FHTM Canada... Is it possible to make...
EDM-mom

Spruce Grove, Canada

#23 Aug 28, 2009
I'm wondering what happened to the OP "Momma's_Instinct?)-- Wasn't she supposed to be updating her progress in FHTM?---hmmmmmmm
Calgary

Calgary, Canada

#24 Aug 28, 2009
dont be scammed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know, I too, went to one of those meetings. I found it interesting that most of the names on the sign-in sheets were guests. 2 to one to be exact. That sent up a red flag. I found the meeting to be nothing more than a rah rah session. I even recognized a couple there that had been soliciting at church- very poor taste. I have a business liscense, but apparently, it is not good enough for FHTM- second red flag. They make the majority of money on recruiting people- friends, family, anyone who is vulnerable. Also, you have to buy into the FHTM web site- my own is also not good enough. The products available to the Canadian market are pretty lame- ya, they may be better in the States, but regardless, it is a pyramid, nothing more, nothing less.\make your onw decision, but I suggest you do your research first, and lots of it. By the way, FHTM has received an F reating from the BBB- does that not tell you something? There are other ways to make a few extra dollars on the side. This, I'm afraid, is not it. You may make a bit in the beginning, but what happens when your pool of recruits dries up? Good luck with your decision...
Interesting that 2 to 1 guests was a red flag for this confused individual.It shows that other representatives were able to share with their friends an opportunity that works.
Your comprehension of business licenses are concerning .Sounds like because you had a business license for some other business that you could try to get out of paying for your business with FHTM.Or why would you mention it .
Your understanding of websites is interesting to say the least .Yes your marketing tool for FHTM is a Fhtm website so that any representative or customer is monitor for you to be paid through the professional control of that site .
You could further link what ever site you have to view it and to create additional viewing if you have any traffic at all to your other site .
The most money is created by the combination of over 26 ways that generate as your business grows .What you misconstrue as the most money is through recruiting which number one I did not know that recruiting was a dirty word.Secondly ;yes they pay well for you to grow your organisation with a good income to allow you to not have to build your business on just your sales ability.
That is why the success of the business model ,you only have find a Few customers and then show a Few others to do the same so that you do not have to do the typical in business where you have to go out and sell the most to make the most .
Obviously the power of residual and passive income is new to your vocabulary.
Wish you all the best in what evr other endeavours you attempt.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#25 Aug 28, 2009
To start a business of selling on the internet is one thing.To get in on a Ponzi scheme is another.wATCH OUT!
Calgary

Calgary, Canada

#26 Aug 28, 2009
whitehair wrote:
To start a business of selling on the internet is one thing.To get in on a Ponzi scheme is another.wATCH OUT!
Well another one using the new catch phrase Ponzi Scheme.Must have been watching TV.

FHTM is not a Ponzi Scheme .It is a regular Business licensed and accredited .Sheesh
open minded

Vancouver, Canada

#27 Sep 2, 2009
I don't even why I am bothering to post on this. If you want to work for yourself...that's right I said work...then this might be for you. This business SYSTEM allows any person the ability to get a portion of their monthly bills back in the form of a commision. If you pay a monthly bill for phone, internet, roadside assistance, and many many more services, you get some money back on your monthly bill. Pretty transparent system. Do you people think AT&T, DishTV, Verizon, T-Mobile, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Travelocity and hundreds of other companies would partner with a marketing company if it was not legitimate....really!! Do your homework. If you do not want to work for yourself, from home, when YOU want, then this is not for you. YES I AM A REPRESENTATIVE, for 9 months. Am I rich yet...no. But I am working towards it and my monthly residual income is beginning to grow. I can't wait to see where it is in 5 years. Where will you be....remember Microsoft. How many people thought the internet would never take off or that EVERY Canadian would have a computer in their home....have a smidge of vision and think for yourself. Don't let your broke friends tell you network marketing doesn't work. Mary Kay grew by 11% this year and that company is almost 50 years old! Direct selling works and building a network is the best way for these companies to get their products and services to the marketplace....and they pay us VERY well to do this.
Serendipita

Kelowna, Canada

#28 Sep 21, 2009
They wouldn't tell me at the meeting what the actual products were
How do I find out????

To me this is important but the emphasis at the meeting was on other things
Calgary

Calgary, Canada

#29 Sep 22, 2009
This is a fantastic opportunity But This may not be for you ^^^^^^^
Serendipita wrote:
They wouldn't tell me at the meeting what the actual products were
How do I find out????
To me this is important but the emphasis at the meeting was on other things
open minded

Vancouver, Canada

#30 Sep 22, 2009
You should have been given some web addresses to look at which shows all of the products and services.

try:
www.thefortunedvd.ca for Canada and
www.thefortunedvd.com for U.S.

also www.vision2014.com has all of the third party credibility documents and Canadian business license. Good luck in this great opportunity.....you are only limited by yourself.
Moral Values

Columbus, OH

#31 Sep 22, 2009
Calgary wrote:
<quoted text>
Well another one using the new catch phrase Ponzi Scheme.Must have been watching TV.
FHTM is not a Ponzi Scheme .It is a regular Business licensed and accredited .Sheesh
You are incorrect! FHTM is not accredited with BBB. For most of the year they had a F rating with BBB, it has since improved. I seen another person post here saying FHTM is accredited with BBB. All Lies! FHTM has never been accredited and I doubt they will ever meet BBB ethics and codes of business operations to be approved.

