Why do white men hate white women who...
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2152 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1991. Your 2 points here.--- You said "LEE WAS DISENCHANTED WITH MARXIST COMMUNISM AS PRACTICED IN COMMUNIST RUSSIA".--- Lee Harvey Oswald said that he felt a betrayal by the way how the Soviet Unions (USSRs) government treated him. In regards to Lee having a long term stay in the Soviet Union.
But, Lee also expressed many points which were very supportive of the Soviet Unions domestic policy.
Oswald primarily expressed a lot of support for the Soviet Unions foreign policy.
Lee especially expressed support for the Soviet Unions government giving military aid & "humanitarian aid" to many left wing liberation movements. These left wing liberation movements were in operation throughout Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Latin America & the Caribbean.
No no no. Lee Oswal live in Soviet Russia; thinking he was in the promised land; and soon becam disenchanted with the backward system of Marxist-Communism; as practiced in Soviet Russia. He saw first hand how Communism, esp Marxist Communism, is way differn't in practical application, then as is written on paper.

One of the problems Johnny with you, is, you're not intelligent enough to grasp the concepts I spread out, so you viscerily attack them; which, of ofcourse is unfortunate.

Lee Oswald emigrated to the U.S.S.R in 1959, and returned home to America in 1962; and was fully disenchanted with Marxist Communism, just a year before Mr. Kennedy was murdered.

He was virulently anti-Segragationist, which John Fitzgerald Kennedy was definitely against as well, it makes no sense that an anarchist such as Oswald would want to kill John F Kennedy; it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Johnny you really don't what you're talking about, is truly the bottom line.
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2153 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous points which you typed up to me, about the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). Where you said that NAFTA has been bad for the United States (US).
Dude, how can you say that?
NAFTA has been GREAT for the United States (US).
In my next posts, I'll list many examples. Which show how very BENEFICIAL NAFTA has been.
NAFTA North-American-Free-Trade-Agre ement entails our exporting of goods over seas, and foreign markets exporting goods to our shores. Only one, and among many problems with this DUDE.

China takes our raw materials and makes products, and then sells them back to us. China lacks raw materials such as tin and timber, we don't . We should make those products...ie shoes, toys, house hold goods and export them. Only we can't. In 1965 56% percent of our home industries exported goods, now only 2%! And you still haven't given me a proper rebuttal as why? Because you don't know what you're talking about is why! The Brits(BP)have built a petroleum rig out in our Gulf; and when it was fully insured; they sabotaged it, and made a mint of insurance money on it, destroying our Gulf coast. Really Johnny! The Brits are our friends?

Meanwhile we build an oil platform off the coast of Brazil. Yes, this employed millions of Brazilians... Hurray for NAFTA! but screw the the American worker who desperately needs that employment!

Hershey Chocolate is not headquartered in Hershey, PA but in Mexico City, and the factories in Hershey are shut down. Campbells soups in Camden, N.J., where it orginated works on a skeleton crew of employees, not the thriving business it once was.

GM has just built a factory in Mexico,after being bailed out with American Tax payer monies.

Again, you really don't know what you're talking about.

It's all about being a penny wise, and a dollar foolish at its best.

If we make a billion due to NAFTA, it's after losing a trillion; simply bad business!

Is there proof in the pudding Johnny?

Certainly!

We are now 17 trillion dollars

17,000,000,000,000,000,000!!!! !!!

KNOTHEAD!!!!!!!!!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2154 Mar 16, 2013
IN DEBT!!!!

And NAFTA and GATT haven't done a damn thing to circumvent this!

You! not me isn't thinking clearly; or you're just a plain liar!

Which one is it!!!!!!!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2155 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- I still have to respond back to 8 of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Primarily your posts about American jobs leaving the United States (US), the Federal Reserve & Americas economic troubles which broke out back in September, 2008.
Hopefully, I should have some time by next week Thursday.
Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.
In the meantime, later.
The economic collapse of 2008, or the bursting of that calamitous economic bubble was due to the retroactive effects of repealing of Glass-Steagal; circa 1999, a law inacted in 1933 to prevent an October 29th, 1929 economic catastrophe from ever occuring again.

If you can't properly give a rebuttal to that; then please don't respond!

You're not as intelligent as you make yourself out to be; trust me.
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2156 Mar 16, 2013
Every state in the Union owned slaves; Maine abolished slavery in 1835. The exception? PA. The gray state? New Jersey. New Jersey, A Northern,'Yank', state had areas in Cumberland, Salem, Burlington, and Cape May Counties, pockets if you will, where slaves were still used; all the way up to April 4th, 1865, with the signing of surrender at Appomattox Court house.

