im having sexual fantasies for my mom...

im having sexual fantasies for my mom. what do i do?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 15, 2012
the past couple of weeks i have been sexual fantasies only for my mom. i am 16 and i want to talk to her about it but im afraid she will take it the wrong way. i dont know what to do and i cant talk to her anymore cause every time i see her it gets me on
ItsLikeThis

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2012
You're "afraid to talk to her because she may take it the wrong way"??? The fuck?? There's NO OTHER way to take it. It isn't normal or healthy for a 16yr old to have sexual fantasies about their own moms. That's just disgusting and perverse. Why don't you try to find another love or lust interest? That should get your mind off of your mom, and if you can't talk to her, you should talk to someone else because you definitely have a problem.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#3 Dec 15, 2012
The very thought of going back in the same hole I came out of is enough to make me celibate.
ItsLikeThis

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
The very thought of going back in the same hole I came out of is enough to make me celibate.
RTFL LMAO.... I'm with you when you're right! Idk what the hell is going on with people these days...

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#5 Dec 15, 2012
soulxcaster wrote:
the past couple of weeks i have been sexual fantasies only for my mom. i am 16 and i want to talk to her about it but im afraid she will take it the wrong way. i dont know what to do and i cant talk to her anymore cause every time i see her it gets me on
It sounds like you have the Oedipus Complex, you need some professional help and very soon.
Uncle Ben

Warrington, UK

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Man, that is SO messed up. They might call it an Oedipus complex but that's inaccurate because Oedipus Rex didn't know it was his mum when he had sex with her. If you can't look at her now, try imagining her not being able to look at or talk to you ever again, because that's what will happen when you tell her you wanna get freaky with her. The other part of the Oedipus complex is a fear your dad wants to castrate you, and if your dad finds out about this, that fear will be legitimate, because he WILL want to castrate you. Either way, seek help, and in the meantime, have PLENTY of cold showers. Also, was it really wise to put a picture of yourself on your profile and then starting a thread saying how you literally want to be a muthafucka?
Uncle Ben

Warrington, UK

#7 Dec 15, 2012
And anyway, an Oedipus complex is the SUB-CONCIOUS desire to have sex with your mother, and everyone has it, according to Freud (but he was full of crap, he's entirely specious reasoning was that the narrative of Oedipus Rex has remained popular for 2,500 years, therefore it must be because it acts out our subconscious desire to break society's biggest taboos. Pish, just like EVERYTHING Freud said, he was a jebend). I think the CONSCIOUS desire to have sex with your mother is a Norman Bates complex.
ItsLikeThis

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Uncle Ben wrote:
Man, that is SO messed up. They might call it an Oedipus complex but that's inaccurate because Oedipus Rex didn't know it was his mum when he had sex with her. If you can't look at her now, try imagining her not being able to look at or talk to you ever again, because that's what will happen when you tell her you wanna get freaky with her. The other part of the Oedipus complex is a fear your dad wants to castrate you, and if your dad finds out about this, that fear will be legitimate, because he WILL want to castrate you. Either way, seek help, and in the meantime, have PLENTY of cold showers. Also, was it really wise to put a picture of yourself on your profile and then starting a thread saying how you literally want to be a muthafucka?
Lmao @ "literally want to be a muthafucka"...you guys are hilarious. But on the serious side...anyone who thinks like this may have a brain dysfunction, so common sense would escape them.
anon

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Uncle Ben, dreams of having sex with your mother are actually quite common. I suggest you delve further into psychology and learn a little 'cause you're making yourself look like an uneducated fool.

