The UN is planning on pushing their l...

The UN is planning on pushing their laws on the USA

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Nobody

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 30, 2012
How does everyone feel about returning back to the 1700s British rules? Thats were we are headed. In 1776 it was about 20% taxes we went to war over. If you look into it you will see what I mean.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 1, 2012
And with Barack Obama's help,the UN's plans will likely become a REALITY in America one day. It's all being set up as we speak. Obama doesn't LOVE you,America,he wants to CHANGE you:TO HIS OWN 'GLORY'. He wants to go down in history as a man who CHANGED THE WORLD in a way,and to an extent,that no other man in modern history has. And don't be surprised if he eventually brings in his 'United Nations possee' to enforce globalistic CHANGE upon the people of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min StarC 590,673
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 2 min Stupid Thread 68
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 min Johnny 3,073
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Dave Nelson 839,827
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Stupid Thread 100,074
bless the jews (Nov '08) 9 min Stupid Thread 7,227
Would a Somali girl marry a non-Somali man in L... (Dec '13) 12 min Stupid Thread 48
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min waaasssuuup 612,213
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 59 min waaasssuuup 4,590
More from around the web