Oh no Johnny! all facts; not a fiction.

You wanna argue with me bud? Then you had better git yer facts straight.

Or just go on lying, what'll I care? hehehehlol.

Just another example of how it is you who doesn't know what he's really talking about!
Protestant Glasgow

Watford, UK

#2157 Mar 16, 2013
Big Black Cock is what white women love.

And I'm a white man.
Protestant Glasgow

Watford, UK

#2158 Mar 16, 2013
Are Brazilians still turning to Protestantism in their millions?
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2159 Mar 17, 2013
I stand corrected; Pennsylvania did not free all slaves until late 1847, and Conneticut didn't give slavery until 1848.

The only free state was Vermont, which in its State Constitution of 1777, prohibited slavery thusly.

And there were two gray(down the middle,)Northern states, both New Hampshire, and New Jersey; which neither one gave up the institution of slavey until the signing of surrender, Gen. Robt E lee to U.S.Grant,@ Appomattox Courthouse,circa April 4th, 1865.
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2160 Mar 17, 2013
And finally JOHNNY from Manhattan, whose white mom and white Italian dad are from Haiti(by your own words mind you(unless you've been lying all along!)) I freakin hope finally!

If Oswald held his 38. revolver with both his left and right hands, to take aim at Officer Tibbet, then I guess he would have GSR on both hands.

You see if his left hand, and he was right handed ,is holding the barrel of the gun, to take proper aim mind you, not close to the muzzle, or close to the cock,(where the index finger of his right hand is on the trigger,) again, how is his left hand going to get gun powder residue on it? Your thesis makes no sense at all.

And even if it's so, then wouldn't his cheek have gun powder residue on it as well?

But it didn't did it John?

You accuse me of inconsistancies constantly; but it is you who are constantly inconsistant. Can I prove it? Certainly!

IN one post you say the carcano 6.5 by 52 mm bullets were rimmed, and therefore couldn't exude GSR.

Then, in another post, you say the ammo was too old to exude any kind of substantial gun powder residue(GSR.)

Now you're saying hehheh lol! the gun charge was so powerful it even showed Gun Shot Residue on his left hand, which nowhere near the muzzle, or the cock where the charge originally ignites; but no GSR on his cheek heheh though right Johnny?,which is the closest part of his body to the actual gun powdered charge of the gun, excepting his index finger hahhahah! You're funny man!

See? I can beat you at your own game!

Now, you claim I said James Paul Mccartney wrote all of his own music 1958 through 1970.

Then you say I said Tavistock wrote of all phony Pauls,ie (F)aul as in fake, music 1967 through 1970; Sgt. Peppers, Magical Mystery, Abbey Road, Let it be.

Then you say I said Tavistock wrote all of both Paul,circa 1958 to 1966; and (F)auls music, circa 1967 to 1970!!

You see how non-sensical you are?

Tavistock found a group known as the Quarrymen in 1958; originally founded by James Paul Mccartney.

They, Tavistock(who are Luciferian by spiritual orientation)promised the Quarrymen that they,Tavistock, would introduce them, The Quarrymen to the land of Rock and Roll, and would make both famous, and rich, but we, Tavistock, will control you.

They, Tavistock named them after the scarib-beetle, an ancient Egyptian symbol of knowledge.

Hence the name,'The Beatles.'

James Paul Mccartney wrote famous hits like 'For no one','Yesterday', and 'Elanor Rigby.' The guy was a true genius.

He didn't enjoy having his creative talents stifled, or controlled; and when he found out tavistocks true agenda; to degenerate American youth with the drug culture; he rebelled.

James Paul Mccartney, was murdered sometime in the fall of 1966.

Shortly thereafter, June of 67, Sgt. Peppers, a total druggy album, came out .

Every album afterward had drug themes and/or witchcraft in it.

The White Album is akin to the Holy Bible book of Revelations to witches.

It's no co-incidental accident that Charly Manson, latched on to that album, because he is a powerful wizard himself.

Sharon Tate by the way, was Process witch, married to Satanist Roman Polanski, and she wanted out.

Manson was the hitman hired by the Luciferian Process church.

No bullshit fiction; all facts.
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2161 Mar 17, 2013
1.) 250 of the closest witnesses to JFK's assination were murdered within 3 years; a fact not a fiction.

