i love him and i want to find him...

i love him and i want to find him...

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

knothead

Laredo, TX

#1 Mar 30, 2010
my name is rae rae.....Reanaute Kaye Hart...Im on facebook or you can email if any one has any info at.........reanautehart@rocket mail.com......i have straighten my life up and am in college to build aand tear down blackhawk helicopters....one luv..
knothead

Laredo, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2010
my husband is AINSLEY URTHAN HART AKA MICHEAL HART,ERENSON OR BIG MIKE....HE A JAMAICAN BORN AUSGUST 1969 I HEARD HE WAS LIVING ON PEASE WITH A AMY EMERSON...IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME..HE WORKS THE LOBOR HALLS THERE IN HOUSTON..HE USE TO LOAD TRUCKS..THE LAST LABORHALL I REMEMBER HIM WORKING WAS THE ONE ON TELEPHONE ROAD..........i LOVE HIM AND MISS HIM SO MUCH................
reanaute hart

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2014
knothead wrote:
my husband is AINSLEY URTHAN HART AKA MICHEAL HART,ERENSON OR BIG MIKE....HE A JAMAICAN BORN AUSGUST 1969 I HEARD HE WAS LIVING ON PEASE WITH A AMY EMERSON...IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME..HE WORKS THE LOBOR HALLS THERE IN HOUSTON..HE USE TO LOAD TRUCKS..THE LAST LABORHALL I REMEMBER HIM WORKING WAS THE ONE ON TELEPHONE ROAD..........i LOVE HIM AND MISS HIM SO MUCH..........
i finally found my husband and were back together thank u god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Travesty 58,787
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min TRUE CATHOLIC here 695,268
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr Sandy Hook 1
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 3 hr james 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Big Al 994,009
8 Seconds to Church Street 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Malaia Obama: another blind "gold digger" on th... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr majority 446,201
More from around the web