Why do white men hate white women who...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2131 Mar 14, 2013
Paul is dead --- I still have to respond back to 8 of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Primarily your posts about American jobs leaving the United States (US), the Federal Reserve & Americas economic troubles which broke out back in September, 2008.

Hopefully, I should have some time by next week Thursday.

Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#2132 Mar 14, 2013
I don't think most wm do.
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2133 Mar 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- You said "BUT TRULY ADMIRED JOHN F KENNEDY!".--- Lee Harvey Oswald was supportive of John F. Kennedys (JFKs) domestic policies.
But, Lee was very much AGAINST John F. Kennedys (JFKs) foreign policy initiatives.
Primarily in regards to JFKs policy towards the former Soviet Unions (USSRs) left wing, communist dictatorship.
Examples of this.---
1. JFK taking a hard line approach to the former Soviet Union stationing their long range nuclear armed missiles in Cuba.
2. JFK giving the government of the former Soviet Union a very stern WARNING. For them to remove their missiles from Cuba.
Lee Harvey Oswald didn't like JFK doing this.
JFKs policy towards Cubas left wing, communist dictatorship. Which was headed by Fidel Castro.
1. Very soon after JFK was elected & sworn in as president of the United States (US), JFK put an economic embargo on Cuba.
Lee Harvey Oswald did not like JFK doing this to Cuba.
2. After the economic embargo was placed on Cuba.--- JFK gave the go ahead for an assassination plot against Fidel Castro.
Lee Harvey Oswald was very angered by JFK doing this.
3. When Fidel Castro gave a speech in Cuba. Fidel very openly spoke about a few of the assassination attempts on his life. Which JFK gave the go ahead for.
Lee Harvey Oswald was even MORE angered by this.
Six days prior to JFKs assassination, Oswald tried to obtain a travel visa from Cubas left wing, communist dictatorship. This was within a week before JFKs assassination.
After JFKs assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald hoped to be able to escape capture from American authorities. Oswald hooped to escape to Cuba. Where he hoped to live as a hero.
Lee Harvey Oswald supported JFKs domestic policies.
But, Lee very much OPPOSED JFKs foreign policy.
It was JFKs foreign policy. Especially JFKs policy towards Cuba.-- Which led Lee to assassinate JFK.
He was fully disenchanted with Marxist Communism as practiced in Marxist-Communist Russia, so your delusional thesis falls to pieces. And, in regards to showing you respect?! Kiss my 'American', ASS!!!!!!

Yes, my Anglo, Sicilian, Native-American Indian(Creek to be exact!)

Irish(Erin go Bragh!!!!), Welsh, German 'Kraut', Scottish.........AMERICAN ASS...

!!!!!!!!

MEATHEAD!!!!!!!!!!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2134 Mar 15, 2013
Yes I'm bomebed drunk yet again! and can beat you in an argument any day of the freakin weak!!!!!
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#2135 Mar 15, 2013
NAFTA has destroyed the US industry i.e. deindustrialization. There are a few US exports such as corn and soy but most farm vegetable crops cannot compete with imports and had to close. Tennessee and other regions previously vegetable crop lands today grow corn and soy then sold as cow feed &/or food additives.

The economy today is destroyed due in large part to NAFTA and unchecked immigration. With our high unemployment rate we do not need any more immigrants, legal or otherwise. The govt does not care about the economy or destroying the middle-class rather deliberately did this, even seek to cleanse the citizenry to be replaced with millions of incoming immigrants.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#2136 Mar 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Which JFK gave the go ahead for.
Six days prior to JFKs assassination, Oswald tried to obtain a travel visa from Cubas left wing, communist dictatorship. This was within a week before JFKs assassination.
After JFKs assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald hoped to be able to escape capture from American authorities. Os

Oswald was of course just a patsy. There was no lone gunman rather an elaborate conspiracy. See film: JFK II

This assassination was over the Knight of Columbus JFK's fallout with his Catholic Church due to the Vietnam War.

History of the U.S. War in Vietnam

Former Emperor Bao Dai had appointed Ngo Dinh Diem, a Vietnamese Catholic who had lived in the U.S. and Europe, Premier of South Vietnam. Though Vietnam was 95% Buddhist, the Catholic Diem was soon recognized as the future leader of Vietnam by the CIA and other U.S. interests. In 1956 the U.S. refused to go along with the promised nation-wide elections because, in the words of President Eisenhower, "Possibly 80 per cent of the population would have voted for the Communist Ho Chi Minh as their leader rather than Chief of State Bao Dai.
www.vvaw.org/about/warhistory.php

The Religious Beginnings of an Unholy War

The Shocking Story of the Catholic Church's Role in Starting the Vietnam War
By Avro Manhattan
www.reformation.org/vietnam.html

President Kennedy ordered Diem to let up on the persecutions... but he refused. World opinion forced Kennedy to choose between his Church and his political career and his decision cost him his life.