To learn more about why fhtm falls into the definition of pyramid scheme visit

http://www.mlm-thetruth.com/
Moral Values

Columbus, OH

#33 Sep 22, 2009
Calgary wrote:
Former Secretary of State for South Carolina and now the Chief of Staff for the Lieutenant Governor's Office who wrote the laws for that state pertaining to home based business and network Marketing is one of the top money earners .
Another lie! Because he was involved in a senior scam deal he has not been a Chief of Staff for almost a year. If he wrote the laws for that state pertaining to HBB and NWM then why is he considered a scammer! You can read the facts here:

http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2009/05/14/miles...
http://www.fitsnews.com/2009/09/08/miles-scam...
Calgary

Calgary, Canada

#34 Sep 22, 2009
Well as the two bit internet rags read that 'Jim Miles critics 'and other false allegations are to be taken under consideration .

Well Jim happens to be an old acquaintance as well as at one point a spiritual advisor and no personally no what is truth and what is propaganda .

And as far as your F rating not so .

People can say anything on here and expect people to believe just to justify their own lack of effort and comprehension of business .

Many a false allegations to build a brick wall to protect themselves from friends thinking they are failures.

Fhtm will be here long after the nay sayers .
Moral Values

Columbus, OH

#35 Sep 23, 2009
Calgary wrote:
Well as the two bit internet rags read that 'Jim Miles critics 'and other false allegations are to be taken under consideration .
Well Jim happens to be an old acquaintance as well as at one point a spiritual advisor and no personally no what is truth and what is propaganda .
And as far as your F rating not so .
People can say anything on here and expect people to believe just to justify their own lack of effort and comprehension of business .
Many a false allegations to build a brick wall to protect themselves from friends thinking they are failures.
Fhtm will be here long after the nay sayers .
Interesting red herring approach and your perspective with anyone not associated with your scheme.

However he is a former Chief of Staff now, because of Senior Scam.

I still don't see that accreditation on BBB Reliability Report! You must of meant something else? Oh ya like you said "effort and comprehension of business", all one has to do is pick up the phone and call BBB to find out the rating of the FHTM business this past year, which of course has been an F. It's been talked about for most the year on other blogs. The year started out with an F, then upgraded to a C- then dropped down to an F until a few weeks ago. Since BBB does not keep an internet archive, then a simple phone call will give you more info of the truth about any business people want to research.
Dave

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Sep 29, 2009
stupdwmn wrote:
Oh and p.s...do you think that people are that stupid? You are not a person who is joining this ...you sound way too much like a rep of fhtm...you talk the same old talk that they teach you to defend this....poser alert!
I'm with Michele. You need to take a good look in the mirror and find out why your so angry. Regardless, I'm glad there are people like you, because if there weren't people who FHTM didn't make sense to and everyone did it, it wouldn't be around. So keep making your purchases for your phone bill, cable, Target, Best Buy, Chili's and get nothing for it. These fortune 100 companies have advertising dollars for your too. I'm going to get paid for my purchases and be my own middle man. So try as hard as you can to put a smile on your face so that smug look doesn't scare the person next to you. Also enjoy your 9-5 job because people who want to start their own busness need people like you. So sit down watch some TV tonight and let the advertisers pay you in a form of a commercial. I'd rather have a rebate.
Calgary

Calgary, Canada

#37 Sep 29, 2009
Moral Values wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie! Because he was involved in a senior scam deal he has not been a Chief of Staff for almost a year. If he wrote the laws for that state pertaining to HBB and NWM then why is he considered a scammer! You can read the facts here:
http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2009/05/14/miles...
http://www.fitsnews.com/2009/09/08/miles-scam...
Well interestingly enough after a few phone calls I find no major complaints with BBB .
As with other companies there are inquiries listed but no more than any other major company but none that have not been resolved in a timely matter as they pointed out on the phone .

Hmmmmm I tend to wonder which company certain people are trying to silently promote by trying to blacken FHTM .

Which is usually the case with google findings and accusations.

DSA also scrutinized and accepted FHTM into the fold.
The Direct Sellers Association just does not issue memberships to just any of the networking companies with reviewing .

Fhtm is now listed in the top ten direct sales companies based on volume in North America and that does not mean just network marketing companies. And the last time I reviewed it ;it was around number 8 out of thousands of companies.

