Cheerific

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2013
I heard Cheerific got one of their titles revoked in the Charleston cheer competition. Too bad. They have great teams. If only they would put girls on them that are the right ages! It's a shame those little girls had to learn the lesson the hard way by having their team dismantled and trophy taken away. Sorry, but you parents should be teaching your children to win fairly, not by cheating. Apparently this has been going on for many years. The coaches and parents should be ashamed of yourselves. Let them be kids and have fun. Who cares if you win first place at every competition if you are cheating to do it?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 951,435
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 11 min Jayanth 1,990
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 16 min Diwakar 334
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min HipGnosis 180,066
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min andet1987 5,992
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Phooey 627,791
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min gundee123 14,713
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min RiccardoFire 615,692
More from around the web