Finally the order went forth for Diem's removal and Buddhist Officers dragged him from the church and riddled him with bullets. This occurred on Nov. 2, 1963.

The fateful decision was made - Kennedy must be sacrificed. Better for one man to die than that the Catholicization of Asia should perish. This was carried out 3 weeks later on Nov. 22, 1963.

Madam Nhu, sister-in-law to President Diem and wife of the head of the dreaded secret police clearly blamed Kennedy for her husband's assassination. She wrote from Rome to Mrs. Kennedy:

"I do not know you, but you must understand now what a wife feels when told that her husband has been brutally done to death. What has come to you is only one effect of the frightful injustice of which my husband was an innocent victim."

JFK II

www.youtu.be/gsMKMMlleOE

Opus Dei, Knights Of Malta & Vatican Death Squads
with Mae Brussell

http://youtu.be/9Fejc-IW_KQ
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#2137 Mar 15, 2013
youtu.be/gsMKMMlleOE
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#2138 Mar 15, 2013
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2139 Mar 15, 2013
Many, many factors at play in the assassination of John,'Jack', Fitzgerald, Kennedy's death!

Not playing ball with the 'P'owers that be.

Yes, he was a womanizer, but he loved America!

He saw the evil and wouldn't be beholden to it; a fact, not a fiction!

Johnny, you're a genious of inproportianate scope no doubt!

But ya still haven't given me a proper rebutal as to why your beloved 'Illuminati' controlled Government won't allow the common American, yes, a plebian like me, stuck between 4 walls 12 to 16 hours a day mind you, the use of fusion torches, which can revoltuize modern man's use of energy, or our use of super carburetors, which could save the American tax payer millions, if not billions, of dollars.

Did you look up Senator John DeCamps, REPUBLICAN!!!! Senators findings on the Franklin coverup!?

Did ya? and what did you find?

Can you explain how/why Roy Truly, Lee Oswald's superivor at the Texas School Book Depository was introducing a Marion Baker,( a police officer mind you!) to one 'Lee Harvey Oswald', employee! just 90 seconds!!! aproxiamately 12:31 PM, Nov 22nd, 1963!!!! after the assassination of John, JACK!!!!!!Fitzgerald Kennedy!!!!!!!!??and he, not my words!!!Marion Bakers!!(before you were even born John!!!)was NON-CHALANTLY WALKING PAST! HOLDING A CUP OF COFFEE!!!!!!!

EXPLAIN GENIUS!!!!!

THE LADY IN RED...JEAN HILL!!! BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!!! OH LORD GOD IN HEAVEN JOHHNNY!!!!!!!

SAID!!!!! NOT ME!!!!!

SHE , NOT ME!!!, SAW GREER TURN AROUND AND AIM A PISTOL AT MR. KENNEDY'S HEAD!!

SHE! NOT ME! SAW A MAN WITH A RIFLE AT THE GRASSY KNOLL!

SHE!! NOT ME!SAW RUBY NOT O-S-W-A-L-D!! RUN FROM THE BOOK DEPOSITORY!!!!!!!

THE LADY IN RED...THE CLOSEST WITNESS TO MR. JOHN 'JACK' FITZGERALD KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION!!!!!!

I WAS AN 11 MONTH OLD BABY!! NO SWEETHEART! I CAN'T AN EYEWITNESS TESTIMONIAL...

AND YOU WEREN'T EVEN BORN!!!

GENIUS!!!!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2140 Mar 15, 2013
Yes, I need to proofread!

Give your assinine opinion,oh wize one!

Jean Hill saw Ruby run from the book depository, saw a gun-man at the grassy knoll, simply a fenced in grassy hill with trees, saw William Greer, secret service agent, driver of JFK's limo, turn an aim a pistol at Mr. K's head.

Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints were found all over the 6th floor of said book depository's room; and none of the above were mentioned in Bogus Warren Commission Report!!!!????

You can't answer any of my questions can ye?

Oh bogus one!!!

Tell ya what sweety! You wann stick me all the time?

No no, I'll instead stick the red-white- and blue dildo up yor ass instead?

Heh, U like that?

You New World Order Illuminati ass kissing pawn!!!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2141 Mar 15, 2013
No supreme genius, second only to Sir Isaac Newton, or perhaps maybe, Albert Einstein!

Yes, I'm referring to that Know-it-all of all time!

Manhattan Johnny!

Oh venerable Sir!

May I show some respect!

No Johnny.

When its 80 degrees here in New Jersey a fly will appear! It'll land on my arm! I'll swat at it! and miss!

1/2 hour later, it re-appears! I'll swat at it! and ...

