Christopher Mathers
needs2no

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2009
In January 2000 their was a murder on Ft Sill, where Chris killed his Stepmother Tammy. does anyone know anything?
ironwtaylor

Granite Falls, MN

#2 Nov 18, 2011
been trying to find out myself i remember when yjay happened so tragic i remember him telling me he didnt get along with tammy and wanted to go with his dad
jessica

Junction City, KS

#3 Jan 5, 2012
needs2no wrote:
In January 2000 their was a murder on Ft Sill, where Chris killed his Stepmother Tammy. does anyone know anything?
im his ex girlfriend, what do you need to know?
lmcdermott

Bountiful, UT

#4 Feb 28, 2012
I was friends with Tammy's daughter, Jessica. We were so young when this happened, I've lost touch with her. Does anyone know what actually happened? Being young the details were not discussed openly. How things did things go in court? Where are Gerald and Jessica now? Any information would be appreciated to find some sort of absolution. Thanks.
tammy

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2012
needs2no wrote:
Im chris mom what do you want to know?
tammys family

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2012
So did they reply yet ?
Matthias

Lady Lake, FL

#7 Mar 17, 2014
jessica wrote:
<quoted text> im his ex girlfriend, what do you need to know?
Jessica do u know who I am I was Chris best friend
anna branch

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2014
I have known Tammy all of her life and she was one of the nice people in this world that would do anything for anybody and this should not have happen to her I hope Chris rots in HELL because that is were he belongs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 1 min Johnny 120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min It aint necessari... 863,857
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min Critical Eye 1,927
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min disciple 599,386
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 min Classic 2,769
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Charlie Sheen 272,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Rider on the Storm 177,608
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,891
More from around the web