Why dont they talk about this. They never do because they are always pushing white surpremecy Instead of telling the truth. And please understand just because someone talks about black history and talks about the lies now being uncovered through the true unearthing of artifacts that dont lie does not mean he is racist or hates white peiople no I hate LIES. Examine the Dynamics of the TRUTH
TO Gadayawman

Redondo Beach, CA

#11 Jan 6, 2011
GADAYAWAN wrote:
Why dont they talk about this. They never do because they are always pushing white surpremecy Instead of telling the truth. And please understand just because someone talks about black history and talks about the lies now being uncovered through the true unearthing of artifacts that dont lie does not mean he is racist or hates white peiople no I hate LIES. Examine the Dynamics of the TRUTH
Wha Wha Wha ..... it's not important to talk about it that's why
STFU
Examine the dynamics

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 6, 2011
Gadawayan, before the 3rd century b.c. it was the egyptains enslaving others and incorporating them into their culture.

history is full of a "world power" taking lands and raping and pillaging and forcing conscription on those people. the early powers prior to 3rd century b.c. were not white. they were black and middle eastern.

you cant blame whites for everything just because you hate them so much.

you can say blacks have done more than just africa and egypt. dont know what you mean. but if you wanna say the whole world was black before, you are stoned. lets hear the one about black englishmen from pre historic times. i am sure you are gonna roll that one out anytime now. sheesh!

all world powers infringed on the rights over everyone they conquered. plain and simple. if you wanna pick up the argument at 3rd century b.c.you are just being selective on what you wish to point out and nothing more.

and you can say hebrews were black but they werent. and when you say blacks egyptians enslaved black jews, i know tons of black people who would disagree with you just because they wouldnt wanna admit egyptians or blacks enslaved anyone first.

all of you have a different perverted slant on the history you wanna make a fact.. but its fiction. try and realize how obviously racist you are.

bitterness is no way to live your life son.

go see a shrink. thank GOD for what you have. and realize that balck or white doesnt matter. we have freedom and can live free and can do something with out free BESIDES make rhetorical racist statements that serve no purpose.

go for a free walk. go breathe the free air. and if you are living so much worse than my white ass. let me know and i will show you how to get assistance.
GADAYAWAN wrote:
The Egyptians never Conquered a people and took their identities and changed they way they look like the white race has done. Not only did they conquer the dark skinned people of the mediteranean in the 3rd century B.C and change their gods from dark skinned to a white apollo and zeus. then they went to persia and destroyed their records and intergrated and took wives and raped men and women and pushed their seed into the dark skinned persian people. That is why now you have light skinned white looking persians and even china was touched. They have found tombs from white greco-roman soldiers intergrating with the native chinese population in ancient times. Same thing with the native americans the aztecs were a very dark skinned people until they were conquered by the spanish now they look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THEIR FOREFATHERS. and yes Black egyptains enslaved black HEBREWS and also black babylonians enslaved black HEBREWS.So please study true history not a lie.Also you have not even studied the black kings of europe. LIKe otto the I of germany or king offa of england and many many many others. So before you talk about egypt please note. BLACK PEOPLE HAVE DONE WAY MORE THAN JUST AFRICA OR EGYPT.

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#13 Jan 7, 2011
GADAYAWAN wrote:
The Egyptians never Conquered a people and took their identities and changed they way they look like the white race has done.
Again, your ignorance of history is boundless.

You remember the biblical story of Moses?

Why did they need Pharoah's permission to leave Egypt? Because they were a conquered and enslaved people.

Many of Egypt's warriors from that period were conquered and enslaved BLACK Africans from areas south of Egypt.

Egypt had many conflicts, with many different peoples, from many different races. They enslaved many peoples, up and through the medieval period. The Mamelukes were slaves, and warriors and special forces, all in one.

Read a REAL history book. Not the trash you are finding on the internet. Any asshole can post any kind of garbage and try to pass it as truth.

I mean, YOU are here doing it, so that means anybody can.
TrueHistory

Kernersville, NC

#14 Feb 15, 2011
As you began to study ancient black history you will find that blacks held many powerful kingdoms, they travelled and settled into different lands where they eventually intermixed with other races and that is what you see in Arabia, Asia, and Europe. Also in some instances they were conquered and displaced from those lands.