5 minutes later it re-appears! I'll swat again at it...hopefully I'lll eventually smash it's little brains in!

Get it?

Or no!? must I truly elaborate?

No, you give life to my hum drum life! More like you annoy hehehehahaah! lol! the hell out of me hehehahaah lol.. Actually, you make my fucking laugh!!

Hehhehheehhe he he he

Bye Johnny! you meathead you!!!!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2142 Mar 15, 2013
Nafta and gaat are signed in signed in circa 1993.

Glass-Stegall act, wrote into law circa 1933, to prevent a second economic depression from ever occuring, was repealed circa 1999;

the Panama Canal, built with American sweat, blood, and death!(3000 American lives! to be exact!) was given to a criminal!Omar Toriijos in 1878!

Hershey Choclates in not headquarter in Hershey, PA, but now in Mexico City,Mexico!

Infact! the factories in Hershey are now shut down!

British Petroleum can build an oil refinery in our Gulf!!!

So, why do we build an oil platform in Brazil employing millions of Brazilian employees instead of millions of U.S. Citizens who desparately need work!!

Answer my questions truthfully Johnnny! without your usual bullshit juggling of useless facts and figures!

In 1965 56% of our Industries were right here at home!!

Now it's less than 2% percent of our industries are here at home!

What has Nafta or gaat done to rectify this wrong!?

And don't give me none of your usual bullshit either!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2143 Mar 15, 2013
You always require facts from me; and I've given you information from men of renown, and great knowledge, with nothing but perfect impeccable credentials, and yet you dismiss them all as having no credibility!!

Meanwhile you have no via rebuttals as to why fusion torches, or super carbureators aren't in useage.

Why 12 surgeons at Parkland Hospital in Dallas said the back of Mr. Kennedy's head wound was an exit wound, when the book depository was behind JFK at the time of the assassination.

Or Jean Hills testimony, or Malcolm Wallace's, not Lee Oswald's , fingerprints were found on the 6th floor of the book depository, non of which, was included in the Warren Commission Report!

You haven't given me a proper rebuttal sir!

You're the one that doesn't know what he's talking about! Not me!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2144 Mar 15, 2013
Stanley says that John Fitzgerald Kennedy was marked and put in the 'crossHairs' by the NO. 1 mobBoss at the time 'Giancanna'.

Its no secret now that Kennedy couldn't keep his pants on and was banging everything and everywhere. He was tossing Marlily Monroe so much so that his minders finally had to step in a say 'enough Jack', it won't do you any good. And so he backed off Marliyn and that's when his good and pius brother 'Bobbie' stepped in to 'help Marliyn through the nights. Imagine, Bobby...the daddy of 104 kids behaving like this. Poor Ethel knew what was going on, but ALL the women in the Kennedy clan knew it because 'ol Joe Kennedy was the same all his Life as well.
Even Teddy, on his deathBed, wrote a letter to the Pope (no less) begging for Forgiveness as he smelled the 'sulphur' around the bend.

Kennedy was shagging one of Giancanna's women and you don't do that, no matter who in the hell you are. Giancanna put the word out, his minders / soldiers arranged for two hitMen to come in from France, while at the same time arranging with thie poor, dumb youngster Lee Harvey Oswald to take the fall. Make no wonder...he exclaimed while in a jailCell in Texas that he was a 'patsy'...and Jack Ruby confirmed it...even on his deathBed.

It should be noted, that prior to their trip to Texas, Kennedy and Jackie were discussing separation and eventually divorce...when the time was right. But she did alright for herself. A very few short years later she signed an agreement with Oristotle Onnasis worth $$20$$ million bucks as long as she 'putOut' every other Tuesday night.

Stanley also says "There ain't no whore like an old whore....but they just can't beat a good cigar".

Our old friend Groucho had many wives, but always left with his box of Cigars.

Go Figure.
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2145 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the only Northern state never to own slaves was Pennsylvania.
You really don't what you're talking about.
Yes, and I'm bombed right now ja*-off.
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2146 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no. You quoted from your own your own fabricated version of the Emancipation Proclamation.

Don't you ever piss down my back and tell me it's rainin again!

You no good lying blue belly scum from Kansas!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2147 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- Regarding the outbreak of the United States (US) Civil War.---
Since the US Civil War is still a very SENSITIVE subject in the United States (US).
The REAL reason for the outbreak of the Civil War is not that politically correct to talk about.
Economic REASONS were at the forefront.
The outbreak of the US Civil War was due to the rivalry between the Northern leaders against the Southern leaders.
Primarily regarding the Northern leaders of industry & banking.
Against the Southern leaders of industry & banking.
It was also in relation to the mass territory of the Western United States. Which had yet to be developed.
The Northern leaders of industry & banking were in competition with the Southern leaders of industry & banking.
No sir Johnny know it all.

