First Prev
of 113
Next Last

“tribulation”

Since: Mar 12

Orlando

#2326 Mar 25, 2012
Silent Assassin_ wrote:
<quoted text>I also am here to heal both sides. I have no pain and I see the beauty in all and I see the games in all. Let me explain to you, the reason you try to fix is because you are not fixed. You are attracted to what is inside of you. You need to fix you and all that have abuse issues need to fix themselves.

I said earlier a lesbians friend who became a lesbian, because she developed a deep frightening reaction to men because of a former male abuser. She became the abuser in her lesbian relationship at 5 ft. 5 and 100 lbs. on a good day, and she did not know it until I pointed it out.

For instance, the WIC program is a government program, it is called Women In need with Children. Well, what about the men who have children who have needs. Battered shelters will not let a man come, even if he is fleeing with the children, due to his abuse.

The fact is, females who say they are equal to men are liars, if they believed this they would not promote these inequitable programs.

I also believe that women get to do decide if they want child support and men to be 50/50 responsible ever, only when men have 50/50 say over abortion.

Let me explain how stupid abortion is even for women. A woman has the right to murder a baby or fetus, but she does not have the right to destroy it intentionally through drug and alcohol abuse, it is a crime. Then we have women allowed to dump children at hospitals and police stations, save havens, to protect them from the evil inside that women, yet she would have been charged with a crime for intentionally give the child alcohol and drugs during pregnancy.

Here is another one, if a man kills the fetus during the abortion allowable period or a secondary party period, they will be charged with murder of what has been determined not to be life.

IF WOMEN WANT EQUALITY, THEN LET'S DO IT AND STOP LYING.
IF WOMEN WANT TO BE TREATED AS JEWELS AND GEMS, UNEQUAL TO MEN, THEN LET'S DO IT AND STOP LYING.
in so many ways I'm a little old fashion the man was created to be the head of the household and I still believe that only now it's clear that's not my reality. I'm not equal to man and I never will be the only fearsome I might support the issue is because my life is what it is one power trip after the next . And you are right I need to fix myself and stop trying to fix others from my abusive mother to the men I date. As for child support I can only do my part I'd rather raise my children without it and simply be done than force a man to pay for a child he dosent want.4 children 4 abusive relationships again I ask for nothing but time they walked away in free will they stay away in free will. My children all know the truth from both sides I speak to them the same way I'm speaking to you. They are my part on the great change that must take place if we expect to make a difference. Until now my children were the only ones who cared enough to listen and learn from my passion for this cause. Every voice counts man woman child hell even a green spaceman can join this fight against domestic violence.

Since: Mar 12

oak hill, wv

#2327 Mar 25, 2012
men are weak

Since: Aug 11

Guelph, Canada

#2328 Mar 25, 2012
wvrednex wrote:
men are weak
Very. That's why we need protection from women.......

Since: Nov 10

Hickville, Usa

#2329 Mar 27, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What about it? That is not the topic. You are more than free to start a topic on it.
How many nicknames do you have here on Topix, love_spell? What a shame. Every time you get your head shoved up your azz....you run away and post under a different handle for a while. Silly girl.

Guelph, Canada

#2330 Mar 27, 2012
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>
How many nicknames do you have here on Topix, love_spell? What a shame. Every time you get your head shoved up your azz....you run away and post under a different handle for a while. Silly girl.
That would make sense actually. She keeps her absolutely psychotic misandry under another name. You can tell that Ocean and Hatesmell harbour deep resentment an hatred, but they know their feminazi rhetoric is no longe acceptable in an increasingly egalitarian society.

Hickville, Usa

#2331 Mar 29, 2012
Vanillah Thrillah wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make sense actually. She keeps her absolutely psychotic misandry under another name. You can tell that Ocean and Hatesmell harbour deep resentment an hatred, but they know their feminazi rhetoric is no longe acceptable in an increasingly egalitarian society.
They are women, so I'd say their self-righteousness really prevents them from knowing it. However, more and more men...AND more and more women...are realizing it. Feminism has failed to deliver. Sounded good, yet was orchestrated by a bunch of whining, finger-pointing, bra-burning children.

“Don't forget to”

Since: Sep 09

smile

#2332 Mar 29, 2012
Vanillah Thrillah wrote:
<quoted text>
Very. That's why we need protection from women.......
While some men consider themselves to be in an untenable position, many are able to walk away. Whether you believe it or not, it's much harder for a woman and especially difficult if she has children.

"Since the Equal Pay Act was signed in 1963, the wage gap has been closing at a very slow rate. In 1963, women who worked full-time, year-round made 59 cents for every dollar earned by men. In 2009, nationally women earned 77 cents to menís dollar"

http://ctpcsw.com/about/pay-equity/

Iow, men still get paid more, just by virtue of being male. You seem to believe that women in general are getting special treatment (or at least that's how I interpret your posts), and I do not agree.

Guelph, Canada

#2333 Mar 29, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
While some men consider themselves to be in an untenable position, many are able to walk away. Whether you believe it or not, it's much harder for a woman and especially difficult if she has children.
"Since the Equal Pay Act was signed in 1963, the wage gap has been closing at a very slow rate. In 1963, women who worked full-time, year-round made 59 cents for every dollar earned by men. In 2009, nationally women earned 77 cents to menís dollar"
http://ctpcsw.com/about/pay-equity/
Iow, men still get paid more, just by virtue of being male. You seem to believe that women in general are getting special treatment (or at least that's how I interpret your posts), and I do not agree.
The wage gap is a myth. Women as a demographic make less income because they will stay at home with kids, work less hours, will NOT do the dangerous jobs men do (men die in over 93% of workplace fatalities).