For example we read where ancient writers described the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Colchis, and sometimes the Hebrews as being related to one another because of their physical appearance, but if we look at these people today they are highly mixed, these modern populations do not resemble the people that the ancient writers described as thick lipped, wooly hair and burnt skinned.

Since: Jan 11

Brampton, Canada

#15 Feb 15, 2011
TrueHistory is correct A surprising number of people, do not understand that Museum Art, Movies, and Television, reflect what is called "Artistic license" (also known as dramatic license, historical license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license), it is a colloquial term, or euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact. Beginning during the renaissance and even earlier, European artists took to depicting historical people, as they hoped or imagined them to look. And in doing so, they made everyone White, but that is not reality. In reality: as shown by REAL artifacts, ancient White people, who originated in Southern Palastine as the Edomites in Eglish, in Hebrew its AHDAWAM or adumi in the egyptian language: by the classical period,they were intergrating with the native original Black Aboriginal Europeans (JAPHETIC PEOPLE) they encountered when they migrated to Europe (circa 1,200 B.C.). Troy was an Anatolian City, REAL artifacts clearly show that Anatolians were Black people. Jesus was a Hebrew, REAL artifacts clearly show that Hebrews were Black people, same with Persians and Egyptians. But one special mention concerning the Egyptian image: that does not reflect "Artistic license" rather, that reflects a simple attempt to lie! Because in fact, it is the image of a real ruler of Egypt: a GREEK ruler of Egypt during the Ptolemaic period. Greek and Roman artifacts from their respective periods of occupation in Egypt, are routinely used, along with fake and re-worked artifacts of Egyptians and others too, by degenerate racists to portray them as REAL Egyptians, thus indicating that Egyptians, and other ancients, were White people. That is purposeful revisionist history - a lie!

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#16 Feb 16, 2011
GADAYAWAN wrote:
TrueHistory is correct A surprising number of people, do not understand that Museum Art, Movies, and Television, reflect what is called "Artistic license" (also known as dramatic license, historical license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license), it is a colloquial term, or euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact. Beginning during the renaissance and even earlier, European artists took to depicting historical people, as they hoped or imagined them to look. And in doing so, they made everyone White, but that is not reality. In reality: as shown by REAL artifacts, ancient White people, who originated in Southern Palastine as the Edomites in Eglish, in Hebrew its AHDAWAM or adumi in the egyptian language: by the classical period,they were intergrating with the native original Black Aboriginal Europeans (JAPHETIC PEOPLE) they encountered when they migrated to Europe (circa 1,200 B.C.). Troy was an Anatolian City, REAL artifacts clearly show that Anatolians were Black people. Jesus was a Hebrew, REAL artifacts clearly show that Hebrews were Black people, same with Persians and Egyptians. But one special mention concerning the Egyptian image: that does not reflect "Artistic license" rather, that reflects a simple attempt to lie! Because in fact, it is the image of a real ruler of Egypt: a GREEK ruler of Egypt during the Ptolemaic period. Greek and Roman artifacts from their respective periods of occupation in Egypt, are routinely used, along with fake and re-worked artifacts of Egyptians and others too, by degenerate racists to portray them as REAL Egyptians, thus indicating that Egyptians, and other ancients, were White people. That is purposeful revisionist history - a lie!
No.
White Greeks kicked the Egyptians' asses and ruled them for centuries.
Deal with it.
Alex

Rotorua, New Zealand

#17 Jul 7, 2012
"owing to admixture with the original Black Europeans..."
Black Europsean?

GADAYAWAN There is no such thing. Europeans are well, European. Blacks are negros from sub saharan Africa. Negros even try to claim connection to Chinese civilization. Anything to make them feel like they've got some connection to a classical high culture, because there is NONE in sub saharan Africa.
They'll be claiming Notre Dame cathedral, or Windsor Castle was built by blacks next. Such a useless race, the negro; having to steal the historical and cultural identites of others.
P.S. If blacks did create all these classical civilizations, why don't we see any great classical civilization in sub saharan Africa? Why is it all straw huts and people running about in animal skin, or European clothing?
tito perdue

Wetumpka, AL

#19 Sep 16, 2013
Hilarious. Black people are notoriously the least accomplished of all the bipeds, and were fitted by nature to serve as slaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dang Jersey Piney 994,964
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,142
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Michael 699,308
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,269
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,837
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr ROG 36
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 6 hr lookforlove23 4