Michigan!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

When is the Abyss Opened?
The prophecy of the Revelation tells us in chapter 9 that the Bottomless Pit is opened at the 5th trumpet; which is the 5th stage of the 7th SEAL of Revelation. Briefly the structure is as follows:
1st SEAL: A white horse
2nd SEAL: A red horse
3rd SEAL: A black horse
4th SEAL: A pale horse
5th SEAL: Souls under the altar
6th SEAL: A global earthquake occurs, the sun is darkened, the stars fall, the moon appears blood red and there is blind panic on earth.
The 144,000 are sealed in their foreheads after the sixth seal, but before the seventh.
7th SEAL
1st Trumpet
2nd Trumpet
3rd Trumpet
4th Trumpet
5th Trumpet (1st Woe): The Bottomless Pit (Abyss) is opened
6th Trumpet (2nd Woe): one third of mankind is slain!
7th Trumpet (3rd Woe): Jesus Christ Returns to earth.
We are currently awaiting the opening of the 6th Seal~ The Tribulation has ALREADY Begun...you are in it and witnessing it on the news everyday!!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Judged:

One day you're going to learn about Revelation and then you'll feel like a fool for all of this silliness.

Chicken Little Christians
Lucy

Porter Corners, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Judged:

Okay, this is gloom and doom. How about spreading love and caring to others. Jesus said noone knows the day or hour.

So........go on with your life.......live it and help others. Do what Jesus did. Feed the hungry, clothe the naked.

Spreading gloom and doom does what for others except make yourself sound important?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Judged:

Lucy wrote:
Okay, this is gloom and doom. How about spreading love and caring to others. Jesus said noone knows the day or hour.
So........go on with your life.......live it and help others. Do what Jesus did. Feed the hungry, clothe the naked.
Spreading gloom and doom does what for others except make yourself sound important?
No, silly. That was Jesus.

This is christianity, a religion full of cowards, homophobes and bigots.

They would much rather fantasize about RevelationJesus riding on the horse of judgment with his robes and sword soaked in blood as the bodies of his victims are pecked apart by the birds, than to concentrate on the MatthewJesus who said love your neighbor as you love yourself.

It's easier to hate than to love.

Christians choose which Jesus they follow, their words and actions regularly reveal which Jesus that is.
Lucy

Porter Corners, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, silly. That was Jesus.
This is christianity, a religion full of cowards, homophobes and bigots.
They would much rather fantasize about RevelationJesus riding on the horse of judgment with his robes and sword soaked in blood as the bodies of his victims are pecked apart by the birds, than to concentrate on the MatthewJesus who said love your neighbor as you love yourself.
It's easier to hate than to love.
Christians choose which Jesus they follow, their words and actions regularly reveal which Jesus that is.
Hi X,

How have you been? I always respect your views because even if I don't agree, they always make sense.

You are the first person that I may disagree with but never want to argue with.

Impressive.
Mike

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Judged:

chatterboxerontherant wrote:
When is the Abyss Opened?
The prophecy of the Revelation tells us in chapter 9 that the Bottomless Pit is opened at the 5th trumpet; which is the 5th stage of the 7th SEAL of Revelation. Briefly the structure is as follows:
1st SEAL: A white horse
2nd SEAL: A red horse
3rd SEAL: A black horse
4th SEAL: A pale horse
5th SEAL: Souls under the altar
6th SEAL: A global earthquake occurs, the sun is darkened, the stars fall, the moon appears blood red and there is blind panic on earth.
The 144,000 are sealed in their foreheads after the sixth seal, but before the seventh.
7th SEAL
1st Trumpet
2nd Trumpet
3rd Trumpet
4th Trumpet
5th Trumpet (1st Woe): The Bottomless Pit (Abyss) is opened
6th Trumpet (2nd Woe): one third of mankind is slain!
7th Trumpet (3rd Woe): Jesus Christ Returns to earth.
We are currently awaiting the opening of the 6th Seal~ The Tribulation has ALREADY Begun...you are in it and witnessing it on the news everyday!!
Well, if that be the case then we should run amock and have a massive orgy in the streets. I mean the world is ending, isnt it?

“Over The Mountains of the moon”

Since: Apr 08

Down the vally of the Shadow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
One day you're going to learn about Revelation and then you'll feel like a fool for all of this silliness.
Chicken Little Christians
Who allows all of this to happen? I don't think Satan is the guy i'm thinking of! Lol

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi X,
How have you been? I always respect your views because even if I don't agree, they always make sense.
You are the first person that I may disagree with but never want to argue with.
Impressive.
A lil arguin's sometimes a good thing, eh?

Thanks for the kind words, I'm doin' great here.

All I was trying to relay is that both of those Jesuses are in the bible. The one that a christian follows is the one that they choose to follow.

Trying to frighten people into joining a religion with frightening stories of the apocalypse is a fool's game.

Just like you said:

"live it and help others.
Do what Jesus did.
Feed the hungry,
clothe the naked."

Good stuff

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

NorCal88 wrote:
<quoted text>Who allows all of this to happen? I don't think Satan is the guy i'm thinking of! Lol
I hope you don't mean Santa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't mean Santa.
Acording to the Church lady all we have to do is switch a couple of letters and could it be Satan? Hmmm

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Wattamoozie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, X is about as impressive as someone farting in church. I could respect that too ...
Your obsession is showing again, moozie v2.5

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Wattamoozie wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about ? The tribulation under discussion is your continued exposure as the liar & fraud you are. What makes you impressive is the way you squeal like a pig when you are mauled by the Moozie ...
Apocalypse have come for you, naked man ...
obsession

“JESUS SAVES!! (trust me)”

Since: Nov 08

Michigan!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

You need help!!!! Start by taking your meds again then seek professional help.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

You're lying, silly.

You simply don't understand the Revelation of John.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

what is The Tribulation ?:)

“RAKI !”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

I don't know if this is the "tribulation" but it seems more the the "Days of Sorrows"
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

the Tribulation is a relatively short period of time where people who follow God will experience worldwide persecution and be purified and strengthened by it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

andet1987 wrote:
the Tribulation is a relatively short period of time where people who follow God will experience worldwide persecution and be purified and strengthened by it.
It's not going to happen, andet. It's all nothing more than a big misunderstanding that has been used by christians for 150 years to frighten other people into joining their empty religion.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Armo wrote:
I don't know if this is the "tribulation" but it seems more the the "Days of Sorrows"
In your fantasy

Life's pretty good on my end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

460 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 3 min Rosie 80
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,707
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Cisco Kid 532,772
Scarlett Johansson movie Lucy 13 min andet1987 1
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 16 min NumeroUno 89
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min EdmondWA 93,721
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 21 min In Obama Gays Trust 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min BenAdam 720,520
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr eyeful 172,395
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Szajen 75
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Krackerjacks 115,083
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••