2.) Jean Hill, famous lady in Red,(the closest witness to JFK's assination)saw A) A figure with a rifle at the grassy knoll, simply the fenced in hill adjacent to Dealy plaza, saw B)Greer(Secret Service agent/limo driver that day,(11/22/63,) turn and aim the pistol at JFK, and saw C)Ruby,not Oswald mind you!, running from the book depository.
She wasn't murdered along with the other eyewitnesses due to her being in the famous Abraham Zapruder film. Her testimony was by the way, never included in the bogus Warren Commission report.

3.) Abraham Zapruder was in litigation with our Government for years, before finally getting back his film; and he said this, not little old conspiratorial me, it was not the original film, it had been tampered with. He got back the Koolaid version.

4.) Malcolm Wallace's, a known hit man for LBJ, fingerprints were found all over the Carcano/Carbine 91/38 rifle, the supposed assassintion weapon(not!), in the 6th floor of the book depository. This was also not included in the bogus Warren Commission report.

5.) Six witnesses, including Lee Oswald's boss, Roy Truly, and a police officer, one Marion Baker, saw Lee Oswald in the 2nd floor cafeteria of the book depository, non-chalantly drinking a cup of coffee just 90 seconds, 12:31 PM, 11/22/63, after the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy. This was not included in the bogus Warren Commission report.

6.) 12 surgeons, professional surgeons not oderlies mind you!, and a head trauma nurse were all in complete agreement at Parkland hospital in Dallas, Mr. John F Kennedy's back head wound, was an exit, not an entrance wound. At the time of the assassination, the book depository was 'behind', BEHIND! not in front of JFK. This was not included in the bogus Warren Commission report!

There is greatly substantial evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was indeed, and infact a patsy from JUMP!!

Any competent defense lawyer could've gotten him,Oswald, exonerated.

Ruby shot him three day after the assassination so permanently shut his mouth.

Did you look up executive order 11110?

And what did you find Johnny.

Now the Federal Reserve System is not our Federal Government, and that is not conspiritorial tripe.

The 7 nationwide Federal Reserve banks answer to the Fed in N.Y.C.

The Fed in N.Y. answers to European Stockholders working out of Lloyds of London...ie the banking houses of London, England.

I don't have to prove it! It's all true, even if you shut your ears, and eyes to it.

I'm done with you!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2162 Mar 17, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Johnnny, Reagan was a grand man; no doubt about it.
Without Mr. George Washington, Our first General who's efforts won the Revolutionary war; there would be no Republic to begin with; and we are a Republic, not a democracy.
Without Abraham Lincoln, our Union would've been fragmented into two incohesive units; all facts no fiction.
And the Republican party was born in Wisconsin; with an Abolitionist platform, all facts; no conspirtorial fictions.
And all the Nothern slaves owned slaves; save Pennsylvania; and further; Secession from the Union, which started at the firing of cannons at Ft. Sumter, South Carolina, circa April 12-14, 1861, led to the seperation of North and South, circa 4/12/61 through 4/4/65.
You really and truly have no idea of what you're talking about; you see Johnny, I've already drank near a case of beer. bud ice strong ass beer mind you; and can still beat you in an argument.
I used to say, or have been saying; it's due to the fact that all I need do is tell the truth, but.......
on top of you being a liar, misquoter, and someone who takes my words out of contect at liberty.
You truly don't know what the hell you're talking about either, do ya sonny?
Stanley says "so what"!!!!!!!!!!

If the US of A had NOT become a Republic, it would have become something else and today being 200 years later, it would be of the same condition ( or better ) as it presently is.

You numbSkulls fail to get it into your brains that 500 years from now , none of you (and us) will matter a row of beans...

....nor be remembered.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#2163 Mar 17, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>No no no. Lee Oswal live in Soviet Russia; thinking he was in the promised land; and soon becam disenchanted with the backward system of Marxist-Communism; as practiced in Soviet Russia. He saw first hand how Communism, esp Marxist Communism, is way differn't in practical application, then as is written on paper.
One of the problems Johnny with you, is, you're not intelligent enough to grasp the concepts I spread out, so you viscerily attack them; which, of ofcourse is unfortunate.
Lee Oswald emigrated to the U.S.S.R in 1959, and returned home to America in 1962; and was fully disenchanted with Marxist Communism, just a year before Mr. Kennedy was murdered.
He was virulently anti-Segragationist, which John Fitzgerald Kennedy was definitely against as well, it makes no sense that an anarchist such as Oswald would want to kill John F Kennedy; it makes absolutely no sense at all.
Johnny you really don't what you're talking about, is truly the bottom line.
Lee wasn't Totally disenchanted with communism.

Both Stanley and I passed by him while he was handing out 'leaflets' on the corners of New Orleans having to do with supporting Castro...who was a full-fleged Communist.

