#2 Mar 2, 2013
asking the morons here for advice?
puh-lease

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#3 Mar 2, 2013
jp services wrote:
My son was missing/runaway for 3 weeks, not going to school and on the lam. Then I saw him getting on #2 school bus at 5pm at Little Pantry in Merlin Oregon. I thought to chase the bus down but didn't. The next morning I called the school district and the school. Sure enough he was at Jerry and Amy Harrington's house and not going to school. When ask why he was there he said that my son said that I said it was alright for him to stay there." I am so angry" is my son the first to be brought home like this? Did my son get to smoke weed and look at dirty books? Was he touched? WHO DO i SUE. please help me.
I'm wondering how your son could be missing for 3 weeks, and then you find him, yet dont confront him. You just let him go on his way again?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I'm not sure what your recourse would be. If you know of an honest lawyer, and my opinion is they are hard to come by, maybe he/she can give you advise.

Doesnt seem right that someone could shelter your child for weeks w/o calling you and telling you he is safe..........

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 7, 2013
jp services wrote:
My son was missing/runaway for 3 weeks, not going to school and on the lam. Then I saw him getting on #2 school bus at 5pm at Little Pantry in Merlin Oregon. I thought to chase the bus down but didn't. The next morning I called the school district and the school. Sure enough he was at Jerry and Amy Harrington's house and not going to school. When ask why he was there he said that my son said that I said it was alright for him to stay there." I am so angry" is my son the first to be brought home like this? Did my son get to smoke weed and look at dirty books? Was he touched? WHO DO i SUE. please help me.
Your son was missing for 3 weeks and when you saw him you did NIOTHING. This I find unbelievable. You need to take more care of your child/ren and make sure that they are safe. Something in this story does not run true to form. I think there is something missing..........
Just my view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min bacon hater 774,132
INDESIT MASLAK ) Servis 299 I5 34 indesit Servi... 18 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min preteen girl 604,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Lyndi 175,563
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Charlie Sheen 265,024
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min USA Born 559,063
EMIRGAN indesit Beyaz Esya 299 I5 34 Servisi is... 53 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 441,758
More from around the web