To the op, as long as you don't act out these fantasies then all is fine. We all have intrusive thoughts of doing something we really shouldn't. If these thoughts because obsessive then see your gp.
Uncle Ben

Warrington, UK

#10 Dec 15, 2012
anon wrote:
Uncle Ben, dreams of having sex with your mother are actually quite common. I suggest you delve further into psychology and learn a little 'cause you're making yourself look like an uneducated fool.
To the op, as long as you don't act out these fantasies then all is fine. We all have intrusive thoughts of doing something we really shouldn't. If these thoughts because obsessive then see your gp.
Please explain how I'm making myself look like an 'uneducated fool'. You can't make a statement like that without providing reasoning along with it. Indulge me with your deep psychological insight. And please explain to me how having a dream about something is the same as having the conscious urge to do it? Is that something Lacan said because I know he was full of crap too.
anon

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Uncle Ben wrote:
<quoted text> Please explain how I'm making myself look like an 'uneducated fool'. You can't make a statement like that without providing reasoning along with it. Indulge me with your deep psychological insight. And please explain to me how having a dream about something is the same as having the conscious urge to do it? Is that something Lacan said because I know he was full of crap too.
Read up on "intrusive thoughts" you muppet. These are conscious thoughts, not dreams. Everyone has these kinds of thoughts, from sex with a relative to harming someone. It's when they become obsessive that help should be sought. As long as the op doesn't act on these thoughts he is perfectly normal.
Uncle Ben

Warrington, UK

#12 Dec 15, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on "intrusive thoughts" you muppet. These are conscious thoughts, not dreams. Everyone has these kinds of thoughts, from sex with a relative to harming someone. It's when they become obsessive that help should be sought. As long as the op doesn't act on these thoughts he is perfectly normal.
A) The above answers from everybody are tongue-in-cheek because this is a little jebend just trying to get a reaction. Case in point, he has a second thread asking mothers if they've done it with their sons. B) I thought you said delve DEEPER into psychology. Where did you read that blinding insight into the inner workings of the human mind, the back of a Frosties packet? Wouldn't you say that, if this guy was serious, bringing it up in an Internet forum and considering discussing it with his mum is beyond intrusive?
Uncle Ben

Warrington, UK

#13 Dec 15, 2012
C) If you really want to get pedantic, you said 'dreams', not me. Go back to your My First DSMIV.
Cringe Slap

London, UK

#17 Dec 16, 2012
soulxcaster wrote:
the past couple of weeks i have been sexual fantasies only for my mom. i am 16 and i want to talk to her about it but im afraid she will take it the wrong way. i dont know what to do and i cant talk to her anymore cause every time i see her it gets me on
Wow...you's an ugly liddle mmmotherfcuker and that's a fact. I doubt even "yo mama" will touch you with a barge pole.
Sylar

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Apr 28, 2014
You guys need go Stfu. The kid is obviously going through a hard time and you're talking shit. Get on somewhere if you're not going to be supportive you piece of shit.
Ekin

Trabzon, Turkey

#20 Apr 30, 2014
How is this an abomination? You and your mom should go to a doctor. But I don't think that there is a drug for sexual perversion.
open minded guy

UK

#22 May 1, 2014
soulxcaster wrote:
the past couple of weeks i have been sexual fantasies only for my mom. i am 16 and i want to talk to her about it but im afraid she will take it the wrong way. i dont know what to do and i cant talk to her anymore cause every time i see her it gets me on
Don't listen these people. It's normal.

“I like it pink and juicy”

Since: May 14

Earth

#24 May 21, 2014
We are missing something here people... I am not sure about you all but I want to see a picture of her
Silas

Strathfield, Australia

#27 Apr 9, 2015
Dude... Nothing wrong with this at all r u kidding me? We are all mamals bro! We all think of "messed up" stuff just no one speaks up about it... How is there anything wrong with it, taking action is a different story yeh dont go there or ask ey...but fuk fantasy is fantasy man go for it wtf!!
Gojira2002

Newark, DE

#30 Nov 10, 2015
ItsLikeThis wrote:
You're "afraid to talk to her because she may take it the wrong way"??? The fuck?? There's NO OTHER way to take it. It isn't normal or healthy for a 16yr old to have sexual fantasies about their own moms. That's just disgusting and perverse. Why don't you try to find another love or lust interest? That should get your mind off of your mom, and if you can't talk to her, you should talk to someone else because you definitely have a problem.
Way to be a right cvnt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min AnthonyMN 699,319
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Rednek 71,227
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 44 min waaasssuuup 447,280
Beware carrots sold at Walmart and Kroger 1 hr Real Change 2018 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Big Al 994,969
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Big Al 37
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 5 hr Ricky F 1,837