Just keepin' it REAL 4-15-13

Just keepin' it REAL 4-15-13

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 15, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/legal-pot-draws-tourist... Legal pot in Washington is now drawing tourists....You can even have sex with animals in Washington state without fear of being charged with a crime. I mean,what kind of GODLESS KOOKS are governing Washington state??!! Rest assured,the Lord will glorify His Name and bring judgement upon Washington state unless it changes the morality of it's laws. Just keepin' it REAL.
Marge

Knoxville, TN

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Legalizing marijuana has nothing to do with being Godless. Who do you think made it in the first place? God put certain things here on Earth for medical purposes. I suppose now you're going to come back at me with "you must be a drug addict" or something rediculously similar. Well, rest assured, I am not. I do believe however that a person with cancer should be able to smoke their pain away. I watched my husband rot in pain from cancer because he didn't want to break the law.Can you hionestly say that is acceptable because there are some people out there who abuse it? Well,the fact is that people abuse everything! There's not a medication on the planet that some idiot isn't over using to get high.So step down off your pedestal sir and grow up a little. The "you can't have it because i think God wouldn't like it" attitude is keeping a lot of people in very intense pain. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone but just once, for one day I wish all the people like you could go through that pain for just one day. You'd shut your mouths about the "Godlessness" of marijuana.Have a nice day.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Marge wrote:
Legalizing marijuana has nothing to do with being Godless. Who do you think made it in the first place? God put certain things here on Earth for medical purposes. I suppose now you're going to come back at me with "you must be a drug addict" or something rediculously similar. Well, rest assured, I am not. I do believe however that a person with cancer should be able to smoke their pain away. I watched my husband rot in pain from cancer because he didn't want to break the law.Can you hionestly say that is acceptable because there are some people out there who abuse it? Well,the fact is that people abuse everything! There's not a medication on the planet that some idiot isn't over using to get high.So step down off your pedestal sir and grow up a little. The "you can't have it because i think God wouldn't like it" attitude is keeping a lot of people in very intense pain. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone but just once, for one day I wish all the people like you could go through that pain for just one day. You'd shut your mouths about the "Godlessness" of marijuana.Have a nice day.
So I guess,IN YOUR VIEW OF REALITY,God meant for MONEY-CRAVING men to take barley and hops and turn them into a billion dollar industry that has ruined and taken BILLIONS OF LIVES over the years,huh?? And don't give me no CRAP about 'drinking in moderation'. God said 'Be ye SOBER'. And even if He meant that in a 'spiritual sense',why would that not also mean in a PHYSICAL sense??! O.k.??! So don't give me none of your maryjane CRAP,ma'am! If you wanna' toot your maryjane smokes without feeling guilty about,that's between you and your body when your health starts to fail. SMOKE IS SMOKE. And the only thing God ever intended to enter human lungs in CLEAN,FRESH AIR! Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 15, 2013
The homosexual lifestyle may gain 'acceptance' from many in American society,but the REALITY is that homosexual behavior is a 'SPIRITUAL CANCER' that has brought pain,sorrow,lonliness,and disappointment to many who have chosen that lifestyle. I want to invite EVERY HOMOSEXUAL,and LESBIAN,reading this to discover 'REAL PEACE',and JOY,and HAPPINESS,through the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Cross of Calvary! Do you know the REAL reason why you're so UNHAPPY being homosexual?? Because God did not create you to be happy with a lifestyle that He KNOWS.....is the work of Satan the devil. And he wants to FREE YOU from the PRISON called HOMOSEXUALITY! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 15, 2013
This earth is populated by BILLIONS and BILLIONS of HUMAN BEINGS and ANIMALS,and yet atheists want PROOF that the Lord Jesus Christ is....REAL. Those screwy atheist squirrels KNOW that the Lord is REAL. They're just RUNNING FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT Who's CONVICTING them,convicting their conscious. The REALITY is they simply want to be free to live and think and SIN without feeling GUILTY,without feeling ACCOUNTABLE to a Divine,Eternal Being after they die. All they're doing is SELLING THEIR SOUL.....to SATAN THE DEVIL..by REJECTING God's FORGIVNESS through the Holy Cross of Calvary. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!!,AND LET every ABORTION 'POOR EXCUSE FOR A R-E-A-L DOCTOR' know that Christ Almighty S-E-E-S every MURDER that you perform in your little,nasty clinics,and He W-I-L-L hold you ACCOUNTABLE when you stand before His Throne after you die!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Changing subjects.....the Miami Heat are going back to....yep,Cleveland,Ohio tonight. Oh the pain...oh the feelings of rejection...oh the feelings of being abandoned...the anger..the disappointment.. Hey,Cleveland Cavaliers fans,you may as well accept REALITY: Your 'king' has departed. He's gone,he's happy...it's time to move on with your own individual lives. It's almost as if the Lord Jesus Christ is trying to tell the Cleveland Cavaliers fans that they should have never had such 'worshipful feelings' towards LeBron James in the first place. Is LeBron 'partly' to blame for that?? Did HE cause you all to 'worship' his accomplishments on the basketball court?? It's time to let go and move on,Cavaliers fans. Given time,your team will re-emerge. But embracing 'Boo-Bird-ism' is a sad REALITY to hold on to.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 15, 2013
There's no such thing as 'why I'm no longer a christian'. If you've heard the Gospel Message and you're not saved TODAY,you were NEVER SAVED IN THE PAST! Salvation is a ONE TIME EVENT that happens when you TRULY believe in the Lord Jesus Christ....for REAL! God does not 'TAKE AWAY YOUR SALVATION!!' Only Satan the Wicked One convinces believers of that! That's what he does!!: CREATE DOUBT!!! He did it with mother Eve in the Garden of Eden,and he'll do it with YOU!! Once you're saved,you are saved UNTIL THE DAY OF REDEMPTION!!! Just ask the thief on the cross!! Well....ask him when you get to heaven!! Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/legal-po t-draws-tourists-colo-wash-4-2 0-080748223.html Legal pot in Washington is now drawing tourists....You can even have sex with animals in Washington state without fear of being charged with a crime. I mean,what kind of GODLESS KOOKS are governing Washington state??!! Rest assured,the Lord will glorify His Name and bring judgement upon Washington state unless it changes the morality of it's laws. Just keepin' it REAL.
http://news.yahoo.com/legal-pot-draws-tourist... I mean,just look at this dude! He looks like one of those countrybumpkins you'd see having sex with farm animals!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 15, 2013
O.k.,maybe that was mean. I mean,but good grief man!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#11 Apr 15, 2013
Many people will leave this world tonight knowing that the Lord Jesus Christ and His angels will be there,wherever THERE is,waiting to receve their REPENTANT,F-O-R-G-V-E-N souls tonight. Let all of the inhabitants of the earth praise His Holy,Almighty Name!! But there will also be many many people who will leave this world tonight rejecting Him to the very end. There's no hope for such a one....outside of Calvary. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Today is the day of salvation,for you are not promised tomorrow!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#13 Apr 16, 2013
The Lord Jesus Christ wants to SAVE your soul,TODAY. Just keepin' it REAL.
Monkeys Uncle