Abolition was a pivotal issue in South Carolina's, under the direction of Scottish Rite Freemason's, seccession from the Union.

You know it all, who really knows nothing at all...

And yes, I'm drunk as hell, and can beat you in an argument any day of the week.

1.) I tell the truth.

2.) I really know what I'm talking, and it apparently pisses the hell out of ya...

which makes my New Jersey ass fell all warm and fuzzy inside!
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2148 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

You still haven't shown me said inconsistancy in sayin on the one hand Mcartney wrote all songs 1958 on through 1970, and then turned around and said,(F)aul had all his songs written for him Sgt. Peppers on through Magical Mystery, White Album, Abbey Road and finally Let it be, circa 1967 through 1970.

Don't just accuse me of said inconsistancy; show it to me.

Show what post; you're good at that kind of shit anyway; what ya got alzeihmers all of a sudden?

You're full of shit plain and simple.
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2150 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Abraham Lincoln.
Others say, it was these 2. In this order.--- 1. Abraham Lincoln.
2. George Washington.
Others say, it was these 2.--- 1. George Washington.
2. Ronald Reagan.
Others say, it was these 2. In this order.--- 1. Ronald Reagan.
2. George Washington.
Others say, it was these 2.--- 1. Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR).
2. William Jefferson Clinton.
A debate about who were the United States (US) top 2 presidents.--- There are many different factors & variables to look at. Different time frames. Different social, labor & political issues which existed during their respective presidential rule.
It is all subjective.
Yes, Johnnny, Reagan was a grand man; no doubt about it.

Without Mr. George Washington, Our first General who's efforts won the Revolutionary war; there would be no Republic to begin with; and we are a Republic, not a democracy.

Without Abraham Lincoln, our Union would've been fragmented into two incohesive units; all facts no fiction.

And the Republican party was born in Wisconsin; with an Abolitionist platform, all facts; no conspirtorial fictions.

And all the Nothern slaves owned slaves; save Pennsylvania; and further; Secession from the Union, which started at the firing of cannons at Ft. Sumter, South Carolina, circa April 12-14, 1861, led to the seperation of North and South, circa 4/12/61 through 4/4/65.

You really and truly have no idea of what you're talking about; you see Johnny, I've already drank near a case of beer. bud ice strong ass beer mind you; and can still beat you in an argument.

I used to say, or have been saying; it's due to the fact that all I need do is tell the truth, but.......

on top of you being a liar, misquoter, and someone who takes my words out of contect at liberty.

You truly don't know what the hell you're talking about either, do ya sonny?
Paul is dead

Cape May Court House, NJ

#2151 Mar 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- You said "BUT TRULY ADMIRED JOHN F KENNEDY!".--- Lee Harvey Oswald was supportive of John F. Kennedys (JFKs) domestic policies.
But, Lee was very much AGAINST John F. Kennedys (JFKs) foreign policy initiatives.
Primarily in regards to JFKs policy towards the former Soviet Unions (USSRs) left wing, communist dictatorship.
Examples of this.---
1. JFK taking a hard line approach to the former Soviet Union stationing their long range nuclear armed missiles in Cuba.
2. JFK giving the government of the former Soviet Union a very stern WARNING. For them to remove their missiles from Cuba.
Lee Harvey Oswald didn't like JFK doing this.
JFKs policy towards Cubas left wing, communist dictatorship. Which was headed by Fidel Castro.
1. Very soon after JFK was elected & sworn in as president of the United States (US), JFK put an economic embargo on Cuba.
Lee Harvey Oswald did not like JFK doing this to Cuba.
2. After the economic embargo was placed on Cuba.--- JFK gave the go ahead for an assassination plot against Fidel Castro.
Lee Harvey Oswald was very angered by JFK doing this.
3. When Fidel Castro gave a speech in Cuba. Fidel very openly spoke about a few of the assassination attempts on his life. Which JFK gave the go ahead for.
After JFKs assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald hoped to be able to escape capture from American authorities. Oswald hooped to escape to Cuba. Where he hoped to live as a hero.
Lee Harvey Oswald supported JFKs domestic policies.
But, Lee very much OPPOSED JFKs foreign policy.
It was JFKs foreign policy. Especially JFKs policy towards Cuba.-- Which led Lee to assassinate JFK.
Lee Oswald DIDN'T NOT, I REPEAT DID NOT have gun powder residue on his left hand; you're lying again!

You can't beat me an argument; so you try to make me look like a buffoon or a liar;both of which you have so clearly proven yourself to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 691,944
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Jim-ca 45,783
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min proveanygod 6,701
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 37 min Johnny Hitler 396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr --IslandGurL-- 4,394
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web