The thing to remember about Oswald is that he wss a young man, with very Little formal education. Do not let his become 'infamous' discolor the fact that he wasn't very bright. He was easily persuaded, for a few bucks, to do what he did in the Book Depository' and when he becan to shout 'I'm just a patsy', it was then he realized that he was left to his own devices...to Sink or Swim.

He was 'on the hook'....so to speak.

Never the less, Lee Harvey Oswald did warrant a seat on one of the assigned BLACK Buses. He took his one-way trip to his ultimate party and even manages to shovel coal alongside Leonoid Brezhnev.

Stanley says that Lee's wife had nothing to do with it. Her husband was just out there and trying to 'bring home the bacon' in whatever fashion he could. A wife doesn't care how her husband manages to bring home the bacon, as long as he brings home the bacon and there's no raindrops falling on her face and that of her children when she lays down at night during a rainSquall.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#2164 Mar 17, 2013
Protestant Glasgow wrote:
Big Black Cock is what white women love.
And I'm a white man.
Stanley says to let you know that 'we've got your Number'....and it isn't because you're White.

Go Figure.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2165 Mar 17, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
I don't think most wm do.

john, how's it going? It's been awhile since we blogged with a discussion & debate.

I sure hope that everything is going fine & well with you & your whole family in Canarsie.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2166 Mar 17, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
And finally JOHNNY from Manhattan, whose white mom and white Italian dad are from Haiti(by your own words mind you.

Uh, NEVER once did I ever type up any such thing. In any of my previous responses back to you.

Furthermore, NEVER once did ever even "imply" any such thing. In any of my previous responses back to you.

My mothers family comes from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. My fathers family comes from Rome, Italy.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2167 Mar 17, 2013
Paul is dead ---- In regards to your previous post to me,#208.--- You said "Ray was a weasel, but may not have been the shooter of MLK".--- Oh geez.

I say this, because in THREE of your previous posts which you addressed to me awhile back on this thread.--- You stated that James Earl Ray WAS the assassin of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr..

You said "I never said they were innocent little lambs".---- Where, in ANY of my previous responses back to you, did I ever say that you said that James Earl Ray &/or Lee Harvey Oswald were "innocent little lambs".--- Never once.

In addition, in any of my previous responses back to you, never once did I even imply that you said that James Earl Ray &/or Lee Harvey Oswald were innocent little lambs.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2168 Mar 17, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Hope I can get through this without fucking up! Yes, I'm under the freakin influence! Do you freakin mind!

Well, you are intoxicated. You are drunk, yet again.

Every single time, that you address posts to me.--- You type up to bear with you. Because you are intoxicated. Drunk, yet again.

Not good.

Since our blog discussion & debate began on this thread back in May, 2012.--- It sure seems as if you are getting worse.

Again, not good.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2169 Mar 17, 2013
Paul is dead --- You said "You said a 6.2 by 52mm bullet issued from a carcano 91/38 carbine won't gun powder residue, becuase the bullets were rimmed".---- Uh, no, I NEVER said any such statement.

You said "Then you said bullets won't exude GSR because the ammo was too old".--- Nope.

THIS is what I typed up in my previous response back to you.--- I stated the Lee Harvey Oswald HAD gunshot residue on his right hand.

I stated that Lee had the gunshot residue on his right hand from the Carcano rifle.

Oswald also had the gunshot residue on his right hand from his revolver. The revolver which Lee used (So cruelly & cowardly) to kill police officer J.D. Tippit.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2170 Mar 17, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>you said he was a Marxist communist.

Uh, I NEVER said any such thing.

With all due respect, it appears that you may be hallucinating.

At the very least, you are not thinking clearly.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2171 Mar 17, 2013
Paul is dead ---- You said "I SPECULATE".--- Oh, this I KNOW.

From the beginning of our blog discussion & debate. Going back to May, 2012. Till now.-- ALL that you have done is speculated off of "information". Which is in lock & step with conspiracy theory themes.

You said "And I did type in an earlier post that Tavistock definitely wrote the true Paul Mccartney's songs, then it was absolutely an Omit!".---

Whoa. How very conveniently for you to state this. RIGHT after I called you out on you typing up a statement. Which totally contradicted your previous points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 25 min andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 27 min andet1987 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min guest 675,420
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Aura Mytha 110,005
I love to show off my hot wife (Jan '12) 3 hr Deewhy 23
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,720
the tricks and treats of healthcare 6 hr Sethlong 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Devil number 666 982,186
More from around the web