Women shouldn't be at home with the kids. They should be working. Men would gladly take the $.77 if you would take over dying the the workplace, working late, dying young, losing your kids in divorce and being enslaved by child support and alimony because "you worked too late and I felt blah blah blah". Hell, I'll take $.50 on your dollar for that. You have to do the heavy lifting at home and the 'mechanical stuff' too after working all day too!!!. Make that $.30 and I think we got a deal. If you don't give me money and compliments whenever I want (I don't have to compliment you, in fact I can criticize your lack of fashion sense) and call that abuse, I'll settle for $.05 on every dollar you earn!!

“Don't forget to”

Since: Sep 09

smile

#2334 Mar 29, 2012
Vanillah Thrillah wrote:
<quoted text>
The wage gap is a myth. Women as a demographic make less income because they will stay at home with kids, work less hours, will NOT do the dangerous jobs men do (men die in over 93% of workplace fatalities).
Women shouldn't be at home with the kids. They should be working. Men would gladly take the $.77 if you would take over dying the the workplace, working late, dying young, losing your kids in divorce and being enslaved by child support and alimony because "you worked too late and I felt blah blah blah". Hell, I'll take $.50 on your dollar for that. You have to do the heavy lifting at home and the 'mechanical stuff' too after working all day too!!!. Make that $.30 and I think we got a deal. If you don't give me money and compliments whenever I want (I don't have to compliment you, in fact I can criticize your lack of fashion sense) and call that abuse, I'll settle for $.05 on every dollar you earn!!
Wow. Just wow. I'm really sorry you feel this way. I guess I shouldn't ask, but do you get along with your Mom? Sisters? Wife?

Men do die at younger ages, but I suspect it's because they are risk takers in general and tend not to take care of themselves (health wise) unless married. War has also been known to shorten lifespans. More and more women enlisting though...

Many mothers work full time. I don't know what gives you the idea that the majority are stay-at-homes? And don't kid yourself, taking care of children is not always a trip to Paris. Some fathers are opting for that role, and I think that's splendid. Whichever person is better equipped for whichever role.

Some women seek compliments for reassurance. Men are not so different in that regard, they just have a different way of expressing their needs. That whole "left/right" brain thinking comes into play.

There are many happily married couples that consider their union a partnership and share responsibilities. It's not an impossible goal to achieve.

Take care.

Guelph, Canada

#2335 Mar 29, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just wow. I'm really sorry you feel this way. I guess I shouldn't ask, but do you get along with your Mom? Sisters? Wife?
Men do die at younger ages, but I suspect it's because they are risk takers in general and tend not to take care of themselves (health wise) unless married. War has also been known to shorten lifespans. More and more women enlisting though...
Many mothers work full time. I don't know what gives you the idea that the majority are stay-at-homes? And don't kid yourself, taking care of children is not always a trip to Paris. Some fathers are opting for that role, and I think that's splendid. Whichever person is better equipped for whichever role.
Some women seek compliments for reassurance. Men are not so different in that regard, they just have a different way of expressing their needs. That whole "left/right" brain thinking comes into play.
There are many happily married couples that consider their union a partnership and share responsibilities. It's not an impossible goal to achieve.
Take care.
I'm sorry you feel the way you do. Why are you making insinuations at my realtionships with my Mother etc?

I don't buy the women are helpless economic victims. It's a myth. What makes you think I haven't taken care of children? How do you know I'm not a single Dad? Widower, etc?

There are many happily married couples that have good partnerships. If the state and it's thuggish family polices stayed out of the gender war, there would be many more. Since the state decides the children of divorce go to the primary caregiver, any spouse who works more than the other is a fool. Women abuse children more than men do to so fathers should be at home more to prevent that.

If you act like a victim because of your gender and expect priveledge because of said victimhood, you won't have a happy marriage.

Hickville, Usa

#2336 Mar 31, 2012
Vanillah Thrillah wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! The TRUTH is just TOOOOOOO easy. "Two Thumbsup"

Hickville, Usa

#2337 Mar 31, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care.
&fe ature=related
Deja247

Reseda, CA

#2338 May 14, 2012
You are nothing but trash. Does your trailer even have a zip code?? I would love to meet you so I could blast you. Scum like you shouldn't walk the earth. Move to the middle east so you can perform your coward duties against women...just don't be surprised if there's a gun under that burka trailer trash man. By the way, you were late picking up today!

Peterborough, Canada

#2339 May 17, 2012
Deja247 wrote:
You are nothing but trash. Does your trailer even have a zip code?? I would love to meet you so I could blast you. Scum like you shouldn't walk the earth. Move to the middle east so you can perform your coward duties against women...just don't be surprised if there's a gun under that burka trailer trash man. By the way, you were late picking up today!
This is awesome. Ad homonem attacks, Cultural bigotry, classist assumptions.

Do you take any time to think before you post?
sunrise

United States

#2340 Jan 2, 2013
Behave yourselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 113
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 584,484
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Gas Woman 121,667
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min BenAdam 828,844
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min arul 6,307
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 28 min dollarsbill 3,611
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min AntiqueAnnie 611,841
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 46 min Classic 2,269
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr karl44 442,889
More from around the web