Inman, SC

#14 Apr 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/legal-po t-draws-tourists-colo-wash-4-2 0-080748223.html Legal pot in Washington is now drawing tourists....You can even have sex with animals in Washington state without fear of being charged with a crime. I mean,what kind of GODLESS KOOKS are governing Washington state??!! Rest assured,the Lord will glorify His Name and bring judgement upon Washington state unless it changes the morality of it's laws. Just keepin' it REAL.
LOL keeping it real haa haa yeah right you start talking about an imaginary being hee hee yes you are keeping it real hee hee. You are an animal no matter how much you protest it you are not going to change it you are an insignificant animal on an insignificant planet in an insignificant solar system no matter how much you little book of fairy tails tell you different. Keeping it real hee hee hee.
Dr Strangelove

Inman, SC

#15 Apr 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The Lord Jesus Christ wants to SAVE your soul,TODAY. Just keepin' it REAL.
Then in all fairness I'll chose the god with the hammer since your god got nailed to a tree.
favvavv

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Apr 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… U Feel Lucky?
God person is as dead as a Human can get
Doctor REALITY

United States

#17 May 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 670,376
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min ROCCO 100,669
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Jehova Witness 980,184
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,657
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,289
What are your greatest skincare concerns? 2 hr Patricia Marie 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web