I guess they better rush in and close it down before it becomes Number 1 . Smirk

And heaven forbid that you decide to join up or not join up with this company based on what one individual did or did not do instead of what the 100's of thousands are doing right Smirk
Moral values

Columbus, OH

#39 Sep 30, 2009
Calgary,

What about that accreditation you mentioned? I'm not seeing any facts on that either.
Moral values

Columbus, OH

#40 Sep 30, 2009
Wow, my first post did not take, must of been the links that support my facts.

Anyways, let me repost.

Calgary, I'm not sure where your getting your facts, but so far your information is incorrect.

Lie #1 DSA does Not mention FHTM as part of DSA.
I looked over the Member Directory on DSA website. Lots of MLM companies, but no mention of FHTM anywhere.

Lie #2 According to Directsellingnews website - Number of reps 80K - not 100 of thousands.

Lie #3 Company Rankings #60 not #8 source - directsellingnews website. Also keep in mind, FHTM does not even show up on the Inc. 5000/500 list!

Lie #4 2008 Sales for fhtm - 3.5 Million - source Hoovers website.

So please provide facts instead of misleading people.
Happy in Edmonton

Calgary, Canada

#41 Sep 30, 2009
I happened along this site when I joined FHTM about 6 weeks ago. I wondered why most people sounded so angry about a business that they very little or nothing about.
I only stayed in for about 2 weeks and got a full refund for the business license and office tools without much resistance. I stepped out because I learned that MLM is not my style of business. I was sold on the concept and still think that it's a pretty cool idea, but I lacked the passion for representing the company. Not the fault of FHTM, but the lack of inconsistency and the vague responses from 'my team' that I had joined. I felt that no one really knew about 'the business' and mimicked presentations as well as 'success stories'. I lost trust and respect. I started questioning the integrity of the business and was projecting my fears. I figured that I probably wasn't going to be beneficial to the company so I stepped out. No hurt feelings and I can watch from a distance. If I establish trust and respect again and SEE the company following through and 'the people' succeeding I may feel better about discussing and promoting the business again one day. Today is not the day...
I've built a successful business and just about to finish my 5th year. It took 12 years to build a client base and at the end of the day...I didn't have the drive to build another. It's a lot easier to sell something that you believe in. I didn't believe in 'my team' nor their information.
I'll keep my eye on FHTM and hoping that it is everything that I believed it was when I was 'sold' on the concept.
That's all for now. Thanks for reading.:)
Happy in Edmonton.
doin aiight

Fort Saskatchewan, Canada

#42 Oct 16, 2009
QUOTE]i've been involved in fhtm for 3 months i've quadrupled my initial investment, saved alot of time and money, and am working towards an executive manager position as we speak, my self and a alot of my friends have joined, none of which have any regrets. its not for everybody this is true, but if you'd rather work a 40-hour workweek till ur old and brittle have at it. if u always do what you;ve always done your never gonna amount to what u already are.
happy fhtm camper

#43 Oct 16, 2009
dont be scammed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know, I too, went to one of those meetings. I found it interesting that most of the names on the sign-in sheets were guests. 2 to one to be exact. That sent up a red flag. I found the meeting to be nothing more than a rah rah session. I even recognized a couple there that had been soliciting at church- very poor taste. I have a business liscense, but apparently, it is not good enough for FHTM- second red flag. They make the majority of money on recruiting people- friends, family, anyone who is vulnerable. Also, you have to buy into the FHTM web site- my own is also not good enough. The products available to the Canadian market are pretty lame- ya, they may be better in the States, but regardless, it is a pyramid, nothing more, nothing less.\make your onw decision, but I suggest you do your research first, and lots of it. By the way, FHTM has received an F reating from the BBB- does that not tell you something? There are other ways to make a few extra dollars on the side. This, I'm afraid, is not it. You may make a bit in the beginning, but what happens when your pool of recruits dries up? Good luck with your decision...
My girlfriend and i became reps of fhtm 2 months ago i've tripled my money gotten a 500 dollar bonus, my friends who recruited me have already replaced their well-paying jobs. i find it sad when people are afraid to do something to better themselves. chances are your business didnt triple its investment in the first 2 months, and i;m sure you work a little more than 4-6 hours a week. and when you stop working you stop getting paid, not me. See ya at the beach (ohh probably not you'll be working, trying to make ends meet.lol)
ura fool

#44 Oct 16, 2009
UR a Sucker wrote:
say good bye to your 399$ sucka!!
Obviously your a person whose own personal lack of success has prompted you to be angry about others success, 399 for a chance of early retiremnet doesn't sound too bad too me. working till im 65 to collect a 800/dollar a month pension that sounds bad, but good luck with that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Richard The Lion... 79,718
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Acts4-12-BY ONLY ... 701,481
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,389
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 2 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 2 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 2 hr Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 2 hr BILLION HEIR 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752