End Time AMERICA : ----2013, 2014 FOR...

End Time AMERICA : ----2013, 2014 FOREWARNINGS

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

#1 Feb 1, 2013

Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 1, 2013
This was America's 'wake-up call' that the return of the Lord Jesus Christ was near....but many CHOSE to 'go back to SLEEP' instead:

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Yaaawwwwnnnnn. People have been preaching "the end is near" for a hundred years now. One of my foster parents had a whole collection of books by Hal Lindsay and other "bible prophecy experts" who predicted the end of the world by 1986 and then several more wild guesses. "Bible prophecy experts" have lost all credibility.

We've been living in "the end times" for so long now (at least three or four generations since the "secret rapture / left behind" scenario was first concocted about a century ago), that the end-of-the-world message completely fails to achieve it's intended purpose, and just puts people off church rather than bringing them in.

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 2, 2013
i am not a bit scared. i do believe in God.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Matthew 24:21
“For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.22“Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
If it's going to happen, it's going to happen soon, because the whole world is armed with massive amounts of nuclear weapons and a large asst. of WMD's. The stage is set. Their just needs someone to light the fuse. And Israel is doing a fine job of doing that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min MrAnderson9 902,632
Gay Clergy 2 min uncute 2
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mr Wiggley 5,986
bestiality fun 2 hr Uncutdk09 13
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr -Stray Dog 10,928
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 41,487
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 3 hr Andrew49 295
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr pusherman_ 608,427
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr ImFree2Choose 273,697
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr RiccardoFire 613,379
More from around the web